Miley Cyrus Backstage VIDEO Interviews

+1 under!

• Delsy

Love the long interview with Sarah and the the short one is cool too.

• hpaddictedx

She sounds so sick in the second video, poor Miley!

• mileyluver15

SHES SOOOO PRETTY AND OUTGOING AND FUNNY I WANNA MEET HER SOOOO BAD!!!

I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?

Its not real. I have 3 tattoos. They don’t look like perfect right away. In the beginning, they are red and swollen for about a week. They also look rough like a healing scab, since thats pretty much what it is. A needle goes into your sink hundred of thousands of time really fast. It takes some time to heal, especially a tattoo of that size. So it just appeared too quickly to be real. Plus it has that faded look, that most real tats don’t have.

• anonymous

Nov 7, 2009 @ 11:48 am
    hpaddictedx said:

She sounds so sick in the second video, poor Miley!
    —just like nick i say this who the hell cares!

• okTOmakeMISTAKES

OMG I LOVE THE FIRST INTERVIEWER. SHE WAS SO REAL AND SHE UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH MILEY HAS TO DEAL WITH. miley is not gunna parent little kids. yes, shes a rolemodel but rolemodels ARE NOT PERFECT.no one is. theyll be mistakes along the way especially since miley is only a teenager. Let her grow up. She said its not fair that everyone gets to grow up but she has to be judged for it. She cant be little miss Hannah Montana forever. So glad she quit twitter too. I miss her on here but she is giving the Media and haters what they want. Pieces of her PRIVATE life so she had to delete it cause everything she wrote was news and then turned into something big like lies & rumors. love miley.

ps) Miley is the FIRST FEMALE artist EVER to have a sold out tour over in Britain. but ohhh, I forgot Oceanup LOVES to post how Selena made #1 on radio disney for like a day when Mileys always #1.

• mileyluver15

She sounds soooo sick in the second video i feel so bad for her and i feel her pain cuz im sooo sick right now too with a sort thoart and everything ahh!

• TeamJoick

sameeee

she is amazing

• MiaNY

how does someone THAT famous stay THAT grounded

shes amazing.

• muahaha

this is why i <3 her amazing personality

I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?

• anon

i thought she was done with school, thats what mimi said

• hpaddictedx

Love this bitch.

• notamileyhater

its fake. its just a henna tattoo..
    ive had them before they take like a week or 2 to go away. depends on the quality of the henna. :D

I wish miley was still on twitter so I could tell her how much of a dumbass hypocrite she is.– Cyber bullies how amazing! You FIND THE NEED to tell her off? GET HELP!

• muahaha

I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?
    yeah me too i tough it was fake but it hasnt go away

• ellaa

I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?
    ________
    same same same same

• ANON

Cyber bullies how amazing! You FIND THE NEED to tell her off? GET HELP!—YOUR NO BETTER! YOU ALWAYS BULLY JONAS, COURTNEY AND SELENA!YOU ALSO NEED HELP!

• xolaylababieexo

—————————————-
    omg yes i totally agree with every word u just said #1 on radio disney bigg whoop do u know how many ppl did that!!!! miley went to go see sick children in the hospital did they say anything bout that ? no im really starting to hate oceanup!!!!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

she’s amaaazing. iloveher

• fkv

that tattoo is about as unattractive as her face

• Tashahahaha

muahaha said:
    I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?
    yeah me too i tough it was fake but it hast go away a
    I think it’s probably henna, which lasts a couple of weeks at most, I’m pretty sure anyway.

• hpaddictedx

I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?
    yeah me too i tough it was fake but it hasnt go away
    I guess we will see tonight since she has a concert and wait for those pictures to come on here cause oceanup just loves that.

• muahaha

muahaha said:
    I still wanna know if that tattoo is real or not. Anyone else?
    yeah me too i tough it was fake but it hast go away a
    yeah maybe is that…..

• mileyluver15

Love her!!!
    follow me twitter.com/mileyluver15

• Anonomou

love her.
    shes my idol :)

• mileyluver15

guys she wouldnt get a tattoe its soo fake taylor swift always has the number 13 on her arm everyday so someone just must redo it everyday for her. they can do that!!

i think she put it on for halloween. it looks like henna to me. and she had one on her wrist in the interview too.

• Anonymous23

miley is only 16 going on 17 in 2 weeks….it isn’t her job to be a parent. i love the first interview because she is 100% right. a role model is someone u should be able to look up to for ideals and morals. miley has fantastic morals. as for as her actions go, everyone makes mistakes, and then parents should turn around and teach their kids about what goes on in the world. so as a parent, it is your job to make sure that your kid isn’t going out and emulating the bad stuff, but that they follow the good stuff. if your kid is acting skanky because of what a celebrity has done, then u r a SHITTY ASS PARENT!

• Tashahahaha

Delsy said:
    Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

I saw it. I thought she was better than demi personally.

So do i.

I didn’t think it was that strong of a performance tbh.
    And I didn’t get they Taylor reference either :S
    Louis was trying to name drop.

• Emmy
  • SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

I saw it. I thought she was better than demi personally.

So do i.

I didn’t think it was that strong of a performance tbh.
    And I didn’t get they Taylor reference either :S
    Louis was trying to name drop.

lol, yeah.
    I just thought her voice couldn’t hit the high notes like Demi’s.
    Simon said it was a good song choice, haha.
    And, they showed Joe on the preview thing.
    <3333 yayyy.

• Janerosebitch:D

did she get a tattoo?! on her arm, look.

when did miley get a tattoo!?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Omfg, JEDWARD..FTW. :)

I <3 THEM.

I have to ask – is the tattoo on her arm real?

• Tashahahaha

Delsy said:
    Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

I saw it. I thought she was better than demi personally.

So do i.

Omg I died at the clip they shown, it’s my fave part of the whole film.
    “Thats the song!”
    “That must be the girl”
    “Ya think?”

miley = ugly

i don’t understand her
    basically she says she lives an adult life
    and she feels much older than 16
    if you are living and being treated as an adult
    i think she should know what the wrongs and the rights are
    so why can’t she be a role model?
    does she only want to act slutty so she doesnt have to?

• ———

Omfg, JEDWARD..FTW. :)

I <3 THEM.

Really?? I can’t stand them!

• BABY GIRL!

MILEY IS AWESOME !!!!!!
    LOVE HER :D

• lissa

Tim still looking for a photo of Miley = scary

• sweer

miley = ugly
    UR MOM !!!!!!

• BABY GIRL!

sweer said:

miley = ugly
    ———————————————-
    the BITCH YOUR MOM goes well!!!!
    TEAM MILEY 4 EVER :D

• xharmony

YAY FOR HOT 99.5 + SARAH.
    they own all.

• elisa

Her hair is very dark :(

justinmgaston When I said I do I meant that I will till the end of all time be faithful and true devoted to you that’s what I had in mind when I said I do

Jiley is back.

Nick and Miley are sick? hahahaha

Jiley is back.

___________

haha no! she’s happy with Liam and she even pretends not to know a guy named justin haha

Jiley is back.

___________

no,no.
    Jiley is back on. They’re so in love thats why he tweeted that.

• StarLightSTARbright

Love her!
    I swear i’m going to get my hair cut just like hers one day.
    But I will have some sort of layers in the back though.

• MusicloverForever

I agree with Miley, teens do spend too much time on the internet when they can be doing other things.

Jiley is back.

___________

no,no.
    Jiley is back on. They’re so in love thats why he tweeted that.

jesus, are you thick or something?
    it’s quite possible t find a NEW girlfriend, miley isn’t the only girl in his life, obviously.

no,no.
    Jiley is back on. They’re so in love thats why he tweeted that.

——————–

go and see a doctor ha

• michellexo

hah she’s such a bitch.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I like how real she is. She doesn’t bullshit answers. And I love her hair color. I might go that color soon.

Jiley is back.___ Justin is dating someone & its NOT Miley! lol

___________

• Brangelina

Jiley is back.___ Justin is dating someone & its NOT Miley! lol

___________
    Who?

• baybay

nick said mc DLOVE not just MC. and mc isnt miley its demi

Nick say MC (he stop) DLove (he stop)
    yeah he stopped for like ONE second. mc d love is demi NOT miley. he didnt say MC. if it was mc then the subtitle under demi dancing would of said D LOVE

LOL no. Miley is Hot like heck. So why do you think just guys like Mark MCleod would like her?? i am a 16 year old guy, hugh fan and admire of her as a singer and girl. I don’t care if you don’t belive me. But if your a fan of Miley you wouldn’t be so fast to think that Ordinairy teenage guys like me wouldn’t find her attractive:P
    I hate when you girl don’t think she has teenage guy as fans…

I never said I don’t think she has guy fans. Of course I know she has.
    My 75 year old grandma loves Miley, so you’re telling me.

Ya need to control your male hormones though.. It’s not nice to see a “I wanna make love to Miley” comment. It’s kind of creepy.

i’m not the same person you responded to but wha’s the difference.
    I’d rather see just one comment saying,
    ‘i want to make love to miley’
    rather than,

‘OMG I WANNA FCK HER BRAINS OUT’
    ‘NICE ASS’
    etc.

not to mention you see a million of these kinds of comment from jonai fans everyday.

miley is so fucking ugly she should work as a guard at snake mountain

• anon

i’m not the same person you responded to but wha’s the difference.
    I’d rather see just one comment saying,
    ‘i want to make love to miley’
    rather than,

‘OMG I WANNA FCK HER BRAINS OUT’
    ‘NICE ASS’
    etc.

lol that happened before from a guy names Carlos, we thought he was mimi

I never said I don’t think she has guy fans. Of course I know she has.
    My 75 year old grandma loves Miley, so you’re telling me.

——————————–

And the JB fans makin comments on how they would fuck the Jonas brothers in every way isn’t?? Double standards… My relationship to Miley is splited, one part of me se her as a sexual fantasy, and the other part see her as a awsome girl, that make me smile and help me trough hard times in my life with her personality and music. Miley is just fucking awsome, i don’t care if you think i am pervert and a weird. i just want to get it out. the hatred against her make me mad and sad.

• muahaha

I hate when you girl don’t think she has teenage guy as fans…

I never said I don’t think she has guy fans. Of course I know she has.
    My 75 year old grandma loves Miley, so you’re telling me.

i’m not the same person you responded to but wha’s the difference.
    I’d rather see just one comment saying,
    ‘i want to make love to miley’
    rather than,

‘OMG I WANNA FCK HER BRAINS OUT’
    ‘NICE ASS’
    etc.

I agree with the 3rd comment….. i am a girl and straight as http://progresslighting.com/ProdImages/400/PP5207_31.jpg i <3 boys but if they weren’t any guys in the world and i had to choose a girl it probably be miley or demi…they are pretty hot. dont want to sound creepy just my opinion

And your such a dumbass, that you shouldn’t even be allowed on the internett.

I want to make love to Miley, she’s so damn beautiful, sweet, hot, charming, nice and adorable. I couldn’t be her first since Nick allready proberly have pooped her cheery, and i envy him for that. It would still be sweet!

what the fuck? yeah they totally had sex when they were 14.
    dude your messed up.

nick said mc DLOVE not just MC. and mc isnt miley its demi

Nick say MC (he stop) DLove (he stop)

• Xiomy

baybay said:

I never said I don’t think she has guy fans. Of course I know she has.
    My 75 year old grandma loves Miley, so you’re telling me.

what about all those girls in the jonas posts that say “i wanna fuck nick, or get inside me joe” huh? double standards

Some are creepy trolls. The rest is just normal girls, JOKING AROUND.

i want to cut miley’s ugly head off

what the fuck? yeah they totally had sex when they were 14.
    dude your messed up.

—————–

lol sorry that i am not totally updated. I have just heard so many people telling me that they proberly had sex, so i assumed they did. And having sex at that age is not unormal in today’s society:P

• kaylaxo

is that sarah from the cain show?! i LOVE her.

sounds like her voice but ive never actually seen her, hah

“pooped”
    “cheery”
    “allready:
    “proberly”
    “unormal”

dude, come back once you’ve graduated from elementary school.

• kaylaxo

*kane

• Emily Ford

Wow that stuff about Demi is so fucked up. Her mom is kind of sketchy. She trusts people way too easily. Like Zack, Josh, and now Shanna. Why would Demi lie then? Then again her mom probably knows nothing. She didn’t even know Demi and Dirk were dating.

• yep

Wow, death treaths… I think you need to seek professional help child;P

• Limu

Is that tattoo on her arm real or fake?
    Does anyone know?????
    Fake

what the fuck? yeah they totally had sex when they were 14.
    dude your messed up.

—————–

—————————

theyve always had an off relationship, theyve probably gone pretty far but i doubt they’d have broken their promise at such a young age but if they’d have started dating when they where 16/17 i think they might have.

• joeboby

can someone post the fucking god damn link of the video, please ???????????

• muahaha

miley is so fucking ugly she should work as a guard at snake mountain
    are you any better looking let us be the judge why dont you proof you are prettier than her

what the fuck? yeah they totally had sex when they were 14.
    dude your messed up.

—————–

—————————

niley 09 was for publicity i promise. they probably havent gone far… i mean ever heard of morals? they have them.
    she looks like she did in 08 btw.
    dark straight hair. i think she should take out her extensions though, her hair looks better natural. and she should dye it the color it was in like april. it looks good light.

“pooped”
    “cheery”
    “allready:
    “proberly”
    “unormal”

dude, come back once you’ve graduated from elementary school.

————————

Have you ever heard about people that do not have english as their first language?? i live in Russia, so i had to learn english on my own.. But you guys obviously understood what i am saying. so what are you guys complaining about:P

she looks like she did in 08 btw.
    yea i HATE her extensions omg!!! its gross. looks like she cut them though, they’re not as long as they were a few weeks ago. i like her hair this color but it makes her look pale, so yea light brown ftw. miley needs to go back to how she looked in early 08!!!

• m

Limu said:
    Is that tattoo on her arm real or fake?
    Does anyone know?????
    Fake
    i really don’t care

Can this girl be more amazing!

• ty

m said:

Limu said:
    Is that tattoo on her arm real or fake?
    Does anyone know?????
    Fake
    i really don’t care

just like how we really dont care what you think

One motn without Miley´s Twitter :( it´s not the same.

nick said mc DLOVE not just MC. and mc isnt miley its demi

Nick say MC (he stop) DLove (he stop)
    Like MC (stop) Hammer. Know who MC Hammer is?

MC stands for Master of Ceremonies. Nothing to do with Miley.

Woah is that a Tattoo?!?!?!?

Nov 7, 2009 @ 12:50 pm

“pooped”
    “cheery”
    “allready:
    “proberly”
    “unormal”

dude, come back once you’ve graduated from elementary school.

————————

Yean this site it´s not only for americans I´m from México but I love Miley Cyrus, that´s why I come to this site only for Miley but I speak 3 lenguages, but my english grammar it´s not that good but at least I try I bet theres only a few people in here who can actually talk more than one lenguage

• Emmy

i think it’s stupid people think just because she wears shorts on tour automatically means she’s had sex. what does that prove?

__

And she only wears that stuff when performing- nobody seems to notice that she wears tee shirts, scarves and jeans while not performing.

I just wanted to say something to the “I don’t listen to popmusic” blog. If she says so, it means she isn’t listening to her own music?! This is stupid! Most of her songs are pop songs, actually ALL.
    I should clarify, that I’m a huuuuge fan. I defend her against everything you guys say bad about her, cause I still think she’s a great person, down to earth and giving SO much to us. She’s just trying her best.
    But in my opinion it’s totally stupid what she said, or blogged whatever. That shows that she isn’t real in a way and that her music isn’t real. It show’s she isn’t feeling what she sings!

Just MY opinion. Don’t agree?! Don’t hate on me. xoxo Heather

• sweer

YO peeps stop asking about the stupid tattoo ! it FAKEEE AND NOT REAL !!! it just last for a few days got it ??!! good

• Kadiness

omgsus i love sarah!!!

Maybe to her its more about the LYRICS than the music. Yeah you can have a catchy beat but without meaningful lyrics it means NOTHING.

• trufax

she sounds sick as hell in the second one.

Just MY opinion. Don’t agree?! Don’t hate on me. xoxo Heather
    But who is gonna sit their and jam out to their own music? That is weird. You don’t have to love the style of music that you make. She even said herself that she wants to trasition to more serious music and more stuff she would actually listen to. & I honestly think she is exaggerating when she says she doesn’t listen to pop music cuz she has talked about how she Katy Perry, Britney, Michael Jackson and Beyonce.

I like her hair color in the video, but the extensions just don’t look nice.

*she likes

She is always so real, I think that why sometime everyone thinks she is a bitch

• samY

I love Miley but I don’t like her tatoo of Henna and her hair so dark

• trufax

she loves lady gaga and her idol is britney spears so i doubt that. i like miley but she’s a bit of a hypocrite. but whatever, i was that way too when i was sixteen.

______________________

But if you don’t like your OWN music, how can you say it’s YOURS? This is what I don’t get in my head.
    As I said, I really love her, she’s amazing in what she does and everything, but I thought she loves her music, she feels what she sings and it’s just HER music.
    Her name is written there. You know what I mean? I don’t know how to express myself, sorry, but I think you get the point what I mean. :)

She is always so real, I think that why sometime everyone thinks she is a bitch

Yeah, it’s always that way.

“Call me a bitch cause I speak whats on my mind. But it’s easiar for you to swallow if I sat and smiled”-Christina

& then people go around accusing you of being fake when you aren’t as open as Miley.

• misguided gts.

awwwwww i love so much this girl <3.

i rather die than fuck miley

i rather die than fuck miley– RIP

I love Miley but I don’t like her tatoo of Henna and her hair so dark– Mileys hair means NO NICK :)))))))

• trufax

go away.

miley got an STD from being a whore haha. prolly got herpres

Demis said she never listens to her music. I would bet the JB would say the same. Most actors can’t even stand to watch their own movies…

• sweer

LOL i hope so ! but how do u know that ??

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

ugh. gtfo.

• JonasxCyrus

Love her
    She is amazing!

• Melissa=)

la~ la~ la~
    im bored. :(

• OnTheLine

ugh. gtfo.

Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

the only bitchy slut is demi… Someone post the pic that sum1 posted before…

• Melissa=)

=================
    sometimes she dresses and dances a little slutty but it doesnt mean she is a slut.

=================

that’s exactly my point.
    sure, she is a little unclassy at times but that doesn’t mean she goes out sleeping with every guy in existence.

• ———

Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

I saw it. I thought she was better than demi personally.

• Delsy

Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

I saw it. I thought she was better than demi personally.

So do i.

• Emmy

___

I think everyone took that statement a little to seriously… I would say I don’t listen to pop, country or rap, but there are a couple songs/artists from each genre that I do enjoy. I think she just meant that in general, the songs she enjoys the most aren’t bubble-gum pop.

Think about all the songs she’s quoted regularly on her twitter.

Miley has a tattoo?

• Ty.

Aw Q102! that was the day of my concert. she sounds super sick.

• muahaha

AMEN sister !!!!!

exactly agree

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING DUMBASSES!? POCAHONTAS HAD A TATTOO in the movie. Go look up a picture of her. So Miley put one on and its stil there it just hasnt faded yet. Its kinda like Henna.

“Kids spend too much time online.”

“I can’t live without my computer.”

oh

You don’t have to go on the Internet when you use the computer. The Internet is not the only thing to do on the computer. You can listen to music on it if you have Itunes or something. You can do reports and stuff with Microsoft Word. You can VIDEOCHAT. All those things you can do on the computer without having to use the internet.

• lovemiley4life

me too!!! :)

• OnTheLine

I hope she releases a new album soon.

• OnTheLine

Uh good for you?

• ashley boo

please please please please please send me the link somebody :)

• TheRebelAlliance[still can't sign in]

She’s amazing. Miley FTW.

• muahaha

you have nothing to envy because no one has pooped her dam cheery.

nick said mc DLOVE not just MC. and mc isnt miley its demi

Nick say MC (he stop) DLove (he stop)
    MC = Miley
    D = DEMi
    LOVE

Miley = Demi = Love

MC = Miley
    D = DEMi
    LOVE

Miley = Demi = Love
    it means DEMI LOVATO. MC doesnt mean miley MC is something rappers or djs put on their name, like MC HAMMEr it doesnt mean miley. and miley cyrus demi love doesnt even make sence

Nov 7, 2009 @ 01:01 pm
    muahaha said:

AMEN sister !!!!!

===========

yup exactly

• - Blair Waldorf -

Pocahontas didn’t have a tatoo. But I’m pretty sure the one miley had was just Henna otherwise her arm would have been swallon

• SJae

————————————-
    calm down u psychopath. We all know u want to bang with miley, but damn, u dont have to run to her defense like a looneybin..
    you make us all think your a little…obsessive compulsive?
    anyway, take some prozak. Dick.

• Xiomy

She never fails to me make me laugh. I love her for that.

“Kids spend too much time online.”

“I can’t live without my computer.”

oh

She meant so she can keep in touch with her family

• anon

explain that marking on her arm

LOL. the plot in Pocahontas was placed in time before they invented the art of making real tattoos. the indian used paintin made from fruit and berry’s and sometimes blood to make thoose marks:P It’s somethin to honor the gods, or showin what family she belongs to.

• ———

Love Miley!

• Tashahahaha

muahaha said:
    you have nothing to envy because no one has pooped her dam cheery.
    Laughing my ass off.

is that a tattooo????

Oh my god these comments are so fucking hilarious. This is why I love OceanUp.

She says “like” and “you know” A LOT.

• JBDeepInMyHeart

She’s so awesome:) But she seemed to like the girl in the second video a bit more :P Like she didn’t even laugh with the other one :/ I hate when interviewers are like ‘ohmygosh you’re so funny’ and laugh like super loud at everything she says! No wonder she looks kinda frustrated at them sometimes hahah :D
    But not in a bad way! She rocks!

OMG! Is that a tattoo on her arm??!>

• Neally

omg is that a tattoo

• SJae

What the hellz is up with that butch lesbo/man tattoo she has? i mean i know its fake but its effing scary. oh well. Balls. xo.

• lala1234

whats with the tatoo on her arm?

• lala1234

whats with the tatoo on her arm?

• lovemiley4life

haha miley is awesome! hope she feels better soon :) I went to her concert for wonder world in birmingham and it was awesome! i love her… she seems like she would be a great friend to have by your side <3

miley is right, she is not there? to teach your kids.

• - Blair Waldorf -

explain that marking on her

thats considered as a tatoo? oh well :)

• Emily Ford

2 Day 2 Days 2 Days 2 Days!!!! <3333333

• muahaha

i love it when we are drama free on a miley post it should happen more often no hate just love <3

• 123

Pocahontas didn’t have a tatoo.

• jakie

oh i love miley so much

• - Blair Waldorf -

you make us all think your a little…obsessive compulsive?
    anyway, take some prozak. Psycho.

Excuse Me? I don’t know why your getting all worked up just cause I said Miley’s “tatoo” is henna

• hpaddictedx

She sounds so sick in the second video, poor Miley!
    —just like nick i say this who the hell cares!
    If you don’t care then why comment and waste your time? Excately.

• SJae

- Blair Waldorf – said:

you make us all think your a little…obsessive compulsive?
    anyway, take some prozak. Psycho.

uh, I was actually responding to the other girl.
    the “ARE U GUYS FUCKING DUMBASSESS”

• Xiomy

ok.. Mark McLeod.

• PointU2themirror

I FUCKING DAMN LOVE JONAS BROTHERS.
    For the past months I’ve been adoring Miley till I realized she’s been acting all slutty and bitchy.
    And now I’m actually listening to Bounce, LMFAO! I’m rolling on the floor, they are so fucking funny.
    Dude I am so happy they are hanging with Demz a lot now :) They are so cute together
    B TO THE O TO THE U TO THE N TO THE C TO THE E, WAIT I CAN’T DANCE! WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO BOUNCE!
    Anyway, back to Miley, is nick thanking her at the end of Bounce?
    When he says, “I want to thank, MC, Dlov, Dj danger, Kay J 2 and my mate man, Big rob productions, does MC stands for Miley?

Have you heard of people like MC Solarr or MC Hammer? It’s a part of Demi’s alias MC D LOVE, KJ CHU, DJ DANCER, and BOUNCER ftw <3

• - Blair Waldorf -

- Blair Waldorf – said:

you make us all think your a little…obsessive compulsive?
    anyway, take some prozak. Psycho.

uh, I was actually responding to the other girl.
    the “ARE U GUYS FUCKING DUMBASSESS”

lol, sorry :)

• Limu

her hair is more dark, I like more her hair blonde

• BOUNCE!

I FUCKING DAMN LOVE JONAS BROTHERS.
    Anyway, back to Miley, is nick thanking her at the end of Bounce?

• sweer

shes awesome i love her sooo frigging much :D she has an amzing personality :) .

ok.. Mark McLeod.

I hate when you girl don’t think she has teenage guy as fans…

Troll.. get the fuck out dumbass.

• CarolinaJB

Love Miley! :)

Miley havn’t been actin bitch or slutty. But you are acting like a bitch now, and you do not even try to hide that your a damn ugly troll. So go and troll some where else.

• CarolinaJB

Troll.. get the fuck out dumbass.
    ………….
    Wow, you are rude.

ok.. Mark McLeod.

I hate when you girl don’t think she has teenage guy as fans…

————————

same. not every miley fan is a creepy pevert.

• Emily Ford

I’m freezing.

• baybay

nick said mc DLOVE not just MC. and mc isnt miley its demi

• CarolinaJB

Gotta admit nick is fucking hot during Bounce, gosh, I melt.

According to Gossip.ie Miley Cyrus has a new boyfriend. This time the boy is supposedly UK musician Steve Rushton. They met on The Hannah Montana The Movie set and hit it off. Hm this sounds just a little a little suspicious if you ask me.

Poor Miley I do not think she can ever be friends with a guy and not be somewhat connected with him. No let me rephrase that no young hollywood star can ever be friends with someone from the opposite sex and not have someone saying they are dating that person. Thats gotta stink!

credit goes to gossip.ie

same. not every miley fan is a creepy pevert.
    Then it would probably help if you wouldn’t write about popping her whatever.

credit goes to gossip.ie
    Wow, that steve Rushton stuff is OLD. That was even before she went to Tybee!!

• Miley.Cyrus<3

I just wanna still know, if that tattoo is real ! LMAO. i love you mileey <3

Can you elaborate about that? :)
    How is the signal going from your computer to your video chat partner?

But I agree that she meant she can’t live without her computer because of staying in contact with her friends and family. And she also said in every interview she is off the net, so no oceanup anymore.

she said that years ago but she still goes on oceanup lol

so does her sister

Oh, Im sorry, I didnt know you need Internet for video chat. Im not very good with that type of stuff. My badd.

Miley sounds like she’s losing her voice :( I think she needs a few days break..

• Holly

I think it’s awesome Miley talks so honestly :)

Why i it that every body fights or start to say things whenever they post news about Miley if it’s not miley it’s Selena and if it’s miley or selena it’s Demi why do you guys always have to fught about stupid celebrity news,rumors, and gossip you guys are all STUPID LOW LIFES !!!!!!!!!!!!

• help me :(

HELP ME PLEASE :( i cant watch the video in here so please if some one could just put the link i reallyyyy wanna watch it :( thank u !

• CarolinaJB

I’m the kinda guy that likes to Bounce!
    Well now I’m addicted to that fucking song again.
    Thanks.

• sanonymous

Here are the links to the videos in this post, if you are having trouble seeing them.

• FaB

i cant wait for her cd to come out…nicks too hopefully it is early next year for either one

• fiumiftw

Miley sounds so sick in the 2nd video!!n is too,like everytime he is sick she is too…those 2 r strange. (don’t start with Niley,I was just pointing that…)

• baybay

miley lick my vagina

• OnTheLine

baybay said:

miley lick my vagina

Wow.

same. not every miley fan is a creepy pevert.
    Then it would probably help if you wouldn’t write about popping her whatever.

but i didn’t. i was RESPONDING to the first comment, idiot.
    not to mention, it’s no different from when jonas fans say things like UNF UNF UNF about nick etc.

• Xiomy

I hate when you girl don’t think she has teenage guy as fans…

I never said I don’t think she has guy fans. Of course I know she has.
    My 75 year old grandma loves Miley, so you’re telling me.

• baybay

I never said I don’t think she has guy fans. Of course I know she has.
    My 75 year old grandma loves Miley, so you’re telling me.

• anynomus111111

can someone post the link of the videos :) I can’t watch it :\ PLEASE!!! :)

love Miley

• Xiomy

same. not every miley fan is a creepy pevert.
    Then it would probably help if you wouldn’t write about popping her whatever.

but i didn’t. i was RESPONDING to the first comment, idiot.

Living the dream baby, living the dream.

Troll.. get the fuck out dumbass.
    ………….
    Wow, you are rude
    —————

Lol and the person posting the first post calling her a bitch and a slut isn’t… I respect some of your kind(JB fans) but some of you really have to see that not all Jb fans are great. I have understood that some Mileyfans are insane and idiots for a long time ago because of their hatred. But i bet you would bash Miley anyday, to protect every on of your fellow jb fans anyday.

• Anonymous12

Is that tattoo on her arm real or fake?
    Does anyone know?????

• Jonasgurly

Anonymous12, I dont think so cause otherwise her arm wouldve been all swollen and taped up. It takes days for the swelling to disappear and she hasn’t been swollen at all.

• hpaddictedx

Where is everyone?!

oceanup is always dead on saturdays

• xafranbix

LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE HAS AN AMAZING PERSONALITY

She sounds sick in the second video

• No Bitchassness

Did anyone see Lucie’s performance of “this is me” on the xfactor?
    Demi was SO much better.
    And, why the hell was she compared to Taylor Swift? :/

I think she did a pretty good job, and no one can ever do better than the original singer, Lucie is an AMAZING singer and people shouldn’t hate her cause they’re obviously jealouse, she done well

I wish miley was still on twitter so I could tell her how much of a dumbass hypocrite she is. What I am saying might be mean or whatever, but that girl needs a wake up call. good lord.

Lol. the dumbass here is really you not Miley. dumbass hater.

• Anonymous23

i wish miley was still on twitter so I could tell her how much of a dumbass hypocrite she is. What I am saying might be mean or whatever, but that girl needs a wake up call. good lord.

its people like you that r the reason she left twitter….but please enlighten me and tell me how she is a hypocrite?

• Tashahahaha

Love her.
    & that Dolly quote!
    “So Dolly how long does it take you to do your hair?”
    “Honey, I don’t know I’ve never been there!”

Awwww. Miley and me we have the same hobby. Sleeping. :)
    I could sleep all day too.

• Hey!! I love God!!!

miley is soo cool. she’s so sick in the second video tho, cuz its when she was in philly. i hope she gets well soon, and comes to pittsburgh! love you miley!

• shanonleeee

can someone please put the link i cant watch it in here :( i wanna shatch it :( :( :( somebody help me :(

———————————–

I know. just because i am from Russia and your from mexico, and even touh we do not wright english like some oxford proffessor dosn’t mean that people have the right to bash us for it. I had to learn english by watching american movies with Russian sub text mostley, i think i am doing pretty good. And people seems to understand me, so what is the problem?

loveee miley, but i hope that tattoo isnt real. thats an ungly tat

• meehh

OMG IS THAT A TATTOO SHES SPORTING?!??!??!??!??!

• Kathleeen