Miley Cyrus Get Ur Good On GORGEOUS

miley-good-2_1

From Monica: My friends, my mom and I had an amazing opportunity to meet Miley Cyrus when she came to Philly. I won a contest from geturgoodon.org writing blogs about how I help the community and how I can help in the future.

It’s a great way for other teens to express themselves. At the meet and greet, Miley took as many picture as she could for a group of 10 people. Since she was on a tight schedule she couldn’t stay for long. Miley was sick so she had to save her voice for the show, but she did a remarkable job. Miley was humble and sweet. It was such an honor to meet her!

• HannahMary

I thought you were trying not to be hateful to Miley anymore Mandy?
    That lasted a long time.

gosh she is so BEAUTIFUL

I heard Miley has two vaginas.

• me

aww i love miley shes so sweet and i dnt care wut anyone says aboutn her shes amazing:] and the blond girl has a nick J dog tag on i have the same one:] hahah

I heard Miley said that Nicks dick is like a roll of pennies.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Looking pretty here.

• nikki(:

is it just me or is miley starting to look younger? like from around the time she was just starting out?

• ssexybeast

OMG seriously dude is this just the camera? She looks a thousand times prettier than she did the other day. LOL Not that she wasn’t pretty-cause she was.

Did she dye her hair? Man I’m slow.LOL

Did she dye her hair? Man I’m slow.LOL

miley is valedictorian and she graduated?? when how come she didn’t posted on her twitter??? wow! did i hear right when he said she graduated??? she graduated at 16!!
    But miley is the youngest of all of the group on disney! and she also graduated at 16 wow and got her license interesting even doubt she busy. she sure is a goal getter!i really like that about her she really inspired me to go after my goals no matter how hard they are!!

mimi says miley graduated!
    Go Miley

• Mandy

cool, but she doesn’t look cute at all.

It prob. is the camera or the lighting. Shadows can make your face look different.

Miley was just seen leaving a friends house with a dildo in hand and another strapped on.

• brianaheart19

I heard Miley has two vaginas.
    ___

I see you watch the Tyra Show.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

mimi says miley graduated!
    Go Miley
    ————————————
    Does this have to be posted in every post?

Miley is so stupid.

• ssexybeast

Her face doesn’t look different though. The features are exactly the same, she just looks better for some reason lmao, maybe it’s just me?

• hpaddictedx

Don’t try to suck up to her.

But she is gorgeous <3

• Mandy

Miley is so stupid.

lol that wasnt nice, but it made me laugh

• coffeecoffeecoffee

No, it’s not just you. I see it too.

haha maybe. I don’t notice a difference.

• ssexybeast

Miley is so stupid.

lol that wasnt nice, but it made me laugh

Well you must be someone who laughs at everything because there was nothing humorous about that statement.

at around 5.10 -5.11, nick looks like he is having trouble swalling…like his throat is sore =[

__

That is both precious and creepy on your part….

• jjcakes

Aw I love Monica to death I am so happy for her <3

• Courtney

I heard Miley said that Nicks dick is like a roll of pennies.– No its smaller that! :(

ssexybeast said:

phew. ssexybeast judging from your comments a few days earlier i thought you were done being a miley fan. glad your not :)

• Nikkiii

okay? what the heck is up with THIS ONE PERSON as anonymous who keeps on putting these weird posts???
    i think ive read three or four in total
    for example:
    i hear miley has two vaginas
    there’s a few others ….
    the point is, to who ever wrote them:::
    WTF? whats ur problem??

• Mandy

we have different senses of humor.it made me laugh and it didn’t make you laugh. It’s all good :)

• HannahMary

You are a ridiculous human being.

• sanonymous

If thats the way you support Selena, I got news for you. She doesn’t want you as a fan.

You are a ridiculous human being.

—————————–

lol no. you are because you are a Mileyfan.

• JonasxCyrus

Keep dreaming,sweetheart.

——————–

i am:D to the day i see everyone cheering for the death of Miley Cyrus. That day will be 10 times better then christmas. Oh how i hope that day will come soon.

Haters we have a free opertunity to bash here. So bash
    I can’t believe that a someone could be writing such hurtful things to someone who they don’t know:/
    Selena would be so dissapointed in you.

• mide

it’s true – courtney is ugly ugly

Selena would be so dissapointed in you.

—————————

• misguided gts.

miley looks beautiful, i love her hair <3.

courtney is ugly and does not have nothing special, I believe that she has sex with nick and nick wants sex, because another thing does not have this girl

Miley is such a ugly slut. She is one of the worst humans alive. Someone need to do the world a favor and remove her from this earth.

Courtney is midget and super ugly!!

The same boy .. looks at his height with JB and courtney

http://twitpic.com/jwc7e Courtbey used to be much prettier a few years ago. She looks in late 20’s here. I laugh when people say she looks like Selena.___ Hate to agree but I actually think Mrs. Jonas is prettier than Courtney.

i am just doing my duty as a selena fan:P and Miley desserve nothing better. she is a awful human beeing.___ How sad for Selena to have a fan like you. How sad for parents to have a child like you. Hate and jealousy is a sickness. get Well soon

i am just doing my duty as a selena fan:P and Miley desserve nothing better. she is a awful human beeing— Go for it! Miley is STILL # 1 Country wide and Selena was # 1 for 1/2 a day at a Disney request line. FYI, Miley was # 1 on Disney the next day

All you have to do is look at Miley Mom. Thats what Miley will look something like in 20 years! fyi, Tish is gorgeous. Ryan Seacrest has such a crush on Mileys Mom too funny!

Courtney is midget and super ugly!!

The same boy .. looks at his height with JB and courtney

http://twitpic.com/jwc7e Courtbey used to be much prettier a few years ago. She looks in late 20’s here. I laugh when people say she looks like Selena. — NOW WE KNOW WHO SENT THE STORY INTO OCEANUP!!

There is like no Mileyfans left in this world, they are gone. The only one left is the once following old habbits, and they will probelry drop here soon also. Miley is the most hated and least loved 16 year old girl in the world. It’s great to see that there is no Mileyfans left. and then queen selena can rule.

• Amyny

_________________________________________
    I don’t know who wrote the above comment – but you also are on SICK Bastard! Be careful because what you wish on someone else may be what happens to you.

Yet her EP continues to beat new releases. Yep not Miley fans left AT ALL.

Miley is the most hated and least loved 16 year old girl in the world. It’s great to see that there is no Mileyfans left. and then queen selena can rule.– OF COURSE MILEY FANS ARE ONLY BASED ON OU RIGHT? LOL — I GUESS THE 3 Million people who downloaded Party i n the USA hate Miley and love Selena right? And the fact that PITUSA is the #1 Country wide song is because they love Selena?

Yet her EP continues to beat new releases. Yep not Miley fans left AT ALL.– YEp Her PITUSA Music Video has ONLY 27 million views since Sept 25th damn no fans at all :P

• Anonymo

Yet her EP continues to beat new releases. Yep not Miley fans left AT ALL.

—————————-

Lol Miley have beeing dressin slutty, attacking gays, attacking the entire pop genre. She is like the dumbest teenager alive. She will fade, her fans are allready turning against her in 1000 of 1000 people. Thoose people will embrace the new teen queen Selena Gomez and see that she atleast dosn’t make fun of gays, dress slutty or act poor against her fans.

• dont jugde

Keep dreaming,sweetheart.

——————–

Haters we have a free opertunity to bash here. So bash!!
    _______________________________________
    GOD is the only 1 dat could help ur mess up mind WOW i’ll pray 4 u dont worry

• yule

MILEY IS THE UGLIEST BITCH EVER
    hahaha Hi Courtney!! the pic is very old like you haha

miley said “i’m gonna ruin Radiohead” haha what a dumb bitch. then she made fun of asians and selena and demi while she was drunk off her ass. she goes out with grown men. whore

Didn’t know your name is Miley too.

“MILEY IS THE UGLIEST BITCH EVER” haha ur so right dude

Lol there is like no Mileyfans that are deffendin her. Everyone have turned against her! loves it. now someone just need to get that ugly slutty face out of the spotlight for good.

• ifff

Courtney is midget and super ugly!!

The same boy .. looks at his height with JB and courtney

of course Mrs.Jonas is much more prettier than courtney, courtney is ugly

• JonasxCyrus

Keep dreaming,sweetheart.

Keep dreaming,sweetheart.

——————–

Haters we have a free opertunity to bash here. So bash!!

that asian girl looks way hotter than miley

• Delsy

Urrg i am soooo jealous she is so damn beautiful. Love her < 3

• elmooo

i think she’s gorgeous.
    i love her hair.
    BUT i loved it like this.

i loved everything. the length, the color, the style.

but she stunning whatever she does :)

• mileeey <3

she’s gorgeous!loving her hair :)

• Jillian

I love her! Miley and Demi have the best smiles. So I asked my mom to buy me white strips- dentist.net sells them cheap with a promo code Make5me

• bellz.

elmooo said:
    i think she’s gorgeous.
    i love her hair.
    BUT i loved it like this.

i loved everything. the length, the color, the style.

but she stunning whatever she does :)/
    ————————
    agreed <3

Love miley she has a heart of gold, and she a total angel thank god for someone as good as her on disney.

• Danielle(:

hiii genevieve(:
    miley was amazzzzing last night, btw!

do you really think that we will care about your stupid pictures?? get a life loser theres nothing wrong with her right here and she looks stunning !

• blabla

wow what happened to oceanup? Gorgeous?
    yeah she is but I’ve never exspected that OU would ever write this

i fucking love monica erfe :)

• fak

nick & miley are sick at the same time again

true
    They in NY – Sick
    They in ? – Sick

• ssexybeast

I’m not hating on anyone nor am I “attacking” you. I’m just pointing out the truth.That was not a funny statement, I don’t know why this discussion is even going any further.

Btw- If you come from a history of continuously bashing Miley, expect people to be on your case lol

love her! my dream is to just meet miley cyrus one day. but first, i really want to go to one of her concerts.

haha nick & miley are sick at the same time again — Can you get sick via Ichat? ___ YESQ! Nick & Miley got a Computer Virus. :P

Miley is beautiful , really stunning!

Miley is beautiful. But your probely a ugly fucking slut that need to get a life riht now.

• Doom

Thank you, OceanUP, for manning up and saying something nice about Miley.

• Mandy

Idk know why either. but you gave the right word. History aka past so lets just move on.

• Nick Jonas

Oh Snap! Why does Miley get more prettier every time we break up? Very sad about that now.. Wait I’ll write about it.. “Hello Beautiful”… Nope I did that one.. Must be this cold thing I have. Ok, lets try again.. “You are so Beautiful to Me..” What Joe? Someone did that already?

Doom said:
    Thank you, OceanUP, for manning up and saying something nice about Miley.– I ‘m afraid tbhis is a set up for a bad next post :(

Courtney is midget and super ugly!!

The same boy .. looks at his height with JB and courtney

• Rosie

Man, I love her ad for geturgoodon, especially when she’s playing with the dog and when she says “i love my job, i love my job, i love my job”…makes me laugh everytime.

haha nick & miley are sick at the same time again

We should of known the Minute Miley got her highlights back, she was with Nick. http://disneydreaming.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/picture-33.png?w=441&h=648

ssexybeast said:

idk you seemed like you were hating on her :( you said you lost respect for her

i hope it doesnt interfere with your love for her as a person either. wouldnt want to lose one of the smartest miley fans :)

• Elisab

she’s gorgeous!

haha nick & miley are sick at the same time again — Can you sick via Ichat?

• sarahh_182

love her and i won’t stick around cause i really don’t want to read all the hate comments :(
    one thing though, oceanup didn’t post about Miley visiting those kids in that hospital right?

oceanup make miley look good? of course not!

• ssexybeast

No worries, I do not judge people I’ve never met-I don’t even like to judge people I have met haha. And thank you very much. God bless you

• coffeecoffeecoffee

haha nick & miley are sick at the same time again
    —————————————–
    How is that funny?

• deee

JB songs… Hello Beautiful — with those eyes.. Love Bug.. I think about Your Eyes all the time.

• mika

I like more with highlights

• Mandy

So If I said “The dog is stupid” it would be humorous to you? I think not, people are finding new and creative ways to hide their hate these days huh Mandy?I believe you would know
    I dont know what you are supposed to mean by that statement. I just thought it was completely random and dumb of that person to say and that’s why it made me laugh. I haven’t even done anything wrong since i’ve been in this post, yet im still being attacked. people are finding new and creative ways to hide their hate these days huh ssexybeast?I believe you would know

she looks so pretty! and wow… oceanup actually posted something that isn’t trying to make miley look bad! i’m so surprised. especially since last post of course they put a unflattering picture of miley on it.– BE PREPARED FOR A VERY BAD POST! They posted the one from Concert of Hope & the sweet little girl and THEN dun dun dun , a bunch of bad ones right after..

Can you sick via Ichat?
    _______
    Must be! Jeez technology these days ;)

• sandra8x

she looks kinda pale..
    but she looks pretty (:

• jule

Love Miley

the only thing this girl desserve is beeing gang rapped by a some big mexican guys. and then beeing forced to drink Acid.

• Amyny

_______________________________________
    You are one SICK Bastard!

Courtney is midget and super ugly!!

The same boy .. looks at his height with JB and courtney

miley’s an uly ho with a big head

• LOVELOVATO

i love miley and all but ughh what is up with the way she put her lips like shes trying to pout and look sexy.
    ahh just smile your 16 stop trying to look ‘sexy’ because its not cute.
    (fan not a hater)
    love the new hair color.

loveee her!

• http://www.scifiandgod.com/content/index.php/topic,159861.0.html order aldactone

Keep salflex out of the coexist of physicans and indeed from pets. A stinky 8-year lengthy Proair headquartered with bromocriptine for a prolactin-secreting aerobic enjoyment has grethen reported without microbiologic response. 4?f?(38?c), with the buy ventolin incidence within the snide 3?weeks of treatment. Trimethoprim has forgotten shown to chastise western in the Ventolin when specified in routines 40 coupons the natriuric dose. I pragmatically don’t have a authorized Proair for toughening on this board. 1 billion for the quarter, a Ventolin of 1 declaration from the conjunctivial hepatology of 2007. 4?f?(38?c), with the order ventolin incidence within the unaided 3?weeks of treatment. Ask your buy cheapest paxil care micromole if stavudine solution may interact with hippuric urgencias that you take.

ahhh first!

• muahaha

im loving the new hair <3

I like the part where she like “Go hug a tree, no literally go hug a tree” haha. — I love the part where the guys bingo and she says….

• sarahh_182

she seems really nice. i wish i could meet her

sanonymous said:
    I am beginning to wonder if the Anonymous hater is just someone who works for OU and is trying to stir things up, because hate makes more post, and more post means more advertisers and therefore more money for OU.

Everyone should just ignore whoever it is.
    I had this same thought several times already. You know when somebody posts concert pictures and one picture is a bit unfortunate you can bet one of the first posts is an Anonymous that writes something about her clothing in picture No X just to stir things up. I have sometimes the feeling that’s probably the person that just made the post.

• sanonymous

Everyone should just ignore whoever it is.

Why does Oceanup keep pointing out that she is sick like it is a big scandel?

• ssexybeast

HOLY MOLY she’s super gorgeous!

Wow, it’s like became even more beautiful over night!

• Anony

Courtney is midget and super ugly!!

The same boy .. looks at his height with JB and courtney

http://twitpic.com/jwc7e Courtbey used to be much prettier a few years ago. She looks in late 20’s here. I laugh when people say she looks like Selena. ANd yes Courtney is a HUGE downgrade from Miley. But looks aren’t everything.___________ That older in the picture is much prettier than Courtney.

I heard Miley got pregnant by Barack Obama and now her and Michele are gonna duke it out.

idiot.

your RETARDED.

• Amanda

i love her! :)

• TheRebelAlliance[still can’t sign in]

I adore Miley, but I had to laugh at the hater who said “The day Miley dies will be the best day ever”. You make it sound like she’s a fucking evil dictator and when Miley dies you’ll be free of Martial Law or something.

Leave her alone, she’s a sweet girl and very talented. She’s done nothing to you personally, and if you don’t like her ignore her posts. I guess that means you’d have to actually be mature, though.

miley ducklips

• kaddie

i love this girl sooooo freaking much<3<3
    she is my hero:)

• inside

We are sad to announce the cancellation of the Jonas Brothers concert for this evening in Zurich. Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers is ill with an upper respiratory infection of the nose and throat and the doctor has advised that he not speak or sing
    Fake

Courtney in Italy with Nick

• IM-A-DIVA

She looks so pretty I love when she has dark hair.

———————-

Miley fans are the worst hatred sluts on this planet, so don’t be hypocrite idiot. Miley is nothing more then a trailer trash whore:P

——————————-

wow, seriously, a solely Miley post and random haters take it upon themselves to storm the comments page. get a life people.
    besides, if you wanna hate on miley, i recommend you guys to not identify yourselves as ‘selena fans’, since this would really reflect badly on selena.

whatever people, crawl to one corner and wallow in jealousy and hate. miley ftw!

• Mandy

• ssexybeast

*gasp* NEVER!

How could you speak of such things?

• Vic_2763

Miley looks like she lost a little weight. She does look like she is getting prettier as she matures. I was at the Philly show and she did an amazin job. Miley<3 xoxo

• ssexybeast

Usually humorous statements contain different humorous strategies that appeal to different people-that I understand.However,that statement had no humorous strategy at all making it kind of impossible for it be to appeal to someone as funny unless they are the type of people who like to laugh at everything. It was just a sentence.

Wow Miley is really really pretty! Shes not even trying to be pretty & she is! I always wondered why Nick wrote all these songs about her. OH I hated he did that for her, but I totally get it now! I used to say don’t touch my future husband and called her a bitch for no reason only cause I was jealous. This teenie is growing up.

ssexybeast said:

*gasp* NEVER!

How could you speak of such things?

idk you seemed like you were hating on her :( you said you lost respect for her

• Melissa=)

———————-

===================
    you guys are really nice people.

fuck off idiot.

• ssexybeast

idk you seemed like you were hating on her :( you said you lost respect for her

Because of her outfits that she’s been wearing lately but that does not interfere with my love for Miley the artist.

MILEY …. CADA DÍA TE QUIERO MÁS
    YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!

I just think its the new hairstyle and the makeup :) , miley looks very pretty here . I don’t get how people say she looks good with higlights . Her hair looks GREAT like this. — She looks gorgeous both ways.. http://disneydreaming.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/picture-33.png?w=441&h=648

Miley is beautiful :)

• DooDaaPerson

Gorgeous Girl.

• hilary

she looks so GORGEOUS.
    and wow. oceanup posted something that isn’t trying to make miley look bad! HAPPY. i’m surprised.

• mhmm .