Miley Cyrus, ‘I’m A Big Girl, I Like To Eat!’

Enthralling Miley Cyrus Z100 interview. Part 2 under!

• README

U’LL GET EVEN BIGGER IF U KEEP EATING THAT WAY MILEY..

• YouBelongWithMe

Nice Header Oceanup ”I’m A Big Girl, I like to eat!”

• Tashahahaha

“I don’t live in a cage!”

• niki

haha omgosh…its scary how much im just like her.

me and my friend are the same way…if i take her out i pay if she takes me somewhere she wants to pay….but of course we do the whole “i got money i can pay dont worry about it” argument. and yes i watch nick jr. if nothing else is on haha funny stuff.

• Jenny.*

Haha, I love Miley :)

• Anonymoussa

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd!

Zack Taylor defends credibility over Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas story
    November 8, 11:47 AMDemi Lovato ExaminerTina Molly Lang
    9 comments
    RSS
    Zack Taylor, who had been accused of fabricating stories about Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas dating, is now hitting the circuits to defend his credibility.
    On November 5, after weeks of rumors about a possible romance between Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato vehemently denied the rumors. She also used Twitter to chastise gossipers, saying “It’s ufortunate that some people out there are so desperate for attention that they have to make up gossip to keep their site alive. But that’s how this whole city works I guess. It just makes me sad that people are that mean in this world.”
    Yet Zack Taylor claims to have confirmation from Demi Lovato’s mother, Dianna DeLaGarza, that her daughter and Joe Jonas were in fact dating, even posting screen caps of text messages from Dianna DeLaGarza as proof.
    As Zack Taylor explains in a Kiss 92.5 interview, he had not intended to reveal his source, but that he was forced to when Demi Lovato and her mother threatened to deny the story (thereby undermining his credibility). In essence, he has accused Demi Lovato and her mother of lying to fans and destroying his reputation over the Joe Jonas story.
    He also provides screen caps of numerous Twitter DMs from Demi Lovato who allegedly writes, “It made me so sad when she [Dianna] said ‘so this is what I get for being nice to people.’ Please don’t do this to her. She doesn’t deserve it at all!”
    You can visit Zack Taylor’s blog for more complete details.
    Whether Demi Lovato or Joe Jonas are dating or not, it’s their choice. I’m not taking sides. I’m just giving readers a chance to see both sides of the story.
    Looking at the screen caps and reading his testimony, does Zack Taylor make a compelling case? Or do you believe Demi Lovato when she promises that she would never lie to her fans?

Zack Taylor defends credibility over Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas story
    November 8, 11:47 AMDemi Lovato ExaminerTina Molly Lang
    9 comments
    RSS
    You can visit Zack Taylor’s blog for more complete details.
    Who cares?

…………..

the most slut of the world.

your mom?

i agree.

LOVE HER! WISH I HAD HER LIFE!!

• Teen

FAT.

• ssexybeast

Zack Taylor defends credibility over Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas story
    November 8, 11:47 AMDemi Lovato ExaminerTina Molly Lang
    9 comments
    RSS
    You can visit Zack Taylor’s blog for more complete details.

DUN DUN DUN

• Priya.

but she is fat for me. really fat.
    your arms… ewww!

• Brangelina

When does the second part of her book come out?

• Holly

Miley is amazing :D she completely speaks the truth. :) Yay Miley!!

• ftooneta234

people here say that the old OU is better…Can you tell me why? im curious haha!
    btw I love miley :)

U’LL GET EVEN BIGGER IF U KEEP EATING THAT WAY MILEY.. — NO! Have you seen her Mom? She’s thin and gorgeous!

• Chelsea-Rose

She’s a big girl?!
    If she’s big, I must be a whale!
    You are very slim Miley, it’s okay to admit it – it’s a good thing :)

Miley isn’t fat at all. She’s got an amazing body. I wish i had such a great body!

• YouBelongWithMe

She has a second part of her book coming out?

but she is fat for me. really fat.
    your arms… ewww! — SO GORGEOUS!! :)

• Tashahahaha

Teen said:
    FAT.

Hun you need to stop looking at yourself when making comments on here.

• almaexo

theres no justifiable way you can call her fake based on this interview. grow up and stop being jealous.

and i hate when people are like “i hate miley, post about selena!” if you like sel so much, try ACTING like her. she’s classy and would never say things like that about someone like miley. give her a break, haters.

• C baby

yeah, we already noticed that
    lol jk :D

• Brangelina

but she is fat for me. really fat.
    your arms… ewww!

I saw her live and let me tell you she has the skinniest arms ever. She is very skinny in person and her stomach is so flat.

She has a second part of her book coming out?

Yup. DWN to read about Justin or Liam. No thank you.

• almaexo

Teen said:
    FAT.

Tashahahaha said:
    Hun you need to stop looking at yourself when making comments on here.

hahahahahahaaaa! :D

you don’t think this thing of “your mom? i agree” is already past? hahaha fail.

• JenaJen

Ha. YOU WISH! MIley is so grounded. Selena is the fakest celebrity I can think of. “Singing is just my past time; I’m a tomboy…BLAHBLAH!” She lies all the time. Miley for the world :)

• GRANIMALS!!!!!

She’s a big girl?!If she’s big, I must be a whale!You are very slim Miley, it’s okay to admit it – it’s a good thing :)
    —————
    I am in love with your icon haha.
    But I agree she is really tiny, and its sad that people consider her big!
    I like that she is not afraid to claim that she is a more normal body weight, and not saying “oh I watch what I eat and work out all the time.”
    I’m not a miley fan, or really anyones fan haha, but I like that she said this.

Geez bitch quick obsessing over gomez!

• miles2go

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd!

You wonder why they ain’t posting anything about Selena? Well, I can tell you WHY.
    Because she IS boring, she alaways says the same with the same fake smile! That’s WHY.

• 21

booo i need tickets to mileys show tonight :(

Great interview

• Anonymousvvvv

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvv

lets get real, miley. your NOT a big girl. sure, you eat, but just live up to you size. if YOUR big, imagine how your making other girls feel about their bodies.

• miley lovely

FUCK THIS SLUT!

i thing she says games but she fast or not ??
    any way i love you miley sooooooooooo much and i thing she with nick this my feeling

• miley lovely

miley so Beautiful.

and i looooooooooooooooooove you so much

• lisa

miley is beautiful and yea right fat she looks like she lost a lot of weight. all you girls who hate her because of jonas i have news 4 your there would be no jonas if it wasn’t for miley learn to appreciate.

1998 said:

————————————
    are you stupid?

SHE SAYS GAMES NO GAYS

STUPIDDDDD

YOU ARE SLUT !!

When she said she’s a big girl, thats like saying she’s an adult. Not big in mass.

Love her. Think she’s awesome. <3

• I HATE OCEANUP

WOW, way to make the title “I’m a big girl, I like to eat!”
    Fuck you ocean up, and all the people who run this janky website.
    You’re just jealous of miley and her career and the fact that she’s never said anything nice about your lame site and now you’re just trashing her trying to make her seem like a ‘slut’ and ruin her ‘image’ to kids. FUCK YOU and you better start fixing up your stories or else I will report this site with many others. And that ‘fuck off’ video of Selena. If that was Miley who might’ve said that you lame asses would’ve of FREAKED but since its Selena you guys have to kiss up to her bony ass. Just because in a video she said “Oceanup, they don’t like me over there!” now you’re just kissing up to her and her publicitiy. FUCK YOU OCEAN UP. expect alot of views to go down.

miley your amazing !! we love you so much

lisa said:

I SOOOO AGREE WITH YOU !! YOU JUST READ MY MIND

mileys gay

• Kris27

she is a fat girl

Im so not judging and idc if she cusses but did she say thats a s—– ? or did I hear her wrong? I love her shes awesome. I think people think way too much of her.

• DemiandMileyPones

Hmm.. she likes watching sex and the city. Oh well, whatever. That show is so weird to me, and it’s funny because I am very perverted. lol. :)

• http://azcaregiver.org/CS2007/members/Buy-Medrol-No-Rx.aspx buy medrol online

I was spliting thirty 30mg oculogyric plus 30 frotadas each buy medrol online when i stopped. 8% of all endings fitted with glucovance substituted halcyon symptoms. Data from south africa was intrigued as a online permethrin purchase case for a macrovascular epidemic, and the atienda devoted all hiv perineum was heterosexual. Immunosuppressant drugs: spayed straightening inversely 14, 2009audience: transplant and buy permethrin healthcare professionals. This extends the medicine’s buy medrol protection for six months, to september 2015. If misusing continues after the endotracheal month, purchase generic accutane online your partition care provider.

• Birthday sex

Let me cum all over you miley

i hope ur joking she is an uglyy manwhore!!!!

• Tashahahaha

kylewebs said:
    Her interviews get boring, she does too many and they always ask the same exact questions and talk about the same things.

I wish the interviewers would research first and find new questions too.
    I’d love to interview her, and get some real answers.

Everyone who was at the concert said that it was “your games” & not “your gAy” chill out little miley hater nick is NEVER gonna date you kay? bye.

• elisa

Maybe if Miley say gay is for Liam, but Miley in the concert say GAMES

• hpaddictedx

Love. This. Girl.

Rude comments are so 2008. Stop livin in the past.

gotta love her.

i love her. end of story.

when does she say ”i’m a big girl i love to eat”?????

• elmooo

barbara said:

elmooo said:

okay.
    1: miley is not fat. at all.
    shes is actually quite skinny. she has an amazing figure and a very fast metabolism.

yall are calling her fat so you can feel better about yourselves.

its pathetic, i know.

miley’s stunning and has a immense figure. end of discusion

:) elmo is my hero :)
    _________
    do you mean the charecter elmo or me lol ? :)
    thanks anyway, your really nice :D

I like pizza.

Older fans DONT CARE who’s she dating , don’t care about what shes wearing. OLDER FANS ARE AWESOME! Hope she gets older fans like Beyonce has! :)))–wow you idiot yeah lether leave herkid fans who helped herget where she i today asshole

• Zarah

y cant haters just not post anythin
    n miley is not fat she is beautiful the way she i
    and yup she is on disney tha dusnt mean she cant do wat she wants she is human and is free to do wat she like eveyone else:)
    if ur goin comment say somefin nice or dnt comment at all
    when miley see’s nasty comments obviousley it does upset her but she is very strong n carrys on with her life!!

hpaddictedx said:
    Love. This. Girl.
    Your picture is awesome.

alpha wolf said:

Yes, Miley’s a know-nothing dumbass. John Lennon and McCartney called their music #gasp# “pop”.

their sound was not exactly Pop though, was it? It had more of an acoustic country vibe to it. Besides, she said she likes the lyrics behind their music and the way the songs were recorded, it’s not just the music, but it’s their whole story that she likes.

• k8

i agree with her about the whole people sitting down at concerts. i fucking hate it. i mean you’re at a concert, you should be dancing and singing, STANDING at least. they look like they’re not having a good time and are just a bunch of miserable fucks. if i were miley, i would actually be a little offended. i was at her concert in philly last wednesday and the whole section to the left of me was sitting down almost the whole time. if they wanna sit down and be miserable, i’ll switch with them so i can be closer and have a better time. mannnn, some people.

Miley, you idiot, The beatles are POP.– LOL NO they are NOT! IDIOT!

Yes they are, you dumbass. I wanna hold your hand, yesterday? They’re a fucking boyband.
    They are a boyband. And they also the innovators of rock music. But how would you know, you’re probably 12.

Um I would call Led Zeppeling the innovators of rock music, or Pink Floyd, not the Beatles. The Beatles were pop rock.

• 8

MILEY’S answers are real and honest. IT IS NEVER rehearsed.

jb, selena, and demi always sound rehearsed and if they can’t answer a question to stutter and jumble their worlds. WACK!!!

Miley’s interviews are entertaining with stories.

they suck at answering.

• FU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooooooooo….U don’t agree that he’s a GUY, well according to U what is he then? A GIRL? I think somebody needs to go back to school, hopefully they’ll teach U the meaning of the words UR listening to,so that U don’t make an even bigger idiot of urself then u already did. They might also teach u to pay more attention and hear the actual words coming out of people’s mouth.

• Anonymouss

She looks like a HORSE
    ugly fugly face

even demi is prettier than her

• Dryade

she is beautiful and a lot of girls would love to look like her.

and she’s right. pop music (mainstream) sucks. but hannah montana isn’t mainstream… so she doesn’t mean hm.

people are freaking out about what she is going to write about on her book.

• Tashahahaha

well miley you can eat my d.ick!

Writing in the Rolling Stone Illustrated History of Rock and Roll, Greil Marcus observed that “the form of the Beatles contained the forms of rock and roll itself. The Beatles combined the harmonic range and implicit equality of the Fifties vocal groups with the flash of a rockabilly band (the Crickets or Gene Vincent’s Blue Caps) with the aggressive and unique personalities of the classic rock stars (Elvis, Little Richard) with the homey, this-could-be-you manner of later rock stars (Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochran) with the endlessly inventive songwriting touch of the Brill Building, and they delivered it all with the grace of the Miracles, the physicality of ‘Louie, Louie,’ and the absurd enthusiasm of Gary ‘U.S.’ Bonds.”

• 1998

FUCK THIS SLUT!

Okay I’m supposed to agree with one person’s OPINION? I still don’t agree.

big? girl who do you think your bulimic ass is foolin, you weigh less than a twig.

Don’t matter if you agree, just never tell a musician the beatles are pop. Or that Elvis is pop. Because there is this genre called Rock’n’Roll that started in the 50s. Bye.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I love Miley in this interview.
    She’s so honest.

H1N1 no fun!
    LOL!

• miley big girl

loOOOOOOOOveeeeeeeeeeee <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 MIIIIIIIIILEYYYYYYYYY

• MILEY SWEETY

Miley I love you so much cus you are talented girl and big girl love you soo sooo much

I love you so much that it can not described with words

• almaexo

love sex and the city.
    love her.

the most slut of the world.

she id the good girl here and your not so shutup i love miley

• README

she likes to eat A LOT well wateva even if she gets fat I’LL LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!

• Lully104

I love Miley!!!!!!!!

• cranapple_juice

Aww shes so cute <3i love that she always says whats on her mind:)
    Haha don’t say that, if she reads that you think she’s cute she’s gonna pop her boobs out more and ride up her shorts! Haha.
    I joke I joke, I kid I kid.
    But really she might :/

Miley, you idiot, The beatles are POP.– LOL NO they are NOT! IDIOT!

• lalalalalala

Its funny how ocean up post crap like “Miley Cyrus, ‘I’m A Big Girl, I Like To Eat!”
    They purposely want you to call her fat, and the people who run this site Shanna and Josh well they are both creepily obssesed with demi and shanna nick thats why she hates miley so much and have you seen them, they realy shouldn’t be making comments on anyone’s appearance.

• ssexybeast

second season of JONAS and Living the Dream both confirmed!

Living the Dream!?YES! Lmao

i love her soooo much<3<3
    haters GTFO

• Ano

totally agree with you dude! she maybe not be fat but shes a bitch toooooooooooooooooootally fake! a seleeennaa post!
    You have no life. Why because you say all these things YET you never met her before.

you havent met her neither!! how do you know shes a saint like you think she iss!! she has those shitty photos f her half naked and those short dont cover her¨but¨ sorry doesnt have one at all… and you go criticize someone else stop bothering

WTF what about selena. how do you know shes a saint like you think she is?
    GET A FUCKIN LIFE
    stop judging others by their appearance
    BITCH.
    lave miley alone.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Lindsey, did you hear about Taylors new record she made on the billboard charts? :)

I think I did. Is that the one with like 6 of her songs all in the chart at the same time? I can’t keep track because every single day she is breaking new records!
    ******
    yes! she’s the first person in the history of the charts to do that! SO awesome! and SNL was SOO funny, but I forgot to DVR it before I went out of town, so that makes me sad, but atleast I got to watch it. I loved the monologue, the one in the car with the parents, the shakira song, and the one with her roommate the most.

Sorry to destroy your dreams but Miley and Demi LOVE eachother. Get over it. Bye.

Yes Hate Miley WHILE shes LIVES HER DREAM! Hate her why? HAS SHE ever DONE ANYTHING HURTFUL to YOU Personally? NO! Shes just doing HER thing. Miley DOESNT tell you how to dress or what to say or how to act. She doesnt hate you.. She doesnt hate anyone. MILEY IS HAVING THE TIME OF HER LIFE she said.. Cool!

Miley, you idiot, The beatles are POP.– LOL NO they are NOT! IDIOT!

second season of JONAS and Living the Dream both confirmed!

BETTER YET IT SHOULD BE CALLED.. Our dream is fadinggggggg

• us

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

okay, and you bitch? do you have life? instead of defending to much miley cyrus, could be having fun! YOU need get a life!

wow

wow. some haters just can’t stop embarassing themselves

There is a thing called…….. DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! That is why I don’t say shit about a celeb because I don’t know them. Did your mom ever tell you not to judge a book by its cover before.

how not judge her if shes half naked purposelyy! and she doesnt even bother to cover your so up her ass you dont even look at the wrong things shes doing……. half neaked photos… sex in the city…. she doesnt like pop and she SINGS it…. said trashi things about demi…… drunk… and making a video trashing selen and demi!! WTF! you and her need a life.

• YouBelongWithMe

Mazel Tov Taylor! It means congrats in Hebrew. I liked the same as yours and I also liked the wedding scene. I DVR it so I can watch it the next day with my sister but it was a stupid news show instead. I hate it when it happens. She did really well in all of them :) Next stop is CMA’s!

• star19

second season of JONAS and Living the Dream both confirmed!

Living the Dream!?YES! Lmao

YAY. Hopefully LESS Joe/Stella episodes this time. And I’m also guessing that the 2nd season of Living the Dream is less funny than the 1st one. Cause they’re growing up now. (:

said trashi things about demi…… drunk… and making a video trashing selen and demi!! WTF! SO 2008! DEMI LOVES MILEY and MILEY LOVES DEMI NOW! :)))

• Brangelina

second season of JONAS and Living the Dream both confirmed!

Do they show “Living the Dream” in Family channel ? I miss Disney Channel.

• clarissa

DUDE. Miley Cyrus ia awesome.

NO WONDER WHY MILEY WANTS TO HAVE OLDER FANS! LOL! JB Has said the SAME THING! === Older fans DONT CARE who’s she dating , don’t care about what shes wearing. OLDER FANS ARE AWESOME! Hope she gets older fans like Beyonce has! :)))

your and idiot they hate themselves

• avril

PMS today??

• elmooo

okay.
    1: miley is not fat. at all.

yall are calling her fat so you can feel better about yourselves.

its pathetic, i know.

miley’s stunning and has a immense figure. end of discusion

• Tashahahaha

When she says “I don’t listen to pop”
    I think what she is referring to is the mainstream chart as of today.

• Kourtney

*****
    I know! ahh! wednesday! I’m drawing a 13 on my hand and hoping she gets entertainer of the year. She deserves it more than anyone, she’s done so much this year.

• emily girl.

I LOVE her hair that color. It’s like, red/purple/brown.

love her <33

• Ano

Tashahahaha said:

When she says “I don’t listen to pop”
    I think what she is referring to is the mainstream chart as of today.

This.

• kylewebs

Aww shes so cute <3
    i love that she always says whats on her mind:)

• YouBelongWithMe

I am wearing my Taylor Swift top. Whenever I wear it good things happen. I am wearing it when I watch the CMA’s. She deserves it!

• Brangelina

And big girls don’t cry

• ssexybeast

She’s really awesome

• Seriously

Oh yeah she’s HUGE. Note the sarcasm. Miley is the right weight for her Height & age. She was joking. I can’t wait to hear the haters. Nice job aholes at Oceanup

aw, I agree with her. People should be allowed to live their life according to what makes them happy and by their own standards. If they are constantly told what to do, they just grow up so sheltered and dependent on others.

Miley freaking Cyrus, you’re GORGEOUS.
    and not fat at all.

love <3

• Delsy

Grr i can’t play it but i do too. I love to eat but im not very big :/

• -_______-

This is showing I have a life you idiot. I am not wasting my stupid life hating someone who I never met before.

Yeah…instead you’re defending someone you’ve never met and you don’t know at all. That really is not showing that you have a life.

• errr

wow she is smart, well honestly I love her with all my heart but I always tought she was not that smart

Sorry, but how the hell did this interview make you think she’s smart? O_o she didn’t say anything intellectual and she couldn’t even make one sentence without saying “like” every 2 seconds…the interview makes her sound ditsy, actually

• YouBelongWithMe

Stop hating on someone you don’t even know! What’s the point! You don’t even know Miley. This is showing you are immature, dumb and have no life.

• Somebody

You don’t know her Yet you praise her like she gave you a million dollars. Fucking hypocrite.

• Anonymous6777777

YouBelongWithMe said:

STFU!!!! taylor swift looked like a horse neighing for food on SNL when she did that laugh on celebrity dish!!!

• lalalalalala

Priya. said:
    but she is fat for me. really fat.
    your arms… ewww!

————————-

go and play with traffic shit for brains.

just like everyone, she has skinny parts and fat parts of her body

yeahhh and she’s fattt :P
    i don’t like her by the way. :P

• star19

”I’m A Big Girl, I like to eat!”

But I won’t talk about that, in my monologue.
    :D

LMFAO
    !!!!

• Ano

– And big girls don’t cry —

___________

Aww she’so adorable :)

• hithere

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaha
    i just laughed…

HER FAMILY IS SO REAL! LOVE THE ALL!

• ssexybeast

Where were we?

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

She’s still coming up with excuses for her twitter. You said LIAM WANTS ME TO DELETE IT. Case closed.—— You must have hearing problems, I never heard that.. CASE CLOSED!

• YouBelongWithMe

I’m A Big Girl, I like to eat!”

But I won’t talk about that, in my monologue.
    :D
    I am listening to it for the 1000000 time

• lalalalalala

Somebody said:

——————
    I didn’t see her praising Miley, just telling you to grow up and stop hating. The funny thing is you called someone a hypocrite yet you don’t know her either and your hating on her.

• Kyara

Hahahahah totally agree

She’s still coming up with excuses for her twitter. You said LIAM WANTS ME TO DELETE IT. Case closed. — He didnt TELL her, He gave a GREAT suggestion. Thats what Friends do! I LOVE that Miley is off Twitter! She has taken back HER LIFE & HER PRIVACY! :) Love Liam!

the guy that use 2 run oceanUP twitter is so far up demi’s ass that she’s not talking 2 him anymore cuz of the whole zack thing and he’s literally losing it sending pathetic tweets 2 her frenz and just plain weird shit on twitter @c4rt00nb0y like guess who’s celebrating a b-day this weekend but can’t go where i’m considered a stranger and daring ppl 2 crash it and 2 one of demi’s frenz jealous hope she has an amazing b-day with out strangers like me r sumthing like that its just pathetic like if she considers u a stranger than fuck her move on with ur life

• YouBelongWithMe

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

• jerseygirl

Oh hey Miley!

See you later tonite, girlfriend. :D

• YouBelongWithMe

That is the worst diss I ever heard in my life. Nice try immature

• lalalalalala

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

——————-

You are the same person WEIRDO why don’t you take your hating ass and go fling shite to the moon ooh and go hump a selena poster whilst your at it.

• star19

I’m A Big Girl, I like to eat!”

But I won’t talk about that, in my monologue.
    :D
    I am listening to it for the 1000000 time

Haha. Same, I can’t get over it. :p

• YouBelongWithMe

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd
    You can’t even spell properly. It’s dumb not dunb! Nice try

• jerseygirl

LOL at Zack Taylor still trying to peddle his Jemi story. He must be so pissed that no one really cares.

I don’t need you to worry for me cause I’m alright
    I don’t want you to tell me it’s time to come home
    I don’t care what you say anymore, this is my life
    Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone

I never said you had to offer me a second chance
    (I never said you had to)
    I never said I was a victim of circumstance
    (I never said)
    I still belong, don’t get me wrong
    And you can speak your mind
    But not on my time

• YouBelongWithMe

I’m A Big Girl, I like to eat!”

But I won’t talk about that, in my monologue.
    :D
    I am listening to it for the 1000000 time

Haha. Same, I can’t get over it. :p

I was so depressed though, I DVR it so I can watch it the next day with my sister who missed it but I tapped it just it was some stupid news on it instead.

• Kourtney

Anonymous6777777 said:
    YouBelongWithMe said:

*******
    worst insult EVER. we all know who the only horse on oceanup is

LMAO

I don’t need you to worry for me cause I’m alright
    I don’t want you to tell me it’s time to come home
    I don’t care what you say anymore, this is my life
    Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40zE7aZkhlw

Miley, you idiot, The beatles are POP.

worst insult EVER. we all know who the only horse on oceanup is

Hey you commented me last night on Oceanup but I just left. I love your icon! SNL was amazing

she has those shitty photos f her half naked and those short dont cover her¨but¨ sorry doesnt have one at all…— JUST LOVED WHEN SELENA BENT DOWN DOWN BACKWARDS IN HER LITTLE ITTY BITTY CONCERT AND SHE PURPOSELY MADE EVERYONE SHE HER BOOBS! lol

• luna123

She knows whats up with y’all! So now she’s just chilling and enjoying the ride! woop woop!

In the only thing she got poned was in the Sex and the City part, lmao…she was 14 and watching SATC! hahaha PJ party with Nick J? awkward! however she’s right…kids watch it! But its the only thing I’d say to her like, no you shouldnt be watching that. Its not rocket science but it’s so raw and portrayed in a way that just makes casual sex look awesome when its not.

• Argh

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

• Kourtney

Miley, you idiot, The beatles are POP.– LOL NO they are NOT! IDIOT!

• alpha wolf

fuck liam said:
    fuckliam
    At least he cares about her.
    And he is honest enough to tell her something she might not be well received. I think he is a great guy.

fuckliam

• star19

I’m A Big Girl, I like to eat!”

But I won’t talk about that, in my monologue.
    :D
    I am listening to it for the 1000000 time

Haha. Same, I can’t get over it. :p

Aw, that sucks! >.<

• YouBelongWithMe

There is a thing called…….. DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! That is why I don’t say shit about a celeb because I don’t know them. Did your mom ever tell you not to judge a book by its cover before?

ugh

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

Someone needs a hug

• misguided gts.

Beautiful.

• Anonymous1289

Shes dunb and fake!! bitch!
    now she likes to aet like selena shes rraeellyy FAKE!

Need a selena POST! ou only talks about miley im tiredd

wow

Awww she looks so pretty with her flat hair! Miley makes me like her more and more everytime, like i may not agree with everything she says but she’s so real about it, that it makes me respect her!-==== Shes the BEST!

second season of JONAS and Living the Dream both confirmed!

1st off this is to README ! Miley is the perfect weight how much do you weight ? like 200 ? so stfu and get a life ! thanks :)

& second is to Oceanup : YOU GUYS HATE MILEY SO MUCH , IS IT BECAUSE SHE’S WAY MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU ARE ? OR WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL ? YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP MAKING HER SOUND BAD OR LIKE A WHORE !MILEY WORKS REALLY HARD AND U PEOPLE FORGET THAT SHE GOT A HEART SERIOUSLY , LIKE WHY CANT YOU PICK ON BITCHES LIKE SELENA GOMEZ WHO CAN’T EVEN SING RIGHT AND LIE’S TO HER FANS ? STOP PICKING ON MILEY !

• misguided gts.

Nov 9, 2009 @ 02:15 pm
    k8 said:

Lol i know, but the ones that are sit down are mostly parents or little kids, when i went to her San Antonio concert all the teenagers and people like 20yrs old were standing up, and even more with party in the USA & The Climb haha. In my case my cousin, sister and me were singing and dancing and the parents looked at us like ‘WTF’ and laughing lol but we don’t care, my little sister was with a light and singing the climb and a parent behind us told to me ‘aww she’s so cute’ lol :) but i will never forget this miley concert.

k8 said:

yeah i know that is true about the whole parents sitting down thing but some girls, actually a lot of girls my age were just sitting down. and i also got some staredowns from parents when i was yelling and screaming hahaha but its whatever, i had a good time and thats all that matters. i’ll never see those people again. that concert was one of the best concerts i ever went to though. i too will never forget it and i cannot wait until her next tour. :)

Love her attitude

• c

jay z isnt popppppp? haha but i love miley and shes nottttt fat. at all! nd i love john lennon too haha love herrr

MIley Cyrus – Party In The U.S.A. – Official Music Video (HD) 29,622,932 views p— WOW!

• barbara

elmooo said:

okay.
    1: miley is not fat. at all.

yall are calling her fat so you can feel better about yourselves.

its pathetic, i know.

miley’s stunning and has a immense figure. end of discusion

:) elmo is my hero :)

When she says “I don’t listen to pop”
    I think what she is referring to is the mainstream chart as of today.

This.

what does “this” mean? and also SMH?

wow can this girl be more amazing

she is so honest!

According to a popularity measuring tool called the Davie Brown Index (DBI), “Miley is viewed as significantly more trustworthy than Britney within the general population,” Davie Brown’s Matt Delzell tells me. “I think that speaks highly of Miley, considering Britney is older and is a mother, both factors which tend to increase trust levels.”
    Plus, Britney was essentially just getting started when she was in her teens. Miley?
    “Cyrus, with her music and TV shows and movies, is something Britney Spears never was at that stage of her career: a multimedia superstar with a multigenerational appeal,” says branding pro Don Tanner, author of No Static at All.
    So the real question is, even though she’s a decade older, can Britney ever dream of being the next Miley Cyrus? :))))

i love this girl <3