Demi Lovato Wonderful Christmas TIME

Demi performing ‘Wonderful Christmas Time’ at Disneyland. Thx Kayley! From Hannah, Danielle, Whitney & Krista: We met Demi and Madison at Disneyland. She is so genuine and nice! She really loves her fans and what she does. We told her we liked her tights and she thanked us!

We also met Madison in California Adventure with her momma. Demi’s mom was so happy that we knew who Madison was fromm being on Desperate Housewives instead of just being Demi’s sister. We talked to them about where we go to college and what we’re studying for a while. That family is truly genuine and grateful for what they have been blessed with.’

Don’t be jealous kids just couse she’s famous and get get in practically any where even if she’s not 21 and over. She partys like a rockstar. Lol and she’s 17. Hell I’ve been getting into clubs since I was 16. Not really a big deal. Just because she’s disney doesn’t mean she’s not human. Who the hell cares what she does? Not me. I got my own life to deal with. Also she was tweeting that night all the way till she was headed home. So whateve. She’s the shit. Love her. Keep partiiiiiiiiing girl. Haha

now imagune if miley would have done that..

• ohyeahhh

too bad that was supposedly on november 6th, and if you search for the person, they dont exist. people make shit up all the time. and even if she was drunk who caresss. it wasnt public.

• 1

WHAT IS UP with the dude in the background scratching his stomach..

rotfl!!!! haha

Did Selena go to this?
    I hope those two get a pic together :)

It’s a bummer that Demi was there one day after ex-BFF Selena Gomez was there filming

aka NO PIC TOGETHER

• ILoveGarbo

Am I the only one that noticed that guy in the backround scrathing his big ass belly?

Did Selena go to this?
    I hope those two get a pic together :)

She filmed hers on Saturday.
    BTW are JB and Miley doing this?

nope.

• remembrdecembr

oh yeah! i forgot she sang this :)
    well re-sang? whatever.. haha

• Brangelina

Did Selena go to this?
    I hope those two get a pic together :)

aka NO PIC TOGETHER

There is no proof that they are fighting. Maybe its all just rumors.

• Christmas4everr

haha I was gonna say the same thing. He was scratching for an awfully long time lmao.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

———————————-
    No, I noticed that too.

But what’s up with all the hand motions that Demi’s doing?

wow
    I can’t believe people are not talking about DEMI GETTING DRUNK AT A PARTY LAST NIGHT. Even her friends twitted about it.

• Brangelina

wow

Really?

• nia

yeah I’m suprised too. weird , when Demi does something scandalous, no one cares. I bet if this was about Miley or selena , they’d be getting lots of hate.

Brangelina
    Nov 10, 2009 @ 09:09 am
    Brangelina said:

wow

Really?

Really. But people here only care about stupid rumors made up to ruin the Jonas

The tweet is on http://community.livejournal.com/anythingdisney/ if you dont believe me.

Exactly, it’s completely double stand. Taylor and Miley had pregnancy rumors and no one believed those. This new one is just as likely as everyother stupid rumor.

• Brangelina

Nov 10, 2009 @ 09:09 am
    Brangelina said:

wow

Really?

Really. But people here only care about stupid rumors made up to ruin the Jonas

Yikes!

• me!!

lmao!! i know i was more distracted looking at that guy than demi

OMG SHE IS SO CUTE WITH EVERYBODY! LUVVV HER <333

• Lalalahahaha

Demi got drunk? Really? I don’t think so… I haven’t read anyhting about on twitter.

• iFail2Much

wow

Proof?

• Anonymous4

• anonymous

Nov 9, 2009 @ 04:54 pm
    anony said:

that girl was at the 8box thing or however u call it where demi, dirk, jac and all those other ppl were at on friday. i think she’s a model or something there. she said demi was drunk. a friend of her replied saying to get demi off twitter so she wouldn’t say something stupid lol
    so demi does drink.

• Anonymous4

wow
    I know right?
    If Miley would get drunk Gosh I don’t even want to imagine what would happen..
    I mean Demi has really young fans too
    and Miley didn’t do anything illegal
    Demi did..

Demi is fucking 17 years old you’re allowed to drink at the age of 21(well at least in america, here in germany and other countrys you’re allowed to drink at the age of 18) I really don’get it why nobody cares also about her slutty pics.. nobody cared either..

idk if she got drunk on fridayor not but… yesterday a friend of hers tweeted her about missing out on the party and demi replied saying thnks for reminding me. then he put up a pic of a poster and the poster said free beer and that u can only go in if ur 21 and over. but they invited demi…wtf? what is she getting into?!

• SJS

Link to the friends actual twitter & I might believe it. I searched for the name “Bella Birkin” on twitter & no results showed. As far as I know, that could be photoshopped.

We don’t really care is she got drunk. She’s 17 not legal but teens do do it. Lol I been drunk a time or 2 and I just turned 17 last week. Big deal kids. Get over it you little 10 year olds. Lol

• SJS

Didn’t see your post. Thanks for the link.

• Anonymous4

wow
    I know right?
    If Miley would get drunk Gosh I don’t even want to imagine what would happen..
    I mean Demi has really young fans too
    and Miley didn’t do anything illegal
    Demi did..

___

the only reason people are no tlaking about this is because there’s no post on Oceanup, but theres not gonna be one because they think they are her bff.

• Anonymousvfr

JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT IN ITALY!!!!
    JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT IN ITALY!!!!

It’s no big deal I’m 13 and I drunk already too even thought it’s allowed at the age of 18 were I live it’s no big deal
    but you have to think about it
    Demi is a disney star she doesn’t do anything else then Disney stuff she has little kids who look up to her not only Miley
    Plus in the news there was a 7 years old kid who was drunk like REALLY drunk he even had to go to the hospital…
    kids and teens think it’s “cool” to get drunk and something like that could be the erason why..

• Brangelina

. Someone at callusfreaks knows the story.

Fake.
    PS: Love Demi!

• pay day advances

I cannot find the words to express how grateful my family and I are that you are putting yourself in harm’s way to protect our country. The U.S.A. is the land of the free and the home of the brave…but only because of courageous people like you. We wish you and your fellow troop members complete safety throughout your tour of duty. May you return home soon to a true hero’s welcome. Thank you.

do-me lovato

her sister looks like a butterball turkey

• CORRUPTED

I like the original song by Paul McCartney more. :)
    But I still love her.

What’s with the hand

• No Bitchassness

she definatly has to be the loud drunk whose clumsy and hilarious the worst type of drunk is the crier hate those ones

The crier? its clearly the one who pisses themselves everytime they get drunk *cough* my best friend…

• Brangelina

A bunch of drunk ass people gettin crunk and sonny moore is a damn good DJ!!! Demi Lavato is soo hott in person
    12:22 AM Nov 6th from Twitterrific

this guy also tweeted that. lol

i don’t know if I believe it.
    I mean anybody can just tweet that Demi was drunk.

OU i want to work for you so i too can taste demi’s clit

• Brangelina

doesn’t metter if she’s not following her. that girl was at that party. alot of ppl where there that know demi but aren’t really friends with her like jac, nicole, and others.

i know demi’s friend lea from england was there and he and dirk said that night as sooo awkward.

yeah but anybody at the party can just say that she was drunk.

I love how Demi had one week off from work and she spent it with people that was NOT selena…I guess they really aren’t friends anymore

• anonymousss

the blonde girl has really pretty eyes :) (not trying to sound creepy or anything…just sayin)

• anonymousS

i think i love her more now hahahahaha

• miss k

ok im so lost demi got drunk last night how do you guys know and did she twitter about it are something help im so lost.

• anonymousss

do-me lovato

hahahaha

She has an amazing voice. I really wish people would comment on that and not on shit they don’t even know or should care about. Its her life. Not yours. If she got drunk. What of it? She’s 17. She parties. She has friends. She has money. She has fame. All that can get her in wherever she wants. I like her cause she’s real and don’t give a shit about being a disney star. She does want she has always done. ANd thats have fun. That girl needs to break out of disney, because if she wasn’t there, you people wouldn’t give two shits about her being drunk or going to parties that are 21 and over. She has talent and will go far in life. She is fucking awesome. So give it a rest and don’t bullshit about people when you don’t even know the story.

And the reason it was ‘AKWARD’ was because Dirk was there, and him and Demi are broken up. Demi left early and her the girls were just crusing around. That’s why Lee said he didn’t get a chance to say goodbye.

Not like i was there or anything. Haha

u go demi! is all about having fun lol just don’t have sex while drunk.

• Megan

Not like i was there or anything. Haha
    __________________________________________

Thank YOU! I agree 100% people shouldn’t care. Yeah getting drunk may be counted as illegal at that age, but its her life. Do you guys honestly think that Miley or the Jonas Brothers haven’t gotten drunk. Wasn’t there something like 2 years ago that Joe was seen drinking and going into a club with Camilla? They are teens. They do what they want because they are JUST teenagers regardless their fame and Disney stars.

Does nobody care about Selena? Didn’t she do this the before Demi did? Why didn’t anyone post about her? LOL

• ditb

i agree. i don’t care if she got drunk or not. i love her music and she seems really nice with her fans and i mean if she was really a bitch she wouldn’t have that much friends. she’s friends with everyone and they all love her. she’s really talented and she seems real. i’ve gotten drunk before too that doesn’t make me a bad person.

TEEN DRINKING IS VERY BAD…. yo i got a fake id though

• anony

i can just imagine demi all drunk and stuff lol

• Anonymous54353

Background dancers are not for her

http://twitter.com/ddlovato :
    @AnnaMariaPdt Story of my life.
    3:30 PM Nov 6th from mobile web

I know it’s a uvula.. that word just grosses me out. ha
    3:26 PM Nov 6th from mobile web
    Does anybody know if that dangley thing in the back of your throat actually has a purpose? :l
    3:22 PM Nov 6th from mobile web
    Good afternoon world. There’s no better way than starting of your day with giving your muddy puppy a bath.. haha :)
    3:14 PM Nov 6th from mobile web
    Had one of the most amazing nights ever.. thanks to @nicolebuckley, @jacvanek, @maddielauer @kriscamp and @mandyjiroux. LOVE them. :)
    5:24 AM Nov 6th from mobile web
    Even when I type correctly, my blackberry gets it wrong…. >:(
    5:17 AM Nov 6th from mobile web
    Anyone know where to find sour cream pringles?!! hahaha
    4:05 AM Nov 6th from mobile web
    @mandyjiroux*…. @kriscamp is a crazy driver. hahaha.
    4:03 AM Nov 6th from mobile web
    @mandykiroux and I are rapping about french fries…. hahahahhaa
    4:01 AM Nov 6th from mobile web
    Amazing night… i love my friends!!!
    2:25 AM Nov 6th from mobile web
    with @nicolebuckley and @javvanek love them SO much :D
    2:18 AM Nov 6th from mobile web

http://twitter.com/Baella :
    You guys…@ddlovato is drunk….
    4:04 AM Nov 6th from TwitterBerry

Above is the proof that Demi was NOT drunk.

gosh people are really stupid , demi was with chloe and that night

• Elle

She said she drank a “Black and White” Milkshake. I googled it and it can be alcoholic.

Not that I care. I love Demi for her music and I hope she’s not drinking but if she is, that doesn’t change me being a big fan of hers.

i’m drunk. lets get fucked up!

she must get really crazy while drunk. i mean look at her when shes hyper lol

lol wow i cant believe what i am reading..demi drunk? 0mg ppl can start rumors..and why would u believe some girl u sont even kno?

• Melissa=)

great voice.
    love demi. <3

It is a big deal to get drunk when you’re young. Alcohol does things to your body that you guys don’t even imagine. And its easier to take advantage of someone when they are drunk.

• pay day advances

• anony

doesn’t matter if demi drinks or not. i first got drunk when i was 15 now i’m 18. as long as she can keep it dl and nobody else finds out is good. but this girl is a moron for tweeting that.

but you have to think about it
    just imagine one of miley’s friend would have tweeted “miley is drunk at a party”
    everyone would flip out
    but to be honest I see it comming miley wants to be more mature and more then only “hannah montana” so she does stuff like that but at least se didn’t do illegal stuff.. yet

Did Selena go to this?
    I hope those two get a pic together :)

• .
  • anonymous

so demi does drink.

i also heard a guys was gonna take her home. but idk if it was the next day or that same day. but he tweeted that.

what i don’t get is. why do they let demi in if u can only go in if ur 21 and over? they have free beer from 9-11. where are her parents?!

• Brangelina

Did Selena go to this?
    I hope those two get a pic together :)

She filmed hers on Saturday.
    BTW are JB and Miley doing this?

• Brangelina

Demi isn’t following that Bella girl.

• anonymous

• Brangelina

so demi does drink.

But demi isn’t following her on twitter.is she the only person who tweeted about this?

• FlipFlops

Demi, pffft! And her stage mother too.

she has an amazing voice!

• iFail2Much

Nov 10, 2009 @ 08:46 am

Did Selena go to this?
    I hope those two get a pic together :)

I think she went on Saturday/Sunday.
    Did she sing? Because I heard she did but I haven’t seen a video and OU didn’t post about it.

• Delsy

All because some tweeted about Demi being drunk doesn’t mean its true. Anyone can do it and Demi isn’t even following that Bella girl…

Someone forgot the lyrics @ 1:10-1:20

u go demi! is all about having fun lol just don’t have sex while drunk.

yah i agree with that

• anonymous

12:22 AM Nov 6th from Twitterrific

this guy also tweeted that. lol

• aekadga

Hello! eedgdgc interesting eedgdgc site!

• Valium

OHMYGOD:Joe and Camilla once had a pregnancy scare a month before they broke up. She was spotted visting a gyno office 2 weeks before they split when she was in new Orleans. Someone at callusfreaks knows the story.

• Bchey

Madison is my favorite on Desperate Housewives! I would love to meet her! she seems to be as cool as her sister..