Girls Can’t Catch On JONAS BROTHERS

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Kelly said:

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.
    _____
    Unfortunatly…. Uk fans arnt having jordan sparks. Im so pissed off. But we might get demi lovato

Interview with Kevin Jonas – Good Times With Mo – 11/10/2009
    talks about the wedding invitaing that was posted in Oceanup

• .

What do you mean “might” get Demi?

I like them. They seem cool. You people always criticize on EVERYTHING! God man. You’re all crazy. I feel embarrassed to call my self a Jonas fan on this site. Yall don’t give anyone a chance. ‘Oh they’re just doing it for fame’ Stop ALREADY. They are from London. I think they already have a good fan base There.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

I LOVE their accents!
    I wish I had a cool accent like that xD

• Kelly

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.
    We had demi last time – and Mcfly :P
    Why do we have to have them!?

• woohooitsapartyy

they seem nice. i hope theyre good live though.

• msoceanupwhaat?!

What do you mean “might” get Demi?
    _________
    For the uk tour dates. Demi lovato MIGHT be a supporting act. Its on wikipedia but im not sure its official.

What do you mean by MIGHT get Demi Lovato? Where? When?

going to the 21st concert in london so excited :) girls can’t catch are hardly big in the Uk but there single is catchy but i would prefer to see jordin sparks or DEMI LOVATO more :L

One for each? not funny u.u

• AnonymousMEE

they seem nice. i hope theyre good live though.
    ———————————-
    I actually saw them on there girls aloud tour, there a good band worth watching
    have fun

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Kelly said:

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.
    We had demi last time – and Mcfly :P
    Why do we have to have them!?
    __
    I was their… June 15th !!!
    It was one of the best days of my life haha.
    i dont know why we have them. Good choice, jb -_-. But i s’pose its not their fault.:)
    I really wanted jordan sparks !

• Delsy

I really don’t like them i think their music is shit.

• Kelly

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.
    We had demi last time – and Mcfly :P
    Why do we have to have them!?
    __
    I was their… June 15th !!!
    It was one of the best days of my life haha.
    I really wanted jordan sparks !
    Same – but i can kinda understand it. We technically aren’t their main priority, they are only doing three, and they are american, so it makes sense.
    Do you know if it is a proper one? Do we get foam? :)

• msoceanupwhaat?!

ov 10, 2009 @ 12:19 pm

________
    omg same ! & im going to see new moon after school on the 20th. Im going to have the best weekend ever. lets hope we get demi !

Looks like one for Joe, one for Nick and one for Garbo LOL!

• MRS JOE JONAS

WOW!! they seem really nice!! and is it me or are the Jonas Brothers fan always known by their screams like serously everytime they ask an opening act of the Jonas brothers they ask them why we fans scream so loud!! i noticed that ever since Jordan Sparks got answered that like 3 times in 3 different interviews, oh well LOVE YOU BOYS!!

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Kelly said:

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.
    We had demi last time – and Mcfly :P
    Why do we have to have them!?
    __
    I was their… June 15th !!!
    It was one of the best days of my life haha.
    I really wanted jordan sparks !
    Do you know if it is a proper one? Do we get foam? :)
    _____
    Yup its the official world tour !! We get foamed. and i think it will rain on stage before the sing love bug… ive seen video’s :P.
    Ive been deciding what to wear for a week now.

• Anonymous6

im almost certain that demi wont be there, she’s filming her tv show at the moment. we have to make do with gcc.

i like them. They seem cool. You people always criticize on EVERYTHING! God man. You’re all crazy. I feel embarrassed to call my self a Jonas fan on this site. Yall don’t give anyone a chance. ‘Oh they’re just doing it for fame’ Stop ALREADY. They are from London. I think they already have a good fan base There.
    ————————————–
    i agree its embarising and obv there going on tour to get fans wouldnt you? obv your gona wanna get bigger but who wouldnt? dont jump down all there backs with everything they say cause im sure no1 does it 2 u chill out and shut up

• Emily Ford

Ahhh chooo.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

They seem nice and funny :)
    “And do you have you nice earplugs cos the fans scream really loud?”
    “I cant wait for that I’m gonna be in the crowd screaming with them!”
    Hahahaha

danielle better stay close to kevin. the girl who said she likes him…really, really likes him judging by the way her eyes and face lit up when she said his name.

• Kelly

Do you know if it is a proper one? Do we get foam? :)
    _____
    Ive been deciding what to wear for a week now.

Ditto, mines next friday, which i think is their first night here. I am so excited :D Can’t wait for it. I have been looking forward to it so so long. WE GET FOAM :D I AM SO ELATED NOW :P

• Anonymous2543

aww man you guys in uk are so lucky to see girls can’t catch. i love their new song!

• woopwooh

Does anyone else think Nick and Courtney look alike?

• amy(:

omg i went it was great werent it?
    i cant even talk now my voice has gone lol.

• Charlotte-x-

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.
    We had demi last time – and Mcfly :P
    Why do we have to have them!?
    __
    I was their… June 15th !!!
    It was one of the best days of my life haha.
    I really wanted jordan sparks !
    Do you know if it is a proper one? Do we get foam? :)
    _____
    Ive been deciding what to wear for a week now.

There’s no cat walks or end stages in the Uk tour :( So no foam or rain. Gutted! I’m going too! So excited!

• Kelly

There originally was, but there was a difficulty with all of the staging etc. But i still hope we get foam :) Their last one was good, but not technically a world tour concert. I hope they do more tricks than last time, it was only kevin.

• Coco

Is Kevin and Danielle had sex yet??

• Kelly

OMGG your going on the 20th !!! ahhh let me know how it goes ! I want get foamed :( only about 10 days left till yous see them. AHHHHH !
    I wont to wear something suitable but also get noticed… :/ hmm skinny jeans and a nick top should do the trick

After last time, i am buying so much water – i lost my voice for like 2 days :( And i couldn’t see them so i had to stand on the chairs and the security guards kept pushing us off. But it was an amazing concert. I have no idea what i am gonna wear.

• sumitra

why is it that jb can go to other continents twice and perform in the same places twice, but cant even come to other countries like Australia to perform ? They have a fair huge fan base here, so i don’t understand what is stopping them.

• anonymous2929

They share a room all the time. Kevin and Danie are getting sexy time fer sure

• Danie

November 21st (L)
    I really don’t wannaa see girls can’t catch :| I wanted honor society :D
    why are people saying their isn’t a catwalk at the shows :S
    June 15th had a catwalk & anyway if you’ve brought tickets it shows on ticketmaster the seating plan& it does -_-

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

I’m from the UK?

• Laredo

Doodes the JONAS BROTHERS WERE IN LAREDO,TX yesterday they were here signing autographs how kool LAREDO ROXS and for your FYI laredo is next to san antonio texas yay! their really tall in person ..i was with them uploaded some videos in youtube……

• Chelsea-Rose

I SEE THEM AND JB IN 6 DAYS!!!
    THE FIRST CONCERT IN THE UK ON THIS TOUR! :)

I’ll be honest, when I heard they were opening I was so disspointed, but they do seem pretty nice :)
    Haha, I’ll scream for you girls :)

• Charlotte-x-

I have to see them live in a week. Ughhh.

soz i missed spelled her name it is GULAY
    (the one above)

• JBLoveee<3<3

Are they gonna be the starting people for JB’s concert in Dublin on the 24th?
    Idc, i just wanna see JB :D sooo excited!
    Anyone else going to the Dublin one?
    I hope they have the cirle spinny stage even tho they’re only in Dublin one night! <3

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Kelly said:

Do you know if it is a proper one? Do we get foam? :)
    _____
    Ive been deciding what to wear for a week now.

_______
    x

• naziana

I have to see them live in a week. Ughhh
    you sound like you are mad and not happy to see them

• Emily Ford

Ew Taylor Swift is NOT country.

And poor Demi has no chance against GaGa =/

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Charlotte-x- said:

I have to see them live in a week. Ughhh.
    ________
    You live in the uk ? O.O

Girls Can’t Catch are soo bad!. i HATE them.
    They cant sing what so ever, and their songs a soo bad!.

• naziana

i love them so much and i really cant wait to see them i will LOVE it if demi was there but you know what, i will get so ma it taylor or miley was there aghhh i hate them so much
    agh fuckin slag

• ANONYMOUS123456789

im goin to dublin but im gutted these ones are. apparently theyr crap live. people went to the toilet at girls aloud durin this

why does every talk have to have the jonas brothers as a subject i mean no offense jobros are all nice stuff to talk about but then they are all last year talk. jonas brothers are just the jonas brothers.ooonice music,hot,acting,nice,lovely but then all in all there just a piece of meat everyone wants to eat.and have a taste of. talk about some other people.theres demi selena zac efron rob pattinson kristin stewart and the list goes on. jobros are so last year. Out with the old in with the new. duuh

all of you are crazy you are so lucky to have them in london!!!!!!! thereee aree girlss that are reallyy JONAS FANSS thatt they givee their livess to go to a concertt you should take advantage of it andd have fun because they are amazing!!!!!! i hopee they could come to south america again!!1 i love the jonas brothers

• Charlotte-x-

I have to see them live in a week. Ughhh.
    ________
    You live in the uk ? O.O

• Charlotte-x-

I have to see them live in a week. Ughhh
    you sound like you are mad and not happy to see them

Because I am.

little miss on the left, dont be getting all up on kevin. the wifey wont like it

• Ms.aNonymous

(replying to this) – Nov 10, 2009 @ 12:52 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

I have to see them live in a week. Ughhh
    you sound like you are mad and not happy to see them

Because I am.
    *******************

Charlotte, explain your feeliings..you lass you..lol..if you can call be chica I can call you lass.. sorry babe its what I know of culture..

• Danger-ous

Their accents are so awesome.

• Ms.aNonymous

WHo is a yank on this site..or from the UK..damn and everywhere else

I come with a hope in whatever country or timezone you are well.

• Ms.aNonymous

To all the EU peeps enjoy the Jonas..I hope to see your countries one day..love from across the pond..

• Dumm Blonnd

who dat

• msoceanupwhaat?!

I SENT THIS TO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Amandaaa!

I looooove the jonas brothers!

• Kourtney

wait what?

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Dumm Blonnd said:

who dat
    _____
    They are the supporting acts for the jonas brothers while jb are in the Uk.

• Abby

WOOT WOOT! JONAS BROTHERS RULE!!

• Kelly

Are they the warm up for the London shows?
    Blah.

• Dumm Blonnd

They are the supporting acts for the jonas brothers while jb are in the Uk.

Lol, thanks.

• lisalionheart

just watched the video :) I hope their not doing it just to get more people aware of who they are…
    I know it might have been a joke but one of the girls said something about taking a few jb fans..?

• Emily Ford

“The heartbreaker” Hahahaa. Lovessss.

And I love how they say wicked, but it’s different then wicked in Boston.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

these are the chicks that sing about Barbie eating a sandwich?
    Oh lord. :D

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

No thats Carebears On Fire.

• msoceanupwhaat?!

————————————–
    _____
    At least its the truth…. girls cant catch arnt really big in the U. Obviously they want to get bigger and well known.

• ………………..

ahh , i cant wait.
    22nd manchester ;)

im not a fan of girls cant catch , but idk .
    im gunna see what there like first.

MCFLY .
    i so hope mcfly go. i frigging love them!!

• ………………..

ahh , i cant wait.
    22nd manchester ;)

im not a fan of girls cant catch , but idk .
    im gunna see what there like first.

MCFLY .
    i so hope mcfly go. i frigging love them!!

TAYLOR SWIFT WILL BE THERE + SO WILL DEMI LOVATO
    + MCFLY .

they sound sweet

• naziana

Omj i am going to the 21st concert ahhhh i cant wait for them, i was really looking forward to seeing jorden sparks. i missed the 15th of june one coz ma best friend thought i was still on holiday but the day i came back was on the day of the concert and she was already half way there and she leaft the ticket at her house i cried for a full 9 hours but at least she bought me better ones for my birthday awwwww.

i love you ulay you are my best friend ever, love you…. and … london….. rules

by naziana