Jonas Brothers REAL MADRID VIDEO

Just a little snippet from the Jonas Brothers Real Madrid event. In ENGLISH Telecino interview and clip from their concert in Barakaldo, Spain under the cut. Thx Andrea & Giselle!

• None ya!

How are they selling sex? Heck, they’re still virgins.

Pues la verdad no sabes si utilizo passionate como ese sinonimo sabes… =)

nick sounds sick :(

“Joseph”? Lol
    They’re cute

• zomg.

i love how they use the word “passionate” as a synonym for “crazy-ass bitches”.

Who the Fuck Cares? They suck Taylor Swift FTW. HAhAHA She is dominating them. They are noting compared to her. HA HA HA JonASSSSSes

TEAM JOE AND NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lovely

hmmm to lazy to watch the video what’s
    it about?

How many awards were they nominated and won this year? LMAO

They are walking SEX nothing else. Sex truly does sale.

• Kourtney

*****
    shut upppppp!! I swear all Taylor fans are not like that person.

• ambriealexis

Blah, it pisses me off how the Jonas Brothers are more liked, respected, and treated better in other countries than in the U.S. Where they actually started out and their home country. Ugh:/ Makes me ashamed.

Hot. What i wouldn’t give for them to have a threesome.

How many awards were they nominated and won this year? LMAO — In the US?? not much :(

• xDaisyx

How many awards were they nominated and won this year? LMAO

====

I have a feeling you’re going to be one of those annoying people who comment more than 10x on a post just to get their point across.

There’s a Taylor Swift post under, go there now before you start the drama, ass wipe.

I heard Joe and Demi are going out. Hahah am i late? lol

They are walking SEX nothing else. Sex truly does sale.

——————————–

nick and joe are

lol yes you’re late

Blah, it pisses me off how the Jonas Brothers are more liked, respected, and treated better in other countries than in the U.S. — they were HOT last year, Americans get bored fast.

• xDaisyx

Go away, Taylor Swift fans.
    >:(
    I don’t want to sound mean, but you’re being rude right now

• lovely

wow way to be mature.
    makes all of taylors fan look
    stupid

TAYLOR WON SINGER OF THE YEAR! SUCK IT JOE!

• MRS JOE JONAS

OMG!! I didn’t even watch the interview but I just had to say how amazing Joe looks!! ALWAYS wear black Joey <3

i love how they use the word “passionate” as a synonym for “crazy-ass bitches”.
    _________
    aha i know they always do that

lindsaylohan http://tinyurl.com/y9nv6yd he is such a mush!!! don’t you just love him! i wish my sister would date him! :)

Video Of The Year – Taylor Swift
    Album Of The Year – Taylor Swift
    Female Vocalist of the Year – Taylor Swift

• Led Zep fan xoxo

TAYLOR WON SINGER OF THE YEAR! SUCK IT JOE!

============

I highly doubt Joe cares…being that he’s not a country artist. But believe what you want.

• zomg.

lol oh god. but he is hot, of course.

Video Of The Year – Taylor Swift
    Album Of The Year – Taylor Swift
    Female Vocalist of the Year – Taylor Swift

—————————————

I know OMG if she wins ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR WOW. I figured Carrie was a shoe in for vocalist. Ahh I love taylor. She is going all the way. Damn.

Nick’s voice sounds so tiny here, you can tell he’s sick :( Aw

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Ali and Nick Uh. No. :/

• mapi

FF to 5:55! so cute!!

• Coco

I will love the Jonas brothers no matter what
    jb ftw

Youngerst EVER country artist to win Entertainer of the year. WOW. I love Jonas Brothers to. but sorry i had to say.

• SJS

Most Taylor fans i’ve talked to hate Lady Gaga & would say her winning an ass load of awards means nothing. And yet, when Taylor wins something it’s- “Suck it Joe!” As if the guy is gonna give a shit. Does anyone here honestly think he takes time out of his busy schedule to follow Taylor news? o_O

iloveuuu<3

at least joe and nick are your life

I meant YOUNGEST* hahaha

carrie underwood should’ve won, hands down.
    This, Carrie has better vocals.

Being a powerhouse has nothing to do with this. Carrie can sing softly and she can sing powerfully. Taylor’s voice is weak, not soft and light. You can sing softly and still be technically proficient. She is not.

i love how they use the word “passionate” as a synonym for “crazy-ass bitches”.

________________________________________________

Love it! that’s totally true though :P hahaha

• Chloex

============

The Jonas Brothers aren’t country though, so it has nothing to do with them…

Question:

why are people always pinning Taylor and Jonas against eachother? They have absolutely nothing in common.

why is everyone puttin taylor swift into this post i mean seriously this a jonas brothers post. do you nknow i find it hilarious but really annoying how immature taylor swift fans think that it’s so amazing she has won an award well if you think about it she didn’t make her name until she broke up with joe i mean no one had even heard of her until last summer so she should really be thanking joe and not mentioning her breakup with him everytime she has an interview and joe obiviously doesn’t give a shit about what taylor does or says because he has never dissed anyone in his life so he’s not goin to start now gosh some people should really grow up x

No he probably doesn’t Care but as an artist of genera is a BIG accomplishment. I love the Boys and for people saying suck it is every immature. But it is a big accomplishment for her and i think any and like said of ALL genres can look up to it.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

i know this is a jonas post.
    and i LOVELOVELOVE taylor swift.
    but i think carrie has a much better voice than her. so she should have won vocalist.

• Jenniferr

Chloex said:

I only know one song by Taylor Swift and that’s the Love Story one. I never really got the appeal of her and why everyone is so ‘oh my gosh she is brilliant!’
    I’m not bashing her, it’s just…I don’t see why it’s necessary to bring her up in a post that has nothing to do with her.

Anywho…

Where are all the Nick Jonas fans?
    Are you guys anxious for his new solo album?
    :D

I am! I can’t wait to hear it.

Wow Taylor fans…you guys are becoming way more psycho than Jonas fans have ever been. It’s hilarious how you all think it’s THAT important to win a bunch of awards. JB has won plenty of awards over the past three years, before most had ever heard of Taylor. Now is just her time (not sure what the attraction is, though). Of course, her slamming Joe constantly brought her some attention. She really should send him a thank you card! Joe is such an amazing sweet person and any real Jonas fan knows that. I don’t give a shit if they aren’t as popular as Taylor. They are still selling out arenas and are in Spain right. Could Taylor sell out that huge 65,000 seater in Mexico like they just did a couple months ago? NOT!!! They have fans worldwide and I STILL love them and always will. Even if they go back to playing in little bars and dives, I’ll be there. And they will always be better human beings than Taylor. They’ve NEVER done or said anything negative about anyone or ever purposefully tried to ruin anyone’s rep or career. She is a vindictive little bitch and told half-truths about the breakup because she knew Joe would keep his mouth shut. Of course he will – he has class and dignity and chooses not to discuss personal matters. God forbid anyone break up with her!!! So now here she is, STILL bringing up Joe, and making an ass out of herself. Just read other blogs about her. People are sick of her immature behavior. Karma is a bitch, and I feel she’s gonna get hers soon.

BTW, just bought the Jonas/Walmart Soundcheck DVD/CD. Their performance (especially Joe’s) on Turn Right is freaking amazing!!! Check it out.

• SJS

I agree that it’s a big accomplishment & she should be proud. However, I doubt Joe even knows & may not ever know cause I doubt he reads news on her. Unless someone asks him about it, he may never find out.

Honestly, they all have stuff to be proud of.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Oh Nick and his hats. I love them.

• Ellie

Why is Nick covering his hair all of a sudden? Um anyway I love them and I can’t wait until they come to the UK =) So close!

• K- -

wii

aw omg idk but the last video around 5:05 nick is talking really weird. hes probably still a little sick. idk

• Brittnee

I Love the Jonas Brothers they so rock. I Love there interviews they are so very truthful inside. I Love Nick Jonas Hat it is cute. I think he is still sick because Nick is talking very quiet. I Love Joe and and his outfit is very sexy and his haircut is so cute.

• Eneyi

well if they can still sell out arenas without “jonas fever” then they’re doing pretty damn good

but again i’m proud of them for sticking to their guns

for example they could’ve had someone write some crappy meaningless pop song that they didn’t like and sing it, like party in the usa or i gotta feeling

but instead they write and produce meaningful and personal songs

i love them :)
    This.

ikr? a lot of people forget kevins there lol!

What does “this” mean?

just means “i agree with this”

• Chloex

m said:

Chloex said:

Anywho…

Where are all the Nick Jonas fans?
    Are you guys anxious for his new solo album?
    :D
    i don’t get the taylor-mania either but i do like all the single from the fearless album.

im not anxious for the solo album cause i was disappointed with lvatt.

=============

Well, I’m not really a Jonas Brothers fan, I only like a couple of songs from them–but Nick Jonas is my role model and I really look up to him ever since I saw him on Ellen. I just think he’s cool and extremely talented…I’m also addicted to his voice. I know a lot of people put it down and think it sounds weird, but i love it! I think it’s unique and interesting.
    Anyways, I’m just glad he’s going to break free and show off his talent.
    Kevin and Joe seem like really cool guys though, so I respect them.

Video Of The Year – Taylor Swift
    Album Of The Year – Taylor Swift
    Female Vocalist of the Year – Taylor Swift ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR — Taylor Swift! FUCK YOU JOE JONAS!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Sorry that this is a Jonas Post but…. TAYLOR SWIFT WON ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• SJS

It really sucks when all the shit-faced Taylor fans rush into a Jonas post and make all the decent Taylor fans look crazy.

I love JB. I also like Taylor.
    I love Miley. I also like Selena.
    And Demi is kickass too. :D

lol joe isn’t a country singer so i doubt he cares

Awww she’s crying. Ahhh I can’t believe it. OMG.

• iloveuuu<3

I dont care what people say. I would never stop being a fan. This boys are my life. <3

• mapi

FF to 5:55! so cute!!

Miley is beautiful

http://i34.tinypic.com/2i8g8y8.jpg —— That’s who “Hello Beautiful” was written for ;) http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7949&fid=28946

Nick would have named his sister “Destiny” :) (miley)

see this video

haha his? face when everybody yells “thats miley!!” is priceless i looooooooove niley

DemiandMileyPones said:

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

………

omg he sooooooo angry

JONAS ARE SO OVER RATED! IN THE US THEY ARE COOLING FAST! :)

• Eneyi

DemiandMileyPones said:
    Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

He looks sooooo pissed there

WOW whats the deal with their energy levels. Especially Nick he was practically whispering.Seems like Kevin is the only one who really cares.

Youngerst EVER country artist to win Entertainer of the year. FUCK YOU MILEY TAYLOR IS MUCH BETTER!– lol Miley is NOT a Country Singer… But MILEY is the YOUNGEST TZO DO EVER TO THIS… Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40
    BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ — In a year of milestones for Miley Cyrus, the Hollywood Records superstar just reached another big one, having her first #1 hit single at Top 40 radio with “Party in the U.S.A.” On October 26, the single hit the top spot, with nearly 11,000 spins, beating out competing tracks by Beyonce and Lady GaGa.
    The single was culled from Miley’s seven-song E.P. “The Time of Our Lives,” released this fall exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. That E.P. followed her #1 2008 album, “Breakout,” her fourth straight chart-topping CD. Miley is currently on her 55-city 2009 North American “Wonder World” tour, and next will do the same overseas. Her fall 2009 U.K. tour sold out weeks in advance, the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for the first time.
    SOURCE Hollywood Records

Her dad owns apart of MTV and CMT.How convienent!

• DemiandMileyPones

Aha.! I know. Is it weird that I’m obsessed with his neck.? :)
    lol.

Definitely not, I love his hands, it doesn’t get weirder than that so you are normal lol.

____

I’m obsessed with his hands to! They look so smooth! :)
    And yaya! I’m normal. :)

• DinoGirl

On the third video at around 5:00, Nick’s quiet mellow voice made me sleepy.
    :]
    It was peaceful.

That sounded really weird, but I don’t know it just did.
    Haha.

And I giggled a little when Joe was explaining the Spain fans.
    :P

• Eneyi

nobody really like kevin
    I love Kevin :)

• BethBrockMusic

love the interview. joe looks super hot…with the black shirt and the new hair. didn’t think he could get any cuter but he did

-Taylor Swift does her best to hold on to her 4 CMA Awards in the press room at the 43rd Annual CMA Awards in Nashville on Wednesday night. The 19-year-old singer/songwriter swept the 4 categories she was nominated in: Music Video of the Year for “Love Story”, Album of the Year for “Fearless”, Female Vocalist and Entertainer of the Year!
    Taylor is the youngest person to win the big Entertainer of the Year award and the first female since Faith Hill in 2000. “I’ll never forget this moment because at this moment everything that I ever wanted has just happened to me,” a tearful Swift said when accepting her award. She also threw in a little humor when she won Female Vocalist of the Year by saying, “I want to thank every single person here tonight for not running up on stage during this speech.” After the show, Swift told reporters she would always be grateful. “I feel so lucky. This has been a fun night,” she said. She tweeted: I have said ‘i love you’ to so many people tonight. I can’t stop hugging people. This is magical.
    Congrats Taylor!!! She also performed her songs “Forever and Always” and “Fifteen.” Also on Tuesday, Taylor won the BMI Country Award for “Song of the Year” for “Love Story.” It’s the second year she’s won the award

• jjean

Joe is so hot. That’s all I have to say.

• SJS

I sincerely hate when people act like awards, sales, chart positions, etc are what decides whether someone is good/talented or not.

If Taylor, Miley, etc didn’t win awards- would you not support them?

• Jenniferr

DemiandMileyPones said:

Aha.! I know. Is it weird that I’m obsessed with his neck.? :)
    lol.

____

I’m obsessed with his hands to! They look so smooth! :)
    And yaya! I’m normal. :)

Okay, that makes me feel better, I thought I was a weirdo lol.

• jjean

Is chuck still in the other post?

• SJS

I wish I could watch these videos. :( I’ll have to watch em later.

I agree with everything you said about Taylor, karma will get her. Hopefully soon. And yes i got my walmart soundcheck today. Turn Right is so good! A million times better than the studio version. they should perform it like that in concert.

• Hello!

LMAO! Is this you Yvonne?

• Sam In Atlanta

Hey Y’all….look what I just found on the TJ boards:

yvonnej: I really hate Oceanup. They seem to hate Kevin and seldom talk about him, at least most of them do. Also, not one person has an icon pic of him, They are all Joe and Nick. Thank God for TJ!

SOURCE Hollywood Records

lol no besides miley did say she wanted to do some more country songs but taylors are better!

• Eneyi

Sam In Atlanta

She needs a life. Case closed.

SOURCE Hollywood Records

jackie we dont care

• Jenniferr

Sam In Atlanta said:

Hey Y’all….look what I just found on the TJ boards:

LMAO, Yvonne is alive!

• DinoGirl

Sam In Atlanta said:

Hey Y’all….look what I just found on the TJ boards:

_______________________________________

Not having an icon of someone makes you hate them?

That’s reasonable logic.
    Rahaha.

NEW POST! NICK BETTER RUN CAUSE A LOHAN IS AFTER HIM!

• DinoGirl

That wall of text looks like a piece of poo.

• SJS

O_O

• Jen

Hello everyone!
    I was just wondering if anyone could help me with some ideas for a children’s skit (age 3-10) for “Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer) by Nick Jonas…Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated…Thanks guys! :)

nobody really like kevin

DemiandMileyPones said:

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

THIS. he looks so hot when hes mad on jonas.

• Jenniferr

DemiandMileyPones said:

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

Lol, he’s so cute when he’s angry.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

THIS. he looks so hot when hes mad on jonas.

______

I know. I cant stop watching that video! :)

And what does ‘this’ mean? I’m slow. :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

Lol, he’s so cute when he’s angry.

______

Aha.! I know. Is it weird that I’m obsessed with his neck.? :)
    lol.

• Led Zep fan xoxo

The only people who are pinning Jonas and Taylor against eachother are the bratty immature snots who are still butt hurt over the fact that Joe broke Taylor’s heart. Well in ther words, they should just ‘suck on it’ Joe and Taylor probably don’t even think about eachother.

• Jenniferr

m said:

JONAS dont win crap anymore in the US! They dont even get nominated in the US anymore! :(
    JONAS is a fictional band from a disney tv show…..

LMAO!

• sara

ilooove you so much joe jonas and my sister love kiven and nick

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

THIS. he looks so hot when hes mad on jonas.

______

I know. I cant stop watching that video! :)

And what does ‘this’ mean? I’m slow. :)
    _________

haha it basically means you agree. like THIS is right. haha :)

• Kelstastic

my daily dose of jonas!

I love them :D

• Gabby

secondd??
    NICK IS SO CUTE :)

• sara

joe jonas can you add me at joejonas1991@hotmail.com please

• blinbling

1st

Ha, ha! Kevin has no fans

• Hannah

Thats mean! Yet, so so true…that’s sad..

yah everyone loves kevin!!!!!!!!

• Jenniferr

DemiandMileyPones said:

Ahh!!! Nick can get mad at me all he wants! He is SOO hot when he is mad!

Lol, he’s so cute when he’s angry.

______

Aha.! I know. Is it weird that I’m obsessed with his neck.? :)
    lol.

does the interviewer ask about the purity rings?

• Gigi

aww i love them :)
    especially nicks hat haha

• SJS

Do they talk about anything new/interesting? I can’t watch the video right now.

Man, I wish I could’ve seen their concert when they came to my city. I beez poor yo. I love their music. And on top of that- Joe looks great in that black t-shirt. The contrast of dark shirt, dark hair, darker features against his medium skin tone is just really… really very nice. :)

• Sam In Atlanta

Very true. He can’t get any hotter. It just wouldn’t be fair to anyone else on Earth. There ought to be a law against being so good-looking.

• JBDeepInMyHeart

My loves <3
    Wow at 5:32! They all looked down at the exact same time! ;o

• AnonymousLovesJoe

I love Joe. So cute! Him performing-that vice, those moves. Heaven.

• DemiandMileyPones

Stop with the Taylor bullshit! I love her but this is a Jonas post peoples.

• lovely

it’s like all taylors fan have been let out of their
    cages i swear. if you want to talk about her
    there’s a post below this one were you can. please
    feel welcome to gtfo

at 0:50 the girl gets a punch in the face :O

• Pixita

Joe Hot purple shirt tight goodnight

• Chloex

Anywho…

Where are all the Nick Jonas fans?
    Are you guys anxious for his new solo album?
    :D

yes, especially since chachi (who hates jb lol) said that it was good

i can’t wait to hear it

• m

Chloex said:

Anywho…

Where are all the Nick Jonas fans?
    Are you guys anxious for his new solo album?
    :D

im not anxious for the solo album cause i was disappointed with lvatt.

_______
    No. Your sister scares me. And I love how that pic is called “nick jonas niley” lol.

didn’t they just win a billboard award?

but anyway i love them :)

always have since 2007

idgaf about the awards or the teenies, it’s about the music

• m

JONAS is a fictional band from a disney tv show…..

im so happy kevin is shutting up more

• MarySueLou

more what? sexies? did he ask “you’re so young, you have more sexies?”

• Chloex

didn’t they just win a billboard award?

but anyway i love them :)

always have since 2007

idgaf about the awards or the teenies, it’s about the music

====

I agree! It’s all about the music…sales or awards shouldn’t matter

didn’t they just win a billboard award? — yes they did, but its not like last year or the year before/ It was like Jonas fever and now everyone is ehh

but again i’m proud of them for sticking to their guns

but instead they write and produce meaningful and personal songs

i love them :)

nick’s adorable, but he’s been wearing that hat lately and every time i see it i feel bad, but i can’t help but laugh.

he was really quiet and recited his usual responses well :)

• hellllllow

i can bearly hear them but they still rock and still cute i hope they come to malta one day

• Anony

So true, I respect them for not being sellouts. And I can’t wait for Nick’s solo album. But I love all of them.

• m

yes, especially since chachi (who hates jb lol) said that it was good

i can’t wait to hear it
    who is chachi??

@justchachi on twitter, he works for hollywood records

love you kevin!!