Miley Cyrus Rock Of Ages Tish & Braison

miley-rock-of-ages-29

Stylish Miley Cyrus leaving the theater in New York City after seeing ‘Rock of Ages’ on Broadway with Mommy Tish & brother Braison on Tuesday night. Photos: INF. New Noie & Ems under.

i love her outfit :D

Nick would have named his sister “Destiny” :) (miley)

see this video

haha his? face when everybody yells “thats miley!!” is priceless i looooooooove niley

• LifesGood

she’s looking soo pretty:) & tish too!
    & i love her style<3 shes really growing up<3 can’t wait to see all she accomplishes in the future!<3 GO MILEYYYY x0x

• blinbling

I LOVE MILEY SHES A GOOD ROLE MODEL:)

• ash :D

These pictures of Braison are..unfortunate lol. Don’t like Miley’s outfit but the tights are cute :)

SO pretty.

What an attractive family, filled with good morals and fashion sense.

awww she looks so pretty
    i love her :D

oh my gooodness. YUM!

Jonas Brothers play soccer in Spain!!!

i don’t care what anyone says. I loveee her tights!

love her hair extansion,extensiones?

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

miley marry me :D

The interview for the day:

Nick in a hat today in this one.

• zomg.

i hate her new weave. whyyyyyyyyyyyy, miley.

Very talented

Very talented

She is a bitch!

love her hair extansion,extensiones?

• syd.

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.

• CrazyCrunk

i love her :D

i cant wait for GLEE to come on tonight!!!!

omg she is ugly

Loove her outfit:)
    MELENA for life

Rob_Hoffman on behalf of the new jersey natives on tour i’d like to thank the girls who brought our state flag to the show. i’m currently draped in it.
    14 minutes ago from web

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

glee?

Beautiful like always, Miley’s nyc stylin. Nice outfit, Luv the boots/tights.

Miley looks amazing as usual

it is nice to see her out having fun:)

She has been working so hard for the last year:) Happy Birthday Miley..she will be 17 on Nov 23rd:)

• hpaddictedx

i cant wait for GLEE to come on tonight!!!!
    Me neither!!

• JonasxCyrus

She looks gorgous
    <3 her

• anonymouslyyyyy

She look pretty :)

• Emily Ford

Why are Miley and Tish so fucking pretty!? And look at Tish struttin’ those purple pumps! Get ittt!

• Dryade

yeah, she will be 17 in a few days and that’s soo cool!

Miley is so beautiful! Everyone who’s saying she’s not is sooo lieing!

• oneofakindxo

Why do you keep saying that?
    No one cares what you think bitch.
    Stop.

• jerseygirl

Nov 11, 2009 @ 01:03 pm

14 minutes ago from web
    ———————
    The Hoff representing the Garden State. Gotta love it!

• rainbowsprinkles

she looks cute
    just wish she would have worn some skinny jeans with the top/dress

miley sucks. i’m glad i’m not her best friend

• JB

Soo amazing

• OMGGGGGG

OMFG BRAISON LOOKS LIKE A CAVE MAN.

fucking whore dripped cunt juice on the floor.

• anne
  • hpaddictedx

You know what the best couple ever! ME AND FINN HUDSON! You guys are so jealous!
    Kurt is my man.

• True!

No offense but her legs are huge.

• renee

i love her alot

She looks really pretty here:)

• Ano

how long is she in nyc for? im going tomorrow, i must find her.

love this girl.

• Giorgina

So freaking gorgeous! i want her eyes.

and i need her shoes in my life :) She looks really pale compare to her mom.

miley’s such a dog

• mmoihliety

Miley u r cutest girl with boday and cuter with heart….
    u r princess

neal is trace’s real name, didn’t you know that?– No I didnt.. no wonder he doesnt like Neal. lol So nice of Billy Ray to adopt Tish’s kids! LOVE HIM!

• oneofakindxo

I know. :( Like when Dixon told his mom that shes not even his real mom, that was so harsh.

And lol yeah Naomi was in it. At the beginning when she was talking to silver about the half birthday party, and when Adrianna told her that she basically got “robbed”

VOTE FOR JB – VH1?S TOP DO-GOODERS!!!!
    Vote for your boys!! VH’1s Top 20 Celebrity DoGooders special airs on November 19th on VH1!

VOTE for the Jonas Brothers and spread the word to all your friends!!!!
    Here’s the link to vote!

Source: myspace.com/jonasbrothers

From 1986–91, Cyrus was married to Cindy Smith, with whom he co-wrote the song “Wher’m I Gonna Live?” and “Some Gave All”, which was featured on his 1992 album Some Gave All. On December 28, 1992, he married Leticia “Tish” Finley.[10][11][12] Together they have three children, daughters Miley Ray (born Destiny Hope), Noah Lindsey, and son Braison Chance.[11] He also has two adopted stepchildren, Trace (born 1989) (singer/guitarist for Metro Station) and Brandi (born 1987),[11] and he also has one son from a previous relationship, Christopher Cody (born 1992). Cyrus adopted Brandi and Trace when they were young children

straight from wikipedia…not sure if its all accurate but I think it is.

• doppler

1992: After meeting Billy Ray in fall 1991, Tish becomes pregnant with Destiny Hope Cyrus (a.k.a. Miley).

1993: The same year they have son Braison, Billy Ray and Tish get hitched in a quickie ceremony in Tennessee.
    ________

wiki has it as december 28, 1992..the year miley was born.

her whole family confuses me, I’ve never heard of Braison before..

how many are they ? 5 kids plus Christoper cody

mmm Whatcha Say- said:
    gorgeous
    ******
    LOVE your icon!!
    I can’t wait to see New Moon next thursday/friday I got midnight tickets :)

Isn’t it WAY too cold to be wearing only that at night in NYC? If it was cold in Queens, then it was way colder in The City, so how is she not freezing?

As I posted above

First there is Brandi
    Her mom is Tish and her dad is some random dude

And then there is Trace, his mom is Tish and his dad is some dude named Baxter. He is in Metrostation and resembles a horse

Then there’s Miley of course

And her brother Braison and little sister Noah
    They are all Tish and Billy Ray’s kids

• Anonymoussssssssssss

I live in New York and last night was a reallllly warm night. It was like 65 degrees at night.

Leticia and Billy Ray began dating in 1991 and secretly married on December 28, 1993 at his home near Nashville, Tennessee.

Looks like they were off by a year.

Leticia??

That’s Tish’s name.

• StarLightSTARbright

Anonymoussssss said:

Braison looks sooooooooooo much older.
    Miley needs to put on some pants. She’s a 16 year old girl. Not Lady GaGa.
    Miley’s mom looks stoned in every single picture. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was. I bet she was on crack. She looked high on crack at least. Such a bad parent.
    Didn’t she have Brandi when she was only like 19 or something?
    I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t have friends.Or a life.Becuase right now you seem like you’re just jealous of the whole family.And she has a skirt with leggings on,dumbass.

• Cherry

What is it with ever hater and this picture of 2008?

• Drama_Queen

No Tish is the mother of all of them except for Christopher

She had Brandi when she was a teenager, then Trace with another guy, then she met Billy Ray and got pregnant and had Miley and Braison, then they got married and had Noah
    ___

Tish had Brandi as a teenager?!

• oneofakindxo

I dont know if you guys know but every hater on this post is obviously the same person…

• hpaddictedx

You and me could write a bad romance.

Miley gets more beautiful every year!

• Miley Cyrus

Well thank you Nick :)

• Miley Cyrus

Well thank you Nick :)

• Natalie (:

her hair looks like it needs to be brushed. i’m not loving her with long hair. maybe like some layers and it’s like shoulder cut. but hey whatever makes her happy.

• Stewie

Billy Ray’s biological kids- Christopher, Miley, Braison, Noah

Tish’s kids- Trace, Brandi, Miley, Braison, Noah

Billy Ray and Tish’s kids- Miley, Braison, Noah

• CrazyCrunk

mmm Whatcha Say- said:

gorgeous

—————————–

omg i love your icon lol

1989: Tish gives birth to a son named Neal. She was briefly engaged to his father, Baxter Helson, but they call it off. — who’s Neal??

neal is trace’s real name, didn’t you know that?

• Stewie

Trace. It’s his real name.

(replying to this) – Nov 11, 2009 @ 01:15 pm
    oneofakindxo said:
    Me too! I love 90210. :)
    Did you watch last night’s episode?!
    It’s so sad about Silver’s mom :( On her half birthday too.
    ******
    I know so sad! everyones storylines are so dramatic right now.. except for Naomi she was barely even in the episode last night. wait was she even in it at all?

• Kourtney

I hate when it posts twice!!

• Helen

her whole family confuses me, I’ve never heard of Braison before..

how many are they ?

• Queen-Bee

Her style is very New York in this! I love it. I have her tights.

She almost looks like a prostitute. :|

• CrazyCrunk

What is it with ever hater and this picture of 2008?

—————————–

lol i know right

and if you look at it its not even a bad pic
    she looks fine without make up

she is just not smiling if she was the pic would have looked like 200x better

miley has an amazing smile

• Natalie (:

who the hell cares how many kids they have. we all know miley pays their bills & theres too many of them. haha [;

Neal Timothy Helson = Trace according to Metrostation’s site

• Kristen827

i dont understand how billy ray has a son named chris who is only a couple months older than miley? Im guessing billy ray cheated on his other wife with tish. what a douche….that explains why he stood up and clapped after miley danced on that stripper pole :P

• Cherry

LMAO are you serious?? Sunday i should have put Neal in my poster for my Miley concert.

• muahaha

Her style is very New York in this! I love it. I have her tights.
    —————
    she was in ny :)

• Cherry

Why the fuck do you care??

• liiiiiz

selena to me is just really beautiful. miley’s sort of ugly, but honestly i don’t like her for how she looks, i like her for her music.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

TheRealShanna

OMG LMFAO. @kallisophie & i cant stop laughing. http://bit.ly/2S4k11
    3 minutes ago from web — what a sad girl

that pic creeped me out…:/

she looks average with no makeup. ijaf. don’t act like it makes us “haters” for saying that. any random girl could look like her with a team of makeup artists.
    ___

Lmao, they ALL look average without make up. Selena looks like any latina girl, nothing special about that.

Thank god for justjaredjr though.
    and beautifulballad. — THOSE SITES ARE AWESOME!

then please go there and leave us alone

oneofakindxo said:
    It’s Adrianna who’s going to start dating Rumer Willis, not Naomi lol.

And i know!! Like really now, its not all about sex. 90210 is way more realistic and interesting in my opinion.
    Plus I know GG has chace crawford who’s beautiful, but 90210 has Matt lanter <33 haha
    ******
    I have a special place in my heart for Ed Westwick. I used to be really into Chace, but the Chuck Bass charm has really grown on me :)

nah. sel and demi are legit pretty. and so is nicole anderson.

• Cherry

LMAO funny that when Alliele or whatever her name was left anonymous came in. SAME HATER.

Your just a pathetic hater.

Uh, no I’m not. I love Miley Cyrus, I think she’s fucking awesome.

People were just talking about her face in contrast to her body. So I made a comment about what it could be. Sorry you might be in denial?

And it’s *you’re.
    Don’t call me pathetic when you don’t even have proper grammar.

I’m still here, idiot.

• liiiiiz

you are getting really annoying. not everyone who thinks that miley isn’t the world’s most gorgeous girl is a hater. stfu please.

• oneofakindxo

lol Idk what his charm is since I dont watch gg haha.

• Cherry

Funny you make a comment under that name as soon as i made the comment.

• Arielle

I have nothing else to say about the topic. I’m just watching you all fight. It’s sort of hilarious. I’m a hater for not finding her pretty. I didn’t find Joey Ramone hot, guess I must hate him too.

actually she doesn’t.
    if someone said “mexican girl” would a girl who look liked Selena come to mind?
    be honest, no.
    we would think of either a cholo or a really tan person
    (and NO. I am NOT racist. AT. ALL)
    i’m just being 100% honest
    selena is unique

• Tashahahaha

I love her hair it just seems a lil flat maybe.
    The colour is stunning, although might not be best for her skin tone or whatnot.
    And her eyes are some of the best I’ve ever seen on a girl.

Also that christopher cody story..He seems alright with it all, okay not the best possible situation but he sounds like a nice guy, his mom sounds like she wants to cash in on Mileys name.

One more thing..Okay Shanna you wish.
    TheRealShanna true story:D RT @bellanicola @TheRealShanna if Nick could live in your pants he would. =)

how much do you think she weighs? her thighs look mad skinny. but her face still normal

• fiumiftw

i don’t see they’re STANDARD BLUE EYES…but ok w/e

well, i do. seeing as i have blue eyes myself and they look just like mine.

• Cherry

There not. They are grayish blue with some green.

• liiiiizz

as lots have already said, miley has sort of an ill-defined face so it looks sort of “fat”, but i met her irl once and she is SO skinny. like… stick-thin. she’s not fat at all.

Tish is such a cutie! Aw I love it.

• Stewie

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Let’s all keep that in mind.

I personally think her eyes are stunning. Even if it freaks me out that dolls sometimes have the same ones.

• Cherry

Well i saw her Sunday and she look sooo much more beautiful in person.

• YouBelongWithMe

what!!!? where did you hear that?
    My friend told me. I think she read it from the newspaper

• mmm Whatcha Say-

Cherry said:

There not. They are grayish blue with some green.
    ___________
    my eyes are kind of like mileys are. but mine are a bit more green than hers, they used to look exactly like hers but they changed -.-
    i agree she has amazing eyes

mmm Whatcha Say- said:
    why would you even post that here.
    that’s sick.
    *****
    yeah it is, but I was talking about the lady being attacked by the chimp on oprah and she was just responding to me about that story. she didn’t mean to offend anyone..

Not saying this is true, but girls that have ‘puffy-like’ faces, but have skinny bodies is a result of bulimia;making yourself throw up.

Again, not saying it’s true. So I don’t get attacked, I’m just stating what I know.

miley’s eyes are really big O_O i don’t really see them as anything amazing since everyone in my family has blue/green eyes but people with brown eyes think that everyone with blue eyes is OMGZ STUNNING. lol. not complaining.

TheRealShanna

OMG LMFAO. @kallisophie & i cant stop laughing. http://bit.ly/2S4k11
    3 minutes ago from web — what a sad girl

• Cherry

Your just a pathetic hater.

• HOT DAYUMMM

she weighs between 125 – 130.
    and i’m sorry but her thighs aren’t that skinny…
    at least in comparison to what they used to be.

• mmm Whatcha Say-

ohhh okay nvm then. i thought she just brought it up randomly

• muahaha

well of course she is. sort of unfair to compare anyone to selena.

i just saw the Diabetes episode. They mixed old clips with the new hannah & wig

• Kourtney

Lindsey your icon is making me sad! I remember going to a tay concert last year a few days before they broke up and jonas songs were playing the whole time during intermission and before the concert.

According to Rob Hoffman, some girls brought a New Jersey state flag to the show. He liked it so much he’s wrapped in it right now.
    – A guy ran up onstage during SOS.
    – During Burnin’ Up, they were wearing the Spanish soccer team tshirts.
    – 4.15pm EST The show is over.

she weighs between 125 – 130.
    and i’m sorry but her thighs aren’t that skinny…
    at least in comparison to what they used to be— Miley 130?? lol NO WAY!

• fiumiftw

selena’s prettier — lmfaooooooooooooooooo ahha yea riiight and president obama is white

• mmm Whatcha Say-

selena’s prettier
    _______
    selenas also wearing ten pounds of make up in that picture.
    to me selena’s just average, there’s nothing special about her. but thats just me

WHUT? Girl you delusional.

• hpaddictedx

Can we not post Shanna shit in here, it puts me in a bad mood.

15:)

• Cherry

I feel like pinking his cheeks when i see him. He is soo cute. How old is he?

Omg. she looks flawless in those pictures. <3
    Of course Oceanup didnt post them.

Thank god for justjaredjr though.
    and beautifulballad.
    Haha I know right!

Hahaha!

BTW love your icon. mileys adorable haha

she is only preatty with makeup on

with out makeup she looks like shitt

and for all u people defending your just up her ass all the time y dnt u go live ur life.
    Without makeup shows true beauty. Nice to call someone that looks like shit, you shouldn’t be talking

she is only preatty with makeup on

with out makeup she looks like shitt

—————————-

no make up and still looking beautiful http://img.clevvertv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/miley-cyrus-glasses.jpg

• Kourtney

why? they’re standard blue eyes. alexis bledel, taylor swift, they have nice eyes. miley? nah.
    *******
    Miley has beautiful eyes. mine are boring and hazel, I wish mine were pretty like hers..

Jonas Mom is the school nurse on the Oliver Diabetes episode! wow!

…she is definitely wearing makeup there.

• YouBelongWithMe

Gossip Girl SUCKS now! I used to be obsessed in Season 1 but in Season 2 Dan and Serena kept on breaking up and getting back together I gave up. I stopped watching on episode and i never watched it again.

• Meja

Whoever said that Miley does not have very defined structure I agree, it is why some call her fat even though she is not, for example in the picture above she seems to have a double chin even though she is skinny

Jonas Mom is the school nurse on the HM Oliver has Diabetes episode! wow! — ITS ON NOW!

• josi

her extensions…. o_O

• YouBelongWithMe

Double Chins rule. I have a double chin!

• Brittnee

I Love Miley Cyrus she is so cool. And, I Love her outfit because it is so pretty and she needs to grow up some day. I think Tish Cyrus is a great mom and also nice and love to have fun with her kids and she is beautiful.

• meja

When she does the pouty lips she does not, I guess that is why she does it

• hpaddictedx

Taylor swift nice eyes? Really I think they are her worst feature and make her look unattractive.
    This is a Miley Cyrus post, does this look like a Taylor Swift post. No! And anyways never diss anyone because you aren’t perfect either. You probably have zits all over your face. No judge other people

———————
    Someone else brought up Taylor so I responded. But it is each to their own and I am allowed to have my own opinion. In my eyes she is unattractive…I still love her music but im not going to find everyone gorgeous am I. I did not ‘diss’ Taylor either…if I wanted to diss her I would have called her ‘ugly’, and no I am not perfect and I never claimed to be but no I do not have zits all over my face.

• edie

she looks trashy

• fiumiftw

standard blue eyes?!lol they’re not,They truly r beautiful blue eyes,brillant,bright..wow,really amazing eyes.

• liiiiiz

her eyes look SO. DEAD. ughhhh i hate the hair. so much better when it was lighter.

• Kourtney

okay random but is anyone watching Oprah right now?! I can’t believe a chimp did this to this woman. Thats so sad. :(

they’re rather standard. i fail to see the brightness or the brilliance.

• itt

she should keep her hair straight it looks better with that hair color

• 123

http://img.clevvertv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/miley-cyrus-glasses.jpg double chin?? lol

Im not seeing it…

• YouBelongWithMe

Aw. That asshole. You want to know what is gross. A lady ate her baby.

• avery

Uh. Not her best look, but whatever. I love NYC. Wish I was there now.

• Stewie

I think she’s cute. Not drop dead gorgeous, not ugly as sin. Cute.

miley’s so damm ugly

• Grace M

I like that hair color, but she should cut those extensions already. They’re starting to loook really bad.

I don’t understand her outfit.
    Why do people who become famous seem to think wearing these types of outfits are a neccessity, when normal girls just wear a tee shirt and jeans?

Like, there’s nothing wrong with looking normal in a picture. You don’t have to stand out with your wierdness all the time.

• fiumiftw

http://i34.tinypic.com/2i8g8y8.jpg u call this standard blue eyes,really?lol

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Aw. That asshole. You want to know what is gross. A lady ate her baby.
    ****
    what!!!? where did you hear that?

…yes? that’s what blue eyes typically look like.

• Cherry

Her eyes are like grayish blue. But are beautiful.

I don’t understand her outfit.

You go to a broadway show in shirt and jeans? I don’t even know if they would let you in?

well typically you’re supposed to dress up, but not in a burlap sack.

• Stewie

I went to Wicked in jeans. I think. But even so, I’m not going to judge. She looks cute.

Omg. she looks flawless in those pictures. <3
    Of course Oceanup didnt post them.

Thank god for justjaredjr though.
    and beautifulballad.

Sustin would be epic.
    I really want them to date, ill pretend she is younger when i see them together.
    I also want Joeley to happen.

• YouBelongWithMe

”I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I can make a cake out of rainbows and smiles and we can all be happy— She doesn’t even go here! Do you even go to this school? No I just have a lot of feelings”

Is curry like spice? Or something spicy?

It depends on how you cook the food. Some people use it as a seasoning, but others use it to make a sauce to cook their food in.

actually she doesn’t.
    if someone said “mexican girl” would a girl who look liked Selena come to mind?
    be honest, no.
    we would think of either a cholo or a really tan person
    (and NO. I am NOT racist. AT. ALL)
    i’m just being 100% honest
    selena is unique
    ___

That’s cause she’s a mix. Please, she ain’t special at all. That Courtney chick & her looks so much alike, why? cause they’re both pale Mexicans. I think Demi is the most unique of them, and Miley got those beautiful eyes.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    ******
    hahaa, I love Mean Girls.

• YouBelongWithMe

I wish I could watch Glee tonight! oh well.. CMAS are better :)
    Obvs

Gotta love mean girls:)

• Anonnnnnnymous

I don’t think any disney girl is very “omg gorgeous.”

I know a lot of Mexicans who look like Selena. Shit, ppl even say i look like her. 0_0

Everybody has a different taste of beauty, and that won’t change because somebody else has a different opinion.

• YouBelongWithMe

hahaa, I love Mean Girls.
    Best movie ever!

selena’s prettier
    ___

Yeah, prettier than Chris Crocker’s balls, that’s it.

• oneofakindxo

Ive had curry before! Its actually not that bad! I liked it! haha:)

Gotta love mean girls:)
    I just had to put that quote down. I love that part of the movie

I like her, but I can admit that I think that she’s really nothing special. I can find someone prettier and with a better voice in my Algebra class. But whatever.

Wow, I could not live without curry. Good to now.

• rosie

I got to tell you, photos do not do Miley justice. I mean, she’s really pretty in photos, but maybe it’s her charisma or something that’s kind of crazy when you meet her. It was enough to give me an inferiority complex. She is seriously gorgeous. My boyfriend met her too and told me that she is his free card meaning that she is the one person he can “get with” without repercussions. Sad thing is, I’m thinking she’s mine as well though Joe is really starting to grow on me again…

• oneofakindxo

haha i know! that part’s amazing.
    i love mean girls, best movie ever

lol mimi

• muahaha

selena and nick are a better couple
    —————————
    because those pics are real right you cant find a single REAL pic of nick and selena looking as cute as nick and miley

• YouBelongWithMe

I am like dying here. I can’t do this anymore. I just want it to be 8:00 already!

Wait Mel whos Sustin? haha

No you said this:

“I’m saying you may be in denial if you think her having bulima MIGHT be the reason her face is so puffy, but the rest of her body isn’t.”

Little bitch you said IF I THINK

Btw why the fuck would you accuse anyone of having bulima? Bastard.

Well, sorry you read it wrong.
    And I’m not a bitch, don’t ever think you can call me one.

We’re going in circles with this argument, therefore making it pointless to take you seriously. Go read the first comment I posted, then maybe everything in your head will click.

And I have a father, please actually know what bastard means before using it as an insult.

lol..oh kids.

• Cherry

She looks pretty in person but she looks beautiful in person. Wayy better than i thought when i saw her Sunday.

Wait Mel whos Sustin? haha
    Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez= L O V E

• Muahaha-ahahaha-ahahaa-HAHAHAHA!!!

I don’t think she’s all that pretty, to tell you the truth. But whatever. And her voice really isn;t the best either.

Ooooh right! haha.
    aww:) haha

i’m crossing my fingers and PRAYING Sustin NEVER happens
    it would be just WRONG on soooo many levels.
    i shudder at the thought of it

hpaddictedx said:
    Wait Mel whos Sustin? haha
    Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez= L O V E
    Wait, I thought Sustin is Justin Gaston and Selena.
    That name is ambiguous.

• Cherry

LOL isn’t Justin like 12??

• Cherry

Isn’t that from like 2 years ago??

i’m crossing my fingers and PRAYING Sustin NEVER happens
    it would be just WRONG on soooo many levels.
    i shudder at the thought of it
    HAHAHAHA it’s only a two year difference.

• HOT DAYUMMM

hahaha he sure does look like it lol
    but he’s 15.
    but either way, i hope to GOD Sustin never happens.
    1. Selena is TWO YEARS older than him…
    and if you’re gonna have an age gap, the GUY should be older
    2. Selena is like 5 inches taller than him…. AWKWARD lol
    she would have to wear flats ALL THE TIME

those are my only reasons because I just can’t get past the age difference and height… i haven’t even got to personality yet lol

and Justin is really cute, I LOVE him.
    but him and Selena… just no.

• taylorlautnerloverrr

im not a fan but im not a hater either..
    but i justed wanted to see if anyone else noticed this but her eyes are scary, like literally scare the shit out of me xD
    haha so they dont really “scare” me, but idk they just look strange, ya know?

• miserybusinessx3

Anonymoussssss said:

Braison looks sooooooooooo much older.
    Miley needs to put on some pants. She’s a 16 year old girl. Not Lady GaGa.
    Didn’t she have Brandi when she was only like 19 or something?

umm no. i think you have her comfused with selena’s mom. oh wait, selena’s mom got pregnant at 16. whoops.

• Cherry

That was unneeded and your a bitch.

she’s soooo pretty.

• muahaha

OMIGOD MILEY LOOKS SO HOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CHOKECHAIN

WHITE TRASH FAMILY DOING WHITE TRASH THINGS!

• Cherry

Isn’t that from like 2 years ago??

• miserybusinessx3

OMIGOD MILEY LOOKS SO HOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah & you have a body like megan fox right?

calling miley ugly, sure as hell won’t make you pretty :]

• WTF

AND WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS KURT KOBAIN MY ASSS

She is losing fans.

• Holly

Miley’s gorgeous, as are her entire family :) Yay for the Cyrus’

• bitch tits

is miley brother trying to look like kurt kobain ?

• muahaha

OMIGOD MILEY LOOKS SO HOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah & you have a body like megan fox right?

calling miley ugly, sure as hell won’t make you pretty :]
    ———————
    and that pic is so late 08 she has change and we all know she was getting a tan so you FAIL honey

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Yay mileyy! She looks so pretty :)

• XxConsiderMeDestroyedxX

Tish is soo much prettier than Miley.

she’s gorgeous!

• StarLightSTARbright

Everyone has really pretty icons :P

rock of ages is an amazingg show <3
    if you get the chance.. GO SEE IT!!

i’m crossing my fingers and PRAYING Sustin NEVER happens
    it would be just WRONG on soooo many levels.
    i shudder at the thought of it
    It probably will never happen but it is not wrong. Taylor and Taylor are dating and they are 2 year difference. Actually we don’t know that they are dating but it is kinda obvs.

her extensions are looking trashy

• Drama_Queen

YouBelongWithMe said:

Kurt is my man.
    You have Kurt, I have Finn, my friend has Artie. Now who wants Puck?
    ___

Wait, which one is Puck?

• YouBelongWithMe

I wanted to see it but i forgot too so i think it is to late to start.

And yeah i can’t wait till January when Secret life, 10 things, etc. Comes back.
    Its not too late. You can watch it online if you want. Or just watch it when the show ends and then watch it then when season 2 arrives you will be on board if you like it

OMG I KNOW! Nick must have been so jealous! Screw you Nick!

courtney already is!HA

Wait, which one is Puck?
    The dude with the mow hawk

• Limu

I Love her outfit

what a babe!!!!!
    Ronny is very cute. I like her even more than Miley.

She almost looks like a prostitute. :|

You are pathetic. I live in Manhattan and what she is wearing is very in.

Source: The fashion capital of America and one of the Fashion Capitals of the world.

• Kristen827

uhmm no trace’s name is trace idiots. tish had trace and brandi with some guy and they got divorced and tish met billy ray and had miley braison and noah together!

wiki has it as december 28, 1992..the year miley was born. — THATS TRUE! Miley was 1 month old.

• oneofakindxo

OMG. 9 more days til New moon!! :)

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

LOL NEAL and whats with that family and changing their names?

hahah I LOVE matt!
    he is so much hotter than ethan…
    i’m glad he left the show lol

• Kristen827

TRACE’S NAME IS NOT FUCKING NEAL!!!

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT FROM?????

HIS NAME IS TRACE DEMPSEY CYRUS!!!!!!

Then there is Christopher, his mom is a lady named Kristen and his dad is Billy Ray but Billy Ray does not support him — REALLY?? http://images.yodibujo.es/_uploads/membres/articles/20090416/a92r4_hermano-secreto-miley-4.jpg

• Kels

Poor girl is so ugly. She does her makeup well though. Must be a pain in the ass to have to slab on ten pounds of it everyday.

First there is Brandi
    Her mom is Tish and her dad is some random dude

Trace and brandi definitely share the same biological dad.

• CrazyCrunk

TRACE’S NAME IS NOT FUCKING NEAL!!!

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT FROM?????

HIS NAME IS TRACE DEMPSEY CYRUS!!!!!!

——————–

dempsey???

oneofakindxo said:

*******
    oh I feel like she just wasn’t in it at all haha. I makes me sad that Adrianna is doing drugs again, and that Annie is stupid and didn’t believe Navid about Jasper being a drug dealer. I can’t wait til they bring back Annies dad and Kellys storyline, I know theres something going to happen between them

Anonymoussssssssssss said:

___

Well then, I don’t know. But I live in Queens and it was cold for me. And, as I’ve said, it’s usually colder in the City but… Whatever.

• oneofakindxo

LOL I know hes WAY hotter.
    But I want ethan back. I miss him on there.

And this is random but have you noticed Liam & Silver never talk to eachother.. ever? i want them to lol. Their my 2 favorites.

Yes really, he said in an interview that he’s met Miley a total of two times in his entire life

Do I need to link it for you

Holy damn, calm down.

• YouBelongWithMe

Twilight is not bad. I don’t like the books but I didn’t mind the movie. I probably will watch it on DVD

He took on the name Trace Cyrus when he was adopted by Billy Ray according to an interview

• girl7

Gorgeous!!

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/mileybro.jpg CHRISTOPHER USED TO LIVE WITH BILLY RAY & TISH! duh

• liiiiiz

oh no, she looks bad again. :| i think it’s the hair… makes her eyes look all dead.

• oneofakindxo

lol yeah she only had a few parts in last night’s episode. and oh I know :( and right?! I’d believe Navid if I was Annie even if i wasnt friends with him anymore, cause I dont think he’d make up something just for the heck of it. and ahh i know! haha. and lol right?? cause kelly likes him haha. oh I read a spoiler saying debby is going to start flirting with her new yoga instructor.. uh oh haha

• Cherry

WTF?!?! She looks beautiful.

no they don’t

http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=1610&pos=3 What great face! She has heart shaped face! GORGEOUS!

• liiiiiz

really? eh. i know a lot of people on this site called her “beautiful” even at the 2008 grammys. realistically speaking, that hair color is far too harsh for her.

????

not seeing the heart
    she has a round face

She is getting fat and ugly

I want her eyes.

• Arielle

Miley’s so damn ugly. But her fans can’t see it. Sad.

of course the cyrus family would see that, it mostly involves strippers.
    ugly slut

how many times are you gonna post that

• oneofakindxo

Really? Kind of the opposite lol. I loved the books but when the movie came out, it disappointed me cause’ the books were 5846748 times better. But the movie was ok.

• Anonymousssssssss

braison looks like a hobo.

• AAC

I’m not really feeling Miley’s extensions. I think she should take her time and just let her hair grow out naturally. It doesn’t look bad short anyways.

It makes me worried that with all the crap she’s doing to her hair (Highlights, then dying it dark, the light again, then dark, then extensions…) that her hair is gonna like fall off, or it’s gonna end up looking like crap one of these days.

not seeing the heart
    she has a round face — here– http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=1610&pos=3

• Cherry

You obviously the same hater.

• Kristen827

CrazyCrunk said:

TRACE’S NAME IS NOT FUCKING NEAL!!!

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT FROM?????

HIS NAME IS TRACE DEMPSEY CYRUS!!!!!!

——————–

dempsey???

——————–
    yeah it’s kinda a weird middle name lol

uh yeah mate that is not a heart
    a heart-shaped face is like reese witherspoon

• oneofakindxo

Miley’s so damn gorgeous. But her haters can’t see it. Sad.

• YouBelongWithMe

Miley’s so damn ugly. But her fans can’t see it. Sad.
    So what do you call yourself? Don’t call people ugly because you should look at yourself at the mirror first before you call someone ugly. No one is perfect!

Miley’s so damn ugly. But her fans can’t see it. Sad. — I wish I was that ugly lol!

• trufax

butterface. love her anyway.

really?
    ethan kind of annoyed me… only at the end though,
    when he screwed over dixon, who was supposedly his best friend
    and haha yeah I noticed that lol…
    do you like Silver and Teddy are going to get together?
    and do you like Liam with that surfer girl?
    I really wish he was back with Naomi! :(

• Kourtney

oh I never heard about that spoiler! I heard the one about how Adrianna is going to have a lesbian relationship with that girl, I don’t remember her name on the show but she’s played by Rumer Willis.

• Meja

Did she get a new weave put in, I do not like it very much. It washes her out

• Cherry

Ok ill ask my brother who thinks she is hot anyways.

• oneofakindxo

LMAO. Every person on this site, besides the same hater pretending to be like 5 different haters, ALL THINK MILEY’S GORGEOUS.

Lol ask anyone off of this site and I’m sure that they’ll call her ugly. Because she is. Not hatin, just saying.– Have you thought of looking into glasses?

• jerseygirl

Arielle
    Nov 11, 2009 @ 01:31 pm
    Arielle said:

Miley’s so damn ugly. But her fans can’t see it. Sad
    ——————
    You’re so damn ignorant. And we can all see it. Sad.

LOL NO.

• oneofakindxo

lol yeah I read it off of
    90210-media.org

And ooh yeah i heard that too!
    Rumer Willis is the girl who in last night’s episode, called her friend to see if she could confirm that jasper gave her drugs, but her friend said she cant say that information.

• Arielle

Oh honey. Even on this site most of her posts are about people calling her an ugly site. On more ~adult sites, everyone calls her ugly. You’re just blinded by your teenieness.

• Cherry

LOL we see right threw you, same hater.

• HOT DAYUMMM

OMG you guys are talking about 90210… yes!!
    I L.O.V.E that show…
    sorry i’m freaking out haha
    it’s just that I never hear anyone talk about 90210…
    it’s always gossip girl

LOL YEAH.

• oneofakindxo

oh yeah i know, i was so mad at ethan. I really liked the than/silver moments though because their dating in rl so i thought it was cute when they had their moments in 90210. I didnt like it tho at the end but whatever haha.
    and lol yeah.
    and their ok I guess. I like sixon though but i guess silver needed to move on and im glad she had teddy to help her w/ the mom thing.
    and ew no! I dont want to be mean but i dont think that girl is pretty. and shes more like a dude, not a girlfriend.
    I want Liam back with Naomi too :( Their so cute together.
    i heard they get back together soon tho. not anytime soon but soon later on in the season

• Arielle

Sorry, honey, but this is the only name I’m using.

yup :)

oh i know!
    I dont watch gossip girl, i used to but then 90210 was on so i started watching that instead. IMO so much better than gossip girl haha.

90210’s my fav show:)

• Cherry

Funny that you when you started using that name all the other haters left.

• righton

Trace’s dad is Baxter Neil Helson and he was named after him and his grandpa. Trace is the 3rd generation, so Trace was his nickname. That is what we knew him by at Grassland Middle School in Franklin. Trace Helson. Then when BillyRay adopted him he changed his name to Trace Cyrus and got a middle name from somewhere or maybe he just liked the name. Just google it and you will see.

• Arielle

Lol, I’m a hater because she’s ugly? Wow. You’re not shallow or anything. I happen to enjoy her music. She’s just not pretty.

(replying to this) – Nov 11, 2009 @ 01:37 pm
    Arielle said:
    Yes. She is the most photographed 16 year old because she is ugly. Makes sense. Not.
    Now go trolling on one of those other boards.

• Arielle

She is the most photographed teenager because she’s Miley Cyrus. Looks have nothing to do with it.

yeah me too
    I used to watch gossip girl, then I stopped
    I agree, 90210 is SO much better
    gossip girl is pretty much only about sex.
    and it’s just like, there is SO much more to hs than that

• HOT DAYUMMM

yeah, from the moment of the car crash ethan and that girl had
    I KNEW there were going to wind up dating…
    it was SO predictable
    and yeah she needs to go back to wherever she came from
    she just messed things up LOL
    and yayyy i’ll be so happy when the get back together!!
    btdubsss i love you for putting both Miley AND SELENA in your fave celebrities section…
    i admire everyone who does that

lmao yeah.
    and I KNOW RIGHT hahaha.
    and me dos:) Naomi and Liam are da cutestttt!
    and lol of course!!:) I love them both equally.
    I hate when people are like “Oh you love miley, which means you hate selena.” or its the opposite. like no, some people like both of them, like me, I love them alot and I think their both amazingly talented and gorgeous!:)

• oneofakindxo

It’s Adrianna who’s going to start dating Rumer Willis, not Naomi lol.

• Cherry

It wasn’t cold this week.

her hair extensions are awful :|

___

Yep, with a big nose. Sorry but when she’s not wearing make up, her nose look so big

A random guy up the stage during sos. Mike caught him
    9 minutes ago from twittsms

I can’t believe it. I mean she has no eyes, nose, or hands. Atleast she’s alive.– No hands either.. Dear God, I wouldnt want to live. So, God Bless her.

i like how miley does her makeup.
    well whoever does it probably a makeup artist. but it looks awesome. :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

what else do you watch besides 90210?
    90210 is one of the only actual TV shows I watch…
    i like Reality/Competition TV a LOT lmao
    REAL HOUSEWIVES… holllerrr lol

• DemiandMileyPones

nah. sel and demi are legit pretty. and so is nicole anderson.

______

They are all gorgeous. Especially Nicole. So chill. Everybody is beautiful in there own way.!

OMG call my teacher i made a grammar mistake on a gossip site. In denial?? of what because i think that is has a beautiful face? I saw her in person Sunday and she looks prettier in person (she looks pretty in pictures but in person she looks wow)

No, I’m saying you may be in denial if you think her having bulima MIGHT be the reason her face is so puffy, but the rest of her body isn’t.

I think she’s perfect too, but that has no point in the one i’m trying to make.

Hahaha!

BTW love your icon. mileys adorable haha
    Thanks, she is :)

• hpaddictedx

Miley’s eyes are pretty but I like Christina’s more. Maybe because they’re darker.

I love dark blue eyes! It looks interesting.

• muahaha

Miley just needs a new face, and then she’ll be pretty.
    ——————-
    to you she does to me she is just drop dead gorgeous a very gorgeous face and a amazing body what a hot combination

Haha definetely!:)
    So how’ve you been girl?! I miss youuu.
    BTW is it okay if I call you Mel?

• Cherry

I think she’s perfect too, but that has no point in the one i’m trying to make.

When the fuck did i say she had bulima?? I think she has a beautiful face and in person she looks even better. Don’t change my words.

• Cherry

LOL did you ever see an episode of Dallas Divas and Daughters?? If you didn’t you should be thankful.

• Tashahahaha

Do Americans eat curry?

lol @ gorgeous face
    poor delusional child

• YouBelongWithMe

Rachel Berry in Glee has an amazing voice!

• Hina

I <3 Miley but she does have a weird face, she has a great body tho!

Oh my god.
    You’re too stupid to argue with.
    Just, nevermind.

Let it go.

• Cherry

Make it more obvious that you are the same person.

Haha definetely!:)
    So how’ve you been girl?! I miss youuu.
    BTW is it okay if I call you Mel?
    Lol yea I know Melanie is too long. I’m dreading this weekend cause I have to write a research paper ):
    Why haven’t you been on? You used to come like everyday ha.

• racheldxo

Her outfit is so adorable, I love the stockings.

Oh my god.
    You’re too stupid to argue with.
    Just, nevermind.

Let it go.
    Cherry isn’t stupid

• DemiandMileyPones

Do Americans eat curry?

_______

Whats that?

• Hina

??

what’s that lol?
    never heard of it

Oh my god.
    You’re too stupid to argue with.
    Just, nevermind.

Let it go.

I’m stupid?? LOL your the one saying that i said she had bulima when i didn’t.

Do Americans eat curry?
    Is curry like spice? Or something spicy?

• Arielle

Ignore her. To her, everyone who doesn’t think Miley is drop-dead gorgeous is a hater.

• Kpurity

actually she doesn’t.
    if someone said “mexican girl” would a girl who look liked Selena come to mind?
    be honest, no.
    we would think of either a cholo or a really tan person
    (and NO. I am NOT racist. AT. ALL)
    i’m just being 100% honest
    selena is unique
    I think everyone’s unique. (:

Btw, I hate when people call each other “racists” when it doesn’t even apply. Racism is when you’re discriminating a certain race.

• HannahMary

Guys, please stop comparing who’s prettier, Miley or Selena.
    They’re both pretty but don’t you see that this is an argument no-one can ever win as beauty is SUBJECTIVE?

lol @ gorgeous face
    poor delusional child
    Everyone has different opinions, accept it.

I wouldn’t say Selena is ugly, but not very pretty, she is just normal. There is nothing special about her. Except that she looks a bit artificial like a doll, which gives me the creep. Like Goldengals doll avatars.

crap

oops

THE CAMERA PUTS ON 10 POUNDS so she is thinner in person!

Oh my god.
    You’re too stupid to argue with.
    Just, nevermind.

Let it go.
    Cherry isn’t stupid

sel is beautiful.

• oneofakindxo

lol ok :) and oohh I’m sorry! :( I have to do a project for history.
    And lol i know right. its cause my computer crashed and its taking forever to get fixed but my dad said that itll prolly be fixed in 2 days or so so thats good:) so I’ve been using my brother’s laptop but only for a limited amount of time cause he uses it for college and stuff so yeah haha

• Chrissy

Miley looks gorgeous here. Even though I don’t really like her new hair color.

;]

Good.

• Cherry

You are the same person. Make it more obvious.

I’m stupid?? LOL your the one saying that i said she had bulima when i didn’t.

*you’re.

And..no I didn’t.
    I’m the one that made the assumption in the first place. Maybe go back and READ dipshit.

God I hate stupid people.

• hpaddictedx

I hate when the computer crashes! Especially if I’m trying to do something. At least yours is getting fixed.

I knowwwww me too!
    it’s like whenever someone even MENTIONS someone’s race…
    some fool comes in here and shouts “RACIST”

Pathetic.

• oneofakindxo

Ah I know! and I had so many things saved on it too. :( Like important documents and stuff. :/
    But yeah I’m so happy it is! Ive missed it lol.

• Cherry

HILARIOUS how non of the haters have an account and type at different times.

OMFG
    I looked it up and saw the part where patty makes herself an angel…
    AHHHH omgg first and foremost, what the hell is wrong with her hair?!
    it looks like someone did a bad job of relaxing a lions mane and she just sounds freaking stupid hahaha omg

• liiiiz

people like you make me ashamed to be a miley fan. really.

• oneofakindxo

Ahh just ignore them now.
    Their trying to irritate us & trying to start shit.
    Just ignore them=]

• Cherry

Yeah i am going to ignore that little bitch. So is Glee any good?

idk i dont watch glee lol i watch 90210

• fiumiftw

Miley’s sort of ugly??r u kidding me?!lol did u see 1st urself?haterrr

• liiiiiz

i am not a hater. you are so friggin shallow.

Damn he is hot.

• YouBelongWithMe

Aw. Its been like a year since they broke up :( Too bad that things didn’t work out between the two of them. OMG A YEAR AGO FEARLESS WAS OUT! AND CMA’S ARE ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sad too JAYLOR rules! Screw you haters!

• Cherry

Your just a pathetic hater.

Uh, no I’m not. I love Miley Cyrus, I think she’s fucking awesome.

And it’s *you’re.
    Don’t call me pathetic when you don’t even have proper grammar.

Miley just needs a new face, and then she’ll be pretty.

• muahaha

nah. sel and demi are legit pretty. and so is nicole anderson.
    why always comparing they are all pretty some people may think one is more than the other but those are ONLY OPINIONS not facts

First! Mileys so gorgeous. Love her. <3

i dont mind miley, but that hair colour dosent do anything for her, nor does the hair extensions. the outfit she’s wearing isnt flattering at all…i mean dosent she have people to stop her leaving the house looking like that…just saying

WTF IS SHE WEARING SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOBO

selenas also wearing ten pounds of make up in that picture.

I’m pretty sure you’re ‘just average’ too.
    No one is drop dead gorgeous without getting made up first. And it’s your own preference of what is considered gorgeous. To me, girls without makeup are pretty because it’s actually them.

But, that’s just me.

BEAUTIFUL

Miley just needs a new face, and then she’ll be pretty.

well, pretty or not, the girl is still doing better in life than you ever will

• DemiandMileyPones

• jcmsonda

First?!

she looks pretty

• Charlotte-x-

I. WANT. HER. HAIR.

then go buy it…
    just like she did. LOL

THEN. GET. EXTENSIONS.

braison looks very old

• Mrs. Lautner

aww she’s gorgeous love the outfit!!! <3

omg she is ugly

• Real on Real

haha, and you’re the anonymous one.
    –hmmmmmm.

Anonymous
    Nov 11, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

omg she is ugly
    OMG . your so ugly.

then fuck the haters…jeausly right too bad

• renee

miley is the best and shes so pretty and the makeup makes her look even better and i love her tights and outfit and boots shes the best i wish i was her bestfriend

• muahaha

love the look she always pick something that i in a million of years wouldn’t pick but it looks so good on her that i will actually wear it <3

• HannahMary

Braison looks loads like Billy Ray.

• KentuckyBorn

WRONG! Brandi and Trace have different dads. Neil Helson is Trace’s dad and Jerry Lawson is Brandie’s dad. Their from Ashland kentucky. both of them says my mom who grew up around there and knew about their situation when Billy Ray made it big. They got married right before Briason was born when Tish was pregnant with him. That’s probably why they got married then, since they already had not gotten married when Miley was born.

No Tish is the mother of all of them except for Christopher

—————

Lol no they didn’t, go look it up

• Anonomou

braison is soooo hot!

Cool, they added some nicer pictures.
    Thanks oceanup.

• renee

love herreally

miley’s the worst

• JONAS,3

she is only preatty with makeup on

with out makeup she looks like shitt

• Cherry

Make it more obvious that you are the same hater.

• mileylover22

YEA I LOVE HER TOO but with out make shes not that gorgeous

but i LOVE her personality the most

• hpaddictedx

Miley’s so damn ugly. But her fans can’t see it. Sad.
    Lol okay.

======================

I heard that on Perez Hilton.com

• HOT DAYUMMM

Isn’t Naomi going to get drunk and have a make-out scene with Rumer Willis?

• DemiandMileyPones

Christinas eyes in the “I turn to you” video are like BAM WOW. I remember wanting colored contacts after I saw her eyes in that video when I was like 9 haha

______

Oh yeah! I’m like in love with her eyes. But back then I was like oh those are fake eyes. She colored it. Blah blah. But she didn’t. Yeah.. i’m boring. lmao.

• mmm Whatcha Say-

lmfao everyone lets stop arguing stop with the hate & lets all be friends :D

• HOT DAYUMMM

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but…
    this ISN’T a fansite…
    arguing is INEVITABLE
    if you want peace, go to a damn fansite

• doppler

she is only preatty with makeup on

with out makeup she looks like shitt

_________

oh the irony.

go away.

Oh my god.
    You’re too stupid to argue with.
    Just, nevermind.

Let it go.
    Cherry isn’t stupid

Hah. Maybe not in general, but in this argument..she is.

• Kourtney

I wish I could watch Glee tonight! oh well.. CMAS are better :)

Do Americans eat curry?

No they don’t.

• hpaddictedx

I think Miley has amazing eyes.

really?

they’re rather bland to me. no spark of life.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Do Americans eat curry?

Yum..Currrry :)

• doppler

Arielle said:

_________

WHY are you still here if you hate miley so much? if you wanna rag on a person’s appearance go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. at least that would be productive.

• Arielle

When did I say I hated Miley?

• sdgdfhfd

Braison looks like a tramp…
    he needs style advice very very sooon!!!

• anonymouslyyyyy

LOL He needs to go on

“How do i look?”

i love her :D

i cant wait for GLEE to come on tonight!!!!
    I am kinda depressed though because I won’t be able to watch it but its worth it because the CMA’s are on. It sucks that it hasn’t aired for 2 weeks and then airs on the the day where the CMA’s are on!

Gorgeous!

• Cherry

I’m stupid?? LOL your the one saying that i said she had bulima when i didn’t.

*you’re.

And..no I didn’t.

God I hate stupid people.

No you said this:

Little bitch you said IF I THINK

Btw why the fuck would you accuse anyone of having bulima? Bastard.

• avery

Can you PLEASE chill out. You’re irritating. Not everyone who doesn’t find Miley beautiful is a hater, and not everyone who says that her face is puffy is one either. Now go outside and count to ten. Ffs.

• Kourtney

I like her sweater a lot!

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

everyone has to make a wish tonight at 11:11 11/11 best wish ever

• doppler

Do Americans eat curry?
    ____

i do! it’s yummo.

Do Americans eat curry?

No they don’t.

Really…wow I never knew that! I love curries!

• muahaha

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.
    —————————–
    i know if you ask me she does not look like a mother of 5 kids

• liiiiiz

she looks fug there. :| it’s the hair, i’m telling you.

yes.iam.a.guy.o… said:
    glee?
    *****
    yeah the tv show glee!

• zing

girlfriend needs to take out the nosering, buy an actual outfit, and stop dying and weaving her hair

• Anonymous<3

I hate her. But i seriously love her outfit! <3 i kinda dress like that!

• oneofakindxo

I want to start watching Glee but I know i’ll be confused if I watch it lol.
    I heard its amazing tho.

I only watch 90210 though.. Anyone else watch that?

wow,she is so sweet.Love her!!

something about her is so ugly, can’t put my finger on what.

i think it’s her bone structure, or lack thereof.

• Cherry

Her mouth is open dipshit.

• zzz

honestly i try not to be too hard on her
    her parents are both really weird looking
    she is the best possible combination of their genes
    (have you seen her siblings?!)

• Cherry

Changed your name again i can see.

• avery

LOL. Are you serious. I’ve been on this site for years. And I’m a Miley fan. I’m sick of overreactive teenies like you. GTFO please.

• Cherry

1 i am 17 years old. Also no ii will not GTFO. You don’t like me? Don’t read my comments or leave.

• avery

I don’t care how old you are, you’re attacking people for not WORSHIPING her and it’s annoying. Enough.

Fug.

• CrazyCrunk

i love her :D

i cant wait for GLEE to come on tonight!!!!

—————————–

do you have TiVo you can just record glee and watch CMA

or you can just go to hulu.com

d:

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.

• JonasxCyrus

something about her is so ugly, can’t put my finger on what.

i think it’s her bone structure, or lack thereof
    LOL, she is beautiful.

• zzzz

hm what has she done to her hair
    it’s ugly now

hell no she isn’t. i’m just trying to figure out WHY.

• Kristen827

omg i used to love braison so much….like he was all over my notebook lol cause i thought he was so gorgeous… wtf happened?? ewwww he needs like a haircut :( im so dissapointed

• muahaha

something about her is so ugly, can’t put my finger on what.

i think it’s her bone structure, or lack thereof
    LOL, she is beautiful.
    AGREED :)

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.
    —————————–
    i know if you ask me she does not look like a mother of 5 kids

I know she has great genes. So does Nicole Richie, two kids and she still is tiny.

• fiumiftw

BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS,AMAZING,FANTASTIC I LOVE HER

• Cherry

Go back to your Selena post and fuck off.

• YouBelongWithMe

I want to start watching Glee but I know i’ll be confused if I watch it lol.
    I heard its amazing tho.
    If I were you start from the beginning,

• - Blair Waldorf -

d:

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.

I thought Tish was only the mother for miley and her younger siblings?!

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

before anymore haters come on here, miley is fckin HOT and that’s coming from a guy, so all you little jealous girls that call her a slut go look what a

slut

is before you say it!

• JonasxCyrus

hell no she isn’t. i’m just trying to figure out WHY
    WTF why do you need t pick out her flaws?
    Everyone has them, so do you.

d:

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.

Right? Didn’t she have like 5 kids? I saw a video of her on YouTube and i was like damn she nice body. (n/h) __ IF MILEY LOOKS LIKE TISK in 20 yrs MILEYS FUTURE HUSBAND WILL BE A HAPPY MAN!

• oneofakindxo

Yeah thats what alot of people told me to do lol but that’s so many episodes & I just dont have that patience..
    Oh well lol.

• StarLightSTARbright

I want her tights SO badly.
    LOVEEEEEEE her <33
    She is like my #1 fave celeb.

• CrazyCrunk

I want to start watching Glee but I know i’ll be confused if I watch it lol.
    I heard its amazing tho.

I only watch 90210 though.. Anyone else watch that

—————————-
    i wanted to watch it but i knew i would be confused if i did lol

the only other show i watch is degrassi

i love that show

but i cant watch it anymore i just have regular cable

i miss direct tv :( lol

do you have TiVo you can just record glee and watch CMA

or you can just go to hulu.com
    Can’t go to hulu.com because I am Canadian. I think I am going to watch it on Global.com. But my TiVO sucks because I have bell and it won’t let me watch and tape a different show. But I am going to tape the CMA’s while I watch it though. But thanks :)

• w

That’s a cute outfit.
    Braison, Miley, and Noah look so much alike.

No Tish is the mother of all of them except for Christopher

• Anonymoussssss

Braison looks sooooooooooo much older.
    Miley needs to put on some pants. She’s a 16 year old girl. Not Lady GaGa.
    Didn’t she have Brandi when she was only like 19 or something?

I thought Tish was only the mother for miley and her younger siblings?!
    ___

Nope, all of them.

okay then. yes, definitely the lack of bone structure. i wonder if that’s why she does that obnoxious kissy face so often, to try to define a cheekbone and jawbone.___ HER FACE DOESNT LOOK L(IKE THAT ANYMORE! SHES MUCH THINNER

oneofakindxo said:
    I want to start watching Glee but I know i’ll be confused if I watch it lol.
    I heard its amazing tho.

I only watch 90210 though.. Anyone else watch that?
    *****
    Glee is amazing.
    I watch 90210 every tuesday!

OMG my teacher and a bunch of girls have those leggings. I do too. Its the new style. you obviously dont wear them like you wear regular leggings. Like i wear leggings with a shirt or sweatshirt & uggs. but these you wear what Miley has or a dress underneath like Tay swift & selena had when we went out together :) Demi had them at the christmas parade. so dont even start with how the leggings are “skanky” cause there not :)everyone wears them now

Gosh, Tish has a great figure for a mother.

I thought Tish was only the mother for miley and her younger siblings?!

No she is trace and brandi’s real mom too.

• abbey Wallace

FAIL.
    she had a concert tuesday night
    i was there..

well she was never fat in the first place. it’s about bone structure, you see. her father has a similar problem. a very “squishy” face.

I thought Tish was only the mother for miley and her younger siblings?!
    ___

Nope, all of them. — Mother of Trace, Brandi, Miley, Braison & Noah

lol yeah.
    and oh i dont watch that, i heard thats a good show tho.
    and lol yupp! 90210 is amazing.
    and aww wait dont youu still have the CW even w/ regular cable?

Me too! I love 90210. :)
    Did you watch last night’s episode?!
    It’s so sad about Silver’s mom :( On her half birthday too.

• Cherry

Yeah take a picture from last year.

(replying to this) – Nov 11, 2009 @ 01:08 pm
    Cherry said:

Her mouth is open dipshit.
    Do you hate her?

• Cherry

Stop hating. She is very pretty.

• Aliza

Just googled it. It’s actually Baxter neal Helson and there are alot of websites about him. Why do we care anyway? Curiousity I guess

• doppler

Kourtney said:

____________

i know! it’s breaking my heart. i have so many questions!!

• YouBelongWithMe

My friend told me that a Lady ate parts of her baby. That is disgusting and terrible. Why the fuck would you want to eat your baby? Why would you want to even eat a human in the first place!

• liiiiiz

eww.

• mmm Whatcha Say-

why would you even post that here.
    that’s sick.

half a minute ago from web

• liiiiiz

who are those people…?

• hpaddictedx

There are some crazy mentally disturbed people out in the world.

half a minute ago from web
    Not.

• annamile

GORGEOUSSS!

doppler said:
    Kourtney said:

____________

i know! it’s breaking my heart. i have so many questions!!
    ******

• Cherry

I want to see it but i am afraid too. Just like i am afraid to visit sick kids in the hospital. I feel bad that i feel this way.

• doppler

I don’t understand her outfit.

____________

i’m confused, i like her outfit. in fact, i wore essentially the same one this weekend but my sweater was a scoop neck one. but i wore a sweater with patterned tights and boots and i’m not a celeb.

and i wasn’t trying to stand out with my weirdness. it’s called personal preference. you don’t like mileys, big whoop.

• Kpurity

Very true. But it doesn’t mean someone is ugly. It just means that they don’t come off as attractive to you. Doesn’t make them ugly.

Kpurity said:
    I completely agree. I would never call somebody ugly. That is how I was raised. For me there is average-gorgeous. And Miley is more on the gorgeous side.

• mmm Whatcha Say-

gorgeous

Did anyone notice that Chris Rock is in the video??? He joined the prayer circle. How cool is that?!?!?

—————–
    idk if you looking at the same thing as me but im looking at beautiful make up-less miley

YouBelongWithMe said:
    *****
    WTF. thats so messed up. there are some sick people in this world. I feel so bad for that baby :(

• YouBelongWithMe

Yeah i am going to ignore that little bitch. So is Glee any good?
    It’s amazing. I really enjoy watching it because everything else on TV sucks now. I do have to say the third episode is not good but the rest are amazing.

you see. her father has a similar problem. a very “squishy” face.– lol NO!

really? i can see the resemblance. whereas trace and noah have their mother’s face. not sure which is worse.

• YouBelongWithMe

something about her is so ugly, can’t put my finger on what.
    Before you call someone ugly, look at yourself first before you judge and diss someone else. You will realize you aren’t perfect either. So if I were you stop saying people are ugly because you aren’t perfect either.

• doppler

i know! it’s breaking my heart. i have so many questions!!
    ******
    ____

i know! and her daughter is adorable! they had to do skin grafts or w/e they are from her leg to create her nose, so scary. and what happened to her friend/boss who owned the monkey?

the whole situation is so sad.

• zeena

she and her brother are starting to look more like their dad and less like their mum.when he was younger, braison used to be a cute kid..

• 21

braison would be hotter if he got a haircut

• Queen Miley!

Queen Miley bitches. Nick doesn’t deserve her, he sucks!

Miley’s so beautiful and you haters are just jealous of her defined beauty! I bet you are all teenies unsatisfied with themselves, so you bring Miley down. Miley rules.

Queen Miley!

Ooooh right! haha.
    aww:) haha
    Lol i’m just joking, but they are the only ‘couple’ i’ll support.

I know you are lol.

and haha I support Niley too, I think their cute. but Niley’s not together anymore so can’t really do that anymore lol.
    Justin w/ Selena = I dont think their right for eachother haha.
    Justin is adorable tho, I love him.

No Tish is the mother of all of them except for Christopher

—————
    Actually they got married before braison and trace and brandi have the same dad. ____________WHAT? NO! TRACE & BRANDI ARE FROM THE SAME DAD!

1986: Billy marries a sales rep with tobacco company Philip Morris named Cindy. While they were together, Cindy threw Billy Ray’s possessions on the front lawn of their home, inspiring his hit song “Where’m I Gonna Live?”

1987: 19-year-old Tish, who was called a “rock ‘n’ roll groupie” by a former friend, got pregnant by a local drummer in Ashland, Ky. and had daughter Brandi.

1988: Billy Ray is interviewed by Kari Reeves and they started an affair, which included sex in the Cyrus marital bed.

1991: The same month that Billy Ray files for divorce from Cindy, a 22-year-old waitress he was seeing becomes pregnant.
    His son Christopher was born the next year and a DNA test proved he was Billy Ray’s son.

2000: Tish gives birth to a daughter Noah.

I can’t believe I googled that shit

• - Blair Waldorf -

No Tish is the mother of all of them except for Christopher

I though Billy Ray Cyrus was the father of the first two and Miley’s mom wasn’t their mother.

Wait, Trace is younger to Miley’s older sis?

Brandi was born May 26th 1987

Trace on February 24, 1989

Kurt is my man.
    You have Kurt, I have Finn, my friend has Artie. Now who wants Puck?

• mmm Whatcha Say-

OKAY ALL YOU HATERS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING. IF YOU HATE MILEY SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU ON A MILEY POST? SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OUT.
    THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT HER THE MORE PEOPLE JUST THINK YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH HER. FRICK MAN, IF YOU REALLY HATED HER YOU WOULDNT EVEN WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER. BUT NO ALL YOU HATERS ARE JUST CLOSET MILEY CYRUS FANS! SO EITHER OWN UP TO IT OR GTFO

• Queen Miley!

OMIGOD MILEY’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
    __

OMG I KNOW! Nick must have been so jealous! Screw you Nick!

• Cherry

Yeah i am going to ignore that little bitch. So is Glee any good?

I wanted to see it but i forgot too so i think it is to late to start.

Wait is Neal Trace?