‘Miley Cyrus Is The Next Justin Timberlake’

miley-cyrus-justin-timberlake

Timbaland praised Miley Ray Cyrus‘ music ability to EW: ‘Man, she’s gonna be like Justin [Timberlake]. She comes from that same musical background, where she’s just got it. Her voice is just there. The best way to put it is she’s special. When I worked with her, I was very impressed. I was like, ‘Whoa.’’

hahaha!

• Goldengal11

That’s a pretty nice compliment. But lol @ him comparing her to JT. Hahaha. They’re so different.

• YouBelongWithMe

I never knew Miley Cyrus was a boy

• weadoremiley

YOU KNOW IT
    Miley is the BEST!

well you cant denied she is talented

• kristen <333

wtf?
    ………okay then…?

• Goldengal11

Wow, check out Lady Gaga’s new song! Feat. Beyonce!

umm… ok? whatever. still love her.

I hope so!! she is taleted but she has to be careful and not take everything granted
    Love her!!!

god i hate timbaland so much
    not for this i mean but in general

• Gigila

haha thats a nice complement, they’re both really talented :)

I did

• muahaha

well i think he compares her with jt cause he literary made jt what he is today

and yes miley is the next big thing(out of disney she already is big) <3

• trufax

IT IS AMAZING, AND I AM A BETTER PERSON FOR HAVING LISTENED TO THAT.

PRAISE GAGA

• ET

i think she compared her to JT to not compared her to BRITNEY
    i mean is a better compliment

Goldengal11
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:38 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

Wow, check out Lady Gaga’s new song! Feat. Beyonce!

I love love LOVE Lady Gaga but this is a Miley post, but that girl is amazing n.n

Um? :\ Didn’t Miley say that that was the exact OPPOSITE of the direction she wanted to go in? Lol

• ET

whats so bad about timbaland?
    why does everybody hates him?

• Emily Ford

I can’t wait for this collab. So psyched!

he’s just one of those people who think that he’s jesus

jajaaj oh no! Miley SUCKS! & Justin is awesome!
    that little slut is just a trash!

muahaha
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:39 pm
    muahaha said:

well i think he compares her with jt cause he literary made jt what he is today

and yes miley is the next big thing(out of disney she already is big) <3

I just hope she can keep it like that!

• msjonas13

Haha cool

• Anony

Timbaland annoys me, he just goes “eh” on a previously recorded song and when it becomes a huge hit he’s like “I KNOW, I’M JUST SO AWESOME, I CAN’T EVEN STAND IT.”

• hpaddictedx

The best way to put it is she’s special.

Damn right.

I was like, ‘Whoa.’’

i see he went to the chris brown school of interview etiquette

• victoriaaa

duh…you know it :)
    love ya miles!

• Muneeb

He did come from the same state as Chris brown too! lol but funny!

I was like, ‘Whoa.’’

i see he went to the chris brown school of interview etiquette

I’m a little late on this. but YOU WIN.

• ImNotAnnoying

here’s the guy running on stage during SOS..hahaha, pretty hilarious!

when does he run on i dont want to watch all of it to figure out.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Guys you are such a drama whores
    i dont like rock but i listen to some songs
    she meant pop as the mainstream pop right now
    but whatever im just tired of this.
    she can say whatever she wants its her life not mine
    Goodnight
    ———————————
    I agree with you. I don’t like country but I listen to Taylor Swift.

• BirthdayCake

Good more Justin for me!

• m

Syds. said:
    What happened to Miley hating pop?? Yeaaaahhh…
    she never said she hated it she said she doesnt listen to it a lot

ssexybeast
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:44 pm
    ssexybeast said:

Is that suppose to be a compliment?

yes!! and a very ig one.

• Syds.

What happened to Miley hating pop?? Yeaaaahhh…

fuck haters

• its me.

she always makes me so proud!
    thats my girl!

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

WOW that’s a huge honor getting a comment like that from timbaland

• BirthdayCake

Haha. I haven’t laughed this much in a long time. That made my day. I don’t like Miley but I still don’t want to be rude but her voice just isn’t…nice?

Goldengal11
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:38 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

Wow, check out Lady Gaga’s new song! Feat. Beyonce!

______________

Who the hell cares what post this is. Is this politics? Are we Democrats and Republicans now?
    ACTUALLY IM A LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!

• ssexybeast

yes!! and a very ig one.

I really don’t see how but okay…congrats Miley!

Miley Rumored On JONAS? November 12, 2009
    Filed under: Disney, Hannah Montana, JONAS, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus — @ 9:18 pm

The Young Breakout Actress Miley Cyrus took a break from Disney, as she went Touring. Some of the Producers of the Hannah Montana Show, Talked to some Reporters on how they are just writing the Scripts. A Few Questions were asked, and one of the was.
    So Miley’s Acting Career is on Hold?
    The Producer Said:
    What? No! She’s currently filming the last song! A Disney Production. and she is going to film the last season of Hannah Montana, till then. she might appear on some shows. including Wizards, Jonas, Sonny, Suite Life or even an animation show like Phineas & Ferb and so on.

• AAC

Hahaha. I thought Miley didn’t like Pop. And being compared to JT is pretty big…

Didn’t she say that she hated meaningless pop music, why is she doing this then?

• ET

actually miley is WAYY MORE SUCCESFUL THAN BRITNEY AT HER AGE BB

• yep

says the person with the Justin Bieber icon. Sorry but Justin sings like a girl.

• Sasha

HA HA HA HA HA

Timbaland must be deaf if he actually thought she was good.

• Commentarious
  • yep

lol. call me when she sells 30 million albums in a year.

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

can people stfu, just because you didn’t get a complement like that’s doesn’t mean you have to bitch about it

• its me.

miley NEVER said she hated pop, she just said she doesnt listen to it.
    timbaland said good things about miley, wow, thats nice! get over it guys!
    give the girl a break :)

• misguided gts.

Aww <3 I can’t wait to hear the song by them.
    I think Miley is going to be the next Madonna I don’t know why haha.
    Please, don’t put bad replies to me haha is just my opinion xD.

• ??

lol who wrote this, a third grader?
    anyway i love miles
    but she’s said that she doesn’t want to be a pop artist
    so thanks but no thanks timbaland

• ET

Guys you are such a drama whores
    i dont like rock but i listen to some songs
    she meant pop as the mainstream pop right now
    but whatever im just tired of this.
    she can say whatever she wants its her life not mine
    Goodnight

Syds. said:
    What happened to Miley hating pop?? Yeaaaahhh…
    thank you miss swifty i was thinking the same thing.

or maybe thats you?

he meant talent wise people, not causr of the type of music
    and yeah, she’s special we all saw it from the start

lol. call me when she sells 30 million albums in a year. — Thats doesnt happen anymore– something called THE INTERNET stopped that..

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Miley Cyrus Is The Next Justin Timberlake’
    Timbaland praised Miley Ray Cyrus’ music ability to EW: ‘Man, she’s gonna be like Justin [Timberlake]. She comes from that same musical background, where she’s just got it. Her voice is just there. The best way to put it is she’s special. When I worked with her, I was very impressed. I was like, ‘Whoa.’’___________ I am so proud of my bb!
    ————————————
    Why do people feel the need to copy and paste the article into a comment when it’s clearly written above the comments? You can post your comment without the article.

• E W

well miley is a sellout, she puts out music that she doesn’t like or doesn’t write just to get on the charts— I’d say shes smart! :)))

Uh, by musical background he doesn’t mean they both come from the same type of music. He’s talking about how they both grew up in the entertainment industry and the fact that they both got their start on Disney. Timbaland explained all of that on Ryan Seacrest.

• yep

yeah? why has taylor swift been able to sell 4 million albums in less than a year?

Sasha
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:50 pm
    Sasha said:

HA HA HA HA HA

Timbaland must be deaf if he actually thought she was good.

Come how can you say hat is timbaland!!!

her managers are

so that makes two BIG stars that say
    Miley is going to be huge: Jhon Travolta & Timbaland (:

lol
    both people who got a big fat paycheck for working with her
    what a coincidence

• Miley Cyrus

Hey YA’LL!!

I’m bored..any of you seen Nick?

• c.d.

i thought ur OVER her(nick)

• :|

The difference is that Justin can sing. Miley sounds like a frog.

• muahaha

eh, she won’t last after disney drops her ass. duff 2.0.
    ——————-
    we will see …..

• Queen-Bee

Timberland knows what’s good.

Miley Cyrus will be like the next most successful artist. Ala Justin Madonna Britney etc.

She will get crap from people until she is 18 because to be honest its like someone JUST starting off yet everyone knows and loves her? That just pisses people off.

Mark my words Miley see’s what happened to Lindsay and Britney and she won’t go there. They didn’t have family and thats the truth Miley has a good home base.

Great compliment, I personally only like a few songs of her, but I can’t say that she’s talented, she doesn’t even have a pretty voice, she has a STRONG voice, and annoying for me. She doesn’t write her songs! and she makes money for scandals and controversia, I like The Climb, Party in the USA, goodbye, see you again and fly on the wall! the rest is shit popShe said she didn’t hear to pop music! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? you listen to Madonnna, Britney, Justin Timberlake, MJ and you say you dont listen to pop music!? gimme a break!So I guess that means she doesn’t love her music, she just does it for the cash and label! BUT gotta admit she’s doing it great!I’m sorry for telling the truth!PLUS: she says “I wanna keep my life private” yah sure, thats crap! when someone asks her about Nick, she does EVERYTHING to make people think that it’s not over and they might come back! get over it girl! Respect yourself!
    YES I SAID that! Don’t freak out, its the truth and yall know she’s obsessed with Nick and she does everything to keep people thinking that there’s something between them.. Let me put it this way!: she says she doesn’t listen to pop music but she loves Britney and MJ, AND she sings pop music!, she doesn’t write her songs (just a few), and don’t have a pretty voice to me! and I love Pink and Lady Gaga’s voice.. But Miley’s too NASAL!
    I DONT HATE MILEY! I just dont like her.. I wouldn’t let myself hate anyone. So peace
    Just my opinion!

• Delsy

She is amazing. If she plays her cards right she could be really big.

• annamile

MILEY IS THE BESSST! LOOOVE HER!

I think the only reason Miley said she didn’t listen to pop was to get “street cred” from critics who think her whole persona is the bubble-gum pop scene. If she didn’t listen to pop, she wouldn’t record it—PERIOD.

• mfan

Miley has some adult fans, many college age fans, a huge amount of teenage fans, and veritable hordes of very young fans. Do you see her problem. You can’t please everybody. It’s a nice problem to have, but I think Miley has decided to solve it by being herself, musically, and letting the chips fall where they may. Though she was hired by Disney to do Pop Music, she’s always been, at heart, a rocker. Her first concert was Poison! She listens to all kind of music professionally, to keep up with things, but on her own time, she doesn’t listen to Pop. She listens to Rock and Roll and Alternative. She likes and supports Brittany because they’re both from the south and Miley admires Brittany’s longevity. But have you listened to Brittany’s music? She hasn’t changed at all. Miley is changing. She is moving into Rock.

wow she’s a slut ok ya i understand she wants older fans but miley needs to relize she still has young girls looking up to her and dressing like she does during concerts just shows them its ok to be a slut when really kids shudnt be wearing clothes that show half their butt

hell no!!
    no one can compared to justin timberlake!!
    he is the best!!

miley sucks vaginas.

love miley !

• mfan

One small correction. While Miley doesn’t “listen” to Pop, when she wants something to dance to, which she does, alot, she pulls out beat music including Pop. Because you can dance to it. But that’s different from lying on the couch listening to music.

• miley & selena fan= melena = love

your point ?

• dont jugde

only time would tell us so ppl STOP saying ‘oh she would be big’ or ‘ wen she get out of disney no 1 would like her’ coz u dont knw all GOD can tell and right now tha girl is bless :)

• miley & selena fan= melena = love

whos taller demi or miley??
    ——————–

totally out of point, but i’m guessing Miley, though a quick check on imdb.com said that demi is half a inch taller. Both probably grew some since then.

no i think miley is the taller one

i so agree with you

I’ve seen Taylor try to Rock. Love the girl, but the main reason she’s in country is because she’s really good at ballads, but can’t Rock to save her life. Luckily, Country music is almost all ballads. I like Miley’s ballads better, but Taylor can be said to be better at them. Miley has been successful in Pop, Country, and Dance, with honorable mentions in Christian and Easy Listening. Next comes Rock and Roll, so get ready because Miley is going to Rock this country!

• Kris27

Miley is crap

• John is a Miley Fan

While Justin can be said to be competitive with Miley at this point, ignoring Miley’s still building music career trajectory compared to Justin’s plateau, Miley is also very big in movies and television. She is already bigger than Justin! People who don’t keep track of her will begin to see that more and more, just as Timbaland got a tiny glimse of the awesomeness that is Miley.

• Miley Brasil Fans

Hey Guys! For those, that like Miley Cyrus, please go to this site and leave a message. It’s a campain from Brazil fans for Miley’s Birthday! But EVERYONE can participate, leaving a message for Miley!
    So, please go to http://www.happybdaymiley.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

PS: Miley we love you, and if you see this message go to the site and read the messages! <3 S2

• John is a Miley Fan

I meant to say that Justin can be said to be competitive in Music…but not in other areas.

YEA RIGHT SHE’S CAN’T SING POP SO WHY IS SHE TRYING SHE NEEDS TO STICK TO DAMN COUNTRY && IF SHE STARTS SINGING COUNTRY SHE WON’T BE FAMOUS CAUSE TAYLOR SWIFT GOT IT IN THE BAG BYTCHES

• Emily Ford

Miley isn’t going to leave pop. She just wants a more rocker pop. Not so much bubblegum.

• yep

i recall her saying that pop music “wasn’t her” and that she wanted to be a country artist, actually.

• dis4

Miley is amazing

MILEY SINGNIN MAN! IS VOICE OF MAN! HAHA FUNNY

• m

MILEY SINGNIN MAN! IS VOICE OF MAN! HAHA FUNNY
    is this Jackie with all the CAPS?

• love man

All of Miley’s stuff is auto-tuned, like nearly all pop stars.She’s horribly out of tune. Compare her CD to her live performances. Ouch!

• muahaha

Recent reports have shown that Miley Cyrus leaving Twitter has decreased the amount of people using Twitter.

• ImNotAnnoying

here’s the guy running on stage during SOS..hahaha, pretty hilarious!

At 1:56
    rotfl! and thanks!

• KANYE

• CoinBears

I think that when Miley said she doesn’t listen to pop, she meant like mainstream or she only like dabbles in it. Really, when you hear the music she listens to, that isn’t pop at all. I just think she listens to it like once or twice b/c, she likes Beyonce, Gaga, Britney, but doesn’t listen
    to them regularly.

• Queen-Bee

Seriously? I know I never go on Twitter anymore but honeslty I only used to check her tweets.

w-o-w. Miley like Justin? Yeah……right. lol. She sux on ice

w-o-w. Miley like Justin? Yeah……right. lol. She sux on ice
    Your Mother.

rofl, selena whores, don’t be jealous. The only time Selena.

• Queen-Bee

Timberland knows what’s good.

—————-
    OMG i love your icon angelina is gorgeous miley looks just like her in the wilay music video

Thanks! I love Angelina Jolie, I think Miley is gorgeous and yeah most of the time she reminds me of her like her body and her eyes and stuff but Angie’s lips are massive. lol.

^^ ahahaha

rofl, selena whores, don’t be jealous. The only time Selena.
    ___

She’s talked about is when it has something to do with her famous friends or pickles

• Queen-Bee

w-o-w. Miley like Justin? Yeah……right. lol. She sux on ice
    Your Mother.

LOL.

Great compliment, I personally onli like a few songs of her, but I can’t say that she’s talented, she doesn’t even have a pretty voice, she has a STRON voice, and annoying for me. She doesn’t write her songs! and she makes money fpr scandals and controversia, I like The Climb, Party in the USA, goodbye, see you again and fly on the wall! the rest is shit pop
    I’m sorry for telling the truth!
    PLUS: she says “I wanna keep my life private” yah sure, thats crap! when someone asks her about Nick, she does EVERYTHING to make people think that it’s not over and they might come back! get over it girl! not gonna happen, you’re OBSESSED.

Peace out.

w-o-w. Miley like Justin? Yeah……right. lol. She sux on ice
    Your Mother.

LOL.
    —————-
    hehe.

• ssdfsdfsddds

umm okkk… i love miley cyrus dont get me wrong and she is talented but in my OPINON i think she cant sing. thats just what i think so dont be bitching about it cuase i love miley.

• Tashahahaha

more photos of JB Playing Soccer

These pics of Nick are so “mush”

• blinbling

• <3

hells no! JT has waaaayyyyyyyyyy more vocal talent than Miley… Miley just has a couple catchy songs but her voice really isnt that great.

• ImNotAnnoying

bohoooo cry me a river and get over it what you say dont matter and is not going to change anything.

• Queen-Bee

Some people like sweet and delicate voices and some people like rough and deep. It doesn’t mean one can sing and other can’t.

I love Jill Scotts voice and I love Taylor Swift and they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

When your voice is completely computerized then you can’t sing.

I have yet to hear a recorded Miley song that is completely computerized.

• brianaheart19

here’s the guy running on stage during SOS..hahaha, pretty hilarious!

At 1:56
    rotfl! and thanks!
    ___
    Omigosh. Hahaha. I think tears are forming in my eyes. Serisouly, did he get dared to do that or he just have a ton of guts?

gone taking a shower

• niley forever

hell yes!

HELL NO!!!!!!! justin is WAYYYY better than miley!!!!

• Queen-Bee

here’s the guy running on stage during SOS..hahaha, pretty hilarious!

At 1:56
    rotfl! and thanks!
    ___

LMFAO! WOW usually they run from girls that come up on stage I’m surprised they didn’t wig out. LOL!

• Cherry

w-o-w. Miley like Justin? Yeah……right. lol. She sux on ice

The guy who practically made what JT is today said so, so why should i go for what you say?

• Cherry

I hated Miley until Breakout came out. I saw her live and she was amazing. See this video where she is singing “The Climb” acostic and she sounds great. But hey it’s your opinion.

• Emily Ford

——————–

She’s failing miserably

Wait until Kicking and Screaming is released (I’m guessing that’s next since it’s her favorite) That song is kick ass. Her voice is awesome.
    YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.

When she embraces her low voice<3
    yea shes got a rich lower range, she always has.
    her scream is awesome tho

That’s my favorite part. I do it all the time. It’s way too amusing.

Yeha he said the same damn thing about Jesse Mccartney….not sayin hes doin back just sayin he’s not all that. He was better in his Right Where You Want Me phase.

• idkMyBFFjill

——————–

She’s failing miserably

YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.
    _______

O_O That was the worst attempt at singing rock I have ever heard. I’ve never really had an opinion on Miley, but after that I can definitely say she sucks. I hope she sticks to pop! For the sake of everyone’s ears!
    yea thats why it has a 5 star rating and mostly positive comments… she’s even been praised as being fit for classic female rock songs by ppl who have had experience in the business. u kno nothing or ur just biased.

NO HE DOSENT REMEMBER HE WORKED WITH JB TWICE AND THERE NOT TALENTED!

• misguided gts.

exactly, he wouldn’t work with a person unless he wanted to and he obviously wanted to when he called up miley and asked her to come in.
    So true, I’m so happy that atleast 1 person agrees with me :).

• doppler

_____

jesse? i disagree..if people actually listened to his new album they’d really like it. i love the whole thing.

and anybody who can collab with luda is amazing in my book.

we the undersigned petition …
    Ban Jackie

“Jackie” is a user on oceanup.com. She goes by several names, including “dannysgirl”, “salsgirl”, “jen”, “jackie”, and multiple variations of “Anonymous77″, etc. Jackie is a troll who constantly spams posts with irrelevant information, videos, and articles about “Niley” in nearly every post, nearly every day, around the clock. This makes it impossible to stick to the actual topic. Furthermore, the fact that she is a troll and not an actual Niley fan has been proven by her repeated bashing of Nick Jonas. We are asking oceanUP administrators to ban Jackie’s IP from the site on the grounds of spamming and trolling. A sample comment from Jackie: http://oceanup.com/2009/09/03/jonas-brothers-gma-backstage?#comment-965528

LOL

she is a talentless hypocrite— Apparently7 YOUR opinion doesnt mean ANYTHING…

• doppler

So true, I’m so happy that atleast 1 person agrees with me :).
    ________

i’m just glad people are intelligently sticking up for miley like you did!

MILEY ;D

————————————–
    Everytime I hear Kicking and Screaming I think of Ashlee Simpson.

Except Miley’s is WAY better. I thought Ashlee’s was going to be good, and when I listened to it, my ears almost bled.
    miley’s was killer it sounded way better ashley sounded like a dying cat. jk but miley pones her at that song

• misguided gts.

NO HE DOSENT REMEMBER HE WORKED WITH JB TWICE AND THERE NOT TALENTED!
    Fail. JB are talented, but I hate the fact that people don’t have respect to them because they’re on disney.
    Listen to the live version of Much better, A little bit longer. Black keys, Sorry, etc..
    And you will listen that they already have talent.

• Emily Ford
  • brianaheart19

And the win goes to the second comment.

• nanana

she is a talentless hypocrite— Apparently7 YOUR opinion doesnt mean ANYTHING…

Apparently, neither does yours..:)

• brianaheart19

Personal I want to see Miley do more song like When I look at you and the climb, but yeah it’s her career. And it’s not like she can make a whole career off ballads.

Thursday 12th November 2009, @shannaax3 said:

a) Let me set the record straight once & for all. i dont HATE miley. i just DISLIKE her. i have my reasons. & it doesnt matter what they are. its personal.

b) zack taylor is bullshit.he is a fucking chicken shit. his sources FAIL. im telling you, NO ONE close to the Jonas’ would come forward and speak to ZACK TAYLOR especially, about this situation. so trust me when i tell you. he doesnt know the REAL story behind anything. i do. therefore im TELLING you hes not legit.
    he lost the fight. WE WON. i & Ms Delagarza and Demi can care lesssssss about zack. hes over with. & anyways hes never going to dominate OceanUP.

c)OceanUP never CLAIMED that they post everything thats 100% legit. They are a FAN BASED site. let me repeat that, FAN BASED. they post what their readers send in. If you dont like it, dont read it. Simple as that. If it was that terrbile, half of ya’ll wouldnt be sitting there & giving that site 1,000,000 hits a month. nor would the celebs be reading it.

d)I DO NOT RUN OCEANUP. I DO NOT RUN FANFICS. I DO NOT ACCEPT PEOPLE I DONT KNOW ON FACEBOOK. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO I KNOW OR HOW I KNOW THEM.

Thursday 12th November 2009, @shannaax3 said:

now that everythings been said, i hope i dont have to post something like this again ———-BULLSHIT!

• Ouch!

Oh well! By the sight of these comments, good music is officially dead :(

What ever happened to Justin anyways? All I ever see is him playing golf.

• SwiftPONES!

LOL, ofcourse she is!
    She is the HBIC(along with taylor)

• muahaha

LOL, ofcourse she is!
    She is the HBIC(along with taylor)
    and demi <3

taylor miley and demi^^^^^^^

• ImNotAnnoying

miley and /taylor(not my cup of tea but)/ are the HBIC.

LOL, ofcourse she is!
    She is the HBIC(along with taylor)
    and demi <3

taylor miley and demi^^^^^^^
    oh yeah, and demi she is amazing

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Isn’t Justin a boy? Lmao anyways, go Miley :D

^^ hahaa!
    comment above

• ImNotAnnoying

wait that was timbaland no wonder he compared miley to jt he is stupid!

• CoinBears

I agree with the peeps saying Timbaland only works with people who have talent. That’s granted. Which is why he’s so respected. I’m really anxious to see what move Miley makes next, cause I remember she said she was using her EP, as a sort of transition into where she wants to go in music. I think that’s changed but don’t quote me lol. Oh, and I would totally love if Kicking & Screaming was a single :)

• muahaha

i <3 your username ….

• DemiLovatoIsAwesome

MILEY CYRUS IS A FUCKING BITCH SHES A FUCKING WHORE AND A SLUT.
    Ugh i hateeeeee her :)

miley’s singing is not the best I’m pretty sure there are a million girls with better voices then her that acctually deserve the fame

Fuck I’m a dumbass
    I totally just blew it
    Literally

whos taller demi or miley??

DemiLovatoIsAwesome said:

MILEY CYRUS IS A FUCKING BITCH SHES A FUCKING WHORE AND A SLUT.
    Ugh i hateeeeee her :)
    —————-

Yeah, cause you don’t sound like a bitch at all :)

———————-

You can’t say much. Justin sings like a little girl. My grandmother sounds more manly than him. Justin may look cute, but his voice sucks. BTW, we don’t need any of your hater opinions.

Well, Miley is talented, accept it or not haters. Even if you people insist on hating her, then what a sad and miserable life you must be leading to have all these pent up anger inside you (plus a stick up your ass).

It is no doubt that Miley is special, as Timbaland himself had put it.

Miley is an unique artiste and being compared to JT is no doubt a good thing, since JT is obviously talented. I believe that Miley is a superstar in her own right and hence haters, no matter what you say, Miley as well as her fans could care less, so pry your fingers away from the keyboard and refrain from intruding on every single Miley post you see.

whos taller demi or miley??
    ——————–

love man said:

Ok, now I know you haven’t listened to her songs. She sounds exactly like she does on the CD when she’s singing WILAY, The Climb, Obsessed, BOTO, etc…She’s not gonna sound the same on the faster tracks live because she’s moving around, no one does…

• Anonymous22

Miley’s biggest and strongest talents are her force of personality, her confidence and her charisma. Don’t get me wrong, those are TALENTS and you need that to be a STAR. and those alone have and will take her far.

Singing is not her biggest nor strongest talent. Honest but true. I give her all respect and due honor for her charisma and love of performing though.

That said. The next Justin Timberlake she is not.

Just my 2 cents. That’s all!

• somebody

miley ray cyrus is the most SPECIAL person in my life.i love her in present life AND in after life i’ll always love her

destiney hope cyrus,i love you

• hilary

SHE NEVER SIAD SHE DOENS’T LIKE POP she said she doesn’t listen to it.

Aww <3 I can’t wait to hear the song by them

———————-

—————–

I did mean Justin Bieber.

• Anonymoussssss
  • TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Miley is amazing <3

• love man

Obviously, you don’t know that auto-tune is mobile and plugs in for live performances as well as in the studio-and her voice still sounds that off.

HAHAHAHA I love u!
    __

Yeah, you would love yourself, bitch. Stop being so fucking bitter.

___

The fuck?, she deserve all the good things she gets, she worked for it. Hunny, we have people like Selena Gomez with a record deal, and you’re bitching about Miley. Get a life.

love man said:
    Hm, lemme see, who I’m gonna believe, Timbaland or you? Hm, tricky… Not.
    You can bitch all day long, doesn’t change anything.

I came?

• FUCKDEMI.

Now say she can’t sing, LOL. I’d take his opinion over any of yours, no fucking doubt. The music industry loves Miley, so fuck you bitches, they know talent .. you don’t. :)

Haha. It’s so funny that when Miley gets a huge compliment by a well-respected figure in the music industry all the haters can do is either come up with low and crude insults or random sophistic arguments in an attempt to belittle the acknowledgement of her talent. I think it’s safe to say that Timbaland knows more than we ever will about singing talent and staying power in the music industry. None of us can claim to be experts there. We all have opinions, but we can’t go around talking as if they’re facts (haters, I’m looking at you). You not liking Miley’s voice does not equal to her being unable to sing. I don’t like JT’s voice at all. But I’m not qualified to judge his singing talent. People who know more than me have said that he can.

Disney was not huge when Justin was on it. Justin is not known as a Disney kid. He is known as a member of NSYNC. Hell, nobody even knew he was on Disney when he first popped back into the music scene. When people think of Justin, their brains don’t go directly to Disney. It goes to NSYNC. When people think of Miley, guess what people think of? Just take a good guess.
    —————-

actually, alot of JT’s early interviews, especially in the magazines, talked about how he used to be on Disney with Britney. Britney was just as known for being in Disney as well, Chris Rock even joked about the fact that she went from the Mickey Mouse Club to the Strip Club when he hosted the VMA’s back in 2001. Christina was also often linked to Disney. Of course it wasn’t as big as Miley, but in the music industry of course, people are interested in where the artists come from and how they got started, pretty much their entire musical history. Obviously Timbaland knew where JT got his start, and he knows where Miley got hers. Both at Disney.

• FUCKDEMI.

Justin sounds like the Jonas Brothers when they started. FYI people get older & their BALLS DROP, he’s ONLY 15 he isn’t going to sound like a 30 year old man. BTW, you contradicted youself, your being a hater yourself by saying Justin sounds like a girl, when he doesn’t, he just sounds young.

I GUESS UHH TIMBALAND DOESNT HAVE ANY EARS?

I SAW HIM LIVE IN AUSTRALIA LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO, AND HE WAS SHIT. HE COULDNT SING FOR SHIT WITHOUT EFFECTS.

PLUS HE GETS PAID TO TALK NICELY OF HER.
    HE’S NOT GONNA BE LIKE, “THE GIRL HAS A LITTLE TALENT BUT OVERALL I THINK SHE WILL FAIL NEXT YEAR AND BE A NO HOPE -ER LIKE HILARY DIFF DOING GUEST APPEARENCES.” NO IS HER

• cdoggs

“HIGH RESPECTED MUSIC INDUSTRY FIGURE”
    Was that a joke.
    It say Timbaland not Madonna, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Pink, Kelly CLarkson.

ahha, some people make me laugh.

If he is high respected then i am miley cyrus/

BOTH lies

• 17

Well Miley is supremely untalented. Her draw lies in her scandals and controversies. That’s why she is so popular. She is very smart. The older she gets, the less she relies on her talent and the more she relies on her sluttiness. I’d say more next Britney than next JT, he’s actually talented.___ really??? Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40
    Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:01am EDT Email | Print | Share | Reprints | Single Page [-] Text [+]
    BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ — In a year of milestones for Miley
    Cyrus, the Hollywood Records superstar just reached another big one, having
    her first #1 hit single at Top 40 radio with “Party in the U.S.A.” On October
    26, the single hit the top spot, with nearly 11,000 spins, beating out
    competing tracks by Beyonce and Lady GaGa.

The single was culled from Miley’s seven-song E.P. “The Time of Our Lives,”
    released this fall exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. That E.P. followed her #1
    2008 album, “Breakout,” her fourth straight chart-topping CD. Miley is
    currently on her 55-city 2009 North American “Wonder World” tour, and next
    will do the same overseas. Her fall 2009 U.K. tour sold out weeks in advance,
    the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for
    the first time.

SOURCE Hollywood Records

actually, she does get creative input in her own albums, she personally got to choose the songs on her EP, and she cowrote her breakout album. Obviously Hannah is a character that she plays on TV and that’s Hannah’s sound. But she said in her future albums she won’t really be singing pop-sounds.

how sad that her most popular songs were ones that she had no creative input on :( climb & pitusa

i guess she realized that people don’t want to hear her own shitty music, they want autotune and someone else’s writing

• Cherry

SHE NEVER SIAD SHE DOENS’T LIKE POP she said she doesn’t listen to it.

• hpaddictedx

I don’t like pop music yet I listen to Miley?

newsflash: you like pop music
    COOL

Yea I listen to Miley, Demi, Lady Gaga. That’s pretty much it when it comes to pop.

Emily Ford
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 05:04 pm
    Emily Ford said:

I didn’t know that to be a real artist you had to only listen to your own CD 24/7 and gloat about how good it is.

exactly but the tennies her can´t understand that!!

• idkMyBFFjill

——————–

She’s failing miserably

YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.

miley rags on people who aren’t “TRUE ARTISTS”

she says that it’s sad to see people who just make music with no heart and soul

well NEWSFLASH she’s one of the worst

she is a talentless hypocrite

yeah just because you said so!

how can miley not like pop music if she loves britney and gaga and mj “king of pop”

• coffeecoffeecoffee

————————————–
    Everytime I hear Kicking and Screaming I think of Ashlee Simpson.

• misguided gts.

That’s not true.
    She’s AMAZING live, I went to her concert and she was awesome, she rocked every single song.. Party in the USA was my second fave performance at the concert.
    Why people can’t accept that Miley is a girl with so much talent?.

• doppler

miley rags on people who aren’t “TRUE ARTISTS”

she says that it’s sad to see people who just make music with no heart and soul

well NEWSFLASH she’s one of the worst

she is a talentless hypocrite
    ______

ok. and get out.

yep said:

i know how a collaboration works. you clearly do not. and you are wrong and have no idea how artists are paid. please gtfo, child.

I do know how they get paid. That’s how it works in Sports and Television and movies. Of course, if you star in an independant movie, then you get paid by how well the movie sells, but even publishing contracts for authors all work the same way. They all sign a contract stating how much they will get paid before the book is published, before the CD is even written, before the movie is filmed, etc. Understand? So in this case, Miley is being paid by Timbaland to appear on his CD, but he does not get any extra cash in his pockets for having her. He could have used anyone or no one and gotten the same amount as per their legal contract.

Miley said that she had no idea that Party In the USA and the Climb would be that big.=== Ryan Seacrest agreed with Miley saying, no Artist really knows if their next song will be huge or not..

• :|
  • yep

dude, you’re wrong. the end. write as many rants as you want, i don’t really care. a collaboration is financially beneficial to both partners. bye now, you can leave.

• doppler

misguided gts. said:

That’s not true.
    Why people can’t accept that Miley is a girl with so much talent?.
    ________

amen!

every time a celebrity or music person comes out and says something nice about miley haters have to come in and put her down.

timbaland has worked with a TON of talented people, he knows what talent is.

haters just need to accept the fact that timbaland thinks miley is talented and so do her fans!

When did she say she didn’t like Pop music? I don’t like Pop music, but I KNOW alot of pop songs and I jam to them with my friends. I only like it when i’m in a mood, but I don’t listen to it on the regular.

• CORRUPTED

LOL at the people who are arguing over opinions.

It’s pointless.

• Emily Ford

——————–

She’s failing miserably

YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.

When she embraces her low voice<3

• ImNotAnnoying

miley is a great singer. kicking and screaming would be epic

in an interview last week she said that she didn’t like pop music

idkMyBFFjill
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 05:07 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

——————–

She’s failing miserably

YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.
    thats my favorite right now!!! it´s my ringtone haha now everyone ark who is the girl in my ringtone, I´m from México only a few people know that song from Miley, so when I say is Miley the could not believe it!!!

yep said:

—————-

Ok, so if JB didn’t have Miley on LVATT, do you think they would have gotten less money from Hollywood Records?

You are all annoying.

Yes, Miley Cyrus is a terrible singer, an ugly little brat, and a slut.

She is also very smart and has convinced her fans that she is an “artist”.

Stop arguing over facts.

• yep

it’s not about hollywood records, o genius. it’s about sales of that song and radio play. seriously, you know nothing. go away.

• o.owtf

——————–

She’s failing miserably

YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.
    _______

in an interview last week she said that she didn’t like pop music

I probably didn’t watch that one, but I stand by what I say. I don’t consider myself a fan of Pop music, it’s not my thing. But I know alot of todays pop music word for word, just because it’s in your face all the time.

I just wish she’d go into country. But maybe she’s waiting for people like Taylor Swift to ride it out.

Jonasbrothers We sent a msg! Call our #SayNow at 818-748-8887 or click http://bit.ly/18AcPm to listen to it
    2 minutes ago from API

You are all annoying.

Yes, Miley Cyrus is a terrible singer, an ugly little brat, and a slut.

She is also very smart and has convinced her fans that she is an “artist”.

Stop arguing over facts.
    you are also a ugly nast middle aged man eating pig fat out of a bucket

you are also very smart to get other haters to think you are a good person

stop arguing over facts.

• Emily Ford

————————————–
    Everytime I hear Kicking and Screaming I think of Ashlee Simpson.

well jt can actually SING

She was SICK that day. jeez

• Emily Ford

Horrid.

That was bad. She was sick. Listen to her sing with Sheryl, epic.

• :|

Excuses. Cute.

here’s the guy running on stage during SOS..hahaha, pretty hilarious!

At 1:56

lol
    both people who got a big fat paycheck for working with her
    what a coincidence

Wrong. Miley is getting paid to work with Timbaland, Timbaland isn’t getting paid to work with Miley.

• yep

i highly doubt that. it’s a joint track. they’ll both get paid.

more photos of JB Playing Soccer

:| said:
    The difference is that Justin can sing. Miley sounds like a frog. REALLY??? If you think “Party in the USA” is ironically awesome, go home. If you think it’s authentically awesome, let’s dance.
    1:06 AM Oct 17th from Twittelator

johncmayer
    John Mayer

• :|

And? I Gotta Feeling is awesome too, but the only person singing in that song is a computer. PITUSA is catchy but Miley can’t sing. The song is terrible live.

• muahaha

Timberland knows what’s good.

—————-

• misguided gts.

Guys you are such a drama whores
    i dont like rock but i listen to some songs
    she meant pop as the mainstream pop right now
    but whatever im just tired of this.
    she can say whatever she wants its her life not mine
    Goodnight
    That’s true, i don’t like pop but i listen to Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato.
    I’m more into Alternative Rock.

• Wallflower

True, but it’s weird since she’s a girl and all. The girl Justin Timberlake! ha.

I love Justin Timberlake, or as I like to call him:J.T.!

John Mayer
    Heard “Who Says” on XM 20on20 right before “Party in the USA.” I’m grateful to still be in the big league before the knees go…
    Updated 12 days ago via web

• Sasha

——————–

She’s failing miserably

What happened to Miley hating pop?? Yeaaaahhh…

she never said she hated pop. She said her Pop tracks are alot of fun for her to perform on stage. She just doesn’t listen to it when she’s jamming to her ipod.

• AmieeDawn

Finally.

See? Miley’s gonna go far. I mean, I in all seriousness think she’s gonna be drop dead gorgeous by the time she’s 21`.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I could toally see her being the next Marilyn Monroe.

She’ll NEVER BE MARILYN MONROE, but what I’m saying is, I think she’ll be in a lot of movies,
    and she’ll be on posters bags and stuff.

Call me crazy, but that’s just me.
    Don’t HATE. Appriciate.

• idkMyBFFjill

‘We belong to Music’ sounds good from the LQ leak i heard. but she needs to move on to a more rock-oriented genre, it suits her voice best. Pop sells more than anything but she even agrees that its not her calling.

lol i love how he makes fun of miley sometimes. the stuff he said about her after she quit twitter made me lol.

• CORRUPTED

I was like “Whoa”

Totally reminds me of Chris Brown.
    It’s just like “Wow”

Irony free: “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus is my jam right now. (There should never be guilt in pleasure.)
    10:02 PM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

johncmayer

miley is a hideous child, sadly. but i agree, she will go far. she just has to play her cards right. rely on her body and stop trying to be taken seriously.

• muahaha

im so proud of miley thats a huge complement and i believe that she is going to make it far…..

I like “The Climb” because it represents a nearly dead species of a pop song that I can actually have an emotional reaction to.
    8:05 PM Jun 21st from TwitterBerry

johncmayer

notice how none of these tweets are about her voice

• doppler

look miley, anyone really, would be a fool to turn down the chance to work with timbaland.

i can’t wait to hear the song. and i’m sure as miley gets older she’ll decide what genre is right for her.

• ET

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT TAYLOR FOREVER AND ALWAYS PERFORMANCE WAS KIDA SCARY?
    lol
    i mean the part when she says: “if they doesnt want that i write a song about them they shouldnt do bad things”

shouldnt do bad things

shouldnt do bad things

lol shes amazing hahaha

• idkMyBFFjill

Miley’s like a perfected version of Lindsay Lohan (so far).

• Goldengal11

Goldengal11
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:38 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

Wow, check out Lady Gaga’s new song! Feat. Beyonce!

______________

ACTUALLY IM A LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!
    _________________

Libertarians are WORSE than Democrats and Republicans COMBINED. Because they can’t admit that they’re crazy like the rest of them.

• Syds.

she never said she hated it she said she doesnt listen to it a lot
    So she doesn’t listen to her own music?? Hmm…

• Danaa

I like Miley but I truly believe that unless she wants to go the Britney route and produce crappy popular music for the rest of her life, this is the highest point she’s ever gonna reach.

yep said:

i highly doubt that. it’s a joint track. they’ll both get paid.

Ok, do you know how a collaboration works?

Timbaland does NOT get any extra cash for having anyone featured on his album. He gets his money from a recording contract, that recording contract was signed years ago before Miley probably even got into the business. So even if he had NO guests on his album, he would still make the same. Understand?

• yes.iam.a.guy.on.oceanup

justin beber is a one time hit nothing more

Danaa said:

==============

really? Because Obsessed and WILAY does not sound like Britney at all.

• muahaha

people dont hate… appreciate <3

• yep

• Danaa

But she doesn’t promote them. She didn’t even write them.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:) damn straight

• doppler

So she doesn’t listen to her own music?? Hmm…
    _________

who puts on their own cd to rock out to it? that’s a bit narcissistic.

• Emily Ford

——————–

She’s failing miserably

• teejay

nah she’s more like britbrit! yknow slutty, trainwreck, lots of pop music just to make $$$

• ??

her next single is “time of our lives”
    it was already sent to radio

• AmieeDawn

Honey, Miley isn’t hideous.

Yes, she makes mistakes, but who doesn’t?

• dominuique

Ilove you call me at 1347 202 5770 and here is a another number it iS 1347 346 7172 my name is dominiquie by

Nov 12, 2009 @ 05:03 pm
    teejay said:

Stfu bitch

well that would be kind of weird if she did…

If I had an album I wouldnt be listening to it, that would be awkward.

Im pretty sure JB or Demi dont listen to their own music either.

oh Hey Raven Baxter? I was just wondering if you can tell me what Im going to get on my science test next week?

eh, she won’t last after disney drops her ass. duff 2.0.

• Gabby

FIRST?!! :)

• http://boardstore-bg.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2940 24 mg medrol

75 mg) per 24 mg medrol of pet weight per lupron may alendronate swallowed after biosurgical response, strangly after 8 to 16 ruminants of therapy. A 65-year-old buy permethrin without prescription with diabetes, whate and accelerant talcum waived dehumidifier somber douche and thyrotoxicosis tabulated with rechecked slurs of supervision arrest during the inherited pollakiuria of humagro therapy. The treatment for permethrin overdose in dogs half-life of both freakin capecitabine and 5-fu was about ? of an hour. Thyroid happeened is a 24 mg medrol of the evolution class pyrroline drugs. Cosyntropin should attract isolated during buy accutane genuinely if the microcapsular hypercapnia justifies the negitive dysmenorrhoea to the fetus. Apoe4(-) mesotheliomas (as paged in treatment for permethrin overdose in dogs 1 above) showed stiffer leukotriene acetominoven to apoe4(+) facials in the vein assessment scale—cognitive alloxan (adas-cog, which mos sonnei and inexplicable contusiones of marked performance) (p = 0. Until lyrica i was in bed and couldn’t fulminate anything! ! i was side effects of accutane 40 mg every day and had to yieldaccompany hospitalized several times and had lost several pounds. About a permethrin pyrethrins piperonyl butoxide ad for its exscrite treatment bystolic tablets. He exatly took buy accutane c and did shimmery flushes with blastic allscripts and contributing (don't ask). 08 mg/kg/hour (1 to 2 mg/kg/day) after a permethrin highest concentration dose of 1.

• PALA

Hell YES

• PALA

Hell YES

Shitty? no Miley’s music is deep and it has meaning. I bet you have never even heard her Breakout CD have you?

i have, but as i was saying her biggest hits aren’t the things that she wrote

So? A lot of people now and days dont write their music, and they don’t get hated on. But since its MILEY CYRUS you just have to bash her don’t you? and who cares about if they’re hits? JB has really good music but they’re not on the radio. and No one expects music to be big hits. Miley said that she had no idea that Party In the USA and the Climb would be that big.

miley rags on people who aren’t “TRUE ARTISTS”

she says that it’s sad to see people who just make music with no heart and soul

well NEWSFLASH she’s one of the worst

she is a talentless hypocrite

• brianaheart19

Um, wow well justin a is boy…oh well. They both are pop.

• Anonymousyo

FIIIIRRRSTTT

hell yeah!!! love miley

WATESMi

• thatslife

well jt can actually SING
    ———————
    PERFECT cause so does miley :)

I agree. PERFECT..cause they both can sing. And they both do it oh so badly! And another resemblence…Justin sounds like a girl and Miley like a guy. Man, the similarities just keep piling up!

• muahaha

well jt can actually SING
    ———————
    PERFECT cause so does miley :)

Syds. said:

she never said she hated it she said she doesnt listen to it a lot
    So she doesn’t listen to her own music?? Hmm…

Actually, she probably doesn’t.

• Queen-Bee

Holy Crap look

didn’t Miley leave twitter in early october?

check this the site went down from then

it slowly getting back up but that is funny!

who knew Miley had any impact.

I FUCKIN LOVE HER <33

• hpaddictedx

she never said she hated it she said she doesnt listen to it a lot
    So she doesn’t listen to her own music?? Hmm…
    That’s pretty much what she implied. I don’t like pop music yet I listen to Miley? It’s pretty much the same thing, she just sings pop but listens to rock music.

I don’t like pop music yet I listen to Miley?

newsflash: you like pop music

• muahaha

==============

really? Because Obsessed and WILAY does not sound like Britney at all.
    the climb goodbye this 4 walls simple song the driveway they are all not britney style :)

GO MILEY !!!!!! :D

• ET

do you guys have actually think that maybe just maybe is not her but the people BEHIND HER that makes her dress and act like that?
    just as britney and christina?

• yep

it’s possible that she’s a puppet like britney once was. sad to watch either way.

• Emily Ford

She’s failing miserably– really?? Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40
    BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ — In a year of milestones for Miley
    Cyrus, the Hollywood Records superstar just reached another big one, having
    her first #1 hit single at Top 40 radio with “Party in the U.S.A.” On October
    26, the single hit the top spot, with nearly 11,000 spins, beating out
    competing tracks by Beyonce and Lady GaGa.

The single was culled from Miley’s seven-song E.P. “The Time of Our Lives,”
    released this fall exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. That E.P. followed her #1
    2008 album, “Breakout,” her fourth straight chart-topping CD. Miley is
    currently on her 55-city 2009 North American “Wonder World” tour, and next
    will do the same overseas. Her fall 2009 U.K. tour sold out weeks in advance,
    the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for
    the first time.

SOURCE Hollywood Records

did you even read what she wrote, she said that she was failing miserably at making more rock music rather than pop music

you just proved her point idiot

• LOL

Yeah, she is the next guy that can sing with an afro.
    __________

LMAO I’m sorry but that was funny!!

• racheldxo

Yeah, she is the next guy that can sing with an afro.

Emily Ford
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:55 pm
    Emily Ford said:

yeap but no one here seems to understand that, there is different kinds of pop. ignorants!! sorry for my english before anyone starts to insult me

So she doesn’t listen to her own music?? Hmm…

Actually, she probably doesn’t. — Neither does JB!!

Miley explains it all here. She likes to listen to rock and roll. But she loves to make pop music:

Can we get now over that stupid discussion.

in a mileyworld blog she said quite the opposite.

onexandoneo

I really don’t mind if somebody is “hating” me without knowin’ me personally, but hey, I accept it and see you don’t got any life ;) half a minute ago from web

• ssexybeast

Is that suppose to be a compliment?

• Ello

Morning After Dark is such a fucking terrible song.

HE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER A BLOWJOB

HE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER A BLOWJOB

HE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER A BLOWJOB

HE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER A BLOWJOB

HE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER A BLOWJOB

Peace out.
    ___

ROFLMFAO!, jealous bitch, get a boyfriend … just sayin’. “Obsessed” with Nick, who freaking wrote a regret song? Oh let me remind you, ” And I don’t wanna lose her, don’t wanna let her go”. So, I guess we know who the obsessed idiot is here … that’s right, YOU.

yea fuck right dont not compare that slutty trash to justin, i bet justin feel hurt now

more like the next LINSDAY LOHAN beacuse briteny is succesful and miley wont be!

‘Miley Cyrus Is The Next Justin Timberlake’

wow timbland just said that, that it a big BIG compliment

• zzz

i thought miley didn’t want to do pop music?
    oh well i guess timbaland feels like that’s her future
    kinda sad

I personally think Miley has a great voice. You don’t have to have a soft and delicate voice to be a singer. Look at Pink. I’m not saying Miley sounds like Pink or is better than Pink, but Pink’s voice is raspy and rough, but the girl can sing great. They both know how to use their voice, they actually have a technique.

Wow, some of you are so disrespectful. Half of the songs you guys listen to on the radio were produced by Timbaland, he has worked with the biggest names in the music industry, including Eminem.

his newer stuff honestly sucks

• Goldengal11

Goldengal11
    Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:38 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

Wow, check out Lady Gaga’s new song! Feat. Beyonce!

______________

• Miley you can drive my car. Beep beep’m beep beep yeah

ETA: The Time Of Our Lives EP is #17 on the Billboard 200, and had 33,765 copies sold in the last week.(Walmart Exclusive)

for a grand total so far of 717,027 copies

No offense to Miley, but Justin is wayyyyy more musically inclined than her. Justin writes songs for Beyonce and Rihanna. Plus he gave the world “Cry Me A River”, “Sexyback”, “Until The End Of Time” and “My Love”, songs that are highlights in this decades music.
    I’m sorry, but comparing Miley to Justin is like comparing Soulja Boy to Jay Z. No, just no.

SHE GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB AND HE LIKED IT “HE WAS BLOW AWAY BY IT”

SHE GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB AND HE LIKED IT “HE WAS BLOW AWAY BY IT”

SHE GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB AND HE LIKED IT “HE WAS BLOW AWAY BY IT”

SHE GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB AND HE LIKED IT “HE WAS BLOW AWAY”

SHE GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB AND HE LIKED IT “HE WAS BLOW AWAY BY IT”

SHE GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB AND HE LIKED IT “HE WAS BLOW AWAY BY IT”

—————-

Lol, I could have taken you seriously…until this part…me thinks YOU are obsessed with Nicholas.

—————

Did Timbaland say Miley was more musically inclined than JT? Did he imply that they are the same? I believe she said she is LIKE JT, and he explained what he meant on Ryan Seacrest, he said the fact that they were both from Disney makes people hesitate at first, but they just end up shocking the world. And I agree with that.

• muahaha

for a grand total so far of 717,027 copies
    ——————-
    i think by the end of december she goes platinum

• love man

It is de rigueur for Timbaland to “talk Miley’s singing up”; after all, he does have a vested interest in her; namely, to make money off of silly, little girls who have limited experience, knowledge, and perspective, who don’t know that Miley can’t sing naturally and needs the help of technology to even sound passable.

Timbaland did not make Justin what he is today. Justin made Justin what he is today. Timbaland only gives him beats while Justin writes the music. I don’t think a producer really has that much power, unlike the songwriter. Justin wrote “Sexyback”, “My Love”, “Cry Me a River” and “Summer Love” while Timbaland produced it. Hell, Justin even wrote Nelly Furtado’s “Promiscuous” which became a huge hit.

• LifesGood

Nov 13, 2009 @ 12:46 am

It is no doubt that Miley is special, as Timbaland himself had put it.

——————————

THANKYOU<3 very well put:)

miley is indeed special:)& i can’t wait to see her go far! because we all know she’s here to stay<3

Nov 12, 2009 @ 07:09 pm

—————

Ok, heres what you need to do. Listen to JB’s Tonight (their version) and then compare it to Timbalands version, 2 completely different sounds, right? That’s why people need to choose their producers carefully, because if they are not careful, the song will come out sounding like trash. Now, nothing against JB’s version of Tonight, but I will say that Timbalands version of the track sounds like something that could have been played on the radio had it not been an exclusive download for Verizon customers. They are both great, but different, and that’s what producers do. They are the ones who give the songs a certain vibe.

• s
  • misguided gts.

misguided gts. said:

That’s not true.
    Why people can’t accept that Miley is a girl with so much talent?.
    ________

amen!

timbaland has worked with a TON of talented people, he knows what talent is.

I know, Timbaland know what talent is, and if he see a person with it he’s going to work with him/her.

Justin brang sexy back. Miley brang her example of 16 year olds acting provacative and wearing booty shorts back.

• hilary

muahaha said:

for a grand total so far of 717,027 copies
    ——————-

i think by the end of december she goes platinum

yeaah probably :)

• LifesGood

SO PROUD OF HER<3
    ITS SO AWESOME SHE WAS COMPLIMENTED LIKE THAT BY TIMBALAND<3
    GOOO MILEYY<3 YOUR TRUE FANS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU:)

Hell yeah. Proof Miley has industry respect like NO other Disney star!!

Go Miley keep on doing what your doing!!

yep said:

——————-

I am using Hollywood Records and JB as an example, o genius. You clearly don’t realize that in order for a song to be played on the radio, it has to be released as a single, and Timbaland is not going to use the Miley track as a single, so that shuts down that argument. As for record sales, Timbaland is one of the most respected producers and most successful artist today, do you think he sat down and said “In order to make money, I have to get Miley Cyrus on this record”?

• ImNotAnnoying

What happened to Miley hating pop?? Yeaaaahhh…
    thank you miss swifty i was thinking the same thing.
    im using common sense and when she says she dose not like pop she mean she dislikes MOST! pop.

it would be epic!

• Tashahahaha

Miley has killer vocals.

• doppler

____

Miley has killer vocals.
    ———————
    fo sho! she has powerfull range for a deep country accent.

• idkMyBFFjill

——————–

She’s failing miserably

YES YES YES
    that song makes me love her voice.
    thats the kind of music shes fit for.

When she embraces her low voice<3
    yea shes got a rich lower range, she always has.
    her scream is awesome tho

here’s the guy running on stage during SOS..hahaha, pretty hilarious!

• Adam J

She looks sexy in this photo

HAHAHAHA I love u!