Miley Cyrus MEETS CHLOE BRIDGES

• jesssslovesjonas

awkward

porrada!!! auhaua

YAAAAAY MILES!
    chloe bridges can suck my vajeeeena.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:)) really sweet <3 what show was this????

• =

Lol you can tell Chloe doesn’t like her. That was awkward as hell.

You can tell Miley HATES her already! haha

• muahaha

i remember when almost everyone hated Chloe and say that selena and miley picked her for camp rock that got a few laughs out of me

nice to see they are kool

love miley <3

• Stop The World

It wasn’t awkward, just rushed. You can tell Miley was in a hurry.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ohh nevermindd. city of hope lol :P

• blahblahhh

that was like 5 seconds. not even worth this post.

From 2:03-2:05 does Miley say “we’re going to rock this shit?” Just making sure. I don’t care if she cursed or anything..I just couldn’t here her straight.

• cya

Miley is cute

How exactly can you tell that?

awww. she’s so sweet. sorry for the obsessive series posting btw…

• coniconiconni

that was kinda awkward

both are ugly but they seem nice

• Belle

oh wow, that was a little awkward… well not awkward, but very quick.

• brianaheart19

Dang, that’s alot of people following her…or maybe it just seems like a lot to me.

• Anonymous16565465

can so one say the time chloe is there cause i can’t see her :)

uh… no you cant. if she HATED her then miley wouldnt have bothered to stop and talk to her. it looks like she just wanted to welcome the new girl and say hi to her.

did miley jut say we are going to rock this shit?

• muahaha

she already knows courtney..
    yup courtney was in the hoedown throw down video :)

• BadxRomance

Awkward? Guys she had a show to do! “Hey i’m Miley” “What’s up i’m Chloe” “You’re pretty ttyl”

Rushed but not awkward.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Is the person recording the video that one pap Alison? The one who always recorded videos of her when she was in LA.

• ssexybeast

That was fast.

• Emily Ford

IS THAT FUCKING ALISON!?!?!?!?! OMGOGMGMG<3333333

• ilovenicholas!

i love chloe :)

• Kiera

Hahaha, Love miley. But you can tell she was in the hurry. hahah. Love them all.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i think she did……….hahaahahaaha :)

Sadly I think yes! I heard it 2! It makes me sad cause she has younger fan’s im one of her older fans but she also has to remember she has 5 year old girls looking up to her:(

• Anonymousssssss

Hahahahaaha YES.
    That was great.. she randomly turns around and yells”WE ARE GUNNA ROCK THIS SHIT!”

Ahh love that girl.

I LOVE you ikon even tough I think that ship has sailed.

it really sounds like it right? idk what she says i cant figure anythign else out.

• ET

“We’re gonna rock this cittyyyyy!”
    i think she said THIS

• Kiera

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

but when she saw chloe looking up at her she introduced herself because she’s being VIDEOTAPED.

soo fake
    What the fuck, miley has her arms AROUND her bestfriend, 20 people are walking down the stairs. She realizes thats chloes. She takes her arm off her back up dancer/bestfriend and introduces her self. Im sure miley has NO problem with chloe. So go start drama somewhere else. dumb ass

Aliza said:
    WHAT WAS ON HER HEAD?
    That dress has a waterproof hood to protect her hair because on tour she comes out of the ice cube during breakout. They put vapour in the ice cube and it’s dripping inside.
    lol.i don’t think that is an ACTUAL ice cube.just sayin’

• music is me*

i dont see the big deal..
    OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS COURTNEY < – okay, one. i didnt no the boys couldnt have friends?
    watever
    but
    demi and chole r friends.
    demi and miley r friends.

• Kiera

funny how her “PAPARAZZI PHOTOGRAPHER” is also her MILEYWORLD VIDEO SOMETHING.

soooooooooo all those dinners and lunch and the paparazzi photos with Asston is full of PUBLICITY.
    _________________

Miley has three bodyguards now, or at least in New York. That’s a lot but I suppose it’s necessary.

• georgia

She did say “We are going to rock this shit” (:

That makes me smile, just a little. Makes her seem a little more human.

I so agree!

It’s too much to ask of Miley for her to be a role model. Whatever she does that feels like she’s being herself, I’m happy she’s doing.

• FUCKDEMI.

How is it sad ? I’m sorry that Miley has a career & can’t stop & have hour long conversations when she’s headed to stage. She didn’t introduce herself because she was being videotaped, it’s because she is nice & you can’t fucking accept that. She didn’t have to say SHIT to her, but she did, so shut the fuck up.

• njjlovemclove

She says were gonna rock this city!!!!

• hpaddictedx

LOL I loved that Chloe was like staring at her pretty much saying “Talk to me Miley talk to me.”

Miley was sweet calling her pretty.

• umm

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

soo fake

she was in a conversation when she saw her and you dont even know if she didnt recognize her at first b/c when she turned the corner then she looked again and realized it was chloe and introduced herself

stop trying to start drama

• ET

i think she uses addison
    caus eshe like trust him or somehing
    i mean like.. she knows him

• Anonymouslyxo

mhhkay said:

funny how her “PAPARAZZI PHOTOGRAPHER” is also her MILEYWORLD VIDEO SOMETHING.

_________________

I KNEW I recognized Allisons voice! Miley probably has hollywood.tv on speed dial

• anna

at like 2:04 does she yell we’re gunna rock this shit?!
    ahahaha

• hpaddictedx

Hahahah it sounds like it, awesome.

• Aliza

WHAT WAS ON HER HEAD?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

did miley jut say we are going to rock this shit?
    ——————————–
    Yeah, I believe that she did.

• LALALAReally

She did say “We are going to rock this shit” (:

That makes me smile, just a little. Makes her seem a little more human.

• Hola

haha now she just has to meet courtney. that’d be funny
    Courtney does not want meeting with Miley, she does not want a photo with the beautiful Miley hahaha

• melissayea

am i buggin or did she say “i’m lookin forward to making out with demi”?? lol wtf

“WE ARE GONNA ROCK THIS SHIT!!!”
    hahaha

• Emily Ford

“We’re gonna rock this cittyyyyy!”

Alison is on tour with Miley to record the videos for Mileyworld. He is employed for that.

Hanging’ out with Demi. lol. I like yours better though.

• Goldengal11

LOL @ “We are gonna rock this SHIT” Haha. I guess that’s what pumps her up.

What do they mean by “They’ll never leave you alone”?

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

soo fake
    she smiled at chloe when she went up the stairs. and then she went “oh wait” and then turned back to introduce herself. get a life idiot.

Aliza said:
    WHAT WAS ON HER HEAD?
    lol.i don’t think that is an ACTUAL ice cube.just sayin’
    ????
    It is a plexiglass construction. They put vapor in the inside to make it look like ice. That’s why it drips.

LOL Chloe & Miley..
    Miley = Nicks EX.
    Chloe = Nicks On Screen LOVE.

how awkward :) Miley is AWESOME <3

• Kiera

LMFAO at mileys mom “ooooh, Im just going to do breakout then 7 things…” ROFL.
    Dude:”Go now”
    Miley:”We have to wait until the song starts” LOL
    “Kick bones to the balls” LOLOLOLOL
    Ahaha miley walked on the stage like a gangster. lol..
    Dang I wish they recorded from backstage like that. Looks amaizng

Aliza said:
    WHAT WAS ON HER HEAD?

when does she says “we are gonna rock this shit”?

• ali

She def. said “we are gonna rock this citay” but I wish she would have said shit lol

• idkMyBFFjill

“We’re gonna rock this cittyyyyy!”
    Oh yeah ur right.
    If u listen closely it sounds like “Cit-ay” so it can’t be “shit”

• Tashahahaha

LMAO

TheRealShanna anyone know any good Nick fics?

I just asked shanna if she wrote any..

Miley— Oh Hi I’m Miley! Like who in the world doesnt know you? Miley is adorable! She LOVES Demi & wants to be friends with Demis friends. ;)

Tashahahaha said:
    LMAO

TheRealShanna anyone know any good Nick fics?

I just asked shanna if she wrote any..

TheRealShanna NO! I dont write fanfics!!! Dont listen to stupid comments people leave on OceanUP about me. JEALOUSY KILLS.===lol Anythingdisney community knows shanna and bellanicole very well. Shes writes them! lol

WOW I Love this girl!!

haha what?

She is so awesome. I HAT HER SO MUCH! but she’s awesome LMAO idk she just doesn’t give a shit about anything and lives her life and. she’s just cool. Like Demi. Demi doesn’t give a shit of what people say or think about her, and in this business they have to have a hard head regardless. They both are pretty amazing. Im just not a fan of Miley but i like her character. I know confusing LOL

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Nov 12, 2009 @ 05:17 pm

Aliza said:
    WHAT WAS ON HER HEAD?
    lol.i don’t think that is an ACTUAL ice cube.just sayin’
    ????

Hahahhaaha to the second comment

haha now she just has to meet courtney. that’d be funny

haha courtney is so ugly

Chloe to Miley — I didnt get to kiss Nick in CR 2, Miley to Chloe– Dont feel bad, you didnt miss much! lol–GTFO SELENA!

• Anonymous1659

LOL!! i don’t even like miley but “WE ARE GONNA ROCK.THIS.SHIT!!!!” was pretty hilarious

it definitely sounds like ”we gonna rock this shiiitttt” I don’t hear city.. I rewound it like 6 times to hear exactly what she was saying.. :S Woww bad role model miley.. YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND HER BEST FRIEND ARE THERE..goshh .:\..

haha now she just has to meet courtney. that’d be funny– they know each other.. Courtney was in Mileys video as a dancer..

• AnonymousCutieeee

Shanna Nemirovskaya
    On Thursday 12th November 2009, @shannaax3 said:

a) Let me set the record straight once & for all. i dont HATE miley. i just DISLIKE her. i have my reasons. & it doesnt matter what they are. its personal.

b) zack taylor is bullshit.he is a fucking chicken shit. his sources FAIL. im telling you, NO ONE close to the Jonas’ would come forward and speak to ZACK TAYLOR especially, about this situation. so trust me when i tell you. he doesnt know the REAL story behind anything. i do. therefore im TELLING you hes not legit.
    he lost the fight. WE WON. i & Ms Delagarza and Demi can care lesssssss about zack. hes over with. & anyways hes never going to dominate OceanUP.

c)OceanUP never CLAIMED that they post everything thats 100% legit. They are a FAN BASED site. let me repeat that, FAN BASED. they post what their readers send in. If you dont like it, dont read it. Simple as that. If it was that terrbile, half of ya’ll wouldnt be sitting there & giving that site 1,000,000 hits a month. nor would the celebs be reading it.

d)I DO NOT RUN OCEANUP. I DO NOT RUN FANFICS. I DO NOT ACCEPT PEOPLE I DONT KNOW ON FACEBOOK. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO I KNOW OR HOW I KNOW THEM.

now that everythings been said, i hope i dont have to post something like this again.

• AnonymousCutiee

ohhh shittt wat vid was she in?

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

soo fake
    hollywood is fake. haha.

ohhh shittt wat vid was she in? — hoe down throw down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3OqMzNin4

at around 2:04 does she say “WE’RE GONNA ROCK THIS SHITTTT” or is it just me?
    yep

It’s like the throwdown of Jonas’s GF. But, I’m glad their friends :)

hahaahahhhhah u could tell there was a bit of tension between miley and chloe..

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

soo fake
    hollywood is fake. haha.— you reposted this.. Miley was talking to her dancer and didnt see her… GTFO!

You can tell Miley HATES her already! haha
    ahahah yea so rushed…
    also wtf why did mileyworld put up a video of miley saying “we are gonna rock this SHIT?” wow..

• go up selenas ass and around the corner, thats your home!

oh really fucker.
    how about when selena said fuck you? its clearly she said it.
    and dont try to deny it.
    shit is not as bad as fuck.
    so get the hell over urself.
    and dont say shit, and then turn ur back.
    u all are fuckin hypocrites!

stop trying to start drama — THIS!!

• annaismyname

makes me love miley much more (:

• AH it’s funny how she said ” Hi, i’m Miley” hun you are Miley fucking cyrus who doesn’t know you…that’s why i love her, bc somtimes she forget that she is famous!!!!

• Angela.

What? No CATFIGHT?

I Kid. xD

• peace.

Yup she said it and theres no problem with that.
    For years shes tried to play the disney, gotta be “perfect” person. But there is a fiesty side in there and why shouldnt she let that out? Right? The fans have grown up and so is she, shes nearly 17.
    But things like “were gonna rock this shit” isnt meant in a bad way, its getting pumped up for the show.
    I love how yall arent actually slating her to much for this but actually embracing it… makes a change ;)

for your info since you know so much about this video then maybe you should read more gossip sites. In the paper it said that Miley liked allison, Allison needed a better Job, So she hired him. She once said “..Thats why i hire them. Pay them the big bucks. they always come through”—- Alison have a daughter in Brazil he takes care of. Miley knows that! Alison has ALWAYS been so nice to Miley. Never pushes & lets her be.

• JustSayinGurl

Wow Nick really downgraded. First Miley, Selena, now he’s dating Miley’s hoedown throwdown 21 yr old backup dancer and SYTYCD 4th runner up????

Even Chloe could have made it as an upgrade from his previous chicks, but that’s just low.

PROOF JONAS ARE SHORT!! === Mike Tyson was arrested at LAX in altercation. Tidbit: Arrest report says he’s 5’9″ 240! Purdy big. http://www.eonline.com
    about 22 hours ago from mobile web — NOW MILE TYSON STANDING NEXT JB IS MUCH TALLER!!! FF 1;47 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Nl1lc84Lk

May he’s sick of girls outing him publicly and he HAD no choice but to downgrade. Just sayin. — I know, its sad.. Miley gets better looking and Nick just downgrades.. Sad.

Hi I’m Miley by the way.. I think you’re really really pretty,,.. Chloe Thanks you , So are you! Miley – I’ll call you later..

i think she said “WEre gonna rock this shit!!” lol oh well god i say that nd im 13 soo who the heck cares!!

• monkey

miley says “hey” when she is going up the stairs, they looks back down the stairs and says “I’m Miley by the way”

so they both caught each other’s eye

so miley acknowledged her first

suckers

• i<3richie

i love miley
    so all you bitches
    who the fuck cares what she said
    its not like youve never said that
    so back the hell off!!!
    i love miley

Courtney was a back up dancer for miley in the bobw, NO Courtney was NEVER in BOBW!

• AnonymousCutieee

wait i know what your talking about!!!!!!
    that girl shannah? i see her at every jonas show with a working passs and nobody really knows who she iss

HollywoodAccess Recent reports have shown that Miley Cyrus leaving Twitter has decreased the amount of people using Twitter. If you a miley fan say WOOT!
    18 minutes ago from Twitterrific

• Kirsten

agreed. she’s mad nice.
    she replied me on twitter.
    and she does know demi and jb and stuff.

Ofcourse she met Miley! She has pictures on her facebook. i really dont care what you have to say. Im going to defend her because she doesnt deserve to be treated like this.— I know she met Miley! I ALSO know you REAP what you SOW! Does Miley deserve the hate & Ridicule Shanna gives her? You know Shanna then you know her tweets! Shanna is mean! Miley is Demi’s best friend. I am sure Demi would not appreciate Shanna talking the way she does about her Best friend. It is SO very very very Obvious Shanna is SO so so so jealous of Miley.. One words for Shanna KARMA.. She should watch out for Karma..

agreed. she’s mad nice.
    she replied me on twitter.
    and she does know demi and jb and stuff.
    demis band and mom follow her and papa j had big rob come to will call to get her at the mohegan sun concert and take her backstage i saw=== LMAO so funny! yeah right!

• Brittnee

Miley Cyrus is so pretty. I really Love her outfit. I Love her mom she is so funny and also cute. And, Chole is so pretty .

Thats why Demi and Shanna are family friends and have been for years? You should think about what you say. She’s nice. You should learn to give people a chance. I think karma is going to come after you my dear.— WOULD YOU ME TO POST ALL OF SHANNA TWEETS ABOUT MILEY?? THEY ARE MEAN! SHANNA IS MEAN! Shanna met Miley at the Miles to go book signing.. Demi is Mileys BEST FRIEND, not Shanna! keep dreaming……

lol You never see Demi tweeting shanna do you??

what was Chloe doing there? you could tell Chloe wanted to meet Miley and obviously Miley thinks she’s the biggest shit on town and just said “I’m Miley btw” but it was pretty hilarious the we are gonna rock this shit thing haha! Why does she have a list with so many songs!?– Miley is the most down to earth person there is.. That was her set list.. See ya hater…

LOL Chloe & Miley..
    Miley = Nicks EX. & best friend
    Chloe = Nicks On Screen LOVE.

how awkward :) Miley is AWESOME <3

chloe looks star struck! lol

stop trying to start drama — THIS!!

who is Shanna?
    Does that kid Ems have parents?

You know what though? I think Miley is the type to say “he’s not worth the fight” and just walk away, but I can’t see her doing that to Nick. He’s like the only guy I could see her actually fighting for.-=– Nicks not dating Chloe, adn honestly if you have to fight for a boy, he’s not worth it!

I do think sometimes the best things in life are worth fighting for…If I found a guy that made me happy, that was good for me, that I knew would take care of me in the long run, I would atleast make an attempt. I’m not the kind of girl who can’t take a hint, don’t get me wrong. It’s different if he doesn’t actually want to be with you, but sometimes the situation is just too complicated, and although it might seem easy to just give up, I would atleast try.

• meeeeeeeeeee

omg who is chloe bridges? im so confusedddd

wow she walks on stage like she’s all that

• meeeeeeeeeee

omg who is chloe bridges? im so confusedddd

lol “i think you’re really, really pretty, i saw your picture. bye”

she makes it hard not to like her.

“Hi, oh by the way I’m Miley.”
    No shit.

gotta love her (:

wow she walks on stage like she’s all that

she kinda is…

wow she walks on stage like she’s all that

she kinda is…

lol “i think you’re really, really pretty, i saw your picture. bye”

she makes it hard not to like her. ___ Miley is SO confident! I would never tell another girl she was really pretty! lol

• BOOTY

miley is HBIC

LOVE THE backstage footage

• i.m.s.

who cares if she says”were gonna rock this shit” I say more bad words than she does and im only 11 so haters FUCK THE FUCKEN BACK UP BITCHES

• Dryade

I’m going to miley cyrus concert I’m going to miley cyrus concert I’m going to miley cyrus concert I’m going to Miley Cyrus concert I’m going to Miley Cyrus Concert I’m going to Miley Cyrus concert!!!!!

Such pretty girls <3
    Miley has her arms AROUND her bestfriend, 20 people are walking down the stairs. She realizes thats chloes. She takes her arm off her back up dancer/bestfriend.

Im sure miley has NO problem with chloe.

stop trying to start drama

she says were gonna rock this city.

• Lia

like chloe didnt know that she’s miley:))but i liked the ending

• FUCKDEMI.

wow she walks on stage like she’s all that

she kinda is…

You’d walk like that as well if you were nearly a BILLIONAIRE. BTW, she was walking like she owns the stage, not like she’s all that. She’s not cocky like Demi Lovato & Demi has nothing to be cocky about, she’s annoying as hell …

funny how her “PAPARAZZI PHOTOGRAPHER” is also her MILEYWORLD VIDEO SOMETHING.

————————————–\

omg!! you’re right!— she hired him moron so what? He needed a job and Alison always has been so good to Miley..

Hey Shanna Demi is having a party and all her friends are going from all over the place.. What not going?? hmmm

your a fucking joke if u think niley is realllllyyy gonna happen again— And… thats what EVERYONE said in 2008 didnt they? Do YOU know the future?? RAVEN in da house lol

can someone please explain to me why this is a big deal.i dont get what the feud is– no feud at all! Just stupid comments

BTW, she was walking like she owns the stage — Thats confidence! nick J loves a confident girl he said! :)

Miley to Chloe– I think you’re really really pretty, I saw your picture. Chloe — Thank you are too!

At 2:03 she says WE GONNA ROCK THIS SHIT!! and at 2:34 she says BIG BALLS LITTLE BALLS!!!! Ok, so what?

lol she sad “we’re gonna rock this citay”

your a fucking joke if u think niley is realllllyyy gonna happen again

• mileyrocksselenaoffthestage

Wow, her opening was Brilliant. :)
    Love her.

so awesome

• Stop The World

Such pretty girls <3

• Anonymous333

who’s chloe? and when did she talk to her????????

• Amanda

somebody definetly said ‘shit’ I’m not sure if it was Miley, though it sounded like her :)

COOL. I LOVE MILEY

the dancer said “we’re gonna rock this city”

I dont know if you SPEAK ENGLISH. But I know for a fact she doesn’t write fics. And she knows the boys. She used to have SO MANY personal pictures with them on her Facebook, but deleted them recently. I feel bad for her, she gets hated on for no reason.___ Sorry I dont believe she is anymore than a FAN… YES I DO SPEAK ENGLISH jsut NOT buying the BS! Hated on for no reason?? Shanna is a man show Miley hater. Do you read her tweets & pictures. Shanna is a sad sad person. She HATES someone she never met? Demi loves Miley, Miley loves Demi. Miley loves Nick, Nick loves Miley. Shanna hates Miley. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? Shanna spents her time looking up stupid pictures of HM and posting them! Shes short a few..

• Hatethemboth

SMACKDOWN!!HAHA

• JBloveee<33

awwwwwww[:

• idkMyBFFjill

haha now she just has to meet courtney. that’d be funny

she already knows courtney..

• Bre

So thought it said “Courtney” instead of “Chloe” I was like “OOOH SHIIIIII—oh.”

• ET

i dont feel like watching it?
    what does she says?

chloe bridges has a giant mouth

• AnonymousCutieee

akwarddddd. nick’s love intrest & his ex in the same building lol now all she gotta do is meet courtney nick’s well idk wat courtney is to nick.

• hii’mmiley

HAHAHAH i love how she’s like “hi i’m miley” like ooooooooh really??? i didnt know.

but i think that makes her seem so down to earth. like she doesnt expect people to just know who she is

• hii’mmiley

Miley to Chloe– I think you’re really really pretty, I saw your picture. Chloe — Thank you, So are you! I Love Memi & The Memi friends! :)

• annamile

LOOOVE MILEY!

• ……….

mhhkay said:

funny how her “PAPARAZZI PHOTOGRAPHER” is also her MILEYWORLD VIDEO SOMETHING.

————————————–\

omg!! you’re right!

• mhhkay

funny how her “PAPARAZZI PHOTOGRAPHER” is also her MILEYWORLD VIDEO SOMETHING.

Jonasbrothers We sent a msg! Call our #SayNow at 818-748-8887 or click http://bit.ly/18AcPm to listen to it
    2 minutes ago from API

i love her shes like the best ever !! i hope she wins awards she does deserve them so much !

• blinbling

you rock miley cyrus

Miley is awesome :D

As much as I would have laughed if she said “shit” she said “ci-tay”…

• idkMyBFFjill

she already knows courtney..
    whoa no, miley police!

sorry i had no idea. any footage of them encountering each other after she started dating nick?

Can anyone tell me whats this about? I cant see the video
    Thanks :)

when does she meet chloe? i missed it

• cielo

Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:44 pm
    Amanda said:

Does she really need to say “Hi, I’m Miley”?? Just about everyone knows who she is. I love them both :) two very talented girls

——————————-
    because it is respectful and polite

her mom taught her well.

• Amanda

what was Chloe doing there? you could tell Chloe wanted to meet Miley and obviously Miley thinks she’s the biggest shit on town —- SHE HAD A SHOW TO DO IDIOT!

• Goldengal11

“Molly”? Hmm must be that paparazzi dude HAHA. He’s the only one that calls her that.

• Kiera

she already knows courtney..
    whoa no, miley police!

sorry i had no idea. any footage of them encountering each other prior to her dating nick?
    Courtney was a back up dancer for miley in the bobw, And was in the hoedown throwdown video.

• idkMyBFFjill

she already knows courtney..
    whoa no, miley police!

sorry i meant “after” not “prior”. w/e

TheRealShanna OH & nicky poop win!!! @c4rt00nb0y
    2 minutes ago from web

• LOL

wacht it AGAIN, IT WAS THE DANCER WITH THE RED SHIRT NOT MILEY, DUHHH.

• Goldengal11

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

______________

Haha I think so!! I thought I was the only one to notice the accent. He always says “Molly”.

• rachelxlaurent

Love Chloe :)

• ET

did miley jut say we are going to rock this shit?

i dont think so
    i cant hear what she said
    but i dont think that she said shit? lol
    i mean it sounds like idk but she doesnt say shit

• idkMyBFFjill

did miley jut say we are going to rock this shit?

i dont think so
    i cant hear what she said
    but i dont think that she said shit? lol
    i mean it sounds like idk but she doesnt say shit

haha
    “WE’RE…GONNA…ROCK THIS SHIIIIIT!!!”
    maybe, but i think mileyworld wouldve caught it b4 posting it

• Laura Specht

haha i thought it said the same thing, “we’re going to rock this shit!”

i feel like she swore before in another mileyworld video, the one where she was with mitchel musso, but idk i could be wrong

• Emily Ford

I <3 Tish. She’s so cute! And I love when Miley’s like “GET ALL SERIOUS!”

• mileycyrusmiley

she says were gonna rock this city.

• nickssatchel

at around 2:04 does she say “WE’RE GONNA ROCK THIS SHITTTT” or is it just me?

noah cyrus is fucking ugly

hahaahahhhhah u could tell there was a bit of tension between miley and chloe..— Wtf are you talking about? Miley LOVES Demi and wants to know her friends. Just like Demi & Mandy are friends!

You guys need to leave Shanna alone. She’s speaking the truth she doesn’t write fics. The girl doesn’t have time. I’ve spoke to her a few times, and met her at a Jonas concert. She was walking out of backstage and i recognized her. She was really nice to me. And I don’t think she runs OceanUP. She wouldn’t have the time.

wow. i was they would have got in a fist fight over nick joans that would be funny:)aahah — why would Miley fight Chloe for Nick? lol Never ever fight over a boy!

• jenniferrr.

She obviously says “we’re gonna rock this shitttt”. I dont mind. I love that she says that =)
    As long as she doesnt turn out like Lindsay Lohan or What britney went through then im alright. & I love bri before you say anything.
    But yeah that was funny (:

You can tell Miley HATES her already! haha
    ahahah yea so rushed…-___ she was on her to go on stage! idiot!!

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

soo fake
    i’m a different person than the first person actually, know it all bitch, and um i never said miley was fake i said hollywood was fake…..YOU gtfo and stop assuming things

LOL Chloe & Miley..
    Miley = Nicks EX.
    Chloe = Nicks On Screen LOVE.

how awkward :) Miley is AWESOME <3 LOVE HER!!!

• Tashahahaha

LOL. Just came across this.

you actually think they’re legit friends….?
    oh girl.

when does she meet chloe? i missed it at 24 seconds

The girl doesn’t have time. I’ve spoke to her a few times, and met her at a Jonas concert. She was walking out of backstage and i recognized her. She was really nice to me. And I don’t think she runs OceanUP. She wouldn’t have the time.— Backstage I dont so… You can tell by her FAN picture with them… FYO anything disney journal says.. Shanna writes fanfics!

• harlow

Mileys Mom is super cute
    and love her accent !
    ADORABLE

As much as I would have laughed if she said “shit” she said “ci-tay”…

——————–

I’m glad someone has since.

you actually think they’re legit friends….?
    oh girl.— so sad that YOU NEED to start drama! Demi & Miley are VERY HAPPY with their lives! Find Peace in yours

its sad how when she walked up stairs and saw chloe she didn’t mind her.

soo fake
    Wow, people can have opinions without being told that they are idiots. Listen to your own advice first before telling someone else that.

Anyways, miley looked very pretty!

As much as I would have laughed if she said “shit” she said “ci-tay”…

——————–

I’m glad someone has since.

———————-

Sense I meant. LOL :)

Lol…yeah, I didn’t even realize it sounded like “shit” when I first watched the video, I heard “citay” and then I read the comments and watched it again.