Fan Boy Jumps On Jonas Stage, Dances

‘Gotta Find You’ vid under. Thx BlogWithoutLimits! Soundcheck pix from Susana.

Hello people :)

JW is YBWM here by any chance.
    I really want to apologize to her! :(

• racheldxo
  • Charlotte-x-

Not gonna lie, I totally thought the post was called, “FAT Boy Jumps On Jonas Stage, Dances” and was like, O___o

hahahahah!!!!!! that was hilarious!!!!!!

• ftooneta234

omg hahahahaha

• TRUEfanofMiSelDemJBJBieberTSwift

…The Americans who live in USA got there chance to meet the Jonas’ now its Europes turn. Nice Job JOnas’

• Charlotte-x-

That was Taylor Swift’s brother.

…Just kidding, just kidding.
    xD

OMG ILY

• LALALAReally

Charlotte-x-
    I love your icon. It’s beautiful. Well, he’s beautiful but you get the idea haha.

• mimi

hahahah! that was funny and jb was laughting. I love the way kevin bend down and starts to laught he is always so excited about thing love that about him.

• Dude…that’syourproblem

LMAO!
    For some reason,I don’t think this kid is a fan.
    :D

jonas suck ass

SELENA IS MUCH BETTER.
    jonas suck ass

SELENA IS MUCH BETTER.
    jonas suck ass

• ssexybeast

That was Taylor Swift’s brother.

…Just kidding, just kidding.
    xD

LOL

• thenastytruth

please please please comment in this video and rate it 5 stars. Its from my school.

• TSLove

hahaa.Funny as hell! Love when he wipes his shirt off and swirls in the air like a cowboy.Nick is all like “Whaat?” then turns around and see’s him.

LMAO! I feel sorry for the poor security guard who fell, but just the fact that the guy, who was probably dared to do it, just randomly starts jumping like a maniac is hilarious!

• MileyC. Roxx

mimi said:

LMFAO I LOVE KEVIN ;)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

LOL!

omg i’m dying. That guy is awesome.

Dude…that’syourproblem said:

LMAO!
    For some reason,I don’t think this kid is a fan.
    :D
    __________________________________________

Haha.
    I don’t think so either.
    But fore some reason, that’s what makes it all the more funny.

• Tashahahaha

I would love to do that, minus the looking like a crazed psycho bitch and ruining it etc.
    When girls do it they get hated on cos they just grab the boys, I’d do what that guy did.

• J

hahahah that was epic.
    I would totally do the same :D

• ftooneta234

I wonder what they did to him? lol

• Leena

LOL x10000. hilarious.

:O
    KEVIN BABYYY, NOOOOOO :O

I don’t believe some of this stuff though.
    WHERE IS JOE AND THE SNAKE???

Exactly.

• DinoGirl

– 3.15pm EST The show is on!
    – Joe would put on bunny ears. He would also wear a pair of shuttershades and feel like Kanye West.
    – Nick is wearing his red feather hat.
    – Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.
    – 4.20pm EST Kevin jumped into the crowd!!

________________________________________

– Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.

Lolz.

Oh Noes.
    Kevin jumped into the crowd?
    D:
    Is he trying to commit suicide?

DAMN!!!!!!

FOCUS ON THE DAMN MUSIC!!!!!!

• Charlotte-x-

Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.

LMFAO

AHAHAHAHA

Is that photoshopped lol?

lol there’s another one of her sitting down as well.

• miley love

OMG NICK JONAS IS GAYYYYY WOW ************TEAM MILEY LOVE HER******NICK IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• what’s uppp

best fan stage stunt ever i was telling to my self OMG thourgh the whole thing.the best part was that the securiy guys couln’t catch him

• jump
  • Musicislife

HAHA!! i hate the jonas brothers but that was wicked funny! he jumped onn, danced, & jumped off when security came after him!!! hope no one got hurt tho!!

• J-Bug

Best Fan jump of all time that guy is epic.The bodyguards couldn’t even catch him haha.

• brionna bby

I really dont feel like watching the video

so they’re hot.

• Melanie

That was soo funny.
    That kid is my hero=]
    ahah. and i love how the security guard fell. LMAO. ahah he deserved it, the kid was just having fun and no harm to Jonas.=]

• OMGaTEENIE

Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.

He’s so ready for his honeymoon.

Maybe Kevin will give Dani the bra

Another courtney photo

Jonas4Canada said:

:O
    KEVIN BABYYY, NOOOOOO :O

I don’t believe some of this stuff though.
    WHERE IS JOE AND THE SNAKE???

Exactly.
    _______________________________________

Oh yeah!
    I never did see anything about Joe and the fake snake.
    Did the snake story come from JHQ too?

• jerseygurl

jerseygirl said:

Pixita
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:29 pm
    Pixita said:

Too funny, we were just talking about this half an hour ago.
    jerseygirl said:

OCEANUP NEEDS TO RATION OUT THE JB POSTS!!!!!

It’s too much all at once!
    How am I supposed to leave now!
    ———————
    And how are we supposed to fuck anyone? LOL.

Guaranteed we’ll be suffering from a Jonas drought in four hours.

I can’t believe Mama J is letting Nick date Courtney, classy photos(scroll down):

So? There Dance Shorts___ And Miley wears Concert shorts right?
    haha yeaah your smart :)
    like everybody else said she selling her clothing line and what she’s like 22 years old

19-20

• josephrulz

epic awesome!!! lol
    this guy is officially my hero..ahaha

• what’s uppp

nick is not gay stupid miley lover he is rumored of dating courntery

• miles love

JONAS GAYYYYYYYYYYYY……TEAM MILEY

Maybe Kevin will give Dani the bra

ah

• ssexybeast

Another courtney photo

OMG LOL

• selly :)

miles love said:

JONAS GAYYYYYYYYYYYY……TEAM MILEY

agree!!!

JONASSSSS GAYYYY!! TEAM SELENA!

• Jonas4You

Jonas4Canada said:

:O
    KEVIN FUCK ME BABYYY, YESSSSSSS :O

I don’t believe some of this stuff though.
    WHERE IS JOE AND HIS SNAKE???

Exactly.

• Queen-Bee

Gotta love the Trolls.

• Queen-Bee

nick is not gay stupid miley lover he is rumored of dating courntery

Can you stop replying to yourself?

Yesss it did.

Sorry for asking this too much, but has anyone see You Belong with Me around here. I think she was confused and upset with me last night, I really want to work things out because she’s so sweet :(

• no name

she’s up your butt crack

• OMGaTEENIE

I think he was just a big brother forced to chaperone his little sister and friends or something. If so, kudos to him for getting up there. That was funny.

Kevins on a fucking roll today. Catching bras and jumping into the crowd

OMG he’s crazy!

New POST.

I’m out. ;D

• MRS JOE JONAS

I couldn’t help myself i just HAD to dance at 1:12 even though this song is too old it’s still unforgettable!! and that dude is amazing did you see the bodyguard trip and fall ???!! i gotta say i admire boys who like the Jonas Brothers you rarely see boys being fans for a boy bands .. JB FTW<3

• Giovanna

haha i was actually there, cause i live in portugal so it was next to me.. i laughed soo much when that guy jumped on the stage!! it was awesome!!

this made my day XD

• Charis

That was Miley Cyrus. She’s worn a wig before…she can do it again.

• Charis

That was Miley Cyrus. She’s worn a wig before…she can do it again.

• HayRay

this is amazing.

end of story.

• ellomate

do people get like arrested for jumping on stage?

The kid’s an idiot. I think it’s obvious that every living guy out there wants to be the jonas brothers. It pleases me that no other guy could ever be the jonas brothers because every guy besides them are dumb! mahaha. I love jonas!!!!!!!

• Mikayla

hahahahaha… that was funni!! BUT WHERE WAS KEVINS SOS DANCE???!!!

hahahha thats pretty funny…. nicks like… WTF?

• AMANDA

lmfao
    FAST FORWARD TO 1:54

• Maca

30!

Booyeah!

Man, how sad.

;)

ANGELA was HERE.

HELLO!

That was HILLARIOUS!!!

Damn.

Someone stop me….

dats how we do wat we do in madrid! ole!

Woot.

I got stopped.

Never thought I would be happy for that. ;)

YO WHY DIDNT ANYONE ELSE JOIN THAT DANCE PARTY? LMFAOOO

293rd COMMENT.

COME BACK, LADIES!

Uh-Oh-Oh!

All the single ladies…

Put your hands up….

the camera was shaking so much it made me dizzy, and I puked,
    thanks!

• Mara

that wasn’t a “fan boy” that was some stupid teenage boy who thought it would be funny to interrupt their concert because he probably is one of those who hates them and spends all their time on the computer annoying us real fans about how gay he says they are. though i thought it was funny, i’m just saying.
    haha

• Jonas4Canada

YBWM- I agree. I used to be very snappy of this site, like if someone dissed the JB or Miley or whatever, I’d say eff you biotch. But then I realized not everyone is going to like the same things I like. So I decided to be friendly, and I never get in fights now, but have interesting random convos with cool people :)

Not everyone in Jonas fandom likes Nick, sorry.

• doppler

oceanup has really gotten out of control lately.

• brianaheart19

Please it’s probably one fan and possible her friend. Who is writing all this Nick hate comments

• YouBelongWithMe

YBWM-I think you’re amazing too girlie!

Yes, I’ll tell my friend that.
    At least we’re in this together, like at least we’re not alone in the situation you know?
    Of course. Whenever you need backup on Oceanup I am here :) And whenever you need help you probably have a friend you can lean on.

• DinoGirl

Not everyone in Jonas fandom likes Nick, sorry.
    _________________________________________

That’s fine.

But they all don’t repeatedly post comments of the lists of reasons why they don’t like him.
    Unnecessary.

I NEVER understood why when there are similar comments, people think it’s the same person.

WTF, you don’t want anything to ruin your perfect world or something?!

Real world is NOT perfect, fucking deal with it.

I don’t get why people actualy come & comment here.

• jerseygirl

Nov 13, 2009 @ 02:45 pm
    doppler said:

oceanup has really gotten out of control lately
    ————————
    Friday evenings seem to be the worse.

• jerseygirl

Nov 13, 2009 @ 02:48 pm

I don’t get why people actualy come & comment here.
    —————–
    Asks the person on here, commenting.

• YouBelongWithMe

Not everyone in Jonas fandom likes Nick, sorry.
    But you should. Fans should treat him all equally and support all 3 of them. Jonas Brothers are a band. They are brothers who are equally talented, cute, funny. I don’t get some fans these days. If you are a JB fan you should support Nick because he is a part of JB. If you love them all equally you are a true fan

Nick is fucking ridiculous, sorry.

He’s cocky, sexist, and can’t sing, ONLY when he does Paranoid can he sing.

He also can’t smile, AWKWARD as HELL on stage (he wants to go solo!?)

whatever, I LOVE Kevin & Joe! They are more fun.

Damn, did Nick turn you down or something?
    He had to do something personally to you for you to be this hateful towards him.

And if not then you really need problems in your nice that need to be fixed.

Stop posting the same shit in different wording under different names. It’s quite obvious you’re the same person.

Your opinion on him stands, but in mine, until you know a person, you have no right to judge his outer surfaces that include his looks, voice, or smile.

So kindly, please grow up.

Seriously, it’s like, “like Nick or GTFO!”

There are 3 brothers, we can have opinions.

Plus, WTF about Kevin?! You guys HATE on him, but when it’s your precious “Nicky” all hell brakes loose!

FUCKING HYPOCRITS!!!!

I don’t get why people actualy come & comment here.

Same reason you just did.

• YouBelongWithMe

Nick is fucking ridiculous, sorry.

He’s cocky, sexist, and can’t sing, ONLY when he does Paranoid can he sing.

He also can’t smile, AWKWARD as HELL on stage (he wants to go solo!?)

whatever, I LOVE Kevin & Joe! They are more fun.
    You are not a true fan. Oh whatever that is your opinion not mine. I am just saying Jonas Brothers are a band you should like all three of them. You shouldn’t just like one because are not solo artist. They are all equally talented and cute.

• briannaMarie

ahaha!!
    one of the security guys fall xD

• bopscobbydoop

Nick is cocky.

He’s cute, but not my favorite.

Seriously, it’s like, “like Nick or GTFO!”

There are 3 brothers, we can have opinions.

FUCKING HYPOCRITS!!!!

Any hate towards any brother is uncalled for, and many people jump on others for it.

Yes, you can have your opinions, but when those opinions come to the point where it’s not an opinion it’s bashing..that’s when the line should be drawn. There’s a difference between being respectful and bashful.
    Some can’t seem to understand that.

WOW!!!!!!!

When you guys talk shit about Kevin, it’s ok.

But when it’s Nick or Joe, it’s not.

Jonas fans can suck it.

Why the fuck do you guys think it’s the same person?

You guys can’t fathom that people don’t like Nick?

• DinoGirl

Seriously, it’s like, “like Nick or GTFO!”

There are 3 brothers, we can have opinions.

FUCKING HYPOCRITS!!!!
    ___________________________________________

Since you’re so good at lists, make a list of reasons why you love Kevin and Joe.
    Not reasons why you hate Nick.
    Do you seriously think Jonas fans are gonna sit back and be like “Cool”?

Who are “you guys”?
    Because the sane Jonas fans on OceanUp love Kevin.
    When people similar to you say mean things about Kevin, we stand up for him.

Her comment wasn’t respectful, no, but your response to it is also your opinion, just like hers was to him. That doesn’t mean she isn’t a ‘true fan.’ A fan is suppose to like the music of the group alltogether, not the personalities that make up the band. Music SHOULD be the aspect we should all be focusing on right now, but we’re arguing about their personal lives, looks, outfits, and pasts. So actually, we’re all ‘not real fans.’

You may think they’re equally talented and cute, but that doesn’t mean someone else will have an opposite opinion.
    Although the girl you responded to needs to chill and realize she’s crossing the line, you can’t control what they feel and write.

• jerseygirl

Ignore the troll, people.

WOW!!!!!!!

When you guys talk shit about Kevin, it’s ok.

But when it’s Nick or Joe, it’s not.

Jonas fans can suck it.

Actually, anyone who bashes someone without getting a chance to know them personally, no matter who it is I stick up for.

So no, YOU can suck it my friend.

• o_OO_oo-oO-O

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

Some people like Nick, some peole don’t!

Can we just give this shit a fucking rest, & just admire their music?!

• music4life

Okei i watched this with my older sister OMG she laughed her but off ! And then she said thats why fat people should not become bodyguards the bullet will go thru them like butter ahaha ! And they fall on there but aswell thats like simpsons cops xD!!

I don’t really agree with what the person said, but whenever I come on a Jonas post, there’s a HUGE group of Joe & some Nick girls just bashing Kevin lovers & Kevin himself.

Stand up for him my ass!

• Jonas4Canada

YBWM- You’re such a sweetie :) I love how OceanUP is, you have the most ignorant annoying trolls, then you have awesome people :)

I’m a HUGE Nick girl, but the boy IS cocky! Espically when it comes to sports!

• YouBelongWithMe

Yep. Once thing I learned on this site is respect. You need to respect others because when the trolls take you down you need someone to back you up. Thanks are you

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• josephrulz

why are there so many nick hate comments.. oshhhhhhhh u guys just need 2 shut up.. he is definitely the core musician of the band… so shut up…
    kevin is the best guitarist the band cud ever hv..
    n joe?? omj he is priceless..love him.. love all 3 of them..?

• YouBelongWithMe

Dinogirl- Sorry for replying so late.

But yeah well I know this will sound weird, but I started ranting about T-Swift and the nazi photo under a different name so people wouldn’t know it was me. But my stupid computer switched the name back to my logged out name, so then everyone found out it was me.

I’m totally not mad at T-Swift anymore, I thought it over, it was unnecessary and wrong of me to not only rant about the photo with the swastika guy, but about other things. I think it was the kids at school comments about the situation were so “yes go Taylor” for being in the picture, it got to me that no one in the media said the photo is wrong. While I admit I’m disappointed a proper statement was never made, I definitely do not feel the same why I did about it last night.
    I think YBWM was also sad because people were throwing around the word nazi as if it were a joke, and I think she thought I was doing the same. But I wasn’t, I hate people who are so hateful! The reason why I ranted in the first place was because of the hateful kids at school. I found my friend in the washroom crying today because some ignorant low life piece of garbage asked her if she was Jewish, she said yes, and he replied “you should be in a gas chamber, thats where you people belong”. I wanted to slap that kid so badly, like yeah antiSemetism is a problem at my school :(

I just feel so bad for lying, and being rude.
    I hope she forgives me, because she’s such a sweet girl and I’m usually not like that!
    I am here. Don’t worry. I just was pissed at the douche who was calling everyone Nazi’s. It’s okay I was never mad at you. I thought someone was posing to be you. Don’t worry

Radio 91.3 FM’s DJ Boy Thunder Interviews Kevin Jonas!
    talks about the wedding and preparing for the next world tour and Nick health

Jonas4Canada,

That sucks that all that happened!
    I think she will forgive you, once you tell her that you weren’t trying to be disrespectful or rude.
    Hopefully she’ll get on OceanUp today so you can explain.
    =/

I can understand why you ranted about it if that had just happened at school.
    I didn’t even realize people were still like that.
    :[

• Jonas4Canada

YBWM- Thats makes me very happy to know that :)

Once again, I really am sorry for lying and being rude.
    I was trying to stand up to from that little bitch. Sadly, like I’ve said, my school is full of little ignorant low lifes. I wanted to cry all those times I heard them talking about our religion and our people that way. Especially how that kid said that to my friend.

But yes, lets drop the subject, I don’t like to talk about these cruel people, I know it was wrong of me to yesterday, i just assumed a place like OU would be okay to vent. Clearly, it was not, and I was inappropriate.

Nick is fucking ridiculous, sorry.

He’s cocky, sexist, and can’t sing, ONLY when he does Paranoid can he sing.

He also can’t smile, AWKWARD as HELL on stage (he wants to go solo!?)

whatever, I LOVE Kevin & Joe! They are more fun.

• DinoGirl

Nick is fucking ridiculous, sorry.

He’s cocky, sexist, and can’t sing, ONLY when he does Paranoid can he sing.

He also can’t smile, AWKWARD as HELL on stage (he wants to go solo!?)

whatever, I LOVE Kevin & Joe! They are more fun.
    _________________________________________

We know.
    You’ve told us about your hatred for Nick quite a few times.

Yeah, its really bad.
    People have said things in the past, its kind of gotten to me. But yesterday when they made the comment about T-Swift and other things, I got really upset. I know now though that Taylor didn’t do anything wrong.
    But knowing what the guy said to my friend today, I just feel so uncomfortable at school, I’m very discreet about my religion. Those low lifes don’t know that I am Jewish, but somehow they found out about my friend and made the most nastiest comment to her ever :(

Queen-Bee said:

Is that Courtney?

Hmmm…Nick likes em’ wild eh? lol. ___ Shes cute but miley is much prettier. good luck with V card nick! haha

Why are you guys googling pictures of her?
    Insecure much?

She’s a dancer, therefore she’s going to have pictures of her in a leotard and short shorts. Just because she’s associated with a Jonas Brother doesn’t mean you can bash, pick apart, and critisize every.single.ounce of her body and life.

Please grow up, It’s really sad the length girls will go to trash a girl because of pure jealously.

• AAC

Courtney having a girls FOURSOME lol http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5888_12504458245
    __________

Oh Jackie. If only you knew what a foursome really was.

Nick is a cocky, sarcastic, whiny, ugly ass smile BASTARD!!!!

Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:58 pm

Another KEvin Jonas interview in SIngapore!

They ARE going to Asia next year!____ They has to travel! There arent peopular in the US anymore :(

NICK IS UGLY AS HELL.
    no joke.
    =============
    Well, he WAS before! When he was 13-14 YEESH!

His teeth messed up, UGLY ass smile! No cute factor AT ALL!

He is STILL a whiny mess though

i do agree that when he was younger than 14 he looked UGLY UGLY UGLY :/ & now he is okay & his teeth R STILL CROOKED..thats why i dont like seeing him smile

Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:58 pm

Another KEvin Jonas interview in SIngapore!

============

• brianaheart19

NICK IS UGLY AS HELL.
    no joke.
    =============
    Well, he WAS before! When he was 13-14 YEESH!

His teeth messed up, UGLY ass smile! No cute factor AT ALL!

He is STILL a whiny mess though

___

Nick smile is amazing!

• Queen-Bee

suck on that bitchass motherfucker said:

suck on that bitchass motherfucker said:

Charlotte-x- said:

nick is NOT gay.

but miley does look like a man.

you can stop talking to yourself. troll

how the hell am i talking to myself bitch.

shut the fuck up.

We can tell from the fact that you sound like an idiot in every single reply. :)

brianaheart19 said:

NICK IS UGLY AS HELL.
    no joke.
    =============
    Well, he WAS before! When he was 13-14 YEESH!

His teeth messed up, UGLY ass smile! No cute factor AT ALL!

He is STILL a whiny mess though

___

Nick smile is amazing!
    WHEW!!

I agree with y’all!

He cute, but that’s it!

Nick is a cocky, sarcastic, whiny, ugly ass smile BASTARD!!!!

Truth.
    But that’s what makes him so awesome.

He lives in his head.

• brianaheart19

Is that Courtney?

Why are you guys googling pictures of her?
    Insecure much?

__
    Thank you! I used to be in a dance organzition and the dancers don’t pick out the costumes the insucutors or whoeever else picks them. Besides I bet most this pictures are from So you think you can dance. Which, she was like one of my favorite’ when she was on. I couldn’t believe I didn’t regonize her until a few weeks ago.

• Lin

you know its ok if nicks teeth arent beautiful
    nobodies perfect!
    the boy probaly doenst smile because of people who make fun of his teeth like all you ones who are

• Queen-Bee

Is that Courtney?

Why are you guys googling pictures of her?
    Insecure much?

I’m gonna go ahead and assume you weren’t talking to me cause I definitely wasn’t bashing her.

You need to remember you are on OceanUP a gossip site full of jealous little teen girls.

Usually any girl who gets close to the Jonas Brothers gets eaten alive.

• josephrulz

i can’t stop laughing.. bahahahhahahaha

• josephrulz

Another KEvin Jonas interview in SIngapore!

They ARE going to Asia next year!
    ==
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzz jb come to india..gosh seeing them live wud b like epic..eeeeeeeeeeep

• hpaddictedx

This made me laugh so hard.

I fucking can’t stand Nick!

When I got into this band, I was pulled in further BECAUSE of Kevin & Joe!

Those two are the entertainers, had it been just Nick, pffft!

Boring as crap.

• DinoGirl

To ALL the stupid people!
    ________________________________________

Roflcopter.

• Raquel__

Haha I would do the same as that guy!

• Sarah Roberts

I’d be crying of laughter if I was them.

I agree!

I liked the band, because Kevin & Joe made it enjoyable!

I never put my mind to Nick, he was just there in interviews & vids.

• Mel91

hahahaha that was awesome!!
    i give him props for going all out and staying on there for as long as he did.
    it’s cool to see a fan jumping on stage for the sake of dancing, and not just to basically rape the jonas brothers.

Humph.

The Jonai girls left already…

Oh, well. Party for one! ;D

PLOPPY.

Going for 16…

On the 17th.

IT’S 18 NOW…

Got spammed.

• Angela.

Tim, you animal, what do you think you were doing?

LOL.

He could have at least done it right. XD

• Abby

hahaha!!! I love the big security guards trying to chase him! And nick was all looking like “WAAAAAA?” and kevin turned around he looked like WTF??! hahahaha!!!! But seriously…a stupid move! I do not want to get chased by their guards!

This is the most awesomest shit-tsic thing to ever happen at a Jonas Brothers concert!!!

SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!

Glad JB is not going anywhere!!!!!

• Anonymoussss

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg that was hilario. =,D

• JonasGirl001

um… weird much?

• eialmendra

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

i love the jonas brothers and their tight ass jeans you can always see their boners ahhhhhhhhh i want nick to finger me lol

• YouBelongWithMe

Oh I when first started. I had fights with everyone basically. Then I realized what you just proved. But when people say stupid things I stand up for my idol or other people. That is why we have fans. This is why we exist. We support them and stand up for them when getting bashed. But I talked to really cool people like you :)

YBWM- MTE!

JW, when does the Taylor InStyle issue come out?
    I wanna see this 3D cover!

Man, Fuck Taylor! Joe Jonas is Much Better!

– 3.15pm EST The show is on!
    – Nick is wearing his red feather hat.
    – Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.
    – 4.20pm EST Kevin jumped into the crowd!!

_______________________

Danielle, Kevin’s ready.

• ALYSSAJONASxD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. that was so funny.

• melissa4jonas

so he caught it and didnt throw in down right away like joe did? awesome!

did kevin run screaming off the stage?

• meli:]!!

this guy is officially my HERO.

• Sadiezz

This guy is epic.
    Best “Fan Jumps on Stage” stunt ever.

• Molly

That was the best “FAN JUMPS ON STAGE” stunt ever :)

Joe, Nick and Kevin seemed to find it pretty funny too :)

• miley:)

nick JANAS omg gay wow MILEY THE BEST******NICKA GAY

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!

• ALYSSAJONASxD

agree!!!

JONASSSSS GAYYYY!! TEAM SELENA!

shutup. selena cant sing for her life. she is an epic fail. get over it. the jonas brothers are more sucessful then she will ever be.

• Charlotte-x-

Nick’s gay? But he dated Miley? So is Miley a man?

STOP WITH ALL THE GAY SHIT! I dont even think some of you know what the word means

• Queen-Bee

Another courtney photo

OMG LOL

I think she is sexy but I find it hard to believe she would ever go for Nick if he were not a Jonas Brother.

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

llllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

YBWM- Thats makes me very happy to know that :)

Once again, I really am sorry for lying and being rude.

I just want to say your amazing :) Don’t worry I wasn’t mad at you. I was just fed up with the people thinking it was a joke. Your right lets move on. Thank the lord no one says shit about Jews where I lived. If they did they would be screwed. Lets drop the subject and I hope your friend is doing fine. Tell her that it may be hard but they are people in the world who have no respect for anyone. That is how life works

• Jonas4Canada

YBWM-I think you’re amazing too girlie!

Yes, I’ll tell my friend that.

• DinoGirl

That was Taylor Swift’s brother.

…Just kidding, just kidding.
    xD

• lovedjny

3rd?!? 10th???!

• Ignorance01

Hahahaha XD That was HA-larious!! That kid is CRAZY!! :D

• jerseygirl

I see the mental patients have escaped from their cages tonite.

And what’s with the one person who seems to have a vendetta against Courtney? STFU already and stopping posting pix of her. She’s gorgeous. Leave her alone.

Another courtney photo
    http://i36.tinypic.com/2dm9j09.jpg lol shes like a hooker!

• suck on that bitchass motherfucker

Charlotte-x- said:

Nick’s gay? But he dated Miley? So is Miley a man?

nick is NOT gay.

but miley does look like a man.

• Queen-Bee
  • ssexybeast

Maybe she focuses on the inside?

Another courtney photo

OMG LOL

I think we can all agree with this.

• Queen-Bee

Anonymous
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:51 pm

Another courtney photo
    http://i36.tinypic.com/2dm9j09.jpg lol shes like a hooker!

No she doesn’t.

She is wearing the same swim suit as Megan Fox look:

• Emily Ford

ROFL. Love this.

Anonymous
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:51 pm

Another courtney photo
    http://i36.tinypic.com/2dm9j09.jpg lol shes like a hooker!

No she doesn’t.

She is wearing the same swim suit as Megan Fox look:

http://the3xgp.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/gallery_main-0916_megan_fox_r… __ WHORE!!!!!!!!

suck on that bitchass motherfucker said:

Charlotte-x- said:

nick is NOT gay.

but miley does look like a man.

you can stop talking to yourself. troll.

Maybe she focuses on the inside?

lol

• Wallflower

I don’t know why security guards had to run up there, he was just dancing! It wasn’t like he was attacking the Jonas Brothers.

• Queen-Bee

Is that Courtney?

Hmmm…Nick likes em’ wild eh? lol.

• no name

ssexybeast said:

Maybe she focuses on the inside
    ———————
    nick is hot bitch.

Another courtney photo

OMG LOL

I think we can all agree with this. ___ No way! If Nick was a regular guy, no way! Can we say famewhore? lol

Another courtney photo

OMG LOL

I think we can all agree with this.

kinda

• Queen-Bee

ssexybeast said:

Maybe she focuses on the inside?

Yeah sure…the inside.

• Yeea

Seriously a dude, who is extremley hiperactive, and jumps all over the stage and runs, and then two FAT body guards come to chase him?!, REALLY!? hahahahahaha!

Queen-Bee said:

Is that Courtney?

Jonas4Canada said:

Yesss it did.

________________________________________

I haven’t seen her post today.
    She is really sweet, though.
    Did you get into an argument or something?

How can I find the right things to say?
    I don’t even know that you’re feeling this way
    Baby, I’m tired of letting you down

It’s a shame that you’re lying
    You keep on denying you tell me it’s cool
    You told all our secrets and weaknesses baby I feel like a fool
    Oooh and all the signs I’ve been reading between the lines
    From the start, I gave you my heart — Nick recycles all the time! He uses the same words in different songs PLUS he steals some from Miley– “You promise you’d come to me anytime, anywhere” from “Right Here”..

eheh

• Queen-Bee

ROFL. Love this.

A new Shia pic! Love it!

what time does the kid jump up?
    i watched it and i missed it? wtf? lolollll.

• suck on that bitchass motherfucker

suck on that bitchass motherfucker said:

Charlotte-x- said:

nick is NOT gay.

but miley does look like a man.

you can stop talking to yourself. troll

how the hell am i talking to myself bitch.

shut the fuck up.

• Jonas4Canada

Dinogirl- Sorry for replying so late.

I just feel so bad for lying, and being rude.

i LIKE HOW THIS SITE CLAIM THAT WHEN SOME RANDOM PERSON LEAVES A COMMENT, THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE BEFORE.

nO wondr PEOPLE DISLIKE THIS SITE…

• YouBelongWithMe

YBWM- MTE!

JW, when does the Taylor InStyle issue come out?
    I wanna see this 3D cover!

Friday, November 20 the day it comes out. I am still really confused on how it is supposed to be 3D.

• Delsy

So funny.

O_O WOW! A LOT of Nick hate.

Never knew there were fans who hated Nick, I always thought ALL Jonas fans liked him.

WOW, am I blushing!

• jerseygirl

You’re a dumbass. It’s so obviously not a JB fan posting all that hate.

As a matter of fact, it’s probably YOU!

if the fan-boy didnt kill them it was a fail if he killed them then he is a hero!

• YouBelongWithMe

Why does 3D Magazines have to be so confusing. You have to have a webcam in order for it to work.

• wow.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! (: that was hilarious.

• brianaheart19

I saw this yesterday but still funny!

MAN, Jonas fans hating on Nick!

Wow, how will his Solo album sell?

• LouCamacho23

It’s cool that people can receive the credit loans and it opens new possibilities.

• LALALAReally

LMFAO. That was great! Bahahahaha.

• ashleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

haha that was great

Jonas4Canada said:

Yeah, its really bad.
    __________________________________________

Yeah, It was that douchey guy’s fault for wearing that shirt.

I hope you and your friend are okay.
    It would be horrible to have to deal with people like that.
    Your school does not sound like a fun place at all.
    It’s sad to think there are still ignorant people like that.

• Jonas4Canada

Dinogirl- Yeah it really sucks at my school.
    I’m sad about it, because I left my old school because my parents and I agreed that private school was too snobby and not the real world. It just sucks that my new school isn’t exactly the real world. While ignorance is everywhere, I never thought there’d be THIS much ignorance. But yeah, for now they haven’t personally confronted me, so I’m not too scared of them.

• DinoGirl

How many anonymous’s write their name in italics?

Does OceanUp randomly put anonymous in italics for some people and bold for others?

• jerseygirl

Nov 13, 2009 @ 02:43 pm
    DinoGirl said:

How many anonymous’s write their name in italics?

———————
    If you leave the username box blank, “anonymous” will appear in italics when you post your comment. It’s only when you actually type in “anonymous” that it’s bolded.

DinoGirl said:

How many anonymous’s write their name in italics?

when you make a comment, erase the anonymous. It will give you the italisized anonymous.

ANYBODY can be anonymous.

Queen-Bee said:
    ssexybeast said:

Maybe she focuses on the inside?

Yeah sure…the inside. —- lol the inside of his WALLET!

I don’t care…

Cause I’m a crook.

Another KEvin Jonas interview in SIngapore!

They ARE going to Asia next year!

• selly :)

Queen-Bee said:

Is that Courtney?

SELENA > everyone.

nick is just a ugly faggot

Kevin’s age. ;)

no name said:

ssexybeast said:

Maybe she focuses on the inside
    ———————
    nick is hot bitch.

he’s also a child

• selly :)

NICK IS UGLY AS HELL.
    no joke.

selly :) said:

NICK IS UGLY AS HELL.
    no joke.
    =============
    Well, he WAS before! When he was 13-14 YEESH!

His teeth messed up, UGLY ass smile! No cute factor AT ALL!

He is STILL a whiny mess though.

• DinoGirl

To help brighten your day.
    You need it.

• LOL

ahahah! it’s soooooo funny.
    that guys.. and the bodyguard falling.. hahaha! OMG! this is the best ‘fan jumps on stage’ ever :)

*Pops mouth*

*Yawn*

………Hmmmm.

Let me reach 30.

• AAC

selly :) said:

NICK IS UGLY AS HELL.
    no joke.
    _________

Someone please get this chick and Jackie some happy pills. Or kidnap them both and put them on a stranded island with no internet so they can annoy eachother to death.

no name said:

ssexybeast said:

Maybe she focuses on the inside
    ———————
    nick is hot bitch.

he’s also a child– A child with a BIG BANK ACCOUNT! ;/

• Angela.

OceanUP has taken over my life.

Insert COMMENT here.

• Emily Ford

Tsk. Tsk.

I rock.

Out LOUD.

29…AND…

• J

Yeaah? she has skin….OMG :O you dont?
    Now thats rad:)

Charlotte-x-

I KNOWWW <3

• jerseygirl

OCEANUP NEEDS TO RATION OUT THE JB POSTS!!!!!

It’s too much all at once!

• megan.jonas

HAHAHHAHA THAT’S HILARIOUS !
    i think they were laughing . :)

I was there!
    It was so funny,because I thought he was from the band,but then I saw the security guard running behind him.
    The three Jonas Brothers were staring at him like “WTF?”

4 jonas post??

wow.

THAT’S HILARIOUS!

hero.

TheRealShanna

Its funny when your “friends” talk shit about you. Hah. Atleast now I know.
    1 minute ago from UberTwitter

TheRealShanna

This girl in my dance class commes in a new jonas brothers shirt everyday. Its annoying.
    about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

TheRealShanna

No I’m legit in SOO much pain:(
    about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

• Pixita

Too funny, we were just talking about this half an hour ago.
    jerseygirl said:

OCEANUP NEEDS TO RATION OUT THE JB POSTS!!!!!

It’s too much all at once!
    How am I supposed to leave now!

• Lorena

LMFAO, that was funny. He probably got all the girls numbers after that :P

• :D

I’m sure that made them very happy ;)

I’m just kidding haha I love them..

Thats her whore clothing line..

• Delsy

Can’t stop watching urg

Yeaah? she has skin….OMG :O you dont?
    Now thats rad:) ___ Her shorts are shorter than Mileys!

• SJS

Hahaha. That was awesome. I would’ve cracked up laughing if I was up there.

hahaha love them

Those are DANCE outfits! She’s doing DANCE positions. You’re just jealous because she has talent and because she has a good body!___ those pictures are 2 years old. she is trying to sell a clothing line.

lmfao at the security falling, trying to chase the kid haha

• ssexybeast

Yeaah? she has skin….OMG :O you dont?
    Now thats rad:)

Why can’t I see anything?

Yeaah? she has skin….OMG :O you dont?
    Now thats rad:) ___ Her shorts are shorter than Mileys!_____ thats when she used to be prettier and thinner.

• J

So? There Dance Shorts

HAHAHAHH!
    That’s hilarious.

Now a better version of it needs to be uploaded so we can see their faces.

- 3.15pm EST The show is on!
    – Nick is wearing his red feather hat.
    – Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.
    – 4.20pm EST Kevin jumped into the crowd!!

• jerseygirl

Pixita
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:29 pm
    Pixita said:

Too funny, we were just talking about this half an hour ago.
    jerseygirl said:

OCEANUP NEEDS TO RATION OUT THE JB POSTS!!!!!

It’s too much all at once!
    How am I supposed to leave now!
    ———————
    And how are we supposed to find anyone? LOL.

Guaranteed we’ll be suffering from a Jonas drought in four hours.

• DinoGirl

Am I the only one who’s watched this video like 4 times already?
    x]

Haha.
    I can’t get enough of it.

• miley love

MILEY IS MUCH BETTER**************JONAS SISTER SUCK***********************MILEY THE BEST***************OUT JANOSS SISTERSSSS

The media better give nick so much shit when they find out nick is dating this girl:
    just as much as miley got for justin

ROOFL!

• selenaalltheway1

OMG i sent it to them :)

Yay

• selenaalltheway1

Rita??? I sent it to them :(

- 3.15pm EST The show is on!
    – Nick is wearing his red feather hat.
    – Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.
    – 4.20pm EST Kevin jumped into the crowd!!

Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.

LMFAO

J said:

So? There Dance Shorts___ And Miley wears Concert shorts right?

• xD.

i’m sorry, but that was EPIC! xD.
    we’ve seen girls go crazy, but this dude was just awesome! I give props to that kid. I wouldn’t have the guts to do that!

:D.

• Bre

OMG when the security guy triped I died a little, :D

• J

J said:

So? There Dance Shorts___ And Miley wears Concert shorts right?
    haha yeaah your smart :)

• miley love

FUCK OUT STUPID ASSSS FAN JONOS SISTER ******** MILEY CYRUS I LOVE

nick finger me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee lol

nick finger me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee lol
    ====================================

Kevins on a fucking roll today. Catching bras and jumping into the crowd

• selenaalltheway1

I sent it to them… not rita :(

• ssexybeast

Is that photoshopped lol?

• UGHUGHUGHUGH!!!!!

People have differing opinions. That’s life.

• selly :)

FUCK OUT STUPID ASSSS FAN JONOS SISTER

SELENA GOMEZ IS MUCH BETTER

• Dumm Blonnd

OMG LOL.

• racheldxo
  • Stephanie176

ahaaaa thats hilarious!! love it!!!! except that guys an asshole for doing that fuck himm whats his problemmmm

Jonas fans are ridiculous.

If you like 1 brother, you hate the others.

If you hate 1 brother, you like the others.

W. T. F?!