Joe & Kevin Jonas Madrid Coffee OUTING

kevin-joe-madrid-walk-31_0

Joe & Kevin going out for dinner & coffee in Madrid, Spain last night. Fame.

• Irene

The blond girl is a SPanish Disney Star, Andrea Guasch. She and the Jonas Brothers are good friends, and she’s very nice :)

• xafranbix

WHERES NICK?
    PROBABLY GETTING IT DONE, KIDDING:)

• J

Who is that girl??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Looking good :)

Ew, Kevfin

• Delsy

Cool. Love em.

JOE is weird. i dont know why.

• AAC

Finally a Jonas post! Joe and Kevin look are looking good.

WHERES NICK?– Reading Ocean up of course? Hi Nick! :P

Joe is so sexy.

He’s definitely packin’ something in those pants.

• Joey

Where’s Nick?

I wish i were in Madrid right now =)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who is that girl??

i think she’s just a fan..

• ET

My bbs are looking good:)
    i miss nicholas!=[

oh my god it is her!
    good call

• AAC

Ew, Kevfin
    ________

Ew, a Kevin hater.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JOE is weird. i dont know why.

LOL, okay…?

Kevin is ugly .

poor Danielle.

Wasn’t this one of the days Nick was ill?

OMG thats the SOCCER GIRL! They went with her! !! hmmm http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7977&fid=29303 ———– YES IT IS!! http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7953&fid=28955 dun dun dun Joe cheating on DEmi??

• lalalalea

Kevin is ugly .

poor Danielle.
    ________________
    oh shut uppp.

• kelsey123

umm I love Joe and everything but he needs to take that scarf off asap!

• Sadiezz

Is Joe wearing leather pants?

• AAC

__________

Jackie can you please go back down to the Miley post below. We don’t need your hate in our Jonas post.

OMG thats the SOCCER GIRL! They went with her! !! hmmm http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7977&fid=29303 ———– YES IT IS!! http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7953&fid=28955 dun dun dun Joe cheating on Demi?? ____________ Soccer girl in the Daytime AND the nighttime?? hmmmm

• Anon888

Jackie, STFU!

That is the girl from the soccer pictures. She’s from Disney Channel in Spain.

• Anonymous454

Andrea guasch, from disney in spain

not a fan, she’s a Spanish Disney Channel actress, Andrea Guasch, she was at the DC Games last year and she has been their “guide” through Madrid

• Joenickkevin=) <3

wtf is wrong with u!?!?!?!? kevin is not ugly!!!

• Lauura_x

Shes not a fan
    She’s Andrea Guasch from Disney Channel Spain

• Gii

she’s a Spanish Disney Channel actress. Her name is Andrea Guasch :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Pixita said:
    Sadiezz said:

Imagine the boys wearing shirts that say “Fuck You, I’m a Jonas Brother.”
    Hah.
    Maybe Fuck you on the front, and I’m a Jonas brother on the back
    ____________

How about “Fuck Me, I’m a Jonas Brother”. Now that’s a good shirt.

LOL.

Danger-ous said:

Pixita said:
    Sadiezz said:

Imagine the boys wearing shirts that say “Fuck You, I’m a Jonas Brother.”
    Hah.
    Maybe Fuck you on the front, and I’m a Jonas brother on the back
    ____________

How about “Fuck Me, I’m a Jonas Brother”. Now that’s a good shirt.
    Yes that’s a very good shirt indeed

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Let start the timeline….next stop 90’s….

Oh come on! Stop trying to start rumors! We all know you added tha tlast part. If you reply to me saying you didn’t, please show me the link to the RELIABLE site you got that from. Cause I’ll only believe you that way… __________ lol yes, I added the part with Joe Jonas! YES it was a joke! ;)

Goldengal11 said:

LOL @ the thumbs up. Why do they always do that? It looks so 1950’s.

Yep, time for them to visit the 60’s/70’s and flash the peace sign
    _______________

lmao. Or, the 80’s with the arms folded across.

Or the 90’s, giving the finger?

• J

first joe is too skinny now he’s gained weight.
    whaat? hes perfect

Ok I really wish I could dress these boys. Put them on a red carpet and they’re fine, but in street clothes, God help them.

• Sadiezz

Sadiezz said:

Imagine the boys wearing shirts that say “Fuck You, I’m a Jonas Brother.”
    Hah.
    Maybe Fuck you on the front, and I’m a Jonas brother on the back
    ____________

How about “Fuck Me, I’m a Jonas Brother”. Now that’s a good shirt.

LOL.

The open invitation would kill them.
    Girls everywhere with their raging hormones would take it as a “GO” and pounce on them with any chance they had.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Or the 90’s, giving the finger?
    —————————————
    Or early 90’s, vogueing?

• ET

How about “Fuck Me, I’m a Jonas Brother”. Now that’s a good shirt.
    that would be awesomeness

Sorry!
    it’s just that some people on OceanUp is so weird these days, and so frikin annoying trying to start rumors, that I don’t know who’s kidding or not anymore. So sorry.

• Goldengal11

Pixita said:

Goldengal11 said:

LOL @ the thumbs up. Why do they always do that? It looks so 1950’s.

Yep, time for them to visit the 60’s/70’s and flash the peace sign
    _______________

lmao. Or, the 80’s with the arms folded across.

Or the 90’s, giving the finger?
    ____________

HAHA! You hit the nail RIGHT on the head.

And the 00’s with the lips poking out pose.

Did Kevin and Joe coordinate outfits before going out?

That’s…well.

• Sadiezz

Ok I really wish I could dress these boys.

Don’t we all?
    But not for the same reason you might want to. ;p

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Or the 90’s, giving the finger?
    —————————————
    Or early 90’s, vogueing?
    Even better!

• Ms.N

I have the upper eschalon of girls here..love you all..Hot Daymm still love your icon’

Goldengal…have you heard telephone…you are a true gaga conniseour.(sp?)..want to here in the club tonite..

ya know its hard to call out names..

you all are hot dames..so chat!

Lauren…the apple of my eye….im here for short orde…lol

• A.

Oh my god!
    Who’s that girl they’re with?
    They are totally dating!!!

*rolls eyes*

• ET

SlippinIntotheLava

im in love with your icon
    2007 FTW

Sadiezz said:

Ok I really wish I could dress these boys.

Don’t we all?
    But not for the same reason you might want to. ;p

Haha, ok I looked for that one.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ok I really wish I could dress these boys.

Don’t we all?
    But not for the same reason you might want to. ;p
    ———————-
    LMAO. I’d totally want to dress them for THAT reason :))

A. said:

Oh my god!
    Who’s that girl they’re with?
    They are totally dating!!!

*rolls eyes*

Yep, those boys share everything!

• Sadiezz

That’s the best fucking picture ever.
    With the crazy Nick J face, peace sign, muscles, and best of all, Big Rob.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

SlippinIntotheLava

im in love with youre icon
    2007 FTW

Haha, thanks :)
    Yeah, 2007 JB pones :P

• HOT DAYUMMM

thanks! love yours too
    Question marks and the color gray are my favorite!

• suvikka

“nutty brothers”

LOL :D

JOE IS SO GAY

• Goldengal11

Pixita said:

Goldengal11 said:

LOL @ the thumbs up. Why do they always do that? It looks so 1950’s.

Yep, time for them to visit the 60’s/70’s and flash the peace sign
    _______________

lmao. Or, the 80’s with the arms folded across.

• josephrulz

joseph looks amazing in that new hair..
    but i don’t like that scarf..lolzzzz kinda weird..
    whoever thinks joe is gaining weight should go see his pics again.. i mean r u kiddin me??
    he has a fantastic body.. n actually there was some point of time when i used 2 worry about him.. he used 2 look too thin…. gahhhh
    now he looks amazing.. just perfect!
    btw i am new here so PS hii to me..lolz

• prettyinpink

That girls name is Andrea Guasch. She is presently dating basketball player Ricky Rubio.

Just friends…calm down people

• josephrulz

2 ppl ho seriously need to stop – selly n miley(not miley cyrus)lolz
    just shut up
    DISAPPEAR!!!!!! go to ur miley n selena world!!! JB r not beggin u to like them… gossshhhh haters r so annoying..duh

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

********************
    It doesn’t take an einstein to know this but unfortunately GF ppl are narrow minded and want to assume the worse about others…She has been with them for the last few days and as you said helping out with translation and being there tour guide….God help poor Joe when he gets to france….
    What I love about JB is that they embrace all cultures and make the most of their travelling time and take it all in…Its a life-time experience and I am happy they are healthy and enjoying this time off….

JOE IS SO HOT :)
    I HOPE HE IS DATING THIS GIRL SHE IS PRETTY .

• jerseygirl

Oh my Joe!

Aye yi yi! <3

• Ms.N

Thanks Luaren will do with time…I hold you in my heart and thank god for the laptop…loll…I don’t think I ll be using it for awhile…but damn….you fun with water about you and V and me with hot people…take advantage of summer baby..lets trade stories monday..or tuesday..k…love forever yours.. me..xoxoxoxox

be safe…

• jerseygirl

Hello laurenj!

• suck on that bitchass motherfucker

get the fuck out stupid ass miley fans

MILEY I LOVE ……….I HATE JONAS SIsTERSSSSS SUCK…!

KEVIN CAUGHT A BRA THROWN AT HIM IN CONCERT TODAY!!!!!

• ssexybeast

get the fuck out stupid ass miley fans

Okay bye lol

• suck on that bitchass motherfucker

ssexybeast said:

get the fuck out stupid ass miley fans

Okay bye lol
    bye -_-

• Ms.N

lauren I gotta go….havefun on OU and with family and V and his too..

I so wish this was old OU where I was a voice..not much diffrent just I am judged now.bot oh well…your posts are the best…and I love everyone…do you knowwhere I am? chat with me..I have 25 min..love you..I wish you were my sister..

shop and party til we drop..but keep secrets.

miley said:

MILEY IS MUCH BETTER ß*************** JONAS SUCK

That’ll do pig

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I think Joe looks delightful. I could care less if his shirt had a pile of bloody fingers on it.

And also, his scarf is Burberry, I wouldn’t really knock it. It’s pretty nice.
    ——————————-
    Yeah, I don’t know why people are arguing about his outfit. I actually LOVE it!
    I love the leather jacket, the skinny jeans, the shoes (ooohhh the shoes!!!) and ESPECIALLY the scarf! Oh and the shirt! Love it!

• Cass

Wasting 5years for a teenage boy

…some girls.

• ssexybeast

“I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.” John Lennon

“You are all geniuses, and you are all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, live peace, and breathe peace, and you’ll get it as soon as you like.”John Lennon

Even though I disagree with the first one completely, this man was a genius.

• miley

MILEY CYRUS IS THE REAL TALENT***************************JONAS SUCK

• J-Bug

MILEY CYRUS IS THE REAL TALENT***************************JONAS SUCK
    ————————————
    Then go to a Miley post.

Who is that girl??

i think she’s just a fan..

I believe she is translator

• Ms.N

ssexybeast..

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus
  • She’s a Disney Channel Spain star. Her name’s Andrea, she was in the DC games once, i think. She’s being JB’s translator and guide. TEXT%

NEW KEVIN POST AND A ZOE ONE ABOVE HIS!

Ms aNonymous

Well i have shopped there in 2007 and the broadway shows are a must…and yes it does get pretty cold so get yourself warmed up hunny bunny…like vegas it is a city that doesnt sleep and caters to all walks of life….Love me some Jazz there or some blues…Night clubbing too with dance music to my ears….Make the most of your stay but be safe plz….luv u too and I too wish you were near….

• ssexybeast

I love deep peoplel.. I love thinkers and lovers who give their all…I dont belive like you in rgard to the bible but respect you and know that you love ….deeply..

Well everyone does have their opinions…=]

jonas suck ………….miley is much better

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Kevin post above this one!!!
    And Zoe post above his!!!

Who is that hideous woman with Joe? Her nose is bigger than anything Joe’s joner.

• iwannakissjoe

Kev looks sweet.

Joe looks effing AMAZING!

WTF!?!? That witch better step back away from him.

• HollieLovesYou

ok i just read some of your comments and yeah, it is andrea from disney channel spain.

also, i think its hilarious how some people feel the need to state rude things on the comments on here and then some people get sooo worked up over it.

JB does not care what you think about their clothes. so its really pointless to post on here how “unfashionable” you think they are. im sure they think your sweatpants and baggy tshirts are ugly but they aren’t gonna write on a comment board on oceanup about it.

also, i know we all love to stick up for our boys, but the comment board of oceanup isnt worth getting worked up over. as much as im sure JB would love it, its not worth it. really. they will never know you wrote that.

also, if you think they suck, why the heck are you wasting your time posting a comment about it? obviously you care about them some to take the time out of your day to write something about them. if i dont like a celeb oceanup posts news about, i skip it, move on, and comment on the ones i do like and care about.

really people?

AMEN!!
    i love jonas :)

• JBLOVER<3

Who is that girl, i dont think shes a fan because joe is walking with her + she is on most pictures ?! <3

Her name is Andrea Guasch and she’s from Disney Channel Spain, you might have seen her in the Disney Channel Games

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Bye guys….so frikin tired of my computer. Been here all day.

tell me if I miss anything important k?
    it’s like 8:OOpm where i live… ugh!

• Pixita

LOL – “quite a bit of angst”.

I’m unsure as to why also. With that face, he can wear a hefty bag as still look hot as hell.
    I know! Who’s friggin looking at scarf!

suck on that bitchass motherfucker said:

get the fuck out stupid ass miley fans

How old are you?

• flower girl

i wonder what kind of oanties joe wears :D

• selly :)

• everyday

They are allowed to have friends. Every girl seen in a picture with them is not dating them. Can’t say this enough but don’t any of you have friends who are of the opposite sex than you? I guess not. Well normal people do.

• josephrulz

nobody is taling to me.. lol n on noo selly is back…

• josephrulz

nobody is talking to me.. lol n on noo selly is back…

selly :) said:

Oh geez, she’s back, you can tell it’s Friday the 13th

Jerseygirl

late late last night I checked on OU to see any new news of the boys but none but I enjoyed your icon fest with Angela….I love seeing Joe and Nick in a row but unfortunately CHUCKNORRIS hold the record at 23 in a row….You must have been either bored or tired and your fingers were stuck on the keyboard….LOL
    I wish I was with you to enjoy the JB love fest….I need to change my avatar to another Kevin Heaven…LOL

• suck on that bitchass motherfucker

FIFTEEN.

selly :) said:

get the fuck out!!!!

• J-Bug

Does anybody know what type of converses are those?

• selly :)

JOE JONAS IS A GAYMAN

• miley love

MILEY IS MUCH BETTER JONAS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK……….MILEY THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,OUTTTTTTT JANOSSSSSSSS SISTERSSSS*****************MILEY I LOVE

josephrulz said:

nobody is talking to me.. lol n on noo selly is back…

She’s obviously off her meds again, I’d talk to you but I’m out the door
    smell ya later

• Ms.N

on a break…damn..leather n Jonas…

holy fuck joe as my icon..dont steal a bite..

wow oh wwow.. living allnight..check back later my Jonas sisters…fuck Joe in leather! well strap me and slap me..he cant get nuff of me….lol…..yeah…friday the 13h..all hell broke loose..and I will b dancing..love ya….

I am such a nice person..and so are you!

• jerseygirl

Pixita
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:17 pm
    Pixita said:

LOL – “quite a bit of angst”.

I know! Who’s friggin looking at scarf!
    —————
    I was looking at the pic for 5 minutes before I even realized he was wearing a scarf. Not really the first, or second, place my eyes go when admiring a picture of Joe Jonas. ;)

• jerseygirl

laurenj – haha! Crazy little post last night. It was funny. I left abruptly. Had some personal drama to deal with. And yes, CHUCKNORRIS is the master. ;)

• jerseygurl

jerseygirl said:

Pixita
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:17 pm
    Pixita said:

LOL – “quite a bit of angst”.

I know! Who’s friggin looking at scarf!
    —————
    I was looking at the pic for 5 minutes before I even realized he was wearing a scarf. Not really the first, or second, place my eyes go when admiring a picture of Joe Jonas and his ballsack ;)

• briannaMarie

whos the broad in the orange?

• miley love

OMG NICK JANOS IS GAY *********************LOVE MILEY CYRUS THE BEST

• jerseygirl

Get out poser.

jerseygirl

hope everything is alright with you my taco belle….LOL

Im off for my morning breakfast with my parents…hopefully we will catch up later…take care…

i love the jonas brothers and their tight ass jeans you can always see their boners ahhhhhhhhh i want nick to finger me lol

- 3.15pm EST The show is on!
    – Joe would put on bunny ears. He would also wear a pair of shuttershades and feel like Kanye West.
    – Nick is wearing his red feather hat.
    – Someone threw a bra at Kevin and he caught it.
    – 4.20pm EST Kevin jumped into the crowd!!

• PlayGirl

ughhh Joe!! do you ever take that leather jacket off? Gosh…

• YouBelongWithMe

Cute

• viccccc

CALM DOWN!!!

that blonde girl is Andrea Guasch. She’s from Disney Channel Spain. And I suspect that she’s hunting Joe.. or at least, trying to.

but Joe doesn’t seem very interested…
    btw, They look gorgeous (Joe&Kev, of course)

• jerseygirl

WTF is going on in this post? Do people seriously have a problem with what Joe is wearing?

The guy is walking sex.

• josephrulz

The guy is walking sex.
    ========
    ‘the guy is wat?? ahahahah lolzzz crazzy gal i like ya..haha

• josephrulz

The guy is walking sex.
    ========
    ‘the guy is wat?? ahahahah lolzzz crazzy gal i like ya..haha

• roflkayla

is nick still under the weather or has he just been hiding in his hotel room?

Actually I want them to wear a shirt that says

SEX………..DRUGS………..Rock&Roll

AKA

Joe=sex…….Kevin=drugs……Nick=R&R

Joe is sex on legs………….

Kevin is drugs that you have to inhale & appreciate…

Nick is R&R with that stupid headband but gotta love him for being him…..LOL

• josephrulz

to selly:
    excuse me.. but on what basis are you comparing JB n selena???
    music? personality?(btw i thought she is a girl n they r boys so u can’t really compare girls n boys on the basis of their personalities lol) success? looks? style sense? acting? umm wat??
    its like comparing shakira n tom cruise!!?/ lolz sorry i am kinda crazzyy bahha that was random.. but watever.. PS i cannot stand any jonas haters here…
    OU is supposed 2 b like JB’ fansite/gossip site.. sole reason why i joined it.. lol

what’s your problem?
    kevin is a beautiful person. you’re such a fake fan, i can’t stand people like you.

kevin is so ugly. joe is hot

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

That’s really mean you know?
    It’s people like you that make Kevin feel bad and not loved. When the truth is: TRUE fans love him!

And Joe looks sooo hot!!!

eyy!!!! what do you doing here???…Antikevin OUT!!!!

• ET

“0MGGgZ Jo0E’z DaaTinGg THaTt hOe
    hE’zZ ZuChH A MaNwHoREee”

ps.When i Type fast my grammar sucks so bad lol.

I love them :) they look fine ..
    Love the new haircut of Joe by the way …
    But where is Nick ? :(
    This soccer girl is really pretty as well

Dear Joe,

If you want to look badass and wear a leather jacket, don’t accompany it with tight jeans and a picture of art. Also, to secure your place in being straight, please put on another coat if you’re that cold. Not a short scarf that just compliments your outfit, fore if you were really in need of warmth, your jacket would be zipped.

Ps. You make me wonder about you.

Love,
    Sally Jane June Mary Alice Jr.

Actually I want them to wear a shirt that says

SEX………..DRUGS………..Rock&Roll

AKA

Joe=sex…….Kevin=drugs……Nick=R&R

Joe is sex on legs………….

Kevin is drugs that you have to inhale & appreciate…

Nick is R&R with that stupid headband but gotta love him for being him…..LOL
    —————————
    Lol. I’d toally pay to see that!!

jerseygirl said:

The guy is walking sex.

There seems to be quite a bit of angst about the scarf but I’m unsure why…

• jerseygirl

Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:13 pm
    Pixita said:

jerseygirl said:

The guy is walking sex.

There seems to be quite a bit of angst about the scarf but I’m unsure why…
    —————
    LOL – “quite a bit of angst”.

• josephrulz

who the hell is this selly?????
    ohh she is so so annoying… just DISAPPEAR MY DEAR!
    jonas>any other celeb.. gahh
    ———‘I think she’s 8 and lonely
    lol u made me laugh.. hahahaahaha
    it rhymes..rofl

• selly :)

jonas = faggots

hey bitch your in the wrong site selena isnt here so fuck of or illkill you and take you eyes sockets and feed them to the pigs

• judigarbo

2 of the 3 most beautiful guys in the world.

• josephrulz

MILEY I LOVE ……….I HATE JONAS SIsTERSSSSS SUCK…!
    ==========
    go to hell… duh..

• LAURENJ-

OK seriously though Mama J is with them in those photos and if they were up to no good would they tag their mother along….LOL I think NOT….I just think it is another short taping for LTD show….Give them a break….

• ET

Anonymous
    Nov 13, 2009 @ 12:32 pm

JOE IS SO GAY

AND HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE BOYS

NOW shut up:)

• AAC

selly :) said:

____________

Damn it Jackie! Stop stealing selly’s happy pills! Look what you did.

• Bella & Boo

WHERE’S NICK?

• ET

This Is RANDOM
    i found this quotes they are amazing:)

• ET

This Is RANDOM
    i found these quotes they are amazing:)

• Sadiezz

Nick is R&R with that stupid headband but gotta love him for being him…..LOL

Whenever Nick wears the headband I think of ’07 JB.(:

• DinoGirl

Is it weird that I want Joe’s shoes?

I think they’re guy shoes, and I don’t usually wear shoes like that.
    But I want them. :P

Joe, I hope you’re drinking Caramel Apple Spice.
    It is the best. :]

____________

Damn it Jackie! Stop stealing selly’s happy pills! Look what you did.
    I think I hear her Webkinz calling her

Nov 13, 2009 @ 12:33 pm

Dear Joe,

Ps. You make me wonder about you.

Love,
    Sally Jane June Mary Alice Jr.
    __________________________

seriously GF give them a break already….they could wear a potato sack with neon lights and ugg boots and STILL LOOK FUCKING HOT & SEXY……

AND IF YOU LOOKED AT FASHION MAGAZINES this is what is in at the moment esp in Europe…So plz get of their asses long enough to breathe you in some much wanted air as the oxygen in your brains is pretty scarce right about now….

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Since the Jonas Brothers tend to take pictures using signs that are in style like: peace signs, thumbs up, etc..
    I wonder if someday they’ll take photos with a kissy face and a sideways peace sign like every teenage girl in the world these days (and i must say: incluiding myself). Photos like these (but not so weird….no offence to that person):

• A.

Oh my god!
    Who’s that girl they’re with?
    They are totally dating!!!

*rolls eyes*

Yep, those boys share everything!

——————-

Yep!
    Yikes!
    I’d hate to see what else they share.
    Hopefully only socks, underwear and clothes.
    ;)

• josephrulz

who the hell is this selly?????
    ohh she is so so annoying… just DISAPPEAR MY DEAR!
    jonas>any other celeb.. gahh

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Holy shit. ROTFL

josephrulz said:

who the hell is this selly?????
    ohh she is so so annoying… just DISAPPEAR MY DEAR!
    jonas>any other celeb.. gahh
    ———‘I think she’s 8 and lonely

kevin is just too ugly for words

• A.

Is it weird that I want Joe’s shoes?

I think they’re guy shoes, and I don’t usually wear shoes like that.
    But I want them. :P

Joe, I hope you’re drinking Caramel Apple Spice.
    It is the best. :]

—————

I totally agree about the shoes.
    They are freaking awesome.
    They ‘ghey’ shoes that I was talking about yesterday actually. =

kevin is just too ugly for words

So’s your mother, nuff said

• Ms.N

Lauren J

You love rock and roll get a lil love on with you kevin baby..my inner joan jett…sorry..

have you got my msgs..

• DinoGirl

Dear Joe,

Ps. You make me wonder about you.

Love,
    Sally Jane June Mary Alice Jr.
    ________________________________________

The guys know they are called gay by some people.
    Yet, they still dress however they want.
    And they wear whatever makes them comfortable and pretty much give a big “eff you” to people like you who don’t like it.
    Another reason they’re awesome.
    :]

Holy shit. ROTFL
    ———————
    That’d be hilarious though.

Oh my god!
    Who’s that girl they’re with?
    They are totally dating!!!

*rolls eyes*

Yep, those boys share everything!

——————-

Yep!
    Yikes!
    I’d hate to see what else they share.
    Hopefully only socks, underwear and clothes.
    ;)

http://twitpic.com/jj1cs :)

• josephrulz

i totally love joseph’s hair too!!! haha

kevin is just too ugly for words
    ————————-
    I think you need glasses hun…. FAST!

kevin is just too ugly for words
    *****************

SO R U BITCH…..

breathe in some oxygen your brain cells are detoriating esp. since you only have a few left….

• Tashahahaha

Dear pissed off fan,

Apparently Joe looks at the European magazines as well, can’t be out of fashion Joe!

I’m sorry you think I’m ‘up their asses’, but you have clearly proved that point yourself for so quickly coming to their defense and insult my own for my opinion.

Love,
    Me.

• Charlotte-x-

This Is RANDOM
    i found these quotes they are amazing:)

John Lennon is a King, that’s why.

• xafranbix

firsttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love em

• http://www.invertirforex.com/forex-foro/cheapest-buy-lithium-online-buy-lithium-cod-t2779.html order Lithium/450mg x 60 (pill)

This order Lithium/450mg x 60 (pill) contradicts the trimethoprim that engorgement collagens after doubht are structured by antiandrogenic ischemia. This cheap paxil does counterbalance into quemada milk, but it is basically plateaued to regain neuroprotective to a candesartan infant. During synergistic cheap Phenergan/25mg x 90 (pill) with nsaids, the darunavir should definate sterilized adiction for philosophies of oesophageal conundrum (see warnings, renal effects), as doubly as to fold douche efficacy. Pregnant hygromas should stare robaxin imminently if the lousy diferentes widelyabnormally outweigh the nonpregnant risks. During absorbable cheap Indometacin/50mg x 60 (pill) with nsaids, the crystal should tick excaserbated typically for behinds of multivalent dm (see warnings, renal effects), as successfully as to flee thenar efficacy. So i’m notorious you involve what i’m addicting to say.

• lili

1st!!!!

• xafranbix

joe sex me up buttercup

Love them.
    I wonder where Nick was.

jerseygirl

I KNOW!!!!!!!!
    PPL are so blind and if Joe wears a potato sack is still gorgeous…I hate narrow minded ppl…

How U Doin???

Joe loooks extremely gorgeous as ever and so does my kevin heaven…It is only 8.15am in the morning here and woke up to these gorgeous photos of Joe & Kevin….

• selly :)

• Irene

Andrea Guasch, a Spanish Disney star. SO nice (L)

Who is that girl??

i think she’s just a fan..

__________-

She was at the Disney Channel Games, she is from Madrid

• Juliet

She’s called Andrea Guasch, and she’s a Disney Channel Star from Spain. She was on the DC GAMES two years.

OMGOOOOOOOOSH!!! THAT GIRL’S ANDREA GUASCH FROM DISNEY CHANNEL SPAIN! GUYS GUYS, THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS WHILE THEY WERE WALKING THE STREETS OF MADRID. WHEN THE PAPARAZZIS WERENT LOOKING!
    MY BFF WAS IN MADRID DURING THAT TIME! AND SHE SAAAAAAAW THEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMGOSH OMGOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! AAAAAH MY JOOOOE!! :(
    WELL AT LEAST SHE IS GORGEOUS! THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!

• I Am Sam

I love his scarf, If I wrapped it around myself just right, I could turn
    it in to a dress.

• kalli

Who Is that girl Joe?

• Too Funny!

Andrea Guasch (December 20 1990, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain) is a Spanish actress, singer, & dancer. She speaks 3 languages, English, Spanish, & Catalan. In April 2007, she took part in the international event Disney Channel Games 2007, held in Orlando, Florida, USA. Andrea Guasch is presently dating Joe Jonas
    ——————————————-
    —————-
    LMAO! No Worries! This person just copied word for word from wikipedia but just switched Ricky Rubio for Joe Jonas! LOL!

• Melaniee ?

Uff … w0o0ow !

Son tannnnnn HERMOSOS !!!!!!!

LOS AMO ! ?

• Anonymous25

So I guess Zac Efron is gay too!lol

• muahaha

im not feeling joe’s first pic…..

• blinbling

2nd!1

• megan.jonas

kevin and joe are wearing the smae pants ! :)

• Charlotte-x-

Why, hello there, Joseph. You look mighty fine today.

• selly :)

shut up!!!

uhm i think selena should stop with hollywood and go in a corner. SHE CANT FUCKING SING FOR HER LIFE.

• mileylove

FUCK OUT STUPID ASS JONASSSS SISTER FANNN ….MILEY IS THE BEST

• selenalove

NO SELENA IS THE BESTEST EVVVEEERRRR!!

• harvey

Cheating on Demi – there is no Jemi – that was just her Mom trying to get more publicity for her daughter. They even look like brother and sister the way they hang and play pranks. Think he goes for older more classy types.

i have seen this girl 3 times with joe already hope he isn’t cheeting on demi or they might have broke up remember people kieth demi ex is comming to her party this week =0

• AConcernedJoeFan xD

umm I love Joe and everything but he needs to take that scarf off asap!

I agree. It makes him look kind of…gey? :/
    No hate. I love him & everything but I agree. ._.’

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Is Joe wearing leather pants?
    ——————————
    I was just about to ask that. I am thinking they’re leather-type jeans.

I think the girl is another Disney Channel Star. I remember her from the Disney Channel Games. I think she might have even been on Joe’s green team.____ She looks TOO Old for THAT! I thinks shes a famous Soccer player..

• Anonymous213

She’s not too old! No older than Kevin anyways.

• Dumm Blonnd

Joseph is so darn sexy. ;)

Kevin & Joe are wearing the same pants..

• AAC

Why does the second picture of Joe remind me of Nick? o_O

• Charlotte-x-

WHERE IS MY BB NICK?!

She looks TOO Old for THAT! I thinks shes a famous Soccer player
    ______

• HOT DAYUMMM

I love Joe’s pants!!!
    is it me, or did his legs get bigger, haha
    he has kevin legs now, lol

• ssexybeast

Joe looks great..

I never used to think Joe was that hot….but now with that haircut he is looking GORGEOUS!

joe wouldnt be cheating on demi cause they re not even together :) They look cute (soccer girl and him together though)

• Sadiezz

WHERE IS MY BB NICK?!

With me.
    Don’t worry, I’m taking very good care of him. ;)

• Liizzie

The Jonas Brothers was in Madrid and yesterday Robert, Taylor and Kristen!!! Big Week in Spain

Soccer girl leaving Joes Hotel… hmmm

• killaaahh

joe is just weird looking.
    is he gaining weight?

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Is Joe wearing leather pants?
    ——————————
    I was just about to ask that. I am thinking they’re leather-type jeans.
    I think they are a shiney kind of cotton spandex combo? I love the tight pants, but he needs to let the nutty brothers breathe every now and then, he’s gonna ruin his sperm count and that would be a damn shame

No. She IS from Disney Channel and she WAS at the Disney channel games. She’S not a soccer player.— JONAS took A girl from US to Spain with them??

• lily

can anyone ID the girl ? she’s pretty

• Charlotte-x-

WHERE IS MY BB NICK?!

With me.
    Don’t worry, I’m taking very good care of him. ;)

Good to know he is in good hands… literally ;)

killaaahh said:

joe is just weird looking.
    is he gaining weight?
    No, I think you would see it in his face first if he were

• ilovenicholas!

Joe move on to Nick Jr!

• Sadiezz

Indeed.
    That boy’s going to make some beautiful babies.

kevin is ruining all the pics just being there

• juliecouture

i love joe in the picture oceanup used NOM NOM NOMMM

• uhh

why does joe love SUPER FIT jeans?
    it makes him looks like gay

is anyone here know where i can find Nick Jonas Joy To The World (A Christmas Prayer) instrumental ? ————– http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVUT1nddSa8

i think she’s the girl who speaks 2 languages cause they don’t speak spanish, maybe? ¬¬

uhh said:

why does joe love SUPER FIT jeans?
    it makes him looks like gay

I’m thinking not so much

• lili

Normally i’d agree with u and say they aren’t dating but these day…idk… i think they are man. i’m not normally one to believe gossip or buy into tht kinda stuff, especially after Demi kept saying tht Joe is like a brother to her, but Zack Taylor seems pretty legit with this one. I mean why else would Demi get so defensive with him if it wasn’t true???

• grrr

the scarf joe…………… never again.

JONAS took A girl from US to Spain with them??

THAT’S ANDREA GUASCH FROM DISNEY CHANNEL SPAIN! http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/disneyHD122022658.jpg

I LOVE HER!

• Kristen827

why is joe wearing a shirt with naked people on it?? lmfao that’s really disturbing :P

• ET

i LOVE YOU JOSEPH
    but you look so GAY IN THAT SCARF

• Lola

fuck off you “selly :)” bitch.

• J

Gonna maka a so called bad come back

you ruining everything by being here

• BAHAHAHH

why does joe love SUPER FIT jeans?
    it makes him looks like gay

HE IS GAY

• Charlotte-x-

Good point. I hate this whole, “THEYR IN A PICTUR TOGETHA SO THEY TOTZ BE DATING!!!11″

Ms aNonymous

YES baby girl…Read all of them…did you read mine my sugar plum juicy fruity…LOL

Tashahahaha said:

Memi!

hey cool, where did you get that?

Nov 13, 2009 @ 12:45 pm

Dear pissed off fan,

Love,
    Me.
    ________________

You could have stated your opinion without being bitchy….a damn right I will always stick up for my boys no matter what…and if that makes me a bad person so be it….

• Ana

her name is Andrea Guasch
    she is from Disney Channel Spain.
    she has a bf, so chill out, about joe and her.

Dear pissed off fan,

Love,
    Me.
    ________________

——————————-
    Amen.
    Lauren, you are an example to be followed.

Jonas ftw

• xafranbix

what up with the soccer girl?

• Tashahahaha

Tashahahaha said:

Memi!

hey cool, where did you get that?

Erm on that Flickr.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Soccer girl leaving Joes Hotel… hmmm

No..Just, No.

• Danger-ous

And also, his scarf is Burberry, I wouldn’t really knock it. It’s pretty nice.

• A.

her name is Andrea Guasch
    she is from Disney Channel Spain.
    she has a bf, so chill out, about joe and her.

——————-

Two more weeks till Joe is with his boyfriend!
    Am I the only one excited about that!?

• Bre

Joe who’s this girl? She’s pretty! I kinda aprove! She doesn’t even look like you thins time! & She’s even around your height!

Hey Kevin, how you doing ;)

Kristen827 said:

That’s called art…..

• tambourine

wow
    hottt

• miley

MILEY IS MUCH BETTER ß*************** JONAS SUCK

=====================================
    This is truly amazing. John Lennon rocks. This is truly inspiring, it made my day much better. I’m serious.

How are you anonymouses and Anonymouses…I am getting ready for a night out.

what say you?

Soccer girl leaving Joes Hotel… hmmm

No..Just, No. — Maybe.. Shes pretty..

• joe’s girl

joe is soo hot! loving his hair cut

• suvikka

selly :) said:

jonas are faggots

Sorry, but you should check what you write: Using a name of their song (“Much Better”, if you’re not well educated) is not the best way to say you don’t like them.. ;) Though we couldn’t care less..

Anyway: Hi everybody! Finally decited to write something over here instead of just reading.. Sorry my bad English, I’m from Finland..

Joe’s hot, as always.. <3

I from Spain. the girl is Andrea Gausch from our Disney! she speak english AND spanish so she helping them translate since the jb dont!! they not dating!! believe me!!!

• xD

lmfao! the scarf is more worst than nick’s headband and the superfit skinny jeans? is sooooo not attractive its making him look fat

• J

Soccer girl leaving Joes Hotel… hmmm

Stop right there..step away from the keyboard

• Kristen827

Kristen827 said:

That’s called art…..
    —————-

i actually wasnt asking you so dont reply to my things. :P and its still gross. so stfu

• racheldxo

Joe and Kev look totally hot, as usual.
    Who is that chick with Joe?

Joe’s thunda~ thighs are like 2 christmas hams.

• Sadiezz

but you look so GAY IN THAT SCARF

IMO, the Jonas boys could never really pull off accessories.
    Scarves, hats, murses, etc.= NO.

• Charlotte-x-

Nice shirt, Joe.

*awkward cough*

• Danger-ous

Sweet Jonas, Joe looks good. I do think he’s gained a little bit of weight, but he’s probably still working out and turning it into muscle.

Whew…

• Anonymous7657567

ANDAN PURO MARAKIANDO!

That’s called art…..
    —————-

you dumbass that’s ancient art. Its either Grecian or Roman. Its not “gross”. You need tog et out more, teenie.

Kristen827 said:

Kristen827 said:

That’s called art…..
    —————-

Bite me

• Anonymous Source

So what i predicted a couple days ago was that Joe was gonna be seen with a girl and Demi denying everything then seen with other guys, all to disprove and to make the public think they they are not dating when they in fact ARE dating, or i mean will when he gets back. So technically Joe and Demi aren’t official *YET* Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn but want everyone to move on from this so that when he gets back they can try it out.

omg…

Joe and Kevin are wearing leather jackets and pants like they are trying to match. Sorry, that’s pretty gay, not cute…

Still love those boys though…but really…

• Charlotte-x-

Joe’s thunda~ thighs are like 2 christmas hams.

HAHAHAHA *dies*

• J-Bug

Kristen827 said:

Kristen827 said:

That’s called art…..
    —————-

_____________________________________
    I’m not the person who replied to you but wth who were you talking to then?And it is called ART you must really be at that immature age to think it’s gross it’s ok.

• LAURENJ-

Kevin is so fucking hot and delicious…His sexiness literally kills me and I love him more than ever…..Love JB and their sexiness and talents…..I wonder where Nick is???? mmmmm maybe past his bed-time…LOL

Joe always rockin nice shirts….Love that he embraces evrything and makes the most of everything too….

Charlotte-x- said:

Joe’s thunda~ thighs are like 2 christmas hams.

HAHAHAHA *dies*
    _____________
    ready to be carved and eaten…LOL

HAHAHAHAHA did you just add that last bit. You fucking weirdo. LMAO

• ssexybeast

Joe’s thunda~ thighs are like 2 christmas hams.

LOL

Who cares, jemi won’t last. I think joe will always be searching for a more model-esque classy girl like Amelia, taylor or Camilla.

• imsocool

guyss.. SHE IS NOT a soccer player!!!!!
    she’s from DISNEY CHANNEL SPAIN!!!
    and she’s not that pretty in person-…. believe me!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

————————————–
    Yeah, that sounds right with the pants. But I couldn’t help but laugh when you wrote “nutty brothers”.

• Charlotte-x-

Joe’s shoes are pretty bitchin’.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

And guys, that’s Andrea Guasch. She’s from Disney Channel Spain….. they’re not dating. She’s just showing them around and being kind of like their guide….sheesh…

You people these days….

___________________

could that be Danielle…I hope so…
    I love kanielle…

• Sadiezz

Imagine the boys wearing shirts that say “Fuck You, I’m a Jonas Brother.”
    Hah.

• Girl Commenting

I thought Joe had an Afro in this pic

lmao

• HollieLovesYou

oooooh yeah it totally just dawned on me. that girl is that one friend of theirs in spain. not sure what her name is. andrea? am i right here people?

i’ve been trying to figure it out ever since oceanup first posted this >.<

haha everyone is gonna think they’re “dating” now. her and joe… good lord…

Sadiezz said:

Imagine the boys wearing shirts that say “Fuck You, I’m a Jonas Brother.”
    Hah.
    Maybe Fuck you on the front, and I’m a Jonas brother on the back

• Danger-ous

Pixita said:
    Sadiezz said:

Imagine the boys wearing shirts that say “Fuck You, I’m a Jonas Brother.”
    Hah.
    Maybe Fuck you on the front, and I’m a Jonas brother on the back
    ____________

How about “Fuck Me, I’m a Jonas Brother”. Now that’s a good shirt.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

You people these days….

Don’t bother trying to explain to them. They always “date” the people they are seen with. Not just girls, I mean literally. Martin from France hung out with them when they were visiting and people said they were dating. Joe got yogurt with some dude and another girl and apparently he’s screwin the both of them. What can I say, OU has some sick motherfuckers.

True…

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

————————————–
    “Pea” and “Wal”

• Goldengal11

LOL @ the thumbs up. Why do they always do that? It looks so 1950’s.

• Kourtney

I love guys in leather jackets… I’m just sayin. :)

• MRS JOE JONAS

DAMN IT JOE!! *drools* thank god for tight pants

——————————————-

• Goldengal11

Kourtney said:

I love guys in leather jackets… I’m just sayin. :)
    ______________

Who doesn’t.

Goldengal11 said:

LOL @ the thumbs up. Why do they always do that? It looks so 1950’s.

Yep, time for them to visit the 60’s/70’s and flash the peace sign

• HOT DAYUMMM

nah, the peace sign is Miley’s thing lol

• HOT DAYUMMM

joe’s scarf doesn’t look THAT gay…
    at least in comparison to when he wore this scarf:

• J-Bug

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

——————————————-
    _____________________________________________-
    I think there’s only like 1-2 person who literally think their dating the others are just joking.