Justin Bieber Good Morning America PIX

justin-bieber-good-morning-16

Justin on True Jackson VP under, if you missed it!

• dariane nicole

um yeah , u can ok . and justin is 15 . how could u mistake him for a 12 yr old ?!?!?! there are alot of freaking hot 12 yr olds at my school . and yes his clothes do fit him , and hes not like a stick or a midget . hes 5’something and he is really hot !

• jbiebersarmy

thats really mean…he didnt do anything mean to you…i think someones jealous that they dont have a great voice like him or a chance with him

• ssexybeast

OMG OU I’m getting tired of all this Justin news…..Miley post please!

• selly :)

HE SO FUCKIN UGLY!!

lmao

GO BACK TO CANADA

I hear that Blake Healy (keyboards) quit Metrostation yesterday? He wrote it on his twitter.

I wonder who played the keyboard yesterday in the concert?

I wonder who played the keyboard yesterday in the concert? ___ Hes an idiot! Why would he quit? Unless he got thrown out??

• Siouxi

WTF, he’s so tiny his clothes don’t even fit him. What is he 12? You can’t be sexy at 12

• Dumm Blonnd

“miley<3 said:

I don't likehim!

then why are you on his post?
    i dont like miley or nick but i wouldnt say that on their post.

bitch."

Username fail.

• oneofakindxo

Why is he so cute? :)

• oneofakindxo

BTW are yall home from school today or what? lol. I’m sick so I stayed home & that’s why I’m on.

sick too :(

Um, no need to get upset. I heard from somebody he is getting married and needs some time off for the wedding and stuff. He is 30.
    Anyway, I just saw a video and it seems they already have a replacement.

• oneofakindxo

• star19

Zzzzzz. -.-

Is Justin going on tour?

• _herecomestrouble.

I was thereeeee.
    The kid is so tiny, but so cute.
    Love him <3

Oh hello Fetus Beaver

• oneofakindxo

Ahh I hope so! That’d be too amazing.

He has to be talented if both Justin Timberlake and Usher wanted him.

Apparently’s Ghost performed really well last night!

• a.j.

He’s a cute kid, who has a lot of talent.I happen to be 13, and Im not saying he is sexy cause, well, he isn’t.I mean he is still fifteen!!!I not a fan,but I don’t hate him either, this guy has potential.I don’t know why I called him kid,Ive never met him, but Im pretty sure he’d be shorter than me.Lol.Love you justin!

He has to be talented if both Justin Timberlake and Usher wanted him.– USHER & JT dont JONAS!!

-That makes no sense

• xafranbix

Star19 thank you for your icon
    you made my day

now all we need now is a miley and demi post.

He has to be talented if both Justin Timberlake and Usher wanted him.– USHER & JT dont WANT! JONAS!! they dont even like JONAS! They make fun of Jonas!

Apparently’s Ghost performed really well last night! __ Miley is very dedicated..

Apparently’s MILEY’S Ghost performed really well last night! __ Miley is very dedicated.

• hpaddictedx

Too cute.

• star19

xafranbix said:
    Star19 thank you for your icon
    you made my day

now all we need now is a miley and demi post.
    Thank you so much! I appreciate it. ((:

• Rikke

i like him a lot :D

k little girl,your just mad that its not you. and i bet your ugly so lets just stop right here. and say hes hot and if you got a problem with it well youll get over it..have fun solvingg it. pccc niggg

• hpaddictedx

Haha they are meant to beee

I LOVE HOW PUCK TRIED SO HARD TO GET THE MONEY
    I LOVE HIM AND LOVED THE FOOD FIGHT AND THE HAPPY MUFFINS BAHAHA
    I know! She should leave Finn to Rachel and get with Puck. He seems like a better father and he actually is the father.

• andrea

I was at the GMA taping. A little disapointed. Wasnt great and he is def getting cocky.

Signed use-to-be fan

MILEY IS IN A HAPPY HEALTY RELATIONSHIP! FF: 3:45 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igvlfVZ2fl4 awww Love Liam :))

• xrainbowsprinklesx

he looks awkward here, but i think its just what he’s wearing? lol he’s adorable though

• ssexybeast

WOW SELENA GOMEZ ??????

Who else?lol

• miles2go

I wanna have a JB post!

miles2go said:
    I wanna have a JB post!
    You are in a JB post.

im in digital potography
    very boring on oU rite now
    how everyones day goin so far?

Dear Ted:
    I am bracing for some major Taylor Swift backlash. It seems like anyone who speaks out of turn in her mere presence is immediately chastised and told to sit down! I get that the girl is nice, sweet, talented and pretty, but come on—she’s gotta get a little dirt on her at some point. Do you think the backlash countdown has begun, and do you have any ideas of her first stumble?
    —Pixie
    Dear Ticking Taylor:
    She seems to be as squeaky-clean as she appears…for now. But Swift is slowly entering into the Hollywood scene, and it’s politics here. It’s only a matter of time before something happens.

dang i missed it. thanks ocean up for the pics!

JB is soooooo cute!

• xrainbowsprinklesx

digital photography? i never tried that but wanted to try something like it, how is it?

my day has been going good thanks. yours?

and does anyone else have problems with changing their password on here? i had to make this new account because they wouldn’t let me change the old one? :/

• everyday

Glad I missed that GMA. Don’t know how anyone can think he is great.

For the first time probably, have to agree with anonymous about the backlash. For different reasons though. I think people will quickly get tired of Taylor Swift’s act. The real her will come out. Funny how the people that talk about her and would actually know the real her are always told to be quiet and not hurt the “little innocent baby girl.” She isn’t sweet or nice and the world will figure that one out soon enough.

• Brangelina

what does she say?

• Gloria

OMG! PARTY IN THE USA & STILL THE # 1 SONG IN THE COUNTRY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igvlfVZ2fl4
    ———————————————
    Who cares?

i care.

btw justin is so tiny and so cute :P
    lov him

xafranbix said:

Haha they are meant to beee

I LOVE HOW PUCK TRIED SO HARD TO GET THE MONEY
    I LOVE HIM AND LOVED THE FOOD FIGHT AND THE HAPPY MUFFINS BAHAHA

lol

• JhrPlm

DoPPerXO arZlsf

• Delsy

I love him he is great.

• reyo

just when i thought this kid couldn’t get any cuter, he pulls out an ATL hat on me. aww i really do love this kid and his not yet matured voice XD

• Charlotte-x-

He shops at Baby Gap.

WorldMileyFans

We have the truth about Miley’s rumored _______ . Read more here: http://worldmileyfans.blogs
    4 minutes ago from web

• Cheap Ambien

sorry, he lights up the gaydar

• _herecomestrouble.

Honestly, fans like YOU are the reason I HATE Jonas Brothers fans. I’m a huge Jonas Brothers fan, and probably have been before your little brain even developed…
    You defend the living shit out of the boys and say it’s rude to make fun of someone, yet you turn around and make fun of another artist. You’re a hypocrite!
    & Yes, I know that was ‘that mean’ but trust me, I’ve seen ALL the other things you’ve said about Justin before.
    And obviously, you do have a little space in your heart for Justin if you’re coming into a JUSTIN post, thinking of a comment, taking your time to type it, and then posting it…MORE THAN ONE TIME. you obviously do like him, otherwise I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing in HIS post..
    Please leave.

• BirthdayCake

I love you Justin but the jacket thing was not hott. But you are! Teehee. He did a good job!

• Buy Ambien
  • cash advnac

great blog thanks for shaing that with me i will be using that soon you have alot of great info on here

Hes so cute! :)

• Tashahahaha

He looks like a lesbian in the top pic.
    Or am I the only one who sees that?

i fucking love you justin bieber

i fucking love you justin bieber

goosh, he looks just like my friend, michael.. haha, he says no, though.

Oh I’m sure Miley’s in a happy healthy relationship….this week.

I was there. Not great

• hithere

He looks like a lesbian in the top pic.
    Or am I the only one who sees that?
    _________________
    hahaha, i can see it!! totally like a girl… who is looking at an other girl. hahahaha

• PachyBieber

who think that JUSTIN BIEBER is the HOTTEST guy in the world?

• laura

It kind of looks like he is wearing an “Alabama” (the college football team) hat! Roll Tide Roll.

• Trey

JUSTIN IS AWESOME. CANT WAIT TILL THE ALBUM. THIS LIL DUDE’s GONAN BE SUCCESSFUL!

• EverythingUrNot

He looks like a butch lesbian.

• Anonymous201

hes sweeet. i hope :D umm.. how does ocean up work? who posts the junk?

• duh

I was there. Not great
    ___________________________________

your right he wasnt great
    he was AMAZING!i was there too.

• AHHH

i was there :D!! so cuteeeeeeee

Nov 16, 2009 @ 09:20 am

Anyone else bored?
    i am

Anyone else bored?

The tour was eventually made into a concert film entitled Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert. The film was number one at the box office and became the highest selling concert film of all time. ________ WOW! MILEY STILL HOLDS THAT RECORD! COOL!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao. People stress themselves out over her relationships.

JACKIE.

Lmao. People stress themselves out over her relationships.

JACKIE.
    ====
    I thought she was single.

• Charlotte-x-

SHAWTY

I like being with the people I love and I am in a happy healthy relationship. I laugh at people stressing themselves about my life, but I sleep fine at night.. :0

Liley was basically outed.

e

we should be the ones callin him shawty

• MC D-Love :)

fffffirst.

• Anonymousey

I agree w/ the second user. Kepp your comments to youself. He can’t help he’s better than the Jonas Brothers.

Oops, forget I said anything.

• ftooneta234

I don’t likehim!

then why are you on his post?
    i dont like miley or nick but i wouldnt say that on their post.

bitch
    wow you need a hug! The girl didn’t say anything bad about him… and by the way, ur username is “Miley<3″ How come you hate her? ha?

• acszxfd

secondd

• Lully104

I don’t likehim!

• miley<3

I don’t likehim!

then why are you on his post?
    i dont like miley or nick but i wouldnt say that on their post.

bitch.

wowww, well yourr the onlyy onee.

third and hes sexyy as fuck.

OHW MAY GAAWWDD!!

FETUSS!!!

I LOVE YOU JB!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!

hes sexyy as fuck

really?

he’s such a dork. good voice though

I do not want to insult anyone, it was just my opinine. In my country is not famous but in the future maybe I’ll be him fan!

• kaddie

NEW MILEY INTERVIEW

sorry i know this isnt a miley post

• xafranbix

hpaddictedx said:

Too cute.

……………

best icon EVER.

• hpaddictedx

best icon EVER.
    Haha they are meant to beee

MILEY IS ALIVE!! 7 Things-Miley Cyrus- Cleveland Ohio- Wonder World Tour Live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq7o87Majc

• Anonymous25