Joe Jonas, ‘My Dream Is Acting..’

All of that drama from 6 months ago is coming true now!

• Lemonade

No, no. He’s a terrible actor, and I’m not saying this as an insult to his person. But he is not talented in that area, and no one would “act” being, what’s the word? Passionate or into being the JB? Well, I hope you know what I mean!

He does have a lot of charisma, but that’s something you have, something innate. It’s a good quality to have to be an entertainer (in the public eye), 100%, but not to be an actor itself.

Besides, I don’t think it would be fair. He had to fight with his brothers to get recognition, but now that he is famous, he won’t know the pain of constantly auditioning for a role against many other (better and worse) actors. He’ll just get the roles. =(

I dont like joes acting. He shud just stick to the restaurant dream

• Pixita

OK Joe, act like you’re my husband and get in my bed!

• Brangelina

Joe Jonas.

• Sadiezz

All of that drama from 6 months ago is coming true now!

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR US.

Come on, he said it himself

or can’t you hear what he says?

I.AM.CONFUSED.

Drama from 6 months ago? Is OU speaking in code now?

But yeah, Joe. Movies. Restaurant. I’m there. :D

i love that he will be acting and nick will be singing. i love joe anjd nick

• Duuuude.

OMG OCEANUP.

” ONE of my dreams is acting ” *

GET IT RIGHT, STOP STARTING SHIT.

efffffffffffff.

• Jonas4Canada

Joe’s “acting” is DISNEY CHANNEL acting, we haven’t seen his skills yet!

okay, can anyone answer what the drama is from six months ago?

• Anonymousomg

Nick Jonas & The Administration added to GRAMMY nominations TV special lineup

DEMI JOE NICK FRANKIE & KEVIN WISH MILEY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM CAMP ROCK! http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid4139796001?bctid=50898339001

• Carrrrrie

What drama? That’s what I want to know.

Ha, they’re all so great though.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

He’d probably be a funny actor…after all he makes the stupidest/funniest jokes ever :D
    If Joe wants to act, I’ll support him :)

• Delsy

WTF is the “All of that drama from 6 months ago is coming true now!” about. Blah i would love him in film i think he can heavily improve.

im so confused what drama from 6 months ago?

Nick, Joe, Kevin, Frankie & Demi wish Miley a Happy 17th Bday!

Nick gave a BIG SMILE but had to turn his head :( hes always distracted! lol — If you listen theres like a big crash sound and he looks at it

• Brangelina

I.AM.CONFUSED.

Drama from 6 months ago? Is OU speaking in code now?

I’m confused too. Maybe Dash?

• jerseygirl

Ok, it’s November. So six months ago was May. What drama was happening in May?

Geez, I’m pondering this more than the Philosophy class I’m in right now.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

I think they mean like, 6 months ago there were rumors about Joe go into acting, and now its actually coming true.
    OU is so stupid :|

• Meow

Well them Joe, LEAVE DISNEY!

Maybe the 6 months ago thing was the confusion about whether he was going to be in Valentines Day or not

• Meow

*then

Drama?

Ahem. What are you tying to say OceanUP?

To the moooviees! ;D

• ssexybeast
  • joe_hoe

Pixita said:

OK Joe, act like you’re my husband and get in my bed!
    ______________________

now take ur clothes off slowly..lol i agree 100%

joe and nick are so awesome and with many talents

He never wanted to be a singer/musican in the first place..

He was force to do it by his father
    Kinda wierd that even though his heart isn’t in it he has the most charisma of the group

maybe he really is a good actor thn we thought? Hmmm

• Nobody Does It Better xx

It still sucks that Joe isnt in Valentines Day.
    Im going to see it but Joe being in it would’ve been just awesome!

• ilovejustinbieber.

nick got so nervous when it was his turn. xD.

Ok, it’s November. So six months ago was May. What drama was happening in May?

Geez, I’m pondering this more than the Philosophy class I’m in right now.

6 months ago ..the owner/admin of Jonas Hq and dean-kelly.com reported that
    Nick’s going solo, Kevin’s getting married, Joe to acting and
    they are planning to switch from current label, Hollywood Records, to Jive-Zomba and plan to take a 5-year break.

The girl from Jonas Hq got so much shit for this that she had to quit..sucks cuz most of the things she said was right

• Jonas4Canada

Just wondering, can you submit your ideas to producers? I’m soooo submitting the gossip girl idea, it would so work out :D

You know what, selena and Joe would be perfect for eachother, Selena once said that she likes guys who have like an inner nerd —>Joe. she loves acting and sees music as a hobby so does he, and selena loves to cook and joe wants opens his own restaurant cuz he loves to cook—->hello ?! Jelena all the way

Man, I’m bored.

Entertain me, girls.

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:32 pm
    Angela. said:

Meow said:

I’m fucking starving.

—————————————–

LOL.

*Throws you a banana*
    —————–
    LOL.

*throws peanuts*

Did u guys forget the Liz from JHQ thing?
    That’s the drama. She was right.

• Pixita

Jonas4Canada said:

Pixita- WHAT A TEASE! Its nice though, he knows he’s like the sexiest guy ever, its nice of him to show off to us!

Professional tease, I would love to see more of that

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:35 pm
    Angela. said:

Man, I’m bored.

Entertain me, girls.
    —————-

Wow!

Hugh Jackman is Sexiest Man Alive once again. ;D

Woot! Woot!

*Parties with Wolverine poster*

omg! kevin is a looser if thats all hes gonna do. joe and nick are so much better

omh youre right , they looked so cute at the send it on set =) too abd she once dated his darn brother….

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:35 pm
    Angela. said:

Man, I’m bored.

Entertain me, girls.
    ———————

• Lemonade

I don’t think so. Those are all small similarities.

• stephjonas(nooduhhh)

awwwww when nick coughed i felt soo baddd :(
    i love them. so much.

——————————————

Damn. I wanna see that.

I’m in class right now so I can’t.

Poo. ;(

Thanks anyway, dumpling! x)

• jerseygirl

No. I thought they named Johnny Depp? He’s on the People cover.

Angela, Johnny Depp is the Sexiest Man Alive this year

gosh they don’t seems like a band anymore, they’re like “dude leave me alone I’m gonna do my own thing. i don’t need you anymore…”

HOLY SHIT NICK SOUNDS SO HOT AT :39. I think he sounds like Noah from the Notebook right there

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:39 pm
    Angela. said:

——————————————

Damn. I wanna see that.

I’m in class right now so I can’t.

Poo. ;(

Thanks anyway, dumpling! x)
    ——————
    Save it. You NEED to see both later!

Are you in class? So am I. Bored as hell and ready to fall asleep.

• Lemonade

They’re growing up, they are, afterall, a boy band. History shows us these don’t last, and they need to grow as people, and that means following different paths. But they’re family, blood, so they’ll always need each other in some way. =/

Boy, that sounded corny.

• Kevin is much better <3

OMG! (sarcasm) Teenie. STFU and go away. Buh-bye.

• annony

cant wait to see joe in a movie!! gahh!! btw he has pretty eyes

• Meow

I’m fucking starving.

• Brangelina

If I’m not mistaken he did mention that the boys had different projects lined up.

———————-

We know what Nick is doing and Joe wants to act. What is Kevin doing?

marriage.
    Dash did say that they had big announcements .

And the Oscar goes to….

Jospeh Jonas! For his outstanding role as a bad-ass sexy beast. ;D

*Applause*

• Julie

Ahhh he loves to cook, that makes him even more perfect to marry me, I will definitely need someone who can cook, since I am incredibly ahit at it. Otherwise I will definitely go to his restaurant!

• Pixita

annony said:

cant wait to see joe in a movie!! gahh!! btw he has pretty eyes
    and great hips!

Meow said:

I’m fucking starving.

—————————————–

LOL.

*Throws you a banana*

merrige lmao. is that all kevins doing?

• Stephanie176

joe would be so hot owning a restaurant. mmmhmm i would eat there.

• pft.

im pretty sure oceanup is talking about that drama regarding liz and jhq a while bad when all these ‘solo projects’ first broke. people started freakin out. sent death threats all over the place. im kinda sad she left. liz almost always had legit scoop on the boys. people finally scared her off.

• Angela.

merrige lmao. is that all kevins doing?

—————————————-

And start a business. ;D

Franchise Starbucks, hopefully!

• J-Bug

Is it me or the person speaking sounds like a language from the subtitles.Like not even close to what the person was saying.

• Meow

I’m fucking starving.

—————————————–

LOL.

*Throws you a banana*

Is it Nick’s banana?

Hum, he says ”I have MANY dreams, ONE of them is acting”. It’s slightlyyy different from ”My dream is acting”. He didn’t say singing because that dream has already come true!
    Stop trying to cause drama, gez.

• LAURENJ-

J4C

Im onto it babes….kevin had his turn so I will help you all support Joe….Lets do it GF….

• everyday

It was also implied they were breaking up, not touring in 2010, etc. etc. The drama came when a little information that was supposed to be confidential was handed out by someone who should have known better, was turned into a whole lot of misinformation.

They’ve said in the last week that they are already planning that 2010 tour. And they’ve also said over and over again, that they aren’t breaking up. They are still making Jonas and LTD.

Nice interviews, what I could understand. You could tell that Nick was still sick.

• Angela.

LJ – 2 more hours till school ends.
    In 15 minutes this class will end…then off to Arts. ;)

Our school is between 8am-3pm.

• Angela.

Because my other name was….revealing? ;)

————————————–

I meant why choose “Meow” out of the millions of usernames to choose from? ;)

• Pixita

J4C
    I just voted

exactly! and he said he likes acting not that anything was coming true and they are done as band… some people are stupid.

• Meow

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!

————————————-

*Takes her banana back*

FINE, TAKE YOUR BANANA!

———————————

Aww….Meow!

I keep forgetting that I’m Meow…. O_o

• MZ

My class right now has computers. ;)

Ahhh I see :)
    We were on computers for like 2/3 months in Geography and we were meant to be doing our coursework but I just went on Facebook/Youtube/Oceanup the whole time so I didn’t finish and got a detention
    haha :)

• Pixita

jerseygirl said:
    And you call yourself a JoeHo? How could you not have seen that. Yes, the pix too fast and the vid is too short.

Jersey, I hang my head in shame
    ———————–

I can see his halo, halo, halo

• Angela.

LJ – I’m bored in class right now.

Yum. Yum. Triple espresso!

Are you home or Starbucks? ;D

• Natalie

Kevin i love you ?

• LAURENJ-

Yes Puck aka mark is so gorgeous…one of my favourites on glee…yippy its on tonight cant wait to watch it….

Ahhh I see :)
    haha :)

—————————————

Haha. That sucks.

Well, at least your school didn’t ban facebook and YouTube from your computers. Ours does, so I can only go on OU. X)

• jjean

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:56 pm
    Angela. said:

How are you in Oceanup if you’re in class?

—————————————–

My class right now has computers. ;)

sneaky girl.;)

• MZ

Haha. That sucks.

Oh no ours has blocked FB/YT!
    You have to put ‘www.’ four times to get around the blocking system
    We’re sneaky at my school ;) haha :)

i remember that dash person talking about them doing different things in 2010. but yeah we all know joe wants to act. he’ll start doing it more in 2010. nick is doing solo stuff in 2010. kevin is focused on marriage in 2010. plus adding a little JB stuff like CR2, JONAS, a small tour and maybe a little cd, but then the “different paths” really start going their own way.

I keep forgetting that I’m Meow…. O_o

—————————————-

LOL.

Why is your username “Meow”?

Later, Jurz. ;)

• LAURENJ-

angela

starbucks baby…Its near my office building in the heart of the city…very convenient…I also love my macchiato’s….are you bored babes???
    another few more weeks until holidays…how long do you get off school??? here in sydney the schools are out for 8-9 weeks holidays…

LISTEN UP!

I know many of you hate Perez, HOWEVER, Perezzie nominations are up!

One category is Hottest Hottie.

Joe Hoes, lets nominate Joe as many times as we can, he deserves it :D

• lisalionheart

Well dne joe, we’re right behind you :)

• Angela.

jjean – Same for me. My English class is shitty. Homework after Homework after quizzes.

Are you reading any book for your English class right now?

• Meow

I keep forgetting that I’m Meow…. O_o

—————————————-

LOL.

Why is your username “Meow”?

Because my other name was….revealing? ;)

• MZ

Does anyone else find them talking to inanimate objects daily?
    In the last five minutes I have told my tv to ‘shut the fuck up’, my laptop to ‘calm down’ and ‘stop that’ and my tea to ‘STOP BURNING MY TONGUE!’ haha :)
    I’m really quite worried for my mental health! :|
    Hahaha :)

• Angela.

Oh no ours has blocked FB/YT!
    You have to put ‘www.’ four times to get around the blocking system
    We’re sneaky at my school ;) haha :)

—————————————-

I just tried doing that. But no luck.

You lucky sneaky ducks. x)

• lisalionheart

ill vote now ! thanks :)

• juliecouture

what drama its sixs month ago u expect us to remember or something sorry i have a life oceanup that doesnt revolve rmembering every fight teenies have on this site.

• fuckkmebabbyy

i think all the drama is from when all the jonas “insiders” kept saying nick will quit and the band will move on, etc.

• Janie Javier

lmfaolmfaolmfao.
    are you serious? wow..
    joe jonas wants to act, but JONAS is a terrible show (my opinion, shush). im still love them, im a loyal fan. look at the facts, kevin is getting married, joe wants to act, nick is starting his own band, frankie idk what he does. and thats it ? :| yikes. plus they’re getting old now, justin bieber or some other group will replace their fame. just saying , i still love them! <3 but they can GET TOO MUCH , and i think they should notice by now. :/

• Janie Javier

lmfaolmfaolmfao.
    are you serious? wow..

• Janie Javier

i found this one picture of joe doing chinese eyes. they sue miley for doing that for a fun picture but they dont sue the jonas brothers. wow .. people in the world are too much. favortism.

• YouBelongWithMe

I normally don’t say any negatives about anyone but I honestly I do not like any of the Jonas Brothers acting skills. Joe and his brothers are known for their music and they should keep it like that. Camp Rock and JONAS are terrible and the shows are knock offs of other previous Disney Channel shows/movie.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

k, it’s cool that he wants to do some acting, but he needs to get a lot better at it imo.

• Ms. Laurl23

Joe I love how you are not confused on what you want to do… Me & my friends were talking how Kevin & Nick have their lives planned out for this break and Joe is just confuzzled.

But Joe you are the sexiest, beautifulist guy on the planet, and believe me we have alot of fun on my Camp Rock bed sheets.

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/PeaceDreamLaurl

• kelsey123

hearing kevin saying “im getting married” just sounded so weird to me.. i still cant believe that he’s getting married…

• xharmony

This band is going rapidly down the drain. Joe and his acting, Nick and his solo stuff, Kevin getting married. I can feel it just crumbling. I love them all to death, but this sucks.

• Danger-ous

Jesus H, can everyone get off Joe’s shit? He never once said “I’m a great actor, I’d like to star with Angelina Jolie.” He said it’s one dream of his, probably one that he wants to pursue. When you enjoy a craft, you constantly educate yourself to get better. Just because Nick Jonas can play guitar already doesn’t mean he doesn’t practice and learn new chords.

So fucking judgmental, some of you. Give the kid a break.

• Ms. Laurl23

———————

It is true…. I just remember that time in the summer where Papa J was all like it’s a rumour, and now here we are. I just want the boys that wanted to make music TOGETHER. Jonas Brothers won’t be the same without 3 of them….<3 Still love them with all my heart.

What the hell is this?! Where’s “Joe, stick to singing” or “Joe’s acting sucks”, where the hell is that?! All of you are always complaining about how Selena is becoming a singer, but not when Joe wants to be an actor? DOUBLE STANDARDS much???

joe should be in people sexy men cause he got super hot. kevin doesnt deserve an 2nd time cause he got uglier

• lydiajosephine

ONE of his dreams. OU is such a drama causer.

• Elizzle

LOL….I totally agree with Shaunae.

Not all of us think the sun shines out of Nick’s butt. He was my least favorite JB member (def behind Garbo, as well) LOOOONG before any of this “drama”, also. Some of us think his opinion of his talents are bigger than his actual talents…and that sort of arrogance happens to be convincing and attractive to a lot of people, that’s fine, more power to him and his success.

But those of us who see how his selfish & narcissistic actions are going to affect the band are free to complain.

It’s her opinion, if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

omg shaunae or whatever on flickr is always bitching about nick
    “he’s just not cute to me”
    “i like his music not his voice”
    “im dreading his cd”
    “i need joe and garbo and to be satified”
    “I’ll buy the album but I won’t listen to it blah blah ”
    shes so annoying stfu already -_-

Nov 18, 2009 @ 01:59 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

——————
    Very funny coming from one of the biggest Taylor Swift ass-kissers on this site. Did you think the same thing about her when she did the episode of CSI? Or took on the hosting of SNL? Yeah, I don’t think so.

Leave JB alone. They’re not horrible. God knows, Taylor is no Meryl Streep. But they have the opportunity to try new things so why shouldn’t they?

Um, Joe can’t sing worth a shit. I love him. Amazing voice. And if you ask me he should be the one going solo. But he can’t act. On Jonas, o dear gosh, I haven’t even seen it since its 1st epiode. They are great musicians but at acting? That’s a big No. And if he is gonna get into that I hope he takes a LOT of acting classes.

Shaunae is anti Nick and Kevin, which bites

• Danger-ous

______________

Wow, how charming. Be sure to put that on a card and send it to him for his wedding. What do you look like, Megan Fox?

Hahaha I meant ACT worth a shit. Lmao

I May Not Know It But These Are the Moments Miley Cyrus made a cheer leading squad’s dream come true! At Miley’s Indianapolis stop of her Wonder World tour, she brought the Sparkles Cheer Squad on stage with her for “The Climb”. Through GetUrGoodOn.org Miley learned of the Sparkles Cheer Squad and how they are doing their part to help the community and change the world.

The first video is of Miley’s speech and the opening to “The Climb”. The full performance can be found under the jump. The cheer squad looks ecstatic and you can tell how happy Miley is to be performing for them.

Don’t forget to visit GetUrGoodOn.org to learn more. Such a sweet moment. http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/i-may-not-know-it-but-th

His dream is acting?
    I’m a fan of the Jonas Brothers, but God, do they suck at acting, lol.

On JONAS and Camp Rock…
    Joe can’t act to save his life.
    Stick to music, buddy.

ugh I know i appreciate her uploading pics and everything but she’s more of a joe lover than a jb fan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHa!!!!!

Joe stick to singing sweetie!

Nick should be the one puring acting, Joe should go solo!

MAN, fuck all of them! “we’re not breaking up!” liars…

Interviews by them make Me smile!

• fiumiftw

we know ur dream is acting,kevins is to have a family and nicks is to continue with music…

after he gets merried, we wont see much of kevin :)

I’m always going to support them. i heard of them when i was ending one of the hardest moments of my life and everything was gettin’ better. they are great guys and they deserve the best. but i hope joe won’t quit music because i love his voice :)

sorry for my english if something sound weird lol

• altosaxgirly

i dont think that dream would be very successful….hes not that great of an actor.

I LOVE YOU JOE. PLEASE, JONAS IN BRAZIL AGAIN! ;9

you people are really stupid. just because he said he likes acting doesnt mean anything. if nick said he likes painting and wants to do that someday would you go and say they were done? seriously people they are NOT going anywhere. that thing from the jonas hq is plain out stupid and she deserved all the hate she got for making up rummors like that. if your real fans you will listen to JB instead of some girl who makes up things to get attention. JB says they arent breaking up anytime soon and you should believe them. really! Joe was just talking about somthing he likes.

ketnet= kids

• ssexybeast

I’d watch his movies lol

• Pixita

Later babies-Peace out!

• musicmylife1993

I knew that Joe would want to act. Nick going with his music, and Kevin starting a family..

I’d give it a year :[

• Jerretc1

Love them :p

LJ- thanks! :)

• Danger-ous

Joe could have been John Tucker…And it does suck he wasn’t able to do Valentine’s Day, cause I think that would have been precious.

• - Blair Waldorf -

What happened 6 months ago?

Come on, he said it himself

or can’t you hear what he says?

Can’t you hear what he says?
    This is what he says:
    ” Oh i have many dreams, One of them is acting, i’d like to do more of that”
    NOT
    ” My dream is acting”.
    sooo nice try :)

that was in Belgum
    And i am from Holland
    so i understand everything :)
    They are so amazing
    LOVE THEM SO MUTCH
    XXX

• kate

It is about time that the Jonas Bros. break up and start doing their own projects.

• 77777777

Ugh I’m sick of people who don’t know how to act, becoming movie stars.

It’s not easy. True acting is an art. Not that all the disney channel fans have seen any film in which people truly act, but come on people. Just because he’s hot and can read a JONAS or Camp Rock script with a bit of emotion doesn’t mean he can act.

Don’t get me wrong I like the Jonas Brothers music, but Camp Rock and JONAS are painful to watch. I sincerely hope Joe takes lessons so he doesn’t make a fool out of himself.

• MS.Joe Jonas

I hate Joes new haircut!!

• M.E.

Well, he should hurry up and take some acting classes then! cuz right now… well, he really can’t act.

• Angela.

How the hell did Adam Lambert get in the Sexiest Man Alive list?!

What is the world coming to…Seriously.

• Danger-ous

Angela. said:
    How the hell did Adam Lambert get in the Sexiest Man Alive list?!

What is the world coming to…Seriously.
    ________________

I’m sure he’s sexy to some people. Women included. I’m sure a bunch of people were wondering how JB got on there…even if they don’t see the obvious. ;)

• Abby

Joe you have a bright future!!! :D

• Angela.

Jesus, and Robert Patterson too?!

• Jonas4Canada

Joe would be more delicious than the food at his restaurant!

I can’t wait to see Joe in movie :D

BTW, here’s the ADORABLE clip that my icon is from!

• J-Bug

Did u guys forget the Liz from JHQ thing?
    That’s the drama. She was right.
    ______________________________
    Omg I remember the whole saying that it would happen people were going crazy dissing her and all of that in the end she was right.

nick is a stuck up asshole
    joe <3

• Brangelina

Wow!

Hugh Jackman is Sexiest Man Alive once again. ;D

Woot! Woot!

*Parties with Wolverine poster*

No. Johnny is

• CoinBears

Wow!

Hugh Jackman is Sexiest Man Alive once again. ;D

Woot! Woot!

*Parties with Wolverine poster*

No. Johnny is

So, it’s Johnny? Anyway it goes, both Johnny and Hugh are one of the many definitions of sexy for me. Hot!

• Anonymoussss

Dutch subtitles! :D

• Pixita

Angela. said:

Man, I’m bored.

Entertain me, girls.
    ———————
    How is it possible I have never seen THAT!
    I wish the images didn’t switch so quickly

Check out this one, he’s too cute:

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:41 pm
    Pixita said:

Angela. said:

Man, I’m bored.

Entertain me, girls.
    ———————
    How is it possible I have never seen THAT!
    I wish the images didn’t switch so quickly

Check out this one, he’s too cute:
    —————

I’ll save your link. Can’t click on it now because I really don’t need my professor know that I’m watching Youtube. ;)

I’m out.

Peace! ;D

Meow said:

I’m fucking starving.

—————————————–

LOL.

*Throws you a banana*

Is it Nick’s banana?

————————————-

It’s in my shrine right now…but if you really want it..

Fine, take his banana!

*Exists dramatically*

xD

Pixita- GOOD!

But not enough!

Stupid Robert Taylor and Bieber are getting all the votes…

We all know Joe powns their asses in the looks departments, so lets ALL VOTE JOE :D

id u guys forget the Liz from JHQ thing?
    That’s the drama. She was right.
    ______________________________
    ——————–

what happened somebody pls tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

• MickeyMousesDaughter

What Drama? Saw them in Concert yesterday! AWESOME

• jerseygirl

LOL. When I bunch of us have put Angela in her place in regards to who’s the sexiest man.

• jjean

Nov 18, 2009 @ 01:03 pm
    Angela. said:

Are you reading any book for your English class right now?

I have to write a problem/solution paper and my english teacher has the gall to make the due date the monday after thanksgiving. Thanks alot, mr jones.-_-

what happened somebody pls tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
    …………………….
    yeah tell me too !!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened somebody pls tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
    …………………….
    yeah tell me too !!!!!!!!!!!!
    —————–

6 months ago ..the owner/admin of Jonas Hq and dean-kelly.com reported that
    Nick’s going solo, Kevin’s getting married, Joe to acting and

Oh. It’s Johnny Depp.

Sowee. ;P

Then…EVEN BETTER!

*Parties with Jack Sparrow poster*

• Elizzle

I am happy with Joe moving towards acting! I think he has all the potential in the world to be huge at anything he applies himself to. I think he’s a wonderful vocalist, an amazingly charismatic stage performer, and a good, subtle actor with potential for greatness.

But boyfriend better plan to do some theater in the future. I am not accustomed to going more than 3 months without seeing him live…since mid 2007 I haven’t had to!

Jonas fans…we are lucky/spoiled by how good they’ve been to us.

• Meow

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:44 pm
    Meow said:

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!
    ——————
    *douses you with water*

• Jonas4Canada

ABOUT VALENTINE’S DAY: Who here actually kind of hopes Joe will voice Jessica Alba’s dog??

I do.

what the heck is this “drama 6months ago” about ?????

• Jonas4Canada

Are the Jonai in the sexiest men alive issue? I REALLY HOPE SO <3!

• Victoria_x

Everyone who commented on this post has a Joe picture.

Geeeeee, biased much? :P

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I think it’s like, the drama that everyone thought they were splitting up and going different paths? I don’t know.

But there was someone one OU who said that Nick would pursue a solo career, Joe would be an actor and Kevin would have a family. I don’t remember who said that a couple of months ago, but girl you are a genius!

Cause that is EXACTLY what is happening…

• Angela.

Save it. You NEED to see both later!

Are you in class? So am I. Bored as hell and ready to fall asleep.

————————————

Will do!

*Emails it to herself*

What class do you have, dumpling?

I’m so bored here….but happy that I get to go talk to you girlies. ;)

• jerseygirl

J4C – well, if he can’t get any face time in the movie, I guess the next best thing would be his voice.

That would be one sexy-sounding dog though. ;)

• LAURENJ-

MMMMMMMM what happened six months ago?????

The boys got hotter & sexier….

The boys came out with LVATT…

Dash forgot to tell us more…

Wat to go OU..The plot has thicken…

To al my Jonas Sisters…Goodmorning to you all…love you all as always and three post in a row….where will you all be??? holla

Meow said:

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!

————————————-

*Takes her banana back*

• Pixita

jerseygirl said:

Jersey, I hang my head in shame

• CoinBears

That would be one sexy-sounding dog though. ;)

Different person. Oh, he has no time? Yea, that’s true. Like he said, he had gotten a bunch of movies but cause of scheduling conflicts, he couldn’t do thm :|

• jerseygirl

They’ve only released a few pix so far. The ones I’ve seen: Johnny, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper. Also Finn, Puck, and Mr.Schue from Glee.

I think Joe might be in it. Kevin was last year; and Nick is still too young. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

————————————–

High five, sister! ;D

LJ, jellybean – Hello! ;D

Jersey- Hell yes, I think I’d be attracted to the dog :S

I’ll be SUPER mad if the Jonai (well Joe particularly) don’t get a spot in the Sexiest Men Alive Issue.

They have freaking R-Pattz and Beckham (imo, SO OVERRATED), yet not JOE???

• MZ

Will do!

*Emails it to herself*

What class do you have, dumpling?

I’m so bored here….but happy that I get to go talk to you girlies. ;)

How are you in Oceanup if you’re in class?

im sorry but joe cannot act…

At last year’s Grammy Awards, Nick Jonas performed with his brothers, Joe and Kevin. But at this year’s Grammy Nominations Concert Live, Nick will be going rogue and playing with his new band and side project, Nick Jonas and the Administration.

Nick, whose nickname is Mr. President, will be introduced by his older brothers when he takes the stage on December 2 at Club Nokia in Los Angeles. Other performers include the Black Eyed Peas, Maxwell and Sugarland. LL Cool J will host the show, which will be broadcast live on CBS.

At the concert, nominations for several categories of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards will be announced, as well as acts that will perform at the big show on January 31, 2010. It has already been announced that Lady Gaga will be ineligible for a best new artist nomination due to her best dance recording nomination last year.

The Jonas Brothers were up for a Grammy last year, but lost the Best New Artist statue to Adele. Nick caused quite a stir when he first announced he was working on a side project, but the band assured fans they weren’t breaking up.

“We are so proud of our brother Nick,” Kevin and Joe said in October. “We know that we will be doing music together for the rest of our lives. But we are thrilled for you to hear these songs that were on his heart. They are amazing works of art from an amazing talent … our brother. We will see you later this year, next year and hopefully for the rest of our lives.”

A snippet of a song by Nick Jonas and the Administration, “Who I Am,” was recently leaked online and is expected to be released on December 3.

Source: MTV News

• jerseygirl

What class do you have, dumpling?

I’m so bored here….but happy that I get to go talk to you girlies. ;)
    ——————
    Philosophy. Boring as shit. but done in 10 minutes. Then I have night class.

And you?

Love JB 1

—————————————

I still wish Kevin was on it.
    Just because he was on it last year, doesn’t mean he can’t anymore…besides, that man is still hella sexy! And would always be. ;)

Hope Joe gets in! And Kellan Lutz, if they don’t I’d kill them.

• J-Bug

what happened somebody pls tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
    _____________________________
    Well this girl Liz who use to be part of the JonasHQ. Started talking about Nick doing a solo act but people didn’t believe her and they were going crazy thinking the Brothers were going to break up.Well now people realize she was right all along and I guess OU sees it as Joe will start his own thing and they will break up.

• Pixita

Lemonade said:

I don’t think of them as a boy band, they don’t dance (not enough Joe) or lip sync

This boy must on crack, actor ?! like seriously ?!!! dude you can’t act stick to …uhm anything but acting !

• Brangelina

Philosophy. Boring as shit. but done in 10 minutes. Then I have night class.

I passed philosophy last semester. I hated that class.

• LAURENJ-

Angela

Hi there gorgeous…how r we today???great i hope…on my way into work having a nice triple expresso…lol start in 1/2hour…

• Msoceanupwhaat?!

Joe your so good at acting. Keep it up !

• CoinBears

Are any of the Glee girls here yet? If you are, have you seen this?!

• Angela.

Philosophy. Boring as shit. but done in 10 minutes. Then I have night class.

And you?

———————————————–

Night class? OUCH.

Will you still be on it till later even if you have night classes?

Marketing. It’s eating me alive.

Jersey- I hope Joe is in it, but I haven’t seen any pics of him on the site :S

If he’s not, LETS ALL WRITE IN COMPLAINTS.

Because they’ll have to put it in the mailbag section :)

At least we know InStyle appreciates Joe’s good looks with that stunning photoshoot!

Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:48 pm
    Pixita said:

jerseygirl said:

Jersey, I hang my head in shame
    ———————–

• Meow

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!

————————————-

*Takes her banana back*

FINE, TAKE YOUR BANANA!

agreed JOE&selena <3333333333

• jerseygirl

J4C - they’ve only shown just SOME of the pix from the issue. I just wonder if the reason Joe got his haircut was for the issue and we’ll see him in i too. I don’t know – I’m thinking out loud.

• Jonas4Canada

Hmm… maybe! I hope he’s in the magazine.

But yes if he’s not, I’ll send in complaints, and the magazine will know they made a huge mistake, so they’ll give him a page in the beautiful people issue :)
    All will be good!

I’m a little late for this but…people must have bad memories. It wasn’t 6 months ago, but I believe OU is referring to the JonasHQ rumor about Nick starting a solo project, Joe pursuing acting, and Kevin just doing his thing with Danielle. Kevin Sr. released a statement that didn’t outright deny the rumors, which basically just confirmed they were legit…well that, coupled with Liz (think that’s her name) almost shutting down/leaving JonasHQ. This has nothing to do with Dash, Dash never predicted anything that wasn’t already known or assumed.

• Alana mae

Both joe and kevin are on the sexiest list….watch this viseo…i twas on people

• Angela.

OceanUP is having us on it’s dirty little hands trying to figure out this crap it’s trying to say.

Damn you, OceanUP. If you wanna say something, say it straight or just shut up.

• Brangelina

Ok, it’s November. So six months ago was May. What drama was happening in May?

Geez, I’m pondering this more than the Philosophy class I’m in right now.

May was when Dash and Co. were here. Thats all I could think of.

• jerseygirl

May was when Dash and Co. were here. Thats all I could think of.
    —————
    That’s what I thought too. And it was before the talk of the role in Valentine’s Day. So it can’t be that. But Dash never alluded to Joe acting, did he/she?

Ooooh – the plot thickens.

• Jonas4Canada

Hello Jersey! How adorable was that concert moment I posted? JOE IS SOO CUTE WITH KIDS!

How are you girl?

Oh and here’s a picture I think you’ll like!

I thought he was buff in September, 2 months later its like WOAH :D :D :D

• Brangelina

It was?

• joe_hoe

if he acts he should be a really funny character OR one of those hot stuck up bad boy guys that get any girl they want and have a lot of hot scenes and alot of semi nude scenes…just my opinion

joe_hoe
    Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:22 pm
    joe_hoe said:

—————
    And I agree with your opinion. :D

• AnonymousLovesJoe

I want Joe to act but sing too! He’s a very good actor and the best Jonas singer.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Question: When will the Jonas Brothers leave Disney?
    :D

• Delsy

Question: When will the Jonas Brothers leave Disney?
    :D

Hopefully SOON

• abbey

Okay, sooo i repeated 1:28 like 15 times hahaa…..Joe looks freaking hott when he admits that he’s hottt! that’s always been like my favorite part of the video!! xD

• Jonas4Canada

About Joe in Valentines Day- LMAO apparently on IMDB or something there was a rumour he’d be the voice of Jessica Alba’s dog in the movie!

AHAHAHAAHAHA, I would want to see that.
    Especially since its Jessica Alba’s dog!

• Brangelina

May was when Dash and Co. were here. Thats all I could think of.
    —————

Ooooh – the plot thickens.

Brangelina
    Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:25 pm
    Brangelina said:

May was when Dash and Co. were here. Thats all I could think of.
    —————

Ooooh – the plot thickens.

——————
    The Tales Of Dash are coming true, one by one!

DUN-DUN-DUN!!!!

Brangelina

———————-

We know what Nick is doing and Joe wants to act. What is Kevin doing?

hey joe your turning me on;)

• jerseygirl

J4C - Joe with that little girl is adorable! I saw the video of it; and the mom commented. I replied to her and she commented me back – said the little girl still has the biggest smile on her face today. He’s going to be such a sweet daddy.

Also saw that M&G photo – Joe is busting out of that shirt!

• Jonas4Canada

Jersey- Awww thats so nice to know how he brightened up a girls week, month, year, her life!

I know, Joe is packing on the good, muscle pounds! He’s also packing in other areas as well ;)

• Jonas4Canada

Joe_Hoe- amen, I like the second one better!

I have the perfect idea for Joe’s first role: Chuck Bass’s Italian long lost brother, it will bring his dad’s death back into the story, like his dad was on business in Italy and had an affair with some Italian woman, only to find out 20 years later that the woman gave birth to a super sexy Italian version of Chuck.

• MZ

Philosophy. Boring as shit. but done in 10 minutes. Then I have night class.

I passed philosophy last semester. I hated that class.

I love Philosophy! haha :)
    I’m doing Philosophy and Theology for A-Level haha :)

• Angela.

How are you in Oceanup if you’re in class?

—————————————–

My class right now has computers. ;)

• LAURENJ-

How is my Tacogirl Jersey??? we need to make reservations GF ASAP for evryday of the week, month and year at Joe’s restaraunt….LOL

• Pixita

Jonas4Canada said:

J4C – That would be pretty funny, as long as it’s a big muscular dog, nothing foo foo!

• rhiiiiiii

Beginning of the end for the JBs. Cya Jonas Brothers the BAND.

• jjean

(replying to this) – Nov 18, 2009 @ 12:51 pm
    jerseygirl said:

What class do you have, dumpling?

I’m so bored here….but happy that I get to go talk to you girlies. ;)
    ——————
    Philosophy. Boring as shit. but done in 10 minutes. Then I have night class.

And you?

Not as boring as English, though.*gags* Seriously, why do they give assignments back to back? I just turned in my four page paper that I stayed up until two in the morning today to write. Now I have to write another useless paper about some garbage that isn’t going to help me in the real world again.

Why can’t they just let me live!*rant over*

Meow said:

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!

————————————-

*Takes her banana back*

FINE, TAKE YOUR BANANA!

———————————

Aww….Meow!

• Meow

ALRIGHT GUYS STOP PELTING ME WITH FOOD!
    ——————
    *douses you with water*

CANCUN ’09!! WOOH!

• jerseygirl

Guys – Class is done. It’s my busy day. Don’t know if I’ll be on later.

Hi laurenj! Just saw you were here! Later to all my fellow JB girls!

• Meow