Jonas Brothers ROCK BIRMINGHAM UK

jonas-brothers-rock-birmingham-uk-7
jonas-brothers-rock-birmingham-uk-21
jonas-brothers-rock-birmingham-uk-18

Pictures, videos from Helen & Emily.

They write their own blogs actually…get your facts straight before you diss them!!!!!

• rebjonas

I such in love with you joe…..
    I never though they have a little fans on their concert. thats weird but still love them

• swrodifgnwoe

wtf is on joe’s head? baha. they are so adorable. esp nick,(: MMM. reminds me of christmas :D

Joe needs to spank me I’ve been a bad girl

• DinoGirl

Holy crap at the second video!

Kevin span around a bajillion times.
    Haha.

I miss the old days when they used to write x’s and o’s kev joe and nick at the end of their blogs. Now they get someone else to write for them. They are so stuck up now!

• lanaa

:) i was going to type the same thing.

• trufax

i don’t understand why no one at the meet and greets swiped that godawful hat from his head and just ran for it.

• Kourtney

woah, Kevin spun around 13 times in the second vid. thats intense. I wonder if he’s dizzy afterwards

Nick looks tacki from h2t!

nick and joe O_O so hot
    kevin needs to stop spinning so much, it hurts my head

• Eneyi

These boys are awesomeness cubed :D

“tacki from h2t”? dude, really?

• paulaR

sup guysa misxsx me??? wsheres my besties elieaa and eneyi?

• bella(:

“Joe needs to spank me I’ve been a bad girl” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okayy…

no but seriously joe is the hottest thing on this planet! <3

• Eneyi

wow seriously paular? you’re back? -_-

eneyi

i think you mean cubed cause theres 3 of them

• Almost Blue

Hahahah @ Joe’s shirt that says “Emily”.

be honest here, purity rings aside, if one of these boys asked you to sleep with them… you would think twice before you said no lol

• paulaR

eneii of curs i lovge olcedan up.

FML she’s back

elieaa

I changed it just for you :D

I think these boys are 30000000000 times better than chucknorris

eneyi

paular

get a dictionary

• CHUCKNORRIS

“J to the O to the N to the E to R to the DAMNN!

wait i cant dance?!

thats OK, ill show you my JONER”

I don’t know but Nick don’t look happy to me like before you know like around July, August, is he is Dating this so call Courtney well he is definitely NOT happy with her, I think he if he is dating her is because he wants to please his parents o brothers
    Nick if you are NOT HAPPY, don’t listen to people because at the end is your life , listen to your HEART :)

• Mrs.JoeJonas

WOW Joe!!
    He just killed me with those hip shakin’ moves of his!!!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I think these boys are 30000000000 times better than chucknorris
    ——————————————–

Chuck Norris would kick your ass for saying that.

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    “J to the O to the N to the E to R to the DAMNN!

wait i cant dance?!

thats OK, ill show you my JONER”
    ********
    hahaaa, thats awesome

• emmy :]

Everyone who’s gone to their concerts has said that he looks happier than ever. :) You know how Nick is lol, always gotta be all Blue Steel in pictures.

• online personal loan

The music is provided by satellite, allowing for a limitless diversity of choice and taste that kept the waiting time interesting.

• Beckiie

I was at this concert! It was seriously so awesome and those two little girls were so adorable like awwwwww :D

They were really great though, especially with Joe’s fake english accent and Kevin’s ability to mess up saying Warwick castle but it was funny and my mates and I had a really great time and everybody else who has yet to see them on this tour will also have a brilliant time :) – Beckiie

• LilaBabiuk

did u notice that Joe love kids!!!!

He so cute …

Nick I love u!!!

THE JONASBROTHER’S ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOT

I went to this concert! it was absolutley amazing:)
    love jonass x

I went to this concert! it was absolutley amazing:)
    love jonass x

• loves joe jonas

dang joe is so hot

ew nicks hat is really ugly in the first pi(btw i do not hate them so dont call me a hater)

• JoeJonasGirl09

I WAS THERE IT WAS AMAZINGGG(:?

joe is so hot.

and he’s adorable with little kids.

lol for a second i actually thought joe’s shirt really did say emily. haha ! love them <3

AMAZING!!!!!!

• Knockoutnath

when i first saw the photo i was like “why the hell is Joe wearing an “emily” t-shirt lol.

if people think these guys are stuck up you are weird, they are beyond amazing and the most sweetest nicest kindsest guys ever who care about there fans and do so much for them. if u have think fame has gotten to them that is ridiculous they are still grounded and still say they want to make there mom proud. if u are a true jb fan u have loved them since the beginning and u still love them.

Nov 18, 2009 @ 10:09 pm
    Kourtney said:

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    “J to the O to the N to the E to R to the DAMNN!

wait i cant dance?!

thats OK, ill show you my JONER”
    ********
    hahaaa, thats awesome
    ^^^^^^^
    Story of Demi’s life?

• shamilah

17/11/09 BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!
    JONAS BROTHERS ROCKED THE STAGE IT WAS AMAZING! THEY LOOKED SOO HAWT! AH ;P

• DemiandMileyPones

These boys never fail to amaze me. :)

• Chloe09

I love that Joe pulled a chubby little girl on stage. She probably felt like a princess! Besides being the most gorgeous guy on earth, he also has a really good heart. Joe will make the best daddy someday!!

zack taylor miley and selena are way better role models…. miley says it as it is and does what she wants, and selena is just low key
    about 12 hours ago from web in reply to RespectChloeB

zack taylor Joe Jonas just called into Kiss 92.5 FM in Toronto from England requesting they play ALL of @HONORSociety ‘s new album!!
    about 17 hours ago from web

• Chloe09

Joe is such a tease- he loves that everyone wants it, but no one can have it!!

• HayRay

This is a question open to everyone currently reading this post (yes anonymouses included lol):

How long has you guys been visiting OU?
    —————-
    like FOREVER but I just started commenting. like when it still on wordpress

OMG what is wrong with Nick? FF 4;25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKKw7mB7_I

In 2006, Jonas dated AJ Michalka of pop-duo 78violet, as confirmed by Michalka on her MySpace blog.[9]

In 2008, Jonas was in a high-profile relationship with country pop singer Taylor Swift. On November 11, 2008, in an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Swift claimed that Jonas broke up with her in a 27-second phone call.[10] In explanation, Jonas wrote on his MySpace blog (in a post that has since been removed): “I called to discuss feelings with the other person, and obviously these feelings were not well received. I did not end the phone call. Someone else ended it for me. Phone calls only last as long as the person on the other end is willing to talk.” Furthermore, Jonas says that he has tried to call her since the breakup, in an attempt at reconciliation, but received no response.[11][12] During the same interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Swift revealed that the heartbreak song “Forever & Always” on her album Fearless, recorded in late September/early October 2008, was inspired by Jonas.[13]

Jonas began a relationship with Camilla Belle after she starred in the band’s music video for the song “Lovebug”. After almost a year together, it was announced the couple had split.[14][15]

Miley’s EP sold 20,675 copies in it’s first week in the UK. :D
    about 15 hours ago from web _- that pretty damn great for the UK!

• hpaddictedx

What? Is Joe a ninja now?

• Sonny

I think it’s beyond adorable when Joe brings little girls on stage and lets them sing!!! <3

• DemiandMileyPones

What? Is Joe a ninja now?

______

He would be such a sexyy ninja! :)

• hpaddictedx

What? Is Joe a ninja now?

______

He would be such a sexyy ninja! :)
    Lol I think he should do a ninja movie.

Miley Cyrus Interview with 94.3 WMJC Long Island http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNE_1fDHTrI

MILEY IS A NY HOCKEY JERSEY!! http://www.wmjcfm.com/images/mileycyrus2009

Miley Cyrus talks with Phathead on 94.3 WMJC Long Island backstage at Nassau Coliseum – and Phathead gives Miley a birthday gift from the New York Islanders. More pics & video at http://www.wmjcfm.com/images/mileycyrus2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNE_1fDHTrI

• Brangelina

awww…
    Joe is so adorable with little children.
    Love you Joe.

• anne

so cute

• Chelsea-Rose

I WAS THERE!! They did amazing, and that little girl who sang with Joe was cute!!
    Haha, I’m wearing the shirt I got now :)

• Emma :)

I went to that it was Amazing :) I loved it
    Joe is gorgeous <33

Miley Cyrus – Party In The U.S.A. – Official Music Video (HD) 37,209,983 views MILEY IS UNSTOPPABLE!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA&NR=1

• kitty

KEVIN IS MARRYING A PARTY GIRL
    Danielle is not famewhore and has a good age for kevin

Courtney is famewhore and old woman for Nick
    she says in her interviews “I want to be famous” she is so pathetic

• ljkljgl

That was the BEST night of my life!!! They need to come to Birmingham again!!

• JB

Nick never with a ugly woman 22 year old like courtney – They not dating

Chuck we love you!!!

• paulaR

KOOOOOURTNEYYYY!!!!!why do tyou have that picture of beachblondehoestick as your icon. she sucks. No onecan be a true joneas fan id they likew tayl or.

• jjean

“J to the O to the N to the E to R to the DAMNN!”

lol how do you come up with this stuff, chuck?

******
    oh I’m sorry I didn’t realize I’m only allowed to like one artist and one artist only, I must have missed that when I signed up for oceanup.

• Eneyi

That little girl is never ever gonna forget that experience lol

• WYR?

WYR go down on joe, or have him eat u out?

jjean said:

“J to the O to the N to the E to R to the DAMNN!”

lol how do you come up with this stuff, chuck?
    ______________

haha, creative imagination?
    i dont know if its a blessing or a curse..

• Kourtney

I have a feeling this paulaR girl is a pain in the ass right?
    she just copied and pasted what that other person said to me..

joe=sex

• jjean

Well, g’night ladies. See you tomorrow!:)

• paulaR

I think these boys are 30000000000 times better than chucknorris
    ________________________

i hope you trip face first into jackies shit pile and it stains your face permanently.
    ——————————-

I aferess with youe about cheucknorris!!! piece of shit ignores peprope on here.
    shes just liek enyei and elideaa

• paulaR

whsyz do i havse to klehep telling yoru gusy that I wam tyop of myr classes.

• paulaR

whsyz do i havse to klehep telling yoru gusy that I wam tyop of myr classes.

WYR? said:

WYR go down on joe, or have him eat u out?
    _______________

Id rather record a song with him and sing it live.

Oh Kevin Jonas why are you so awesome :3

Goodnight jeany beany

paulaR

Go to bed

Goodnight jjean!

shes just liek enyei and elideaa
    ____________

im beginning to think you purposly type like a reject to get attention.
    so im going to refrain from bitching you out, and move on.

bye jjean

Paula

fuck off

eneyi

he’s a jonas brother. nuff said

• Eneyi

Geez paulaR if you’re gonna talk about me, at least spell my name right -_-

Chucknorris thinks shes hot shit

• Eneyi

Whoa, why is everyone crapping on chuck? O.o

Chucknorris thinks shes hot shit
    __________________

correction:

im a steaming hot pile of shit.
    so hot you’d get 6 degree burns.

I know! Kevin is lookin real sexy in these pics!

• paulaR

I just get so excited i type fast.sorry guys. I still think chuck is stupid though. she probably is a beachblondehoestick to waste her time on pceanup all the time like ENEYI and ELIEAA

CHUCKNORRIS said:

Chucknorris thinks shes hot shit
    __________________

correction:

im a steaming hot pile of shit.
    so hot you’d get 6 degree burns.
    you wish

paulaR said:

___________________

im far from blonde, i dont sleep around, im not anorexic, and i dont go to the beach that often. so your statement is incorrect.

Chuck is awesome

• coffeecoffeecoffee

What’s with the ganging up on people in this post?

It’s like the other post.

paulaR

Stop talking about me, and leave elieaa alone.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Chuck rocks my socks off.

as

all the popular OU ppl r bitches

• mimi

all the popular OU ppl r bitches
    EXCUSE ME! I am one of the seniors here basically one of the oldest and regular on ou and am certainly not a bitch.

I am nice to who is nice to me,and i get defensive when they trashed the people i support. specially when there is no base or growns on the insult, or are bad mouthing old stuff that took place ages ago. But than again haters are sort of dumb that they can’t come up with anything intelligent and they sound like a broken record.

stop giving chuck attention thats what she wants, i can tell by her comments

• jay:)

kevin is awesome!!<3
    loved joes dance!!ha

Damn straight we’re popular

did elieaa just type as paular and then edit it really fast.

• Anonymousory

If i ask a question, would sum 1 give me an answer?

all the popular OU ppl r bitches
    ******
    no one on oceanup is “popular” there are people that come on here more than others and they’re the regulars. oceanup is not high school, theres not the popular kids, and the drama kids and the nerdy kids. if you’re meaning the “regulars” no they’re not bitches, they’re actually all really nice just as long as you don’t make fun of their friends and the people theyre fans of

Anonymousory said:
    If i ask a question, would sum 1 give me an answer?
    Depends on what the question is lol

anonymous

obviouslty you have no idea who paula r is. she was this crazy ass stalker from like last month who adore jb. so no i would not post as my stalker.

stop giving chuck attention thats what she wants, i can tell by her comments
    ___________
    Lol, yeah isnt she the one who said she wants to be a famous singer? It makes sense.

• Anonymousory

What does smh mean?

Anonymousory said:
    If i ask a question, would sum 1 give me an answer?
    Depends on what the question is lol
    —————-

same

Another little girl Joe?
    What a sweetie!!!!
    Nick and Kevin are no less!
    Now gonna go and read the super funny comments
    Oh man the commenter here are so funny: CHUCKNORRIS, Jerseygirl, Angela, Jonas4Canda and everyone else ;)
    Just showing my appreciation
    Just showing my

Anonymousory said:
    What does smh mean?
    Shaking my head

well you wrote a comment that was typed like paular about you and eneyi and then when i refreshed the page it just said as. so you edited it. why would you do that.

• Eneyi

Lol all these videos make me wish that i was like 5 again so that I could at least have a chance to get up on stage and sing with them because I would be cute small and adorable XD

amen Kourtney.
    its so annoying when you see them saying “popular OU bitches”
    i like to come on here to talk to people that have become my friends because we talk on a regular basis.
    if you want to call me an “ou regular” then i agree.
    but dont call me a bitch.
    im only rude to people who are rude to me first.
    so dont give me a reason to be rude and i wont be..

• Anonymousory

Thank u so much! Ive been wondering for the longest time

Anonymous

i edited my comment cause i was writing a private comment to eneyi that i meant to tell her on msn and wrote it here by mistake.

Anonymousory said:
    Thank u so much! Ive been wondering for the longest time
    No problemo :). For the longest time I was wondering what ‘HBIC’ meant because everyone used it on here so I eventually just googled it XD

kevin is not good looking blind peeps

• bella(:

1st video = i’d probably die if i was that little girl!
    2nd video = Joe’s hip movements hot? i think so

I wanna see JB in concert again so bad D:

kevin is not good looking blind peeps
    I can assure you that I am not blind and I find Kevin extremely attractive :)

• Kourtney

yeah seriously Chuck. Oceanup is not a popularity contest, you either post a lot and people begin to recognize your name on here or you don’t post that often and they don’t. It’s stupid that people want to make it a popularity contest, and automatically think that just because you’re a “regular” you’re a bitch. I’m think I’m kinda nice.

okay paular, i mean elieaa (=

eneyi

HS was tonight. kinda pissed i couldn’t go cause it would totally cheer me up/i would have come home yesterday

• Eneyi

Is coffeecoffeecoffee still here? She was supposed to write that Nick J and the A acrostic poem lol

elieaa

I asked you and akobi said no lol. Same to Lady Gaga. She veto’d both :(

Kourtney said:
    lol you are nice :)

• Eneyi

3 lemons in a row! can I do 4?

• Eneyi

5? (I’ll stop after this one, I think I’m annoying people XD)

Eneyi said:
    lol you are nice :)
    ****
    aw thanks Eneyi!
    I like your icon, it made me laugh when I read it earlier :)

eneyi

i know. :( bet she was wishing she said yes now. I slept/ hydrated myself for most of the day,drank some water when i realized i had work, went to work came home and sat around hydrating some more.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Yeah, I am here. I will write the poem sometime soon. I have just been writing papers for my classes all day.

Kourtney

haha thanks :D

• emilywho

Let me guess, these pictures were taken by Emily?

The would have been really good without the name plaster across the middle of each one.

Great concert though.

• Kourtney

eneyi, ahhh sorry I broke your streak! I got to a 166 streak until Kpurity ruined it for me hahaha

Follow the jb cousin on twitter. @theamandajonas

• Nayyy

Haha, I agree! I was laughing so bad at that.

I do love that guy lol. :’)

• Jonas88

they were amazing it was soooooooo funny when joe made fun of taylor swift during much better xD

Kourtney said:

_________________

you are :) and i like to think im a nice person too.
    obviously i can get angry sometimes at anonymous people, but we all do. and the only reason i say certian things is because they provoke me to. which i shouldnt let happen anymore. i ignore stupid comments all the time, just when i see my name in there im like what the heck? you dont even know me?
    ill be nice to anyone as long as they are nice to me :)

Kourtney

166 or 16. Cause if you got 166 there goes my dream of beating the record.

elieaa

lol ‘hydrating’

coffeecoffeecoffee

theres no rush lol. I should be studying for my midterms but alas, I’m not. Procrastination at its finest.

elieaa said:

Kourtney

166 or 16. Cause if you got 166 there goes my dream of beating the record.
    __________________

no she got to 116 (one hundred and sixteen)
    i got to 110, but she broke my streak lol
    lucky duckling.

eneyi

keeping it pg-13. I swear that hotel gave me some shitty habits.

chucknorris

lol you know your life is OU when….. seriously though jealous.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Eneyi said:

elieaa

lol ‘hydrating’

coffeecoffeecoffee

_______________________________________

I do the same thing with my classes. I have a paper due in 8 hours and I just finished it.

But trust me there will be a Nick Jonas and the Administration poem. A long ass poem.

Kourtney

You didn’t break my streak lol and 166 is a lot! I’ve ruined enough people’s streaks to last a lifetime lol ie. jerseygirl, angela, chucknorris XD

elieaa said:
    Kourtney

166 or 16. Cause if you got 166 there goes my dream of beating the record.
    ******
    I seriously got to 166… it was in the Jonas Brothers ROCK ANTWERP Belgium post a few posts back. It was like 5 am or something crazy though

kourtney

i know what I’m doing tomorrow during math then. lol

• DD365

JOIN WE HAVE TICKETS TO NEW MOON UP FOR GIVEAWAY

JOIN AND ENTER YOUR NAME TWEET ME AT @rafarocks123
    FOR ME INFORMATION….

look the retards are talking about their fucking stupid post streaks on OU

elieaa

that it did lol. You and your ciroc etc

coffeecoffeecoffee

At least you just finished 8 hours ahead of time. I’m the kind kind of person who would be putting finishing touches on it like 10 minutes before I have to hand it in.

And yes that poem will be extremely long lol

• elieaa

look the dickwad is bashing people behind an anonymous name on OU

Random fact of the day: Two years ago today Joe Jonas fell down at the AMAs during a performance to their hit single S.0.S

kevin looks like a 5th wheel in a double date with his bros in that m&g pic lol!

look at the dumb cunts talking about their retard posting streaks

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I’m outtie 5000. Sleep calls my name. Night everybody.

elieaa,
    goodluck!! haha.

and you read all of it

Eneyi

akobi refused to buy ciroc. i drank all of mikes last night though. I’m pretty sure theres a bottle under his bed or something. I had to settle for wine, some scotch and coolers. Not up to the coconutness of usher’s ciroc

Goodnight coffeecoffeecoffee!

****
    no way! I remember watching that and freaking out when his knee started bleeding. where has time gone?!

• Eneyi

That is very true! That boy is such a klutz lol

every ones being rude to the ocean up account regular people today lol thats weird. every one likes them msot of the time

I would hate to choose who to stand beside in a M&G pic. I wouldnt want to make any brother feel left out

word of advice anonymous

if you’re gonna bash people, at least have the decency to create a username. That way YOU do not look like a retarded lil grade 7 hiding behind their screen scared to play with the big kids. In case you haven’t noticed were all civil, and mature…unlike you.

kthxbye

elieaa

Wine tastes like shizz D:

eneyi

i only drink piat d’or white, or kressman white. I am very specific about my wines. just like bacardi knocks me out.

• Eneyi

How long has you guys been visiting OU?

• elieaa

just over a year i think

• SJS

Probably for about a year. I used to post on here all the time, but I just don’t care to post often anymore.

• Nileyluvv

LIAM H. SUCKS!!!! NILEY FTW!!!

• Ralph DD365

JOIN WE HAVE TICKETS TO NEW MOON UP FOR GIVEAWAY

JOIN AND ENTER YOUR NAME TWEET ME AT @rafarocks123
    FOR ME INFORMATION.

• Nileyluvv

haha i know dumb comment but ugh hate liley >:P

• coffeecoffeecoffee

LOL at “Emily” written across Joe’s shirt.

Loving the headband on Joe and Nick’s hat.

BURNNN THE HAT NICK

poor kevin looks so tired in a couple pics. hes counting down the days to get married

• DinoGirl

Bounce hat again<3.

• iloveyouux

niiiick!!! <3.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I would have a panic attack if I was the little girl, who got to be held by Joe.

And do I spy Joe’s face on her shirt?

• DinoGirl
  • SJS

I’m really tempted to have a posting streak in the Fetus boy post, since no ones in there.

Wow. Major fail on my grammar I meant have*** T.T

Eneyi said:

How long has you guys been visiting OU?
    ********
    I’ve been coming on here to look at the posts for a long time but i never commented until this year. But I remember first coming on here and looking at the posts whenever those Miley pictures with her and the girl and the licorice came out.

• SJS

Or I could just do it here :D JB posts are better anyways.

SJS

haha do it lol. You” probably make all the teenies mad in the morning XD

• SJS

Eneyi- True. Mad teenies would be a good outcome. Except I’m never up early so i’ll miss the teenie rage.

• traceswhorse

sinvce trayse letmee iouta dabarnn. i bouttea cum pooter.

• Eneyi

I started visiting OU summer of ’08 but I never actually started commenting until this summer lol

traceswhorse said:
    sinvce trayse letmee iouta dabarnn. i bouttea cum pooter.
    LMAO

‘cum pooter’ XD

Miley’s The Last Song: Hints to Real-Life Romance?
    Today 6:19 AM PST by PETER GICAS

They say a kiss is just a kiss. Unless, of course, that kiss belongs to Miley Cyrus and a certain costar. Then it immediately becomes tabloid fodder.
    Such was the case a few months back when shots popped up of the 16-year-old locking lips with Liam Hemsworth on the set of their upcoming flick, The Last Song. Naturally, we speculated as to whether they could possibly be an item offscreen as well.
    Which makes this new trailer all the more fun to watch. You know, trying to figure out the exact moment—Was it that first glance at the carnival? The seductive placement of seashells around her body on the beach? Him writing “Forever” on her Chuck Taylors?—that may have led to the rumored love connection.
    As for the movie itself? Yeah, there’s a plot.
    At least we think there’s one. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b154348_mileys_last_song_hints_real-life

OMG what is wrong with Nick? FF 4;25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKKw7mB7_I Nick has a breathing problem??

• Eneyi

Ahhhhh OU has taken away my ability to edit all the comments I made typos in D:

• Brangelina

I went to that it was Amazing :) I loved it
    Joe is gorgeous <33

You are so lucky. I want to meet Joe so bad. How is he in person?

SJS

Doesn’t matter. The knowledge that you probably seriously ticked them off is all you need lol. You don’t actually have to check/stick around for the aftermath

traceswhorse

Is english your 3rd language?

• SJS

I wonder how many posts I can make in a row before OU bans me. I’m creating art in the Beiber post btw. :D

I’m up to 22 in a row

I wonder why Joe and Nick made huge changes to their appearences for this leg of the World Tour but Kevin did not?

• traceswhorse

ispeek ingrish yiu fasshoe! dont habve plump finhgers loiek you. i typedd dis wdiff my hooves.

• SJS

Wow. I totally forgot parts of Old McDonald. Sad.

SJS

sorry to ruin your streak but i’m out for the night.

eleiaa

I’ll tweet or text you

Now at 33

elieaa

You replied to yourself lol

Laters XD

• SJS

Elieaa- How is you leaving ruining my streak?

• traceswhorse

sarajessdica parlker andpenelope crjuiz made outt wid mee

• SJS

35 now. I even wrote a poem.

SJS

I like the poem lol

• SJS

Thanks Eneyi. Its nice that someone appreciates my work.

• GRANIMALS!!!!!

Aww joe got his headband thing going again! YAYAYAY!
    Wow and to think that little girl he’s holding will be our kid he’s holding someday.
    *swoon*
    Haha!

• SJS

*Sigh* My streak was broken at 49 posts in a row. So close to glory and yet so far. Oh well.

• SJS

Btw, a JB post featuring a video where Joe does that little hip swingin’ thing should not die at under 200 comments. OU posters- you have failed tonight.

• SJS

*Fights the urge to streak through a JB post*

• SJS

If it weren’t for my class tomorrow, I so would try to get this post to 1,000 comments all by myself.

SJS

lol yeah tonight sucked

Done now

You’re still on? o_O

JUST HOW WELL DOES KEVIN KNOW THIS GIRL HE IS MARRYING? SHE’S ALWAYS PARTYING!

• SJS

lYKe O mG!!1 I BEt sHes A whORe!!1!!!

*creepin*

I really need to go to bed.

• mimi

ok! i love how joe hair looks! he looks sexy like enrique iglesia.

kevin didn’t change but he look great as usual.

Nick you are very handsome but who gave you that hat? i feel like is too small for your head and face. Either get a bigger one because is not flattering you great features.

SJS

lol yes I’m still here

look the retards are talking about their fucking stupid post streaks on OU
    __________
    seriously. Who started that trend anyway? No one used to do this. If I knew who started it, I’d like to punch them in the face.

i was there it was an amazingg concertt hope they come back soon were already missing them,.

On Tuesday, November 24, 2009, Miley Ray Cyrus will make a ‘surprise’ appearance on The Opray Winfrey Show! Oprah and People Magazine salute ‘Headline Making’ hero’s of 2009. ___ OPRAH IS HONORING MILEY FOR HER CHARITIES & GET YOUR GOO ON!! :))

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Joe always seems to be having a party in his pants.

I wonder if the party is invite only or that everyone can come.

“people change and promises are broken”. They said it themselves. They changed and they broke their purity promises with dani, camilla and courtney :(

that song was written before they knew any of them o_O LOL nice try though, haters are always very entertaining

• Eneyi

Lol unless you happen to be their penises I don’t think you know that information.

• jjean

Nov 18, 2009 @ 10:08 pm

I think these boys are 30000000000 times better than chucknorris

What’s that supposed to mean?

I think these boys are 30000000000 times better than chucknorris
    ________________________

• Monica22

OMG! Those spins alone prove Kevins worth to the band. I would be very sick if I tried that. He is so sexy

paulaR said:
    eneii of curs i lovge olcedan up.
    Spelling is clearly not your forte.

• jjean

Nov 18, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

uh, yes they can.

• CHUCKNORRIS

i definatly felt motion sickness after watching kevin spin so much.
    holy crap. that was awesome lol

• rashelly

Ew, that’s my hometown.

• Kpurity

No one is on. :|

It’s for sure Joe rocks a headband! Nick doesn’t.

they are fantastic

• iwannakissjoe

Joe and the little girl hug at the end – PURELY ADORABLE.

I LOVE JOE singing Play My Music!!!! And when he was dancing — so amazing. Oh Joe!

Joe’s dance at .30 and his hip wiggle – OMG!!!! HE IS SO HOT!!! HE KNOWS HOW TO MOVFE THAT BODY!!!! IF HE LET LOOSE, OH MY MY !

• mELOVESJOE

Yeah, when Joe shakes his hips like that it is mesmerizing. I keep replaying that part. Wow.

i was there its was fun x

• Lauren

I was at this concert, that little girl was SO cute when she sang ‘Gotta Find You’ with him! Most amazing night ever.

• Nayyy

I was theree. That show was pretty much amazing, and we were right at the front, bonus :)

Worth all the money I spent on the tickets, that’s all I’m saying haha.

I was at the concert and i had the best time off my life there.Thankyou for coming.

• sandra

I love the icon of SJS hahaha PEDO BEAR hahaha

I read Pedo Bear and I have in mind 2 persons (C & J) hahaha

• Norfolk

Shame the arena was only 60% full, amazing show though.