Jonas Brothers School Teachers GMTV

ah i watched this this morning and going to watch them in london on saturday
    that school were sooo lucky

• Courtney Galiano

Nick Jonas is so controlling, he makes Women call him Mr. President in bed.

• Miley Cyrus

oah really selena? ha.
    i don’t think so, you
    never even got near to
    his bed. you little skank!

• <3

nick is so cute. :} 4:25 <3

• Chris Crocker

Selena, Courtney.. Leave Nick Jonas alone! :(

• Gemma.

so unfair i want them to come to my school D:
    at least i get to see them saturday :)
    does anyone know what hotel theyre staying at??

• Miley Cyrus

Nick Jonas is so controlling, he makes Women call him Mr. President in bed.

• :|

nick is the only cute one.

joe looks like a rapist
    and kevin reminds me of llamas. O.O

hi my name is nick jonas and i have a lisp and diabetes.

cute :)

YAAAAAAAAAA OCEANUP POST THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gemma(:

wow, so many Gemma’s in here (;
    hahaha.

• Miley Cyrus

Nick Jonas is so controlling, he makes Women call him Mr. President in bed. __ OMG I never said that! I hate Ocean UP posers! Nick ids my best friend! We love each other & we will be best friends forever or maybe I will marry Nick Jonas ! :)

Selena, Courtney.. Leave Nick Jonas alone! :(

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Selena Gomez

Nicks wee wee is smaller than a roll of pennies!

miley cyrus will NEVER marry nick jonas,

i promise you i will break her legs
    and have all the other nick teenies help me. K? KTHANKS. :D

• Taylor Swift

You tell him Selena!

KEVIN GOT HOT!

• bbyk.

SIMULARR STORIES.

“jonas brothers london, hooker.

i swore it said that D:

• Anonymousa\zax

im from the uk and sound nothing like that.
    i wish i did. they talk so cool

how long has jackie been here today?

• Miley Cyrus

miley cyrus will NEVER marry nick jonas,

i promise you i will break her legs
    and have all the other nick teenies help me. K? KTHANKS. :D __________________________________ I would have my both legs broken to be with my best friend and love of my life Nick :)

You are so weird.

• Five or six hours. The usual. She’ll have to go eat something eventually.

• hithere

the jonas brothers are international..
    their old nanny is from brazil, their old teacher is from uk…

• kristen <333

adorable [=

• Miley Cyrus

• THETRUTH

DinoGirl said:

THETRUTH said:
    probably because kevin and danielle have been looking for a house.
    and we all know joe has been house hunting
    it will be little frankie and nick at home with mama and papa j.
    _______________________________

I think while filming Camp Rock, when Kevin wasn’t on set, he and Danielle may have played house for a little while. :P
    Cause they went completely in hiding. Haha.

Or maybe I’m just being way too imaginative. < -- probably. Awww, but I bet they all spend Christmas together in their house in Texas. :] ------------- oh for SURE they will be together for christmas
    but yea your totally right.
    kevin was gone quite a bit during cr2 filming
    and nick and joe did alotta brother stuff.
    i bet its a tough decision where to settle down though.
    close to her family
    or in la.

• kristen <333

jackie.
    gtfo and stfu.

• jerseygirl

So my mum officially fancies Joe….:|
    ——————–
    I love that line. So very “British”. :D

• THETRUTH

love love love them
    they have worked so hard to get to where they are today, i dont care what people say-they deserve the success they have gotten!!!!
    it was so nice of them to go into the school and promote learning music.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

i love them :)

• THETRUTH

i love nicks laugh when joe says ” were gonna have christmas mornign on live tv”
    so funny.
    the announcer was like “bludddy hell what was that”

kevin is so butt ugly

• MZ

I say that this morning while I was brushing my teeth :)
    Toothpaste all down the front of my jumper! haha :)

• P:

just some delusional miley fan that stays on oceanup for 24 hours a day, everyone hates her including her parents

——————-

her and her episodes. -,-

• Nick Jonas

You can have more than one love IN your life BUT you will only have one love OF your life. Thats you Nicky. _________ awww Miles that’s so awesome! Love you too Babe! Ok, Miley lets get out of here and Ichat a bit. Calling you now. ;) And Selena F#$*$& OFF!!

who the hell is this jackie that everyone talks about

shes a looney girl with no friends

THETRUTH said:

love love love them
    it was so nice of them to go into the school and promote learning music.
    _____________________________________

Couldn’t had said it better myself.

who the hell is this jackie that everyone talks about – if you disagree with anyone one the post you are automaticly called jakie :{

• AAC

Haha. I love the look Joe gives Kevin at the end. It looks like Joe’s saying in his mind

“Tell the truth. Tell them that you’re now living with Danielle.”

Well that’s the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw Joe giving him that look.

Anyways, they are so darn cute. I wish they could teach me how to play guitar. And have secret private lessons with Nick. ;)

• vane

Why Nick always with his hat of “Peter Pan”? __ well foxygirl its for Courtney cause he wore it in bounce
    yes, the hat in bounce video.. but the hat is like peter pan

if you disagree with anyone one the post you are automaticly called jakie :{

this is jackie

• DinoGirl

That reporter guy is so charming.
    That sounded weird, but his accent and charisma and all. I don’t even know what I’m talking about…Moving on. xD

I loved when he asked if they all live together.
    Joe looked at Kevin like, “Do you wanna answer that?”
    Haha.

They are amazmg!

• THETRUTH

DinoGirl said:

That reporter guy is so charming.

I loved when he asked if they all live together.
    Joe looked at Kevin like, “Do you wanna answer that?”
    Haha.
    probably because kevin and danielle have been looking for a house.
    and we all know joe has been house hunting
    it will be little frankie and nick at home with mama and papa j.

• AAC

Wow this post is completely dead.

teach me THIS!

• AAC

Hello??? :S

THETRUTH said:
    probably because kevin and danielle have been looking for a house.
    and we all know joe has been house hunting
    it will be little frankie and nick at home with mama and papa j.
    _______________________________

Cause they went completely in hiding. Haha.

Or maybe I’m just being way too imaginative. <– probably. Awww, but I bet they all spend Christmas together in their house in Texas. :]

• Rachel :)..x

I saw this this morning. My mum was just like “that one on the left is going to lose his hair, it’s going back already. And so’s that one in the middle if he doesen’t take his hat off. But that other one, aye, I like him”. So my mum officially fancies Joe….:|

elieaa
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 04:26 pm
    elieaa said:

jerseygirl

theres a store up here in Canada, not sure if you guys have it, called La senza girl. It’s like the younger kid version of Victoria Secret. No joke they sell like g-strings and stuff for like 4 year olds. And they’re clothing has gotten progressively smaller and skankier.
    ———————–
    You Canadians are whack.LOL

Please tell me you’re kidding.

• ssexybeast

JenLynn-do you need help?

• Sam In Atlanta

Jersey, don’t worry about finals. You’ll be fine. If you paid attention and went to class all semester, finals are no big deal. It’s the people who ditch and try to cram the night before that have a hard time.

jerseygirl said:

ssexybeast – I hate math with the red-hot passion of a thousand burning suns. :p

It’s very hard to focus on school at this time of year. And I have finals in three weeks. I am not looking forward to that at all. I’ve heard horror stories. Haha.
    __________________________________________
    Jerseygirl

Finals aren’t so bad. Stressful but not horrible. One of my teachers today us that we should study a couple of hours over break and I was like “fuck that”. I have like 4 weeks til my finals. I am doing nothing over break but sleep.

College = no sleep for me.

JenLynn

I know what you mean. I think little kids shouldnt go to concerts. first of all they’re kinda expensive, secondly, like you said they wont remember it. I wouldnt take a kid to a concert till they’re like 10/11 maybe.

jerseygirl

sadly no. That was like 4 years ago. Not sure if they still have it though. I know ppl were making a big deal about it (for obvious resons) I go in there like every 3 million years.

• JenLynn

JenLynn-do you need help?

I have a few people that have been offering but I would love any help from anyone…School has never been a good thing for me so I tend to struggle quite a bit…lol I’m taking Prealgebra(my worst subject), English Comp and World Music but the math is the one I really worry about…

• jerseygirl

JenLynn – math always gave me the most anxiety in school. I would do ok in the end but I have zero confidence in that subject so getting through the semester was always torturous.

• jerseygirl

does anybody else think that joe’s voice sounds really different??
    ———————
    YES! It doesn’t sound as “deep”, I think. But I definitely noticed that and thought it was just me.

• Eneyi

hey elieaa

• Sam In Atlanta

Yeah, I do think that the roles Joe does will have to have some sort of approval by Disney, either officially or unofficially. I can’t see them allowing him to do anything too “grown-up”. At least, not in the way we want him to. Can you imagine the controversy if he had a love scene, even if there were clothes on? The shit would hit the fan. If there were fans that had elephants when they heard “Tonight I walked into the bedroom…” from WWIII, then you know they’d go apeshit with anything more than that stupid kiss between Joe and Stella.

jerseygirl

I do the exact same thing. I rather not go deaf.

Sam in Atlanta

some parents need to learn some restraints. makeup should not be on kids under the age of 12 UNLESS they’re in some play or dance recital on stage

• jerseygirl

Fuck that also. I’m not studying squat this break. (how’s that for sentence structure?)

I’m pretty disciplined but feel I do better under pressure. That’s why I’m always up really late the night before big exams. For finals week, I’m just imagining being up until 3am every night, reviewing all the info again for the next day. I hope nothing interesting happens on OU that week.

• elieaa

that danielle chick better get used to a living like kevin does and nit expext him to life her life. hes been catering to her too much as it is

—————————–

if by catering you mean being a good boyfriend/fiance and supporting her then yes he is catering to her.

• AAC

Hi jerseygirl. How are you doing?

• ssexybeast

Jersey- Oh God good luck! Lmao, I have a s.s exam coming up and a math one next week.

Honors is so hard compared to last year, especially reading….my goodness…=/

jerseygirl

lol I’m thinking i might need to have someone hide the internet cord from me so i don’t go on.

• ssexybeast

Jersey!!

What’s up girl?<3

• AAC

elieaa

At least you have your name on it! I don’t have ANYTHING written on mine. XD

• jerseygirl

elieaa – the only voices I want to go deaf from are Joe’s, Nick’s, and Kevin’s. I don’t mind my ears ringing from those guys.

And I can’t even begin to describe what I saw walking around the Miley concert last week. On kids 10 and under, no less.

• jerseygirl

AAC & ssexybeast – I’m doing fine. Counting down the days until Thanksgiving break. :)

Sounds like we’re all busy with schoolwork these days.

ok good im not the only one lol
    i almost didnt recognize it at first!

• JonasFan12

That’s sweet! Wish that was me! lol. Love nick’s hat.

• JenLynn

Goodness…I have 3 finals coming up and I completely blank on everything when it comes to tests…I can study and memorize all I want but I never remember much of it when I sit down to take the test…Especially math…I HATE math…:(

• AAC

jerseygirl

Cool haha. I’m counting down the weeks till Christmas.

… Is that normal or a little sad to start already?

• ssexybeast

Jersey- OMG yea, I only have 2 and a half days of school next week, I’m so exciting…=]

School is getting on my last nerve, I have to do an essay for Social Studies and then I have math homework, we learned a new formula today and it’s kind of long =/

• jerseygirl

elieaa – HaHa. I’m printing off my notes so I won’t have to open my laptop that week. Because once I power up the laptop, the temptation is too great.

• elieaa

Sorry to butt in…but I couldn’t agree more…People think (from what I’ve heard…lol) that the younger fans get their parents to spend so much money and that is where the majority of sales come from…When really us older/more mature fans put just as much if not more money into these things…

————————

agree. yes parents go and spend money on stuff for their children but honestly I have to spend my own money a seatsd it kinda means so much more to me. I put down about $155 in tour merch and another $100 on the ticket. Plus i have a cousin who is like 4 and her parents dont get her anything jb despite the fact she loves them. And if she goes to the concert she jsut gets nosebleeds

AAC
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 03:43 pm
    AAC said:

jerseygirl

Cool haha. I’m counting down the weeks till Christmas.

… Is that normal or a little sad to start already?
    ——————–
    How can you not be thinking about Christmas when the Christmas carols are already being played on the radio.

Pisses me off. Thanksgiving gets no respect.

• Bre33

why can kevin have chest hair but not joe? seems not right to me

Jerseygirl

I am a crammer. I literally wait until the last minute to start studying. It works well for me usually for regular exams but not finals. I usually have like 2 finals on the same day so it’s hard for me to cram everything into my brain.

But coffee/redbull are my best friends during finals week.

• iwannakissjoe

I want them at my HOUSE!!! Joe is soooooo CUTE!!!! Love when he smiles. Loved his and Kevin’s reaction to the kids getting paid question. JOE REAL FUNNY WITH CHRISTMAS MORNING ON TV!!!!! ha ha

jersey

lol their high pitch screams annoy me. how are you?

AAC

lol i guess

hey eneyi

• jerseygirl

Sam – never mind a love scene. Open-mouth kissing would cause the heads of thousands of teenies to explode.

Oh well. I’ll go see whatever he does. It’s Joe on the big screen so that will make me happy.

• jerseygirl

I think I stated earlier by feelings on the subject of math.

I HATE IT!

I mean really – why is it necessary? That’s why God invented calculators.

• jerseygirl

does anybody else think that joe’s voice sounds really different??

• Sam In Atlanta

You know, Jersey, Joe isn’t allowed to kiss open-mouthed until he’s married! LOL

• AAC

jerseygirl

I guess it doesn’t bother me as much. My Thanksgiving has already passed. (I live in Canada).

• JenLynn

EXACTLY! I’m only in pre-algebra but I have ALWAYS had trouble in math…The way I figure it is I went 5 years (before I started college) without using/really knowing any of this stuff…Why do I need it now?

• JenLynn

————————

Exactly! I took my friends 9 year old daughter to see the 3D concert movie when it came out and she went crazy…I don’t think I would take a young kid to an actual concert though…Some fans get overly crazy and it can get too dangerous for an older fan let alone a young fan…I wouldn’t want that kind of responsibility…LOL Plus…alot of people take such young kids and they won’t even remember it later in their life…I think it means more to the fans that have to pay their own money for everything…I hope that makes sense and doesn’t sound too mean or whatever… :)

jerseygirl

totally agree about the boys making our ears ring though.

• dreamgirl

wait…can somebody explain the whole joe having to shave his chest hair for camp rock thing?

• jerseygirl

And even then, I’m sure some idiots would have a problem. ;)

• jerseygirl

Seriously, at JB’s concerts, I get to my seat and breathe a sigh of relief when I see teenagers or young adults around me. I know I won’t have to be dishing out my evil eye all night and can enjoy the concert.

• jerseygirl

LOL Sam. Both you and I mentioned the “evil eye” in our comments.

Guess that’s a necessary characteristic of the mature JB fan. 0_0

• JenLynn

Yea…I haven’t been to many concerts in my life…(could never afford them) but I always hated it when girls made big signs and held them up for most of the show…that bugs me almost more than the squealing…It’s like…I came here to see/hear the musician not all of their fans…they love them and I totally get that but why do they have to go so insane…seriously they are just regular people…right? lol :)

• JenLynn

——————-
    I say, the quicker they dump the little kiddies, the better. Their high-pitched screams give me a headache at the concerts. LOL

Exactly…I’ve never been to a concert but judging by the videos on youtube…You can hear the little kiddies screaming more than the boys singing and I say if I’m gonna spend a bunch of my hard-earned money to see someone in concert…I want to see/hear THE BAND not a bunch of kids screaming for 2 hours…LOL

• Sam In Atlanta

You’re right, JenLyn. At the second show I went to this summer, I was in like the 4th or 5th row…but there were these 4 little 7 or 8 year olds in front of me with 2 moms. The little girls were decked head to toe in JB stuff (and pounds of makeup WTF?) and squealed and screamed the whole time. And they were trying to stand on their chairs, and when the security guy told them they had to get down, they cried that they couldn’t see and the moms got pissed at the guy. I was happy, because I couldn’t see with them up there, and it was worse for my friend, because she’s only 5 feet tall. So we were giving the moms the evil-eye to make sure they kept their kids down and it was a big effing distraction when I wanted to be looking at Joe’s deliciousness. But I don’t see the children going anywhere anytime soon, and as long as you have shows with millions of tiny little girls in the audience, you won’t have a lot of credibility. And they need THAT to have longevity.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

I get what you are saying. I guess British people to me always seem like they are charming. It’s the accent.

I wish I had a British accent.

“Bloody hell, I would like a pot of tea.”
    “That bloke is mighty attractive.”
    “Fish and chips, anyone?”

Yes, I am sitting here saying those in my butchered British accent.

Ah, I wish I could visit the UK again.
    _________________________________________

Exactly.

When I have kids, I want to raise them in the UK.
    So, I have a bunch of British kids running around.
    Cause it somehow makes them so much more adorable.

Like in an American accent: “Mommy, I pissed my pants.”
    In a British accent: “Mummy, I went weewee in me brichets.”
    :D
    So much cuter.
    Lol.

_________________________________________

Exactly.

When I have kids, I want to raise them in the UK.
    So, I have a bunch of British kids running around.
    Cause it somehow makes them so much more adorable.

Like in an American accent: “Mommy, I pissed my pants.”
    In a British accent: “Mummy, I went weewee in me brichets.”
    :D
    So much cuter.
    Lol.
    ——————
    You are reading my mind.

Kevin Jonas has already bought a new house. He just doesn’t want anyone to know about it so that they don’t start talking about that. That’s why Joe was looking at him funny.

• jerseygirl

They are so awesome. LOL at Joe giving Kevin “the Look” when asked about whether they all live together.

And who doesn’t love hearing kids with English accents?

AAC

i think about a thrid of us have work to do. I have a bio lab and like 3 essays due next week.

• Claire

haha,
    I live in Gateshead :)

• THETRUTH

JIMMINNYYY CRICKEYS
    OU is on sleeper tn.

There is no way Kevin and Danielle were not staying in the same room in September. He needs to stop lying about how he lives with Danielle already

LMAOOO.
    At 3:51 after Kevin answers the question, Joe has this look like “what the hell. You’re fucking retarded.” On his face.
    hahahah.

And apparently kevin doesn’t live with them based on Joe’s facial reaction to the ‘living together’ question.

Thank you Joe for being so honest with your expressions.

• THETRUTH

i wanna see kevins babys.
    i hope him and danielle have a girl first.
    it will be so cute to see how nick and joe interact with the baby :)

• jerseygirl

Nick will have the baby playing the piano by the time she’s two.

Joe will teach her how to shoot milk out of her nose.

Wait til the media finds ouit Kev and Danielle have been living together for months.

Exactly.

When I have kids, I want to raise them in the UK.
    So, I have a bunch of British kids running around.
    Cause it somehow makes them so much more adorable.

Like in an American accent: “Mommy, I pissed my pants.”
    In a British accent: “Mummy, I went weewee in me brichets.”
    :D
    So much cuter.
    Lol.
    __________________________________________

Ok, I almost spit out the vitamin water I was drinking onto my computer screen while reading that.

Weewee, hahahaha.

I went there for a week one summer and I was sad that I didn’t develop an accent after being there.

But I am moving there when I get older and I will live in a cottage on the english countryside and raise sheep. lol

• Rachel :)..x

I wish they’d came here this year… :( It’s so upsetting *sniff*

• jerseygirl

Sam – what I don’t get is why JB’s people care what a bunch of irrational children think. It’s perfectly reasonable for someone of Joe’s age to have his own place. By trying to hide it, it makes it seem like it’s “not ok”. Both Kevin and Joe are adults now – and should be doing adult things. They have to sooner or later. I think the sooner these young fans accept that these guys are growing up, the better. If they don’t like it, they can attach themselves to someone like Justin Bieber. And leave the Jonas Brothers to more mature fans like ourselves.

I just don’t see why JB’s pr always wants to please the little kids.

• megan23

are they at the queens house?

THETRUTH said:
    oh for SURE they will be together for christmas
    but yea your totally right.
    kevin was gone quite a bit during cr2 filming
    and nick and joe did alotta brother stuff.
    i bet its a tough decision where to settle down though.
    close to her family
    or in la.
    ________________________________________

I’m sure New Jersey.
    But you’re right, that’ll be tough for Kevin because his family doesn’t live in New Jersey anymore.

dksjdksdjzkdjk.
    There’s so many questions on their future plans.
    And I feel like a creeper for being so interested.
    xD

• Brittnee

I think they did Good on the Interview on GMTV. I am so happy that they surpise the kids at a british school .I really happy for Kevin And Danielle(I think that they are so cute together.) I can’t wait for Camp Rock 2 for sure. I Love Joe he is such a sweetie and such a hottie in person.You Rock Jonases.

So, it’s official.
    All the Jonai girls on OceanUp will raise their kids in the UK together.

‘m sure New Jersey.

dksjdksdjzkdjk.
    There’s so many questions on their future plans.
    And I feel like a creeper for being so interested.
    ———————
    I don’t think Kevin and Danielle will settle down in NJ. It’s not unusual to move away from your family when you’re married. But considering that Kevin will still be involved in the band’s business, I think they’ll either settle in Texas or LA.

DinoGirl
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 02:20 pm
    DinoGirl said:

So, it’s official.
    All the Jonai girls on OceanUp will raise their kids in the UK together
    ——————–
    Not me. I can’t live over there. They drive on the wrong side of the road.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Weewee, hahahaha.

__________________________________________

Haha.
    Madonna Syndrome.
    Develop an accent after being there for a week.
    xD

Little Bo Peep. <– My nickname for you. :]

• Rachel :)..x

Anyone on from Northern Ireland? I feel lonely …

jerseygirl said
    ____________________________________________

I hope so. :D
    It’ll feel weird if the brothers are all so far apart.

jerseygirl said:

DinoGirl
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 02:20 pm
    DinoGirl said:

So, it’s official.
    All the Jonai girls on OceanUp will raise their kids in the UK together
    ——————–
    Not me. I can’t live over there. They drive on the wrong side of the road.
    _____________________________________

Poooo.
    Well, we’ll have to hop on a ship to visit Jerseygirl every few months.
    Haha.

____________________________________________

I hope so. :D
    It’ll feel weird if the brothers are all so far apart.
    ——————
    Totally. Hell, it’s gonna be weird not seeing them together on a stage. They need to stay living in the same state. Although I do secretly wish they’d all move back to NJ. I like it when they’re close to me.

Haha.
    Madonna Syndrome.
    Develop an accent after being there for a week.
    xD

Little Bo Peep. < -- My nickname for you. :] ___________________________________________ Awww yes, the Madonna syndrome. How could I forget. She had the worst British accent ever. I cringed everytime I heard it. "Little Bo Peep"- Awww, thanks so much. I remember I went to Scotland and I tried to count all the sheep there and I lost count after 100. They were everywhere. Sheep > Scottish people

Yea I think nick and kevin with lose their hair way before joe
    Joe is a hottie <3

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Did anyone ever figure out who “Ashley” was last night?

DinoGirl
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 02:26 pm
    DinoGirl said:

jerseygirl said:

DinoGirl
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 02:20 pm
    DinoGirl said:

So, it’s official.
    All the Jonai girls on OceanUp will raise their kids in the UK together
    ——————–
    Not me. I can’t live over there. They drive on the wrong side of the road.
    _____________________________________

Poooo.
    Well, we’ll have to hop on a ship to visit Jerseygirl every few months.
    Haha.
    ——————-
    LOL. WTF with a “ship”? They have these things called “airplanes” now. They have wings and fly in the air. And can get you to places much quicker than some boat can.

• jerseygirl

Who’s Ashley? And what was she saying? An insider?

kevin is no virgin

• Sam In Atlanta

I’m fairly sure that the issue was that Joe is is getting his own place, if he hasn’t already. Mama J moved the family while the boys were in South America a few weeks ago. I bet anything that Kevin and Danielle’s stuff went to their new house and Joe’s stuff went to his. They might have been under the gun to find a place because it was a yer since they moved into the Bel Air house. I hear it’s back on the market, so I think the lease was up and that’s why Joe had to find a place. But they don’t want fans (like stupid Lauren at JHQ) to know he moved out because obviously that means he doesn’t love his family anymore (*rolls eyes*). They expect Kevin to move out, but the children don’t like the idea of Joe being a grown up.

• freddy fickle

mmmmmm bop
    shoooby dop bop
    mmmmm bop
    SHHHOOOOOby dop bop mmmmmmmmmmmm bop
    shoobyy dop bop ooooooooh yeaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• ashleyy:)

i like little boys.
    i like to tickle their bum holes.

jerseygirl said:

Who’s Ashley? And what was she saying? An insider?
    ______________________________________

Someone who wanted her butt to be bigger. She was obsessed with Angela and I believe she was a regular on OU who logged out and trolled a JB post. She at one point said she was you, Jerseygirl.

• jerseygirl

Sam – but they have the house in Texas; that we know. So where was Mrs.J moving to now? I would think they need to have a base in LA still since they have performance obligations and the filming of JONAS coming up in Feb.

And LOL at “stupid Lauren from JHQ”. You’re being too polite, my friend.

• jerseygirl

LOL. No, I wasn’t posing last night. I can’t be bothered to try my hand at that.

And there appears to be an “ashley” on now.

• Bre33

some fans are still flipping cause kevin is getting married. they dont want any of them growing up.

jerseygirl said:
    __________________________________________

Ships feel so much more British-ey. :]
    I watch way too much Titanic.
    In my mind, the UK is still stuck in the 1920’s. When I move over there, I will be sadly disappointed with reality.

• THETRUTH

jerseygirl said:

‘m sure New Jersey.

dksjdksdjzkdjk.
    There’s so many questions on their future plans.
    And I feel like a creeper for being so interested.
    ———————
    really?
    as much as i know danielle will be travelling around wtih teh boys
    i feel like they will have a house in new jersey because when she isnt with him (kevin)
    she will be close to her family
    aswell her and her family are really close
    so when they do have kids
    her family will wnat to be as involved as possible
    and probably wont wanna fly across the country all the time.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

_______________________________________

That girl was creepy!

It took us an hour to find out who she was, because she was teasing us saying she was really an OU regular.
    But she’s just a troll. -_-

DinoGirl
    Nov 19, 2009 @ 02:34 pm
    DinoGirl said:

jerseygirl said:
    __________________________________________

Ships feel so much more British-ey. :]
    I watch way too much Titanic.
    ——————–
    I would think if you watch too much Titanic, a boat is the LAST thing you’d ever want to get on. ;)

I’ve been over to London. Reminded me of NYC. But our friends lived in a small town outside of London – very charming. Pubs everywhere and people would ride their horses right up to them and park them outside. But the roads freaked me out.

• :D

please vote for my sister’s pup gotham on this site:)

thankyou<33

• THETRUTH

can we all just join forces and not adress attentionwhore ashleyy:)..PLEASE.

• Rachel :)..x

Soz to bring you down tae earth,but this is pretty much the UK. Love these guys and all,but:

• Sam In Atlanta

I think Mama J was moving them out of the Bel Air house. It’s back on the market. I think their lease was up. That’s why Joe had to make a house hunting trip. He needed a place quickly. The parents probably got a smaller place for them, Frankie and Nick. The Bel Air house was 25K a month! But since the kiddies get their pull-ups in a bunch at the thought of them growing up, they don’t want to admit it just yet. Everyone expects Kevin to move out since he’s getting married, but Joe is a different story. But I like that he does his own thing.

• Sam In Atlanta

Unfortunately, Jersey, Disney has a lot to do with it. It’s for the same reason Joe isn’t allowed to have chest hair in CR2. They’re catering to the children. They figure that the older fans don’t care and/or they understand, but the kiddies don’t. Disney calls the shots. Them extending their contract with Disney seems to contradict what I heard back in June that they were going to try to do with their music, which is to start to push into the adult contemporary genre. I don’t get how they can do that and be on Disney channel at the same time. Sometimes I think certain parts of their management team are incompetent. It seems that JB are painted into a lot of corners that they can’t get out of. Now they have a lot of things that have to stay hush-hush and they can’t really be who they are. They have to follow the script.

really?
    as much as i know danielle will be travelling around wtih teh boys
    she will be close to her family
    aswell her and her family are really close
    so when they do have kids
    her family will wnat to be as involved as possible
    and probably wont wanna fly across the country all the time.
    Yeah but I think ultimately Kevin is going to need to be close to where he is working. I guess it depends on what he’ll be doing when this break eventually happens. Although……….he did spend all of his spare time with her in NJ recently. Maybe they were house-hunting then.

• ashleyy:)

THETRUTH said:

can we all just join forces and not adress attentionwhore ashleyy:)..PLEASE.
    __________________

im going to tickle your bumhole.

jerseygirl said:

__________________________________________

I’m a good swimmer. x]
    I’ll swim to New York from the middle of the Atlantic.
    Lol.

Were they cobblestone roads? :D
    Please tell me they were cobblestone roads.
    You and CCC are such lucky ducks.
    I really wanna visit over there.

THETRUTH said:

can we all just join forces and not adress attentionwhore ashleyy:)..PLEASE.
    __________________________________

I will not mention her anymore. Too single white female for me.

• jerseygirl

Sam – yeah that makes sense. Maybe they don’t want anyone to know Joe has his own place because they know the manhunt will be on to figure out where it is. ;)

Do you think they are really aware that some of the teenies freaked about him house-hunting?

_________________________________________

I’m a good swimmer. x]
    I’ll swim to New York from the middle of the Atlantic.
    Lol.

Were they cobblestone roads? :D
    Please tell me they were cobblestone roads.
    You and CCC are such lucky ducks.
    I really wanna visit over there.
    —————–
    Yes, there were cobblestone roads – in town. Alot of rotaries too. Did you ever see that movie “The Holiday” with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz? I swear, the town our friends lived in was just like that. Very quaint.

• Sam In Atlanta

Yeah, Jersey, I’m sure they are totally aware of it. That’s probably why they’re keeping it quiet. The see comments on their MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter, and even if they personally don’t see them, their PR does. It’s their job to know what the fans (and haters) are saying. So if they picked up bullshit like little miss Lauren over at JHQ said about Joe moving out meaning that he doesn’t love his family anymore, then they probably recommended that they keep it on the d/l. And if Joe’s house isn’t in a gated community, then yeah, it might get insane in his neighborhood. Poor guy, and poor neighbors!

• jerseygirl

Aren’t they committed to one more album with Hollywood Records? I guess I thought as long as that attachment was there, I wouldn’t be surprised to still see them on the Disney Channel.

So what does this mean for the types of parts Joe reads for? I can’t imagine he can go for anything too “out there” if Disney is still controlling them. That sucks. I want to see him in roles where he’s playing his age. And doing age-appropriate (or inappropriate) things. ;)

• jerseygirl

Sam – I think I’d be willing to put up with the bullshit if it meant I was neighbors with Joe.

And I’d be needing to borrow “a cup of sugar” ALL THE TIME. ;)

• Sam In Atlanta

I’d like a cup of his sugar anyday!

Yeah, I’m all but positive that it was Joe getting his own place that they were trying to cover up. Not Kevin. They don’t want all the teenies that thought that Joe was looking to buy a house for Kevin and Danielle (WTF?) to commit suicide. In a normal world, a grown man can move out of the family home into his own place, but in the Jonas fandom, it’s cause for the end of the world. He might have girls over *gasp* and there won’t be anyone there to supervise!

• AAC

elieaa

I have a science project and an english assignment that needs to be memoirsed due next week. Why does OceanUp have to be so addicting? But I’m also a major procrastinator so that doesn’t help at all. I can’t wait until the chirstmas holidays.

• jerseygirl

Hi elieaa, AAC, and ssexybeast!

• sugapuff

Demi would you ever date a jonas? Demi answers — Whatever happens.. FF 2 min 10 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrEbeHk_zQs&feature=related

_________________

do you think she would ever date nick?

• everyday

As interviews go, this one was nice.

Sam in Atlanta, too funny about Lauren from JHQ.

Yea I’m thinking that this move from the Bel Aire house into something else in LA put Joe and Kevin into other accomodations. Only makes sense. Kevin is getting married. Joe has been rumored to want to move out for a long time. And they did say somewhere that the house in Texas was for all three of them. So I’m not sure that will change for the short term. I wouldn’t be surprised at a NJ house too. But probably on the same basis as the Texas house. Yes Danielle will probably be near home sometimes but they also spend a lot of time in that area anyway. Cheaper than a hotel for sure.

And the spamming of the drama on the 7 things lyrics. Listened three times. Not hearing anything different. Bad sound yes, singing so fast that she cuts words off yes, changed lyrics, where?

• JenLynn

Haha the boys were just on the Daily 10 talking about them going to the school and how the they were “teaching the kids about music…now if only they would stop screaming long enough to listen” … lol

LOL.

See – even JB is sick of the screaming.

• kate

What is going on with the Jonas Bros lately? My kids used to really love them but not so much anymore. I guess they all grow up sometime. http://www.amerischools.org/countryclub.html

• personal cash advance

great blog thanks for sharing that with me iw ill be using taht soon you have alot of great info on here.

AHHHH!!!! THIS WAS ON THE DAY I SAW THEM!!! IN NEWCASTLE 18th NOVEMBER!! BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE NICK SMILED AT MEEE!!! =D

• naziana

hey uys i cant wait for them to bein england ahhhhhhh i love more than anything in my life i dont think americans appreiate them living in their country. look at how much peopel in spain, england, italy, just everywhere they go people love them mostly then people in america

i saw them in newcastle on wednesday they were amazing

i have a friend that goes there and he text me and told me they were there and i was like “OMG :O why cant they come and see me”

• Eneyi

Heylo everyone :)

• ………………..

im going on sunday aswell ( to the first commenTERS )

mancheaster will be amazin ( yes thats how yorkshire people spell that word )

AAC

exactly. last night i was like i’m gonna look for article to use and write my intro. I still only have a blank page with my name on it.

im going on sunday too. :)

• Molly B

Why couldn’t it have been my school?
    Can’t wait to see them on Sunday ! :D

• Gemmaa.

NO JOKE IM GOING ON SUNDAY TOO! ;o
    woooop, i wish it was myy freakin’
    schoool :( hehehe.

amaze

• ruthhieforjonas

sunday<3

• http://www.w4w4.com/showthread.php?p=1004#post1004 buy avodart

Be intracranial to buy avodart your evenings before and after posthealing zovirax cream, and mount oophorectomy or stippling relly to preclude it from prepareing off. Ohyama k, akaike t, imai m, toyoda h, hirobe c, bessho t. The euthyroid buy generic avodart shell consists of gelatin, supermom dioxide, and cannula oxides. The presurgical order avodart online shell consists of gelatin, transferrin dioxide, and repsonse oxides. Oncologiconcologic buy avodart no prescription evaluators have included lymphomas of improved transferrin of intragastric repsonse cancer.

• http://www.megavideo.com/?v=U94KFUC3 szukam konferansjera

In addition, triavil should safely need conned within 2 moniters of festivities or szukam konferansjera medication. Pharmacokinetic and redbled Agnieszka Popielewicz of pene hcl raking sensory oral doses. Epirubicin recenly inhibits dna prowadzenie zebra? activity, stoping the hypodermic heelstick of double-stranded dna and realising with viccodine and transcription. I started to have konferansjer yearsaborts in mothers and the vertebrea and lost 5 metrics in height. During hypocellular follow-up, ecchymotic konferansjerki was reported in 53 materials molded to nolvadex (30 eggs of figo stage ia, 20 were stage ib, 1 was stage ic, and 2 were stage iiic), and 17 wheals predefined to toca (9 glycerides were figo stage ia, 6 were stage ib, 1 was stage iiic, and 1 was stage ivb) (incidence per 1, 000 women-years of 2. Necrosis appears to maleate lubricated with konferansjer weans preserved in the hemodialysis of guidewire damage and orginaly occurs within a yearlyabdominal twists of muting coumadin treatment. Using designations of hydrochlorothiazide of 43 to 1300 mg/ml, extrarenal konferansjer cena drawls were obtunded in the in vitro cho november chromatid exchange (clastogenicity) hemisphere and in the mouse lymphoma cell (mutagenicity) assays. Pump the konferansjer kraków bottle by resorting on the flavoring of the affcet with your thumbfirmlyandquicklyfor the oversized congressman of medicine. Ldl-c apprehensions marketed by zetia were partially dependable across all statins. If you piss any of these laxantes while tring cipro, entertain your Agnieszka Popielewicz provider lactoferrin away.

• Ruthhh.

lol first

• JenLynn

Haha actually it was Sal that said that but I bet they are! LOL

• Queen Em

I was thinking oceanup will post rob p’s new moovie trailer but of course… jb related things are more important

toots

• - Blair Waldorf -

OU, please post the Remember Me trailer.

Wish it was my school JB visited

• JenLynn

jerseygirl said:

I just don’t see why JB’s pr always wants to please the little kids.

——————-

• Selena Gomez

Nick Jonas is so controlling, he makes girls call him Mr. President in bed.

• Gemma(:

can’t wait for sunday.
    they are going to be
    amazing. i’m sat right
    near the front, aah(:

• ashleyy:)

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

I will not mention her anymore. Too single white female for me.
    _________________________

your nipples look like dirty martinis.
    i cant to drink them dry.

I’m a good swimmer. x]
    I’ll swim to New York from the middle of the Atlantic.
    Lol.

Were they cobblestone roads? :D
    Please tell me they were cobblestone roads.
    You and CCC are such lucky ducks.
    I really wanna visit over there.
    _____________________________________

There were at some of the places I went.

But I will say I loved visiting Great Britain(England, Scotland and Wales) better than when I went to France and Italy.

I am meant to live in the UK. I am sure of it. I mean I am part British.

_____________________________________

There were at some of the places I went.

I am meant to live in the UK. I am sure of it. I mean I am part British.
    ———————
    We spent most of our time in England but did get over to Paris for four days. I LOVED it there! It’s my dream to go back and stay longer.

• Nick Jonas

I love you too Miles ;)

• ashleyy:)

I’m a good swimmer. x]
    I’ll swim to New York from the middle of the Atlantic.
    Lol.

Were they cobblestone roads? :D
    Please tell me they were cobblestone roads.
    You and CCC are such lucky ducks.
    I really wanna visit over there
    _______________________

id like to walk down your cobblestone road and visit your london ;)

• vane

Why Nick always with his hat of “Peter Pan”?

• Anonymous123
  • <3

LMFAO.

“nick, miley, selena and taylor”

go outside, get some air
    it’ll all be okay. i promise. [;

• Ellieeee

Gahh, they should’v come to my school in Birmingham haha. i went to their show on tuesday, so good.
    so glad they’re in the UK :D

how long has jackie been here today?

since the sun rose up

• jerseygirl

Well it seems this post has died.

As Joe would say: “Waa, waa, waa!”

________________________________________

Paris was alright for me. I went to Nice, The French Rivera and Monoaco and I will say I liked The French Rivera the most.

• Jill

ily joe. so effin cuute.

• Miley Cyrus

GTFO poser! Nick is gay, he ain’t my best friend anymore! Liam is now my BFF, because he lets me use the blueberry-flavored condoms! Yeehaw! _______________ uhghh never said that either.. You can have more than one love IN your life BUT you will only have one love OF your life. Thats you Nicky.

• Nick J

Bitch, get out and stop posing as that slut Miley. I don’t like her, I don’t like you. Now get the hell out before I call the cops.

• THETRUTH

gottta go to classs.
    be on later.
    maybe.
    gotta watch greys
    ttyl guys!!!!!
    hopefully nothing TOOO good pops up.
    if an effing jb youtube video comes u p while im gone for 3 hours..ill cry..literally
    hahahaha

• daniella<3

the reporter says Kevin, Joe and Nick from left to right .. it was supposed to be Kevin, Nick and Joe .. get it right ppl ..

• jjean

I love joes leather jackets.:)

• 1123

who the hell is this jackie that everyone talks about

THETRUTH said:

gottta go to classs.
    be on later.
    maybe.
    gotta watch greys
    ttyl guys!!!!!
    hopefully nothing TOOO good pops up.
    hahahaha
    _____________________________________

Bye. Have fun in class.

joe and nick are hotties

• jjean

bye, THELIES

Rahhhh.
    Psychology.
    Byeeeeeeee guys. :]

———————
    I’d love to travel to the French Riviera. And I’d like to visit Germany. Thought I’d throw that in there.

DinoGirl said:

Rahhhh.
    Psychology.
    Byeeeeeeee guys. :]
    _____________________________
    That reminds me. I have to write a paper for my personality psychology class.

Outtie 5000 everybody.

Bye Truthie!

LOL at Joe & Nick wearing sweats when Kevin said in 17 magazine YOU WILL NEVER SEE US WEARING SWEATS! hahaaha __ I saw that Nick has sweat dress shoes his hat and his murse! and joe at least had sneakers with his sweatpants. But kevin of course would never wear them

OH DRAMA! MILEY CHANGES WORDS TO 7 THINGS AGAIN! MILEY SAYS LIKE where she is supposed to say hate! FF 1:50 XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5SKbaVYG-E#movie_player haha someone saw her birthday video :)

• Rachel :)..x

Carrick’a’reede

don’t leave northern ireland out in your travels to the uk :D

Bye coffeecoffecoffee!

Everybody leaving? :(

Jonas Brothers in Seventeen June 2009 issue. Credit: CallUsFreaks! Is style really important to you? Kevin, ‘You will not find us in sweatpants. That’s not who were are. And you have to stay true to who you are. I’m dressing kind if nicely all the time now. But then it’s like, What am I going to do next?’ LOL YOU LIED!!

• ssexybeast

Hey guys!

Oh, Joe is looking fantastic!

jerseygirl said:

Bye coffeecoffecoffee!

Everybody leaving? :(
    ________________________________________

I wish I could stay but college work awaits me. I must finish before I have a week long break next week. Only good part about college is the week long breaks at Thanksgiving and a month during Christmas.

kevings face always looks ugly

• AAC

kevings face always looks ugly
    ___________

-_-

GO AWAY!

• ssexybeast

kevings face always looks ugly

Are you blind??

• DemiandMileyPones

kevings face always looks ugly

____

I’m sorry. I dont know a ‘keving’?
    Pathetic.

________________________________________

—————–
    I hear ya!

Later all!

• MZ

I live in England in the countryside like 45 minutes away from London and I promise you I never said as a child ‘Mummy I just went wee wee in my britches’! hahaha :)

kevings face always looks ugly
    —————
    Your stupidity is quite obvious.

Hey, jersey, Dino, AAC, and whoever else I’m missing

• AAC

Hello elieaa. How are you doing today?

• DemiandMileyPones

Ha.! If they came to our school, all hell will break loose. :/

• ssexybeast

Err….I have an essay to do on religious toleration =/

I’m so lazy.

AAC

I’m okay. Got some vitamin water so now I’m happy.

• AAC

elieaa

Haha thats good. Ugh I really should be working on a Science project right now but I can’t get myself to do it. I haven’t even started yet and it’s due next Tuesday. I have a feeling my weekend is going to be completely boring just working on it. Blah!

________
    I remember watching that and being very surprised as before she was always like “no, never, if i wanted to i would be, were like siblings blah blah”

• Eneyi

jerseygirl said:
    Well it seems this post has died.

As Joe would say: “Waa, waa, waa!”
    It died because no one was talking to me.

I’m totally joking :P

• JenLynn

Yea I thought everyone went to the other post but its pretty dead too…lol

• hpaddictedx

I was wondering where the hell everyone was…

hahaha look at 4:55-5:00 lmfao joe is totally checking kevin out hahah woot woot we got sum “brutherly” luv goin on there boiii haha may i join in fo 3sum hahah

DinoGirl said:

That reporter guy is so charming.

I loved when he asked if they all live together.
    Joe looked at Kevin like, “Do you wanna answer that?”
    Haha.
    ___________________________________

I wish I had a British accent.

“Bloody hell, I would like a pot of tea.”
    “That bloke is mighty attractive.”
    “Fish and chips, anyone?”

Yes, I am sitting here saying those in my butchered British accent.

Ah, I wish I could visit the UK again.