Miley Cyrus MEETING FAN BACKSTAGE

Meeting SHARE committee under.

• Delsy

post.
    they make it sound like demi is the one who did everything wrong obviously selena did something wrong too because demi said “yeah i cant miss some one i dont know anymore” or some thing like that and the be yourself thing too is both of their faults not only demi’s and is not fair that everyone is only giving her shit about this…

IKR!! Plus the video was over dramatic its not like they are friends that have drifted apart Demi seems happy(not sure about selena) so what the problem?

And why don’t u Miley Cyrus HATER GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE BITCH UR JUST JEALOUS !!

• Delsy

Awww :D

Not a big fan, but she can be so sweet sometimes.

• Doom

It was really cute when the girl kept on looking at Miley while they were taking pictures.

shes so precious love her to death =]

• alyssaaaa

ugh i wish i could meet miley <3

She is seriously so amazing! Love her so much.

It’s things like this that make me love her.

• AnonymousXjkskajdksks

Aw that’s absolutly amazing.

• ssexybeastt

Oceanup flagged me lol

Awww. That’s sweet. My friend came really close to meeting her but it didn’t fall into place. Too bad. Still awesome though.

post :)

btw miley is awesome.

she didnt even hug that girl !!!!!
    what a bitch..
    seriously miley cyrus “fans” GET A LIFE

• ilovemusic

Love her (:

• ssexybeastt

Miley’s is beautiful

She is soo cool! I mean she’s really sweet I don’t know why people hate her.She might have her weird stuff but everyone does!

• anne

Miley is soo sweet

lol whay?
    miley is really amazing down to earth person i didnt see alot of stars do this
    go miley and hater please get out its not ypur time to shine

you get a life first then u can tell pp to get one

• snowstars

aww, that was really sweet :)

post.

that may have been one of the sweetest things i’ve ever seen.

• MileyfanForever

I know this is irrelevant. But, is this Nicole Anderson?

• KASS

OMG SHE IS REALLY SWEET LOVE U MILES!!!!!

• Karen

I LOVELOVE miley!
    She’s so nice:)
    Ps.Who went to see new moon?

• hpaddictedx

AWWWW I love her.

Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:10 pm

______________________

Fell in love with them waaaa …JOXIE fan for sure now
    ———————-

still love jemi but if she doesnt feel that way then joxie would be cute

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

you have a good taste !
    i see your comments everyday and read what you say about miley your a sweethaert
    ==
    aww thank you! your so sweeet! :)

thanks=)

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

She didn’t lie. She said ‘I don’t watch twilight..’ No big deaL. Back when Taylena was on she said she watched it for the first time and liked. So she was basically saying she isn’t an obsessed fan.

• @danuskaa
  • SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL random but did any British people get 3D glasses from Sainsburys?!

I DID but i didn’t know what to do with them so they are under my pillow.

Why are sainsburys giving out 3d glasses?

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

i love your icon !!
    thanks! :)

are they the ones from miley photoshoot?

jonas brothers concert 17-11-09, BB Good. Joe break dances (twilight 2?)

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

i love your icon !!
    thanks! :)

are they the ones from miley photoshoot
    yupp.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

You can only watch Channel 4 with the 3D glasses. They’re free! :)

• lalalalalala

Pixie is awsome great singer and dancer and stunning much better than demi

(replying to this) – Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:02 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Kalina said:

Ok, I know his isn’t big news or anything, but I was reading 17 magazine interview with Selena and she said she “fell in love with Robert (Pattinson) after watching Twilight”
    And then she goes and says, “I’ve never watched Twilight”
    Stuff like this pissed me off
    ==
    i noticed that! its just cause shes pissed taylor lautner broke up with her……………………….

aha. i have no idea but why else would shes suddenly change her mind?

i dont think its because taylor l broke up with her ! it seems like such a stupid thing to say !sorry but its the truth !

• @danuskaa
  • girl crush mileyyyyy

Yeah I can’t defend that. And isn’t she friends with Taylor Lautner now, since her BFF is dating him?
    ==
    well yeah but shes a girl afterall though. shes gotta be a little bitter or jealous?

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

i love your icon !!
    thanks! :)

are they the ones from miley photoshoot
    yupp.

you have a good taste !

miley is so sweet !

• Kalina

Kalina said:

And then she goes and says, “I’ve never watched Twilight”
    Stuff like this pissed me off
    ==

aha. i have no idea but why else would shes suddenly change her mind?

I totally have no idea, but I think Disney is telling them to say they don’t like Twilight?….. Otherwise, why would she have said she watched it in 17, and then given an interview that totally contradicts that statement?

• Anon! ymous

she’s such a good person <3 love her

• demi andmileypones;)

Such a sweetheart. :)

AWWWW. i love fan meetings when its with miley she rocks and seems very normal !

______________________

Fell in love with them waaaa …JOXIE fan for sure now

you have a good taste !
    ==
    aww thank you! your so sweeet! :)

Kalina said:

Kalina said:

And then she goes and says, “I’ve never watched Twilight”
    Stuff like this pissed me off
    ==

aha. i have no idea but why else would shes suddenly change her mind?

selena is a good girl she would never lie

you have a good taste !
    ==
    aww thank you! your so sweeet! :)

—————————-

Oh come on get a room …Haha no just kidding …So rare to see people like each other on here ha

selena is a good girl she would never lie
    ==
    well we basically have proof she did……… either in the first one or second one. i like selena! i’m just sayingg.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

Pixie Lott and Joe Jonas would look cute..but Joxie/Jixie fans CALM DOWN!!!
    & Marvin from JLS has a crush on Pixie :) <3

• demiandmileypones;)

it’s hard to do this on your brothers ps3. lol

idgi for all we know selena gomez may very well have done something to damage their friendship. i’m sick of everyone blaming demi all the time.

why so serious? I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING =P

Lmao, it is pretty funny.

• vegas09

this is why i love her.
    shes an amazing artist, and person!
    :D

• hpaddictedx

I can’t wait until every disney star is older and then we will get to see what really happened behind the scenes. Like on Behind The Music or The E True Hollywood Story.

• No Bitchassness

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

why so serious? I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING =P

Lmao, it is pretty funny.

I was LOLing the whole time :L

• ssexybeastt

post.
    People act like it’s the end of the world over here.

You want to know what happened? PEOPLE DRIFT APART.Let’s move on.

• hilary

i hate how everyone is saying its demis fault. it pisses me off

You’re not alone (;

And you are not alone =)
    they make it sound like demi is the devil obviously selena did something wrong too.

• kimmy4444

overly dramatic there acting like demi and selena are going through a divorce or something

• MileyandDemiareHOT

she is so pretty…..

why so serious? I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING =P

Lmao, it is pretty funny.

I was LOLing the whole time :L

It’s like someone died or something.
    Lol.

• Ashleighhhh

lol, i love how we think we know what actually happened between demi and selena but for all we know they can still be bffs lol. no-one knows either than demi or selena

btww, miley rocks

post.

Exactly and selena is fine with taylor.

My favorite thing(note sarcasm) is that Selena is allowed to have more than one best friend(Taylor, FTSK, David Henrie), but Demi has to be Selena’s bitch in the eyes of Selena fans. Really equal wouldn’t you say?

this.
    double standard.

Same with Miley and Taylor. We don’t know shit.

Nov 21, 2009 @ 11:06 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

why so serious? I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING =P

Lmao, it is pretty funny.

I was LOLing the whole time :L

It’s like someone died or something.
    Lol.

____________

lol the music is like the shindler list (holocaust movie) music lol.

very very overdramatic.

• juuuuu

its her job.

this.
    double standard.
    sadly this is how some people are…..

• Ano

post.
    over dramatic much? lmao.

• Delsy

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

• MileyandDemiareHOT

what is happening selena demi miley?

• k

awwww. i love how she makes small talk. Miley seriously has a great personality that when you talk to her makes you feel like you known her forever.

Miley is great

i hate how everyone is saying its demis fault. it pisses me off
    me too :)

• iFail2Much

i hate how everyone is saying its demis fault. it pisses me off

You’re not alone (;

why so serious? I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING =P

posttt PUHLEASEE lmfao >:D

what about the rumor of jemi ? Maaan I am so late …Since when he is dating that blond girl .

you have a good taste !
    ==
    aww thank you! your so sweeet! :)

—————————-

ha i see what you mean !

• misguided gts.

Aw I love her so much, she’s so sweet. <3

i hate how everyone is saying its demis fault. it pisses me off

Whaaaaaaaaaaat said:

first ” i dont watch twilight ” then ” i watched it for the first time and like ”
    i dont know ?? i dont think she said shes an obsessed fan ! i think she lied

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

She did NOT say I have never watched Twilight, she said I dont watch Twilight. There’s a difference.

• Shannon

slippinintothel: your welcome :)

• Liliana

Miley is AMAZING and I can’t belive how people can hate her so much..
    She is a roll model for me because she is a relly good person and u can see it right here.

• Liliana

WOW you are so right !
    Miley was NEVER a bad roll model or a bad person.
    It’s just the haters and the media that makes people think like that. And I hate when they do it.

BTW, Miley come to ISRAEL!!!

Wow this girls and Miley are amazing I´m so jealuose of this girl they actually do something for the world, I should take this as an inpiration, I have a friend who always try to do this kind of stuff but I just ignore her, I believe… use to believe that I can´t change the world, one person o or a smal group of people cannot change but I guess I´m soo wrong.

iloveyouux
    Nov 21, 2009 @ 01:11 pm
    iloveyouux said:

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?

Not good

i love her soo much!
    im going to her concert today!!!
    and i think shes at my hotel cause theres
    limos parked out front and we are 8 minutes from the arena!
    :D

• JonasxCyrus

Fuck Jacob!!!!! TEAM EDWARD!!

Wow that was soo sweet and she was actually talking with the girl and the parents she can be sweet if she wants to be

she suxs

awwwww miley was sooo sweet i like this side of her. its soooooo much better and she is recreating her self as a better role model once again

yes, miley is sweet ;)
    But i also wanna say that she was never a bad role model, it’s just how some people tend to perceive her wrongly.

miley had always been this sweet and is definitely a nice person for as long as she was around.

love her!

Miley is so sweet to spend time meeting fans :) That’s why we all love her :D

• hxcheatherroxx

awwwww miley was sooo sweet i like this side of her. its soooooo much better and she is recreating her self as a better orle model once again

• hxcheatherroxx

like the last 45 mins was good it had a very very slow start

• _FrancescaLovesNickJonas

i’m really not the biggest miley fan after how she’s changed so much, but this was adorable and she has the biggest heart for her fans, it’s so sweet! :)

yep. God bless the tour family

new moon sucks … I was so bored

• iloveyouux

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?

It’s awesome, and even more ’cause I’m with Jacob haha, but is obvisouly BETTER than Twilight, by far. :)

i’m team jacob, too :P

• annamile

SHE IS AMAZINGG! LOOOVE HER

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

jonaseurope Joe looked at pixie when he sung done with superstars!!!
    4 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Oh God..

• LovelyYellowButterfly

Did anyone else notice that when Oceanup, or any other gossip websites post good things about Miley/other stars they get barely any comments or views? Of course when it’s something “scandalous” EVERYONE has something to say about it.

Anyways, this is one of the main reasons I’m a fan of Miley. : )

Joe looked at pixie when he sung done with superstars!!! 4 minutes ago from UberTwitter

twitter.com/jonaseurope

jonaseurope Joe looked at pixie when he sung done with superstars!!!
    4 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Oh God..
    ___________________

HAHA TOLD YOU ;p

• misguided gts.

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?

i’m team jacob, too :P

*High Five!*
    hahaha It is funny ’cause my best friends are Team Edward and when we went to the premiere they were wearing Team Edward Shirts and I had a Team Jacob one. :P

I hope Miley doesn’t take it to hard. It’s her tour and somebody died. And just when it’s her birthday week. :(
    I hope that she has fun on her birthday anyway.

Joe has a crush on her or what ? ha

• Shannon

slippinintothel: my thoughts exactly! ahah and your icon is adorable <3

slippinintothel: my thoughts exactly! ahah and your icon is adorable <3

lol, thanks :)

• Kpurity

selena is a good girl she would never lie
    Everyone has lied one way or another. Regardless if you’re famous or not.

——————
    Ha ! Yes you re late well actually Demi denied the jemi relationship and insists on the fact they re just good friends …
    And for that blond girl who is PIXIE LOTT a great english singer she is not dating joe I think well it s not official if they do …But people on here say they would be a great couple ;) There you go

selena is a good girl she would never lie
    ==
    Everyone has lied one way or another. Regardless if you’re famous or not.
    No not Selena she never lied in her life shes a perfect angel LMAO

If you say that you fell in love with someone after watching Twilight, and then you say that you’ve never watched Twilight, that’s a lie.

aw i love to look at the fans ! cause they look so happy when the meet her ! i dont blame them at all if i were them i would die infront of her !

• alexa

soooo why are we taLKING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ WHEN THIS IS MILEY CYRUS???

• poems

Man
    I
    Love
    Everything about
    Young

Cyrus
    You inspire and are soo
    Real God bless
    U because your are so
    Sweet

alexa said:

soooo why are we taLKING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ WHEN THIS IS MILEY CYRUS???

i dont know but they never said the hated miley so im cool ! btw LOVE THAT GIRL !

• Kpurity

soooo why are we taLKING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ WHEN THIS IS MILEY CYRUS???
    What could you possibly talk about on a post that has to do with her meeting a fan backstage? We all know she does that. Nothing new.

• - Blair Waldorf -

——————

Sorry to butt in, I like Pixie, though the annoying part is that she looks like Duffy :)

Pixie and Joe? Now when did this start?

Whaaaaaaaaaaat said:

I THINK YOU TOO KNOW THAT SHE LIED ! dont get me wrong yes i do like miley ( miley fan) and i do like selena ! but i think she lied

joxie <3

NILEY FTW

Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:24 pm
    Kpurity said:

soooo why are we taLKING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ WHEN THIS IS MILEY CYRUS???

that doesnt mean you should talk about someone else just sayin . miley is so cute and she did lose a few pounds

• justbecause

post.

LMAO OMG is this real life?

• -Jonas.Cyrus.Lovato.Swift-

hey i just realized something ! karma’s a betch !

Remember how miley & nick used to go out then broke up ? Then Selena came in the picture & aoutomatically started qoing out with nick who just so happenes to be one of her friend miley’s ex boyfrinds

THEN Selena starts qoing out with taylor lautner. he breaks up with her & starts qoinq out with selenas BFF taylor swift !!

Karma really is a betch :)

THIS is why i love her to death.
    haters suck my dick.

NILEY FTW

ewwww . at the ( Niley _ Nelena )

MELENA ALL THE WAY

• Kpurity

soooo why are we taLKING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ WHEN THIS IS MILEY CYRUS???

Sure. Let’s talk about Miley’s weight instead. :|

me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O
    I loved jomilla too.

me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O
    I loved jomilla too.
    Jomillia and Niley FTW

-Jonas.Cyrus.Lovato.Swift- said:

hey i just realized something ! karma’s a betch !

Karma really is a betch :)

HAHA good one

• -Jonas.Cyrus.Lovato.Swift-

-Jonas.Cyrus.Lovato.Swift- said:

hey i just realized something ! karma’s a betch !

Karma really is a betch :)

HAHA good one

____

why thnk you :) & i thought of tht one all on my own !

Omg look at what the world is coming to

Kpurity said:

soooo why are we taLKING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ WHEN THIS IS MILEY CYRUS???

Sure. Let’s talk about Miley’s weight instead. :|

i didnt say lets talk about miley’s weight . i just said dont talk about other people when its not about them . and i didnt mean to start a problem with her weight i never had a porblem with her body and never will care .

Jomillia and Niley FTW

Agreed. I like Jaylor though and I like ~Joxie~. DNW Jemi though. I like Demi with Alex Deleon.

me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O
    I loved jomilla too.
    Jomillia and Niley FTW
    ___

idc who joe is with as long as hes happy . but he looked happy w. camilla so JOMILLA!!

& I love Niley ! LOL

Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:34 pm
    -Jonas.Cyrus.Lovato.Swift- said:

-Jonas.Cyrus.Lovato.Swift- said:

hey i just realized something ! karma’s a betch !

Karma really is a betch :)

HAHA good one

____

why thnk you :) & i thought of tht one all on my own !

good for u i think ! i dont know why but you made me laugh again

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Anonymous said:me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O—–I loved jomilla too.-Jomillia and Niley FTW

_____
    Yes!! My faves <3

me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O
    I loved jomilla too.
    Jomillia and Niley FTW
    ___

& I love Niley ! LOL
    agreed same with me and miley but i do believe niley will get married idk

• action games

Nice one…
    This is really a beautiful post and I love to read your articles very much.Thanks for sharing.
    action games

And Marilyn Manson is the devil.
    Ha ha, when I read articles like that I always have to smile.
    So what if Demi hangs out with Hayley. Everybody loves Hayley, Miley, Demi, Brandi. I have not seen somebody who met her talk bad about her. Hayley is a personal friend of Miley’s family. They grew up together in Franklin, Tennessee.
    And honestly, all the ‘hardcore dudes’ I know personally are like the sweetest guys ever in real life. I would rather spend my evening with a couple of hardcore dudes than with a group of techno freaks or hip-hoppers.

I know. What’s wrong with Haley Williams? And if she did make out with Demi, awesome.

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(

• Xiomy

post.

They act like Demi got pregnant Selena and then leave her with the baby.
    Some friendships drift apart, it’s part of life.
    Deal with it. Now get over it.

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(
    what the movie sucks i went to see it the day it came out only good part (t.l shirtless)

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

• Ajnnonymous

swswsw

I wonder what kind of tribute they’ll do for Bill(the bus driver) tomorrow night. What a horrible thing to go through for all of them. I imagine everyone gets pretty close on tour.

• Xiomy

iFail2Much said:

And you are not alone =)

Of course. That’s it. Demi/Miley are always wrong. But Selena/Taylor are always right. They make it seem like Demi/Miley are the devil and Selena/Taylor are God.

Exactly.

• Meow

Twilight sucks. I don’t understand how people actually find it a good movie.

• SmileyMiley191

aww I love Miley I really don’t understand how people hate her…. LOVE YOU MILEY! Aww the girl waqs adorable she was star struck looking at Miley <3

• CrazyCrunk

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

——————-

i went to the movies last night and i did not even see new moon i went to see precious

was it really that bad??

• Delsy

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

I didn’t think the Twilight Saga could get any worse until i saw New Moon. urrg i want my damn money back

• sarahh_182

aw this is so sweet. i like how she actually stays for a few minute and really talks to her and the family.

Disney Darling Hanging With Hard Core Rockers
    Filed under: Demi Lovato, Disney, Hayley Williams, Paramore

Last night I get word that Disney Darling Demi Lovato is hanging out with some real hardcore rockers. Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory, Martin Stewart of the group Terror, and other associated guests.

Demi has come to know this crew via Paramore’s Hayley Williams who dates NFG’s Chad Gilbert (That’s a story for another day). Seems Chad has a thing for these young looking tiny girls, before Hayley he was married to Eisley’s Sherri Dupree who could be Hayley’s twin.

Sherri Dupree

Hayley Williams
    Seems last night (November 18th, 2009) Demi and Hayley entertained a houseful of hardcore dudes getting together to play the video game Mafia.

I have to wonder if Demi’s mom was aware of this grouping and better yet what good old Disney would think of such a pairing. Then again, back in the day when I managed a popular Heavy Metal band we were approached by a teeny bopper stars momager to arrange a romance between her daughter and one of the metal heads as they were trying to break the teeny bopper mold, could very well be what Lovato is doing trying to go from “good girl” to “bad girl”.

Numerous tweets went out after the party broke up and Demi confirmed her presence with this tweet to Chad Gilbert:

@XChadballX muhuhaha :D so much fun.

On another note, I received several messages about a rumored makeout session at Demi’s party Tuesday night between Demi and Hayley Williams. Ironically the next morning Demi tweeted the following:

All I Wanted Was You – Paramore

So stay tuned, this could all get interesting

• sarahh_182

Delsy said:

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

really? it was that bad?

i highly doubt that demi made out with hayley. rumors are bullshit. plain and simple

RT @pixiesongs ahh thankyou @jonasbrothers looking forward to seeein you all tonight wheeey x x
    about 6 hours ago from web

Reply Retweet Pixie Lott might be performing at the show tonight?!
    about 6 hours ago from web

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

yeah me too i dont know what people see in twilight it really sucks.

Disney Darling Hanging With Hard Core Rockers
    Filed under: Demi Lovato, Disney, Hayley Williams, Paramore

Sherri Dupree

Hayley Williams

@XChadballX muhuhaha :D so much fun.

All I Wanted Was You – Paramore

So stay tuned, this could all get interesting

Demetria Devonne Lovato is a Lesbian.

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

really? it was that bad?
    yes if you think that twilights acting was mediocre than new moon is going to be 1000X worst……

• MileySupportxo

wow this is seriously one of the many reasons I love Miley:) she’s sucha sweetheart when it comes to her fans and I love how she is talking to the girls parents with a normal convo about pictures or whatever she’s so funny:) yea u haters r dumbbbbb:P there rly is no reason to hate her, ur obv jealous of her cuz of one of these things: her fame, talent, looks/personality, that she dated Nick Jonas, or cuz she’s an amazing person and u wish u were like that. u all r just bullies that need a life/are insecure with ur own selves so u pick on someone famous. pretty immaute if u ask me:) anyway I love u Miley!!!! I wish I can meet her too one day:))

Reply Retweet Pixie Lott might be performing at the show tonight?!
    about 6 hours ago from web
    _____________________________

Interesting ;)

• muahaha

and if they did im sure it was pretty hot….

• sarahh_182

muahaha said:

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I did sleep too during New Moon …So boring ;(
    i know i was expecting more i was disappointed it was worst than twilight

really? it was that bad?

wow i didnt even think that was possible. haha. i hate twilight im being forced to see that movie :/

DEMI WITH AN OLD WEIRD GUY
    JOE WITH A HOT BLONDE
    EVERYTHING S BACK TO NORMAL ….HAHA SORRY JEMI FANS

DEMI WITH AN OLD WEIRD GUY
    JOE WITH A HOT BLONDE
    EVERYTHING S BACK TO NORMAL ….HAHA SORRY JEMI FANS

hot blonde? who

DEMI WITH AN OLD WEIRD GUY
    JOE WITH A HOT BLONDE
    EVERYTHING S BACK TO NORMAL ….HAHA SORRY JEMI FANS

wha..?
    Demi and Joe are both single atm, i think..

DEMI WITH AN OLD WEIRD GUY
    JOE WITH A HOT BLONDE
    EVERYTHING S BACK TO NORMAL ….HAHA SORRY JEMI FANS

wha..?
    Demi and Joe are both single atm, i think..

imagine if miely and demi made out, what will people say??

Memi is my second favorite ship behind Maylor, so I’d say “humina humina humina” if they made out. If Maylor made out, I’d probably die. lol.

ummm eeewww much?

• the_historian

new moon was fine…& i hated the book new moon, [i'm an edward girl], but it seriously doesn’t have to be hated on

• the_historian

imagine if miely and demi made out, what will people say??

effing HOT

wait so its ok for selena to hang with taylor but its not ok for demi to hang out with miley?? double standards

Furthermore, how come no one ever accuses of stealing Taylor(their favorite terminology) from Miley. No it wasn’t a ten year friendship, but it was 5+ and they were pretty close, even if we didn’t see it all the time.

• iFail2Much

And you are not alone =)

And you all fans don’t come and bitch at me because even though I like all of them, that’s the truth.

• Meow

That girl was adorable. I love how she kept just staring at Miley instead of looking at the camera for the picture. So so cute<3

• Ano

why so serious? I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING =P

Lmao, it is pretty funny.

I was LOLing the whole time :L

It’s like someone died or something.
    Lol.

____________

lol the music is like the shindler list (holocaust movie) music lol.

very very overdramatic.

ROFL!!!

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

• Delsy

Off Topic: Twilight beat Dark Knight in first day sales :(

I know right i went to see it last night a midnight and i feel asleep it was so long and stupid.

BTW poor Miley …During BOBW her friend died and then she broke up with Nick. And now during Wonder World tour “Uncle Billy” died. How sad. :(

things like this that make me love her <33

• muahaha

http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/11/21/you-appear-just-like-a-dream-to-me/tls1/ i love them together i dont care and this comes from a preson who was a niley supporter :)

eww i hate Jaylor ! she doesnt deserve him !

• Meow

That Selena and Demi video made me laugh so fucking hard.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

she didnt even hug that girl !!!!!
    what a bitch..
    seriously miley cyrus “fans” GET A LIFE

FAIL.

Omg look at what the world is coming to

lol white people….

eww i hate Jaylor ! she doesnt deserve him !
    agreed team Jomilla

who is pixie lott ?

• girl7

I love Niley too

eww i hate Jaylor ! she doesnt deserve him !
    agreed team Jomilla

thankyou!

• I liikkee apples ;)

i like ur name
    culdn’t agree more :D

• Twilightsucks

FIRST COMMENT!

awesome i love miley ! and they ask why we love her pshh

• poems

I like Jomilla and Niley too:) this is so coooooooooool

agreed same with me and miley but i do believe niley will get married idk

____
    I do too! Ahaa. They’re extactly like my brother and his gf:) they’ve been off and on for like 6 years. and they’re engaged now :))

__

Congrats to them ! & i hope they do get married one day . LOL i can just picture it happen & i cnt see them getting married to anyone else but eachother :)NILEY!

agreed same with me and miley but i do believe niley will get married idk

____

• i liikkee apples ;)

she is amahzinggg
    beautiful & soooo down-to-earth
    HOW can people possibly hate someone so amzingly nice :O

Omg look at what the world is coming to

omg, LMAO.

• MEEsH

hey every one i wanna know who watched the jonas brothers 3d movie im waching it now & i think its kinda boring :/

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

agreed same with me and miley but i do believe niley will get married idk

____

oh and congratzz

MEEsH said:

i do too

• misguided gts.

MEEsH said:

I saw it, I think in one part it’s amazing ’cause I still don’t go to a JB concert and seeing that movie it’s like feeling you are in it, and I laughed so hard with the Fake Jonas hahaha, and I screamed ’cause I saw Big Rob wu :D.

• iloveyouux

I love this girl! Oh and i’m wearing my miley shirt from the tour ;)

wow people are getting along very well today what happened? not kidding

• stellagirl1993

I need a question answered;
    are the jonas brothers,miley cyrus,demi lovato & taylor swift going to be at the american music awards tomorrow?

misguided gts. said:

MEEsH said:

your crazy ! Big Rob is my favourite then joe the others not so much but if you want the order
    1. BIG ROB
    2. JOE JONAS
    3. NICK JONAS
    4. KEVIN JONAS
    YOU CAN CHANGE THE LAST 2 I DONT CARE

• iloveyouux

thats really weird I just got done watching it…. and i agree it wasnt anything special.

• poems

I need a question answered;
    if its live tomorrow miley wont be there shehas a concert

• misguided gts.

I love this girl! Oh and i’m wearing my miley shirt from the tour ;)
    That’s so cool, I bought one too :), I wanted a Metro Station one so bad but when I went they were only L or XL haha. :(

• Kpurity

MEEsH said:

I saw it. I loved it because I’ve never been to a concert considering that they’ve never been to where I live and most likely never will. So see it as that, why not enjoy it? Which I did. :)
    I also love concert films so I’m not being biased.

stellagirl1993 said:

I need a question answered;

i was thinking the same thing ! i think demi selena are gonna come because their presenting it . and i think taylor is gonna come cause she wouldnt miss her dreams * role eyes * i dont think miley is gonna come * tears * and jonas i dont know but whatev im not gonna miss them

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

I need a question answered;

yeah, i really want miley to attend :)
    she’s nominated so yeah..

stellagirl1993 said:
    I need a question answered;
    The JB and Taylor are on our in Europe, Miley has concert, Demi and Selena are going they are giving prices.

• stellagirl1993

I need a question answered;
    if its live tomorrow miley wont be there shehas a concert

ohh okay

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:
    I need a question answered;

k ;)

misguided gts. said:

I love this girl! Oh and i’m wearing my miley shirt from the tour ;)

too bad you didnt get one i always buy the L OR XL their so warm ! miley likes to wear bigger shirts some times just like the one shes wearing in the video

• Meow

And really bad eggs.

• misguided gts.

1. BIG ROB
    2. JOE JONAS
    3. NICK JONAS
    4. KEVIN JONAS
    YOU CAN CHANGE THE LAST 2 I DONT CARE
    My number one forever is Big Rob and the second is Kevin, Nick and Joe are my number 3. I laughed with the “you can change the last 2 I don’t care” hahahha.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cool i wounder what would are face look like if we read miley and nick are engaged lol!oh and congratzz
    ___
    People would go crazy. Hahahhahahahahaha I can totally picture it…

Oh and thanks!! They haven’t even started planning yet -.- lool

Demi is presenting together with Kris Allen at the AMA and Selena I don’t know.

• misguided gts.

misguided gts. said:

I love this girl! Oh and i’m wearing my miley shirt from the tour ;)

Yeah I was so mad because I didn’t get one lol, but I’m sure I will get one soon haha, but I freaked out ’cause I went to the mall the next day and I saw a girl with that shirt, I was dying in that moment hahaha.

Someone threw a bra lmfao :-)
    3 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Reply Retweet Joe; I see parents sitting down. I see a dad in a green sweater. Hi dad. I wanna see you standing. Fly with me!!!!
    3 minutes ago from UberTwitter

• girl crush mileyyyyy

aww. i love her soooo much :)) love wwhat shes wearingg.

hahahahhahaha “i hated that picture of me.” she would do that :)

i really think we should wait until joe gets back to see if him and demi are really dating

NRJ 12 prepares Break Disney for the show’s Eve

Building on the success of hearings Disney Break the box every Saturday in early evening from October 3 – in addition to daily from Monday to Friday at 16:40 – NRJ 12 Break Disney prepares for the show’s Eve 31 December.

This exceptional concert given by the TNT channel meet the great artists of the moment. Thus, the Jonas Brothers, Sofia Essaïdi Tom Frage, Quentin Mossiman, Ocean Drive, Amel Bent, Gilles Luka, Jena Lee, the cast of “Mozart Opera Rock, Sarah, Helmut Fritz and Collective Metisse sing their greatest tracks.

NRJ 12 will film this concert Friday, November 27 from 9:30 to 18:00 at the Village of Communication at Saint Ouen. Visit December 31!

Astrid Delarue
    To be issued: Thursday, December 31

Source: Télécâble Sat Hebdo

There’s also a contest! NRJ 12 is giving away tickets for the concert, or at least that’s what I understood.

The Jonas Brothers arrive on NRJ 12 for a special concert. Come attend the concert free. The studio will be transformed into a veritable concert stage and you can take heart in all their success, all filmed for broadcast on NRJ 12.
    Registration Date: 27/11/2009 13:00
    Location: TV Studio Saint-Ouen
    Recording Time: 3 hours min.
    Registration required.

Source: Access Public.

Translated with Google Translator.
    Thanks mimijiji!

JOXIE FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

wooow. you new moon haters a crazy. bigtime. it wasnt the best movie ever but it was definitely better than twilight.

• CrazyCrunk

DEMI WITH AN OLD WEIRD GUY
    JOE WITH A HOT BLONDE
    EVERYTHING S BACK TO NORMAL ….HAHA SORRY JEMI FANS

—————

who is joe with???

• Anonymousyoyoy

LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :)

love her so much

JOXIE FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    joxie..?

• muahaha

THIS is why i love her so much :)

Yeah for Joxie even though I think Jemi is cute but whatever that s not gonna happen so …GO JOE

• Delilah_Marie

Such a sweet girl. <3

• Taneisha

Coooll. 5th comment?

• aura

people here say Joe has a thing for Pixie Lott …dont know if it s true
    She is really gorgeous though

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

Pixie is really pretty and she’s never had a boyfriend before.

shes the best

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m so confused!! who’s pixie lott?

New Moon sucks sorry but I didnt like it even my friend who is a huuuuge fan was bored …

Pixie LOtt is 18 or 19 I CANT remember but whatever she s awesome so talented, so pretty , so british …Well she is perfect!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i’m so confused!! who’s pixie lott?

She’s a famous british singer :)

She tweeted about seeing JB tonight.
    twitter.com/pixiesongs

eww i like joe and camillia

miley is so nice! why do people hate her?…because she’s a teenager who does teenager things?

• joxiefan

I hope she performs tonight as well It would be so awesome :) I hope we ll have some JOXIE pics ;)

Jemi is better …But Joxie is cute ;p

Omfg, joxiefan..
    Just because she’s going to the concert doesn’t mean she’s dating Joe, i mean seriously..wtf?

mILEY is not sooo nice …That s totally normal these persons make her be a billionaire , the least she could do is to be thankful for once ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m so confused!! who’s pixie lott?

She’s a famous british singer :)

She tweeted about seeing JB tonight.
    twitter.com/pixiesongs
    aww shes cute! :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Hey joxie fan, how do you know she’s really not dating Nick?
    Why Joe, hmm..?

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

• joxiefan

Omfg, joxiefan..

—————————————-

Oh I know ….They re not dating……….YET
    You ll see …I am always right ;)
    I love them

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Pixie is really pretty and she’s never had a boyfriend before.

whaaaa?
    really?

• iFail2Much

lolol. I agree.

miley is really pretty !

Seems like 90% of our followers hate GCC. I guess it would have been better if Pixie Lott was the supportact. Just sayin’ dont hate GCC tho.
    less than a minute ago from UberTwitter

I can answer that for joxiefan: bECAUSE SHE IS NOT THE KIND OF GIRL we PICTURE WITH NICK …She is more JOE S TYPE …

JOXIE FTW :) WAAAAH that s the first time every fans of the jobros agree on a couple …
    Let s celebrate it …WOOO HOOO .

you joixe fans are worst then us jemi fans. aleast joe and demi have known each other for 3 years. you guys are dreaming over people who just met like 2 weeks ago

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

no im still alive !
    love miley

• pixieILOVE

Did you see her cover of poker face …This girl is talent seriously …Love her

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

Yepp it was in Sugar magazine..she was on the front cover. She’s never had one before and doesn’t need one.

i just saw hannah montana the movie !!
    its awesome i love her so much ! she is the best disney star if you ask me !

Cartman has the best cover of Poker Face ever.

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

no im still alive !
    love miley
    yea i didnt find nothin wrong with camillia and jemi never would happen demi is into hardcore rockers and joe is not that lol

HEY THERE IS A VIDEO OF JOXIE ..BUT SHE NAMED THEM JIXIE ON YOUTUBE GO CHECK IT OUT THEY LOOK CUTE

• ssexybeastt

less than a minute ago from UberTwitter

• Shannon

yay!! theres jomilla fans up in here?! holy moly thought I was the only one still thinking they were a cute couple :)

• hpaddictedx

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?

• iloveyouux

post.

nice video….. but it’s kinda depressing :/

Oh btw Nick is not wearing the headband lol.
    less than 10 seconds ago from UberTwitter

Reply Retweet Yeah ofcourse…Black Keys/A Little Bit Longer. Pixie Lott is watching the show :)
    2 minutes ago from UberTwitter

• iloveyouux

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?

I was just aout to say that I am about to go see it!! I’m kinda excited people say that it’s really good.

• Doom

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

no im still alive !
    love miley
    ==
    me too.. again. as you can see :)

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

no im still alive !
    love miley
    ==
    me too.. again. as you can see :)

• muahaha

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?
    nope it was worst than twilight…..

• misguided gts.

So has anyone seen New Moon? Was it actually good this time?

• misguided gts.

obviously*

Demi is weird and like odd guys …
    Joe is probably attracted to girls like pixie .

pixieILOVE said:

Did you see her cover of poker face …This girl is talent seriously …Love her

who ?

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

Pixie Lott <3

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

LOL random but did any British people get 3D glasses from Sainsburys?!

• Delsy

LOL random but did any British people get 3D glasses from Sainsburys?!

I DID but i didn’t know what to do with them so they are under my pillow.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

no im still alive !
    love miley
    ==
    me too.. again. as you can see :)

i love your icon !!

miley looks like she lost a few pounds dont you think?

eww i like joe and camillia
    me too! i didnt think any other jomilla fan existed :O

no im still alive !
    love miley
    ==
    yeah and theyre liike brother and sister. its disgusting. O.o

• Kalina

And then she goes and says, “I’ve never watched Twilight”
    Stuff like this pissed me off

Kalina said:

And then she goes and says, “I’ve never watched Twilight”
    Stuff like this pissed me off
    ==

aha. i have no idea but why else would shes suddenly change her mind?

i love your icon !!
    thanks! :)

pixieILOVE said:

Did you see her cover of poker face …This girl is talent seriously …Love her

are you demi ?

• muahaha

I know this is irrelevant. But, is this Nicole Anderson?
    yes it is and she looks HOT :)

Love her! And just ignore the haters, they just want to piss off the fans, don’t give them the attention

• iFail2Much

I LOVE HER. <3
    I wish I could meet her. :(

I love your icon <3

well, that was..intense..

lol.

• hpaddictedx

That was intense.

• ssexybeastt
  • Ashley…x

this is like bringing me to tears, miley is an amazing person to do that.
    shes an amazing person anyway so yeh.
    im so happy she uses her fame for the right reasons and she deserves everything that happens to her

• hilary

Tis is why i love her so much :)
    Such an amazing girl.