Jonas Brothers TMF HOLLAND Interview

• anonymoussssssssssssssssssssss

these boys r so cute!!!

• NELENA SUX!

Hi, oceanup. There is a rumor of a possible ‘NILEY’ tour. It has been on several fansites, including wikipedia.
    A Miley Cyrus source page recieved an anonymous message with the following words:
    ‘It was confirmed by someone that works with the JonasBrothers, that Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas were planning a ‘Mini Tour’.Back in April, they discussed their music. They also recorded BeforeThe Storm together. This song won a Teen Choice Award. After Miley Cyrus is done with her Wonder World Tour, her and Nick will stop in afew states for a mini ‘STORM’ tour. This will include songs from Miley,and songs from Nick’s solo album.’
    Again, is a rumor for now, neither the source or us know this is real or not. We’re not claiming anything as real.

• ImNotAnnoying

Question: How does JB even put their hands in their pockets when their jeans are skin tight?

OMJ
    The 7th thing I hate the most that you do…… YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Wow, now I see what Miley means by that.

• Meow

Meow.

• AAC

For the “what would you do if it was the last day on earth” question, did Joe say he would elope? Or am I hearing things. XD

• DemiandMileyPones

Haha I love Nick’s grandpa hats. I’m going to raid his closet and steal them all… and his undies ;)

_____

Can I join? ;D

• ImNotAnnoying

your screen name amuses me. but i would look forward for that if it is true.

• DemiandMileyPones

What does elope mean? Like, grow bigger? :o lol.

i heard that too! i listened to it twice and i’m pretty sure that’s what he said….someone’s regretting their purity vow…..

• ggglggg

9!!!!?

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS SO MUCH!
    joe and nick are hot!

• mhmm .

I love these boys. UGH, Nicholas, Joseph, why do you have to be so freaking hot? Kevin, why do you have to be so nice and sweet? AHH (: Love them.

• ImNotAnnoying

kevin looks hot. and this made me smile. no joe is going for emma watson now haha. i bet you they will date sooner or later.

• WOAH

AHHH ELEVENTH!
    never been this early!

They look beautiful!

^^ nope 13

Nick who?? Joe baby I loveeeeee you!

• jerseygirl

Did we not see this already posted on this site?

Or am I having visions?

nick take the hat off.

• Dumm Blonnd

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• ImNotAnnoying

jersey girl you are have visions

joe is sexy

OMG everyone is Retweeting JBs tweet! officialbrianna love u miles happy happy birthday!:)
    2 minutes ago from web

true_rockstar RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! - JB
    16 minutes ago from web

Moniksu RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! - JB
    18 minutes ago from web

MileyyObsessed RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! - JB
    19 minutes ago from web

Loreohyeah http://twitpic.com/qoyhr – Happy Birthday Miles :) !
    19 minutes ago from TwitPic

JoeyBearr RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    19 minutes ago from web

Juuuh_Jonas RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    19 minutes ago from web

Loreohyeah RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    21 minutes ago from web

SandraMorote :O no me habia dado cuenta de esto xD Seguro fue Joe? AJAJAJA MILES ES UNA PASSION (? RT @JonasBrothers Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    21 minutes ago from web

carolccalheiros HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, MILES. I LOVE YOU s2
    22 minutes ago from web

aNii_JB RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    23 minutes ago from web

Marianaa603 Happy birthday Miles!
    23 minutes ago from web

karinaadg Happy birthday Miles!!!! =)
    24 minutes ago from web

gabrielarobelo RT @Jonasbrothers: Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    24 minutes ago from web

Vamesa RT: @jonasbrothers Happy birthday Miles! -JB
    24 minutes ago from mobile web

• mhmm .

the video isn’t working!!!!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying

i want nick jonas to be my grandma.

• anony

this model tweeted again about demi drinking. asking if she has been drinking again. she knows demi. they were at the same party at boxeight.

here where she says demi was drunk:

that girl was at the boxeight party where demi, dirk, lea, jac, mandy, nicole, and all those other ppl were at on a thursday night of nov. 6th. she’s an up and coming model. she said demi was drunk. a friend of her replied saying to get demi off twitter ASAP probably so she wouldn’t say something stupid.. even though demi was sounding drunk over twitter.
    so demi does drink.

what’s next drugs? with those friends, mostlikely.

and that is why i can’t see joe with demi.
    i love them both but i can’t see him getting involved in all that.

Kevin is hot!

• jerseygirl

Seriously, this was a post already.

WTH?

• anonymous

this model tweeted again about demi drinking. asking if she had been drinking again. she knows demi. they were at the same party at boxeight.

here where she says demi was drunk:

so demi does drink.

what’s next drugs? with those friends, mostlikely.

yeah. we alreadly know demi drinks.

she’s turned into a huge slut.
    we know she’s had sex too since her ex alex said it.

nick talks about his ex gf’s in Pick Up Pixie’s Winter Issue!

Amazing interview!

• everyday

Cute interview.

• anony

here where she says demi was drunk:

so demi does drink.

what’s next drugs? with those friends, mostlikely.
    ___

stalker. demi can do whatever the hell she wants.

• L LOVES O

OMJ!!! DAM THEY LOOK SO FUCKABLE(:

• Celine, Grabbelen <3

GRABBELEN <3
    omj love this video.
    MOST LOVE FOR JB! <33

• L LOVES O

Y DO THE JONAS BROTHERS HAVE TO BE SO SEXY?(:

• Guusje

GRABBELEN

DUDE !! JOE SAD EMMA WATSON <3 OH MY LIFE IS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW ;P WHY DIDNT JOE DATE EMMA INSTEAD OF CAMILLA BEFORE -.-

• AAC

Do the ham and cheese, do the ham and cheese. Do the chicken wang, do the chicken wang.

• 123

Haha! I just watched Bounce again. That’s my favourite part out of the whole video. And the part where Joe poses like the underwear model. ;) can you imagine if it was a picture of gaston?

• AAC

Why the hell are people saying RIP Jonas Brothers in their comments on their Bounce video?

Joee SO should date Emma Watson!
    They would make the BEST couple EVER!!!

man i get so jealous when joe talks about girls he likes. lol. i guess i just love him too much

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Watch my video for miley? Thanks :)

• tanya

where is joe taking the papers out of in the end lol

• Meow

Here, kitty kitty kitty. Here, kitty kitty kitty. Meow. Meow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGLTXqfAtWA

• msjonas13

i love them!

elope means to get married quickly lol

• dodododo
  • AAC

DemiandMileyPones

It means run away and get married… But I love your theory of what it means.

Is theme being hot the only thing people care about? LOL I have yet to hear someone say something about ‘Their music is hot’.. Lmao. Sex selles. They are hot but there are better musicians out there.

there are always better musicians. but they’re talented, kind, and good-looking. what more do you want?

cute interview.

your screen name amuses me. but i would look forward for that if it is true.
    ___

Lol! IF that happen, I really hope they’re kidding about the name. I mean, come on … ” the storm tour”?. Btw, I love your icon.

“what would you do if it was the last day on earth?”
    right answer (just look at joe face): SEX

• dododo

“what would you do if it was the last day on earth?”
    right answer (just look at joe face): SEX

hahaha i know i laughed so hard at joes face, everyone could tell what he was thinking. kevin was laughing too.

• ImNotAnnoying

your screen name amuses me. but i would look forward for that if it is true.
    ___

haha. and thanks

• AAC

• ImNotAnnoying

why do the jonas’s wanna marry so early? like seriously

theBrandiCyrus

http://twitpic.com/qp2rx – Happy Birthday Miley! Partaayyy
    10 minutes ago from TwitPic

JOE is SOoOOo ADORABLE I LOVE him

• hpaddictedx

Oh I didn’t know there was another postt.

• Meow

We all know why he would want to elope and not marry.

SEX.

Yup. Joe definately said he would elope. But who would he get married to though? Hmm… MILEY! ;)

• Brangelina

thats an interesting question.

• hpaddictedx

ddlovato Happy Birthday Miley.. I miss my nighthawk. :(
    3 minutes ago from mobile web

I cant see joe marrying

ddlovato

Happy Birthday Miley.. I miss my nighthawk. :(
    3 minutes ago from mobile web AWWWWW

• ET

This was already a post
    i remember

WHATEEVAAA
    my bbs are looking good

EMILY

i laugh everytime i see your user name and i dont know why!lol

• Brangelina

We all know why he would want to elope and not marry.

SEX.

Not really. Maybe they don’t want a big wedding or spend a lot of money.

• ImNotAnnoying

demi said happy birthday now the selena fans are going to go crazy

• ET

Anonymous
    Nov 23, 2009 @ 05:03 pm

ddlovato

Happy Birthday Miley.. I miss my nighthawk. :(
    3 minutes ago from mobile web AWWWWW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*runs and hides from selena fans*

• Brangelina

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*runs and hides from selena fans*

LMAO!

ddlovato

Happy Birthday Miley.. I miss my nighthawk. :( half a minute ago from mobile web

Awww. Love them <3 jonasbrothers Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    about 14 hours ago from Tweetie love them too..

mitchelmusso HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MILES! My Twitterless friend! U won’t B “17 Forever” so Enjoy Every minute of it!
    about 8 hours ago from web

• ET

Seriously
    demi LOVEES DRAMA
    lol

OMG!! i forgot about the selena fans. poor demi. shes gonna get some much hate for no reason

MandyJiroux Wish I could be w bestie on her bday :(
    about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter

• AAC

ddlovato

Awww. Love them <3 jonasbrothers Happy birthday Miles! – JB
    about 14 hours ago from Tweetie love them too..
    __________

No you don’t Jackie. You only like JB when they are saying something nice about and/or to Miley. -_-

ddlovato

Happy Birthday Miley.. I miss my nighthawk. :(
    3 minutes ago from mobile web AWWWWW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*runs and hides from selena fans* –LMAO

• Brangelina

MandyJiroux Wish I could be w bestie on her bday :(
    about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter

Ok don’t kill me but I prefer Memi.

• mow.

MandyJiroux Wish I could be w bestie on her bday :(
    about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter

Ok don’t kill me but I prefer Memi.

SAME.

• Meow

Idk who I prefer more. I really love Mandy<3

• K2Rocks

Kevin looks soooooo sexy :)..

• Angela.

Definitely one of my favorite interviews.

This made me laugh so hard.

Gah, I love them. ;]

• AAC

Where has everyone been lately? I’s been really boring on OU. And to top it all off, Jackie came back.

God can you imagine if Memi made a youtube video? ohhhhhh

Did Demi ever tweet Selena a happy birthday that time?

• Angela.

Which one of you is the best looking?

That’s adorable. :D

WHY IS JOE SO DELICIOUS?!?!?!?

• Joelover

WHY IS JOE SO DELICIOUS?!?!?!?

• lovely09