David Archuleta Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Surprise Duet W/ Mom

• oneofakindxo

hes so cute. <3
    hes my hubby. <3 :) haha.
    i REALLY want to meet him, so bad.
    his voice are like 1000 angels singing. <3

he sings really good, but if his mom could fucking speak english right, it would have been a really good performance.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

that’s his mom? i didnt know it. shes a good singerr!

• jonasluv4lif3

awwww i LOVE the way hes dressed all formal hes too cute
    and he makes concerts the best

at atlantic city he staredat my sign and smiled at me and my whole row noticed it was AMAZING

DAVID’s the bestest xD

• Anonymoussssss

that’s adorable
    I love how she’s taller than him..

• Taylor H

he is amazing and hismom is amazing to I love you David!!

• jbluver86

omg I love him!!

• jbluver86

omg I love him!!

• Asia

so adorable <3 <3 love him.

i love david <333333333
    he should be more famous then he is.

he has an amazing voice. so does his mom.

She has on high heels haha. She’s not taller than him in real life.

• nia

his voice is amazing! and his moms voice is pretty good too! love him! <333

• lazarre10174

AAAAAAWWWWW! How cute. They both sound amazing.

I love hiim !

• Leigh

Actually, she has on heels. She’s a little bit shorter than David. I’ve seen them both in real life.

aww, that is so adorable! it reminds me of my big brother and my mom. (: (: his mom has a great voice — guess we know where he got his vocal skills now! (:

• gloria

OH MY GOSH *cries* soo SWEET..SO AMAZING…oh my gosh his MOM so beautiful…aww the kiss & hug <3

@perezhilton Can you please tweet about us? Ellie is 8 and has stage 4 cancer. She met Miley last night! http://twitpic.com/qvgqd
    about 4 hours ago from web

Dear John Trailer//__[Niley Style] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR6CdykuKbo

• kelsye

I love him soo much <3 HIS mom is such a great singer… this is tooo ADORABLE <3 aww she cries at the end ((hugs))

He not only has a voice like an angel and is freakin’ CUTE as can be, he is so charming, too! Like the way he’s just a little bit awkward, you know? He just seems like the sweetest guy, anyone who knows him is very lucky.

• gloria

i’m going to his concert I CANT WAIT….i hope he goes with “Mama Lupe” I WANNA meet her…people say she is SUPER UBER sweet <3 DAVID ARCHULETA i adore you

Believe For Team Potvin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1tmib913CA The Dad works for US Weekly. One of twins has Cancer.. They met Miley last night! Miley is her idol. :)

http://twitpic.com/qvgqd – Miley and Ellie!
    about 5 hours ago from TwitPic
    http://twitpic.com/qvgpj – Miley and the girls.
    about 5 hours ago from TwitPic
    http://twitpic.com/qvgod – Team Potvin with Miley!
    about 5 hours ago from TwitPic
    New caringbridge update! http://www.caringbridge.org
    about 6 hours ago from web

Ellie and Grace with Miley! http://twitpic.com/qv6ap
    about 7 hours ago from web
    Reply Retweet
    The girls had a great time at the concert!
    about 7 hours ago from web
    RT @amypotvin I love Miley Cyrus! http://yfrog.com/352vqj
    about 17 hours ago from web
    RT @amypotvin Miley Cyrus now has Ellies Lift Up Button and wristband :)
    about 21 hours ago from web
    RT @LiftUpEllie Hi! This is Ellie’s Mom… Ellie and Grace just had their picture taken with Miley Cyrus before her concert in CLT! Yeah!!!
    about 23 hours ago from Twitterrific
    Retweeted by LiftUpEllie and 1 other PRAY FOR ELLIE SHE HAS CANCER. SHE IS A TWIN & MUCH LOVED! She met Miley Miley last night and Ellie had the best time ever!

love how she kisses him on stage!

• Anonymous22

Listening to him sing is like a relief. What a great voice.

• Kiera

He sings amazing!
    & the mom sings amazing..
    There all amazing

• Delsy

His mum is a good singer. David is amazing.

• Kenzie

His voice is so beautiful. You should get his Christmas album because it will really gets you into the Christmas mood.

i loved his voice!!!!!!!!

• coronet

THIS is what we should be seeing on TV, not the despicable AMA’s. Another stunning performance by David, and so moving with his mom. Can’t help tearing up at the end of that one, phew!

I love David and this made my Day! Lupe is so0o Cute to! I think that it is great how close he is with his Family and mainly his Mama!! its cute I love it! I cant wait to see Video from tonight to see if they do it again!! We Love David Archuleta!!! <33

I love him, hes sooo charming and cute, i wish i had a boyfriend like him, he is so amazing! LOVE YOU DAVID!

Her mom sings really beautifull, so does David, hes so freakin awesome i love him

Sorry, just one comment to the few “bored” fans: David has actually been working non-stop since he left Idol. This is his 4th tour and 2nd album in a year, and he’s working in his next pop album. No, he hasn’t been on the radio or TV as much lately, but that’s not his fault. Also, he’s possibly more mature and laid-back than other young artists that you’re used to. Just be patient ’til the next album comes! It’ll be worth it.

@Anonymous 11:46
    My Thought Exactly…

• JEN

??????? LOTS OF LOVEEEEEE ???????

That kid who sang such an amazing song with his mom is better. Million times better… He deseves better than he has got right now.. For being a good kid and a talented human being…

Im proud to be his fan. And i cant get bored of him. :)

I’m a HUGE fan of him, I love everything about David…his voice, his smile, the little twinkle in his eyes ..I love him so much he is just so amazing

• Caroline

Just too frigging sweet! They sound great together also.

I think his secret girlfriend may be Jeannette McCurdy from I-Carly…

• idkMyBFFjill

Demi did it better.

But still, this is just beautiful.

• Allison

Love this video! The Archuleta’s are a great family. Funny, nice, etc. So sweet to see David bring her on stage for such a good duet. She is very proud of him.

You go, D!

• ddaaviidd

omygoshhhhh i loveeeee himmmmm

this is the most amazing thing i have ever seen

• HottestGirloftheYear

• ash

aw love him hes amazing!

i can’t stop watching the video, it is so cute!!. he was so shy around his mom. about his sercet girlfriend, it not that girl from icarly. i heard she is from orange county in southern califorina, that all i know so far….. i hope david is happy.

David is amazing and that was the sweetest vid I have ever seen. You guys should see O Holy Night that he did that night. That whole night was amazing. If you love David please buy his Christmas cd and buy some for gifts because everyone will love it. It is beyond amazing..Christmas From The Heart. It is on itunes, amazon etc.

• payday advances

Thank you very much for the information. It is hard to find good blogs nowaday. I am glad I came across yours. I look forward to read your next post. Best Regards!

• Frans

I miss the AI nights where I go crazy all the time :((( I miss it. :(((
    Let’s keep supporting David Archuletra

OMG, that entire concert was simply AMAZING! David is so incredibly talented, and the feeling he puts into his songs makes me want to cry. The song with his mom is so touching; you can tell he was proud of her, and they are so much alike. And they sound really good together. What a cool mom.

WOW THis is Ah-mazing.He sings like an angel as usual but his mom has a really great voice.And hearing the two incredible voices together is fantastic their voices harmonizes very well.This Preformance made me cry.
    I think they are so proud of each other.This is every mom’s dream. *cry**cry**cry*

• AnonymousArchie

Awwwww omg that was fucking adorable! I’ve been a fan of Davids since American idol and I’ve met him twice and stuff and I’m actually going to go see him in concert next week lol but I’ll admit lately I’ve been kinda bored with him because i didn’t like his Christmas cd that much and nothing has really been going on..also his personality is so ciute but it gets redundant after a while..but then I watch videos like this that makes me realize howww freaking talented and adorable he is and I get all happy again lol

yea, same for me. I love him but like I didnt get his christmas cd cuz I hate christmas songs lol so it just feels like theres not much going on with him for me. still love him just got a bit bored like you said. haha.

• Jess

I was at this concert and it was amazing! such a sweet moment with his mom. if any of you out there can go to one of these shows you should go.

But I’ve been a fan of David for 10 months, and they’ve been the best. I’ve been blessed to be able to be a fan of his and meet him and everything. Him and his mom’s duet was just beautiful, and how she cried was so touching. Last night was very emotional for the both of them. But they’re amazing people and I’m so blessed to have someone like David to look up to.

aww how cute are they! david’s mom can sing!!!. i know this is off topic but who is david archuleta secret girlfriend that everyone is talking about!?.

Wow , this is amazing, me too i was fans of him…wait i guess i still a fan, i really like his voice and pop stuff..but he don’t get too much publicity is hard for people follow his steps, now i know he has a christmas album and is doing a tour. Thanks for the news and this touching video, his Mom has a beautiful voice too.

• AnonymousArchie

Aw haha glad to see I’m not the only David fan a little not too excited lately. I actually bought a VIP meet and greet thing early last month and I’m kinda regretting it now, because I’ve already met him and meeting him is not some huge priority or anything anymore. I feel like the only one b/c anytime anyone says anything bad about him, everyone starts screaming HATER but I am a huge legit fan, I’ve seen him live in concert like 7 times now! Just lately everything is gotten kinda old and I’m not too interested. I still think he’s one of the most talented singers we have right now and he’s cute as hell, but ehhh haha the whole thing that fans say about him being this amazing innocent angel god type-person is little much for me. I hope once the Christmas stuff stops, I’ll be alittle more excited! Weird because I’m seeing him in less than a week haha…ah well I love him!

I really want to go to a David Archuleta concert now. His voice sounds amazing live.

amazing job. I want to go to ones of his concerts now haha :)

Such a cutie! :D