Joe Jonas Basketball, Watching New Moon

Joe Jonas interview with Ireland’s Xposé about seeing New Moon at the cinema in Dundrum, playing basketball in Ireland and Kevin’s wedding plans/ stag party! Thx Albert!

NEW MOON SUCKS SORRY BUT THAT S TRUE …I AM A FAN OF THE BOOKS BUT NOT OF THE MOVIES ;)
    BTW JOE IS AWESOME :)

• shannon

Its so cute how like in interviews and chats and stuff whenever Joe talks hes always real softspoken and stuff and like when he gets on stage hes crazy hes like a whole nother person haha I love himmm :)

why is everyone but kevin talking about the wedding?

• Delsy

Can’t be bothered to watch the interview but Joe awesome.

• ssexybeast

Shannon- Cause I’m quick like that lol, I even made my way into the Miley post for a while

Doesn’t Joe have problems with Rob cause of his rumored dating with Camilla?Maybehe’s over it?
    Lol, I’m like gossiping.

• shannon

Lmao! I wondered the same thing, like Kevin barely talks about his wedding and stuff anymore..and Joe and Nick have been talking non-stop about it..and you know Joe is going to make that party fun because hes a fun guy :) Nick said in some interview like in aug. about how oh we’re gonna go mini-golfing and joes giving him this look like yeah in your dreams, not if i have a say in this matter hahahaha

• Dumm Blonnd

He is such a cutie. ;)

• shannon

Yeah, because Camilla and Rob were friends before the whole twilight thing supposedly and its okay to gossip right now, its a slow day up in here :)

And for Camilla to even want to choose him over Joe–well, thats just nasty!! Haha and Joe has no reason to be jealous, hes beautiful <3

And wow they are VERY good actors if they all dont get along haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxszK7sn9j4

what has rob got to go with camilla

• Kiera

Didnt even watch the interview but woah hes hot

Joe’s amazing :)

Joe’s a cutie <3

• star19

Joe’s awesome. (:

gotta love joe :)

• Margot

Hahahahaha he had to watch girls obsessing over Rob who dated Camilla and Taylor who is dating Taylor SUCKS FOR YOU

• JBDeepInMyHeart

Urrgh! I was on the first Wembley show and I came all the way from Iceland and took like several trains from West Kensington to see them and we were supposed to go to their show in Sweden but it was cancelled so we paid a lot more money to get a hotel and tickets to the Wembley show and got worse seats, we had front row seats in Sweden, were supposed to have fifth row on Wembley but didn’t even get floor seats, but we saw their beautiful faces though, they were really late so the concert was shorter than usual I think, it was supposed to start at 7:30 but started at 9:00 but it was so worth the wait. I was sick and ruined my voice but it was so worth it. I hysterically cried my eyes and lungs out, I tried to let this security guard get the scrapbook we made for them to them and then.. oh.. it was just like a warm up show, the second one was better..
    Breaks my heart… BUT LOVE YOU JB FOREVER AND EVER AND NO MATTER WHAT! <3

• lisalionheart

Just watched the interview :) Joe always kows what to say :). Love him !

• lisalionheart

knows*

• shannon

I dont think that Camilla and Rob ever dated, and if so cool. And btw Camilla is like the prettiest name EVER.

Look at Joe in these pants!! OMJ haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psbzgwuyuOo

• shannon

JBDeepInMyHeart- awww im sorry :( is that the tour with Demi with them?

increasetahhpeace, your icon is ew

I have to say… im a kevin girl, but joe looks so yummy !! <3

increasetahhpeace, your icon is ew
    _________
    Your attitude is “ew”. Sorry but if you dont like kevin… you suck :)

• ssexybeast

Your attitude is “ew”. Sorry but if you dont like kevin… you suck :)

That’s not nice.

• Curly Top

increasetehhPEACE your icon is sexy ;)

I’ve been such a Joe girl these days
    probably because of his gorgeous hair. but nick still owns my heart

• Anonyyyyy

——————————
    You’re right. SHe never did date Rob. That’s why Joe isn’t “pissed” at Rob, because unlike the people who get their information from gossip sites, Joe actually knows what really happened since it was his relationship.

• ssexybeast

Nick/JB dedicated ‘When You Look Me In The Eyes’ to Miley at their show tonight :)
    3 minutes ago from txt

No way!

My opinion – YOU ARE NAIVE.

Shannon is annoying as hell.

• ssexybeast

My opinion – YOU ARE NAIVE.

Shannon is annoying as hell.

Are you talking to me?

No, I’m not naive, I just don’t judge people over the Internet.

That girl who said the thing about Kevin was obviously being rude but I never judged her either…

Now I’m sad=[ My stomach hurts from all that turkey lol

• MRS JOE JONAS

I LOVE HIM!! he’s so sweet it’s really hard to have both looks and personality but that boy proves me wrong!! how can he be perfect, btw totally random but i was listening to some of his phone interviews and lemme tell you that boy has the SEXIEST voice ever and his laugh.. don’t get me started !!

• Rachel

I was at the cinema 2 rows on front of them… I turned around for like 2 secs and did a double take I was so shocked, couldn’t concentrate on the movie…. They legged it outa there so fast when it was over

3 minutes ago from txt
    __________
    Awwww :) they’ll probably be a video of it tomorrow :)

Rachel- Seriously? I would’ve attacked Joe if that was me! lol

Why did they dedicated this song to her ?That s sweet though :)

• shannon

ssexybeast: thank you for having my back, I mean, I didnt do anything so bad for her to keep attacking me like this :/

and omg i want proof did they really do that?!

Nick apparently made the dedication.

YOU GO NICK COCO! DON’T GIVE UP ON HER! That Australian foot face she’s currently seeing needs to get the fuck OUT!

jonaseurope

Yuppp ;) they dedicated the song to miley this night. SO CUTE :)
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web
    Reply Retweet

jonaseurope
    THEY ARE SINGING ‘WYLMITE’ ESPECIALLY FOR ‘MILEY CYRUS’!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

jonaseurope
    When you look me in the eyes. Haha the crowd’s going crazy and singing along!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

WAY TO START RUMORS BOYS! OK we get it You Love Miley! You are best friends BUT why WYLMITE??

• ssexybeast

Shannon- Don’t worry about them, they just want attention and resort to starting drama in order to recieve it.IWALY<3

I have never had a thanksgiving dinner ;/ So you re not alone ;)

• Kpurity

I have never had a thanksgiving dinner ;/ So you re not alone ;)

I only had one once. My friend who’s my neighbor invited me.
    It was awesome. :] But that was the only time.

new moon sucksss

I have never had a thanksgiving dinner ;/ So you re not alone ;)

I only had one once. My friend who’s my neighbor invited me.
    It was awesome. :] But that was the only time

My family hate thanksgiving and always say ” We have nothing to be thankful for “so no thanksgiving for me .. :)

I agree NEW MOON was sooooo bad , I almost fell asleep during the movie …There is like no chemistry , no emotion in this movie …I dont feel I kinda felt bad after watching it

• who me?

Kpurity said:

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/
    Because everyone’s celebrating Thanksgiving.
    Then there’s us. Hahaha.
    ____
    LOOL :) True :) I like in the Uk though. We dont celebrate thanksgiving over here :(
    Haha. My family doesn’t celebrate holidays.
    :\
    So I’m on here.
    While everyone’s having fun.

are you a Jehovah’s Witness?

• THETRUTH

yeeee JOE JONAS.

• AGodWarrior

Nothing to be thankful for?!?!? NOTHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR?! Your family needs Jesus.

• shannon

That would be good if Nick announced them :)

• Kpurity

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/
    Because everyone’s celebrating Thanksgiving.
    Then there’s us. Hahaha.
    ____
    Haha. My family doesn’t celebrate holidays.
    :\
    So I’m on here.
    While everyone’s having fun.

are you a Jehovah’s Witness?
    ..What?

shannon – lol. you do realize that sometimes you comment and forget to put your name in – so it comes up anonymous. YOU are the one replying to the hate comments on here.

Get a life. You sound young so you really should be outdoors more often.

3 minutes ago from txt

Nov 26, 2009 @ 02:06 pm
    jonaseurope Genial !!!!!Les Jonas interprétent When You Look Me In The Eyes dédiée à Miley Cyrus !!!
    32 minutes ago from mobile web

jonaseurope Yuppp ;) they dedicated the song to miley this night. SO CUTE :)
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web
    Reply Retweet
    THEY ARE SINGING ‘WYLMITE’ ESPECIALLY FOR ‘MILEY CYRUS’!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

• ssexybeast

sexybeast, you stick up for shannon but not increasethepeace? thats fucked up

? She said people who don’t like Kevin suck. Now maybe it’s just me but I thought we had a freedom of speech in this nation and are allowed to like/dislike whomsoever we desire. Doesn’t make anyone a “sucker” or bad person. I stand by my opinions so I’m obligated to say this once again, SHANNON.IS.AWESOME.

Stop with the obsession over Joe’s love life already.

How old are you anyway?

• shannon

If I am that annoying, why are you bothering to talk to me, take your lame middle-school childish attitude out of here kthanks :)

• shannon

You know, if you dont like what is being said on this post, you dont have to be on here bringing other people down. Jesus Lord, its Thanksgiving and your being soooo freakin mean! Like come on ….

shannon – you are so fucking annoying with all of your youtube links. Are you on the computer 24/7 searching for this shit?
    shutup stupid kid..we all love shannon here.and why are you so obsessed with her?

Yes, it’s Thanksgiving. So why have you spent so much time on this site?

And I’m not the one in middle school. Sounds to me like you are. Enough with the constant youtube links and talking about Joe’s love life. That’s all you do here. Go out and get some fresh air child. You are becoming one of the most annoying commenters on this site.

Nov 26, 2009 @ 12:22 pm

———————
    LOL at shannon posing as anonymous and showing support for herself.

Annoying?

She’s actually pretty awesome lol

I suggest you see a physiatrist if youtube links are making you this pissed lol

• shannon

Number one, I dont pose as anybody.
    Number two, its my day off and I feel like watching youtube
    Number three, your actually the first person who has called me annoying so congrats!

Oh, and the day I care about what you think about me is the day when hell freezes over I’ll be praying for you since your such a bitter person.

• shannon

Oh and btw YOUR on this site as well, so I’m guessing your day is just JAM PACKED with good times?! And I’m not obsessed over his love life, this is a public forum where people come and talk about things…so what? I’m not harming anyone, and I have always said I’m sorry if people have gotten offended or something.

shannon said:

shannon.just ignore that one jealous girl who has nothing better to do than hate on others.never fight with pigs-1)because you get dirty yourself.2)because pig loves it…

____
    If she’s so annoying then leave her to do what she wants to do, you cant get mad at her for youtube links… =/

• shannon

Thanks for having my back guys! And like I have said many times, if my comments need some work, or if I say something outa line, or if people get annoyed with the links, feel free to tell me.

sexybeast, you stick up for shannon but not increasethepeace? thats fucked up!

aw, increasepeace changed her icon. i like the sexy kevin one

joe is amazing.

the end.

ssexy beast does that. one second she is complaining about a celebrity and making fun of them. the next minute she is telling people to stop being judgmental. she does not practice what she preaches.

aw, increasepeace changed her icon. i like the sexy kevin one
    _
    Alot of people dont like kevin :( and when i stick up for kevin people get mad at me so I changed it to a picture of Nick that I took when they where in London last saturday :)

• Delsy

WTF??? Sexybeast is awesome. I have never seen her be mean to anyone :/

i liked your kevin picture too. you should have kept it. no matter what anonymous or ssexy beast say.

• increasetehhPEACE

Doesnt matter anymore, its gone now :/.

• Kpurity

WTF??? Sexybeast is awesome. I have never seen her be mean to anyone :/
    I agree with the second comment.
    First commenter, read her icon and suck it. :)

And OU, I’m getting pretty mad. Stop messing with me.

I like OU being anti kevin. i dont like him

sorry if my comment came out the wrong way. i did not say she was mean. but she goes around preaching to everyone and acts like she is of higher moral standards. its annoying. no offense.

I like OU being anti kevin. i dont like him
    you are the same person saying that you like kevin and then you hate him…gtfo,troll!!!
    kevin is awesome…

• shannon

Yes he is perfect and whoever he is dating or will date in the future will hands down be one of the luckiest girls ever!!

Joe is just perfection!

ssexybeast said:

Your attitude is “ew”. Sorry but if you dont like kevin… you suck :)

That’s not nice.
    ____
    Im sorry but i find it rude when people hate kevin because they think he’s differant and noting like his brothers.

• SingingPimp

What the hell is up with the Nick hate? Anywho…I only saw New Moon because that Taylor guys is motha effing HOT…and, Joe is the sweetest guy in the entire world. :D woohoo!

• ssexybeast

And you don’t find it rude to tell someone they suck if they don’t like Kevin?

SingingPimp said:

nobody is hating on nick..you are a sick retard…taylor is an ass..team edward

• lovejoe

he says 3:09 ahhh I love joe

I never claimed to know what went on, did I? Im sorry if I did :/

about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry
    Does anyone know French?

• shannon

ssexybeast: i know god whats up with people being negative :/ anyways nicks cute for doing this :)

• iFly…JJ

no offense…but jelena would be nasty,just as nasty as kemi.

• iFly…JJ

see…the perfect guy would take you on a date to see new moon(:that guy is just perfect in every wayyy<3333333

• xafranbix

stag party! yeaah
    please photos be leaked.

whats kemi??

about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry
    Does anyone know French

It has been translated somewhere but it means that the jonases are playing wylmite and they dedicated the song to Miley Cyrus …

But then Jonas europe twitter said that it was a lie …I dont know why NRJ would lie , they have like no reason to do that but whatever

• shannon

awwww i love joe! hahaha.

• AnonymousLovesJoe

Joe is so sweet and cute! Love him.

• shannon

oh this a differnet shannon by the way!! crap haha i just realized everyone was fighting with another girl named shannon

• shannon

LOL, I knew it! Just like Taylor being at their concert over the summer…oh well…

Who’s a cuter couple? Robert P. and Kirsten S. OR Robert P. and Camilla B.?

Random: No offence to Danielle, but what do you guys think about Kilary or Hevin (Kevin Jonas and Hilary Duff?

• BirthdayCake

Joe seems to have a really big heart. He just seems really sweet. I’m not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers style though but it’s not really important, just clothes. Oh and I love Irish accents. I really wish I had one! Lol.

• AustraliaLovesSwift

Since this is a joe jonas post, im gunna talk about taylor swift…..Soooo fuck all you haters TAYLOR SWIFT is way way way more better and way more succesful, there just 3 little faggots in tight asss jeans. And u little sluts need to get the fuck over them they suck! Like eriously u “fans” are fucked aying “oh the jonas brothers have changed my life blah blah blah” How the fuck have they changed you’re life, they’re music is shit, it has no meaning, i wouldn’t even let my dog listen to they’re bullshit. Taylor swift kills those motherfucking idiots. You bitches have to always bring up the breakup just because taylor is like way prettier and can actually get someone “famous”. You little bitches will NEVER date him, and in about one year u won’t even remember then, whilst Taylor will be singing at sold out concerts and selling billions of albums. Atleast taylor cares about her fans unlike “JB” who only upload/post videos, twitter updates, when they won’t u little whores to vote for them or some crap. SO GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET IT THROUGH UR MOTHERFUCKING HEADS THAT THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK AND THEY ARE FAR FROM PERFECT THE ONLY REASON THEY ACT ALL INNOCENT IS COZ THERE ON BLOODY DISNEY, ATLEAST TAYLOR DOESN’T NEED SOME LITTLE MOUSE TO BE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!! lATERZ AND REMEMBER THE JBS SUCK SHIT! :)

• shannon

lol omg did he ever have a crush on hilary duff?? hahaha i liked her with joel :/

• gabizinha

so adorable
    joe you have no idea how much i love you!

Yeah he said in a interview once that if he met her he would date her

• shannon

Lmao and then zac shows up and miley gets all excited haha

• shannon

awwww lol i read somewhere once that trace cyrus had like the biggest crush on vanessa hudgens hahaa

NRJhitmusiconly Genial !!!!!Les Jonas interprétent When You Look Me In The Eyes dédiée à Miley Cyrus !!! Suis les Jonas en concert avec NRJ!
    about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry

• Shianne

Thats It I’m Team Joe I Swear Taylor is trying to take over the world

Why would a Radio Station lie?? NRJ Radio is ALL OVER EUROPE!

LOL Imagine Vanessa singing a High School Musical song and Trace comes in and sings Shake It Tattoos and all

Just ignore them.

I figure that’s smart…thnx.

Btw- if you felt offended eariler about my remarks on your Kevin comment, I’m super sorry, I wasn’t trying to be mean.

• joejonas’brownsugar :)

JOE IS MY SWEETIEPIE<3

haha i find it funny that he watched it cuz well Camille was dating Rob and Taylor is/was dating Taylor. So it’s like he is checking out his competition :P hahaha

• Angela.

I love you, Joe. You’re such a sweetheart. ;]

And Kevin’s so SWEET. Staying up late for the planning. <3.

LOL @ SOS. They have a recent Music Video after all, so why use an old one? :)
    Love it, though.

wow thats just so amazing.

• pay day advance

Joe seems like such a sweet guy! It’s so great to have good guys that are famous.

• shannon

Lmao!!! I just literally posted this on the last post..already saw it, but I’m not complaining because of the fact that its Joe Adam Jonas, and well, I never get sick of that flawless looking face haha and wait, I thought Joe wasn’t a fan of “twite” haha but that chat was from 07′ so things could have changed over the course of a couple of years :)

joe is so sweetheart

• lovely09

Love Joe

I love JB

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

hah, i love this kidd. he’s gorgeous :)

new moon was better than Twilight, but it still sucked imo.

I LOVEEEEEE Joe!!!

I heard New Moon was bad though, good thing I didn’t watch it, learned my lesson from falling asleep during Twilight lol

her birthday was monday they had a show monday and why WYLMITE a love song and not a regular birthday song or any other __ well they plaed WYLMITE at BOBW , maybe thats Miley favorite JB song..
    Remember that Miley and Mandy video where she had WYLMITE playing in the background?

• shannon

Jonas Brothers (Nick Jonas): Black Keys/ALBL & Nick’s speech Live – M.E.N. Arena 22/11/09

what a shock. shannon is back on.

• shannon

ssexybeast: wow, you got here in no time :)

I cant picture Joe being all into twilight like saying OMG we have to go see the new twilight movie..

ssexybeast said:

And idk, I heard it was Nick who did it…does he realize he just gave Jackie her fuel for the next few years?lol ____ Shanna is gonna go crazy! Thank You JB! :0

• m

I bet you it was Joe.
    If it eas Nick then….

But why? Why now? WTH is he thinking? But if it is true that is very cute,lol. __ a little too late Nick..

• ssexybeast

I’m going to laugh if this ends up being false.

But if it’s true, doesn’t Miley have a bf? lol

DRAMA.

• KateJ

Well Joe i have them Boots :) Same Colour aswell haha!

I’m going to laugh if this ends up being false.

But if it’s true, doesn’t Miley have a bf? lol

DRAMA.___ So Nick NOW decided he Miley back NOW that she has a BF,,, ???”

TE is Mileys fav JB song.. It was her BDAY , maybe they asked her what she wanted and she said dedicate it to me.. no biggie! I am SO SO SO HAPPY they are such good friends!

• shannon

Nick is officially amazing all of them are ! Finally they say something about her haha and omg if it was Joe- MOE FTW jk jk

• shannon

LOL, I will be so ticked if this turns out to be some rumor haha

WONDER WHAT PEREZ WILL SAY??

• ssexybeast

So Nick NOW decided he Miley back NOW that she has a BF,,, ???”

Who said her wanted her back?

Maybe he just wanted to make her feel special around the time of her birthday.

JOE ALWAYS TALKS! IT was probably Joe and he said its Miley fav song blah blah

• ssexybeast

Shannon- I’ll just laugh.

I kind of want it to be true though =/

• shannon

Lmfao hahaha thats funny about the Joe thing he always mentions her whenever he gets the chance..

• shannon

ssexybeast: I might have to take a break when the news actually makes it to post because niley fans will blow up oceanup hahaha

Shannon- HAHA

They’ve just set off the Jackie bomb.
    Take.cover.

ssexybeast said:
    Shannon- I’ll just laugh.

I kind of want it to be true though =/ __ OK, I KNOW WHY.. Joe wants to be Mileys Favorite Jonas lol

• shannon

ssexybeast: im underneath my shane grey blanket as we speak…

Joe: “And for this song, let me just take a moment to thank the most beautiful, talented, amazing girl ever who even wrote a couple songs for me, so I thought I would write one for her..Taylor Swift, I know you look and see me on youtube so this is for you, angel” hahahaha

*my dream*

So Nick NOW decided he Miley back NOW that she has a BF,,, ???”

Who said her wanted her back?

Maybe he just wanted to make her feel special around the time of her birthday. __ I love the JB Demi & Miley friendship!

• shannon

LOL theres a jelena video on youtube im not gonna post it because apparently people get annoyed of my yt links :/

So Miley who is your favorite Jonas now?

Miley: I loveeee Joe :)

• ssexybeast

Shannon- Dude I thought you were serious for a minute, I’m like why are they dedicating things to their ex-girlfriends?haha

• DinoGirl

I need videoooooooo.

Jelena?

What an odd couple.

• shannon

ssexybeast: aha I wish…the jaylor fued needs to end
    dinogirl: dittttooooo

OK, I got a feeling now there is a Niley Duet on Nicks CD.. Thats HAS to be the reason right?

i personally think, they knew it was her favorite song so they dedicated it to her for her birthday :)

btw it was confirmed by a french radio station apparantly. ___ who what ??

• shannon

yeah jelena would be interesting….

• ssexybeast

yeah jelena would be interesting….

Eww I’m sorry but no.

Just no. lol

I love them both but they look horrendous together.

• shannon

Jonas Brothers – Ellen Interview / Jaylor?

• shannon

ssexybeast: yeah, i doubt that selena would do that and well being sarcastic here HES WITH DEMI haaha

• Natsha

euhh… your a bitt late. Sorry !!

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/

• Kpurity

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/
    Because everyone’s celebrating Thanksgiving.
    Then there’s us. Hahaha.

Kpurity said:

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/
    Because everyone’s celebrating Thanksgiving.
    Then there’s us. Hahaha.
    ____

• shannon

I’ll talk — what up guys??!

• Kpurity

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/
    Because everyone’s celebrating Thanksgiving.
    Then there’s us. Hahaha.
    ____
    Haha. My family doesn’t celebrate holidays.
    :\
    So I’m on here.
    While everyone’s having fun.

Kpurity said:

Why is no one talking on this post ? :/
    Because everyone’s celebrating Thanksgiving.
    Then there’s us. Hahaha.
    ____
    Haha. My family doesn’t celebrate holidays.
    :\
    So I’m on here.
    While everyone’s having fun.
    _
    Aww :(

• increasetehhPEACE

lets talk about something…

Its that last date of jb’s tour so there heading back to america tomorrow probably :)

Shannon- No he isn’t.

Right? lol

• personal cash advance

great blog thanks for sharing that info with me i will be using it really soon.

• shannon

ssexybeast: lol thats the rumor…but i dont think its true, i mean demi always goes ew thats disgusting when they ask about it and stuff so yeah they could cover it up idk their lives are so confusing haha

• shannon

Yeah, I’m guessing their headed back to LA, right?

jonaseurope

NRJ RADIO ARE LIARS!!!! jb didnt even dedicated it to miley cyrus :| fuck you NRJ ;)
    2 minutes ago from mobile web

RumorKiller

Rumor POSITIVE: Jonas Brothers dedicated A Song “When You Look Me in The Eyes” to singer Miley Cyrus during their Paris Concert, (Nov. 26).

• Natasha

I watched New Moon just to see Jacob(Taylor Lautner) take his shirt off !!! Damn it Swift get all the hot guys Joe and now Jacob or Taylor watever.. But Joe is more handsome than Jacob and hese gotta a great body too but Jacob shows his. Joe keeps it hidden for that special girl ;) !! btw Swift gotta thing for realy hot brunettes .. who doesnt !!

yeah jelena would be interesting….

Eww I’m sorry but no.

Just no. lol

I love them both but they look horrendous together
    ______
    “Ew” ? Hypocrite. Just sayin’.

JonasBrothers Thanks for all your support and your hard earned money. Suckers!,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• badabababa

joe is just so adorable. i love the way he talks, kindof soft. and its reallly amazing of him that he helps out with special olympics.

• DinoGirl

You left out the part about his charity, iWin, OceanUp.
    Which was the best part of the video. :]
    Joe is amazing.

• shannon

My friend is bugging me. Shes like Joe says Demi at the end hahahaaha which he doesnt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFZT–EzUzg

• increasetehhPEACE

Yeah :). Maybe nick will annnoce his tour dates :)

annonce*

• ssexybeast

“Ew” ? Hypocrite. Just sayin’.

How am I a hypocrite?…I never liked Jelena.

I SAID I LOVE THEM BOTH, just not together.

Are you guys like purposely trying to get me mad or just want to cause a comotion?

Nice try..but I’m never going to retaliate with negativity.

http://twitter.com/NRJhitmusiconly THIS RADIO STATION WHO WAS AT THE CONCERT LIVE TWEETING SAID SO!!

Miley said:
    nick wears a tight pant and nothing is visible…it is pretty clear that his dick is smaller than a peanut:)– Actually its smaller than a roll of pennies. :/ I love Nick with everything in me, but I didnt feel him in me :( On the other hand Liam rocks ;) — lol

• m

Miley said:
    Ok we get it.
    You already posted this in every single post.

jonaseurope
    goodnight europe ;)
    8 minutes ago from mobile web

8 minutes ago from mobile web

• annony

aww he is so adorable! i bet he hated new moon, probably slept through it! it was boring! they whole movie was in the trailer

ssexybeast said:

“Ew” ? Hypocrite. Just sayin’.

How am I a hypocrite?…I never liked Jelena.

I SAID I LOVE THEM BOTH, just not together.

Nice try..but I’m never going to retaliate with negativity.
    _
    Just ignore them.

• shannon

lmfao if he hated it i dont think he would have wasted his literally hard earned money to go and see it

m,just
    ignore that jealous mileyhater…she is always here to create drama…

Curly Top said:

increasetehhPEACE your icon is sexy ;)

I’ve been such a Joe girl these days
    probably because of his gorgeous hair. but nick still owns my heart
    ______
    Thankyou :)

• iFly…JJ

isnt he just perfect(:

woop woop i was at wembly on the 2nd night and it was amazing !!!!

• pay day loans

Thanks for all the great information. I am glad I ran across your blog. I look forward to reading your next post. http://www.checkcity.com

• deirdreFTWx

awwww this was what i saw first when I woke up the day after the concert in dublin. it was soooo legend!!

• Lauren Kane

i was at the 2nd wembley show was amazinggg!!! joe was so funny, and they we just amazing!!!