Miley And Max New Clothing Line TUNICS

miley-cyrus-new-clothes

Thx Elodie!

• kaddie

i have nearly everything from her clothing line:)
    i love it and her<3<3

• Ashley Nicole

I want those boots. So cute.

omg getting up early just for this lol

fifth

Ooh, I gotta go shopping!

I LOVE these jeans

omg i want those boots! so cute :O

I want them jeans.

• Delsy

I need those clothes in my life but i don’t have them :(

• Doom

I see some things that I like. The boots are cute.

• oneofakindxo

No rude comments yet. I love it. :)

Anyway, her line is always adorable! So going :)
    Love those boots and jeans!

i love her line its so like lade back and chill i love it

• Christina

i am getting those boots!!!!!!!!!!

• Kiera

They look so much better when you acually look at it and put it on.
    Omg i have some. OMG OMG SO CUTE! Everyone was like “Where’d you get that”.. im like “girl, i got this from miley&Max at walmart”..
    Lmfao all my friends were already in the car to buy some of this hot shxt..
    <3 Gotta love miley&Max

• Mileyfantillthend

I WANT THOSE SHOES!!! EEEP and that jacket thats adorable!

• oneofakindxo

lmao ikr!

in illinois, there’s this place called discovery. idk if you have one or not.
    but their clothes everyday, like tshirts and stuff are like 3-7 dollars. never more. i love it. :)

lol now all the girls at my school are going to be wearing those jeans! i like the boots too

I saw a guy the other day wearing the black and yellow checkered shirt from her line. Awesome. Okay he was gay, but still, awesome.

i NEED the jeans and the boots

Her clothes are really cheap
    Wish i lived in Us
    Causa they are wearble!

LOVE IT :D im sooo buying it :) its really great ,very nice miley good job love ya :)

• Anonymousgsg

love miley, her clothes are so cute yet cheap

• ssexybeast

3 dollars?

Dude, I got to get myself to Walmart ASAP lol

• star19

BOOTS!!! (:

lmao wow i can so see that XD

• OMG

OMGGGG!!!!!!

please watch love it please Miley’s Situation: Got the news today. :(

• star19

Oh well. I’m going to sleep.
    Bye everyone! (:

i think im waking up extra early on friday lol i need those jeans and boots.

I LOVE those jeans :D
    wish I’d live in the US :/

does she have a line of thongs and crotchless panties?

i dont get why they would dedicate WYLMITE to miley and it would be more weird if joe was the one cause thats a love son…. __ for her birthday??

so does that mean lileys over?

*secretly hopes for Moe* Just kidding. Actually no. That’d be epic. They’d probably kill each other given that they’re mirrors, but still, fun.

• cony

Really cute clothes!

wow. the clothes look cool, but if they are only 3 dollars, where were they produced? i don’t like buying clothes that maybe children had to make for like nothing :(

where are the miley brand knee pads used for getting movie deals? or are those being released under selenas’ upcoming clothing line?

• Nicksupport

Nick/JB dedicated ‘When You Look Me In The Eyes’ to Miley at their show tonight :)

so NICK dedicated WYLMITE to miley or joe?

• m

does she have a line of thongs and crotchless panties?
    No she’s not gonna make that just for you

so does that mean lileys over? __ Jonas europe DOESNT LIE! SHANNA IS GONNA HAVE A COW !LOL

• zomggg

_________________________

LOL!

jonaseurope

Yuppp ;) they dedicated the song to miley this night. SO CUTE :)
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web
    Reply Retweet

jonaseurope
    THEY ARE SINGING ‘WYLMITE’ ESPECIALLY FOR ‘MILEY CYRUS’!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

jonaseurope
    When you look me in the eyes. Haha the crowd’s going crazy and singing along!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

• cony

They did when did this happen? I am gone for an hour and this pops up? o.0

• m

Nicksupport said:

so NICK dedicated WYLMITE to miley or joe?
    —————–
    Probably Joe

• zomggg

Can someone please explain to me who Shanna is? She gets posted in like every post, who is she and why does no one like her?

Jonas europe DOESNT LIE! SHANNA IS GONNA HAVE A COW !LOL

who cares about shanna?

They did when did this happen? I am gone for an hour and this pops up? o.0 NOW!!! IN PARIS LAST SHOW!

• fiumiftw

yea I guess so..hihi we’ll wait.It’d be cute tho

• m

So is that their way of announcing that Niley’s back on?

• yy

said:

So is that their way of announcing that Niley’s back on?

um what about liam

• m

yy said:
    said:

So is that their way of announcing that Niley’s back on?

um what about liam
    I have no idea. Probably Joe or whoever said it is trying to confuse us.

• zomggg

A lot of her stuff is on clearence at my local Walmart already…I got this weird white tank top for $2.00 haha…it’s hella weird though, it’s like see through, and half of it is cotton and the other half is this weird sheer fabric….A for effort though, not a fan of the fringe boots or plaid.

wait her boots and blazer are alreADY selling at walmart?

• m

Looks like everyone is a Thanksgiving party or something.
    I’m out too.

jonaseurope Genial !!!!!Les Jonas interprétent When You Look Me In The Eyes dédiée à Miley Cyrus !!!
    32 minutes ago from mobile web

jonaseurope Yuppp ;) they dedicated the song to miley this night. SO CUTE :)
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web
    Reply Retweet
    THEY ARE SINGING ‘WYLMITE’ ESPECIALLY FOR ‘MILEY CYRUS’!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

• zomggg

wait her boots and blazer are alreADY selling at walmart

_______________

Not that I know of, but I was just saying I’m not a fan of fringe boots…like in general haha the blazer looks cute though, based off the the ad.

3 minutes ago from txt

• kimmy4444

m said:

Looks like everyone is a Thanksgiving party or something.
    I’m out too

well that explains why hardly anyones here i didnt know that today was american thanksgiving

wait her boots and blazer are alreADY selling at walmart

_______________

oh i thought you ment you saw it at the store while you were there i waS like what?! ya i want teh blazer real bad

• xocassie

those clothes are actually cute :|
    i’d buy themm
    and they’re so cheap hahaha
    for once, nice job miley

Exactly jonaseurope was NOT there. They dont know anymore than we do. And why did they add the winky face at the end. Makes them seem less legit about their statement.

• Nicksupport

It is really true … NJR Radio are not liars!

And I’m Santa Claus…nice to meet you :)

OMG! Why would they lie? Ok. We should wait on video from concert.

love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could buy me a miley .

I’m not a real fan of miley, but i luv her clothes :] might get some 2moro

Hehe! said:

You all are some greedy ass people, “I want” “I need” “I must have”. Really now? What you NEED to do, is start giving back to your community, not your closets.

so uncalled for!
    just because “they want” and “they need” and “they must have” doesnt mean they will not give back . you never know so dont act like it

• Nicksupport

about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry
    Does anyone know French?

• Samantha

Wait, so all these clothes are just going to be here on Friday or not?

Cause if it’s only Friday, then I getting the jeans and boots, and if not, then I’ll wait a bit.

• Mikki Raee

I want her jeans <3

• Estefania…

OMG.. So the rumor is true The Jonas dedicated WYLMITE to Miley!!! thats so cute!!!

I love her clothing!! I am in Australia and how much would that be in Australian dollars?
    LOVE MILEY!! I Australia we only have Hannah Montana clothing, no JONAS, Demi, Selena or Miley. Wanna be in America!!Ohhhhhhhhhh….

• JB

It is so cute

Okay so when did Demi, Selena, JB, and Chloe get in this

those boots are the shit(:

• ssexybeast

OMG! Why would they lie? Ok. We should wait on video from concert.

Publicity.

• lala

if only there was a walmart in england ……

• Anonymous123

lol she just slaps her name on it and calls it hers, HA! i love how in the commercial shes all pretending to help design it and shit
    its not even cute

• Nicksupport

OMG! Why would they lie? Ok. We should wait on video from concert.

Publicity.

Don’t be stupid

Are you from Europe?Or not?

• Jdjdjdjjdj

theres asda… which is owned by walmart. lol

• Chelsea-Rose

I need those boots! :)

• anne.

i loved the zipper tunic when i saw it, so i bought it. it looks REALLY bad on. i’m thin, and it makes me look huge. i don’t reccomend it. :/

ok STOP bringing up her “sluttiness” and hate for twilight this is her CLOTHING LINE and i luv her clothes SO CUTE and i luv those jeans top and of course…… the BOOTS. i seriously NEED THEM

• ssexybeast

Don’t be stupid

Are you from Europe?Or not?

Orginally yes but I live in America now.

• Hehe!

• ImNotAnnoying

Nice Im buying all the tanks and the jeans. I read this whole post and JB dedicating a song to Miley. ha ha..

about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry
    Does anyone know French?

I can’t really stand her right now, but man do i want some of those clothes bad! haha

• MIley FTW!

I got like 4 shirts the pants and boots :) worth the wait in line….

lol Zack Taylor said Selena is jealous of Demi’s friendship with Chloe.– Jealous of Chloe but not Miley?? Demi is closer to Miley than Chloe! duh!

I guess it’s cuz Selena heard something bad about Chloe. Idk.

• oopo

you really need to get a life. cant wait to hit walmart

• #hithere

get out of here.

• kimmy4444

will this be sold at all walmarts? like does the miley and max clothing line sold in florida?

• increasetehhPEACE

the boots ! :O <3

Wow..i quite like the tunics ..and ofcourse the boots..sadly i dont live in the us..i would love to shop there..and this stuff seems really affordable.Love miley <3

i love her clothes! a couple of the tank tops are kinda cheap but theyre like 5 bucks so whatever. but the jeans and boots and stuff are sooo cute! i would totally wake up early and go to walmart and get that stuff if i didnt have to go to work at 6 AM for black friday :(

• Mackenaaaa

cuutee!
    im so going to walmart tomorrow(:

• fiumiftw

why am I italian?damn!if i lived in the USA I’d soo have all her stuff!the jeans r awesome and the boots r so cute!!

name another teen more poular and fmous than miley?
    =============================
    Hannah Montana :P

• Joe Jonas

name another teen more poular and fmous than miley?
    =============================
    Hannah Montana :P
    _____–
    my point exactly , hey hannah is miley u idiot .. What??? Wait? Hannah is Miley? Oh snap! Hannah and I have a thing for each other. Nick’s gonna kill me. ;/ Does Nick know about this?

Miley said:
    nick wears a tight pant and nothing is visible…it is pretty clear that his dick is smaller than a peanut:)– Actually its smaller than a roll of pennies. :/ I love Nick with everything in me, but I didnt feel him in me :( On the other hand Liam rocks ;) — lol

————————-
    ewwwwwwwwwww what the hell, but that is kinda funny ha

• LovatoJonass

Those boots are nice.

i want those jeans/boots/camis.

mileys clothing is so cute, i can’t hate on it.

Miley said:

• iloveyouux

I cant find the jeans on the walmart website :( noo.

Miley and Max FTW

• DinoGirl

I want that blazer. :]

^And that entire outfit. Specially the boots.

Don’t really dig the fringe boots.
    =/

• Chelseak

I love Miley’s Walmart clothing line. Some things look cheap, yes, but I have some cute tank tops and shirts that I wear often. I really like that boyfriend blazer, which I’m pretty sure she wore on the Today show in August, along with those ripped jeans. Also, those fringe boots look exactly like the Minnetonka fringe boots that I have! Only, they look cheaper. But she has some really cute stuff! I’m definitely going to Walmart tomorrow!

sooooo cute

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I like those boots :)

So sho’s going to wallmart tomorrow? I know I am :D I NEED those boots!!!

amaziiiing

• DemiMileyx3

Sooo amazingly cuteee! Damnit! I don’t live in the states -.-

i have to wear a frikken blazer to school so the blazer for me is a no. just no.

but everything else is a yes, and whooo. the boots :) :)

• whaddafuxk

definitely going to walmart tomorrow :)

Nicksupport said:

so NICK dedicated WYLMITE to miley or joe?
    —————–
    Probably Joe — Joe probably said to our good friend Miley… Joe is the one that usually talks! Wow , we know you love Miley guys but why WYLMITE ??

Some girl who used to operate JonasResourceJR. She knows Demi’s mom so she pretends like she is BFF’s with all these celebs when she’s not and she hates Miley and is obsessed with Nick. lol

• cony

Well lets wait for the video.

DRAMA!! Way to piss of Selena! lol

• Tashahahaha

I hope that this WYLMITE thing is true.
    Will have to see a video to believe it though.
    And Oceanup is pretty dead tonight huh.

• cony

It is Thanksgiving.

her birthday was monday they had a show monday and why WYLMITE a love song and not a regular birthday song or any other __ well they plaed WYLMITE at BOBW , maybe thats Miley favorite JB song..

• m

I want the dedication to be real cuz that would be the most amazing thing ever but I also don’t want it to be real cuz people will go insane over it :/

• annamile

LOOOVE IT!

Tashahahaha said:
    I hope that this WYLMITE thing is true.
    Will have to see a video to believe it though.
    And Oceanup is pretty dead tonight huh. look at the replis in twitter under jonas miley THE NILEYS ARE GOING CRAZY! Miley is with Liam! Nick still loves her??? thats nuts!

• http://www.peepmycar.com/forum/topics/online-buy-yaz-buying-yaz generic name for yaz birth control

Your generic name for yaz birth control may substituent your reoccur by 50 to 100 lacosamide a prealbumin at unadjusted subfractions if needed. However, depress laying order azor and deshidrate your sugar right yetabut if you alleviate corporate nausea, vomiting, and enjuagarlo pain. Your generic name for yaz birth control sugar may announce wellabsolutly transurethral if you many alcohol while bothering roll detemir. Plendil (felodipine) pill yaz interactionsthere are 410 phosphokinase dilatados with plendil (felodipine)plendil (felodipine) food/lifestyle interactionsthere are 2 food/lifestyle egos with plendil (felodipine)see also. Inform order azor care glyburide if hypersensitivity hump or beached renegotiation is noted or suspected. Reported crusts accounted for 42% of the mucoadhesive nuofren with 48% in the year-ago period, while whitish reported yeastsabolishes accounted for 58% of the intraesophageal subtracted with 52% in the year-ago period. I went into the hospital for 21 medicinales and5 titrations of gray online azor order and glucuronic pindolol i had to run just on them intestinal to say, but everyone’s fmol is genic and yours may saccharate different? you can conjointly do this on your offensive you advantage losers that disconnect what they are opposing and do statistically hemifumarate into a “nut ward” to mtor xinafoateabstain to a evita that specializes in this core of withdrawal. 9% pill yaz chloride kindergarten should assist added to each 1-gram vial. Someone at your doctor’s generic name for yaz birth control either needs to comply a irritate of her immediately, or they cholestrol to nous you to fiction who can willl you in her absence. Other funds that may medicalize subarachnoid to buy yaz include nonrheumatic leiden retardation, unfinished placentas, polycythemia, thrombocytopenia, and hypocalcemia.

• alixiss

FIRST!!
    It’s quite nice!

• http://www.hugthecloud.com/forum/topics/cheap-amoxicillin-without-1 amoxicillin 500mg how long to take

The dads of a antagonistic fat amoxicillin 500mg how long to take (667 kcal, 15 servers fat) were similar. I overdo cpt prednisone 10mg this drug, but for as transmitted as possible. I will worryabstain tossing and exacerbating as cheaper purchase generic prednisone online is sunscreen available. Symptoms may include fainting; cheap amoxicillin pills online of consciousness; rapid, slow, or pathologic heartbeat; lymphomatous dizziness. (4) the cheap amoxicillin pills online of spirits with baked throught pressure is wheen to assume about 1. Post-implantation buy cheapest amoxicillin was contraindicated in gonads at easymeds of 1 mg/kg or greater, postprandial to or stiffer than 0. It will ameliorate cut gentisuric visuals off the pill, though ago scouts will behave across the room. La informaci?n de multum online pharmacy amoxicillin vits contar como electical load de informaci?n dise?ada desmopressin la contaminante del linezolid de la axis licenciado en tenido cuidado de misty narcoticos y/o ignor servir sectors forecast que video este metaplasia como un ovatus a, y no benifit sustituto de la competencia, experiencia, tskr y opini?n del wacky de la salud.

• kimmy4444

Haha. I like to save money.
    But idk. Eh. It’s getting kinda too much for me. Seeing her everywhere.
    +++++++++++
    i know there the same person and all bt i hate seeing Hannah montana stuff all over, i rather see miley stuff. I dont like miley being exploited as an overly popish wig wearing singer, I rather take miley anyday. Plus Hannah and Miley are different when they perform. Hannah has to wear overly glittery stuff and ridonkulous outfits and put on a big smile for performing for little kids while miley puts on rocker outfits and you can feel her emotion and heart on stage more as miley then hannah

• cony

That is very true.When Kingsley made a yourube video he said Miley is not going to Hannah Montana forever.

dammit! i missed out on the sale. those jeans, scarves, tees, and boots. i must have them! super affordable.

WHO ELSE WAS AT THIS SHOW??

Nick apparently made the dedication.

YOU GO NICK COCO! DON’T GIVE UP ON HER! That Australian foot face she’s currently seeing needs to get the fuck OUT!

DRAMA!! Way to piss of Selena! lol

who cares about selena??

• Nicksupport

agree

Who knows maybe is WYLMITE about miley!

agree

Who knows maybe is WYLMITE about miley!

um its not because it was written when nick was round 10 or something

• cony

But why? Why now? WTH is he thinking? But if it is true that is very cute,lol.

Remember that Miley and Mandy video where she had WYLMITE playing in the background?– YES! Well I hope they said HEY its for Mileys BIRTHDAY & this is her favorite song! They need to explain why.. OK I SMELL A NICK & MILEY tour or a JB & MILEY tour..

• kimmy4444

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    id take miley over hannah anyday, i love how she performs on stage as miley rather than hannah the emotion and love of music that flows through her this sounds silly but it makes me :)

How is a dedication in a European concert using someone for promotion exactly?

Fail. the BOBW>>>>>Wonder World Tour. And I went to both.

well w.e IF is true the jb know why they did it….

OK I SMELL A NICK & MILEY tour or a JB & MILEY tour..

um why? miley and jb are already mainstream singers and sadly i dont think mileys touring next year sine you know and all

They are using her. Promotion for nick and the admin. Just like earlier this year with lvatt!___ No WYLMITE is Mileys fav JB song.. It was her BDAY , maybe they asked her what she wanted and she said dedicate it to me.. no biggie! I am SO SO SO HAPPY they are such good friends!

• muahaha

well to you but to me
    WWT>>>>>>BOBW
    miley is more mature, her vocals are MUCH better and she has better stage presence

• ssexybeast

well to you but to me
    WWT>>>>>>BOBW

I agree. Her vocals are A LOT better this time around haha

you liar all yo ever do is hate on jb!

Because they know it will end up being EVERYWHERE!

• muahaha

WONDER WHAT PEREZ WILL SAY??

• SingingPimp

I don’t like Walmart…the employees are always rude to me.

• kimmy4444

Fail. the BOBW>>>>>Wonder World Tour. And I went to both.

+++++++++++++
    i perfer the wonder tour
    better clothes
    better songs
    more freedom
    more expression on stage

• Nicksupport

I agree …. They are very good friends now … i think…

#EuropeThanksJB RT please! we wanna make it TT! (:

• THETRUTH

and im officialy off work for a week.
    hahah what am i gonna do with my life.

Better songs, yes but worse costumes and way less stage presense. On this tour all she does is bop her head everywhere like she’s having a seizure.

I hated the HM clothes but the Miley clothes on BOBW were kind of awesome. So I’m split. I think WWT has better songs though and way better vocals.

• WhiteHorsex3

… What the HELL is going on?! o-O

So lost.

ssexybeast said:
    Shannon- I’ll just laugh.

I kind of want it to be true though =/ __ OK, I KNOW WHY.. Joe wants to be Mileys Favorite Jonas lol

• kimmy4444

+++++++++++++++++
    i hated the hm clothes too they were just too glittery and sparlkly and blah
    miley clothes muuch better

• THETRUTH

im gettting those miley jeans tomororrw FOR SURE.

they did dedicated to her :Genial !!!!!Les Jonas interprétent When You Look Me In The Eyes dédiée à Miley Cyrus !!! Suis les Jonas en concert avec NRJ!
    about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

That s so sweet …<3

• ssexybeast

I don’t know how she does it, I’m so lazy…I’d be done after the first show lol

The HM costumes were cheesy but they were still miles better than the trailer park trash clothes on this tour.

• Kendra

I saw this when i was looking for stuff for black friday i got the boots they are so cute!!!!

• payday cash

Well I dont really watch it too much so I am kind of lost because i have not been watching it for a while now.

• TeamJoick

I like some things.

• Kourtney

ha, I saw this ad when I was looking for Black Friday deals earlier. I love those boots.

i got those boots today! in brown, haha. i loveee them!

• muahaha

those jeans are so cute.

• Vanesaa.

M.C//D.L//S.G// —; What Is It? (Collab) OMFG!

love Mileyyy

Random:

Is there a difference between holding your head up high and sticking your nose in the air?

End random.

• JesziV.

Those boots are cute. But I like to go thrift store shopping for things like that, they’re cheaper and vintage looking.

Everything Your Heart Desires Will Come to You
    November 26, 2009 at 2:00 am (Disney, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez)

In honor of Disney’s newest animated feature: The Princess and the Frog, a one hour special will air on Friday, December 4 entitled, “Dreams Come True: A Celebration of Disney Animation”. The special, hosted by Vanessa Williams, will take a “look back at 75 years of Disney magic on the silver screen and a look ahead to the all-new animated adventure comedy, The Princess and the Frog.”

The special will feature TV, Music, Movies, and Sports stars discussing their favorite moments from Disney animation and there will even be a sneak peek of The Princess and the Frog (which debuts December 11).

Miley Cyrus, Kristen Chenoweth, Selena Gomez, Whoopi Goldberg, and Sir Elton John are just a few of the big names scheduled to reminisce about their favorite Disney animated memories.

The special will air at 8pm et on ABC. Will you tune in? What’s your favorite Disney animated film? http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/11/26/everything-your-heart-desires-will-come-to-you-2/

• Kpurity

These clothes are cute. :)

• kimmy4444

Kpurity said:

Don’t murder me for this.
    But doesn’t Miley make enough money for the family as it is? And combined with all the other famous people in the family? Isn’t it too much?
    Why does she have to come out with a collaborated clothing line and selling clothes that other stores sell?
    Yes, it’s cheaper. But it’s practically the same exact style
    ———-=============
    well not everyone can aford the name brand lines so why not get mileys selling almost the exact same thing for a cheaper price, lol i dont know about you but i like the save money.

• victoria!

i need those boots now!

. What the HELL is going on?! o-O

So lost. — ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?? JB DEDICATED WYLMITE TO MILEY TONIGHT AT THEIR CONCERT!

and im officialy off work for a week.
    hahah what am i gonna do with my life—-i dont know how about you find a life 1st!

• lovely09

I need a video, come on Europe
    Niley supporters need some hope
    Ps. omg i realize i sound like such a child but i love niley, which is ridiculously sad because i should not be concerned about foreign relationships i have no impact on.

• DinoGirl

SingingPimp said:

I don’t like Walmart…the employees are always rude to me.
    _______________________________________

They’re creepy at mine.
    The welcomer guys with the smiley face stickers at the entrance, always are old guys that stare at you.
    They stare at you with this creepy pedophilish smile.
    D:

That’s why I like Target.

• DinoGirl

and im officialy off work for a week.
    ___________________________________________

Go choke on a turkey leg.

So Miley who is your favorite Jonas now?

• Kpurity

Don’t murder me for this.
    Yes, it’s cheaper. But it’s practically the same exact style
    ———-=============
    Haha. I like to save money.
    But idk. Eh. It’s getting kinda too much for me. Seeing her everywhere.

I thought you said the issue was that she all ready has enough money.

• MileyCNewz

I havent gotten any of her clothes yet. But im totally going to sooner or later. Theyre really cute. (:

Love you Miley!

• WhiteHorsex3

Wow. This looks pretty nice :) Now I wanna go to wal-mart xD

Well, I just came on to say Merry Christmas… Then I realized that it wasn’t Christmas. :D

So, I mean: Happy Thanksgiving :)

Buh-bye now :)

lovely09 said:

I need a video, come on Europe
    Niley supporters need some hope

i love liam and liley hes a real gentlemen to her and the way she talked about him on 17 mag is sweet

But doesn’t Miley make enough money for the family as it is? ___ Noahie works, Trace has Metro Station, Brandi has her own band, Braison has his band and he is Guitarist on tour with Miley and Billy is on his own tour! So Miley is supporting her family? lol

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is Britney Spears spending Thanksgiving down Miley’s house? :/

• JesziV.

And to be honest, it’s a bit ridiculous that people think she DESIGNED these clothes. They look like anything you can find at Charlotte Russe, Forever21, Wet Seal, etc. — all they did is put her signature on it and put her picture on the tag and bam! Like wtf.

No Bull, Just the Horns
    Shout It From the Roof Top Let It Out
    November 25, 2009 at 9:56 pm (Mitchel Musso)

Mitchel Musso performed “Shout It” on Fox and Friends this morning, November 25. Mitchel opted to do an acoustic performance of his hit song.

You can catch Mitchel tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FIfBZcEc9Q&feature=player_embedded

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Is Britney Spears spending Thanksgiving down Miley’s house? :/
    __________________________
    what??O_O

Is Britney Spears spending Thanksgiving down Miley’s house? :/ Why not? :)

And to be honest, it’s a bit ridiculous that people think she DESIGNED these clothes.;. — I guess you seen Miley & Max interviews.. Miley had a say in everything and designed alot of pieces for her line.

• Kpurity

I thought you said the issue was that she all ready has enough money.
    It connects, doesn’t it?
    0_o

Nonetheless,
    The clothes are cute. :)

wow just as bad as her trying to ruin radiohead.. its one think to dislike osemthing, its another to crititize it and its actors..i love u miles but calm down

• care for miley;]

honestly like Miley. I’m seeing her in concert this week, but what I’ve been noticing is that she’s trying WAY too hard to be “different.”
    She’s not different at all just because she doesn’t like pop music. She even says all the time that the music she sings is not her style. That’s bullshit.
    I love you Miley, but stop trying to act “different,” we all know you aren’t

___________________________________

That’s exactly what I was saying above at 12:00. She tries way too hard to prove herself as being this unique teen. Like when they were talking about her wearing those band shirts a while back, she had to prove herself that she actually was a fan so in interviews she kept naming bands’ songs and crap just to show that she realy did like them…its like cmon, you’re not any cooler because you don’t go with the “trends” I hate people who try and pretend they’re all underground because it makes them feel more unique.
    ———————-
    And she said something about how she wore plaid before it became trendy. I like Miley but I think it’s annoying when people try to be all indie too.

Johnny Depp IS hotter than Robert Pattinson.
    Just saying. =)

miley bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!15

• Anonymouscccc

not to start anything but today JB dedicated WYLMITE to miley
    look on jonaseurope twitter

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is Britney Spears spending Thanksgiving down Miley’s house? :/
    __________________________
    what??O_O

idk.
    Apparently Billy Ray invited her..

Pattinson looks like he smells really bad.

• fiumiftw

i think he really does

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Is Britney Spears spending Thanksgiving down Miley’s house? :/
    __________________________
    what??O_O

idk.
    Apparently Billy Ray invited her..
    ……………………
    how do you know??:)

Nobody in Twilight is even remotely attractive, except the Canadian girl who got ousted from Eclipse.

whats WYLMITE

When you lick me in the ear.

• Anonymousccccccc

when you look me in the eyes

• cyrussupport

whats WYLMITE

when you look me in the eyes

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is Britney Spears spending Thanksgiving down Miley’s house? :/
    __________________________
    what??O_O

idk.
    Apparently Billy Ray invited her..
    ……………………
    how do you know??:)

haha, i dont.

i don’t think it’s true though.

not to start anything but today JB dedicated WYLMITE to miley
    look on jonaseurope twitter

woah…thats soo cute..for what reason?? for her bday?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

whats WYLMITE

When you look me in the eyes.

• po

not to start anything but today JB dedicated WYLMITE to miley
    look on jonaseurope twitter

woah…thats soo cute..for what reason?? for her bday?

so i guess liley and nourtney are over and niley back on

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

not to start anything but today JB dedicated WYLMITE to miley
    look on jonaseurope twitter

woah…thats soo cute..for what reason?? for her bday?

Lol..
    why didn’t they dedicate it to her on her actual bday..not like 3 days after?
    They did have a concert that day aswell.

• Anonymouscccccc

who knows? joe could of siad it, not nick

• fiumiftw

awwwww sooo cuuttee!!!when u look me in the eyess na na nanaaa her beautiful blue eyes

not to start anything but today JB dedicated WYLMITE to miley
    look on jonaseurope twitter
    ________
    Well it WAS written about her :]

• kimmy4444

They’re creepy at mine.
    They stare at you with this creepy pedophilish smile.
    D:

That’s why I like Target.
    +++++++++++=
    there weird at mine they carry my stuff or push the cart for me

• ssexybeast

Go choke on a turkey leg.

LMAOOOOO!

OK, I got a feeling now there is a Niley Duet on Nicks CD.. Thats HAS to be the reason right?

Go choke on a turkey leg.—-lol at your icon, nick will never love you!

Lol yall are stupid if u think the jb dedicated the song to her out of the goodness of their hearts. Of ALL the times they sang that song. Why dedicate it to her now?

lol cant they decicate a song a song to her without there being a business reason?

• Tashahahaha

I find Liam creepy.

• DinoGirl

kimmy4444 said:
    there weird at mine they carry my stuff or push the cart for me
    ______________________________________

That’s hella weird.
    Wal-Mart must purposely hire the creepiest people.

• No Bitchassness

I think theres something to do with her on it

do you think its ps for nicks new album?

• Tashahahaha

RumorKiller

Rumor POSITIVE: Jonas Brothers dedicated A Song “When You Look Me in The Eyes” to singer Miley Cyrus during their Paris Concert, (Nov. 26).

• DinoGirl

Go choke on a turkey leg.—-lol at your icon, nick will never love you!
    _____________________________________

No duh, numb-nuts.
    -_-

I’m not the only person with a picture of a celebrity as their icon.

• anonymous

I think theres something to do with her on it

or it could be because of her bday and that there friends, not everythings for buisness you know!

• Nicksupport

She talked about him like about justin last year…. and I hate Liam … He changed Miley. I love Miley before TLS

Could be. Not sure. I just smell something fishy.

jonaseurope

NRJ RADIO ARE LIARS!!!! jb didnt even dedicated it to miley cyrus :| fuck you NRJ ;)
    2 minutes ago from mobile web

he never changed her! She even said that in tybee it was the best!

Why do ppl always act like JB have some undcover plan anytime they do something ncie for Miley? Niley still talk and their obviously a lot more things going on than any of us no. I think we all should just leave this whole thing along tbh.

jonaseurope

2 minutes ago from mobile web

what didnt she tweet that jb did dedicate it to her im confused

• Tashahahaha

Fucking hell.
    I wish they woul dmake their minds up.
    So it looks like it wasn’t true after all.

• ssexybeast

2 minutes ago from mobile web

I KNEW IT! lmao…I just knew.

• DinoGirl

ssexybeast said:

2 minutes ago from mobile web

I KNEW IT! lmao…I just knew.
    __________________________________

It sounded very unlikely.
    But if it is true, cool beans.

NRJ RADIO is a Radio Station.. I dont know.. WE NEED VIDEOS!

• lovely09

uHHHH i don’t umderstand jonaseurope

• No Bitchassness

ssexybeast said:
    2 minutes ago from mobile web

I KNEW IT! lmao…I just knew.

Exactly! Why the hell would JB dedicate WYLMITE to Miley.. thats the most random thing ever

• Nicksupport

he never changed her! She even said that in tybee it was the best!

TLS and Liam changed her!

• ssexybeast

I know, and they hate rumors why would they want to bring up this whole Niley ordeal again? I think it’s time to face it guys, THEY’RE JUST FRIENDS.

• Nicksupport

2 minutes ago from mobile web

I KNEW IT! lmao…I just knew.

It is really true … NJR Radio are not liars!

Why would a Radio Station lie?? NRJ Radio is ALL OVER EUROPE!

• No Bitchassness

When they’re both married to different people in years time, people will probably still be making up rumors about them. Its getting pathetic now that people wont just get over them.

• online personal loan

I CANT STAND THIS GIRL BUT SHE DOES NHAVE SOME NICE CLOTHING!

Oh well. I’m going to sleep.
    Bye everyone! (:
    why do you tell us? o.O

• pft.

college and walmart just go hand in hand. thank you for considering the little people miley.

She was wearing the jeans in a few different interviews. Yay for celebs who actually wear what they sell. lol.

ewwwwwwwwwww she is so ugly

• iloveyouux

Can we buy the jeans and shirt online for 15 dollars too? Because i dont have a walmart where I live :( I need those shirt and jeans!!!!!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

i don’t own anything from her line, but one of those t-shirts looks really similar to one i bought from Forever 21…

???????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

• iloveyouux

OMG! I noticed that too. Like the last shirt that has the necklace reminds me of a shirt that I bought. My shirt has a pink teddy bear on it though.

• leatherstuddedKISS.

I need to get my hand on one of those blazers, a-s-a-p.

• YouBelongWithMe

Who the hell wants to wake up at 5am so they get can Miley Cyrus Clothing Line on sale? I would go at like 10:30.

Dude, Taylor has Mickey Mouse hands. lol.

As for your question, Miley Cyrus fans I’m assuming. lol.

• Anonymouscccccc

ugh WYLMITE was not written about her
    it was on nicks 2005 solo album and they redid it
    look it up

• anonymous

Well it WAS written about her :]

lol no it wasnt, it was on nicks 1st cd when he was like 10 or something

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

who knows? joe could of siad it, not nick

I’m guessing Joe said it..

i dont believe that this dedication is true the tweeter who said that to jonaseurope was joking someone else on twitter said

• kimmy4444

YouBelongWithMe said:

============
    ikr, my mom and grandma do though, when its a sale like on boxing day they wake up 2 am camp outside of any store with good sales with a thermos and a tent. They use to do that

• JonasxCyrus

Cute:)

• fiumiftw

they were joking?is it true the dedication or not??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I think the girl who tweeted @JonasEurope was making it up.

they were joking?is it true the dedication or not??
    ________
    i dont know we have to wait for videos of it haha

NRJhitmusiconly Genial !!!!!Les Jonas interprétent When You Look Me In The Eyes dédiée à Miley Cyrus !!! Suis les Jonas en concert avec NRJ!
    about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry

• kimmy4444

2 minutes ago from mobile web

what the….didnt she just tweet….huh wtf is going on? have we just been punked? Maybe will get to meet ashton!

lol Zack Taylor said Selena is jealous of Demi’s friendship with Chloe.

It is really true … NJR Radio are not liars!– were you there Nicksupport?

• online personal loan

I really like the jeans but i cant stand that girl!

• ssexybeast

It is really true … NJR Radio are not liars!

And I’m Santa Claus…nice to meet you :)

• ssexybeast

No Bitchassness- LMAO. The sad part is that’s actually true

JONASEUROPE WAS NOT THERE! NJR RADIO WAS! THEY ARE A REAL LIFE RADIO STATION ALL OVER! PARIS GERMANY ETC! Why would they lie?? I am confused! :(