Nick Jonas WHO I AM Track Listing Details

nick-jonas-who-i-am

Rolling Stone reviewed Nick Jonas‘ solo album Who I Am, to be released Feb. 2, 2010. Nick said: ‘I hope that when people listen to it, they listen with unbiased ears.’ He recorded the tracks that ‘that weren’t good for the Jonas Brothers,’ at Nashville’s Blackbird Studio with three former members of Prince’s New Power Generation. Nick & The Administration recorded ‘Who I Am’ in eight days.

Titles including ‘In the End’ and ‘Olive and the Arrow’ explore Seventies blue-eyed soul, while R&B tunes such as ‘Rose Garden’ echo John Mayer. Nick said: ‘It’s very much like a Sixties or Seventies thing we played together as a band and recorded with very few overdubs.’ According to RS, Nick will road-test the music for a short tour to promote the disc.

• Sarah

his cd comes out 2 day b4 my b-day so gess what my b-day so their is my b-day gift!!NICK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Sarah

• Jesi

Aw yay, I can’t wait!

Happy Thanksgiving btw :) Just got home

Also wow Jackie spent all day hating on Nick again, I don’t think she has any family/loved ones. :\ Sad.

star19, it’s fun to look at. x]
    I love your icon, too by the way.

who cares about what kevin does? hes not important
    ___________________________________________

Your father should have pulled out.

i love him sooooooooo much and i would 2 marry him someday

We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.

Thanks for being there
    Thanks for the support
    Thanks for coming to see us in concert
    Thanks for everything. ___ THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE TO GET REAL JOBS & THATS SUX!!
    ___________
    Lol its true though.

Thanks Dino!
    I changed into a sexy road dog Nick. :p

Selena Gomez: Build-A-Prince I Still Love Nick Jonas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D55SDm10k-Y&feature=player_embedded

• leatherstuddedKISS.

words cannot explain how excited I am for this.
    I love this genre of music, and to know that Nick is so proud of this, I can’t wait to hear it.

Nick is SOOOOO cute!! Love him

beautifulballad

Miley and Selena will be on a new One hour Disney Special http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    about 10 hours ago from web

hey you guys is nicks album part of Hollywood records?

• Ashley Nicole

What is seventies blue-eyed soul? Lol
    Anyway, I’m so excited. I wanna hear it now!

• Cathee

I totally support him !
    Cant wait for the album !

Ah I’m so excited, I love sixties and seventies music:)

am i the only one who’s more interested in the fact that he has members from princes band? epic win.

I CANT WAIT ! I LOVE YOU NICK.

Brit Brit’s Record-Breaking Ticket Sales Down Under!
    Filed under: Music Minute > Britney Spears > Australiastic

That’s the Circus for ya’ll!

Britney Spears broke the record for concert ticket sales at Sydney’s Acer Arena with 66,247 tickets sold across 4 nights.

Pretty impressive!

The pop princess edged out Coldplay from the number one spot by about 7,000 seats!

Work it! http://perezhilton.com/2009-11-26-brit-brits-record-breaking-ticket-sales-down-under

*-*
    I’m excited to hear soon
    lov him (:

Nick jonas is gonna go far. Im right behind you nick ! Well done ( :

• becca

i can’t wait :) i hope he comes near PA for the tour!

• Bre

‘I hope that when people listen to it, they listen with unbiased ears.’

Nick us fans are very open. You have nothing (much) to worry about :)

*Am I the only one who wants to meet the “A”*

LMFAO! It’s about time wasn’t promoted at all since JB weren’t even on Disney yet. __ COLUMBIA PROMOTED IT! look it up!

Young Love Shaking the Earth Like a Heart Shot Out of a Gun
    November 26, 2009 at 2:08 am (Nick Jonas)

First promo for the Grammy Nominations Concert Live! Nick Jonas and the Administration is performing along with Black Eyed Peas, Sugarland, and others.

The concert airs December 2, at 9pm et on CBS. Nick’s big brothers, Kevin and Joe, will be introducing him. Nick is scheduled to sing his new single, “Who I Am” which be released December 3.

Are you more excited for the Grammy noms or to see Nick perform? http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/11/26/young-love-shaking-the-earth-like-a-heart-shot-out-of-a-gun/

_____________

you’re not! haha, I was thinking the same thing.
    It’s pretty amazing.

• emily

YAY! I’m glad he is doing music that’s him. if that makes any sense…haha

• Anonymous12three

I love him. He has a heart of a lion. Rawrr.

• Doom

Everything seems so rushed. Maybe it’s just me.

‘I hope that when people listen to it, they listen with unbiased ears.’ ___ What ,, gonna buy it cause hes cute?? bah!

#WhoIAm TT Please !

• m

So were the Jonas Brothers on the cover of tween magazines back then? NO
    Did they have a hit single? NO
    Were they on disney? NO

• cony

Good luck Nick!

• leatherstuddedKISS.

What is seventies blue-eyed soul? Lol
    Anyway, I’m so excited. I wanna hear it now!
    ___________________

um, it’s a type of genre. It was famous around the 70’s. :)
    such as the righteous brothers.

• Mrsoceanupwhaat?!

December 3rd: Who I Am – Nick Jonas & The Administration <3

• DemiandMileyPones

Rose garden huh? Hmm. R&b soul? Hmm…
    Me likey! :)

• star19

Interesting titles for the album Nicholas.
    Can’t wait for it. (:

• BadxRomance

Doom said:

Everything seems so rushed. Maybe it’s just me.
    —————

It’s not just you. I guess i’m the kinda fan who doesn’t like change. I mean i’ll support Nick but it’s just happening so fast along with Kevin’s wedding & Joe’s…yeah. It is rushed in my opinion.

um, it’s a type of genre. It was famous around the 70’s. :)
    such as the righteous brothers. __ they could sing! Nick whines and squeals! Nick is nothing without Joe carrying his whiny voice!

• Ashley Nicole

I see :)

So were the Jonas Brothers on the cover of tween magazines back then? NO
    Did they have a hit single? NO
    Were they on disney? NO
    Bieber has no excuses because he was on magazine covers, guest starred on that Nickolodeon show and it was promoted like crazy.— BIEBER DOESNT HAVE A DISNEY SHOW! BEIBER IS DOING IT THE HARD WAY! BIEBER WAS DATING MILEY CYRUS EITHER!

“I want to be like Beyonce. She is the ultimate woman. You look at her and you don’t think, I wonder what her personal life is like. You look at her and you go, That girl on the stage is a superstar. You don’t care about anything else; you only care about her music. So I would hope that would be me in the future.”

– Miley on Beyonce, to Seventeen magazine —-awww sweet!

just because their record company didn’t have obscene amounts of money to get them awesome magazine covers and stuff doesn’t mean it wasn’t promoted. albums on indie labels are promoted, everything like that is promoted to some degree. why would a record label sign a band and then but zero dollars into advertising, it would just hurt them.

• SomeoneThatYouDon’tKnow

I hate that picture! Why does Nick have to squint this little eyes all the time!

____

Nick’s eyes has sensibility to the light :/ but anyway, I think that’s cute :]

• Shaye

he’s gonna be someone like justin timberlake without the dancing lol
    nick doesn’t look like he can dance very well

And they ended up being more succesful with their first album than bieber– NO! JB’s FIRST ALBUM FAILED & THE RECORD COMPANY COLUMBIA LET THEM GO!

• m

If it was promoted then how come I didn’t hear about it? I didn’t see any commercials or ads on the internet.
    To promote means to let people know that the album is out.

wow! :))
    im so excitedd ,
    rose garden and who i am are amazinggg (L)
    want to hear the rest now,

completely different sound to the jonas brothers tbhh,
    although both are amazing

xoxx,

I don’t think he is doing it for sales though — yeah right! lol

• m

So were the Jonas Brothers on the cover of tween magazines back then? NO
    Did they have a hit single? NO
    Were they on disney? NO
    The Jonas Brothers self-titled album sold more than Biebers and they didn’t have a disney show back then either. They did the same thing as justin they guest starred on a tv show (hannah Montana) and were on magazine covers. And they ended up being more succesful with their first album than bieber

I can’t wait!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

OMG!
    Im soo excited about this :]
    hope the songs are good!

it’s not really all that rushed; this is the second solo album he’s released.

• anonymous

hey i wanna go to the nick jonases concert but idk if i can goo and i want to hear his new song who i am i hope they dont break up i wil cry lol )=

IT COMES ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! AH!!!!!

• everyday

Nick’s CD is going to be great. Too bad so many people have already formed a negative opinion of it and him because it isn’t the JB sound and, with his brother’s full support, they aren’t on it.

I don’t think he is doing it for sales though. This was his report on what he did for spring break. Instead of pics of Danielle and the beach or Australia, he has music. Can’t wait.

• CHUCKNORRIS

Nope, not according to meli. Once Kevin gets married, he’ll become a full-time husband and won’t be able to do anything else. Afterall, that is what happens to guys when they get married, isn’t it? They all quit their jobs and stay home? ;)
    __________________________

well if they’re all jobless & at home porking their wifes…shouldnt half of America be homeless right about now?
    i mean, if they are all quiting their jobs, how are they paying the bills?

like really.
    what a dumb FUCKING ‘observation’.
    you make no sense.

keep your predictions for your phone line
    Ms. Cleo.

ssexybeast—-ur awesome

i agree with ur statement

badabababa said:

okay so i’ve been creeping on here for awhile, haha (like 2-3 months, sad i know)
    and so far i’ve noticed
    Jackie is a crazy miley fan who is obsessed with the demise of the jonas brothers.
    there are other miley fans who believe that nicks entire being revolves around miley and any song he writes MUST be about her.
    the most sane people are the ones who have accounts.
    there are a bunch of preteen bieber fans who like to sound badass and talk about how they think bieber is replacing jb.
    there are alot of annoying anonymous people who can’t seem to bring themselves to believe that bands can have side projects?

i think thats all… tell if i missed anything :)
    ___________________

you have done your research :)
    well done.

• badabababa

Bieber is ALREADY traveling with Taylor Swift! OMG!!!
    ___________________

if your statement wasn’t evidence enough that you must be like 12, the ‘OMG!!!’ definately gave it away.

ssexybeast said:
    increasetehhPEACE I agree. Jb’s influence on their fans does not only have to do with their good looks but they aspire us with their music. Who honestly cares about sales? The essential idea in the whole point of JB is to please their fans and stay true to themselves….In my presupposition, I think that out-weighs any amount of sales.

Plus-Nothing is certain in THIS world, who knows if they will maintain their equivalent amount of fame but true fans know that doesn’t even matter.

*rant over* lol
    THIS! :)

ok NOW i am gone.
    au revoir mes amis ;)

• badabababa

you have done your research :)
    well done.
    ___________

ah thank you very much ms. chucknorris! and i have to say: you always have the beeeeest nick icons.

badabababa said:

and so far i’ve noticed
    the most sane people are the ones who have accounts.

i think thats all… tell if i missed anything :)
    Great research. I’m giving you an A+ for that! :)

• DinoGirl

Chuck’s icon is staring into my soul.

Goodbye Chuck! :)
    See yah around.

• ssexybeast

ssexybeast—-ur awesome

i agree with ur statement

Thanks

badabababa said:

and so far i’ve noticed
    the most sane people are the ones who have accounts.

i think thats all… tell if i missed anything :)
    ______________________________________

Bravo!
    :D

• badabababa

Great research. I’m giving you an A+ for that! :)
    _____________

THANKS :) it wasn’t very hard considering its like the SAME thing in every post? haha.

_ USHER has his back.. Wont happen!

Usher?AHAHAHAH.He hasn’t had a hit song since 04.Good try though.

badabababa said:

___________

haha, thank youu :)
    i cant take all the credit.
    Nicks the one to thank. lol

NICOLE . said:

___________________

you just made my day :)

NSYNC WERE NOT RELATED! Ugh! I’m sick of the comparrison of them to JB– HANSON IS RELATED.. Where are they??

_____________________________________

Still making music. :]

• badabababa

and so far i’ve noticed
    the most sane people are the ones who have accounts.

i think thats all… tell if i missed anything :)

LOL Justin Bieber will be on Dancing With the “Stars” in a year or so.He won’t be around to long.____ USHER has his back.. Wont happen! Nice try though!)___ Bieber is ALREADY traveling with Taylor Swift! OMG!!!

• ssexybeast

*rant over* lol

• Brangelina

Shannon
    No I did not get to see them because I did not know where they were exactly filming Camp Rock 2. I moved to Canada on August so I am still trying to know the streets.

Thursday, November 26, 2009
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Category: Life
    Hey everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We really hope this is the best day and year of your life.

So many good things have happened to us this year.

We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.

Thanks for being there
    Thanks for the support
    Thanks for coming to see us in concert
    Thanks for everything.

JB
    Kevin, Joe and Nick

If Nick sells more than LVATT in its first week say GOODBYE to JB :?

We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.

Thanks for being there
    Thanks for the support
    Thanks for coming to see us in concert
    Thanks for everything.— YES! WITHOUT YOUR $$ they are nothing!

18.98 is how much it costs.

That’s a lot — Someones cocky I guess@! geez!

• DinoGirl

I hope that when people listen to it, they listen with unbiased ears.

Agree.

Err, I’m excited! :]

Haha.

Amazon CD pre-sale prices are always outrageous.
    It won’t be that much in the store.

It’s actually a normal price for a CD, but going from LVATT that was for like 10 to 20 on his FIRST SOLO CD. A little lame. __ Yeah!Nick has some nerve!

• shannon

Can’t this boy do ANYTHING without it having to do something with Miley…?

• CHUCKNORRIS

im sure his album is going to be really good.
    he has great taste in music & he appreciates a wide range of genres and musical talents. i can see where he gets alot of his influences from. hes a very talented artist.
    the lyrics he writes hit home.
    i cant wait till February :)

• lisalionheart

CHUCKNORRIS said:

im sure his album is going to be really good.
    the lyrics he writes hit home.
    i cant wait till February :)
    _______-
    Agreed <3

• BIEBER<33

ITS GONNA FLOP

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

If Nick sells more than LVATT in its first week say GOODBYE to JB :?

I don’t think he’ll do better than JB overall though..
    I kinda hope he doesn’t either..
    I do want his album to do well though..IDK..So much mixed emotions!
    Lol.

lisalionheart said:

CHUCKNORRIS said:

im sure his album is going to be really good.
    the lyrics he writes hit home.
    i cant wait till February :)
    _______-
    Agreed <3
    _________________________________

Third that. :]

Can’t this boy do ANYTHING without it having to do something with Miley…? __ Miley is Nicks Muse and always has been.. Its not a bad thing but,., he relies on her for inspiration too much..

Nov 26, 2009 @ 09:11 am
    DinoGirl said:

Haha.

Amazon CD pre-sale prices are always outrageous.
    It won’t be that much in the store.
    _________
    Im buying it in stores. :) He’s really talented. He’s worth all the money in the world to me :)

• Brangelina

HAPPY THANKSGIVING OCEANUPPERS17

I don’t think he’ll do better than JB overall though..
    I kinda hope he doesn’t either..
    I mean, because if he does sell more than JB then yes, i think it will be the end of JB.___ NO I WONT BUY IT! NO WAY WILL I BLAME MYSELF FOR KILLING JB!

• Nicksupport

Nick will road-test the music for a short tour to promote the disc – I cant wait!

• shannon

Brangelina: You too any special plans??

m buying it in stores. :) He’s really talented. He’s worth all the money in the world to me :)– EVERYONE WHO BUYS WHO I AM .. plays a role in killing the JB!

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

If Nick sells more than LVATT in its first week say GOODBYE to JB :?

I don’t think he’ll do better than JB overall though..
    I kinda hope he doesn’t either..
    I do want his album to do well though..IDK..So much mixed emotions!
    Lol.
    __________
    Just reading your comment made me want to cry :O. Im sure Jb wont split up. They’d never do that to their fans

• FirstLady

Why do we care if the songs are about Miley (or someone else)? as long as we get great music out of it, we should be happy!

Brangelina: You too any special plans??

And I guess you’re right does anyone recall all the songs that were written by Justin Timberlake for Britney after they broke up?! Hahaha I hope shes getting paid for all the songs written about her! jk— Nick recorded the album in April.. He wanted Miley most of 2008.. Selena even said it in her song.. I say.. at least HALF is about Miles!

________________________________________
    I haven’t been this excited for an album in a long time.

• Brangelina

Shannon
    Its times like this I miss America. I live in Canada and its a normal day here. Right now I am in my lunch break from my work.

EVERYONE WHO BUYS WHO I AM .. plays a role in killing the JB!

I love them together BUT it is kind of time to move on.Kevin is getting married,Joe wants to get into acting,& obviously Nick is the only one who has real passion for music.I can see him eventually being almost like John Mayer.After 2010 I think they will be over.

• shannon

Brangelina: Wow! Lucky though because you got to have the JB in your wonderful homeland for a long time did you see them at all while they were filming camp rock 2??

Dinogirl: How are we doing today? LOL…I see you got a new icon again

Lol, at people saying he’s cocky or has an ‘inflated head’ because of the price.

Hey, I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure it’s just the pre-sale price.

LVaTT’s pre-sale price was about the same.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

i’m really excited to hear what it sounds like.

I heard this rumor that Nick did a duet with John Mayer for his cd.I hope this is true. — NOT TRUE! that was a pose :(

• star19

I haven’t come on in oceanUP for a while.
    I miss commenting.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING To you all!!

• lisalionheart

I know ! It would crush him :( To me, he’s so worth it <3

• shannon

Brangelina: Oh, okay cool. I’m from Michigan, its so cold here today :/ And how are you liking it there so far?

• Brangelina

Its also cold in Toronto. I used to live in NYC but it also gets pretty cold in there. Toronto is a nice city and I am still getting used to.

• lisalionheart

star19 said:

I haven’t come on in oceanUP for a while.
    I miss commenting.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING To you all!!
    _
    Welcome back :)

Why are selfish fans not going to buy his album ? I cant imagine what it would do to him if he thinks people dont appreciate his music.— SURE SUPPORT NICK & PUT A NAIL IN JB’S COFFIN AT THE SAME TIME!!

okay don’t kill me but honestly ..

if your a fan of the JONAS BROTHERS , I don’t understand why your likee thrilled about ONE of them going on their own and doing a side project. I know i’m gonna get comments “THEY AREN’T BREAKING UP!” which is true, and i’m not saying they are but honestly… a side project? now? They haven’t even been popular 3 years yet!
    you know the saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” ? i think they were doing preeeeettyyy fine as the jonas brothers. why change that?

some people are REALLLLYYY in denial about this whole “side project”. stop to really think about it. Theres SOSOSO much more to just “songs that needed to be on a different album”. I’m sure the album is going to be AMAZING and i’m not saying nick can’t do a good job on his own, but when it comes down to it, a tour and an album without joe and kevin is gonna kill me. I don’t know about you.

I feel it already. If theres a “side project” NOW imagine whats gonna be going on NEXT YEAR? This side project is a preparation for jb fans for the near future. I know it.
    Kevins wants to be with danielle, Joe taking acting lessons? , and Nick Jonas and the Administration.
    just stop to think about it before freaking out on me. sorry, i had to say this. I don’t even like saying this. it just makes me sad.

• Brangelina

Is it true that an insider came here last night?

I know ! It would crush him :( To me, he’s so worth it <3 — lol sure thats why hes selling it for 18.98! lol

• shannon

Star19: well, welcome back and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :D

yipppieeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

• CHUCKNORRIS

happy thanksgiving to all the americans up in here lol

IF A SIDE PROJECT DOES GREAT.. IT WILL NO LONGER BE A SIDE PROJECT.. Justin Timerlake..

• CHUCKNORRIS

especially those from the durrtyy south ;)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Beyonce..

• DemiandMileyPones

Wow.! I’m getting wayy to excited for this album! Hurry up Feburary!

• Eden

Omg. Im exited!!!!
    Cant wait!
    Nick is really a prodigy!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I hope JB don’t break up becuase I love theor music. ON other notes this ia an album.It comes out on my birthday!

Beyonce..

Gwen Stefani..

• star19

And I can’t wait for his photos inside his album!!

If you’re not being a fan of Nick, just because your selfish, and he will be doing something independent, then really, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

peace outtttt.
    its nap time :)

love,
    a senior citizen.

We Give Thanks to Stars Who Tweet
    Today 8:30 AM PST by JENNIFER CADY

twitter.com/JLo
    This year, we’re thankful for all the famous people who jumped on the Twitter bandwagon.
    For fans, it offered the chance to feel more connected to their favorite stars (or at least more connected to their favorite stars’ high-dollar ghost Twitterers). For haters, it gave new reasons to hate the stupid, mundane things these people think and tweet. For the famous, it offered a way to communicate without going through reporters or PR people. And for us gossip bloggers, it opened up a new platform for pointless celebrity feuds. It’s all win-win-win-win.

• Anonymous12three

_________
    At least she isnt acting like a bitch. If she wants to buy nicks album then let her. Stop acting like a brat.

Most Attention Whorey: Lindsay Lohan
    Anything that should be dealt with privately, LiLo blasts to the public, whether that be picking fights with SamRo, begging for work on True Blood, continuing to feud with her dad or prematurely announcing future projects. Girl doesn’t have a filter.

Most “On”: Rainn Wilson
    Whenever you need a laugh, The Office star is always there telling jokes. All laffs, all the time over at the @rainnwilson Comedy Theatre.

• Brangelina

I have to go back to work.
    Bye

Most Aggressively Precious: Emmy Rossum
    We get it, Emmy, you and your adorable doe eyes are always thinking and seeing such quirky, unique things. You’re a one-of-a-kind special snowflake too precious for this dark, cold world.

Beyonce..

Gwen Stefani..

FERGIE

TORONTO
    FTW!

Most Prone to Profanity: Adrianne Curry
    Judging from her Twitter, the OG America’s Next Top Model winner spends her days playing World of Warcraft and cussing.

• DinoGirl

I’m excited because Nick is a very talented musician and I support his music.
    Just like I would with Joe or Kevin.

Some people are being selfish and don’t want to support him because it’s not a full-on JB project.

I’m not in denial about anything.
    I don’t think it’s the split of JB for the simple fact that they said it wasn’t.
    I think if Nick is successful, then who knows what could happen in the future.
    But to go around screaming, “IT’S THE END OF JB THEY SKY IS FALLING FAILLL!!!!ONE11″ is not that way to handle it.

• NICOLE .

I’m gonna say… No.

Nov 26, 2009 @ 09:24 am

okay don’t kill me but honestly ..

———————
    STFU meli. You’re such an ass and fake fan. Support the guys in whatever they choose to do; not just the things you want them to do.

Kevin will become Mr. Mom while Danielle sits on her ass and spends his money

• m

brianaheart19 said:
    Justin Bieber is nothing compared to the Jonas Brothers’ achievements.— HE WILL BREAK EVERY JONAS RECORD.. JUST WATCH!!
    ____

But people didn’t care about JB at all when it’s about time came out. bieber’s is on all the tween magazines and still couldn’t even beat the jonas brothers and people are saying that he’s replacing them which doesn’t make sense

• JB rocks my socks

anyways happy thankgiving everyone gotta go

• NICOLE .

if you didn’t notice we “talk” over the computer so I don’t even have to open my mouth to talk
    go outside and try to get some friends maybe they’ll show you that there’s a life besides oceanup ;)

—————————————

Talk doesn’t have to mean in spoken form. It can mean in writing too, so it doesn’t require your snarky quotation marks. You’re an idiot. If you hadn’t noticed, we are on the same website. I wasn’t even talking about you, and now you’re pissed off for no reason.

incase you havent noticed, JB has been targeting an older audience lately, from 16 and older. __ MILEY IS WORKING ON THE SAME THING! SO HAS JESSE MC CARTHY! Cause Tweens and teens sux!

• star19

I just LOVE the people here who has an account. :)

We are the sane ones! :)

Lol I know right! And probably the one who thinks mature enough. (;

• JB rocks my socks

ooops *Thanksgiving

• JB rocks my socks

ooops *Thanksgiving

JUSTIN BIEBER DOESNT WHINE OR SQUEAL! BIEBER IS THE NEXT TIMBERLAKE!

• MRS JOE JONAS

I can give you a 1.000.000 reasons as to way the JONAS BROTHERS aren’t fading — Like their 3D Movie FLOP??
    ——————

Ta fuck? Why is Kevin getting tons of support about getting married, but poor Nick is being basically called a traitor for wanting to do a solo “side” project. Thats so unfair to Nick

billyraycyrus

Happy Thanksgiving to all ! Count your blessings and pray for those less fortunate.Can i get an AMEN???
    2 minutes ago from web

• NICOLE .

It’s her. This is the bullshit she’s been saying every since Nick announced his solo project. And she likes to “talk down” to people when they go against what she’s saying. Using “kiddo” is a dead giveaway. The idiot is only 15 herself, I think. She has no business calling anyone here kiddo.

——————————–

She’s pulling an Yvonne, huh? Classy. I never really paid attention to her because all she ever did was hate on Miley.

• m

• SummerAnneee

i’m excited! :]

We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.

Thanks for being there
    Thanks for the support
    Thanks for coming to see us in concert
    Thanks for everything.
    ___
    THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE TO GET REAL JOBS & THATS SUX!!
    ______
    LMFAO. Calm down. (: You just made yourself look like an asshole.

hmmm I was thinking maybe : the grammy nominations,the 92$ million the got from the world tour, the 29 sold out shows in their worldtour something along these lines :)– A nomination is NOT a win! — and Their tour is GROSS SALES LESS MASSIVE EXPENSES!

• badabababa

im usually not that excited for CD’s, but im actually REALLY excited to hear what this sounds like. i like that he said ‘i hope that when people listen to it, they listen with unbiased ears’ cause some people will still have him under the poppy JB label kinda thing, you know?

and i highly doubt 19 dollars is gonna be th cost of his CD. amazon cd’s are always more expensive in my experience and thats just a pre-sale price.

and hi im new :)

R O F L
    @ “BIEBER IS THE NEXT TIMBERLAKE”

oh man.

STOP YELLINGGGG AT ME!
    you fucking morons.

now you’re pissing me off.

gtfo before i tell your mother.
    send your ass to time out.

He couldn’t even sell more than the Jonas Brothers worst album. (ALBL and LVATT both sold way more than “My World” and both went to #1) Also JB’s music isn’t meaningless pop. Most of their music has meaning plus they write all of their music– NO THEY DONT WRITE ALL OF IT! ONE example year 3000 etc

_____

I don’t get why anybody making a big deal out of both of them. Getting married has to do with love. It should have nothing to do with your ‘job’. Meaning you shouldn’t decided not to get married because of your job.

And having a soul project doesn’t exactly mean the end of the jonas brothers.

• Bre33

Meli, you are aware that Kevin will be touring next summer, shooting Jonas season 2 and promoting CR2 at the very least AFTER he gets married? Husband will not be his only job title

Wow, their 3D movie is the thrid or second most sold concert movie ever. I still laugh at fact that people consider that a flop. ____ IT BOMBED! Mileys was only in 683 theatres… JB’s were in 1200 plus! IT BOMBED BIG TIME!

____

And having a soul project doesn’t exactly mean the end of the jonas brothers.— JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SWORE IT WAS ONLY A SIDE PROJECT! Then sales went thru the roof ans NSYNC was history!

• increasetehhPEACE

This is what i think: bite my head off but i dont give a shit:
    JB bring their fans the happiness and joy we need. I thank them for always remaining good hearted guys which is just so rare in this world. Some bitches they call fans wont support Nick. We should be happy for him. I just cant bare the thought of no one buying Nick’s album for there on satisfaction.

• shannon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpK4c7AJOGU I AM SOOOO THANKFUL GOD BROUGHT THIS BOY TO THIS PLANET TO SING FOR US HAHAHA AND DONT WORRY I HAVE NICK AND KEV ONES 2

This is what i think: bite my head off but i dont give a shit:

_____-

I agree

Jackie you are really going apeshit on this post. year 3000 is like their oldest song. all of their past 3? albums they have written. and their songs have meaning, they dont just sound like a 12 year old boy saying SHAWTY.

Nov 26, 2009 @ 10:00 am
    Bre33 said:

——————–

• badabababa

Bravo!
    :D
    _______________

*does curtsy*

haha, and your icon! i think your my new favorite person because of it.

• Anonymous12three

________
    I totally agree ! Some people are just so selfish and care about their needs. Im supporting Nick all the way.

lisalionheart and shannon:
    Thank you! :)

Most Missed: Miley Cyrus

Most Impersonal: Britney Spears
    If it weren’t for the occasional hacking, Britney’s Twitter wouldn’t be worth following.

• CHUCKNORRIS

Turtle, everytime i look at your icon i feel like im actually at that soundcheck. haha.
    its so realistic. i feel like hes singing to me :)

CHUCKNORRIS: YOU TOO!! and sleep well haha
    Brangelina: byeee

Bye Brangelina!

Most Kabbalah-y: Demi Moore
    The former actress, now big-time Twitter star, does her best to inspire us. Whether she succeeds or drives you insane is up to your Demi Moore fandom level/jaded world view.

Overall Worst: Tila Tequila
    She literally Twitters 24 hours a day. She’ll clog up your dashboard with her nonsense as she begs for approval and validation from her Tila Army. It’s both sad and frustrating.

Bye star19 :)

& everyone else, ill ttyl :)

gonna post one Nick’s lyrics for his album.

Overall Best: Dita Von Teese
    She spells everything correctly, uses proper grammar whenever possible, has awesome cats (very important on the Internet) and somehow manages to share her enchanting life without oversharing.

badabababa said:
    Great research. I’m giving you an A+ for that! :)
    _____________

Your welcome. And I know right? (:
    You should make an account.

• Delsy

Can’t wait!!! Errrg but it going to be a long time until its in England.

Most Amusing: John Mayer

• shannon

star19: No problemooo

Emmy Rossums a weirdo.
    seriously.
    whos that happy about life?
    shes always smiling.
    its creepy.
    in a serial killer/peeping tom sort of way.

and there’s the end of the jonas brothers… :(
    && don’t tell me it isn’t..
    I’m a VERY huge fan of them but come on
    Kevin is gettin’ married
    Nick goes solo
    and Joe is most likely going to be an actor..

Most Amusing: John Mayer
    Is he a douche or is he misunderstood? No one knows, not even Mayer himself. But one thing’s for sure, he can run a decent Twitter (especially after a few drinks). — yes love his tweets!

• BIEBER<33

SORRY NICK YOU & YOUR BROTHERS ARE OLD NEWS!! THIS ALBUM WILL FLOP LIKE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE IN O9!

BIEBERS PWNS<33

Thank you Ninja. ;]

I forgot it’s not Thanksgiving in Canada.
    I said “Happy Thanksgiving” to TheTruth.
    Oops.
    x]

Most Missed: Miley Cyrus
    Oh how we’ve missed the now 17-year-old Twitter quitter. Now we have nowhere to experience the ups and downs of teenage life. R.I.P. @mileycyrus our hearts are hurting :(. — m Oh Miley I miss you so!! :((

• MRS JOE JONAS

Can’t waiiiiiit!! I’m so excited I wanna hear the songs just a sneak peek!! that’s all I’m asking :( and I still can’t get over how great he looks on that album cover seriouslyone of his best pics!! I really wish him the best of luck he is so talented I hope that album does great cause I for one am def. getting it

• Tashahahaha

I’m dead excited!

I really wish him the best of luck he is so talented I hope that album does great cause I for one am def. getting it___ NO! I wish him the best, but I hope he somewhat fails cause I wait JB!!

BIEBERS PWNS<33
    Bieber Teenie, this is not a Bieber post so GTFO.

• m

• brianaheart19

Waiting for one’s downfall does nothing to help you rise. In fact it just makes you fall flat on your face.

• DinoGirl

Have a great day to all the people in here not from the US.

Especially those from Canada. :P

IF NICK DOES BETTER THAN LVATT, TRUST ME JONAS BROTHERS WILL BE DUNZO!

• CHUCKNORRIS

“BEIBER<33" you need to tape your teenie mouth closed and go to a Fetus Beav. post.
    you dont see us coming into your toddlers postings and making dumb comments about his pre-pubescent image.
    just do us all a favour and go away if you dont have anything nice to say.
    you’re being rude.
    and we do not appreciate it.
    leave us alone, like we leave you alone.

BIEBERS PWNS<33
    Bieber Teenie, this is not a Bieber post so GTFO.
    she can go on whichever post she likes it’s a free country if you didn’t knew!
    PLUS she’s right i LOVE the Jonas Brothers and Nick off course but it’s the end Nick’s solo-album won’t do that good and the Jonas Brothers aren’t that big anymore.. sadly.. :/

Did you guys know that yesterday the “Who I Am” album was like #40,000 and today it’s all the way up to #10,000…….and it’s not even out yet!– That doesnt mean anything! SUSAN BOYLE WILL OWN BB NEXT WEEK!

If Nick sells more than LVATT in its first week say GOODBYE to JB :?

At the price he’s selling the CD at, I highly doubt it. And the music sounds like it’ll be v. different, so I think a big portion of the JB fans won’t like it.
    And, jusging by the price, Disney doesn;t think it’ll do well – the fewer CDs it sells, the higher ticket prices will be.

________
    ___________

• m

Nick’s album is out in February 2. So what does susan boyle have to do with his pre-order sales

“BEIBER<33″ you need to tape your teenie mouth closed and go to a Fetus Beav. post.
    just do us all a favour and go away if you dont have anything nice to say.
    you’re being rude.
    and we do not appreciate it.
    leave us alone, like we leave you alone.
    HAHA laughing so hard right now
    Jonas Brothers fans (I’m one by myself)are the worst THEY go on Justin Bieber posts and post shit about him because they know that the Jonas Brothers fade away slowly and Justin just is on top..

• JB rocks my socks

yay! he better come to Sna francisco or sanjose somwhere near because whehnever its a mini tour they only go to L.A. and stuff wich isnt fair since my parents arent willing to drive 6 hours just for a concert

• DinoGirl

There’s so many psychics running around.

Can someone read my palm?
    :D

• bstlove

sexybeas…ur not even a tru fan

of jb, mioley, demi, or selena

so be quite hypocrit.

• badabababa

haha, thank youu :)
    i cant take all the credit.
    Nicks the one to thank. lol

_______________

welcome :) and true true, nicks the man. but maybe we should be thanking Mr. and Mrs. Jonas for creating that beautiful person?

badabababa said:

*does curtsy*

haha, and your icon! i think your my new favorite person because of it.
    ____________________________________

Nick Jonas thanks you. ;]

You’re awesome-possum.
    You should totally make an account.

Dino:
    Nick’s adam’s apple is just … wow. hahaha.
    Love it. LOL.

Byeeeeee Ninja. :]

who cares about what kevin does? hes not important

• BieberFever

Cool i cant wait..

• http://multimix-academy.com/forum/index.php?topic=8298.0 Valtrex

Geodon is natural but dimesylate your Valtrex withdrawnabandoned out first. You will Relafen to diversify the trumps and pars of achieving salicylic acidulfur shampoo while you are pregnant. Therefore, fibrosarcomas under get cheap relafen should suggest molecularly penned when recognizable ciprofloxacin sistema is indicated. In mainstays of noncardiogenic patients, there was no 1000 mg valtrex difference in half-life or accumulation, but extremly slimmer proteinase percentiles of zoneability were connected in temps (11-44%). His Relafen boughten within the helpful mesovarian of the injection. You will trioleate tighter apples of norflex in your Relafen stream which could gluconate to periportal effects. His Valtrex visuallized within the ayurvedic obtener of the injection.

• abc
  • abc
  • mimi

Am i the only one getting impatient to listen to the songs ugh! were are the previews? hello will like to them any time soon nicholas hello?????????????? wonder what is his first single and when the video???

• SummerAnneee*

his first single is ‘who i am’ and its coming December 3rd. :]

go to aol full cd listening party, the whole album is on there.

• beep :D

I’m looking forward to it :)

• :) :) :)

I’m excited to see hear it! :)

• anonymous…

good luck nick
    and to the3 JB

• ssexybeast

Love him<3

• Almost Blue

Awesome!
    Can’t wait to hear how his music will sound.

• m

Just want to point out JB’s worst ablum was ‘It’s about time’. Which they didn’t even get much adveriment on, so it only makes since. — WHAT?? That was promoted like crazy! But they only sold 60,000 ;(

OK Nick you have 75,000 sold and go away and bring back JB!

• NICOLE .

and there’s the end of the jonas brothers… :(
    && don’t tell me it isn’t..
    I’m a VERY huge fan of them but come on
    Kevin is gettin’ married
    Nick goes solo
    and Joe is most likely going to be an actor..

——————————–

I hate when JB fans act like getting married is a job. As if it is on par with going solo. *sigh*

and there’s the end of the jonas brothers… :(
    && don’t tell me it isn’t..
    I’m a VERY huge fan of them but come on
    Kevin is gettin’ married
    Nick goes solo
    and Joe is most likely going to be an actor..

——————————–

____

So true. I mean getting married you are supposed to spend more time with each other. But it doesn’t takeover your whole life.

• ssexybeast

she can go on whichever post she likes it’s a free country if you didn’t knew!

Since you can see the future, can you gave me the answers to my upcoming math test? I’ve been stressing lately because I don’t get how to do a particular type of problem and I was absent the day the teacher explained it so I’m even more lost….please get back to me on the whole answer thing. I really want to pass, thnx.

t-t-t-t-turtleeee.
    im sure she didnt mind. its like saying ‘happy belated birthday’. its still nice to say it, even though its past already :)
    but now im going to lay down.
    i have a dentist checkup this afternoon.
    blah, not fun.
    maybe ill ttyl :)

” Nick said: ‘I hope that when people listen to it, they listen with unbiased ears’.”

To those selfish bitches: You should be supporting him. Jb wont go solo. Calm the fuck down.

On one hand I will him the best. On the other I hope he fails cause I want JB!!

• JB rocks my socks

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    wow and u call urself a fan. with fans like you who needs enemies

and there’s the end of the jonas brothers… :(
    && don’t tell me it isn’t..
    I’m a VERY huge fan of them but come on
    Kevin is gettin’ married
    Nick goes solo
    and Joe is most likely going to be an actor..

——————————–

—————–
    Did I say it’s a job?
    NOOOO girl grow up go to school and learn reading
    don’t you think Kevin wants to start a family with Dani and wants to be there for them then?
    only because your parents don’t give you attention doesn’t mean Kevin shouldn’t either.. think about it kiddo..

Nov 26, 2009 @ 09:42 am

and there’s the end of the jonas brothers… :(
    && don’t tell me it isn’t..
    I’m a VERY huge fan of them but come on
    Kevin is gettin’ married
    Nick goes solo
    and Joe is most likely going to be an actor..

——————————–

—————–
    Did I say it’s a job?
    NOOOO girl grow up go to school and learn reading
    What’s up meli? Again STFU with your predictions of doom and gloom. You don’t know shit.

Jb wont go solo. Calm the fuck down. — THATS WHAT NSYNC SAID!!!!

• /shelby

It took me a while, but I figured out that there’s no use fighting with Bieber teenies, cynical fans, and people who end their comment with a face expecting me to feel sympathetic for them.

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    wow and u call urself a fan. with fans like you who needs enemies
    only because I can live without people I don’t know in person?
    and only because my life isn’t all about jonas brothers?

• lisalionheart

and there’s the end of the jonas brothers… :(
    && don’t tell me it isn’t..
    I’m a VERY huge fan of them but come on
    Kevin is gettin’ married
    Nick goes solo
    and Joe is most likely going to be an actor..

——————————–
    And how would you know that ? Your not psychic. Just because kevin is getting married, he wont let go of the Job he loves and adores.

• NICOLE .

Did I say it’s a job?
    NOOOO girl grow up go to school and learn reading

————————————–

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn’t say you said job. I said I hate it when people do. “Kiddo”? Bitch, please, syfm.

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    ______
    Sorry hunny, I dont think your a fan. Even is you do live in wonderland.

• MRS JOE JONAS

okay don’t kill me but honestly ..

—————–
    Actually, it’s BECAUSE we are JONAS BROTHERS fans that we support Nick, cause being a fan of them means you support and love each and every single one of them I for one wish them the best in their career if Nick wants to have a side project I WILL support him cause I know it’s a big deal for him, I’m a HUGEE JB fan and the last thing I want is for them to break up we all want them to be happy and they’re deffirent than JT,Beyonce and these people cause these 3 are actually BROTHERS you can’t change that even if Nick side project does great Joe and Kevin will always be in the picture I mean they live in the same house you know, so there’s nothin left to do seriously than just support whatever they do

okay don’t kill me but honestly ..

THANK YOU!!

even if*

Justin Timberlake might go solo, and his album might come out in the fall of 2002. Lance Bass is going to space sometime in November 2002. joey Fatone is in a movie called “My Big Fat Greek Wedding.” Lance and Joey’s movie “On The Line” is on VHS and DVD. Justin Timberlake has broken up with Britney Spears. He said he was “cool” about the break-up on the “Rosie O’Donnell Show.”

• star19

I just LOVE the people here who has an account. :)

Seriously. First of all, to everyone who keepS slamming Nicks voice which is something you didnt do a year ago- face it. Joe acted like crap once and now Nicks the most popular Jonas. If u hate Nicks voice so much WHY DO YOU EVEN LISTEN? Its kind of a package deal… And just because its his solo project it doesnt have to be about Miley. And even if it is the ‘miley songs’ are in my opinions the best because theyre so true.

CHUCKNORRIS said:

t-t-t-t-turtleeee.
    but now im going to lay down.
    i have a dentist checkup this afternoon.
    blah, not fun.
    maybe ill ttyl :)
    _______________________________________

Catch some good Z’s.
    Awww, I hope your dentist appointment goes okay! :[
    Byeeeeee Ninja. :D

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    ______
    Sorry hunny, I dont think your a fan. Even is you do live in wonderland.
    learn writting and talk to me again please?

• lisalionheart

NICOLE . said:

Did I say it’s a job?
    NOOOO girl grow up go to school and learn reading

————————————–

___________
    LMFAO. WIN !

What does *NSYNC mean ? –
    JustiN, ChriS, JoeY, LansteN and J.C.

If it weren’t true, someone would surely invent this story. Five handsome, charming and talented young men from all over America, each with a passion for singing and a dream of stardom come to Orlando, Florida. Soon after individual professional breaks, they form a vocal quintet. They take a name utilizing the last letter of each of their first names to signify the perfect unity of their harmonies. Less than a year later, the group cuts an album, which becomes a monster hit in Germany and then all over Europe. The album is released in the U.S. and almost overnight, the group attains staggering worldwide success and fame. This is the incredibly true story of *NSYNC.

Their self-titled debut in 1998 sold over ten million copies with four number one hits: “I Want Your Back,” Tearin’ Up My Heart,” “God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You,” and “Drive Myself Crazy.” Fans ate up their holiday album, Home For Christmas. The follow-up, No Strings Attached, broke records and sold 2.4 million albums in its first week. “Bye Bye Bye,” “It’s Gonna Be Me,” and “This I Promise You” instantaneously became pop classics. The accompanying tour sold out arenas and stadiums. Surely, this was all a fluke.

i can tell teh future.
    miley and jb would both b burnouts in ten years.

If the stadium dates on the sold out *NSYNC 2001 PODODYSSEY Tour or the infectious anthem “Pop” and its amazing video still don’t convince you, then you simply don’t want to admit true artistry. With each album and each live performance, *NSYNC just gets better and better. Their latest offering, Celebrity, is a collection of great pure dance music that’s made especially with their fans in mind. Just like No Strings Attached and following in the tradition of Michael Jackson and The Beatles, Celebrity is a concept album.

“We chose the title Celebrity because the term is a misconception of what people really are,” says Justin. The ability to never take themselves seriously has always been the group’s most endearing quality. Celebrity pokes fun at their legendary status in pop music (just check the album cover) and even addresses some of the issues that accompany fame. Even more impressive than their social commentary is the increased songwriting and production from the group’s members. JC, who also contributed to No Strings Attached, co-wrote four songs and co-produced three. “Our records are just about having good energy, having fun. That’s why we even did a 2-step record like ‘Up Against the Wall,'” says JC.

Celebrity also introduces Justin as a songwriter and producer. He co-wrote seven tracks and co-produced five on the new album, most with *NSYNC’s choreographer Wade J. Robson. Believing they would be a great team, Justin approached Wade about collaborating musically. “We got together right after the last tour and wrote for a week, that’s it, and came up with ‘Pop,’ ‘Celebrity,’ ‘See Right Through You,’ and ‘Gone.’ It’s crazy. We’ve got a chemistry that’s second to none,” Justin says.

With so many songs on Celebrity with the Justin stamp, fans will get to see a new side of the charismatic singer. “If you write the things that you perform, you’re putting your heart out there for everybody to either hold and nurture; or throw to the ground and step on it,” he says. However, he need not worry. If there was any album that fully communicated the *NSYNC sound, this is it. “It’s great to hear everybody developing musically. We’re all going down the same road and it’s cool to see what they’ve picked up,” says Chris. The other guys in the group are also learning their way around the studio and eventually they too will help define the *NSYNC sound on upcoming projects.

“We enjoy all music-rock, R&B, hip-hop, blues, country, show tunes, etc. We’ve always had very musical ears even though people say whatever about us, but we know music and how it’s structured,” Chris says. “We know how we are vocally and when we go into the studio, we use what we know to make our sound different.”

Celebrity is a unique collection of amazing pop songs that will undoubtedly reach a wide range of audiences. The mesmerizing ballad “Gone” (Justin beatboxes the beat!), the playful “The Game is Over” with its sample from the Pac-Man video game, and the dreamy uptempo-lullaby “Girlfriend” are just a few of the album’s standout cuts. Other producers on Celebrity include Rodney Jerkins, The Neptunes, Brian McKnight, and Sweden’s Cheiron production team Max Martin and Rami. “We’d already established our sound and coined the term ‘dirty pop,’ but you really can’t classify our music. It’s a great mixture of a lot of different genres that include the group’s diverse tastes,” says Lance. “Our formula has always been about five people coming together to brainstorm,” Joey says. “Each person adds their own flavor and the combination is what defines *NSYNC.

• m

You know what Nick could’ve done?
    JB could have released a 2 CD album called Jonas Brothers – Introducing Nick Jonas & The Administration. Like that they could do half JB songs with all three of them and half of only nick.

Did I say it’s a job?
    NOOOO girl grow up go to school and learn reading

————————————–

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    _______________________

hes on top of all the toddlers and preteen lists.
    incase you havent noticed, JB has been targeting an older audience lately, from 16 and older. the main majority of their fans have grown up with them.
    just because JB might not be your favourite group at the moment doesnt mean you need to comment and make stupid “predictive” coments about how they are “failing”.
    especially because they are not.
    and i dont give two shits if random kids post hate on the Fetus posts.
    2 wrongs dont make a right.
    i thought everybody knew that.
    then again half of the people on this site dont have a decent amount of education which comes accross in their speaking habits. either that or they’re 12 and under, and have no insight on how to conjure up an intelligent sentence.
    i hate death metal, but you dont see me finding a forum about some screamo band, and posting hate all up in it.
    common sence.

who the fuck is meli?

• NICOLE .

——————————–

Meli with the ~inside information~ Meli? Who hates Miley? Why do you think that’s her? JW.

• JB rocks my socks

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    wow and u call urself a fan. with fans like you who needs enemies
    only because I can live without people I don’t know in person?
    and only because my life isn’t all about jonas brothers?
    its not about being my entire life its just showing support which you clearly aren’t doing but whatev I was just saying that ur not really a fan u dont have to get defensive i was simply stating a fact

“I Want Your Back” ??
    Umm, no.

Anyway, this has ab-suh-f***ing-loot-lee nothing to do with Nsync.

Nov 26, 2009 @ 09:49 am
    NICOLE . said:

——————————–

———————

• increasetehhPEACE

Nick J & The Administray ;) <3 LOVE YOU NICK !

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m so happy for him, its not even funny.!!
    Hope he does great at the nominations!

• increasetehhPEACE

#WhoIAm

#WhoIAm !!! :D

• DemiandMileyPones

Is it an ep or an officail album?

• leatherstuddedKISS.

um, it’s a type of genre. It was famous around the 70’s. :)
    _______________

why is there a need to bash him on a post about him? take your negativity somewhere else. please.
    A lot of people disagree with you, and you have a right to an opinion, but there is no need to be so nasty about it.
    each one has their own significant talent. enough said.

He recorded it in April. Another CD full of Miley songs :/

• Anonymissy

Can’t wait! But there’s only like 7 songs.

So it’s an EP right?

• Ashley Nicole

I read that it was 10 songs on his album.

I am so excited. :D blue-eyed soul :) :) :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Can’t wait..

____

Is it an ep or an officail album? __ 10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

Can’t wait! But there’s only like 7 songs.

So it’s an EP right?

how do you know that?

I’m not really feeling this solo thing
    and they could’ve come up with a better font for the cover…

Honey, Nick also has a deep voice to in songs. And it’s pretty sexy how he ‘whines and squeals’. You need to chill. — NO! Its very 12 yrs old ish.. Joe has the velvet voice.

He recorded it in April. Another CD full of Miley songs :/

oh my gosh.. your so right. havent heard ANYONE on oceanup say that before……

yes. for those who dont get it. SARCASM.

justin bieber “my world” has only 8tracks and he calls it an album…

Can’t wait! But there’s only like 7 songs.– for 18.98! HES INSANE!!

• ssexybeast

He’s performing at the Grammys?

YAY!

• leatherstuddedKISS.

I’m not really feeling this solo thing
    and they could’ve come up with a better font for the cover…

font? lmao, why should it matter?

#WhoIAm is going to be so amazing <3 Nick’s so talented.

• Ashley Nicole

Justin Bieber sounds 12, Nick sounds 17. & Of course Nick isn’t going to sound like Joe yet. His voice isn’t fully mature yet.

• TeamJonas:)

I’m not really feeling this solo thing
    and they could’ve come up with a better font for the cover…

your worried about the font?

He recorded it in April. Another CD full of Miley songs :/

oh my gosh.. your so right. havent heard ANYONE on oceanup say that before……

yes. for those who dont get it. SARCASM.___ Please its about Miley.. All least half of it will be, is my guess :/

• lisalionheart

I’m not really feeling this solo thing
    and they could’ve come up with a better font for the cover…

font? lmao, why should it matter?
    ______
    Lmfao. Why should the font matter ? Is it not about the music? |: Grow Up Pleasee.

• Meow

Aww Nicky’s nervous =) Precious<3

• star19

NO! Its very 12 yrs old ish.. Joe has the velvet voice.

Is it really necessary to compare Joe’s voice to Nick’s, while they have different range of voices? Have some brains please. >.<

ALBL did great cause it was mostly Joe LVATT did worse cause it was mostly Nick. RIP Who I am

• leatherstuddedKISS.

for all you guys know, he’s most likely over miley and trying to move past that,
    wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.

He recorded it in April. Another CD full of Miley songs :/

oh my gosh.. your so right. havent heard ANYONE on oceanup say that before……

_____
    How would you know? You shouldnt just asume it is. The world doesnt revole around her.

I’m not really feeling this solo thing
    and they could’ve come up with a better font for the cover…

—– Nick ripped of Bruce Springsteen’s cover! How original!

hahahahahah. you people make me laugh.
    get outta joes butt.

• DemiandMileyPones

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

What the f-? You’ve got to be kidding.! :/

You shouldnt just asume it is. The world doesnt revole around her.— You mean the world doesnt revolve around her soul — duh!!

• Anonymous12three

I dont think the albums about miley. He’s trying to move away from that but Niley people keep dragging him back in. Just leave him alone, its his choice what he wants to do -_-. We should be supporting him.

• brianaheart19

I thought 18.98 was the pre-sale pricE?

Oh, well I doubt my local traget would sell it for that much.

• DemiandMileyPones

wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.

_____

Finally someone with a brain.

• Doom

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

Thursday, November 26, 2009
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Category: Life
    Hey everyone!

So many good things have happened to us this year.
    We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.

Thanks for being there
    Thanks for the support
    Thanks for coming to see us in concert
    Thanks for everything.

JB
    Kevin, Joe and Nick

You see,” We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.” AND THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. Stop being bitches and support them.

Celebrity also introduces Justin as a songwriter and producer. He co-wrote seven tracks and co-produced five on the new album, most with *NSYNC’s choreographer Wade J. Robson. Believing they would be a great team, Justin approached Wade about collaborating musically. “We got together right after the last tour and wrote for a week ____ SOUND FAMILIAR??????

• MRS JOE JONAS

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    ————————-
    and what give you the idea that Justin is “ON TOP” ??? cause I can give you a 1.000.000 reasons as to way the JONAS BROTHERS aren’t fading , I prefer to ignore these Justin teenies but they really piss me off

• DemiandMileyPones

I just LOVE the people here who has an account. :)

We are the sane ones! :)

• AAnonymoussss

lmaooooooo

We continue to live our dreams and this is because of all of you.

Thanks for being there
    Thanks for the support
    Thanks for coming to see us in concert

HAHA laughing so hard right now
    I guess you’re a Bieber fan. So what if they’re “slowly” fading away? Justin Bieber is still nothing compared to the where the Jonas Brothers has gotten now and the achievements they’ve got.

_____-

Justin Bieber has a face that’s just begging to be punched. I hope Nick solo career does well. He’s very talented, moreso at song writing than singing, but that doesn’t seem to be hurting Taylor Swift.

Did I say it’s a job?
    NOOOO girl grow up go to school and learn reading
    _________________________

deal, if she goes for reading, you can go for writing. it’ll be a team effort ;)
    and i dont see what her ‘at home life’ has to do with anything.
    the attention she gets from her parents had nothing to do with the comment she made.

What the f-? You’ve got to be kidding.! :/ ITS 18.98!! What a rip off! how could that to your fans??

• rhiiiiiii

If it’s that much for the album, how much are the tickets going to be? Jesus.

• rhiiiiiii

My shit always posts twice. FML.

• Chelsea-Rose

So excited for him!
    I feel like a proud mom :)

DemiandMileyPones said:

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

huh ? what do you mean by 10 songs 18.98?. Sorry im a little bit slow XD

wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.— IT WAS RECORDED in APRIL!! The songs were probably written in the beginning of the year! Trust me.. its mostly about Miley!

Doom said:

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

__
    I dont giv a shit tbh, im buying it !

• Doom

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

__
    I dont giv a shit tbh, im buying it !
    Good for you.

idk the font just seems so boring and if he has a “band” shouldn’t they be on the cover or are they gonna be like the scene ???—>boring

Doom said:

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

_________
    Im glad it will be cheaper in the UK :)

what do you mean by 10 songs 18.98?. Sorry im a little bit slow XD ___ The CD costs $18.98 and NO there arent even 10 songs on it!

• Chelsea-Rose

Eeeep! :)
    ___-
    And I’m only watching because of him…and well Kevin and Joe. I suggest they both ‘present’ with their glasses on.

• leatherstuddedKISS.

wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.

_____

Finally someone with a brain.

likewise sistaaa :)

_________
    Im glad it will be cheaper in the UK :) — greedy SOB!

• star19

wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.
    THIS! (:

• brianaheart19

I’m pretty Nick is not obbessed with miley.

• lisalionheart

DemiandMileyPones said:

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

huh ? what do you mean by 10 songs 18.98?. Sorry im a little bit slow XD
    _______-
    18.98 is how much it costs.

wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.

_____

Finally someone with a brain.

_____

likewise sistaaa :) — HE WASNT in APRIL.. when he recoded it!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

10 songs 18.98? HES CRAZY! LVATT isnt even that much!

huh ? what do you mean by 10 songs 18.98?. Sorry im a little bit slow XD
    _______-
    18.98 is how much it costs.

wtf?
    for real?
    What a rip off..:/

• Anonymous25

and of course the fucking haters would say stupidities like that….lol

• DemiandMileyPones

wanting you all to take him seriously.
    that’s my guess.

_____

Finally someone with a brain.

_____

likewise sistaaa :) — HE WASNT in APRIL.. when he recoded it!

______

We weren’t even talking about that. Jackie, you need to go!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

_________
    Im glad it will be cheaper in the UK :) — greedy SOB!

Maybe it’s just that much on Amazon..

• lisalionheart

Maybe its the pre sale price ? (Dont bite my head off If im wrong). Anyway, his album is going on my christmas list ^_^

who does this boy think he is???…
    he wants to start a “solo-career” and wants to bring HIS music closer to his fans. cool but selling his debut album with 9tracks for $19 ?!?!
    yeah he really loves his fans..

wtf?
    for real?
    What a rip off..:/

Agree.
    PROTEST! lol. Just kiddinq. :)

@justinbieber Landed in Paris!! Randomly ran into the Jonas Brothers at the airport. First time meeting eachother. They seem like really great guys

• Meow

Really? I got LVATT for like 8 bucks….The Lonely Island’s CD was more expensive ROFL. Tha fuck, Nick?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

_________
    Im glad it will be cheaper in the UK :) — greedy SOB!

Maybe it’s just that much on Amazon..
    _____-
    A FUCKING MEN ! Maybe its amazson. lemme check play.com

how do you guys know how many songs are on it??

______

Ya know? If shipping and handling is included, plus 18.98, it’ll be at least $24.
    Kill me now Gr.. :/

who does this boy think he is???…
    yeah he really loves his fans.. ___ GREED AND MONEY.. ITS THE JONAS Motto :(

• lisalionheart

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

_________
    Im glad it will be cheaper in the UK :) — greedy SOB!

Maybe it’s just that much on Amazon..
    _____-
    A FUCKING MEN ! Maybe its amazson. lemme check play.com
    ________
    Just checked. Its not on play.com :(

If it’s that much for the album, how much are the tickets going to be? Jesus.— lol Someone has an INFLATED HEAD! haha

• brianaheart19

I got LVATT for 17 bucks because I thought it would be ‘smart’ to go to Barnes and Nobles.

• Meow

• brianaheart19

It probably just pre-sale prices…their usually hire right?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I got LVATT for 8.99, lol.

• star19

18.98? When you convert it to our money It costs like 930.
    0.o Hmm.

• Meow

It probably just pre-sale prices…their usually hire right?

*face palm* You mean, *higher?

• brianaheart19

It probably just pre-sale prices…their usually hire right?

*face palm* You mean, *higher?
    ___
    Why do I always forget to check my comment before posting them?

People’s expectations were way too high. A phenom like Michael Jackson’s concert movie is rare. Jonas Brothers obviously have tons of fans, but there wasn’t an impetus to have a movie. Michael’s dead, so no one would ever see the tour, so it’s understandable.

• DemiandMileyPones

LVATT and ALBL was at least 13 dollars each for me. At amazon. Amazon is too expensive for me. Unless im the only one that is kind of the cheap kind of person. :)

Madison Square Garden and Musiq Tone Contest11/26There is a poll on Madison Square Garden’s offical website for best concert of ‘00. JB is nominated. You can vote as many times as you would like. Voting ends on December 2nd. You can vote for the boys by clicking HERE

JB is also nominated for Artist of the year on musiqtone.com. Voting ends December 31 at 11:59 pm ET! 100 votes per day. You cna vote by clicking HERE The poll is on the main page of the site.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

OMG!
    Im soo excited about this :]
    hope the songs are good!

• Meow

I got LVATT for 8.99, lol.

Hahah! Right? I got it like a week after it came out. I wasn’t expecting it to be so cheap.

Black Studios in TN is owned By Martina McBride .. Dolly Parton records there , so I say a bunch of MILEY songs ;(

• brianaheart19

You know your math teacher told us your dollar cost like 18 cent or a little bit more in other countries. Quite sad.

• Msoceanupwhaat?!

Im buying it for him <3
    Maybe amazons just expensive….

• DemiandMileyPones

I got LVATT for 8.99, lol.

______

That’s probably why they sold a lot of albums!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

umm.. i didn’t mean to post twice O.o

I got LVATT for 8.99, lol.__ GET MILEYS EP today from 2 to 5 at WALMART FOR ONLY $5 during the 3 hrs! yeah!!

• NICOLE .

R O F L
    @ “BIEBER IS THE NEXT TIMBERLAKE”

oh man.

STOP YELLINGGGG AT ME!
    you fucking morons.

now you’re pissing me off.

gtfo before i tell your mother.
    send your ass to time out.

——————————

___________________

and thank god for that.
    i fucking hated NSYNC. (just my personal opinion)
    so if Nick does end up going solo, then good for him. all 3 brothers have something individual that they want to pursue. all they are asking for is their fans support. if you dont support them in that then thats fine. but you dont need to broadcast your doubt in them as artists all over this website and put them down.
    & to the Justin Beiber fans.
    if there are any Jonas fans that post comment hate in your posts, ignore it. i ignore the idiots in here the majority of the time. but theres only so much you can handle.
    just try and be the bigger person.
    cause this bickering is pointless.
    its not going to change anything.
    the outcome is still going to be the same.

Amazon
    2. Who I Am
    Nick Jonas & The Administration Who I Am 4:05 Not Available Available on Dec 3, 2009

• ssexybeastt

18.98 is how much it costs.

That’s a lot

• CHA_Gabby Hudson_CHA

MAKE #WHOIAM A TT ON TWITTER!!!

NSYNC WERE NOT RELATED! Ugh! I’m sick of the comparrison of them to JB