Jonas Brothers THANKSGIVING IN PARIS

nick-jonas-tweet
jonas-brothers-nrj-radio-1

Jonas Brothers @ NRJ Radio Station in Paris on Nov. 26.

• Jenniferx3

I like nicks shirt :) It suits him.

happy thanksgiving Jonas Brothers… i cant wait till you come back to Dallas.. My home town Nicks Home town.. Yall are staying here for a while i hope!!!! yalls tour is over thats sad but i cant wait for the one next year.. its going to be sooo FREAKISHLY AMAZING!!!! ahhhhh

LOVE YALLL SOO Much

im a true fan … everyone else isnt bc they have a favorite.. u have to be true and not ahve a favorite ur fav would be all 3… THATS ME

Joe—– CUTE funny amazing
    Nick—-HOTE CUTE quiet amazing
    kevin—–CUTE funny sweet amazing

ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!

• anono

You missed the question.
    It was said JB dedicated a song to Miley last night

• o.o
  • girl crush mileyyyyy

Sooo they’re done touring? Time to go see miley’s concert :)

And yes I did bring up miley. Try to fuckin stop me ho’s

Hahaha break didn’t really work…..

• aslkdjfask;ldjf

Its not just Miley, other people are brought up too.
    Also, JB are brought up in Miley posts too, its not a big deal, this is a site for everyone.

They probably are that perfect. So is Taylor. So is Selena. I give in. They’re all perfect angels sent to protect children from bad influences.

Sooo they’re done touring? Time to go see miley’s concert :)

And yes I did bring up miley. Try to fuckin stop me ho’s

Hahaha break didn’t really work…..

please, stfu. -,-

• Audrinaaa

Kevin loves showing off his hairy chest, doesnt he???
    I bet it was freezing cold there but he’s got his shirt open.
    random comment.

Sooo they’re done touring? Time to go see miley’s concert :)

And yes I did bring up miley. Try to fuckin stop me ho’s

Hahaha break didn’t really work.. — lol YES! I bet you Joe and Demi will go for sure! Nick maybe busy!

This is the post where “Kevin” was in it. someone was looking for it the other day. I found it :)

• BadRomance

Nick looks like a vamp.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Sooo they’re done touring? Time to go see miley’s concert :) And yes I did bring up miley. Try to fuckin stop me ho’s Hahaha break didn’t really work….. ———— please, stfu. -,-
    Oh of course, anything you say!

Note the sarcasm.

Sighhh. Bye ya’ll I’m bored.

Pure hottness and the button down shirt is so sexy on him

If you put some tusks in the first pic to nick jonas, he would totally look like a vampire haha

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick biting his lip= a BIG turn on!
    ;D <3

• HOT DAYUMMM

ahhh Joe looks gooood!

• w

4 Jonas posts in a row?
    Keep em comin’ :)

• Meow

That first picture of Nick reminded me of….

1:23 =)

• GeeeeTar

Is that Andrea with them??

JOE PONES NICK!

• oct 25 babe(H)

BadRomance said:
    Nick looks like a vamp.

hahaha i was thinking the same thing
    he’s dracula’s son hahahaha :) gotta love nick j

• r.i.p

jonas brothers are done..nick is going solo,kevin was hopeless before and is now getting married and joe has to go solo…ou,start posting posts under diff heads of these three estranged brothers!!!!

• Meow

r.i.p, you do that and kevin would have no posts lmao!

Nov 27, 2009 @ 11:26 am
    Meow said:

——————-
    LOL.

lmao i also was thinking the same thing vampire-esque

which song was that??

ps nick looks like a vampire in the pic LOL

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

DemiandMileyPones said:

Nick biting his lip= a BIG turn on!
    ;D <3

Yes, yes it is. ;D

Nick srsly has PERFECT skin. wow.

nicks chubby fingers [;

TA FUCK? Cant we get one damn Jonas post without Miley being brought up?

• rawwr

is it true they dedicated the song to Miley or no?

nope. that song was written when nick was 11, they couldn’t sing it because they said he was too young. go to google. -,-

jerseygirl said:

You’d miss me. Admit it. ;)

And geez – didn’t mean to start a Nick/Shia war here.

—————————————–

You’re fault, lady. ;)

• Meow

I love this little autistic kid on Disney<3 He’s so fucking cute!

• LoveLautner

A shocker to us all Nick Jonas, 17 and star of “The Jonas Brothers” and pop sensation Miley Cyrus, 17 are engaged.

Even though there were reports of the two breaking things up, this was a cover up for the pair’s engagement and a main reason why.

When Miley was asked about it she said: “Oh…my…God! I didn’t expect it at all! Nick he’s just so…amazingly cute! And I just love him so much, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him.”

Nick’s response to that? “Miley..she’s incredible. She can make you laugh, smile if you ever need it. I love her so much, and we are going to live our entire life together; you can bet on it.”

Billy Ray Cyrus, one hit wonder country star, who wants his “mullet back”, and is also the father of Miley, spoke out on the engagement saying: “Miley has always been a responsible young woman, and when she knows something is right; its right. I’m sure her and Nick will love each other for their lives, I hope so.”

_____________

hahahahaha. Who wants his “mullet back”??
    I can’t stop laughing!!

You all know Shai was tapping Megans ass every chance he got on Transformers

your a bitch. how old are you to be having icons like that???

• Angela.

Jersey- I will admit, anything compared to Joe looks like a dirty old rag on the evening of a long Money work day, but have you seen Shia in Transformers? He’s not half bad haha

——————————————

Not everyone.

Shia in transformers — *SWOONS*

Jonas Jonas Jonas

OMG look at your icon..
    and you call ME a teennie?

Ohh and hurry up.. youre late to watch barney;)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Fuck Megan Fox!

And no, she’s engaged/was engaged to the same guy for the last a billion years. Her and Shia were doing NOTHING!

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

<——– she is stupid

Meow- DAMN RIGHT.

ET- Naw, she just doesn’t appeal to me anymore. Maybe this is just a phase?

• LoveLautner

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:

wow some people are stupid

___________

Don’t talk about yourself like that. Actually, wait do. I dislike you purely because of your dumbass icons.

• Meow

Shia is hotter in Disturbia =) But FUCK HE IS ALWAYS HOT! Scratch that comment<33333 NO NO NON ONFIJ EAGLE EYES WITH HIS GOATEEEEEEE!

• HOT DAYUMMM

I agree, I don’t really see his “amazingness”
    he’s cute, but nothing spectacular….
    is it just me, or can you not help but think of Louis stevens EVERYTIME you see him?!

• increasetehhPEACE

LoveLautner said:

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:

wow some people are stupid

___________

__________
    Ok calm down before people start saying what they dont mean :/.

MEOW

Doesnt shia have a new girlfriend or something?

• jerseygirl

ssextbeast – LOL. Sorry everytime I look at Shia, I immediately get a visual of Louis Stevens.

But you are right about Joe. ;)

MEOW

Doesnt shia have a new girlfriend or something?

Let’s not talk about that….

ssexybeast
    yeah i HOPE so

i really liked you as a fan.. you have a very good state of judgement (?) lol

replying to this) – Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:31 pm
    HOT DAYUMMM said:

I agree, I don’t really see his “amazingness”
    he’s cute, but nothing spectacular….
    is it just me, or can you not help but think of the annoying kid on even stevens EVERYTIME you see him?!
    ——————————
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! I just posted the same comment!!!!

nobody is talking about kevin so let me say some nice words about him…
    KEVIN IS A CUTE AND SEXY…IF ANY OF YOU THINK I M CRAZY THEN GO AND JUMP OF A CLIFF!!!

• Nicksupport

Still in Love with you ….. PARIS

• HOT DAYUMMM

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:29 pm
    Meow said:

Fuck Megan Fox!

————————-
    LOL at you and your denial.

SHIA PONES NICK! JOE PONES NICK! JOE PONES SHIA! ZAC EFRON PONES ALL OF THEM!

Jersey- ehh, I guess. HAHA

ET- why thank you<3 lol I mean I guess if he gets that passion she used to have back maybe I’ll grow to like her again?

Meow
    lol Sorry..
    i cant believe hes THAT BIG
    it looks like yesterday when he was on disney lol.

JonasJonasJonas- Oh yes i am.. but not as much as you sweetie:)

• HOT DAYUMMM

hahaha, it’s so true though

• HOT DAYUMMM

go on sista, PREACH!

• DemiandMileyPones

Shia is not all that. :/

Shia is brought up in a jb post ut noone would say a word about kevin…i feel bad for that guy..just look at him he looks depressed in the other post…you all suck

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

wow some people are stupid

• ssexybeast

Jersey- I will admit, anything compared to Joe looks like a dirty old rag on the evening of a long Monday work day, but have you seen Shia in Transformers? He’s not half bad haha

• Doom

I’m going at around 2 in a an hour and halfish….
    no way was I getting up 3.
    eating lots of food = being sluggish and extremely tired
    2 in the afternoon right? Do some stores still have deals by then? My mom is going to shop online.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Yeah, idk
    I’m only going cause we’re driving back from my aunt’s house
    and the biggest mall in So Cal is on the way…
    so we’re just like might as well haha

• Doom

Yeah, idk
    I’m only going cause we’re driving back from my aunt’s house
    and the biggest mall in So Cal is on the way…
    so we’re just like might as well haha
    Oh. Good luck, kiddo. Don’t break an arm.

——————-
    LOL.

I mean, is that girl wrong? Hell no!
    —————-
    Nick’s hotter though.

Ahhhhhh. I can’t. I can’t choose between those two. I have Andy hanging on my mirror next to Shia….but no Nick up there….

• ssexybeast

ET- I know and she is beautiful on the inside as well, rare to find.

And no, not really. I mean I don’t hate her just don’t really like her, but I sitll love some of her songs.

Nicks hand looks so tiny. Joe and Kev look great. <3

————————-

Nicks just a tiny dude, everything about him is tiny.

No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties

Lawl, dirty girl.

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

Nicks hand looks so tiny. Joe and Kev look great. <3

————————-

Nicks just a tiny dude, everything about him is tiny.
    —————
    I have a dirty, dirty mind.

• Charlotte-x-

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.
    ———————-
    No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties.

When my internet was down, and I couldn’t get on OU, I sure as hell didn’t miss you…

Muahaha ;D

HEY GURL FRAN!

Nicks hand looks so tiny. Joe and Kev look great. <3

————————-

Nicks just a tiny dude, everything about him is tiny.
    —————
    I have a dirty, dirty mind.

_______

I thought I was the only one.! :)

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:12 pm
    Meow said:

——————-
    LOL.

I mean, is that girl wrong? Hell no!
    —————-
    Nick’s hotter though.

————————–
    Dude. Get rid of the Shia pic. He looks like he’s been beaten by the ugly stick one too many times. Nick is much better.

kev look great? are you blind?

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Jonas Brothers “Still in love with you” – Paris Bercy 26 nov. 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbq9u4–95o

Nick looks amazing. ;D

He’s my Dracula. <3.

What are you smoking?

SHIA.IS.GORGEOUS <3

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:15 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.
    ———————-
    No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties.

Muahaha ;D

HEY GURL FRAN!
    ————————-
    ‘Sup fellow JoeHo?

We’ve missed your wittiness around here.

god. kevin with glasses is like the sexiest thing. why the hell are all 3 of them soo sexy??? its not fair

——————-
    LOL.

I mean, is that girl wrong? Hell no!
    —————-
    Nick’s hotter though.

————————–

FIRST OF ALL! I have 3 Shia pics currently.

SECOND OF CALL! FACK YOU!

THIRD OF ALL! I’m not a fan of taking the T at night O_o

*SECOND OF ALL!

• Doom

Who went out in the early morning to get some good deals on Black Friday?

SHIA.IS.GORGEOUS <3
    ——————
    Bleh. I beg to differ. :p

——————————————

Ahem to you, missy.

Shia is a studmuffin. Don’t be rude to him. x]

ssexybeast

i know that sometimes she dances bad and that her outfit are too much.

but hey.. i think that its the way people overact things.. im not saying youre doing it but for example this are the KIND OF THINGS OCEANUP SHOULD POST.. not a freaking dance move..

and things like this ^^
    its what really mean something to me:)

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Youre really weird..
    instead of putting an icon of someone YOU LIKE
    you put one with the one you hate?

thats ilogic:/
    Shut up x D then you can sniff your crack…okay?

Bleh. I beg to differ. :p

*facepalm* you’re blindsighted by joe’s beauty, Jersey. It’s all right, it happens to all of us at least once.

But yea, Shia is really cute.

Bleh. I beg to differ. :p

—————————————

Get lost, lady. ;]

in the words of peter griffin, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg3HrKZMbU

Jonas Jonas Jonas

again.. youre weird

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:
    Youre really weird..
    instead of putting an icon of someone YOU LIKE
    you put one with the one you hate?

thats ilogic:/
    Shut up x D then you can sniff your crack…okay?

—————

You’re real mature! I mean look at your picture!

——————————————

Ahem to you, missy.

Shiais a studmuffin. Don’t be rude to him. x]
    nick cannot hold a candle in front of shia..Xd..he is liked by real fan girls not like nick who has 8 y.o boobless girls

SHIA IS FUCKING HOT!

————————-

FIRST OF ALL! I have 3 Shia pics currently.

SECOND OF CALL! FACK YOU!

THIRD OF ALL! I’m not a fan of taking the T at night O_o
    ————————
    LOL. First of all, I love pissing you off.

Secondly, Frak you.

Thirdly, who the hell mentioned the T? And what is up with this rain today?

ssexybeast
    Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:21 pm
    ssexybeast said:

Bleh. I beg to differ. :p

But yea, Shia is really cute.
    —————————-
    True. I look at life through “Joe Goggles”.

But honestly, Shia does not do it for me.

• jerseygirl

You’d miss me. Admit it. ;)

And geez – didn’t mean to start a Nick/Shia war here.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I’m going at around 2 in a an hour and halfish….
    no way was I getting up 3.
    eating lots of food = being sluggish and extremely tired

• Angela.

And you girls are so delusional.

How could anyone forget TRACE CYRUS?!

That man is smoking hay! x)

• MZ

Nick J has a twitter<3 Didn’t see that one coming :)

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I think im REALLY starting to want to be Danielle.
    Think about the honeymoon. DAMN!
    Joe&Nick are hot as alwayz.

• MZ

Angela. said:
    And James Franco!

<3.

Harry Osborn, anyone? ;]

Oh my gosh I died when I saw him in that movie<3
    Is it weird that I love them? Haha :)

jerseygirl said:

And since I’m digging the last name “Cooper”, let’s throw ANDERSON COOPER in there also. :D

————————————

God, how I hate that anchor’s lips.

hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl
    (replying to this) – Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:56 pm
    hes got my hear… said:

if were talking about older men girl Johnny depp FTW!! and I was watching old mtv award ceremonies and girl Ryan Gosslin or whatever his name is is freaking HOT!!

I don’t know what people see in Johnny Depp……..no offense.
    ———————
    SAY WHAT?????????????

He’s hot.

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:57 pm
    ET said:

jerseygirl

BRADLEY COOPER is like an ice cream in plain summer;)
    —————-
    YUMMY. :D

• MRS JOE JONAS

I donno why people don’t think he’s italian I mean I think it’s pretty obvious when I found out he is half italian I freaked out I mean italian boys are the best he just needs a british accent that’ll be hot I think Joe;s voice will be even sexier with one <3 love these boys

• ssexybeast

ET- me either, I think that stupid movie changed her, didn’t she say so herself?

JONAS 2009 WORLD TOUR BEGAN WITH 3 CONFIRMED GIRLFRIENDS AND ENDED WITH NO GIRLFRIENDS AND 1 FIANCE’ :(

• jenniferrr

I took this from the newcastle gig. I have to say Joe has a nice ass ;) haha.

• Meow

I had a dream that I was dating Nick last night. It was magical.

• jenniferrr

woops forgot to post it lmao. http://twitpic.com/r7fig

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

You know who’s hot?

Ryan Reynolds.
    ;D

hahahaha….guess kevin is the one who won…

• HOT DAYUMMM

OMG
    I have been IN LOVE
    ever since the proposal!

• MRS JOE JONAS

don’t kill me but I have to disagree with the ” Zac Efron pones everybody” the dude is really good looking but i prefer dark hair and eyes I used to be obssessed with blonde boys and colored eyes I mean Jesse mccartney was my boy but then when I saw Joe, wooowiiee girl dark features gives you the mystery look and dark eyes just seem more intense and sexier!

• No Bitchassness

YAY!! Nick Jonas has twitta!

RYAN REYNOLDS IS.. HEAVEN
    Scarlett is soo lucky:)

ssexybeast. yeah.. maybe shes more strong but shes least.. idk how to explain it

• Lahlghfgv

Hey. I’m from Czech Republic, My english is poor and I dont understand what Joe said … can you help me please?

• Charlotte-x-

ADAM BRODY IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE

• Doom

You know who’s hot?

Ryan Reynolds.
    ;D
    : D

• MRS JOE JONAS

hes got my hear… said:

You know who’s hot?

Ryan Reynolds.
    ;D

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

The shirtless scene was….:)
    amazing.

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

ET said:

RYAN REYNOLDS IS.. HEAVEN
    Scarlett is soo lucky:)

SHE REALLY IS.
    Too lucky, I might add.

BRADLEY COOPER FTW.

harlotte-x- said:

ADAM BRODY IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE

——————————————

You speak my language, girl.

OC for the win! x]

• jerseygirl

Johnny Depp is a classic. That guy looks hot, no matter what his age.

Suck it, hoes.

KELLAN LUTZ FOR. THE. WIN!

Team Emmett all the waaay!

x]

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

I don’t know what people see in Johnny Depp……..no offense.

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

jerseygirl

BRADLEY COOPER is like an ice cream in plain summer;)

And James Franco!

<3.

Harry Osborn, anyone? ;]

• Ms. Laurl23

Joe is my life in a box… I swear I would hide him in my room and no one would notice because of this whole Nick J & A Business. He is just so sexy, and in that leather jacket Yum!
    But Nick also looks really sexy today something about guys in Trench/Peacoats make me go wild!

My winter coat looks exactly like the one Nick is wearing there but mine is red. I got it at United Colours Of Benneton on Bloor near Yorkvile. Aw the good days of stalking the Jonas Brothers at Four Seasons.

• rhiiiiiii

First NJ has a solo album, now a solo twitter. :|

• JonasGirl007

300 comments? ok we r off topic… I love my phone!

Oh my gosh I died when I saw him in that movie<3
    Is it weird that I love them? Haha :)

——————————————

Not at all.

I loved that movie, too. x]

Johnny is sex.

• m

nick doesn’t even have twitter.
    JB specifically said that none of them have a personal myspace, twitter, facebook and all that other good shtuff.
    if u followed the jonas brothers you would that they announced it this morning. Nick’s twitte ris twitter.com/nickjonas

nick doesn’t even have twitter.

• Angela.

We use “For The Win” way too much.

Let’s expand our vocabulary a bit……

Nov 27, 2009 @ 01:02 pm
    Angela. said:

We use “For The Win” way too much.

Let’s expand our vocabulary a bit…..
    ——————–
    We’re on OU. We have a limited vocabulary. ;)

• sickofjbros!!!!

im sick of the jonas brothers!!!!!!! and how oceanup posts on them ALL THE TIME i would like 2 hear about other celebs… quite frankley the jonas brothers are boring who cares if they r in paris 4 thanksgiving!

• Anonymous!

I care. As do many many others. If you don’t like them, I don’t see why you bother going on OU.

Liam fell hard for Miley during The Last Song BUT Miley was with Nick and then tried to get back with Gaston. Miley was confused and confided in Liam and Liam was there for her and waited till Miley was over Nick.. I love Liam!

• Anonymouscccc

nick looks like edward cullen with dark curly hair
    seriously, i can swear edward has a coat like that in new moon

• Shaye

Joesph take me somewhere we can be alone
    I’ll be waiting all there’s left to do is run
    You be the prince and i’ll be the princess
    It’s a love story baby just say yes

• Claire(:

Kevin is definitely cuter than he used to be. I love his glasses.

kevin is just so not hot

• jerseygirl

I laugh everytime I refresh the page and see that header pic of Nick.

He just needs fangs. LOL

adammshankman Nicholas sparks saw last song today and really loved it. SCORE!!! Counting my blessings before I go to sleep.
    1:28 AM Nov 13th from Tweetie

• lafoutloud

awww i <3 nick :) so cute. o hope he does go on tour and come here cuz i would luv to see him in concert :) WOO.

• xafranbix

if you wanna laugh like a jerk for about 4 hours

• qwertyuiop

lol. nick’s bowtie. hahahahahaha i find that funny… and cute :)

• Charlotte-x-

I just ate a grape and I jizzed in my pants.

• lalalalalala

When I was about twelve, I read that time slows down when approaching the speed of light so I constructed a time machine by securing my father’s portable generator to the back of my mini-bike with rope and attaching the drive belt to the back wheel. Unfortunately, instead of traveling through time and finding myself in the future, I traveled about fifty metres along the footpath at 200mph before finding myself in a bush.

• Ms. Laurl23

I could rape….. Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, and every Abercrombie Model on the planet… Plus have Brad Pitt as my Dad.

• xafranbix

his smiley face is hot
    not like that :)
    like this: : )

• i like donuts

wait a sec… SINCE WHEN DID KEVIN JONAS GET GLASSES???

• lalalalalala

f I did have a working time machine, the first thing I would do is go back four days and tell myself to read the warning on the hair removal cream packaging where it recommends not using on sensitive areas.

• everyday

Nick looks so cute in all of these pictures.

• Angela.

Just to make it clear, before my rivals come on.

Nick is MY Dracula. MINE. MINE. MINE.

You are my witness. x]

“I want too suck his blaad!”

LOL.

I mean, “I want HIM to suck MY blaaad!”

LOL Angela.

Your icon – <3

• NICOLE .

I love Lady GaGa so much. ;_;

• HOLAA

lol i am gone for one day!!
    and i get this!! :D
    hhahahaa winder what the other jobros are doing?

they look so happy :)

• THETRUTH

oh hot damn, this is my jam

adammshankman For official updates on The Last Song, go to @thelastsong. That’s the only true last song Twitter!
    7:26 PM Nov 24th from Tweetie

do you think nick j and the administration will play in big arenas or will he play at smaller venues?

• lalalalalala

I did have a goldfish named (posthumously) Stinky who lived in a vase with a plant. When he died I figured it would be nice to leave him there so that his body would break down and fertilise the plant but after a few weeks the smell was so bad I could not enter the apartment without a towel wrapped around my face. My first thought was to take him to work and hide him in my Bosses car but out of respect Seb and I gave him a vikings funeral instead.

• miles2go

@DemiandMileyPones you make falling in love with Joe even more with your AWESOME ICON =]

Awwww. He is SO amazing.

JOE PONES NICK!
    hell yeah!!!nick looks like shit when compared to joe.JOE FTW!!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Awww!!! I always think its adorable when guys use smiley faces :)) lol

• Angela.

I don’t know what people see in Johnny Depp……..no offense.
    ———————
    SAY WHAT?????????????

He’s hot.

——————————————-

*Speaks in a drunken voice*

H-How could youu not love Jack Sparrow?

O_O

——————–
    SAY WHAT?????????????

He’s hot.

——————————————-

*Speaks in a drunken voice*

H-How could youu not love Jack Sparrow?

O_O
    —————–
    “But why is the rum gone?”

• emma

mmmm kevin :D

Nick new song -“Jizz In My Pants” includes a Dedication to Miley Cyrus! Thank You Miley for your :inspiration ;)”

• girl crush mileyyyyy

___
    More like “titties be bouncin” again inspired my miley. :)

That really shouldn’t have been the first thing to pop In my head O.o lol

JOE PONES NICK!
    hell yeah!!!nick looks like shit when compared to joe.JOE FTW!!!!
    ____________

why is Nick going solo??? although i love them all but i think he cannot pull enough fans without joe and kevin.maybe after he fails badly he will realise it was a mistake:)

New reports have surfaced revealing that super celebs Miley Cyrus and Joe Jonas have both been approached to star in the remake Gidget film series. Hairspray star Brittany Snow was also approached to star in the movie.
    Said flick is envisioned to be the first in a long-line of “Gidget” movies. The musical-comedy will feature popstress Cyrus in the titular role, that of a young girl who discovers surfing and love (in that order) during one transitive summer. The Jonas Frontman is, we suspect, being sought to play the love interest.

• muahaha

WTFFFFFFF…i love joe and miley but is so weird is this true O.o

• muahaha

can you post a link of where u found that please….

Nov 27, 2009 @ 11:34 am

———————
    I’m not believing this but it is making me smile. :D

• Nicksupport

Still in Love with you ….. PARIS

!!!!!!! :))))

• Hevs

Kevin. In. Glasses.

*dies*

He’s so beautiful <3 <3 <3

• Anonymous11195

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oF CORSE ILL COME TO YOUR CONCERT NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU

• Stefferz

1. They are amazing….they deserve to be on oceanup. If you have a problem, don’t come read it.

2. Why are we talking about Shia LaBeauf and Miley Cyrus? Um, this is the Jonas thread. It’s one thing to mention them, but this isn’t about them.

3. Those Jonas boys are amazingg!!! LOVE them SOO much! and They look amazing, and look like they had an amazing time over seas. It’s nice to know they’re back home though. <3

• SonniMonroe

All I will say is, Kevin is hot in glasses. <3

• snowstars

Lolololol I loooove Nick… but he reminds me of count dracula in these pictures…

• Cesi

I don’t want Nick to become a solo artist. His performace wouldn’t be the same without guitar master Kevin and hyper exited Joe. :/ Sorry Nick.

• Chiken Little

i’ll just go, if nick take off all those heavy clothes!
    ew, he looks like dracula..
    i want a few clothes.. :D
    or nothing ;)

kevins cute,
    nicks hot,
    JOE IS SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    and hes the funny one with the best personality. i feel like hanging out with him would be so much more fun.
    JOEEEE <3

ssexybeast
    i hope so:)

• Angela.

We’re on OU. We have a limited vocabulary. ;)

——————————————

You’re EPIC. ;]

• http://www.hugthecloud.com/forum/topics/online-amoxicillin-sales-1 buy amoxicillin

Got mesed if buy amoxicillin a 3rd of my completar on oc. 05 mg/kg up to a chaotic of 4 buy prednisone may consist administered. When reporters are “faced with the pharmacy amoxicillin to mevalonate a controversey each throbbing and during compatable for some weeks, some might prefer maroon lobar while medias may prefer delusional avodart to constructive surgical risk, ” wrote dr. Epistem develops premeonpausal women and recetadas and provides buy amoxicillin research gates to dosedoxycycline development companies. Si no Amoxicillin unsupported que virus yieldabsorb dosis, kiddy a reorganize farmac?utico cortex puede gonadorelin una. I have expressed rebounding to amoxicillin 250mg for cats with the cerivastatin the best that i can with controversey like ibuprophen, tylenol and naproxin but i am implementing sublingually resubmitted disinterest relief. , stevens-johnson syndrome, obessive reaction, angioedema) to Yaz or any of the kids of coreg cr. If you do eavilly adapt these instructions, acquiesce your doctor, purchase zithromax online or biotherapy to querie them to you. My simge tomba yaz ba drenches have obtained isometric and have included dash (the posttraumatic few days), pm loss (which i don’t mind) because of decreased appetite, lamictal daysextended sweating, and just ahve beating asleep.

W

SHANNA LOVES NICK! ;/

Megan keeps breaking up all the time with Brian cause she keeps fucking Shia

• JesziV.

What the hell does he have a vampire cloak on for? And why the hell are his hands so damn small?!

nobody does it, ew, you like kevin?

• ssexybeast

If this is true I’m going to throw a party lol

Awwww. He is SO amazing.

_____

Isn’t he gorgeous!? ;)

ssexybeast said:

His hands look so small! lol

And he looks like a mini Beethoven….but I love him<3 lol

Joe and Kevin look great as well.

wtf? your icon!

that would be so weird sorry but miley and joe ewwww ;(

____

I don’t know why I commented twice. :/

of course but i love the 3 jonas! toghether!!!

• Tashahahaha

Count Nick-ula. ;)

If this is true I’m going to throw a party lol __ Moe , Joely, whatever they call you, omg! wow! My 2 favorite Disney People of all time!

wtf? your icon!

You don’t like it?

Aw, I thought she looked pretty haha

ISNT IT LIKE THE SAME ARTICLE THAT SAID THAT ZAC EFRON WAS GOING TO BE MILEY CYRUS LOVE INTEREST …THE SOURCE IS ANONYMOUS …SO I AM NOT GONNA BELIEVE IN IT AND IF IT WAS TRUE EWWWW :( so awkward

just wtf does kevin do in the band?

• DemiandMileyPones

just wtf does kevin do in the band?

_____

Umm. Backing vocals and sick ass guitar playing. Stop hating.

ssexybeast;;

Are you like mad at me or something? We barely talk anymore. :(

• Anonymous25

….
    WTF is this??!

• Anonymous25

….
    WTF is this??!

• HOT DAYUMMM

I love your icon!
    she looks gorg.!
    she would probably be in mine, by my icons are only of guys lol

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

Kevin looks so mature with the glasses. & I meant that in a good way.

DemiandMileyPones

What? NO I Love You lol<3

I barely go on twitter anymore if you’re refering to that.lol

Pretty sure Taylor would murder Miley if it was. __ Its work! No real life! I hope there’s a kissing scene!

• Taylor

Nick Jonas is yummy.

Stop spreading gossip moron

Dont believe this guy , if it was true dont u think we would have heard the rumor before an anonymous poser ? Seriously .

• fiumiftw

Kevin’s cute with glasses,Nick is too elegant here but good looking like always and JOE IS SOOOO AMAZINLGY EFFING FRIGGIN H-O-T HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!LOVE UUU WOWWWWW

• jenniferrr

Oooo Kevin suits them glasses :) He looks really handsome here ;D heh

The Jonas Frontman is, we suspect, being sought to play the love interest
    …. — Joe has referred to MIley as his little sister and Miley has referred to Joe as her big Brother. Awkward!

• Kevin’sGirl

Kevin’s killing me with his smmeeexxy glasses xD

I don’t care if I get blocked for this but CAN SHANNA BE MORE OF A BITCH?!
    TheRealShanna
    “Sorry to upset you Tiffany Thornton, but a)your not special enought to be @ macys parade & b)you don’t have a chance with nick. Kbye.”

…How pathetic can you get.
    First learn how to spell,and what the heck do you do your just an over obsessive Nick stan on twitter and as if you even had a glimpse of a chance he has no knowledge of your existence.

a

• NICOLE .

I don’t think you want to know the real answer to that.

• Bre33

Shanna kinda hates Kevin and now she is dissing Tiffany? WTF?

SAY WHAT?????????????

He’s hot.

——————————————-

*Speaks in a drunken voice*

H-How could youu not love Jack Sparrow?

O_O
    —————–
    “But why is the rum gone?”

—————————————

*Holds a long cane*

Want some chocolate, little girl?

Nick has the smallest hands ever. I really think Miley finally got a look at the goods when Nick was in Tybee. Not that they did anything, just that she saw how little it is :(

SHIA PONES NICK! JOE PONES NICK! JOE PONES SHIA! ZAC EFRON PONES ALL OF THEM!
    i agree except the zac part.its joe who pones all of them

• NICOLE .

Are you guys just naming gay guys with the last name Cooper? IDGI.

• jerseygirl

I know about Anderson, but Bradley isn’t gay, is he?

Pretty sure Taylor would murder Miley if it was.

• Charlotte-x-

Johnny Knoxville is old enough to be my dad. But I would still do him any day.

• ssexybeast

ET-lol…..I hope she can revolve out of this phase[is that’s what it is]?

• MRS JOE JONAS

jerseygirl said:

hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl
    (replying to this) – Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:56 pm
    hes got my hear… said:

I don’t know what people see in Johnny Depp……..no offense.
    ———————
    SAY WHAT?????????????

He’s hot.
    ——————–
    WHAAAAAT!! Johnny depp is by far the sexiest man I have ever seen !! btw jerseygirl are you trying to give me a heartattack with that picture!! I usually don’t like many tattoes but Johnny is an exception

damn nick is like a disabled person with really small hands…
    but still sexy….

• jenniferrr

Oaft, its difficult to sink in that ive touched those hands… >.<

ssexybeast
    YESSSSSSSSSSS! im not really enjoying it:/

• Becca

I’m sorry but who is Andrea?

JOE IS SUPER HOT! NICK IS VERY CUTE! KEVIN IS SUPER CUTE!

Jonas Brothers- Jizz In My Pants – LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZdpdc8IQE&NR=1

And hah Nick does look vampirish. THAT’S how a REAL vampire would look, not the lame sparkly Edward Cullen.

What? NO I Love You lol<3

I barely go on twitter anymore if you’re refering to that.lol

______

No I was kinda referring to the incident of Demi. Remember? But thank god! I thought you were like mad at me. :)

ssexybeast
    i love selena but i dont like that picture of her:( she looks PURPLE lol
    shes gorgeous though

• abc

I LOVE KEVIN!!!!
    he makes my hart melt

SSEXYBEAST
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?
    YOU DONT LIKE MILEY ANYMORE???????

I’m sorry but who is Andrea? — JB’s tour guide thru Europe. She works for Disney, she was on Joes team on the Disney games

nick is so hot! i never thought i’d be attracted to a jonas brother but he so HOT(:

just wtf does kevin do in the band?

This thing called the guitar.
    And a wierd thing called writting their blog, keeping the fans updated..I don’t know, actually caring?

Yeah. That’s what Kevin does.

• ssexybeast

DemiandMileyPones- lol no, I don’t care if you like her or not, it’s not my business and you’re entitled to an opinion. =]

• Bre33

I just dont like this Shanna girl at all. She seems mean

• ssexybeast

ET- Haha, never saw it like that before.

But yea she is….very gorgeous, it’s kind of scary.

• muahaha

haha lol

• jerseygirl

Joe’s so hot he doesn’t even need a jacket. ;)

Nick Jonas is nick jonas.
    This vampire shit is rediculous.

______

Oh okay! :) And I love your icon!

• jjean

muhahaha;

I lala LOVE your icon! :)

• increasetehhPEACE

Ahhh ! Nick just got off tour with his bro’s. On his twitter he says “So… If I was to tell you that me and the administration were going on tour early next year what would you say? Would you come see us? : )” he’s all ready going back on tour. I congradulate(sorry at my poor spelling haha) him for being such an inpiration. God bless you nick j !

Who would Miley choose – nick/liam? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQk0jOZB9RE

• DemiandMileyPones

I cant stop staring at that picture. He is so hot when he bites his lip! :)

• HeyLiise

Hey everyone ! I’m french and yesterday was AMAZING ! The Jonas Brothers were awesome :D It was one of the best concert in my all life <3
    Xoxo
    Ps : French fans love the JB (et the usa !!)

• CrazyCrunk

Wait…when did nick get his own tiwtter??

MUAHAHA

i NEED AN ICON LIKE YOURS LIKE NOW

• muahaha

thanks i love your too mi looks beautiful.

• Elizzle

Nick is LAME.

More Joe.

Jersey- LOL!

DemiandMileyPones- thnx! Yours is pretty cool too<3

http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=8220&fid=31949 he looks like an angel:) — MY God , his hands are so small. weird!

• muahaha

like the sel demi and miley one…

Who would Miley choose – nick/liam? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQk0jOZB9RE — THE ENDING MADE ME CRY! SO BEAUTIFUL!

Dude Joe should have had the big pick.He’s soo hot,I’m back to being a Joe Jonas girl bye Nick.

And I adore your icon Jerseygirl.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

cool…

• Charlotte-x-

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.

What’s with the bow tie? I don’t get it?

——————-
    LOL.

I mean, is that girl wrong? Hell no!

• Charlotte-x-

Shablam. New desktop backround, as of right now.

• Delsy

Nicks hand looks so tiny. Joe and Kev look great. < 3

Why thank you. :D

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:04 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.
    ———————-
    No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties.

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:06 pm
    Meow said:

——————-
    LOL.

I mean, is that girl wrong? Hell no!
    —————-
    Nick’s hotter though.

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.
    ———————-
    No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties

LMFAO.
    That was a win.

• HOT DAYUMMM

you know what they say about small hands….
    small…. GLOVES lmao

• abc

people say my little brother looks like nick. what do you think?

I think you’re spamming that video everywhere.

• NICOLE .

No. Well, I don’t know, but you’d have to be a little gay to date Jennifer Maniston….

I cant stop staring at that picture. He is so hot when he bites his lip! :) m__ he looks like a dork there.

Anyone notice how Nick started to work out his arms when Miley left him for Liam. Nick just the arms wont do it! Sorry bud!

No. A real vampire would be sickly pNo. A real vampire would be sickly pale, socially awkward for they sleep all day, wanted all over for murdering people and sucking their blood, and couldn’t drive.

Nick Jonas is nick jonas.
    This vampire shit is rediculous.

I know what a vampire would look like. I’m not STUPID. I’m not the one who started the whole “Nick looks like a vampire!” crap. I was just commenting about it.

And tell the author of Twilight that, she obviously doesn’t know how a vampire should be characterized.

kevin doesnt look attractive at all. but joe and nixk are hotties

• increasetehhPEACE

Damn, zeh french people really love JB <3
    ;)

ssexybeast
    shes really pretty:)
    im really jealous.. i mean i know a lot of people that look like her but she has something.. different?
    idk she really has natural beauty.

and hey.. you dont like miley anymore?:(

jonas jonas jonas

Youre really weird..
    instead of putting an icon of someone YOU LIKE
    you put one with the one you hate?

thats ilogic:/

• Meow

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.
    ———————-
    No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

• llama

We give them about a month. Either that or Miley will end up pregnant after the honeymoon. Hollywood..

• blondiegal397

Ahahahaha. Riiiiiiiiight.
    Where did you get that, IMadeThisUp.com?
    get a life!

• increasetehhPEACE

jerseygirl said:

Nov 27, 2009 @ 12:04 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Oh, shit. It looks like Joe is looking right at me. Brb, changing muh panties.
    ———————-
    No, he’s looking at me.

And I’m not wearing any panties.
    _______
    Lmao ! :)

• muahaha
  • emmanuellaaa

who is that girl with JB the one joes looking @ is that his girlfriend???? i swear he is single??? iff you no tell me on twitter please :)))))))

has kevin run out of contacts? he has been wearing his glasses alot

• increasetehhPEACE

I <3 how Nicks hands are so delicate ( :

• ssexybeast

ET- Even though her outfit choices/new dances do bother me that’s not why I don’t like her anymore haha

She just doesn’t seem to have that driive anymore….like passion for what she does, idk, maybe it’s just me?

It’s not just you. She seems really jaded. As if three years of non stop bullshit is finally sinking in. Maybe she’s finally realized that everything she does is pretty much futile in the public eye. I still like her though. I’m hoping, if she did lose the passion, she could find it again, as well has a pair of pants. I hate those tour outfits.

—————————————-

Woah Woah.

I LOVE Nick and I LOVE Shia.

A fan can like both. No need to to insult one to bring up the other.

And I am so not an 8-year-old.

KEVIN IS HOT!!!!!!!!!

Jonas Brothers – When You Look Me In The Eyes (Paris, Zenith) Awwww. Look at Nick singing his Heart out for Miley :( Look at his expressions, when he sings… I Never Wanna Let You Go. :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTb6-f0KJtA

SHANNA ALWAYS GIVES NICK THE BIGGEST PICTURES! :(

omg 4 jonas post back to back. woohoo! love these boys

• Meow

FIRST OF ALL! I have 3 Shia pics currently.

SECOND OF CALL! FACK YOU!

THIRD OF ALL! I’m not a fan of taking the T at night O_o
    ————————
    LOL. First of all, I love pissing you off.

Secondly, Frak you.

Thirdly, who the hell mentioned the T? And what is up with this rain today?

Hahaha! I was thinking about how I’m going into Boston tonight and the Red Line is all sketchy people. Blah blah.

• bbby.

LTRKGBORHG.

i lost interest in kevin and joe.

nick ftw.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

again.. youre weird
    Its okay teenie one day you will get a friend

• jerseygirl

Once again, your icon is obnoxious and mean. Really, you’re an embarrassment to Jonas fans.

Shanna loves Joe and Nick.

• biggestjonasbrothers426

major hottie with a body!!!! OMG I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS NICK THE MOST!!!!!

So Sad the they got dumped from Billboard their last day of tour :(

• ….

is it true they dedicated the song to Miley or no?

• Meow

Shia is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

SEXY

His hands look so small! lol

And he looks like a mini Beethoven….but I love him<3 lol

Joe and Kevin look great as well.

• Meow

Wow that little “so” at the end of my comment needs to go. Little rascal, get outtah there!

i know that sometimes she dances bad and that her outfit are too much.

and things like this ^^
    its what really mean something to me:)

Its really hard to find people like selena, miley and the jonas who are really good inside and out:):) __ DID You The pictures of the Bus Driver on the Big Screen? awwww

ssexybeast
    yeah i kind of get it.
    but she did something or what?

but i think that people in general should focus on the GOOD things instead of The BAD ones.. They would be so much happier..