Demi Lovato Chloe Bridges Disney Delights

chloe-de
chloe-de-2

Camp Rock BFFs Demi Lovato & Chloe Bridges @ Disneyland. Thx Kimmy!

• :o:

Chloe Bridges, we meet again….

Unsurprisingly with Miss Lovato.

• DemiFanJemiLover

:) Finally! Haha! Demi always dresses and looks gorgeous! :)

• …???….

Uhm.. it’s normal to spend a lot of time with your BFF, but this is starting to get really annoying. It looks like Chloe’s with Demi 24/7 and it almost seems like they both don’t have other friends to spend time with.

• hes got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl

Madison is so adorable :)

• tali<3asher

dallas is soo pretty

I don’t like Chloe. Maybe Zack Taylor influenced me?! Hahaha.

• DemiFan100%

You are totally wrong!!
    Demi is stunning her sister looks old and OLD…so stop saying that Demi’s an average…douchebag!

There’s something about Chloe that brings me a bad vibe. But I feel like the Lovatos are experts in hanging out with the wrong crowd so why should I be surprised?

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

Hahaha i know right? But i cant blame her… i mean honestly, if i were Chloe i also would like to be with Demi 24/7 8)

Dallas is hot.
    Chloe looks exotic.
    And Demi is just there….

And what about the rosaries?

So there was no crazyness about Demi going to DisneyLand! The last time Selena went it was a huge deal… There were paparazzy and fans all over the place! Even Perez Hilton make a note about it! Weird!

I want Demi to go back to Twittering.

It’s been two days and I can’t go on not knowing every single hour of Dragon’s life

Is Joe back from Europe yet? That could explain…..

• xoxorachelleigh

I think more people are supporting Selena lately due to the rumours about Demi & Miley going against her and stuff.

Oh and don’t hate on me I said DUE TO RUMOURS so it’s not ME assuming that.

oh course. miss perfect selena always supported while demi and miley are always hated on

• paigeykins.

Madison is so adorable :)

Couldnt have said it any better myself.

___
    shut the hell up. i wonder why maybe its because bitches like you always have something snarky to say about her.

chloe needs to go somewhere.
    she sticks to demi like bubble gum!!

demi & dallas look stunning in this pic!
    and madison is so cute

demis really average. like without the tan she’s kinda ugly. especially when shes standing next to gorgeous dallas and chloe

demi’s pretty but she really shouldn’t stand next to dallas. dallas makes her look average. :/

Personally I don’t think it has anything to do with that!! Is that was the case they would also make a huge deal about Demi cause she is part of the whole Drama feud thing!! I’m just saying is weird there were no reports or photos taken about this!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

What’s NBD?

• xoxorachelleigh

No offence but I’ve gone off Demi recently… I mean she seems like a different person? Whatever, shes so pretty though so is Chloe and Dallas :)
    Madison is so adorable.

no big deal = NBD

• Living4Lovato

Please don’t come on here and start hating. It is too early for this. Chloe is pretty, Demi is pretty, Dallas is pretty, and Madison is really cute. So stop hating, and I have to admitt, I do miss Demi and Sel, but I’m not gonna trash Demi’s other friends because of it. So everyone please just sit down.

ok maybe to you shes average, but to a lot of people shes beautiful and gorgeous.

who is that unfortunate looking girl to the left….uuugghh..

looks like chole and demi have been hanging out alot.

• Living4Lovato

So you’ve gone off Demi, but you just came on this post and read something about her???

• paigeykins.

Chill out. You cant stop someone from reading a post. Defensive much?

• Mia Catalona

I think Chloe’s face is really weird looking.

i am siting down…HA

these are 3 beautiful girls :)

• zomggg

Chloe looks like she’d have a really raspy man voice.

I doubt she’s going to be very famous after CR2. I remember people making a big deal out of that girl that was in High School Musical 3, the blonde girl…nothing happened with her.

Well, basing exclusively on who she talks to on her Twitter page she seems like a snotty scene bitch.

Yes to protected sex and Demi not getting pregnant. No on her having boobs.

thats what i thought but she has a pretty voice actually shes probably a really good singer

• Kelsy

I want Demi to go back to Twittering.

Have you got a life? =S

are demi and chloe dating

• Anonymoussssss

dallas is so gorgeous its not even funny

• SARAH!

Chloe looks like she’d have a really raspy man voice.

lmao

• zomggg

I’m totally waiting for Demi’s drunk, lesbian pics as well as Miley’s nude pics! yay! Seriously,

• BGlitterBBy

Dallas Lovato is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

• Amelia.

i love how people are saying demi’s not on twitter at the moment cos of joe.
    maybe she just has a life outside of tweeting. she’s got fame, and a job, she can’t constantly tweet.
    and friends have arguments all the time out of jealousy, i think demi has tried to patch things up with selena. she tweeted her (sigh -_-) saying she hoped she could come to her party.
    i feel sorry for demi for having all these haters, just because she doesn’t always look “perfect”. she does not have to wear make up all the time. she’s naturally pretty.
    let her be, she’s a young girl having fun. she’s making money while others are lazing around their houses, slagging her off. at least she has a life.
    haha. sorry for my rant. it just annoys me. all disney stars need to be left alone.

• zomggg

I could totally see Demi and Chloe being lesbians. Demi definitely seems like one. Chloe is going to be gorgeous when she’s older, but now her features make her look kind of strange.

• lksjfhal

Has anyone heard Chloe talk before? I sure haven’t and now I’m curious. Does anyone have a video where Chloe’s talking?

No, but I bet Chloe would be eager to accept a threesome with Demi and Joe

OMG my friend was at Disneyland the same day :D haha that’d be hekka cool if she saw Demi.

demi and her sister look so adorable in that picture :]

Demi hasn’t posted in the last 24 hours. I guess Joe is keeping her bussy lmao. And I don’t mean it in a perverted, nasty way, I just mean they are probably hanging out. Or her phone and computer stoped working ;)

• miss k

Um…Gosh, Demi is so freakin boring! When are Jac, Nicole or Jefree gonna release crazy pics of Demi drinking and making out with girls and random dudes! Sheesh!
    lol i would love to see those pictures

• BadRomance

BadRomance said:
    I don’t like Chloe. Maybe Zack Taylor influenced me?! Hahaha.
    _____
    Sorry um I was about to say, how did Zack Taylor influence your view on Chloe?

• BadRomance

J* said:
    Oh, very soon..Trust me ;)
    ______
    Let me guess. Another insider? -.-

• random

wow haven’t heard of demi in a while i thought she died. Same with selena.

• sick of Niley.

chloe is hurttttttttt. demi is lesbian.

• paigeykins.

The video where she meets Miley for the first time.
    Its like two seconds of her talking though.

He said that Selena severely distrusted Chloe and that it was one of the reasons behind the Demi/Selena feud, besides from Demi going all “scene”.

Selena had a concert yesterday, it’s 2 post under this one…

Demi is the one that’s MIA

• Kris27

chloe needs to go somewhere.
    she sticks to demi like bubble gum!!

I know right!! She’s ALLLLL THE TIME with Demi =S

Hopefully Jac Vanec Him/Her-self

• miss k

yeah thats why i dont like that Chloe girl but if demi wants to hang out with her whatever

• shewearsshortskirtsiweartshirts

__________
    Ah, ok, thanks! Yeah, that Chloe girl seems a little sketchy. She suddenly shows up on the Disney scene and now she’s all Demi ever talks about basically. LIke seriously, who is this girl, she came outta nowhere. Poor Selena.

• Melissa J

Rosaries are NOT necklaces!!!!!

• ranodm

thanks

• :D:D:D:D

WTF@DEMI. What’s with your hair covering your eyes all the time. Somewhat you remind me of Michael Jackson .. no offence MJ. Dallas looks HOT compared to those two who were just there. Wish Dallas was as tall as Selena though(; .. she makes Demi look tall, but in fact she’s very short. Can’t believe she even lies about her height. What else have you lied about Ms. Les?

• Jemi Love :) woot !

I want Demi to go back to Twittering.

Is Joe back from Europe yet? That could explain…..

————————————–

lmao i love how everyone now started talking about jemi and how they “doing” stuffers ;) do we hear a baby in the way lmao jk .

Chloe Bridges is apparently irrelevant and surrounded in obscurity. Not one interview or meet and greet available on the Internet.

joe coming back is really affecting demi from tweeting?? i wonder what they are doing?? ;) __ I hope have protected sex. Demi is too young to be pregnant. btw does Demi have boobs?

• wowreally

um seriously, why is Demi wearing that ridiculous hat and glasses? What is she “hiding” from “fans” and her “paps” So people wont recognize her? Im pretty sure if she wasnt wearing that crap. People WOULDNT recognize her. I love how she has it set in her head that shes some big hollywood star. Demi get out of la la land, because you arent shit!

ich kenn zwar diese chloe aber seit dem demi mit der rum hengt ´hat sie streit mit selena und so wie ich gelesen haben und weiß ist bei den beiden keine versönung in sicht und wenn demi und selena sich nict mehr vertragen und getrennte wege gehen dann ist das schhlimm find ich und demi darf nicht mit dieser chloe bff werden finde ich

sorry ich meinte ich kenn diese chloe nicht

Why do people think Chloe is ugly?!
    She’s so ridiculously pretty.
    WTH is wrong with all of you!?

Demi and Chloe BOTH have been talking to Mandys brother Garret on twitter lately. I wonder if one of thems dating him!!! his twitters twitter.com/garretjiroux and you all kno theres!

• darlene

dam,
    GO HOME CHLOE ..
    come back SELENA :C
    cute kid, that maddy is ..

i love you demi !!

lol i hope they remember to use a condom

Are u serious!?!?
    i was there the same day!
    u mean i could’ve met demi lovato!!!
    its official i fail at life

• HOT DAYUMMM

lol @ demi’s “incognito” outfit lol

• catherine

hai ate. is so beautiful maybe a like to se you.. sory po.

Just for today why don’t we make everyone happy..
    Mind our own business.

Btw-it was a holiday so there weren’t
    Many childrn there ..

• joelover

demi,dallas,and madison looks adorable!!
    chloe..eh?

• ummm

• J*

Oh, very soon..Trust me ;)

ummm said:

________________________________

The moment that she stops being useful to them, or when they fight over Jac’s famewhorishness we will see pictures that will make Miley’s look like a saint.

It’s sexy time for Demi and Joe
    :o

• BadRomance

I don’t like Chloe. Maybe Zack Taylor influenced me?! Hahaha.

chloe is so ugly

no shes not shes beautiful

• miss k

lol i would love to see those pictures

finally.. a demi post

Hopefully Joe will be in them too. Twice the famous people, Thrice the embarrassment.

Disney would cry hysterically.

dallas is def the prettier sister although demi dresses better

• star19

Dallas is really. really the hottest Lovato. :p

i cannot believe this. this WOULD happen, the a week after my family and i get home from there, they get there…typical lol

Demi completely bugs the crap out of me.

did she die there ? She hasnt been tweeting for like 24 hours ha

• nana

THERE SHE IS ….LOVE DEMI :)

• iFail2Much

Dallas is very pretty. They all are.