Miley Cyrus Q100 ATLANTA INTERVIEW

Good that she is not to crazy about getting a tattoo. I hope she gets some advice before she decides to get one. If she wants to be an actress, I think every (big) tattoo narrows down the possible roles you can play in movies.
    Well, her dad can tell her how it is to wear a sweater on the beach of Malibu in summer for HM.

Lol. I love that she said Indian instead of Native American. That made me pause and that laugh my ass off.

Miley is the best :)

thats whay angleina jolly is an a-listed actress her body is full with tattoo

omg icant wait for her new album
    she will write awsome songs
    and she will kick taylor swift ass

If Miley gets a tattoo and thats a BIG IF, it will probably be very very small

Uh-oh.

Seriously though, they’re both amazing girls. No need to have them compete.

Selena>Miley – In your dreams!

How much did they pay the Extras to see Selena at Concert? hmm

• stellagirl1993

Can You believe it that some person just told me to change my display pic? really? wow xD

i used to be a SELENA fan, but she’s just too hollywood now.
    i was there when she blew off ALL of her fans.
    that was it for me. i couldnt stand it.

oceanUP

Miley mentions Nick Jonas recording his album in Nashville while doing an interview @ http://bit.ly/88ixwl its not a BD. Thx @TotallyMarisa!

I thought it was just the one at the FTSK concert.

Miley mentions Nick Jonas recording his album in Nashville while doing an interview @ http://bit.ly/88ixwl Awww Miley is promoting Nick HOW SWEET!!! ___ I Love their Friendship!!

thats whay angleina jolly is an a-listed actress her body is full with tattoo
    Yeah, a good example. She is restricted to action movies or playing the mean girl. Which illustrates what I said.

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

• hpaddictedx

Haha good I didn’t read the first one so I’ll wait for this one to come out.

Selena>Miley

• ET

Lol I loved the Jay Z present.
    Love her:)

Cat wait for her cd.

And to the VOZ DE TRAVESTI: Si I me encanta now GTFO

• Lully104

I Love her! She is The Best!

• hpaddictedx

SHE IS…TAN HOMBRE XD SU VOZ ES DE TRAVESTI/.
    No, that’s you.

• Javiera!!!!!

she is AMAZING!!!
    GO MILEY!!!

New album she says :)

• britt

She soo freaking awesome !!! lOVE Her soo much !

Miley wrote songs for an upcoming album! yeah!

• Vic_2763

Yay, I’m scared of needles to X{ No tats for me ty.

I fuckin’ LOVE Miley!!!!

Selena>Miley

_________

This is a perfect example,
    of a pathetic teenie who is STILL
    bitter about OLD drama, even though everyone is over it, and someone who just wants to start drama. youu need to get a life.
    good dayy !

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

what?
    a guy f-ing a girl… and are they wearing any clothers? What is that twilight?
    _____________

I’ve seen that icon bigger MUHAHA I know what it is ^^

always bring Miley in his life!

hahaha, oh the poor boy!!

• m

always bring Miley in his life!

hahaha, oh the poor boy!!
    I know I saw that on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNx_RlUbQI

always bring Miley in his life!

hahaha, oh the poor boy!! — Their best friends! Of course they talk! duh!

• Miley4ever

Can anyone tell me on what context Miley used the word ‘Indian’??

My video kind of hangs there so its hard to understand.

always bring Miley in his life!

hahaha, oh the poor boy!! — Their best friends! Of course they talk! duh! — OMG ! Courtney is in the Silver car with the hoodie and glasses and the black dude driving!!

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

what?
    a guy f-ing a girl… and are they wearing any clothers? What is that twilight?

NOOOOOO D:
    Nothing at all like that
    it’s not twilight & they aren’t doing anything bad xD
    Is that supposed to be Nick and Miley? BAD photoshop. thats just wrong

i like it ;)
    lol

• m

always bring Miley in his life!

hahaha, oh the poor boy!! — Their best friends! Of course they talk! duh! — OMG ! Courtney is in the Silver car with the hoodie and glasses and the black guy
    Who’s Courtney?

m where r u from?

always bring Miley in his life!

Who’s Courtney?
    I see Garbo in the middle of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNx_RlUbQI Nicks girlfriend! Shes a CR2 dancer and shes 22!

That’s cute. lol.

• ssexybeast

She looks really pretty in that video<3

always bring Miley in his life
    He should feel flatter people link him with the biggest teenager and nationwide #1 playing artist. You want to be link to #1 NOT TO a loser. Nick should be happy he is friends with miley, who is #1 it will bring more exposure as well. Guys will kill to be associated with miley, he is the envied of millions of guys he gets to be so close to her.

• CHUCKNORRIS

Giiiiiiiiiirl, you needa get yo hurr up outta yo faceeee.

ssexybeast i thought u changed your mind but welcom back

• Nicksupport

Who’s Courtney?

OMG stop with this shit …

Who’s Courtney?

OMG stop with this shit … — SHOW WHY ARE THEY HIDING??

where is everybody:(

• lalalala

hhahaha well when Miley turnss 18, if she stays ‘grounded’ then props too her… but she’ll be at the clubs I bet ;) that’s when the whole thing starts like with Lindsey. ahhhh LOVE HEr hopefuullly she stays the same throughout her ‘aging’ otherwise she’ll lose alot of respect.

• lalalala

• asschips

ssexybeast i thought u changed your mind but welcom back

she hates miley

asschips said:

ssexybeast i thought u changed your mind but welcom back

she hates miley

lol, she hates miley because of her image, but her username is “sexxybeast”

next lindsay
    partying,drinking, clubs,and now tats
    =/

• mjfan

i though sexybeast just lost interest in miley?

dont start the bashing bs again.

anyway, new miley post!!

• Nicksupport

Maybe girl in a car is “huge announcement” haha

ssexybeast i thought u changed your mind but welcom back

she hates miley
    ____________
    Guys let’s not bring that Ssexybeast subject again…if she doesn’t like Miley anymore that’s fine. I always thought it was about time that Miley lose those uptight religious type fans anyway (since they’re so concern about her personna on stage). Leave Ssexybeast alone!

HOLY SHIT OMG! I THINK SOMEONE TOLD HER TO STOP SAYING LIKE SO MUCH! she stopped doing it so much — I Noticed that too!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

nickjonas

Ok this is it….I got Miley pregnant
    2 minutes ago from Tiny Twitter

________

Hahah, you suck!
    I actually had to go to check that! xD

&blah can they stop talking about Miley’s twitter already.
    She deleted it like months ago.
    If i were Miley i would be like: ”i think you know why i deleted it because I’ve told that like bajillion times..”

• me-oh-my

OMG HAHAHAH, I swear, I do not think Miley THINKS before she opens her mouth. That was seriously like the worst example ever! REALLY? TATTOOS AND SKIN COLORS? OKAYYYYY MILEY! STFU! PLEASE!

Judging someone for the way they look is stupid.

He has a tattoo and therefore is a lowlife rocker sicko is the same as saying he is black so he will rob me because he is a thug.

Get you shit together before you talk.

• m

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

what?
    a guy f-ing a girl… and are they wearing any clothers? What is that twilight?

NOOOOOO D:
    Nothing at all like that
    it’s not twilight & they aren’t doing anything bad xD
    Is that supposed to be Nick and Miley? BAD photoshop. thats just wrong

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

what?
    a guy f-ing a girl… and are they wearing any clothers? What is that twilight?

NOOOOOO D:
    Nothing at all like that
    it’s not twilight & they aren’t doing anything bad xD

——————
    Haha always makes me laugh when poeple use these signs… > < … to make people look better than someone else.

miley will do a song with nick in his new album iknow from a cldose miley frien

• Anonymous25

miley will do a song with nick in his new album iknow from a cldose miley friend __ All the Nick and Miley talk lately has me wondering? Nick and Miley are very verbal now about their friendship. They must have another duet coming..

lol I love how Miley always brings the name “Nick Jonas” in her interviews and its always her not her interviewer hahaha — awww They are so sweet! I LOVE their Friendship! I cant wait till Mileys 18th BDAY and Nick tweets her..

• Anonymous999

she compares tattoos to natural skin colors????

Random. Miley promotes Nick Jonas’ album! too cute!

• Ashley Nicole

I love that her answers don’t seem thought out, she just talks. Love her :)

Miley can Choke on it!

—————-

most actors/actresses tattoos can get their tattoos covered up by flesh colored paint and stuff if it’s visible, but I doubt Miley will get anything drastic and can be covered by clothing…

oceanUP

She is so stupid i hate her. I like the person she plays i don’t like her real self.

_____________

Well hello NEWSFLASH we don’t like haters =]

• Vic_2763

Wow, she working on a new album =] Cant wait!

I love when Miley brings up Nick for no reason! Awww

• Anonymous2543

i honestly don’t know what to feel about miley. i never hated her, but there are times when she annoys me.
    but after listening to this interview, i love her again. she is so down to earth and she’s kinda like me :)

can u guys shut the fuck up abput nick jonas? I think Niley is adorable, but her life doens’t revolve around that boy…she was famous without him

• honey_

she is a cutie<3<3

“Speak your Mind”

That’s part of the fun for me. She’s unpredictable. I just feel like there’s no airs. What people see as diva, I just see as someone completely unaffected by Hollywood bullshit. I could be wrong, but that’s what I see.

• HannahMary

I hope she doesn’t get a big tattoo. I just think they look trashy. It’s her life, though.

miley isnt on his new album

john mayer is though :)

Anybody who hates on anyone needs some serious mental help, as something is wrong with your heart and mind to be so full of evil towards other ppl for things as petty as what they wear, etc. and who you think is better than whom.

Selena is awesome, Miley is amazing, and Demi is fantastic. If you don’t like one (or more) of them, if you don’t like their music or their acting or their shows in general, fine.

But trashing them, and their fans? Disrespecting anyone who doesn’t see things your way? Only makes you seem like a bitter, rude person with a cold heart, broken soul, and an empty mind.

Grow up. The world is about more than who wears what and who is friends with whom and who sings a certain way.

[ haters: noun, plural; ppl who spread hate and vulgarity in various places hoping to infect others with their hostility and to instigate petty flamewars over differing opinions. ]

miley isnt on his new album

john mayer is though :) Welcome OU insider 3456789023456789 lol!

• Nicksupport

Nick has new album and Miley will have new album ….. mini STORM tour!

This goes to show ya Nick and Miley are still the best of friends! I love their Friendship! Demi JB and Miley yeah!

• grazzy

mileeeeeeey <3 http://www.mcyrusbr.com

• Real on Real

theeee coolest disney girl out there :)

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)

• maki

the atmosphere doesnt go around miley cyrus! she a bitch!1 there are people much bigger than her!! some people doesnt know who she IS! and the jayz cd psent was fabulous!! Jelene, nelena <3

miley is amazing and so don to earth am stoke to listen to her new album.

I love that miley and nick has manage to go back to their friendship after last year fiasco miley is so nice to forgive them. The girl heart is made of gold and don’t hold grudges awwww.

love their friendship and i hope it last forever.

yea right shut up Miley your parents favor you and you know it.

NICK J IS A TWITTERWHORE!

• m

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

• m

NICK J IS A TWITTERWHORE!
    I don’t think it’s possible to have sex with a website

miley is amazing and so don to earth am stoke to listen to her new album.

love their friendship and i hope it last forever. — Miley a said it was stupid and she missed Nick and JB and their family. Nick said… it was a sad time in his life when they werent talking. Nick and Miley obviously love each other as Best Friends! Nick and Miley are as close, just like Joe & Demi. Plus Miley and Demi are best friends as well!

nickjonas Thanks for the shoutout Miles! about 3 mintues ago from TinyTwitter

Fake? if real, cute.

• Delsy

Good interview.

nickjonas Thanks for the shoutout Miles! about 3 mintues ago from TinyTwitter
    ________________

JAJAJAJA F.A.K.E

she seems really tired.
    she was bitchy in the beginning, it seemed like she didn’t want to be their.

• Bitchy much

She always chews gums in interviews.

• chloe(:

LOVE HER!!!
    first?:) xx

• chloe(:

Loved her more, since reader “Miles to go”
    xx

• Gossip Girl

=) she a STARRR!

Lol, the dj’s and the fans of the falcons probably appreciate miley even more since she randomly said congrats to winning the game at the end of the interview lol…

SHE IS…TAN HOMBRE XD SU VOZ ES DE TRAVESTI/.

• m

Is she releasing Mileys To Go again as an updated version?

• ooiikk

can’t wait to her new album!!!!

Unlike what other sites have been saying, Nick will be appearing on, It’s on with Alexa Chung on Tuesday December 8th. This date is confirmed by The show itself.

Source: It’s On With Alexa Chung

next lindsay
    partying,drinking, clubs,and now tats
    =/
    _____________
    i think you mean your mom bitch

Her hair is really pretty here. Love her outfit.

And lol at giving her a JayZ CD as present. Isn’t it great to get gifts we don’t like? Well, at least she acted like she was happy about the CD.

I would laugh so much if the announcement was something dumb like ‘I rearranged my sock draw’ haha :) ——- OR Miley gave me shoutout! I am Miley’s Guardian Angel and Miley is my Best Friend. Take that Selena!

nickjonas Thanks for the shoutout Miles! about 3 mintues ago from TinyTwitter
    ________________

JAJAJAJA F.A.K.E — lol MADE YA LOOK! :P

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

what?

• m

stellagirl1993 said:

stellagirl, looove your icon :)

really?
    thnx :)
    Is your icon what I think it is?

what?
    a guy f-ing a girl… and are they wearing any clothers? What is that twilight?

• m

nickjonas

Ok this is it….I got Miley pregnant
    2 minutes ago from Tiny Twitter

• MNeuner

—————–

Selena fan please go and talk to someone who actually care to listen your stupid comments. What’s up with people acting like stupid hatred cunts today?? Hatred people can never be respected by other then other hatred people, because a person that feels hate like this selena fan is not a good person..

• stellagirl1993

Fake? if real, cute.

that’s a secret ;)
    LoL

she keeps contradicting herself. she seems stuck up and selfish.so annoying.

shineonmedia

Miley Cyrus Wants You to “Get Ur Good On”: -Miley Cyrus, along with Youth Service America, have launched GetUrG… http://bit.ly/57yn4M
    9 minutes ago from twitterfeed