Nick Jonas MATCHING HAT AND PURSE

Nick Jonas, sporting a matching hat and purse, spotted at a recording studio with his band The Administration before eating at La Buca with his dad. Paparazzi asked how is DIABETES and Miley were going..

Nov 30, 2009 @ 12:54 pm

paps need to enf nick and go find kevin and danielle or joe and whatever he is doing.
    Uh-oh. Yvonne is now adding Nick to her hate list because he’s taking even more attention away from Kevin.

• Anonymous-:S

wow..stalker much..how is the pap taking a video and driving his car???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNx_RlUbQI THE PASSENGER IN THE SILVER CAR IS COURTNEY???? COVERED IN A HOODIE & GLASSES!

• eri09ka

this is creepy.

• Geek<3NJJ

its not a purse he carries his dianetes stuff in it

• kimmy4444

”how is your diabetes is doing?

are you shitting me?

The media needs to get that there is more to Nick Jonas than diabetes and his relationship with Miley Cyrus. He writes his own music, he…has a dog. Granted he is an advocate for diabetes, but it’s still a stupid question.

• Geek<3NJJ

**Diabetes sorry

you can’t tell who the fuck it is

• Tashahahaha

That woman needs to be shot.

that is courtney hahahaha

• ET

POOR BABY:( love you Nicholas
    I FREAKING LOVE GARBO
    my god hes so hot <3

• mimi

Nick that hat does not flatter you. The baseball hat does and the other hat, but this one umm no!

Can’t wait to listen to his new song getting impatient.

• ssexybeast

The papz are so clueless lmao….and kind of rude….whatever I love you Nick but PLEASE loose the purse.

• Nicksupport

Maybe girl in a car is “huge announcement” haha
    Who knows …

MAN IS IT COURTNEY ???ACTUALLY SHE IS TRYING TO HIDE WHOEVER THAT IS…..HMMMMM ????

BTW WHERE ARE THE OTHER JONAS …

you can’t tell who the fuck it is — Since when does Courtney have a FAT face? but yes they are hiding..

“How is your diabetes going?”

‘Ta fuck?

• mimi

Garbo is hot.

• meli:]!!

I’m sorry but did i read that correctly? did oyu say PURSE??? oh nicky nicky nicky. sweetie i love you guys but it’s hard to defend you against others when you do this. why can’t they just be normal guys and chill with all the “fashion” and accessories. they look better when theyre like laid back,

People are going to deny that’s Courtney, when it is, because they are NILEY OBSESSED FREAKS!

• lolo

love u mimi,ur a great person and very defensive just like me,but jeez keep ur comment to the minimal,like i said some ppl are afraid of u,that’s y they cant handle u

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Where’s Joe?
    I miss him. :(

• ssexybeast

Are you a poser?

• JBDeepInMyHeart

Oh my, they’re so polite and adorable! Mr. Jonas was like ‘bye guys!’ awwh! And Nick was like ‘have a good night guys’ How adorable :’) Most people would say like ‘get the f*ck out of my face!!’ but not him.. ahh.. he’s so wonderful.. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

“Hey guys”…”have a goodnight, guys”.

• ssexybeast

SlippinIntoTheL…You and me both lol

• RYNN

It’s a satchel. Not a purse. A SATCHEL.

i love garbo. hes so nice! and so hot

THAT IS SOOOOOOO COURTNEY. UGH. UGH. UGH.
    If it was a member of his band or a friend, they WOULDN’T BE HIDING. this person wanted to hide.

And she made it obvious she was seeing him with her tweet. I knew it yesterday. Going SOMEWHERE IN LA….she always says where she is going. yes, I follow her.
    She definitely isn’t the sharpest crayon in the box. WTF does he see with this dimwit??? — SHE DID ON PURPOSE! SHE’s A FAMEWHORE!!

I just want to post a big, anonymous hate comment/rant on JHQ, targeting the visitors and the stuck up staff.

Four people I really want to rag on are PAT, zozogirl, JoBroGirl, and Bella.

Yeah, I’m a JHQ hater. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?

• MZ

It’s times like these when the paparazzi ask dumb ass questions like ‘How’s your diabetes going?’ that I wish Nick was more sarcastic haha :) Stupid bitch.

• Anonymous25

the wedding of Kevin and Danielle is December 31, 2009!

WHERE IS KEVIN.. ???????????????

Can’t wait to listen to his new song getting impatient.

your no fashion expect mimi so sit down

Kevin and Joe aren’t in town so they aren’t getting their picture taken. No one is ignoring them.

Nick handled that very well. Acknowledge them, look cute, keep walking, ignore their stupidity.

And that’s not Courtney but you can keep dreaming that anyone cares about your opinion.

Uh she LIVES in LA, dipshit. Would you like her to pretend to be in Miami instead? You are a pathetic human being, Nick will never love you, and Miley regrets your birth.

• lisa

im with u im a niley fan but thats courtney and u are right she made it obvious she usually says where she is going an d nick is an idiot because that girl im sorry wants to be miley with her disney character tweets she needs her
    own personality what a dope

Huh, maybe I’m blind but where is “Courtney” supposedly in the video?

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!
    Not.
    How can you tell if that is her, it’s impossible.
    It might as well be Kevin

===

Your probably a Niley fan
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Charlotte-x-

Rude.

you’re my hero!! agree.

Where did you hear that?

the wedding of Kevin and Danielle is December 31, 2009!

==

no its either decemebr 17th 18th 19th or 20th ;D

your the only dimwhit if your following her

• ILoveGarbo

mmmm Garbo is looking so good.

• increasetehhPEACE

Nick + Food. My 2 favourite things.

Poor kid.

• xoxokatie8

amen !;D

Nov 30, 2009 @ 01:03 pm

Four people I really want to rag on are PAT, zozogirl, JoBroGirl, and Bella.

Yeah, I’m a JHQ hater. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?
    ________
    Don’t forget: kelly(Yvonne) and the 8yr.old, Lauren.

WHERE IS JOE ..???????????????????????????

THAT IS SOOOOOOO COURTNEY. UGH. UGH. UGH.

• ssexybeast

Rude on so many levels, poor boy. However, Garbo, how fucking cute is he?

Right? I might just add him to my ‘Jonas circle of love’ lol

mimi said:

Taylor and selena are cut thru the same knife they both backstabber friends who are bitter.

HOW THE HELL IS TAYLOR A BACKSTABBER?

———————
    She turned on miley because miley became friend with jb, now is all selena. Well i didn’t see miley turning her back on taylor when she was friends with jb and miley wasn’t.

Either way i don’t want to talk about this.

so everyone whos not friends with miley is a backstabber?

• Pixita

WHERE IS JOE ..???????????????????????????
    Yes, inquiring and horny minds want to know….

Aw, Nick and Courtney :3 Cute
    And WTF @ “how’s the diabetes”? What a stupid question.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Where’s Joe?
    I miss him. :(
    ____________

me too :( I know it s Nick week though but WHERE IS JOE …Probably in Paris IDK

idgi, why are people saying its nick week?

• Tashahahaha

Huh, maybe I’m blind but where is “Courtney” supposedly in the video?

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!
    Not.
    How can you tell if that is her, it’s impossible.
    It might as well be Kevin.

• increasetehhPEACE

Gosh he’s cute :)

• NICOLE .

————————–

Eh… No. Yvonne would NEVER suggest that the paps go find Joe. That’s just some random person.

• PISSED OFF

PAPA J IS AMAZING, HE’S SO KIND TO THE FANS HIM AND MRS JONAS RAISED GREAT CHILDREN THEY SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD

• Stephanie176

HE LOOKS SO HOT omggggg love him!!! <3
    and that girl shouldnt be like joiking about his diabetes, bc im sure hes not laughing about it. its not funny its sad it must be really hard for him especially with his busy life.

Who? I haven’t seen her since Camp Rock 2 was filming. I don’t know why you think they’re dating. — Courtney was in Europe for a few days with JB she was seen there! Look at Courtneys tweets for yesterday! She obviously slept over Nicks house!

PLUS, look at her tweets from yesterday. She talked about not using her GPS to go “somewhere” in LA. Purposely vague much????
    She is never vague like that.

• shannon

Do you know what I found interesting? How Demi never hangs out with the Jonas Brothers’ girls..like for example, ok, she did hang out with Taylor for awhile, but I don’t think she’s ever hung around with like Brenda because when they went to the KOL concert, Joe and Nick and Brenda and Courtney, Demi didn’t go, and she loves that band she said, and Chloe and her had a sleepover or something that night, and it just seems odd how like she never hangs out with their girlfriends except for Miley because shes best friends with her, and Taylor and she doesnt obviously chill w/Selena much lately…just an observation

Did anyone actually read Courtney’s tweets, she drove by herself and went to church. And I don’t see how anyone resembles her in this video.– AND SHE WENT SOMEWHERE NEW FOR THE TIME YESTERDAY! Nicks house duh!

• Anonymousccc

if that was courtney why would she ride without nick? common sence people, looks nothing like her, could even be a dude

• DinoGirl

ssexybeast said:
    What’s the big diffrence?

Forgive me for asking.
    _____________________________________

Because a satchel is effin’ awesome.
    And the man, Dr. Jones, has one.

A murse looks like this:

There’s a difference, there’s a difference.
    ;]

Raspy Voices are hot!

to you maybe

But wouldn’t that mean she drove herself there? That girl is in the passenger seat in that video…fail– SHE DROVE HERSELF TO JB’s house first!

• m

Just might be Paranoidddd…..

She is never vague like that.

__________________
    Maybe, just maybe someone else was driving her car out of the parking lot…
    You know.. it’s hard to be driving AND keep your head hidden at the same time you know………………

• xafranbix

this post: dead

• ehehnothingelseicansay

can someone PLEASE tell me what the fuck kind of question is “how’s your diabetes going”

• ssexybeast

Because a satchel is effin’ awesome.
    And the man, Dr. Jones, has one.

A murse looks like this:

There’s a difference, there’s a difference.
    ;]

Ahh…now I see. LMAO @ the picture btw.

I guess satchels run in the JONAS family…shoot if Joe gets one,I’m down with it lol

Ugh…nope. Fail.

wow he slouches alot

And all of those people who don’t believe it’s Courtney.
    Let me guess, none of you believed that was her in Canada either at the RESORT with the rest of the family and Danielle?

Denial runs deep on Ocean Up. NOt that I blame anyone for not wanting to believe it. They are a creepy couple for sure.

That looks nothing like Courtney.

wow he slouches alot

Yeah, and it’s unattractive.
    That’s why he looks kinda short hahaha, when I met him I was gonna say wow…stand up straight…it shows confidence!!

poor courtney, i bet she’s never even dated nick and she’s hated by nick j teenies with no reason. just talk about your idol and shut up.

Gay

• hotmess

.. And purse. How masculine Nicholas.
    I agree, slouching is disgusting.

• hidghdsglv

seriously… that’s probably not Courtney..
    I doubt that she would cover up like that.
    it could be anyone.
    and it doesn’t even matter.

• DinoGirl

ssexybeast said:

Because a satchel is effin’ awesome.
    And the man, Dr. Jones, has one.

A murse looks like this:

There’s a difference, there’s a difference.
    ;]

Ahh…now I see. LMAO @ the picture btw.

________________________________________

I believe the Jonases are somewhere connected in the blood line of Indiana Jones. x]

Nice to see nick drives with both hands on the steering wheel.unlike other teenage boys,who like to have their arm around you and drivng 80 miles an hour.how annoying it is.

Justin Bieber Billboard Record BREAKER
    Up & coming pop music leader and top new artist of 2009 Justin Bieber is a Billboard RECORD BREAKER. ALL SEVEN SONGS FROM DEBUT CD IN THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN BILLBOARD HISTORY! FIRST SOLO ARTIST IN BILLBOARD HOT 100 HISTORY TO SEND FOUR SONGS FROM A DEBUT ALBUM INTO THE TOP 40 PRIOR TO ALBUM’S RELEASE.

STAND THE FUCK UP STRAIGHT
    NICHOLAS GEEEZE

“hows ur diabetes going?”
    who the eff asks that? hahahahha.
    nick REALLY needs to GET RID OF THAT HAT!

awww grabo’s so sweet he stops in the middle of driving for pics :)

HOW’S YOUR DIABETES GOING?! are you freaking kidding me? You still talking to Miley? WTF! nick hates you ahahahaha
    BTW he looks funny when he gets off the truck!!! so short!

• sfjhalsidf

______
    Then why doesn’t she deny the rumors over twitter then. Ever since the rumor came out, she’s bombarded by tweets left and right about nickj, and does she ever deny the rumors or at least try to stop them? nope, she just let’s it continue until these teenies go insane. that’s her own damn fault if she let’s these teenies hate her.

im kinda sad. where have joe and kevin been for like the past…week..? i miss them! :(

• hpaddictedx

Lmao I know I’m late, but that’s so fucking creepy having someone stalk you like that. Poor boy.

• yuli

THE PASSENGER IN THE SILVER CAR IS COURTNEY
    Courtney STOP

• rhiiiiiii

Could Garbo be anymore adorable? <3

• CHUCKNORRIS

______________________

UPDATE YOU FUCKING TERD.
    people ask him the same god damn questions over and over.
    they could come up with something original. if they want to know how Miley is doing, they should go stalk her.
    and obviously he still has diabetes you idiot, you dont get rid of diabetes, its a life-long health issue. until they have a cure for it, hes always going to have it. DUH

• ilovejoenickkevinnn

wow you are a dumbass stupid oceanup people. its NOT a PURSE. stupid people.
    and what the hell?!?! HOWS THE DIABETES GOING?!?! LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE!!!!

P.S. i love you nickkk :) i cant wait to hear his new albummmm :D

• yuli

Courtney always with her advertising in twitter and oceanup

lmfao @ 0:22

big fucking jew.
    lmfaoooo.

i felt very stalkerish watching this video. but i guess that’s how papparazzi videos are supposed to make you feel haha.

but anyway why would you ask that? it’s kinda a stupid question.. and i love how he doesn’t answer haha.

• praise her

ssexybeast???

Nick and Courtney will be exposed very soon. Sooner than you think. ;) _ Anonymous said:

Nick and Courtney will be exposed very soon. Sooner than you think. ;)
    _____________________________________________

Back of the line!
    You know better – there are 18 other insiders waiting to reveal secrets.
    Now you just march right back there and wait your turn! — No just 17! Welcome to Hollywood lol!

• JBinBrazilAgain

God, I’m brazilian, and I’m seeing here that the girl that Nick WAS following say on twitter: ”fuck Nick Jonas, he’s a shit that before 10 ou 5 years he will not have more songs to come up and you are losting your time!”

that bitch needs to die!!!she blotch my country, I hate her!!!!and now she delet her twitter because many fans here were trying to beat her!!!
    sorry for my bad english :/

ddlovato Anyone else obsessed with Justin Bieber’s new album? 14 minutes ago from web — Looking to put the last nail in yotr JOBROS coffin? — C’mon Dems , Miles is giving Nick a plug and you;re giving Justin one?

Nick and Courtney will be exposed very soon. Sooner than you think. ;)
    _____________________________________________

Back of the line!
    You know better – there are 18 other insiders waiting to reveal secrets.
    Now you just march right back there and wait your turn! ___ I am insider # 17 and I say… Nick and Courtney will be exposed very soon!!!!!

Nov 30, 2009 @ 03:53 pm
    Meow said:

I was kind of hoping he would be jamming out in his car while driving….kind of disappointed.
    Or picking his nose.

So disappointed.

• HayRay

Im late on this post.
    but I just have to say, that amish hat is getting effin annoying. if Nick wasn’t so damn cute I may have to sneak in his room and steal it.

• Trenton

leave the guy alone, damn.

• Becca

I hate the paparazzi.

But Nick is looking so damn good! I felt bad for him at the end, just standing in the restaurant, with everybody taking pictures. Leave the poor kid alone! I would hate to be followed around and stared at all the freaking time.

Can’t wait for Wednesday night, then Thursday!

• Meow

• Anonymous21

nice truck :P

• Meow

OH FUCK GARBO IS SO GOD DAMN CUTE!

to those who have seen that Progressive commercial: “It’s not a purse, it’s a European shoulder bag!” lol go Nick! luv ya!

• T

The paps are so rude!
    Leave the guy alone and mind your own business! Poor guy!
    Love youu Nick <3

guys. i dont see how its a big deal if nick is dating courtney or not. hes bound to date someone sometime. just put yourself in their shoes and imagine YOU being their girlfriend. your twitter being attacked with jealous girls, your every move stalked. reguardless of who he dates, its going to happen sometime. and whether its you or someone else, that doesnt make them less human. so let them live like one. right now reading some of these comments i would mistaken some of you as pure animals. youre better than that. rise above it.

peace.

true or false??

• w

Gotta love his unique fashion sense.
    How in heavens name is the pap driving AND taking a video?
    Something in that LA water

How in heavens name is the pap driving AND taking a video?

——————

Remember those pictures of Kevin and Danielle kissing in his Tahoe? How do you think those were taken? Somebody in the car in front of them was taking the pictures from the BACKSEAT cause they were at a red light. The paps are just icky!

• w

But with this one it doesn’t look it’s from the backseat. It looks angled from the drivers seat.

AndreaMendes http://www.livenation.com/a… IT IS TOUR DATES TOMORROW!!! Tomorrows already a good day :)
    3 minutes ago from web

Yo, @nickjonas. I’mma let you finish, but @mileycyrus was the best Tweeter of ALL TIME! *Which is why you should tell her to come back. ;)*

• 8938293

demi lovato tells us her favorite jonas!! who do you think it is! guess before you watch!

• 8938293

• 8938293

• CHUCKNORRIS

RUUUDE

did this bitch seriously ask how his diabetes is going?
    really?
    i would have slapped that retard if i was there.

you see Nick Jonas walking down the street
    and you have the opportunity to as him any original/unique question you can think of, that he hasnt been asked already, and you ask him about Miley?
    what a moron.
    seriously.
    hes probably so sick of hearing that now.

HOLY CRAP! COURTNEY IS FLATCHESTED AS A BOARD! http://twitter.com/cgdancer612

it must really, really suck to be famous sometimes. i would hate my life if people literally followed me everywhere i went. i really don’t understand where fans like these get this sense of entitlement…like it’s ok to follow a celebrity around, ask invasive questions about their life, etc. etc.

• vane

Courtney or her brother STOP with the publicity, FAMEHORE

COURTNEY SHORTER SHORTS MILEY & LESS CLOTHES :( http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/cgdancer612?hreflang=en

• DinoGirl

i feel like such a creeper watching this
    _____________________________________
    I did too.
    D:

nobody cares…

CHUCKNORRIS said:
    RUUUDE

did this bitch seriously ask how his diabetes is going?
    really?
    i would have slapped that retard if i was there.

you see Nick Jonas walking down the street
    what a moron.
    seriously.
    hes probably so sick of hearing that now. — UPDATE Nick still has diabetes duh.. ANd Miley and Nick are best friends Duh again!

• ssexybeast

Joooooooooooooe, ssexybeast needs your help!
    =
    Yes please ;)

haha. i cant see the pictures because im on my phone, but the title made me crack up pretty hard.

@nickjonas We saw Courtney in the silver car, trying to hide under a hoodie and glasses. what up Nick? She’s too old for you/ Love you!!

• Madeline

lmaooo paparazzi are sooo stupid!

and garbo seems so niceee :)

Will somebody, ANYBODY, give me an example that Nick and Courtney are dating? Are there any kissing pics like Kevin and Danielle? NO! Are there any hand holding/arms around shoulder pics like Joe and Camilla? NO! If not, then STFU!

And the only place it’s being discussed is on OU.

Justin Bieber is a Billboard RECORD BREAKER. ALL SEVEN SONGS FROM DEBUT CD IN THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN BILLBOARD HISTORY! FIRST SOLO ARTIST IN BILLBOARD HOT 100 HISTORY TO SEND FOUR SONGS FROM A DEBUT ALBUM INTO THE TOP 40 PRIOR TO ALBUM’S RELEASE. — bye bye JoHoes!

• fuck it

=============
    FUCK UP FANS :(

• mow.

i believe that is a satchel.

• Dudette*

WTF with that diabetes question? Someone please slap that woman.
    How is the diabetes going?
    It’s not going anywhere bitch, geeze

• Emilicious

Yay Nick! What’s up with the hat though?

• LovatoJonass

Paparazzi people have nothing else better to do with their lives.

• m

shannon said:
    I really wish people would stop bagging on Selena and Nick’s PAST romance or whatever you wanna call it. Honestly, I have seen a video once of Selena, Kevin, and Danielle coming out of a venue after a show, didn’t see Joe for some reason, and Nick actually stopped and waited for Selena and helped her to the car, honestly, just because they broke up or whatever, we dont know the reasons why, people are making their own assumptions, I dont think he would be the type to just date someone to date them or use someone and he probably wouldn’t have wasted his time with Selena if it meant nothing to him. She does seem like a super sweet girl, shes very pretty and she does seem quiet and reserved and mature just like he is.
    actually no one is bagging on selena. It’s the “nelena” fans that are “bagging” on Miley and anything that she does. Selena fans are under 10 and secretly use the computer when their parents aren’t looking and bag on selena’s competition (Miley). Even thought there really is no competition

”Honestly, I have seen a video once of Selena, Kevin, and Danielle coming out of a venue after a show, didn’t see Joe for some reason, and Nick actually stopped and waited for Selena and helped her to the car, honestly,”
    ——————————————

who the fuck needs help into a car??
    does she want him to clean her arse for her too??

• shannon

• Shianne

1st WHO IN THE HELL IS COURTNEY
    2nd That Is the dumbest question
    3rd its not a purse its a satchel for his db supplies
    4th I WANT THAT TRUCK

• ItsRaquel23

Okay, let’s get one thing straight: Nick Jonas doesn’t carry purses he would carry a murse… you know, a man purse! lmao :)

• lalalalala

haha murse? not even it’s just a messenger bag.
    p.s.- grabo’s a cutie:)

• sdfkjg

“HOW’S YOUR DIABETES GOING?”
    hahahahaha. way to ask a question, dumb bitch.

• Cheap Ativan
  • Buy Cialis
  • fake watches

Nick Jonas designers are very creative specially his recent collection which was launched in the NY is also displayed the best accessories range and designer bags as well.

0:19 big fu*king jew. yeah i heard it.

• YouBelongWithMe

mimi said:

HOW THE HELL IS TAYLOR A BACKSTABBER?

———————
    This is bullshit and also not necessary to put on this post.

The diabetes questions was rude and extremely stupid!!God, the boy has to have so much patience to put up with that stupidity.

And the person in the video – no way to tell who it is – video is blurry and the person is not recognizable.

totally agree…if its gonna be always the same…bff

no shit! isnt kevin supposed to get married soon? i love nick and all, but kevin and joe are still important

if this solo project aont bad enough with nick, there is this damn kevin wedding too. they cant grow up

• Chelsea-Rose

Aww, I love how Garbo stops to take a picture with those girls :)

Sorry but you cant really tell if it’s a man or a woman in that car, how can you tell that’s courntey?
    i think you’re too obsessed with the fact they’re dating, even if there are no really proofs. he went having lunch with his father, he had rehearsals with his band & he spent the day with garbo. i mean, get over it. can’t he be single? miley selena courtney..i don’t think he’s dating at the moment. he’s concerned on his current work. leave him alone and stop with the stupid rumors.

• Nicksupport

OMG thats no Courtney ….

Twitter is over capacity.

Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again.

uhh … whyyyy

so Courtney basically said :” I successfully made it somewhere in Los Angeles without relying on my GPS wooo!!! haha Finally!”

OK …
    to understand the meaning of the sentence you need 2 things
    1-brain
    2-good English

she didn’t say that she is going SOMEWHERE in LA

she said that she finally made it somewhere in LA without using GPS ( as in: I finally found somewhere to sit ) or ( I finally found somewhere in which I can relax) so she don’t have to make it specific anyway

obviously she didn’t mean what you “think” she meant :)

woow I’m a very bad teacher :\

Don’t think it’s Courtney. Even if he was going out with her he wouldnt be stupid enough to bring her to a rehearsal. That is work not play. He would see her privately afterwards cause that is how Nick operates. He is private.– Wow how Pathetic! If she is Nicks girlfriend that he asks her to hide her face. That must mean Jonas knows what a bad impact Courtney will make! Miley Selena Taylor and Camilla NEVER hid their faces! BUT she tweeted what a famewhore! lol

• NileyCanadian <3

i really dont like that hat.

• Anonymousvfr
  • Amelia

reply @ Mrs Joe Jonas
    Lmfaoo I could Just imagine it
    I swear I don’t even know u and I love u for u for saying ur comment
    he would be going to the next lane and see if their was any cars and would look straight at them scrunch his eyebrows togetherand raise oneip and be like WTF?!???!? Weridos
    and man I love this guy for having patience
    like WTH how’s ur diabetes going? How do u think it’s going nimrod
    parpazzis only do it for the money so y I can’t they just be doctors and leave these celebs alone I give props to any celebs having to deal with these annoying ppl

• MRS JOE JONAS

He looks hot driving :) our boy is growing right before our eyes!! and was it just me or did someone else melted when Garbo laughed?? his smile is almost as cute as Joes.. ALMOST!! I feel bad for Nick though having girls and paparazzi behind it would’ve been hilarious if while he was driving looked next to them and saw that girl creeping and video taping him, HAHAHAHA I can imagine his face LMAO

If you want to suck some Jonas wang say “I”.

• Abby

Love that boy!@ His dad is so nice! haha Garbo… I feel like a total creeper at the beginning watching him drive haha! :D

Just..stop it.
    Why do we always have to talk about Courtney? You don’t even know if they’re dating at the moment. Can’t we just talk about Nick projects?? I can’t wait to hear his album :)

Even if I miss Joe & Kevin lol <3

• lalalalaa.

it’s not a manpurse, it’s called a satchel. indiana jones wears one.

• xafranbix

Stop with the nourtney shit!

———————

It must be humiliating for her a 21 year old dating a 17 year old purity ring wearing jonas brother i mean yea sure teenies love him but her peers probably would think it was gross.

Just..stop it.

Even if I miss Joe & Kevin lol <3
    ++++++++++
    I agree.I am SICK of Courtney. This whole thing is killing the album for me. :(

Stop with the nourtney shit!

———————–

exactly. let’s just talk about NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS. :)

• xafranbix

it’s not a manpurse, it’s called a satchel. indiana jones wears one.

HAHA Thats what Nick Jonas thinks.

• laurb

That is…wow I feel kind of disgusted with myself for watching that
    Um leave him alone when he is driving, and in a restaurant. It looked like he was in a fishbowl there at the end

On the other hand, I love Garbo. That is the only part of this that was ok

selena used to hide her face dumbass your the only Pathetic one here

Stop with the nourtney shit!

———————–

exactly. let’s just talk about NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS. :)
    _________
    I will stop talking about her after this.. I NEVER EVER though he would have a more hated girlfriend than Selena and this just proves I was wrong.

The Courtney thing is rediculous. You can’t tell who is in the video.

Nick manages to avoid the paparrazzi when with a girl. I think he knows private places to take his dates. If he is with Courtney or anyone else it will be hard to tell cause he keeps it more quiet then his brothers.

the guys rich and can hold up longer duh

selena used to hide her face dumbass your the only Pathetic one here
    _____________
    It’s not saying much when you say that Selena hid her face. We all know how well that relationship turned out. HAHAHA

• shannon

LMFAO this made me laugh so hard! Like do you know how creepy this looks?! Ugh, I do not envy their jobs whatsoever but Nick looked hot :)

the guys rich and can hold up longer duh lol and he doesnt even shave. Just to let you know her ex BF Bret of 5 yrs was VERY TALL & VERY HOT! He’s 22 and he shaves! lol

• jenniferrr

Twitter over capacity sucks :l

selena used to hide her face dumbass your the only Pathetic one here — When did Selena ever put a hoodie and large glasses on??

Stop with the nourtney

talk about nick..j :)

• DinoGirl

Poo you, OU!
    It’s a satchel.
    :]

• shannon

Dinogirl: IKR?! Ugh, that ticked me off :/

(replying to this) – Nov 30, 2009 @ 01:18 pm

selena used to hide her face dumbass your the only Pathetic one here
    _____________

that was so funny i forgot to laugh

So Jonas is obviosuly aware of the negative impact Courtney would bring. LMAO!

• ssexybeast

Poo you, OU!
    It’s a satchel.
    :]

What’s the big diffrence?

Forgive me for asking.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Aww he’s a cute driver ahaha

WTF? How are people getting Courtney out of this video?

and so what

ITS COURTNEY! She has a WIDE FACE! eww Nick.

God, poor kid (even though he’s like 4 months older than me XD)…the paparazzi are all just a bunch of assholes. He’s fucking 17, leave him alone.

And the diabetes question, what the hell? “How is it going?” How do you think it’s going, bitch?

Sorry, I greatly despise the paparazzi.

ssexybeast said:
    Poo you, OU!
    It’s a satchel.
    :]

What’s the big diffrence?

Forgive me for asking.
    _______
    HA. there is no difference really. It’s just a nicer way of saying it.
    Poor guy takes a lot of crap for that satchel.

• shannon

“How’s your diabetes going?!” OMG…that person needs to learn how to talk to people haha…and I love how right when Miley is brought up its like okay guys have a good night hahahaha and then like back in the summer, when Miley was out somewhere and they asked about Nick, he was laughing. Guys, understand, they are in show business, so of course when they have a duet coming out or its nominated for something, they are going to act like bffs, but we dont know what goes on behind the scenes, they could despise eachother lol, because honestly, if they were that good of friends, he wouldnt have a problem saying, “Yeah, Miley’s doing well” or something like that haha.

But nothing compares to that one video of Joe and Brenda omg that guy was so flippin rude! He was like saying how ya holdin up man I was like these people need manners asap!!

WTF? How are people getting Courtney out of this video? —

WTF? How are people getting Courtney out of this video?
    _____________
    Because… this person is going to great lengths to keep him/herself hidden. Think about it. Who connected to the Administration would do that? Do you really think grown men in a band are going to do that? It was a rehearsal remember. If he had just a friend visiting, why the hiding?????
    NO this person clearly FAILED at trying to be discreet.

She is never vague like that.

It’s all circumstantial of course, but generally when you add 2 and 2 you come up with 4.

That’s all I’m saying. I personally think it’s EXTREMELY likely to be her, but do I know that for a fact, no.

• m

So Jonas is obviosuly aware of the negative impact Courtney would bring. LMAO!

• ssexybeast

LMAO. I wouldn’t doubt it.

Joe can save me anytime he wants btw. ;)

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!

can you FUCKING stop spamming? you’re annoying. no that’s not “court for sure” and you cant make everyone believe it’s her cause we aren’t stupid. so shut up.

You don’t call it a purse when Indianna Jones carries it.

I’m gonna go with it’s Courtney (and someone else drove her car out of the parking lot for her), and she went to dinner with all of them. I think it’s wonderful that Nick is able to enjoy some semblance of a social life. Let him enjoy it.

• ssexybeast

You don’t call it a purse when Indianna Jones carries it.

That only works with Chuck Norris.

how can you tell if that was courtney?
    you can barely see it.
    all your are doing is feeding her ego by thinking shes dating nick jonas.
    he’s skinnier than i am btw… :| jealous

• Brittnee

I Really think Nick Jonas is so cute also.I am so happy to see Mr.Kevin Jonas(Dad)in this video because he made the jonas Brothers happen and follow there dreams. I am so happy for Nick Jonas.He is Growing- up so Fast. I am going to support Nick all the way. I Can’t wait to Buy his CD December 3, 2009. I think Nick And Joe And Kevin are such great role models and also so much grounded. I really can’t wait for Daneille And Kevin Wedding . I really think they are so cute together And they will last for sure.

Justin Bieber Billboard Record BREAKER

His premiere quartet of Billboard Hot 100 Top 40 hits since July, ‘One Time,’ ‘One Less Lonely Girl,’ ‘Love Me,’ & Favorite Girl’ has resulted in an explosive # 6 Soundscan debut for My World, first week sales of 136,741 units. Also #1 in Canada, beating John Mayer to the top spot. ___ RIP JONAS BROTHERS! lol JB IS DONE!

• m

Justin Bieber Billboard Record BREAKER

Actually LVATT sold way more than bievers album in it’s first week. LVATT didn’t have any huge singles but overall the album did better than the singles

i feel like such a creeper watching this

• alixiss

How cute (L)

• ssexybeast

COVERED IN A HOODIE & GLASSES with the Black guy!

I kind of find it offensive to use the term “black guy” lol I don’t know though.

Just say African American next time please.

• Anonymous22222222222wwes

HOTTIE:))NILEYYYYYYYYY

• MZ

Hot ;) Love him<3

• hotmess

How is asking someone ‘How is your diabetes doing or w/e’ a stupid question? They’re just asking about his health. It’s nice to know that people care, jesus.

• DinoGirl

ssexybeast said:
    LMAO. I wouldn’t doubt it.

Joe can save me anytime he wants btw. ;)
    _______________________________________

Joooooooooooooe, ssexybeast needs your help!

• abc

they say my brother looks like nick jonas:

• m

LOL it’s not a purse.
    It’s a satchel which is used to carry his diabetes supplies.

• abc

don’t know why but it looks weird to see him driving a car

• YouBelongWithMe

Who the fuck asks ”how is your diabetes is doing?” That is the stupidest question I ever heard.

hahaha i agree!

Lol, hows the diabetes? That’s a dumb question

Justin Bieber Billboard Record BREAKER

His premiere quartet of Billboard Hot 100 Top 40 hits since July, ‘One Time,’ ‘One Less Lonely Girl,’ ‘Love Me,’ & Favorite Girl’ has resulted in an explosive # 6 Soundscan debut for My World, first week sales of 136,741 units. Also #1 in Canada, beating John Mayer to the top spot. RIP JONAS BROTHERS :{

Nick Jonas, the youngest member of Jonas Brothers and the frontman of the newly formed band Nick Jonas and the Administration, is promising a ‘huge announcement.’ The 17 year old JoBro tweets the announcement will come tomorrow (December 1).

The Celebrity Kids Examiner doesn’t know for sure but I have a hunch it could be plans for an upcoming tour with the Administration. Here’s why: over the weekend, Nick created his own Twitter account. One of his first tweets asked fans what they thought of an upcoming tour. So the timing makes sense especially since Nick’s first solo album is set to debut early in 2010. The Jonas Brothers are planning a 2010 tour, but it’s supposed to be a summer tour, which would give Nick Jonas and the Administration the early part of the year to hit the road.

If it’s true, it would be a huge week for Nick Jonas and the Administration as the band will perform live for the first time ever Tuesday, December 2.

Source: Examiner.com

• yuli

Poor? hahaha she is famewhore, in her twitter she is a idiot

@cgdancer612 if you could be any disney character, who would it be andd why ?!…Cinderella!!! bc she gets prince charming :)
    2:08 AM Nov 28th from UberTwitter

• Angelica

god they should leave him alone
    im sure those ppl who were eating and getting all those flashes were annoyed.
    pap hes just eating! ha

LOLLLLL ‘how’s your diabetes going??’ what the heck did she expect him to say….’yeah, its going great, im enjoying it so much!’ ?!?!?!??1

• tay

New twitter pic of courtney famewhore, she have tattoo and Photoshoot in her fat legs and fat body

When did Selena ever put a hoodie and large glasses on??

she once covered a sweater over her head

i love love Nick BUT im starting to miss our goofy Joe ansd sweet Kevin

WTF? How are people getting Courtney out of this video? —
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNx_RlUbQI THE PASSENGER IN THE SILVER CAR IS COURTNEY???? COVERED IN A HOODIE & GLASSES with the Black guy PAUSE AT 46 seconds!

Yeah still not seeing how you got Courtney out of this video….

• xafranbix

WTF? How are people getting Courtney out of this video?

When you’re a teenie, there’s nothing you can’t do

• Tashahahaha

Huh, maybe I’m blind but where is “Courtney” supposedly in the video?

Where’s Joe?
    I miss him. :(
    ____________

me too :( I know it s Nick week though but WHERE IS JOE …Probably in Paris IDK

• YouBelongWithMe

meli:]!! said:

The SATCHEL is for him to keep his diabetics meds.

Kevin is with Danille planning their wedding

Joe’s with his many friends having blast somewhere

• kimmy4444

where else do you expect him to keep his diabetes supplies

• ssexybeast

HA. there is no difference really. It’s just a nicer way of saying it.
    Poor guy takes a lot of crap for that satchel.

But he knows how to rock his murse lol

Huh, maybe I’m blind but where is “Courtney” supposedly in the video? — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNx_RlUbQI THE PASSENGER IN THE SILVER CAR IS COURTNEY???? COVERED IN A HOODIE & GLASSES with the Black guy!

• Tashahahaha

Huh, maybe I’m blind but where is “Courtney” supposedly in the video?

Woah, yeh thats Court for sure!
    Not.
    How can you tell if that is her, it’s impossible.
    It might as well be Kevin

===

Your probably a Niley fan
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Well yeh I am.
    But whats that got to do with it?
    I’m not delusional.
    You honestly couldn’t make out that to be anyone.
    If it was her I don’t have a problem with it. But THAT does not show me to be her.

hahah wooaah that is court!
    you can tell
    she is hiding
    and chewing the gum
    so f’n annoying

• Pixita

Du Bist Krank!
    Rude on so many levels, poor boy. However, Garbo, how fucking cute is he?

ITS COURTNEY! She has a WIDE FACE! eww Nick.
    and miley specks like a man

• m

ITS COURTNEY! She has a WIDE FACE! eww Nick.
    and miley specks like a man
    what’s specks?

mimi how is taylor a backstabber?

• dangerrr

wow. so awkward driving somewhere with some car next to you tryin` to keep up so they can video tape you. i don`t think i`d be able to drive normally &&ignore everything like he did. that`s just tooo stalker-ish. he was just trying to grab some dinner -_-

and miley specks like a man — you mean a raspy voice? So does Demi lovato & Demi Moore. Raspy Voices are hot!