Miley Cyrus RAPPING Backstage Nashville

Miley Ray rapping backstage for her close friend Alison. Thx FlawlessFlawsie!

• doodoo

miley is gangsta

kinda and wow lol

• doodoo

i like ur icon doodoo

• devilgrins

she’s hilarious with the impromptu rap ;D

• lovelockdown

haha that was pretty wack but funnyish.You get points for trying Miles=)
    now can i have a DEMI post please oU

doodoo said:

do i look like taylor swift btw just wondering

you’ve got nicer eyes i think :D

• Anonymous41

Wow for once no hate on Miley! I,likey! Well I think it will have to do with the lack of comments but hey its nice while it lasts!

is flawlessfawsie or w/e allison? ou always gets vids from them.

love milerz

I thought that Alison person was a paparazzi?
    Also the person who keeps asking (swear I saw it in another post) if you look like tswifty, no.

• doodoo

to the person above no this is the only time ive asked

Cute.

@girl who asked if you look like taylor a little i like your hair better though

• LifesGood

yea allison is the guys that works for hollywood.tv but miley hired him to film for mileyworld and noie&ems show [ ppl in hard times need income]

I LOVE THISSS<3 miley’s awesomee!! hahaha omg she’s like one of the few who can pull this off, she’s so fun!

WORD.

• fgfgfgfgfg

im not a spam bot im going to murder the person who invented oceanup

alison is a girl not guy

shes so awesome.shes really funny.u gotta lover her for trying!love u miley:)

• LifesGood

allison is a brazilian guy:) not a girl
    in all the hollywood.tv clips u see long ago miley wondering why his name in the usa was a girls name
    its a guy she hired to film for mileyworld and noie&ems show:)
    LOVE MILES!! she’s so funny!

• SuckIt,Oceanup

alison is a girl not guy

She sounds like a man.

• LifesGood

** that works at hollywood.tv too:P
    he’s soo funny! they’re hilarious together

• StarLightSTARbright

LMAO.
    I love you Miley!

• adam

love the screename

hahaha funny
    love u milez

• the_historian

i want to watch but i need to do my essay pfft

• idkMyBFFjill

god i love her. the only thing she needs to do is improve the upper register of her voice and then she’ll be like literally the perfect everything.

• idkMyBFFjill

i want to watch but i need to do my essay pfft
    seriously can’t spare 0:42 seconds?

FlawlessFlawsie! is still a stupid bitch that should be run over

nope FlawlessFlawsie! is just some stupid bitch who thinks she is all that awesome who sends shit to OU to make herself seem important she also has many poser OU accounts on twitter she is just a stupid bitch

• teala

close friend allison a.k.a. creepy stalker paparazzi that she invites to video her.

hahaha she’s funny :) i saw her in concert tonight and it was fucking amaziiiiing, love her!

yeah the time it took for you to write that comment and answer the math question you could have already watched it.

Watch it and then do it. If you don’t, it will haunt you all through the essay writing process. Well, probably not, but still, might as well get it out of the way.

• the_historian

lol i just watched it
    i don’t have to answer a math question and i don’t type slow so no

• the_historian

seriously can’t spare 0:42 seconds?

i didn’t even look at the time. i just saw the video and thought ‘oh footage’ and i’m still procrastinating on oceanup lol

• idkMyBFFjill

seriously can’t spare 0:42 seconds?

bahaha same. its 11:40 and i have liek 5 pages of notes to take UGHHH lol

• the_historian

has it been this dead on oceanup lately?

Paparazzi are nothing else than trained photographers. Some of them work for studios and do normal work too, like portraits or wedding photo’s etc.

• iFail2Much

Yeah, I never really cared to watch the Grammy’s because it’s all bullshit. But I just want to see Nick perform. But it’s going to be up on OceanUp anyways. lol. :)

Yeah that’s the good thing. Nick’s performance will be on Youtube and the nominees list will be all around internet so yeah.
    I do wanna see the actual show though.

I find tall guys a complete turn on! Liam is so tall and so cute.

I do wanna see the actual show though.— If The Climb and BTS get a Nom I WILL DIE! I TELL YOU! I WILL DIE! so call 911 fast!

I wonder if Nick met Liam?

Miley probably knows what she is in for. Look, at her dress:

LIAM IS GORGEOUS!! http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/193281/miley-cyrus-liam-hem

I like liam miley need to date someone. Nick is dating that pedo who has nothing on miley, but then again i don’t know what that boy was thinking to date courtney, miley looks 10x better. — I think Danielle is prettier than Courtney. AT BEST Courtney is cute, and JUST CUTE!

—————

• DemiandMileyPones

You girls don’t know if Nick has a small ‘weenie’. And what a you guys 4. Just say penis. :/

—————–
    We are joking is that selena keeps on saying nick has a small weenie lol.

True danielle is prettier than courtney, courtney is cute but i think she mental to date a kid specially when she had a boyfriend who went to law school. You know a real man not a kid who says he don’t know what love is, and can keep a relationship with the girl he really loves. — Yes! Have you seen his picture? Bret her ex is gorgeous! Very tall and very handsome. He’s 22 and a Law Student. They dated for 5 yrs. And the man shaved! lol I dont get it. She must be a gold digger.

• DemiandMileyPones

We are joking is that selena keeps on saying nick has a small weenie lol.

_____

Selena? Wow. You mean Jackie.!?

• iFail2Much

lol She’s amazing.
    I love you Miley <3

The Jonas Family are all short. I just hope they dont get fat like Papa J

Danielle is prettier than Courthey for sure!

—————

Well we notice that joe can’t keep his weeniee in his pants, but nick and kevin you don’t see nothing but a a little peanut there. We also think Selena need to stop talking about nick’s penis please get some class.

KISS MY BUTT! T SWIFT! MILEY WILL WIN A GRAMMY FOR THE CLIMB! JB & MILES WILL WIN FOR BTS!

Well we notice that joe can’t keep his weeniee in his pants, but nick and kevin you don’t see nothing but a a little peanut there.– I think Joe’s Pee pee is just right! I think Liam’s is gonna Miley a heart attack.

We are joking is that selena keeps on saying nick has a small weenie lol.

_____

Selena? Wow. You mean Jackie.!?
    —————
    We know is selena because miley and selena are the one’s who probably seen nick’s penis erected and excited, and we never heard about nick tiny penis before so it must be selena saying the deeds on nick tiny peanut penis. shame on you selena, miley never talk about nick’s penis. Only after you dated him is that we hear of nick little penis.

Its smaller than a baby gerkin, sorry guys..

• iFail2Much

Does anyone know at what time the Grammy nominations are?

• DemiandMileyPones

_______

Joe is a BEAST.! ;D We all know that. For sure..

• DemiandMileyPones

Does anyone know at what time the Grammy nominations are?

_______

I think 8. Like usual. I don’t know. But i’m really nervous for Nick… :/

————————
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!
    Miley will have a heart attacked with liam excited penis hahahaha. We all know boys get to excited when they kiss, lol. Liam must have a huge sausage there lol.

Today is a good day:

Yeah, peach rings exist all over the world.
    I ruin my teeth for Miley now. :)
    She is such a bad little role model! (sarcasm)

• iFail2Much

Does anyone know at what time the Grammy nominations are?

_______

I think 8. Like usual. I don’t know. But i’m really nervous for Nick… :/

Thanks. I’ve never bothered for the Grammy before but now I am curious. I can’t see them anyway :/ I wanted to see Nick perform. I bet he will do great!

• DemiandMileyPones

I think 8. Like usual. I don’t know. But i’m really nervous for Nick… :/

____

Man! Liam is tall. He is taller than everyone there including her buddy guard. I guess miley needs no protection when liam is around, he can be her hero tale and her buddy guard.

Liam must have a huge sausage there lol.
    I think miley will have a heart attacked the guy is what 6″2 or 6″1 those comes is big packages lol. poor miley she died of a heart attack after feeling liam weeniee. ___ LIAM IS 6’5! Gaston is 6’0! Nick is 5’8! 6’5 eeeeeps!

• deco

She is so beautiful and sweet

• Kpurity

Hi all, I’m new to OU and am curious as to why the Hell are there so many comments on the Jonas Brothers posts. LOL, they’re a poor woman’s Hanson.

On topic though, I really kind of love Miley Cyrus but the main reason I would love for her to win a Grammy was to watch Oh No They Didnt go crazy. The LOLs would be epic.
    There are a lot of Jonas Brothers fans, me included.
    I’m pretty sure on this site, there’s mostly JB fans, then Miley fans, then I don’t know.

• i kinda like u

lol,love her

oh and about the grammy nominees…i hope miley gets nominated for the climb in a category,demi for the best new artist and i really hope jb&taylor get nominated for somethin too.

• Miley you can drive my car

Miley Cyrus Tracking For Big Album Sales Week
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009

With most media coverage focused on Susan Boyle’s “I Dreamed a Dream”’s impending album sales victory over anticipated releases from Adam Lambert, Rihanna and Lady Gaga, observers have largely ignored one of the week’s other big players–Miley Cyrus.

Her Wal-Mart EP “Time of our Lives” was all over the store’s promotional material for this past weekend’s shopping rush, and it thus posted a strong sales week. With 55% of retailers having already reported sales figures to Hits Daily Double, Cyrus’ album ranks second behind Boyle’s smash hit release. If the numbers hold up, it will fall in the same range as the albums from Lambert, Gaga and Rihanna and move up significantly from last week’s position (number 29).

Other multiple-week holdovers benefiting from early Holiday season shopping are Carrie Underwood’s “Play On,” Andrea Bocelli’s “My Christmas” and Taylor Swift’s “Fearless” and “Sounds of the Season.”

Sauce:

• anythingdisney, is much better

1 susan boyle columbia 669,843 —

from #29 to #6

Work it out, Miles!

And go Taylor <33 =)

• skipper

she’s hilarious
    LMAO. I LOVE THIS <3

Taylor…Don’t even get me started on her. She’s probably going to win a Grammy for “Best Black Methal Song” Seriously. I love her music but just no

lol

• Alterego

same here

Sorry for the misspelling my phone is wack. Also I mean The jonas Brothers will be Made FUN of again this year. They are only used for ratings. And just to add Nick Jonas had his camp GET him a place as a performer. He wasn’t invited. Last year they were when they performed that horrendus number with Stevie, but not this year. And look up last years performance there were so many reviews making fun of them for that. I am not even a Taylor fan but she is trully an amazing artist and just so you its mostly just all you die hard Jonas fana hating on her. She will most likely and most def. Win a grammy or 2. As to the Jonas Brothers.. I don’t think so. I don’t even think Miley will be nominated or even Demi Lovato. The Grammys are for respected artist and not for up teen sensation disney stars.

miley above all deserves a nomination the climb>love story

Am I the only one who doesn’t want Miley/Jonas/Demi to win a grammy? At least, not yet. I feel like a Grammy would be the culmination for years of toil. Not a couple of years of writing your diary. Maybe that’s just me. I’d rather they get nominated if it’s deserved, not if it’s just a ratings grab.

Dec 1, 2009 @ 09:50 pm

then taylor dont deserve on either Miley deserves one way before Taylor anyways

To me, overrated means people say you’re better than you are. And the evidence for that is awards. JB never won any like you said, neither has Miley(except fan awards). Over exposed would probably be the more appropriate term.

I feel as if over rated and over exposed are pretty much the same thing. You’re so over exposed that people idolize your every breath, therefore making you over rated. TBH, I’m a fan of Miley and Demi and Taylor, but just about every Disney star, or some what teen idol is over rated. They’re all great and I like them musically, but c’mon they’re not /god sent/ gifts.

• hi

doodoo said:
    do i look like taylor swift btw just wondering
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i see what u mean but ur prettier.

The only thing keeping the Jonas some what famous is their looks. Their music is fairly mediocre, but I’m sure everyone gets tired of the whole ‘I LOVE YOU, BUT I CAN’T HAVE YOU.’ ‘NOW I HAVE YOU, SO I LOVE YOU.’ Like really, they need variation, maybe less love songs and something that relates to a party theme, I understand they’re trying to mature, but do all actual mature artist only have love sick songs. But hm, i don’t know.

Neither of them deserve one at this stage imo. But I think in a few years maybe, and they’d probably appreciate it more. How much can Taylor really appreciate what she has when she gets it by the truck load?

NEW MILEYWORLD MEET & GREETS! awwwww http://tinyurl.com/y9an4a3
    OU POST THIS!! THIS IS WHY I LOVE MILEY!!!!!!!!

Someone said there was a Miley mention on Scrubs? ANyone know what that was?

wow, i wish i knew…I love scrubs, but i watch the reruns late at night so I don’t know, now it’s driving me crazy, i wanna know!

• Nicksupport
  • Nicksupport
  • britt

Miley is awesome !!!

• Lilly

Someone said there was a Miley mention on Scrubs? ANyone know what that was?

—————————
    i love scrubs but i don’t like how it change with the old cast leaving and there a new cast coming in so i don’t watch it anymore. on a side note, it seems like at lot of comedies have mention miley or hannah at some point.

• Xiomy

I like the way she never fails to make me laugh.

Dylan Sprouse talking about Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smyjavkbvf4&feature=related

lol. millllez.
    GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT OCEANUP! MILEY CYRUS’S “CLOSE FRIEND” ISN’T A CLOSE FRIEND……

IT’S A PAPARAZZI DUDDE. JFYI.
    DO YOUUU KEEEP UP?

• Anonymous912

miley is an idiot…what else is new?

—————

Yeah, did you know she’s mentioned on Bart’s chalkboard in the opening sequence of The Simpsons? Haha, that’s when you know you’ve made it big…Also, I head Peter Griffin thinks Nick Jonas is cute

• JonasxCyrus

Grammy noms are out tomorrow.
    I’m praying that Taylor, miley or Jobro get one :)

• the_historian

it’s about time peter is correct about somethingxD

• gwendolyn

she so funny all the time. she seems super happy person the nicknames smiley defiately fits her lol. she so darn beautiful.

• poems

cool love her:)

• :) :) :)

word.

Nick cant drive a jetski. duh… But when Liam and Miley went , Liam the Man drove the jetski :)

how to do the hoedown throwdown

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I thought Nick’s single was gonna be out today?

• annamile

HAHA SHE IS AMAZING!

LOL Allison is a paparazzo!

• kim5

Liam is like Justin Gaston without work and needs contacts and Miley’s fame

wow miley u think ur so cool dontcha

• Delsy

Haha Love her so much.

• LoveLautner

All you anonymous people out there, will you please separate your replies like this:

I like chocolate!!

___________

No way! Me too! We are, like, totes gonna be best friends.

Okay? Coz you’re confusing the hell out of me.

lol.love her.

Liam is a whole foot taller than Miley eeps!

HAHAHAH she is soo coollll

OMG what scary is Ashley Tisdale & her BF.. Hes HUGEEEEEE

really really beutiful miles god bless u!!!

ugh i hate her voice

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/193281/miley-cyrus-liam-hemswroth-kiss-08/ Miley– I ‘m dating Nick Jonas and are you dating anyone? Liam uhhh uhhh uhhh No not anymore. Liam btw, you and Nick serious? Miley – well he is the love of my life….

ugh i hate her voice
    I love her voice.

Liam is gorgeous ok! so now i want to see the movie more than ever. How they fell in love on the movie set that is so romantic. He is yummy to look at, love his hot body. — When I look at you was filmed Aug 16th a few days before the Movie wrapped. THEY ARE IN LOVE IN THAT VIDEO!!

I wonder if Nick met Liam?– I have watched Send it On and Nick is not much taller than Miley. In fact their shoulder meet. AND MILEY ISNT WEARING HEELS!

omg! omg! they look so great together true the teen golden couple sound great the both hot. i cant wait to see the movie true love happening omg.

Miley always gets the hot guys. Nick, Lucas, Justin (he was hot) Nick , Liam … imo Liam is the hottest guy she ever dated!

—————-
    Nick probably looks like a miget next to liam. I bet liam looks like a hero next nick lol. I bet nick looked like a kid next to liam that why nick is dating pedo courtney she is so short she makes him feel better about his height.

See i feel tall with courtney i will date short girls for my ego.

See i feel tall with courtney i will date short girls for my ego.– lol truefax! But too bad for Nick Courtney has NO BOOBS at ALL and short fat legs, not long & lean like Mileys

Courtney and Nick will be outed very soon..

• HannahMary

Jackie, you are mental. Why are you so obsessed with heights?

Courtney and Nick will be outed very soon..
    Who cares about courtney she is not famous, and she very short who like to show her panties all the time.

ok! seriously i want miley life. She get the hottest looking guys with hottest bodies. No other disney girl has gotten such a hot looking guys, even at that she excel all the girls too. Man liam,justin,nick hot! hot! hot! — Justin used to be hot,he went downnnnn hill after they broke up. Nick is going thru a fugly faze for me. I dont know why but he is not as cuyte as 6 months ago. Liam is hot now.

Liam is hotter than nick for sure.

Let nick date the average girl courtney who is short lol so short it makes nick feel tall lol.

I made the height comment and I am not Jakie. I just stated their actual heights. Tall guys are hot

Billy Ray is tall, Tish is Tall, Braison, and Trace. Adding Nick would ruin the family genes. Liam is perfect.

Courtney and Nick will be outed very soon..
    —————
    yeah! who cares about courtney she a downgrade from miley for sure. I will not feel proud of dating her, since miley is huge and courtney is not even famous, so nobody cares about her.

• devilgrins

okokok…. when did this conversation turn into a miley’s boyfriends showdown?!

KISS MY BUTT T SWIFT! MILEY WILL WIN A GRAMMY FOR THE CLIMB! JB & MILES WILL WIN FOR BTS!

Everyone is with the right couple.

nick is with a super short girl who makes him feel better about his height.

Miley is with a guy who represent her and looks hot.

Nick can be miley buddy, he too short to be her boyfriend now.

when did this conversation turn into a miley’s boyfriends showdown?!– lol In this corner we have Liam H… applause applause.. in this corner we have Nick J applause applause.. Liam — where is he? I dont see him? Nick are f#@king crazy? I’m not fighting that dude. He will step on me & Crush me like a peanut ;/

• Joe Jonas

when did this conversation turn into a miley’s boyfriends showdown?!– lol In this corner we have Liam H… applause applause.. in this corner we have Nick J applause applause.. Liam — where is he? I dont see him? Nick are you f#@king crazy? I’m not fighting that dude. He will step on me & Crush me like a peanut
    ————————
    lol lol

Well nick got rid of justin can nick get rid of liam is the question????

• devilgrins

i love the jonas brothers, but i have to laugh at your joke ;) i can totally imagine that.

Well nick got rid of justin can nick get rid of liam is the question????___ NO WAY!! Nick had his chance and he blew it.

Well, putting my 2 cents in with the BF convo, I actually like Liam. I think both him and nick are cute, but in different ways, but I have a thing for aussie’s, so I always secretly wanted her to hook up with him, even for just a little while.

lol…kinda funny, even though you do belong in a mental institute

I have a thing for aussie’s, so I always secretly wanted her to hook up with him, even for just a little while. — OMG I LOVE liam’s voice! His accent melts me!! And in the Movie trailer, when Liam says (in a american accent) “I love Ronnie, I never met anyone like you before” At that moment I wanted to Ronnie more anyone in the world ever!

——————-
    I know nick is so stupid. He got miley back after dating that dumb ass selena who has no identity of her own and is a wannabe miley and taylor swift and then he get this miget courtney who is less famous and less prettier. The boy is stupid i tell you.

Well nick got rid of justin can nick get rid of liam is the question????

___ NO WAY!! Nick had his chance and he blew it.

—————-
    yeap! i don’t think miley will dump another guy for nick, i think she learned her lesson with undecided nick. Let him stay with the girl that looks like a miget, she makes him feel taller lol.

Miley and liam they deserve a chance, since nick was too busy with courtney.

Strange discussions are going on here.
    (Backs out slowly)

know nick is so stupid. He got miley back after dating that dumb ass selena who has no identity of her own and is a wannabe miley and taylor swift.. ___ Miley was so happy when they Video chatted. I think Nick got busy and forgot to call her. I dont blame Miley for dumping Nick at all!

Nick and Courtney will get ALOT of bad press when they are exposed.

Strange discussions are going on here.
    (Backs out slowly)
    —————-
    lol!

i know i just keep on laughthing, miley post are always so funny lol.

we have selena talking about nick weeniee peanut penis

we have liam huge sausage weeniee penis.

we have nick peanut weenie

we have nick height

we have liam height

etc i find the whole discussion hilarious.

hope miley, nick and liam dont read this lol.

It is selena fault for talking about nick peanut penis.

—————
    We don’t know who dumped who, but miley genuinly seems really hurt at one time on her twitter. Even her mom got involved, she seemed so sad.

I think miley needs a guy who is there for her,nick has gotten cocky and arrogant, miley needs a new beginning and i hope liam finally gives miley the happiness nick never gave her.

• snowstars

Strange discussions are going on here.
    (Backs out slowly)

ROFL.

• ssexybeast

Ugh…I’m up again…=/…I’m never going to get any sleep lol
    But that video is sweet :)

• devilgrins

anythingdisney, is much better said:

1 susan boyle columbia 669,843 —

45 39 taylor swift big machine 28,463 +79%
    taylor swift

—————–
    from #29 to #6

Work it out, Miles!

And go Taylor <33 =)

i so agree with your username ;D
    surprise surprise that OU had yet post something about this.

• i kinda like u

OMG that’s great from #29 to #6
    Go taylor &miley

• devilgrins

lols, hello ssexybeast. what time is it on your side?

• ssexybeast

lols, hello ssexybeast. what time is it on your side?

It’s 5:41 and I’ve been up since 3 and can’t go back to sleep lol…=[

Joe Jonas said:
    JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! JOE IS HOTTEST JONAS!! ____ Ok, Joe I believe you. Go back to sleep now. nite nite

I think miley needs a guy who is there for her,nick has gotten cocky and arrogant. __ I agree 1000% Money and fame changes people. I love you hair , your eyes, your old levi’s.. Nick would be caught dead in Levi’s now. :(

• Anonymcous

selena was in the top 5 google images searched, that major

ssexybeast said:

lols, hello ssexybeast. what time is it on your side?

It’s 5:41 and I’ve been up since 3 and can’t go back to sleep lol…=[

addiction to OU? hahas. well, on the bright side i can accompany you for 4 more hours till the others wake up ;D

ok ok guys lets change the subject do u think miley will nominated for grammy(theclimb) __YES! And BTS with JB! for sure!

• Alterego

I’ve got in a fight with my brother, because i have to much icons of Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers.

Alterego said:

lols, that’s sad. are you the older sister or the younger one?

Nick and the word “acting” in the same sentence, is scary,.

Yeah

I watched and they changed almost everything. So now all the doctors from Sacred Heart teach Med School and JD passed out mix Cd’s and said and Miley Cyrus fans should pick up the green one because she’s heavily featured.

Hope I could help :)

Someone said there was a Miley mention on Scrubs? ANyone know what that was?

• LoveLautner

See i feel tall with courtney i will date short girls for my ego.

______________

You bet a lot. I hope you know gambling is addictive.

LoveLautner said:

See i feel tall with courtney i will date short girls for my ego.

______________

You bet a lot. I hope you know gambling is illegal.

lols you are funny. and taylor looks cute ;)

selena was in the top 5 google images searched, that major
    —————
    WHO CARES miley already been there and done that!

• missdestinyhope

Check your e-mail OU

• devilgrins

why is no one on the internet yet??

NEW MILEYWORLD MEET & GREETS! awwwww http://tinyurl.com/y9an4a3
    OU POST THIS!! THIS IS WHY I LOVE MILEY!!!!!!!!

hahaha! davedays is hilarious he so obsessed with miley is adorable. i guess he saw her and now he thinks more about her he so cute. Party in the usa parody.
    He is handsome but he need to eat.

• jesssslovesjonas

I dont even know who she is anymore..
    She used to be my idol but shes changed so much.
    I hate it

jesssslovesjonas said:

I dont even know who she is anymore..
    She used to be my idol but shes changed so much.
    I hate it

it’s just a video of her rapping. it’s cute. how did it show that she has changed?

Does anyone else notice Liam hanging around in the background?

Does anyone else notice Liam hanging around in the background? — NO where? Are what mark?

• mmmm

i have exam and cant study

• mmmm

iam actually a medical student 4th year

• mmmm

hi any body here

• HannahMary

Does anyone else notice Liam hanging around in the background?

Yeah, I saw. I like him though.

Yeah, I saw. I like him though. — Liam where? I dont see him at all.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Aw, I love Miles when she’s all smiley miley. =]
    I think Liam makes her really happy..

December 01, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT ISN’T TALKING TO DEMI LOVATO ANYMORE?!

According to a Zack Taylor.ca insider, Taylor Swift is NOT talking to Demi Lovato anymore!!

“Taylor’s very busy and doesn’t like some of the things Demi has been doing recently. Either of them has really made an effort to stay in contact since they last got together.”

I wonder if this has anything to do with Demi secretly hooking-up with Joe Jonas aka Taylor’s ex-boyfriend?!

aww liam is so supportive that is exactly what miley need someone who there for her. love liam. — wheres Liam? I dont see him… Point him out please..

liam makes miley happy i am happy for her. Love this guy, i can’t wait to see them walk the red carpet like zanessa did. Finally a real man that can take his girl public.

Omg there’s Liam. I like him. Cute couple r friends.

Funny how no one can point Liam out in the video LOL!

—————-

The tall guy with the Blue shirt and baseball cap is her Manager you dummies! lmao

Funny how no one can point Liam out in the video LOL!

—————
    what are you blind the guy with the red shirt in the back the really tall guy at the beginning.

At the beginning of the video he is at the back the really tall guy trying to hide from the camera and staying behind, i guess he wants to keep it private. I hope he don’t get as stupid as nick with the privacy shit. — You mean the guy with red flannel shirt? How can make him out? Just cause he’s tall?

—————–
    You are the dummy one the guy at the beginning in the middle with the red shirt at 0:03 he right in the middle dummy are you blind.

Could be Liam in the red shirt. He’s tall enough, but you cant make out his face..

• LoveLautner

lols you are funny. and taylor looks cute ;)

_______

Why thank you =)

And, really, doesn’t he always. ;]

selena was in the top 5 google images searched, that major
    —————
    WHO CARES miley already been there and done that!__ YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

Most searched for celebrities of 2009
    2012
    Hannah Montana
    Star Trek
    Eclipe
    Halo
    District 9
    Bruno MILEY IS GETTING NOTICED IN AUSTRALIA! :) http://google-au.blogspot.com/2009/12/top-aussie-searches-of-year.html

• anon

mileys not shallow like you

• 967

YES! And BTS with JB! for sure!—-lol your not raven

• 967

Its smaller than a baby gerkin, sorry guys..

your brain is that small how sad

• cyrussupport

no 1 would call

• t

reallY? then i hope they do!

• ALEX{:()

you really don’t know if they really are dating or its just for publicity and also liam may not be a famewhore like asston but he is a cheater i may not know the full story but that’s really low TBH and the fact that miley said he had a big part in her change this summer pretty much sums it up i have nothing against the if she is happy then so be it ignorance is bliss i guess but its not going to last long because soon shes back to HM and back to her usual self and the on to her next movie wings and who knows whats she’ll be like then but i doubt that he’ll be there at that point miley hasn’t kept a boy longer than a couple months the longest was nick it would make sense because miley needs someone that can put her in her place but liam seems kind of like asston just following her around… like really? not much of an upgrade is it? and really for ppl commenting is your only defense is his looks and how big his… is? cuz i got some pix to say otherwise of this liam guy i really think miley is smart but not enough when it comes to boys and liam does seem like hes gonna have stupid rules like nick about the relationship but not enough authority to enforce it which in all reality makes him weak and a lap dog. PS miley has also said in September in an interview at her rehearsals that shes not looking to have a big relationship at the moment so don’t get your hopes up i wouldn’t be surprised if this thing with liam ends in the next month or two.

• tym

your life is really pathetic then if thats all you have to live for

• Nick Jonas

Liam has the biggest Penis ever ;)

• ui

agree 1000% Money and fame changes people. I love you hair , your eyes, your old levi’s.. Nick would be caught dead in Levi’s now. :(—hope you know one little comment about bringing someone down doesnt make you a better person just makes you look like an idiot and bitter!

• antimimi

mimi get a life

• ui

LIAM IS 6’5! Gaston is 6’0! Nick is 5’8! 6’5 eeeeeps—um your really shallow, how sad

• cyrussupport

he looks like a monkey

• cyrussupport

cause you met him right?

• ytm

thats not funny thats actually making you sound like an idiotic child, go to school and learn something teenie

cause you met him right? — Not your life. Nick & Miley are friends and they cool with each other dating other people. Get over Niley!

OH no. Its that time of the month ;(

• rt

whats up with you and heights jackie?

Liam is Man, Nick is a small boy.

• yu

know nick is so stupid. He got miley back after dating that dumb ass selena who has no identity of her own and is a wannabe miley and taylor swift and then he get this miget courtney who is less famous and less prettier. The boy is stupid i tell you.—–and your also very stupid if thats how you see them as

• cyrussupport

Not your life. Nick & Miley are friends and they cool with each other dating other people. Get over Niley!—I can like whatever couple i want so you get over it! I dont even know why you care and you never ans my real question

• rt

Liam is Man, Nick is a small boy.

courtneys a woman, mileys a small little girl

• ui

Everyone is with the right couple.

nick is with a super short girl who makes him feel better about his height.

Miley is with a guy who represent her and looks hot.

Nick can be miley buddy, he too short to be her boyfriend now.

shallow……….

• JonasxCyrus

Lmao
    Love Miley<3

am i dreaming?? a not selena but miley post! finally!

• Kourtney

doodoo said:
    do i look like taylor swift btw just wondering
    ******
    not really, but you’re gorgeous!

• hpaddictedx

LOL love this.

• hpaddictedx

Did anyone else get a pop up about a survey…

She’s cool/ and outta the point and sorry to bring this ip but for whoever is saying Taylor Swift is overrated.. Um, have you guys ever heard of a band called The Jonas Brothers? And do you guys remember last year? That is also overrated. They have since then burned out but disney used to publicise them and merchendise them off the ass. Just because they never won awards doesn’t mean they were over rated. Think about that. And Tay isn’t even disney so and is a very highly respected country and just artist in general unlike the brothers. They are not very well respected and dout they will be nominated for a grammy and if they are its gonna be like last year and not win because they are pretty much a joke to everyone and will also most likely be made again this year.

• idkMyBFFjill

doodoo said:
    do i look like taylor swift btw just wondering
    ******
    not really, but you’re gorgeous!
    agree. ur eyes are just different. taylor’s are like fierce, urs are like cute, i guess, lol. IMO, you > taylor

• Girlyou

Fucking hilarious.
    Love her.

• qt

Justin used to be hot,he went downnnnn hill after they broke up. Nick is going thru a fugly faze for me. I dont know why but he is not as cuyte as 6 months ago. Liam is hot now.—–you are mentally retarded seriously

• antijackie

and suddendly your a doctor jackie?

Joe doesnt have a problem with tall girls. Nic is the insecure one.

• antijackie

Small guy cough Nick J cough small weenies, small smile on the girls face, BIG guys cough Liam cough BIG weenies, BIG smile on the girls face. ;)

are you 5 or 4?

• rt

The Jonas Family are all short. I just hope they dont get fat like Papa J

you have a problem against fat people?

haha Miley is awesome :D

• ALEX{:()

PS miley has also said in September in an interview at her rehearsals that shes not looking to have a big relationship at the moment so don’t get your hopes up i wouldn’t be surprised if this thing with liam ends in the next month or two.___ A Niley lover in Denial.. Sorry for you. Liam is the best thing that ever happened to Miley. He is THERE for her. He understands her. Miley herself said Liam understands her better than anyone.____ seriously LOL… i could care less about nick or niley just stating facts BTW have you ever met nick and its seems miley says that about all the guys she dates remember justin ya she said he was “supportive and good clean living guy” and how she loved him… BTW I’ve seen an recent interview where she has clearly said “I CAN’T confirm or deny my relation w/liam” sounds kinda odd to me cuz she usually says “i will neither conform or deny” so there is a difference between not wanting to and unable to because it could jeopardize something hint… hint… the movie so don’t be quick to rule out a publicity stunt but again i could really care less about niley I’m just stating facts nick did have the balls to be tough with her but miley needs attention and looks for idiot guys who will just follow her around and just be one of her accessories… as if her dogs haven’t suffered enough

• oopo

I think Joe’s Pee pee is just right

pee pee? lol how old are you? i bet you never seen one in your life

—————-
    what are you blind that liam and he is following her he trying to stay away from the camera the whole time. he follow her if you notice him, he trying not to get caught in the camera.

Courtney Boyfriend is the same height and same body type as that guy on the Daily 10 interviewing Nick. Bret is extremely HOT! Nick looks so small next to him. What a downgrade Courtney ;/

You mean the guy with red flannel shirt? How can make him out? Just cause he’s tall? — true THIS!

• oopo

stop being jealous selena

———————
    i guess tall guys follow miley all around that looks like miley lol. But then again she is real beautiful.

———————
    i guess tall guys follow miley all around that looks like liam lol. But then again she is real beautiful

what are you blind do you know how liam looks like? because i do and that is liam, plus he is super tall i guess miley like tall guy lol. TAll guys have huge ummm… yummy yummy. He really represent miley he tall, good looking, and he can kick anyone’s butt. — Nick is way too short and too weird with all his stupid rules. Justin was too dumb. Liam is gorgeous , tall and supportive. Miley walking on the Red Carpet with a boy FINALLY! Liam isnt a famewhore ;) http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9100000/The-Last-Song-miley-cyrus-9191299-500-422.jpg

plus he is super tall i guess miley like tall guy lol. TAll guys have huge ummm… yummy yummy. He really represent miley he tall, good looking, and he can kick anyone’s butt. — Nick’s weenie is smaller than a roll of pennies lol

Selena is not nice to talk about nick’s weenie now that he dumped you is not ethical you know. We know you are bitter and can’t get no good looking guys like miley but still. We all know nick got hit in the head when he dated you, stop! you are so bitter, you liked that weenie for a while didn’t you, to the point you still talk about him.

• devilgrins

i’m trying to ignore the argument if mr. tall guy is really liam or not. but what you said about the uhmm… yummy yummy was effing hilarious!! ;D

I betcha Miley goes to Australia to meet Liams Mom & Dad when shes done with tour ;)

I love liam and miley they looks like the teen golden couple. They look great together i hope he show her off and takes pictures with her on the red carpet and show her off like brad show off angelina and takes pictures with her.

• CoinBears

First?
    Hahaha, love her :)
    Off to bed.

• michellexo

oh dear miley….

love her!!!i love u miley!!

wtf malibu’s most wanted, again?