Selena Gomez BEST Dressed Teen Vogue

sell-10

Selena Gomez #1 BEST Dressed for Teen Vogue: Camilla Belle #2, Alexa Chung #3, Lauren Conrad #4, Chanel Iman #5, Rihanna #6, Hayden Panetierre #7, Blake Lively #8, Taylor Momsen #9, Evan Rachel Wood #10. Thx Zoe!

• Zoe

Selena Gomez tries to copy Miley on everything
    But one thing shes never going to copy Miley cause she cant is being REAL
    Selena is so FAKE
    Miley is always going to be the Teen Queen
    No body can take her spot
    There are better ones that could have gotton #1
    I give her spot #5 or 6

• deminickmiley

AGREEED here as well ..
    FUCK the granny looks.
    stupid bitch thinks she’s perfect !!
    go smoke a joint or something selena.

TRUE !!!!!!!
    and you’re absolutely right,
    SHE CAN”T CARRY A TUNE TO SAVE HER LIFE.

If taylor momsen is really on that list then it’s a joke.

since when do skanky skirts and fishnets make you “best dressed”

i agree with selena, LC, and blake lively the others not so much.

• Anodsdfasffasdfnymous

anyone else notice that some of the other people are
    TAYLOR momsen and rihanna .. sry but u people gotta admit their style is pretty wack
    and plus.. selena dresses like a grandma

• CoinBears

Emma Watson should be in the top ten. Her style is amazing.

• LifesGood

Dec 1, 2009 @ 03:54 pm
    mileylover22 said:
    hahaha miley dresses like a tram

———————–

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

thats why miley was seventeens style star of the year face it Miley> selena

• NICOLE .

The only people on this list I like are Selena and Camilla. Chanel is pretty though.

anyone else notice that some of the other people are
    and plus.. selena dresses like a grandma

———————-

AGREEED X 10000000000000

i wouldn’t look up to them as my “fashion icon” for anything.

• blaireclaire

Selena has the best taste in dresses. She always dresses so classy, sophisticated and elegant.

• K

SHE TOTALLY DESERVES IT! SHE ALWAYS LOOKS CLASSY AND SOPHISTICATED! AHH IM SO HAPPY. I LOVE HER :)

• Tashahahaha

“Dressing like an old lady doesn’t make you high fashion. Sowwy. – anonymous”

• _futurevsmodel.

okkkaayy ; no one outside of the disney channel world knows who she is. name one project she did without the help of disney/hollywood records.

besides , who wants to dress like a 65 year old woman at the age of 17. kate moss or LC should`ve been number one. not some little disney princess.

this is such a jokkkee.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Taylor Momsen and Lauren Conrad are amazing.

I don’t dislike Selena, but I think Lauren should be first.

i thought that the gay men that make up these best dressed lists had better taste in clothing?

YAY SELENA!

But Taylor Momsen?Seriously?…=/ All right, it’s their opinion, whatever lol

“Dressing like an old lady doesn’t make you high fashion. Sowwy. – anonymous”

Translation like an old lady

• _futurevsmodel.

theres a way to be classy+sophisticated like yall are saying selena is without being boringg. i never see this girl in color .. just sayinn :l

THIS IS JUST FOR THE MONTH OF OCT!
    NOT OVERALL .

saas

wow to boring selena topics so far tonight whats next the typical slutty cyrus topic or the beloved demi queen topic?

LOVE selena’s and camille’s style
    LOVE THEM

• Kourtney

I think Emma Watson, Emma Roberts and Taylor Swift should be in there but oh well, congrats Selena you always dress so classy and adorable. And I agree, Alexa Chung and Lauren Conrad always look great too. ahh, I’m so obsessed with fashion :)

• WOW

Really? Taylor momsen? JAJAJAJAJA such a joke
    they need to have taylor swift insted

• stop this train

“Dressing like an old lady doesn’t make you high fashion. Sowwy. – anonymous”

WIN

• jjjonas

mileylover22 said:
    hahaha miley dresses like a tram

———————–

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

but miley dressess like a whore and u got to admmit it

• Anonymousssssss

No hate to Selena.. but,

Please.. I really want to know if this Zack Taylor guy is legit.
    What do you guys think about Taylor hating on Demi. Think its true?
    Thoughts?

• Alterego

i lolled

• veeroh

i like selena’s style but lauren conrad or alexa chung should have been number one they dress amazing!

• hotmess

Eh, I wouldn’t say Selena is ‘best dressed’ out of those top 10. Love Selena but her style is a bit plain and boring, classy though.

Rihanna and Alexa Chung are my fave’s :) The rest of them are good too. Yeah, they should’ve added Emma Watson. Love herr!

love selenaaaaaaaaa <3

I definitely agree with you. Emma watson always looks gorgeous when she’s out or walking the red carpet.

and taylor swift too! seriously, her dresses/skirts are always so cute. She totally inspires my fashion. I never wore day dresses before I saw her wearing them, but now i can’t get enough!!!!

• Anonymous1234

_futurevsmodel. said:

this is such a jokkkee.
    ————————–
    No 65 year old dress like Selena – Selena dresses her own age. There is nothing wrong with dressing like a lady. Dressing like a slut all the time shows you lack respect for yourself & in the business world no one takes you serious when you go around half naked. You will get attention dressing like a slut – but the question is what kind of attention do you want. It is a well known fact that men like a woman who leaves a little to the imagination. You can dress young and fasionable & even sexy without dressing like a cheap prostitute. Men will have sex with a slut, but they want to marry a nice girl. Selena is a classy girl who dresses great.

• Miley #1 Supporter :)

agreed & she’s beautiful!!

I agree 100% she doesn’t have to look skanky to look cute she shows you that you can be covered up nicely and still look good

• Miley #1 Supporter :)

s tht megan fox in ur pic?

• RECOgNIZE

listen up u stupid bitch, shes best dressed of the MONTH. lauren conrad and kate moss may have better style than her, but they r still much much older. she just so happened to have a better red carpet look this month. and just because u dont like or like her clothes, doesnt mean shes not fashionable.

and she has done projects out of disney. another cinderella story, ramona and beezus. and shes gettin all these roles for what boys want. nd theyve asked her to star in seven rays. shes very talented and will go far. nd people do know who she is. on the today show this morning, they were talking about the top google searches and she was in the top searches for google images.

Top thing google imaged:
    1. Lady Gaga
    2.New Moon
    3. Michael Jackson
    4. Megan Fox
    5. Selena Gomez

thats rite, not miley selena. so dont tell me no one knows who she is cuz it takes a lot more than a disney star to be on the top 5 out of EVERYTHING there is to google.

dont belive me take a look for yourself

fastforward to 1:40

Well your a idiot.

ACS was disney so you fail there.
    what boys want was canceled so you failed again.
    she has not been asked to star in “Seven rays” she had lunch with the write so you fail again.
    ramona and beezus got pushed back and may not even see release at this point so i will give you half fail for that one.

All selena is know for is disney thats all nothing more. well that and her fail mumble singing.

Too bad teenvogue is more high fashion than seventeen. So, Selena wins this round.

• an.illusion.

Selena won People magazine’s best dressed of the year last year. No one said crap. So, why does it matter?

People need to stop comparing the 2, seriously, it’s so immature.

Umm ACTUALLY that Dreamworks movie is a rumor that has been verified FALSE by her rep. Second of all, just because she appears in a television series which has won an Emmy (no competition honestly, Hannah Montana was weak and The Suite Life would have won if nominated but unfortunately the committee didn’t realize that there is a sequel/spin-off until the ratings record) does NOT mean that she is a ‘Emmy nominee’ and it also doesn’t mean that she has a chance of winning an Emmy. Second of all, appearing on the cover of a bunch of magazines is not a HUGE accomplishment. Magazine covers are about appearances not fame, many unknown actresses land magazine covers. Heck Maria Almond has been on the cover of Vogue, Cosmo girl and Seventeen over millions of times and she is not even a model. And Selina’s role in that crappy kids movie is nothing, it will be her FIRST MAJOR ROLE IN A FILM AND SHE IS 17 YEARS OLD! SHE STILL HAS NOT STARRED IN A MATURE FILM AND HER ROLE IN THE FILM ISN’T LEAD! THE CHILD ACTRESS IS THE LEAD! SHE WON’T HEADLINE THE FILM and thirdly, she has basically accomplished nothing as an actress. You cannot add the ”Emmy” award because that isn’t for her, the award is for the 50 crew members and performers of the show. Selena is just part of the show and she isn’t even the titular main role, she is one of the stars. Wizards has an ensemble cast. The Alma awards are voted by normal people, many tweenies voted for Selina every second. She has accomplished nothing as an artists compared to Demi, Miley and Taylor (all of which only have 1-3 albums).

demi didnt accomplish anything yet either lol

ssexybeast said:

Huh? Mileys more christian than Selena so what your saying doesnot make sense

Jesus never taught to hate, I became a Christian and stopped hating Selena because I relaized it wasn’t right, what don’t you get about that? lol

IDK it seems to me you listened to the haters on this website and turned your back on someone you used to love:S not very christian like

no you are wrong the cloths being used in slenas clothing line are already for sale under another labels name the company that licensed selenas name bought/leased the clothing line and are just simply putting the new label on that has selenas name.
    Kind of funny. Miley makes a clothing line and picks and designs outfits together with Max Azria and then Selena comes and just buys a label to have a own clothing line. I don’t know.

Also those ”magazine covers”.. stop exaggerating she hasn’t been on many magazine covers to begin with. All she has done is Teen Vogue and Seventeen which is nothing. Miley and Blake Lively have been in over 100 magazine covers in less than a decade. Selena has been around for what? 3 years now and all she has done is win fan voted awards which can be easily cheated. You can easily cheat in these awards, last year I voted to Jackie Chan one million times every single day for the KCAs and he won… he was against Robert Pattinson and several other kiddie heartthrobs, I basically cheated to get him to win. Its easy, all is needed is simple vandal knowledge and skills.

mileys myspace? i thought it was slutastic42?
    umm when you reply to a comment your supposed to go like this: —- and please no humor

• ET

Blair- Dont fight with them
    Is all a MATTER OF OPINIONS
    Selena has an AWESOME style so its not worth fighting:)
    we all know that

• girl crush mileyyyyy

HOT DAYUMMM:

Rude much?? That was her opinion. You don’t have to make fun of it.

And I agree with her. Demi has my favorite style out of the girls my age.. I love everything she wears :)

mileys myspace? i thought it was slutastic42?

why did she confuse Mileys myspace with her moms:0

• Gaah!

Listen, you stupid bitch. Selena is actually more famous and successful than you think. The girl has accomplished a lot of things and has won many awards. She beat out Selma Hayek, America Ferrera, Eva Longoria and Jessica Alba for an ALMA award, which gave her a lot of recognition. She’s been on the cover of Seventeen, People, Teen Vogue. Her show won an Emmy, The Wizards movie received 11.4 million viewers. Another Cinderella Story is a Warner Bros. film. Heck, she’s doing projects that are NOT Disney. Ramona and Beezus is 20th Century Fox, What a Boys Want is New Line Cinema and I hear her next movie The Seven Rays is DreamWorks.

Good for her. She’s an actress – she’s supposed to act. She gets magazine shoots, more power to her. All of those things people who act and entertain get. I don’t see how extra special it is that you have to point it out. And, if people keeps using that ALMA award shit, they need to find some of those other actress’ works, and then decide if the award was fair. That awards was based on popularity IMO.

I can think for myself.
    I’ve been coming on OU since Sept. 2008 and the haters never got to me once…what makes you think this time is different?
    Miley just doesn’t appeal to me anymore, why is that such a crime? I love her in the sense that she is my fellow neighbor…but opinion wise,naw.I’ve actually prayed for Miley many times so I have no clue where you’re going with this.

• LifesGood

——————–

lol that made me laugh! lol
    yea i know i can’t see how they can compare selena to miley, miley OBVIOUSLY wins that one and any one! she’s known EVERYWHERE and has been in SEVERAL [more than 100] mag covers and segments and nominees and so on, lol

sorry if your to retarded to figure out how to click on the little thing that say “replying to this”

• Leena

whats with all the idiotic anonymous commenters? she won. get over it.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Teen vogue=17 … All the teen mags are the same shit

Your icon is awesome hahaI like it a lot for some reason.
    __
    Thanks! :) I like it because of her dorky smile haha

stop getting so deffensive it shows that they got a rise out of you so they keep on doing it. You don’t have to prove Selena’s popularity to anyone, she is popular just because that she isn’t as popular as miley doesn’t make a difference im done with this whole miley vs. selena thing. And Im pretty sure they are too

Thanks! :) I like it because of her dorky smile haha

That’s it! haha, nice choice.

• Jessie//

Eh, not sure if I completely agree with Teen Vogue on this one…Selena doesn’t have bad style but her beating out the likes of Rihanna, Alexa Chung and Evan Rachel Wood? That is just wrong! It seems to me like Teen Vogue is trying to get tween girls to buy the magazine and as a marketing ploy they are putting Selena on the cover. I guess even normally good magazines like Teen Vogue are feeling the recession…it’s a pity.

selena is classy, she always has pretty dresses unlike demi and is not slutty unlike miley (:

who is this?

• HOT DAYUMMM

girl crush mileyyyyy
    uhmmm, I wasn’t really making fun of it.
    I was just in shock by her statement…
    I guess I overreacted…
    but I’m definitely not rude.
    thanks.

i dont know why are you so idiotic?

is that code for selena dresses like grandma?

• Kelsey!

Selena is always on best dressed lists now stop hating:) Like I said can’t wait till her clothing line.

• RockYourBody

I’m more into Miley but don’t ignore the truth.
    Selena’s clothes look awesome even when it’s casual wear.

who is this?

yo momma

• Leena

nice comeback :|

• ssexybeast

She has a clothing line coming out?

THANK THE LORD!=D

• CoinBears (not signed in)

I’m more into Miley but don’t ignore the truth.
    Selena’s clothes look awesome even when it’s casual wear.

I swear that every time I see your name, I’m tempted to just put on Justin Timberlake, lol.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Leena
    By “all” you mean one crazy bitter person
    posing as several different people, right?

ssexybeast said:

She has a clothing line coming out?

THANK THE LORD!=D

well if you want ot go to the store and by it its already for sale at stores like kohls under a different label name :)

• ImNotAnnoying

SSexyBeast!

a) she isn’t on the cover, she is in aN October 2009 best dressed list online, the list is only featured online and is monthly she isn’t 2009’s best dressed stars. She is Teenvogue.com’s best dressed star of October 2009.
    b) they have her in an online monthly pick for ”best dressed star” which is picked by random internets at the mag
    c) tweens don’t visit teenvogue.com or care enough, this lists is only online and isn’t in the magazine

• ssexybeast

Really?How can I tell if it’s her line though?I want to support her and her cute style lol

• ImNotAnnoying

SSexybeast I am talking to you!

• ImNotAnnoying

The clothes are not her style at all they are completely different.

oh stfu you dried out cunt

nah i dont think she confused it with her mom’s that seems about right to be miley’s myspace.

• hpaddictedx

Where the fuck is Emma Watson?

• leatherstuddedKISS.

I SECOND THIS NOTION.
    Selena Gomez has impeccable fashion sense,
    it’s a mix between girly, chic, but yet just right for her age.
    I love it, it’s simplification at it’s best.

• ssexybeast

Either my laptop sucks or Oceanup’s being a douche.

It’s Oceanup lol
    Thank God, I thought my computer had another virus….:S

• RockYourBody

Either my laptop sucks or Oceanup’s being a douche.
    I think it’s oceanup because my laptop is acting really weird since I opened OU.

• ImNotAnnoying

Where the fuck is Emma Watson?

true

• ImNotAnnoying

oceanup is being a dumbfuck

• hpaddictedx

Oceanup is fucking up but what else is new.

• Stephanie176

yaaay shes awesome and so deserves it! yay!

• Jessicuhh.

Just making sure. I was about to throw my laptop against the wall.

• Selena’s Pickle

Sel loves to suck on me :)

Umm you fucking moronic hypocrite, the other people in the list are not winners, this is an online monthly ”pick”, all of these celebs are picked by random interns in Teen Vogue and this list is for October 2009 and isn’t even featured in the magazine. I have all of the Teen Vogue magazines for this year, there is no monthly best dressed list its only an online list that can only be accessed online and no one is ‘winning’ here since they’re not nominating or chosen by professionals. They are picked by overly, new and fresh interns at the magazine.

• ImNotAnnoying

ocean up just marked me as spam when i refreshed my computer

Teen Vogue > Seventeen
    Selena > slutty ( dont u love how everyone knows who im talking about?)

mileylover22 said:
    hahaha miley dresses like a tram

———————–

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

______________

that’s cause seventeen is WACK. did you see the outfit they picked out as her best outfit as well as all the other people picked. >http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7500000/Miley-Cyrus-TCA-2009-miley-cyrus-7573517-816-1222.jpg THAT. um no just no that outfit makes me wanna gag

this list is pretty much correct. Selena is always dressed nice and always looks beautiful. As well as the other winners.

your mom?

miley cyrus has a kid?

You guys know that miley can dress. w.e she wears to her concert dont think she going to wear something like that to the grammy’s or gloden globes. no she dress nice in award shows. Shes going to be in the grammys this year and watch ur lil selena wont she hasn;t got invited. ahahaah

• hpaddictedx

This is best dressed in October…not 2009

• Anonymous4

_futurevsmodel. said:

this is such a jokkkee.

========================================
    I usually don’t comment cause some of of the shit ppl same on here makes me think yall need help but i had to reply to do because you seem to be mistaking this for VOGUE because Clearly it said TEEN VOGUE best dress list so yes 17th year old kids from disney is going to be on the list because they are TEENS so GTFOI(get the F*** over it)

i disagree. you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl…

• lovejb.

ew thats trash! but then again miley is trashy.
    i agree selena always looks beautiful like a classy teen not a skanky one.17

she totally deserves it!!

i dont know can you?

No, because Oceanup was acting weird lol
    But I guess it’s all good now.:)

• ImNotAnnoying

my computer like alarmed when oceanup banned me?

no she dress like a grandma

jsyk teen vogue is a much prestigous fashion magazine than seventeen magazine. i love seventeen but when comparing the two teen vogue definately comes out on top because the editors are the same ones as vogue magazine therefore in the “fashion world” it is known.

that being said both miley & selena have great fashion sense…very diff from one another but still really great :)

• ImNotAnnoying

oceanup is acting really weird!

wtf granny selena

• Richard

The topic of the thread could be Donald Duck
    and somebody would bring up Miley, get over it!
    Back to Miss Best Dressed, she always looks
    like she’s out auditioning for the title, she
    never really dresses down or looks like some
    normal teen. Somebody please tell her we don’t
    need another role model princess!!

OU is actually failing lol

• Jessicuhh.

Either my laptop sucks or Oceanup’s being a douche.

• ImNotAnnoying

it is oceanup it is like being crappy

I’m currently wondering what’s more pathetic. OU for posting an online list of the month October or people actually fighting over it.

• kate

I would agree with that. She dresses pretty cute and not so skanky like a lot of the other girls her age. http://www.corefino.com/

smug little bitch

nah fuck you fa.ggot ass fans of selena blomez
    she is a fucking stupid ugly disney whore

i love you , you deserved it!

smug little bitch

Fuck off

oh ilove selena gomez

for all those bullshit who’s saying that she got a boring style

fuck up at least she don’t dress like slutty cyrus

• Alterego

————————————
    Agree, Demi her style is kind of random, I mean a thousand chick @ my school wear the same clothes as her haha.

arrogant little slut

• bianqueesha

I actually like selena’s style.
    its very tasteful, versatile, and classy for her age.
    BUT i don’t think she should’ve been #1
    only because I think it should be more fun.

ALEXA CHUNG FTW!
    or at least an honorable mention for zooey deschanel :)

Congrats selena!! she definitely deserved this title! she looks awesome in everything she wears! luv her style sense! awesome!

selena fa.rts pickles

really OU f.art is spam blocked you fucking suck OU you really suck

i would vote for her as best undressed :)

haleyforreal said:

well has she started her period yet?

I’m being serious, someone needs to ask her at her concert !!!!!!!!!

—————–

I want to go to her concert and throw some t.ampons at her while she is on stage

——————

DO IT. that would be the funniest thing ever ! It would be EPIC. but make sure you get her reaction on video. Like throw them when shes turned around.

yeah it’s getting posted every where go check out fan sites and read something other then OU and you wouldnt be a loser begging for links

• jesssslovesjonas

Are you kidding me?
    She couldnt dress well to save her life.
    Jesus what is this world coming to.

LOVE YOU SEL SEL MWAH MWAH

Taylor Momsen?seriously…
    congrats Selena but I think Miley and Taylor Swift should be in this and Emma Watson

• #hithere

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!
    OMFG! SELENA GOMEZ IS THE WORST DRESSED EVEEEEER!
    LMAO, IT MUST BE A JOKE!

i don’t like selena at all. but i would admit if she had great fashion… but she doesn’t. there’s SO many stars that have fresh, sophisticated, high-fashion style. selena always dresses well, but not enough to be “style star of the year”

• #hithere

————————————
    ___________
    totally agreed! demi has the best style! i love her clothes!

i hate when she limps her hand like that and smiles, i dont know why.

Dresses and clothes Selena is for her own age, elegant and chic. There is nothing wrong with dressing like a lady. Is much better than Miley, who dresses like a
    BITCH… Almost every events like AMA, EMMY, TCA… Selena is very praised for the clothes she is wearing, praised for fashion expert… So don’t come to tell us, that she dresses bad or like a old lady… At least she does not dress like a slut… (/likemileybitchcyrus)

Good week for all the Selena’s fans… :D

And FUCK YOU all Selena’s haters… _|_

i hate when she limps her hand like that and smiles, i dont know why

dude ! me too.

I especially hate when Miley does it when she sings. She has the microphone in her right and and limps her left and walks around. very aggitating.(sp?)

do you have proof that what boys want was cancelled??

• star19

Yay Selena. :)

This is bull. go to lookbook.nu for real fashion.

Blake Lively does not have really good style. People assume that because she’s handed designers to wear on Gossip Girl. I remember when she wore a hideous dress to an award show.

Where is Vanessa Hudgens? She always looks fabulous, as well as Ashley Tisdale.

mileys myspace? i thought it was slutastic42?

whats miley’s myspace?

emma wasn’t seen anywhere in october, or anywhere really in the past few months, other than the Burberry fashion which was in september/

and maybe if she dressed a little more sexy people other then kids might know who she is since she is only known to kids a tweens that watch disney and will have a failed career as soon as she leaves disney XD

selena copies everything miley does ugh what a loser
    ———————
    Selena just copies everything miley does? what crack did u sniff for breakfast?
    last time i checked, selena didn’t take half naked photos of herself in her shower
    and selena didnt take 304802938 horny photos only for them to leak like she probably wanted them too.
    Oh and NO selena doesn’t wear shorts that ride all the way up her asscrack with her but cheeks hanging out.
    Miley is WHITE TRASH.
    selena is a classy girl who dresses age appropriately.

• miss k

yay congrates sel !!! i love her and her style(:

• JenJen

I’m not hating on Selena even if I’m not her biggest fan…. But seriously? Her style is sooo… Yuck. I mean have you seen the things she puts together? EW.

• pauli

of course she totally deserves it!!!!

• Leena

Emma Watson should be in the top ten. Her style is amazing.

i agree.

selena totally deserves this <3
    i love her style, she always just puts on a dress or just throw on a classy blouse & a jeans with her purse <3 i seriously love her, shes my fashion icon.

Logan Noh is doing a live video chat right now at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/logan-noh

Keep in Mind: Seventeen Style Stars are usually chosen from a teen girl’s POV.

Teen Vogues is from high fashion guru’s POV.

• Meow

I’m not a fan of Vogue. I mean I think it’s pretty sweet but, not a huge fan of the fashion.

• Anonymous 1

anyone else notice that some of the other people are
    and plus.. selena dresses like a grandma
    agree with u

& i DO AGREE THAT EMMA WATSON DESERVES A SPOT IN THE TOP 5. TAKE MOMSEN OUTTA THIS FRICKEN LIST, SHES UGH.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Miley dresses like a normal teen on anormal day and in concerts she dresses like a performer Selena wouldnt know what that is

Yeah, teens so don’t want to dress like this. Its so….not normal!

hahaha miley dresses like a tram

———————–

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

but miley dressess like a whore and u got to admmit it

———————–
    miley dress like promiscuous jailbate

anyone else notice that some of the other people are
    and plus.. selena dresses like a grandma

taylor momsen’s actually somewhat decent in the dressing department. but yeah, rihanna is a fail.

and next year selena will win the teen vague award for her music career

• Anonymous41

I wouldn’t say she dresses the best. But she definately dresses better then Demi!

• Kourtney

thats why miley was seventeens style star of the year face it Miley> selena
    *******
    Seventeen Magazine and Teen Vogue are WAY different style wise. Seventeen is more about the fun colorful trendy clothes and Teen Vogue is more fun high fashion couture, hence why its the little sister of the biggest fashion magazine Vogue.

both are pretty nice honors, but I think Teen Vogue might be a little bit higher honor. whatever, go Miley and Selena.

You see that door? Yeah, that one, no, that one, yes, that one.

Now, open it. See? That’s OUTSIDE. You should go once.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Ohh… Idk I never really see selena as that into fashion but good for her! In my opinion it should be LC or camilla :P

She doesn’t deserve it.

Taylor Swift dresses 10X better than her.

I hate OceanUp.

selena copies everything miley does ugh what a loser

• Melissa.

wow :) cool

her style sucks taylor momsen deserved the award

• Anonymous41

i think every one should spam her twitter with this question !!!!

What question?

Yeah, teens so don’t want to dress like this. Its so….not teenish!

—————————————–

That outfit is so boring, but i give her props for the butterfly winged sleve. Very chic very in.

she should of gone with a brighter flat, or bright bag though.

i wouldnt wear that outfit as is.
    it has no personality what-so-ever

yaya selena hoemez

I HATE Selena but she really does deserve this

But wtf is Taylor Momsen doing on that list

• _futurevsmodel.

Yeah, teens so don’t want to dress like this. Its so….not teenish!

___

i agreeee.
    i would never wear thaat.
    soo boring :P

• HOT DAYUMMM

- Blair Waldorf –
    I know right?!
    Why would DARE wear a shirt, jeans, and flats…

granny that you?

XD

the fuck are you smoking? teen vogue > seventeen.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweet. Hurray for Miley…
    Now go away.

You do realize that you just said Teen Vogue is greater than Seventeen? Fuck Miley and this fugly Selina girl… never heard of her before until checking out this site for NJ news, when is there gonna be a Nick/Courtney post? Lover her on Dancing with the Stars in season 4.

first!!2

• snowstars

Loooooooove Lauren Conrad and Hayden Panetierre. They should be higher up…

• kristen <333

awesome [=

• ellen luvs jonas and bieber

crap i forgot to long in that 1st comeent was me :)

• mileylover22

hahaha miley dresses like a tramp

• HOT DAYUMMM

FINALLY OCEANUP GIVES ME CREDIT!!!
    dayummm

wow she wears clothes the best yea!!!!

Congrats Sel.. FTW Camilla Belle! Ugh

• xoxokatie8

hahaha miley dresses like a tramp

agreed lmbo

wow these people on here are crazy just cuz she dosent show her boobs and they fly all over the place makes her an old lady wow oh and please tell me how in the world is slena fake

• haleyforreal

well has she started her period yet?

I’m being serious, someone needs to ask her at her concert !!!!!!!!!

You are a FUCKING IDIOT! First of all, you need to do your research! The Seven Rays is NOT a rumor!! Selena is in talks to star in the movie! According to the offical website, it’s pretty fucking obvious that the author wants Selena to star in the movie, they even met for lunch to discuss it and Selena loves The Seven Rays. It’s actually a very mature movie and this might be her breakout role. And being in an Emmy award winning show is a big accomplishment for her because she’s part of the show! There’s a reason why her it’s called “Ramona AND Beezus”. BOTH Joey King and Selena are LEADS. They’re BOTH LEADS! You know, like Thelma and Louise, or Bonnie and Clyde or Beaves and Butthead! So yeah, Selena is the LEAD in the movie. and the movie hasn’t even come out yet, so what makes you think it’s “crappy”? and so what if she’s 17 years old?? That doesn’t mean anything. She’s still very young and has her whole life ahead of her! give her a break! and obviously you don’t know SHIT about the ALMA awards!! You are so stupid right now. The AlMA awards is NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC MORONIC ASSHOLE!! It was voted by the ALMA organization, these people are professional critics, they chose Selena. Not tweenies, most of them don’t even know what an ALMA is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Dressing like a slut doesn’t make you an adult. Sowwy” ~anonymous

• - Blair Waldorf -

- Blair Waldorf –
    I know right?!
    Why would DARE wear a shirt, jeans, and flats…

Exactly.
    No normal teenager girl would want to wear jeans.

• Carmen

Selena Gomez dreeses like she’s 50!! def wouldnt dress like her as a teenager! it should go to someone who dresses fun yet “appropriate”.

she could of at least popped on a few bracelets or purple flats or some color.

sheesh.

WOW. :|

• Kourtney

*****
    geeze my mistake, I mis-read it. I said congrats to both of them, what else do you want me to say? no need to jump down my throat.

I knew that that Demi and Taylor weren’t talking any more. Demi would always congratulate Taylor on her awards or anything she would do or Taylor would tweet Demi asking how she was or saying something about her. Then all of a sudden they stoped. I think that Demi doesn’t like how Taylor is flaunting and hating on the Jonas Brothers and mostly throwing it at Joe saying she’s doing better than them. I don’t know if Demi and Joe are dating but she is still very close with JB and especially Joe. OR. Taylor stopped talking to Demi because she and go started dating. Again. Idk if they are. This is just what I think.

WTFF!!! IT’S CALLED HAVING A GOOD STYLIST!!!

AHAHAH WHAT A JOKE…

stop this train said:

. Sowwy. – anonymous”

WIN
    —————–
    “Dressing like slut doesn’t make you high fashion”

oh so you want her to go to a “raise for hope” foundation and wear spandex shorts? NO. she dresses appropriately. stfu.

• Meow

Not a fan of Selena’s red carpet style. She never gets dresses that fit her right.

• fashionista!

this is such a jokkkee.
    ——————————–

And enough of the damn exaggeration! She does not dress like a 65 year old lady, her dresses are nowhere near that! Not even close! I think the word you’re looking for is classy or sophisticated. Didn’t she wear shiny sequins at the AMA’s? Grandmothers don’t wear sequins!

“Dressing like a grandma doesn’t make you an adult. Sowwy” ~anonymous

thank god she deleted her twitter. fucking annoying with her “sowwy’s” and “wiff’s”

ssexybeast said:

She has THE BEST style lol

Not to be mean but are you Jackie:/

• _futurevsmodel.

all of you guyys+your sarcasm are confusing mee.
    but that shirt in that picture yall are posting is just so blah.

seriously, think about the pretty girls in your high schoool. would they ever wear that? i know i wouldnt. she needs color, accesories, fun, to look her age.

yes, that top is in style and topshop IS heaven (; but that shirt is for an older woman.

k?

Geeze you people are so quick to jump on other people for having opinions.

everyone has a different style that’s what makes fashion amazing. Some people ares simple, some are more done up. Some people like accessories, some people don’t.

It’s okay to not like selena’s style and it’s okay to not like miley’s, but they obviously look good in what they wear.

let them be them.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I love Selena. She seems to have a bright future ahead, and I’ll be supporting her throughout that!

Not to be mean but are you Jackie:/

That was random lol, but no, I’m not.

• Anonymous41

you do know her clothing line is already for sale and has been for almost a year but under a different name right?

You talking to me? Well no I don’t live in America I live on the other side of the world. So sorry for not knowing about the stupid American clothing lines.

• - Blair Waldorf -

all of you guyys+your sarcasm are confusing mee.
    but that shirt in that picture yall are posting is just so blah.

k?

Fine. Go look up to Lil’ Wayne’s style if you want.

ssexybeast said:

Not to be mean but are you Jackie:/

That was random lol, but no, I’m not.

well you always manage to get people angry on here first you cant stand Selena now you love her and hate Miley thats bi polar to me. Im sorry if i seem mean but thats the way it seems.

• _futurevsmodel.

-fashionista!-

you my friend, need to sit down and use your time on more productive things. dont waste your life behind a computer screen. that is why im getting off now. oceanup is full of hate.

daanng, the world could use an overdose on happy pills. :/

HAS SELENA EVER MADE A COVER??

• Anonamas

Excellent :)

• ssexybeast

It’s not my fault they hate me, I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong[please point it out if I am] I’ve loved Selena for months now,ever since I become a born again Christian…that was when I realized I hated her for no reason…and I just lost interest in Miley…dont like her but I don’t dislike her either, she’s all right.

I’m sorry if I come across as bipolar though.=/

lol you fail

• LifesGood

mileylover22 said:
    hahaha miley dresses like a tram

———————–

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

but miley dressess like a whore and u got to admmit it

EXACTLY!!! THANKYOU!!!
    lol the way miley dresses on stage is as a performer, HELLOO!! & thank goodness she doesn’t dress like an old lady, she has to live a little now that she’s young and gorgeous! she can dress like an old lady when she IS an old lady:)she has fun with her style and makes it her OWN..THAT IS A TRUE FAASHION ICON:)

seventeen made me style star of the year!! they had to have a point:)
    don’t see selena ggetting her own segment in E! congratulating her, obviously miley’s a a big deal=)

yes she knitted a toilet cover

• Delilah_Marie

Wow..donotapproveface.Sorry,but Blake Lively is the only one who KIND of has an alright style. :/ I would have liked to see Demi&Leighton on there..

• _futurevsmodel.

Fine. Go look up to Lil’ Wayne’s style if you want.

__

uhm ; darling, that made no sense.
    Lil’ Wayne is a male who wears male clothing.
    I am talking about teenage girls.
    i’m ouutt. :P

• sincerely

I AGREE! I just laugh at all the people who underestimates Selena’s fame and success. She’s actually more famous than Demi. People need to stop being so damn delusional and just accept the fact that she has a wonderful life and wonderful career.

lets bookmarks this and check back this time next year to see where her career is ok :p

• HOT DAYUMMM

Delilah_Marie
    HAHAHAHHAHAAH
    DEMI?!
    are you frickin serious?!
    she has been dressing like CRAP lately…
    her attempts to be vintage are always a fail.

you are nuts if you think that 17 is taken seriously in the fashion world, and by the way, people is not a fashion magazine. also this list is talking about magazine popularity, and most high fashion magazines are virtually unknown by the majority of the population.

selena gets teen vogue not even vogue BUT MILEY GETS FRONT COVER AND NAMED STYLE STAR OF THE YEAR!!!! Seventeen is a MUCH bigger magazine in the fashion world. My aunt works for Marie Claire and the most popular is

1. In Style
    2. Vogue
    3. Marie Clarie
    4. Seventeen
    5. People
    then others.

I don’t like people like Rihanna because her “style” is a gimmick created by her management company.

LC, Emma Watson, Camilla, and CHanel Iman I prefer. Selena is cute but I wouldn’t say best.

P.S. after Joe said Lauren had a crush on him in JB’s Rolling STones last year, ever sicne I wanted them to date, haha.

SSexyBeast!

Whoa, how did you do that?LOL everytime I try nothing happens.

Anyways,HELLO. ;)

• RockYourBody

I’m more into Miley but don’t ignore the truth.
    Selena’s clothes look awesome even when it’s casual wear.

LOL, Nobody can’t resist JT. :P

• taylorisaninjadonthate, LOVE ME

well has she started her period yet?

I am pretty sure she has, we should just confirm it…

• Kate

Whenever I see photos of her she looks really cute and she seems to dress more modestly than other girls her age.

Selena totally deserve it! She dresses great.

ten best dressed: october 2009
    selena gomez stays classy in black ruffles, camilla belle is sassy in white feathers, alexa is charming in a blue mini, and more!
    Edited by Andrew Bevan http://www.teenvogue.com/style/bestdressed/topten#slide=1

I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION…

HAS SELENA STARTED HER PERIOD?????

i think every one should spam her twitter with this question !!!!

I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION…

HAS SELENA STARTED HER PERIOD?????

——————————————

Best troll question ever.
    Most likely yes, she’s 16 or 17 right?

girls normally start their period when they are like 13-16. or younger.

sooooo
    bye.

• DBfsn

no she hasn’t started her period.. she isn’t menstraul yet. Have you EVER heard of a 17 year old girl who isn’t menstrual, have you ever seen a 17 year old girl who looks like a 10 year old? I have. Her name is Selena.. something. What is this bitches name again? She doesn’t bleed, she isn’t menstrual. She has no boobs, flattest chest, no ass, no nothing and is short (the high heels make her ”tall”) and she also has absolutely no talent.

mileylover22 said:
    hahaha miley dresses like a tram

———————–

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

but miley dressess like a whore and u got to admmit it

so, if best means worst then selena is the best singer ever

• ash

ARE U FRICKEN KIDDING ME!
    jelous girls have u seen what selena wears? SHES BEAUTIFUL her style is amazing she’s like a fashion icon check out the things she wears on the street and red carpet gorgeous!

• - Blair Waldorf -

I love Selena and Lauren’s style!

UMM this is OCTOBER 2009’S LIST! IT’S DECEMBER, OCEANUP! WTF? They are too desperate to post a Selina post.. ugly girl.

haha miley’s best dressed celeb of the 2009 year for seventeen magazine:) !

but miley dressess like a whore and u got to admmit it — NO she doesnt! Miley is 2009 style star! Selena is just for Oct! jealous much?

Dressing like an old lady doesn’t make you high fashion. Sowwy. – anonymous”

she doesn’t even dress like an old lady. she dresses appropriately to whatever events she goes to, so please and kindly stfu.

Pickle Popsicle

• Stephanie176

how can you possible know she didnt have her period? because shes really skinny, so what im really skinny and i had my period and im 14. im guessing she had it… and that doesnt even have to do with this post, why bring it up?

LOL any who thinks Miley should be on the list has absolutely no handle on fashion. Her everyday style is terrible. She was only 17’s style star cuz she sells magazines, that’s it.

haleyforreal said:

well has she started her period yet?

I’m being serious, someone needs to ask her at her concert !!!!!!!!!

—————–

• ImNotAnnoying

dude oceanup gave me a timeout

I really feel sorry for you guys who hate Selena … Do you know the name of that feeling? Is not hatred, is jealousy … Because every passing day she it gets better than Miley … Because you just hate Selena, because you are Miley’s fan … She is just a “Bad Influence” for all … Selena is a good person, and if Selena dressing badly, She would not be praised by several designers and fashion experts …
    Go find something to do, really… Because visit to a site to speak bad of the others is lack of sex …

oh stfu

• Brangelina

What’s up?

• Meow

If you guys think Miley dresses like a whore, what the fuck to you call T. Moms?

She doesn’t deserve it.

Taylor Swift dresses 10X better than her.

I hate OceanUp.

lol yes she does. scroll down this page and look at the pictures of selenita at the red carpet:

• Kelsey!

I can’t wait till her clothing line!

• Anonymous41

Kelsey! said:
    I can’t wait till her clothing line!

What? Shes getting a clothing line now? You’ve got to be joking me…. I don’t love her and I don’t hate her but come on….. seriously that’s just dumb!!

selena copies everything miley does ugh what a loser

?

• Kourtney

Yeah, teens so don’t want to dress like this. Its so….not normal!

******
    I LOVE her sweater ahh topshop is heaven! and her jjwinters croc bag, I want ittttt

Nick On E: News12/01Nick Jonas talks about his solo album on The Daily 10 and E! News tomorrow 6p CT, 7p ET. Check local listings for channels.

well faishon wise…………vouge and teen vouge are more fashion than seveenteen…..not only tht but selena even got an award for best dress along with kim kardashian and hayden……..

Umm you moron, SELENA didn’t get named the ”top dressed star of 2009”, she got named the top dressed star of October 2009, go read the damn page. Miley got named the BEST DRESSED STAR OF THE WHOLE YEAR by the most popular teen magazine and the current oldest and most respected magazine. Teen Vogue has been around for a shorter period of time and isn’t as popular and well known as Seventeen Magazine. Seventeen has been around since the 1950s. Miley has a higher honour, she got named the BEST DRESSED STYLE STAR OF THE ENTIRE YEAR! The ”October 09” list is a simple ‘pick’ by interns of Teen Vogue, it has no value and isn’t an award. It’s a stupid monthly ”pick” by random interns at the magazine and the monthly features are not EVEN IN THE MAGAZINE! THEY ARE ONLY ONLINE, THE MONYLY ‘BEST DRESSED LISTS’ ARE ALL ONLINE, THEY AREN’T EVEN FEATURED IN THE MAGAZINE. IT’S A RANDOM INTERN PICK THAT HAS NO VALUE. AND YES, MILEY DRESSES LIKE A TRAMP. FUCK HER.

• - Blair Waldorf -

she should of gone with a brighter flat, or bright bag though.

i wouldnt wear that outfit as is.
    it has no personality what-so-ever

Gosh. Not everyone’s gonna wear a gown when they walk out on the streets.

But I guess you have a right to your opinion.

well has she started her period yet?

• ImNotAnnoying

fuck?

she should of gone with a brighter flat, or bright bag though.

i wouldnt wear that outfit as is.
    it has no personality what-so-ever

Gosh. Not everyone’s gonna wear a gown when they walk out on the streets.

But I guess you have a right to your opinion.

she could of at least popped on a few bracelets or purple flats or some color.

sheesh.

• Anonymousagain

So is this the picture they used to determine she was best dressed. She does normally dress modestly and look good. I wouldn’t think that she would fall into the top position for best dressed though.

• UGGGGGGH

can you guys even READ…this was for the month of OCTOBER…she was the best of the month..not the year. and this was posted already this year.

fail harder, ou.

and it sucks that no one bothered to research a bit or to read the actual article. OU is NOT FACTUAL. learn to do research now or your futures will SEVERELY SUCK.

Can I comment?

ssexybeast said:

Can I comment?

i dont know can you?

• sanonymous

This must be a popularity list voted on by people who visited their web site or something. The list makes no sense. There are people on the list who I would never consider best dressed, ( some because they are horrid, some because they dress like their mothers their 40’s or 50’s, and some because they dress to young ) and there are other who are missing that should be on the list.

This list should be made up of young women who dress their age such as the typical high school or college girls. All I see are girls who are radically at opposite ends of the normal look I see everyday at school, the mall and just walking around.

I let you people decide who I am talking about.

ssexybeast said:

I’m sorry if I come across as bipolar though.=/

Huh? Mileys more christian than Selena so what your saying doesnot make sense

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Teen vogue=17 … All the teen mags are the same shit.

Selena is unstoppable…haha little hater people.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Fine. Go look up to Lil’ Wayne’s style if you want.

__

uhm ; darling, that made no sense.
    Lil’ Wayne is a male who wears male clothing.
    I am talking about teenage girls.
    i’m ouutt. :P

Exactly.
    You wanted color and accesories…Lil’ Wayne’s got ‘em all. :)
    Well, then, bye.

Huh? Mileys more christian than Selena so what your saying doesnot make sense

no offense to Selena, but Lauren Conrad and Blake Lively definitely have better style and are better dressed then she is. Selena does not deserve this award.

• LifesGood

LOL to you guys who think being named best dressed for october for teen vogue is a big deal! LOL
    seventeen mag has been around for longer and style starof the year is choosen between high fashion professionals!! not interns, and people that work for the magazine and voted:P

• ssexybeast

Teen vogue=17 … All the teen mags are the same shit.

Your icon is awesome haha
    I like it a lot for some reason.