Selena Gomez, ‘I Bake With My Nana!’

selena-gomez-myspace-1

In the new issue of TWIST on stands Dec. 7, Selena Gomez talked about baking with her Nana during the holidays: ‘Me and my Nana bake together, whether it’s cheesecake or pumpkin pie.’ On Christmas Eve, Sel and her family gather around the tree: ‘We open presents on Christmas Eve. And we get in our pajamas before so we’re all comfortable!’

Selena chatted with WWD about her female idols: ‘I think she’s very strong and classy. ..She carries herself very well.’ On Natalie Portman and Rachel Bilson: ‘Rachel Bilson is very classy. She can go to the gas station or walk the dog and still look gorgeous and very classic and chic. I admire that. I have pictures of her and Natalie Portman on my wall of inspiration for the clothes I want to design.

Selena will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Dec. 11 where she will perform her new single ‘Naturally’! It will be her second live performance on a TV show. Thx LipGlawsie!

• RockYourBody

aww I love this girl and Rachel, she rocked the OC. :)

I’m sure you do, Selena.

• jbluver86

awww! I love her!

• jonaslovatolautnerbabe!

ahahha okay this was not even newsworthy.
    was there nothing else to talk about??
    oh welll she is adorable.
    i want to go see her on ellen…i need to tell my mother to take me down there!
    :DDD

ok so where is jhon?

uyikkgmg bdfn kgfdnj tbn

What the hell Borris?!

kfmjnfu2lmk jqbn8hru3

gosh this is like the lamest post ever#
    love selena though

nncdm nfh en nfnu3iwfjm

• ssexybeast

FINALLY A SELENA POST!Love her!

nnnnnnnnhu tyb4b

mnhr 4jdenuyr

mnnmcg hgfjutr mnjc

kigkn mndfgtsh nbhgjudr

llojgkjf bndfrtyeuvbd

• Mountains upon mountains of PIE

Oh I bet you’re all jealous cause I HAVE THE PIE.

And I’m not sharing it either. So ya’ll best be on your way, cause ya ain’t gettin’ no Pie.

Go on, get out.

oolkfmnhjdyt nvjkfu

• HOT DAYUMMM

Aww :)
    Love her!

iurkjhnmfghdytn nbdhjidjsk

• Dumm Blonnd

I thought it said, “I wanna bake my Nana.”
    .-.

awww love her

I thought it said, “I wanna bake my Nana

lol, oceanup? really?

Oh I bet you’re all jealous cause I HAVE THE PIE.

Go on, get out.

LOL. I thought it said “I’m baked with my Nana.”

• ritizini

ihatemiey8497 said:

Hahaha. MILEY SUCKS!

Everybody is going to watch her on the Ellen show and support her. GO SELENA! <3

DIE STUPID MILEY FUCKING BITCH DIE MILEY!

do you feel better now?!

aaw, you look like such a great person, so sweet! (note the SARCASM)

• Ellaaaaa

oh idk, maybe he’s not really sucking up and they’re actually FRIENDS? oh hey.

nah i think you got them reversed he is more famous then her at this point only one of them is capable of shutting down a mall and we know that selena is that famous or has the fans to do that lol

who has 3mill fans on FB and 1 mil+ followers on twitter? most people hate justin’s voice, except little fan girls. face it, shes more popular. and try to learn some grammar as well jackie.

because there is sucking up(taylor) and there is sucking down(selena) when you can’t aim high aim low and you can’t miss

lol grammar and spelling Nazis are always epic fail

• nia

LOVE HER.!

• ARG-ima Piratian

LOL. Christmas day is when you’re supposed to wake up and open presents.
    Christmas eve is the day before.
    We open them at like 11 Christmas eve as well. After the huge dinner & a few hours of watching movies.
    oooooohhhh. thanks for clearing that up for meh lol ;]
    then what are we suposed to do on xmas day?!?! i mean we already got presents, ate and did nothing.. whats left to do!?

selena you mexican trader stop trying to be a white girl and remember your heritage you tamale white ass bitch

i want to fuck her up

• nia

oh idk, maybe he’s not really sucking up and they’re actually FRIENDS? oh hey.
    _

ikr?! why is that so hard to believe?

she looks like lindsay lohan a little in a good way

i love selena but she is so arogant

• DemiandMileyPones

Coolio! I really don’t talk or hang out with my nana because she only speaks spanish. :/

bikini models suck

i want to fuck selenas nana in the butt

• sel

selena stay awya from those girls there bad rolemodels

wow. is the world really that sad that we need to know that Selena Gomez bakes with her Nana? seriously, there are more important things in the world.. like Nick’s murse.

• fddsfdf

selena is pretty but she has no talent

WOW you bake with your nana and you sit in your pj’s with whole family and x-mas eve and open gifts. Well ain’t you and your family the perfect family and puts the rest of us and our family’s to shame.

wow why do we care about her nana

booo bring on the miley post

my nana just yells at me and smells like cat piss

• ARG-ima Piratian

wtf, racist much. she grew up in dallas.. she cant help but acting white. im from south america and i act white too cause i grew up in da u es of a

calm down racist old man

• dani

we open them on christmas eve as well. but at 12 so..tecnically, it is christmas lol family tradition

i get high with my nana.

ZackTaylor
    Guess who’s NOT talking to DEMI LOVATO anymore… And it isnt just Selena
    34 minutes ago from web
    we know nick talks to her.
    maybe joe?
    It kinda makes sense that demi’s flirting with justin bieber (JB’s competition) to get back at Joe? — ITS not Miley for sure, its gotta be Taylor! If he says MILEY then we KNOW hes full of shit!

I can’t stand how Demi is sucking up to Bieber. She’s trying to attach herself to him just like she did to the Jonas Brothers last year.

i agree. she says shes all into metal and everything, but out of the blue she’s all like “is anyone else obsessed with justin bieber’s new album” lol plz demi.

and to anyone who’s going to reply to this, don’t say selenita is sucking up to him as well. justin’s actually sucking up to her and taylor, he’s mentioning them – they’re not mentioning HIM.

why would someone suck up to Selena? lol

why would someone suck up to Selena? lol

plz. have you seen the recent things he has said about her?

wait wasnt justin the one that asked her out??

she is not sucking up to him she is trying to leech some fame off of him

lol no. believe it or not, selena has more fans than justin and is most likely more famous than him. just because you have a girly toned song on the radio doesn’t mean you’re ~sooo famous. so technically, he’s leeching off of HER. and taylor s.

Dec 1, 2009 @ 02:33 pm

why would someone suck up to Selena? lol

plz. have you seen the recent things he has said about her?

I have i just want to know why taylor i can understand but Selena? LMAO

She’s best friends with the elder pop princess.

• Jessicuhh.

My family opens their presents Christmas Eve as well. Cool.

is christmas day the day we eat.. and then we fall asleep and its christmas eve and we have presents.. or the oposite way? lol

all i know is that i used to eat, fall asleep for santa and get presents in the morning but now my fam is lazy and opens it at like 11

LOL. Christmas day is when you’re supposed to wake up and open presents.
    Christmas eve is the day before.

• Jluvsjb

My fam eats Mexican and Cuban food on xmas eve. We get new pjs nd go 2 bed. Then we open presents in the am then we have a big breakfast and just hang and then we have dinner.

THE KiSS DISH with Zack Taylor & Adam Wylde on KiSS 92.5 (Dec. 1/09) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtDmKOtj7Yc&feature=player_embedded#

December 01, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT ISN’T TALKING TO DEMI LOVATO ANYMORE?!

According to a ZackTaylor.ca insider, Taylor Swift is NOT talking to Demi Lovato anymore!!

“Taylor’s very busy and doesn’t like some of the things Demi has been doing recently. Either of them has really made an effort to stay in contact since they last got together.”

I wonder if this has anything to do with Demi secretly hooking-up with Joe Jonas aka Taylor’s ex-boyfriend?!

• Anonymousrox

HELLO

• ARG-ima Piratian

wow, i’m kinda scared now.
    i hope my vision doesn’t get too bad before i get my glasses.

and it started cuz of the computer too. not trying to scare you but.. helping you so you dont get as bad as me lol

The source didn’t mention anyting about Joe
    that was Zack’s part.
    I think the things that Taylor didn’t like about Demi is probably more in her behavior-hanging out with scene crowd and changing.

Ahhh shut up shit face…. I wasn’t talking to you
    hmmm well look at that. I was.

Jessicuhh. said:

HAHA! Seriously. I know some pretty lazy people who wear glasses and get bad grades.
    I only have to wear them when i drive at night or use the computer. yay.

i need to get glasses, but i’m too scared to tell me grandmother (i live with her).

i’m gonna fail outa class because i can’t see anything on the board

You haveeee to. It is gonna get worse & you’re not gonna be able to see very well at all…

really?

i’ve just been hoping it would pass and my vision would be good again. Maybe i should tell her.

really?

Yaaa. My brother started out with not being able to see the board & now has suckyyyyy vision.

• blingbling

omg, you can drive?! how old are you!? I WANNA DRIVE SO BADDDD

I’m 18.
    How old are you? lol
    _______
    omg hah my 16th was a couple
    of days ago and i got a car!?!
    ahha i was so excited
    i acutally got it today
    because i had to pick it out
    myself:)

LUCKY! What kind of car?
    I don’t have my license yet. I suck at life.
    ______________
    BMW:)
    hhah
    its been used though its not brand new.

ARG-ima Piratian said:

Ahhh shut up shit face…. I wasn’t talking to you
    hmmm well look at that. I was.

she’s a troll.

i should know I used to be one, it’s probably somebody who is really bored and has nothing better to do.

• NEWS

President Obama will deploy 30,000+ troops to Afghanistan early next year.

eally?

I have glasses to! If you don’t wear them now when you get older you will be blind. And if you aren’t wearing your glassees when you need them you strain them annd it just keeps getting worse and worse. It won’t pass. It may get better if you get glasses though… or it will stay the same. :)

Jessicuhh. said:

really?

oh that sucks :/
    but he know has glasses right?

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

oh that sucks :/
    but he know has glasses right?

Yeppp. Course. He wears them like all the time.

• ImNotAnnoying

Umm how nice selena :D

boring bitch

eally?

i think my eyes are getting so bad beacuse of the glare off the computer, i spend waayyy too much time on it.

thanks for the advice :)

she’s a troll.

oh okies. ;]

you should get glasses fast. i started out not being able to see the board.. now i have like HORRIBLE vision.. it increased like 3 numbers up (meaning got 3 times worse on the little scale thing)

• JonasxCyrus

I’m to lazy to log in my account.
    LOVE Selenaaaaaaa!

Ok boring OU we need a good miley post and not this boring selena shit

• swiftly123

sel seems kewl at times but then i also feel like i can see the diva side in her. i luv rachel bilson- i dont relly know natalie portman.Selena gomez has her own doll i saw it on a nick comersial. i guess a new celeb trend was actress….singer…..desinger…..doll!!!
    whteva
    she should let out her latin side like the poster above said!!

• Anonymous41

thanks for the advice :)

Wow dude you probably should get off then! I know that I left it for about a year and it got really bad. I can’t even have my glasses of for more than a minute. I have really bad eyesight!

ARG-ima Piratian said:

she’s a troll.

oh okies. ;]

wow, i’m kinda scared now.
    i hope my vision doesn’t get too bad before i get my glasses.

• Freddy Kreuger

Who doesn’t?

Dec 1, 2009 @ 01:32 pm

“I Bake With My Nana!”

Ok then.

• Anonycmous

i agree. and also it seems to me that shes only talking to him because selena talked to him first and she wants people to think that shes friends with him too, kinda like a ” i know him too, not just selena” sort of thing

TRUE.

NOEL
    24 22 LADY ANTEBELLUM CAPITOL NASHVILLE 31,084
    LADY ANTEBELLUM
    37 23 MICHAEL JACKSON EPIC 30,216
    NUMBER ONES
    27 24 BLACK EYED PEAS INTERSCOPE 28,921
    E.N.D. (ENERGY NEVER DIES)
    35 25 OWL CITY UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC 24,968
    ALL OR NOTHING
    44 34 HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE WALT DISNEY 19,833
    SOUNDTRACK
    38 35 DARIUS RUCKER CAPITOL NASHVILLE 17,680
    LEARN TO LIVE
    — 36 MICHAEL JACKSON EPIC 15,532
    BAD
    — 37 MICHAEL BUBLE REPRISE 15,119
    CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE
    25 48 STING DEUTSCHE GRAMMOPHON 11,699
    IF ON A WINTER’S NIGHT
    — 49 PEARL JAM MONKEYWRENCH 11,252
    BACKSPACER
    22 50 JANET JACKSON A&M 11,218
    #1’S — GO MILEY! Poor Selena :(

Don’t be afraid, feelin’ this way
    I’m gonna make you understand

It’s not about you cause I am the fool
    Building castles in the sand

If I am crazy
    Just don’t care

It doesn’t mean I don’t want you near

• justingurl

I FOUND JUSTIN BIEBERS SN!!!!
    BUT HE BLOCKED ME :( :( :( :( :(
    EVERY1 GO IM HIM AND TELL HIM 2 UNBLOCK MRSJUSTINBIEBER2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HIS SN IS GUITARPIANO394.
    IM GUITARPIANO394 (justin) AND TELL HIM 2 UNBLOCK MRSJUSTINBIEBER2 (me)
    PLZZZZ I LOVE HIM!1

• ritizini

i bake with my grandmother :) she’s the best cooker on the entire world =D

on the actual post.. LAME

That makes no sense

• KirstenJonas

shes so pretty, i love her.

• ritizini

she’s amazing and all, but you don’t need to post that on a selena post –‘

• cheskasg

oceanup you put a news selena gomez so stupid!

at least put something new(she arrives into LAX Airport with her mom and stepdad.)

ddlovato @Justinbieber hey! I didn’t say I didn’t wanna go! :P 23 minutes ago from web

“I have pictures of her and Natalie Portman on my wall of inspiration for the clothes I want to design”

Idk why but that made me. lol I’m weird…

Selena is a great singer! SARCASM

Erp Phalus. though you could see me through that screen, eh? Well you where RONG.

Lmao Demi and Justin Bieber are twitter flirty. I don’t think he has a chance in hell because Demi likes guys that can satisfy her. Lol Love her.

I like potatoes.

love the Ellen Show
    cannot wait to see Sel there!

ihatemiey8497 said:

Hahaha. MILEY SUCKS!

DIE STUPID MILEY FUCKING BITCH DIE MILEY!

This type of stupidity made me laugh LOL

• HannahMary

Do they take polls on other Disney stars together, too?

I kid, I kid…

• SELENAROCKS8468

I’m so going to watch her on the Ellen show. I can’t wait for Naturally. I love Selena Gomez! <3

Yay! She’s gonna be on Ellen :D She better give an interview, and not just a performance. IMO Ellen’s the best talk show, and Selena’s only been on her show like once almost 2 yrs ago.

I can’t hear it.

Looks like the knits with her nana aswell…

• Holly

LOOKS LIKE THE KNITS WITH HER NANA ASWELL…

she bakes with her nana and wears granny panties

Anonymous41 said:

thanks for the advice :)

i know, but it’s sooo addicting.

Oceanup, Youtube, Facebook…i could go on and on.

but yeah i think i do need to get off, maybe in the next half hour.

• Anonymous41

i know, but it’s sooo addicting.

Oceanup, Youtube, Facebook…i could go on and on.

but yeah i think i do need to get off, maybe in the next half hour.

Your probably over working your eyes too much. I get a instant head ache when I take my glasses off and look at the screen…… eyes are stupid things eh

Miley is cool and Selena too

• SelGomezFanx

Selena is amazing. I’m so excited to watch her on Ellen DeGeneres. Naturally rocks! Can’t wait for the music video. :D

• Anonymousrox

OMG SELENA IS SO BORING AND HAS NO TALENT

Do you think selena has had her period yet?

Anonymousrox said:

HELLO
    hello Anonymousrox

• ARG-ima Piratian

what movie should i watch right now?

ARG-ima Piratian said:

wow, i’m kinda scared now.
    i hope my vision doesn’t get too bad before i get my glasses.

thanks :)

Timbaland (Feat. Miley Cyrus) – We Belong To Music – #45 on iTunes.
    I think it just came out today and its doing really well!

I don’t know it, Thanks

Now #41 its so addicting!

• Giselle

Selena is soooo pretty and down to earth! I love her and Demi and Miley…
    Where all my Jonas sistas?
    :D

• Anonymousrox

hi whats up

ARG-ima Piratian said:

what movie should i watch right now?

Peter Pan :D

or if that doesn’t work, Pirates in the Caribbean

• isabel beltran

and we care..why?

Anonymousrox said:

hi whats up

oh nothin much, just strolling through Oceanup and listening to some Michael J.

Anonymous41 said:

i know, but it’s sooo addicting.

Oceanup, Youtube, Facebook…i could go on and on.

but yeah i think i do need to get off, maybe in the next half hour.

definitely.

but without them we can’t see, unless they decide to turn on you like ours have.

thanks :)

yer welcome.. and the internet IS addicting *_*

• ARG-ima Piratian

ooo! peter pan! not pirates.. i saw that 2 weeks ago. it gets little boring after a while =p

• lillith

I think Selena is amazing and she has accomplished so much. She’s only 17, yet she’s so famous and successful. she’s great! :)

boring people love boring celebs

• Anonymous41

definitely.

Excactly! And when you get your glasses you will have better eye sight then anyone that doesn’t have glasses. Its a win-win situation

Do you think selena has had her period yet?

if she wasn’t 17, I’d say no. she has the body of a 11 year old. But I saw somewhere she got it at 12 so i guess so…I know Demi has, her tweets about chocolate and the notebook. so cute, but it’s obvious shes on hers ahaha

• kaybay

Do you think selena has had her period yet?

idk why don’t you ask her

• oneofakindxo

aw thats such a cute picture of her:)
    <3 her!

• oneofakindxo

aw thats such a cute picture of her:)
    <3 her!

ARG-ima Piratian said:

Orlando and Johnny can never get boring ;)

but yeah Peter Pan for the win :)

I have my period now as well! I got mine when I was 13! When do you get yours?

Anonymous41 said:

definitely.

SCORE!

• AnonymousGuy

i would love to ask her that because a guy asking her that right before one of her concerts would really fuck with her XD

• ssexybeast

I guess this post has come back to life lol
    Love Selena<3

• Smile though your heart is aching

have a good night everyone and thank for the advice :)

• annonymous

I have my period now as well! I got mine when I was 13! When do you get yours?

—————

ssexybeast said:

I guess this post has come back to life lol
    Love Selena<3
    hey you :)

wow real boring selena go bake some cookies and knit

Selena Gomez on the Top Search For image !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The top searches for images were:

1. Lady Gaga
    2. New Moon
    3. Michael Jackson
    4. Megan Fox
    5. Selina Gomez

‘The Way I loved you’ should be her single. It’s the only one she sounds pretty good singing live. And since she is going to have to perform it live to promote, it would have been a better choice.

what selena’s music would sound like if she had a good voice.
    this girl is amazing.

• syd.

That is SO wierd. I was just listening to her version. Her voice is so pretty.

WOO HOO!

• sickofit

ssexybeast said:

yep that’s me :)

and yeah i realized how stupid i was acting and how it didn’t really make me feel good.

and yes those are my man Michael’s lyrics as my username ;)

Well that didn’t take long lol…but hey the sooner the better,right?

And if you didn’t know, I’m the biggest MJ fan ever lol,God bless you….you’re pushing all my good buttons haha

yeah, i’m a fast learner.

but today i knew i was being very rude.

sickofit said:

ssexybeast said:

yep that’s me :)

and yes those are my man Michael’s lyrics as my username ;)

Well that didn’t take long lol…but hey the sooner the better,right?

yeah, i’m a fast learner.

but today i knew i was being very rude.

and i’m surprised i’ve pushed your good buttons, but i’m happy. :)

you bake with your nana who the fuck cares.

• Selena’s Pickle

I gave selena a cream pie ;)

She also loves getting a pearl necklace and doing ATM ;)

eeummm tam pons for sure if she’s even had it. I really want to ask her if she has…….WEIRD, I know.

ok lez be friends

• ssexybeast

yeah, i’m a fast learner.

but today i knew i was being very rude.

and i’m surprised i’ve pushed your good buttons, but i’m happy. :)

That’s good….even better than you can see your mistakes lol

And it’s not so hard to do, I love being happy :D

i love selena gomez

hate miley bitch!

ssexybeast said:

yeah, i’m a fast learner.

but today i knew i was being very rude.

and i’m surprised i’ve pushed your good buttons, but i’m happy. :)

That’s good….even better than you can see your mistakes lol

And it’s not so hard to do, I love being happy :D

just so you know,
    you’ve made me happy too :)

• papa j

nick uses pads or when he runs out he uses toilet paper

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA ^^^

that is the most beautiful picture i have ever seen!

Her nana…..is a miley hater. she voted her a slut on like ten polls. I think I like her nana.

& no way that chick has had her period. She weighs what? 100 pounds? I bet she’s one of those freaks who never gets one. Lucky, but can never have kids. Haha, what do you guys think???

jk btw, shes 17. I think it’s safe to say yes

• ssexybeast

yep that’s me :)

and yes those are my man Michael’s lyrics as my username ;)

Well that didn’t take long lol…but hey the sooner the better,right?

• praise her

ssexybeast said:

FINALLY A SELENA POST!Love her!
    SEXYBEAST I LOVE YOU TOO! I love you!

sexyybeast is jackie:/

wow you bake with your nana good for you.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

damn she is a bore

LipGlawsie is still a dumb cunt

______________

relax …She is just talking to him …

• Stagnetty

”””””

Well ain’t you just the perfect fucking family.

• cheskasg

I’m so obsessed with selena

(I have a twitter just to send messages to selena gomez)OMG I LOVE

• YouBelongWithMe

nobody cares. GO MILERZZZ
    Obviously you cared enough to comment.

Selena
    [[Justin biebers circle of fackers]]
    Taylor
    Demi

SELENA AT LAX!!!!

beautifulballad.wordpress.com

ddlovato I need a couch, The Notebook and any form of chocolate.. And superpowers to make those things appear.. On set… 3 minutes ago from web

Call Selena she has all those things

• YouBelongWithMe

DIE STUPID MILEY FUCKING BITCH DIE MILEY!
    No wonder you have no friends.

• ARG-ima Piratian

i might just want nelena to go back out just so you niley crackers jacks would shut up :D

ddlovato If the world runs out of chocolate today… It was not my fault. :l 10 minutes ago from web awww demis so cute

shes so gorgeous.
    love her.

cute as a whore

All selena posts make me Zzzz :|

AH DEMI MUST BE ON HER PERIOD

• ARG-ima Piratian

Why can’t Chickens Cross the Road Without Having their Motives Questioned?

• Leena

what a q-t, especially in that picture.
    and i agree on the rachel bilson part.

• w

That picture is freaking adorable.

• ARG-ima Piratian

this is weird. thats how i looked like when i was 4 or 5..

i have a picture to prove it =o

“i share clothes with my nana!”

CHART DATE: 11/30/2009

WOW!! MIley sold 150k CD this week WooHoo \o/

Woo hoo Who gives a shit Woo hoo

ZackTaylor
    Guess who’s NOT talking to DEMI LOVATO anymore… And it isnt just Selena
    34 minutes ago from web

• cheskasg

haha I like that one too. I have a weird obsession with chipmunk songs lol

• m

ZackTaylor
    Guess who’s NOT talking to DEMI LOVATO anymore… And it isnt just Selena
    34 minutes ago from web
    we know nick talks to her.
    maybe joe?

lol that is weird.

but i agree her voice is gorgeous.

Logan Noh is doing a live video chat at 4:00 pacific time at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/logan-noh

ill mark that on my i dont really care calendar.

• AnonymousLALALALALLA

nobody cares. GO MILERZZZ

• ihatemiey8497

Hahaha. MILEY SUCKS!

DIE STUPID MILEY FUCKING BITCH DIE MILEY!

• Delsy

Cheesecake is the best type of cake. Cheese rocks.

get the fuck outta here logan noh

• Sonny

Love her! :)

• Jessicuhh.

LOL. Christmas day is when you’re supposed to wake up and open presents.
    Christmas eve is the day before.
    oooooohhhh. thanks for clearing that up for meh lol ;]

Um, enjoy your gifts? LOL. I don’t really know. D:

Um, enjoy your gifts? LOL. I don’t really know. D:
    i mean like before me and my siblings would play with our toys.. but since we are older now.. we dont get toys we get like.. clothes and stuff lol i mean you could play if you got an iphone or rock band but i probably wont lol

ugh i need a post about someone who is interesting. perhaps a demi or miley post =]

• Stephanie176

thats cool!… i love selena though shes awesome so sweet!

• Alterego

WHO is Logan noh?
    The article is sweet ha ^_^

• Nicksupport

Jonasbrothers

We sent a msg! Call our #SayNow at 818-748-8887 or click http://bit.ly/5Q2iuv to listen to it
    3 minutes ago from API

and we care because?

• lian

I hate that she wants to be nice all the time. My opinion is that she is a bitch and she is very fake.

I have pictures of her and Natalie Portman on my wall of inspiration for the clothes I want to design.’ WALL OF INSPIRATION? WTF?

its only my opinion :)

Merry Christmas

SANTA

Classic selena quotes

Selena Gomez ‘When I’m having a bad day or I’m not feeling well, I love it when someone plays with my hair.

Hmm what hair you liked to have played with?
    and by who david?

“I’ll just lie down, eat a pickle and they’ll play with my hair. That’s how I cure the blues.”

By laying down sucking on a pickle and playing with your “hair”

• - Blair Waldorf -

Gosh…she’s so sweet. Love her.

i never notice that selena has a huge fat nose, she looks weird on that picture what happen to her eyes?

she is very boring

• candy

who matters about her nana!

and she wants to show she has a perfect familiy. WOW she is soo lying

I can admit my family is not perfect!

Um, enjoy your gifts? LOL. I don’t really know. D:

Good point. I usually get money or clothes. Well then, i guess there isn’t much to do on Christmas. 0_0

she boring like an old lady no wonder she can not keep a guy, she bores them to death acting like her nana.

• Adam J

My family we normally open a few gifts on christmas eve and save the rest for the morning.

its like we sit down and stare at each other like 8_8 < — lol four eyes :D

my nana just yells at me and smells like cat piss

———————-
    LMAOOOO.
    I just diedddddd !

• - Blair Waldorf -

who matters about her nana!

and she wants to show she has a perfect familiy. WOW she is soo lying

I can admit my family is not perfect!

And you know the whole family personally, is that it?

• ET

such a cutie <3

its like we sit down and stare at each other like 8_8 < — lol four eyes :D

LMAO! 8_8 I have four eyes right now. I’m wearing my glasses for once. I’m shocked!

• ARG-ima Piratian

who matters about her nana!

and she wants to show she has a perfect familiy. WOW she is soo lying

I can admit my family is not perfect!

lol wow. how does baking with her “nana” make her family perfect. i bake with my mom.. but my family is in no way perfect. we are dysfunctionalll

http://www.kiss925.com/ LISTEN LIVE TO ZACK! CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE!

• hpaddictedx

He’s making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town

• ARG-ima Piratian

omg i wear glasses (well not really cuz they are the wrong perscription lol) and one day at school this girl.. or boy.. couldnt tell [lol] bumped right into ME and yelled “NERD!” hahaha.. i get like f’s.. hehe lol just cause i have bad vision doesnt make me smart lol

• m

Timbaland (Feat. Miley Cyrus) – We Belong To Music – #45 on iTunes.
    I think it just came out today and its doing really well!

• Anonamas

AnonymousLALALALALLA said:

nobody cares. GO MILERZZZ

You obviously cared enough to reply dummy.

GO Selena. Get your bake on with your Nana.

He’s making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town

whose making a list?? nick jonas? ;D

• hpaddictedx

He’s making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town

whose making a list?? nick jonas? ;D
    Oh yes!

hey guys i need help. what should i get for christmas??

hpaddictedx said:

He’s making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town

he sees you when your sleeping he,
    he know when you’re awake,
    he know if you’ve been bad or good’
    so be good for goodness sake. lol.

i like your icon picture

• SANTA CLAUS

HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

• Jessicuhh.

I only have to wear them when i drive at night or use the computer. yay.

• Jessicuhh.

hey guys i need help. what should i get for christmas??

I have that same problem.
    I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO GET.

whose making a list?? nick jonas? ;D
    Oh yes!

“he sees you when your sleeping he,
    he know when you’re awake”
    is he stalking me 0.0

• hpaddictedx

He’s making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town

he sees you when your sleeping he,
    he know when you’re awake,
    he know if you’ve been bad or good’
    so be good for goodness sake. lol.

i like your icon picture
    I like that you sang with me <3

omg, you can drive?! how old are you!? I WANNA DRIVE SO BADDDD

Wow she cooks with her nana…. wow do you want a flippen medal or something Selena?

SANTA CLAUS said:

HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

hi Santa!! :D

selena is so boring the guys date her and leave her because she bores them to death poor taylor he had to sit with her.

selena got a huge nose.

• ARG-ima Piratian

wtf. she was taking an interview, its oceanup and us that make it a big deal. god, calm down.

Dear santa

Can you please give selena gomez a personality of her own so she stop copying taylor and miley

thanks

• Anonymous41

Ahhh shut up shit face…. I wasn’t talking to you

• Meow

Miley hate cookies? Jay Kay….I kid.

I hate Naturally. I don
    t see how people like it.

• Twilightsucks

Woah I never knew you opened presents on Christmas Eve.I thought you opened on Christmas day but then again I wouldn’t know because I don’t celebrate christmas.

do it !!! then u should throw a tam pon on stage during the showwwww

hahahahahahah

i had the space bcause for some reason OU blocks that word

• Twilightsucks

• ssexybeast

hey you :)

Hii! :]

Wait, who’s this again? lol forgive me, my memory never serves me correctly….and I just got back from doing my math homework[gag me] lol

lol, oceanup? really?

LOVE HER ! <3 She's such a lovely girl :)
    Selena fans follow me on twitter ? http://twitter.com/xJbAlexx

ok survey time selena do you think she uses

A: T.ampons

B: Pads

C: Hasn’t started her period yet

• oneofakindxo

Pads.
    And wtf I’m pretty sure she has had her period, wwow lmfao.

ANyhoooooo Love you Sel!

i bake with my grandma :D

well not anymore.. she moved lol

Dec 1, 2009 @ 01:31 pm

LOVE HER ! <3 She’s such a lovely girl :)
    Selena fans follow me on twitter

“I Bake With My Nana!”

Ok then.

• PEACE

TRUE.
    was that worth a post, sorry but “I bake with my nana”, okay

• Anonymousxsz

that pic is sooo cute. love selena

i bake with my grandma :D

well not anymore.. she moved lol

Ugh.
    K selena is gorgeous, ill admit it.
    but why is it that on a selena post
    they’ll pick her Best pictures.
    But for a miley post they’ll put up
    her Worst picture over and over again.

And i know, i know.
    This isnt a miley post, but its not like
    there reaally much to say on what the post is actually about. :P

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

ssexybeast said:

hey you :)

Hii! :]

i was the girl that was that was acting like a bitch and you were right.

And my nana buys me underwear for christmas.

• cheskasg

hahaha. I love this
    ___________________

WOW,THIS IS BETTER

———————————-
    THIS IS THE BEST, I love

• Jessicuhh.

My family opens their presents Christmas Eve as well. Cool.

omg, you can drive?! how old are you!? I WANNA DRIVE SO BADDDD

I’m 18.
    How old are you? lol

5. no fairrrr ;]

Jessicuhh. said:

I only have to wear them when i drive at night or use the computer. yay.

i’m gonna fail outa class because i can’t see anything on the board.

hpaddictedx said:

He’s making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town

he sees you when your sleeping he,
    he know when you’re awake,
    he know if you’ve been bad or good’
    so be good for goodness sake. lol.

i like your icon picture
    I like that you sang with me <3
    you’re very welcome :)

selena taylor call she wants her dress and boots back and she said to stop fucking dancing like her on stage. The hip dance is taylor rip off.

• ARG-ima Piratian

My family opens their presents Christmas Eve as well. Cool.

so you bake with your nana wtf cares?

• ARG-ima Piratian

i’m gonna fail outa class because i can’t see anything on the board.

tell her as soon as possible! its only gonna get worse! this is what happened to me! its gonna end up worse if you dont do it asap

zack taylor A cpl hours away from telling you all about my breaking news… Guess who’s NOT talking to DEMI LOVATO anymore… And it isnt just Selena
    about 1 hour ago from web — If he says Miley, we KNOW hes full of shit! Do you think its Taylor?

• emm
  • ssexybeast

i was the girl that was that was acting like a bitch and you were right.

The nazi person? lol Sorry I’ve just had a lot of people attacking me these days.

I’m glad you’ve seen the light, it wasn’t I who was right,just you who was sleeping, but now that you’re awake, welcome to the better side…lmao.

Are those Michael Jackson lyrics I see in your username?I’m blushing..

haha

• blingbling

omg, you can drive?! how old are you!? I WANNA DRIVE SO BADDDD

I’m 18.
    How old are you? lol
    _______
    omg hah my 16th was a couple
    of days ago and i got a car!?!
    ahha i was so excited
    i acutally got it today
    because i had to pick it out
    myself:)

Whens your bday mine was the 28th :D

• Jessicuhh.

I only have to wear them when i drive at night or use the computer. yay.

i’m gonna fail outa class because i can’t see anything on the board

stay free selena XD

all she said was that she liked the album. justin replied to her ASKING what her favorite song was and thats how that happened. shut the hell up and know the facts before you say something stupid

she is not sucking up to him she is trying to leech some fame off of him

omg, you can drive?! how old are you!? I WANNA DRIVE SO BADDDD

I’m 18.
    How old are you? lol
    _______
    omg hah my 16th was a couple
    of days ago and i got a car!?!
    ahha i was so excited
    i acutally got it today
    because i had to pick it out
    myself:)

LUCKY! What kind of car?
    I don’t have my license yet. I suck at life. haha.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I think Taylor chose to sit with her.

ssexybeast said:

i was the girl that was that was acting like a bitch and you were right.

Are those Michael Jackson lyrics I see in your username?I’m blushing..

haha

yep that’s me :)

and yes those are my man Michael’s lyrics as my username ;)

• m

To me it looks like she’s flirting with the competition.

• DEAD MJ

WHERE THE LITTLE BOYS?

Yay! She’s gonna be on Ellen :D She better give an interview, and not just a performance. — LOL at Selena and the word Performance is the same sentence!

I hope she sounds better on Ellen than she did on DWTS cuz I am really trying to like her a singer it just isn’t working :/