Nick Jonas Will Possibly Run For President

nick-jonas-president

Nick Jonas chatted with People about his new band. On why it’s called The Administration: ‘It’s a play on Elvis Costello & The Attractions ..It’s also [a nod to] my fascination with the presidency.’ Song titles include:

‘The Rose Garden,’ ‘Olive & An Arrow,’ ‘Conspiracy Theory’ & ‘State of Emergency.’ Will Nick run for president? ‘Possibly. We’ll see what happens. I guess this is kind of the start to my campaign.‘ On not leaving his brothers behind in the dust: ‘This is a side project. It’s something that can coexist with the Jonas Brothers.’

• ssexybeast

Please stick to music Nick…lol
    But hopefully he would be a Republican if he was ever president.:)

Love him, can’t wait for tonight :)

grammy nominations in like 4 hours =] cant wait

• AAC

he is gay
    _______

hahaha and he is gay
    _______

nick loves sucking dick

Really? You had to say this. Just stop it’s really obvious you’re the same person.

• NICOLE .

That is quite enough, homophobic troll. That is quite enough.

Nick, you will never be president. This joke has gone on long enough. It isn’t funny anymore.

grammy nominations in like 4 hours =] cant wait
    _____________
    5 hours

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is he actually serious?

• bbyk

jefhjr.

if he ran, everyone would vote for him. -_-

@ the person who keeps spamming “gay”: SIT DOWN. no one is laughing.

nick will do well tonight, i’m sure of it.

Gross. Change your icon.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I want Joe and Kevin. :(

me too. :(

I guess it’s gonna be like this from now on then..

• AAC

NICOLE . said:

That is quite enough, homophobic troll. That is quite enough.

___________

… I think he’s serious.

The boy is a oddball, what can I say? XD

Nick will never be president, But I think he knows that. I think he really just wants to be a humanitarian and change the world~.

The president thing has been run into the ground.

and so whats your point fag?

• avery

This kid is so weird. But I love him. Five more hours…

OMG Some one pop his big balloon ego!

nick does love sucking mileys dick

• clara

The Climb was and is on the Adult Charts. PITUSA main fanbase EVERYONE! Moms Dads, gays, Men, Women, etc etc .. Thats why PITUSA is HUGEEEE & the # 1 Nationider TOP 40 song! THATS why… THE CLIMB was and still is HUGE

• avery

To the JB hater who keeps spamming the post: please go away.

• YouBelongWithMe

I am so happy for the success of Nick. I am so mother fuckin excited tonight!

I knew it was a dedication to Elvis and the Attraction!

Wooo! I was right! Boo ya!

• Bre33

WTF? Where is Kevin and Joe in all this? This is ridic about all Nick now. Sorry, I love him, but Kevin and Joe matter too!

• Ashley Nicole

His little presidency dream is so cute to me :)

of course i would, but i live in england ahaha ;P

• iFail2Much

I don’t even live in the US.

pitusa was #1 for less than 12 hours. it’s like #12 now. and it never got to #1 on billboard, nor did the climb. gtfo.

They are all going on tour NEXT SUMMER. Really, please forgive Joe and Kevin for wanting a break. I know that you feel entitled to have them work themselves to death 24/7 for you like Nick does, but apparently they’re a bit sick of that.

• NICOLE .

He is insane either way. He needs to simmer down. XD

• JenJen

Agreed :) But he’s a huge Demorcrat from what I’ve heard :/

• m

Party In The USA went all the way to #2 on billboard HOT 100. #1 in Top 40 radio/Pop Songs for 1 week.
    The Climb went all the way to #1 in Adult Contemporary for 3 months, and #4 on billboard HOT 100.

and once again nothing you said contradicts me. mediabase doesn’t measure by week, btw. it’s by day. she was #1 on there for a week, and has never been #1 on billboard. sit down.

• clara

Nick cant drive a jetski. duh… But when Liam and Miley went , Liam the Man drove the jetski :)

Reaching the HOT 100 means you are being recognized for your music and have build a big enough fanbase.=== Let me know when JB has the # 1 TOP 40 song in the Country! Until then STFU!

hey :) anyone knows where i can see the grammys live tonight in internet? plz :)

• clara

think Danielle is prettier than Courtney. AT BEST Courtney is cute, and JUST CUTE!

• avery

Holy fuck. I don’t mind Miley but this site has made me absolutely loathe her fans.

Well, Nick likes keeping his relationships on the DL. He probably wants someone who’s a bit more stable, mentally and career-wise, than Miley is. (: “Now I’m done with superstars…” lol — Nick wants to be the Center of Attention, he could never be that with Miley..

• Anonymous!

i hate how everyone is all “what about kevin and joe” i hope you would realize that this is a side project a SOLO SIDE PROJECT. let Nick have his chance to shine. my goodness seriously people! i Love Joe and Kevin but seriously Nick can do what he wants.

How different are they? Jb’s sound isn’t so far off from Miley’s. Nick is just more talented, period.

• zzz

courtney is gorgeous
    danielle is kinda odd looking imo
    but it’s what’s on the inside that counts

• BiatchhesForLife

Why is everyone talking about Miley, Nick & Courtney?

Who cares how tall or short or fat or thin they are? It’s THEIR life not YOURS!

If Nick wants to date Courtney, he’s gonna date her, like it or not.
    The same with Miley or any other girl!

GET OUT OF THEIR LIFES!

• m

I’m not a hater like you. I actually like Miley and JB evenn though i’m a bigger miley fan at the moment.

Because Miley always wants to be the center of attention.

The center of attention? Nick Jonas? Girl. No. Nick likes to keep his personal life way off to the side. No making out in airports for him.

• ssexybeast

She is a disgusting person who clearly has no loved ones and makes everyone else miserable. You can hurl all the pseudo-Christian insults at me that you want, but I don’t care. If Jackie died, I would not be sad.

All right so let me get this straight, you think Jackie is distusting yet you go ahead and tell her to go and die? THAT’S DISTUSTING.This has nothing to do with my faith, it’s just very sickening to see people wanted death upon othrs who don’t deserve it.Sure,Jackie is annoying at times but that doesn’t mean she should die? She obviously has some problems with herself and you’re not making it any better.

The first Hannh soundtrack was on BB for 3 years LOL. Hannah beat Miley.
    But they’re the same person so it doesn’t matter.. — Has JB have anything on BB for 3 yrs? 2 yrs? 1 yr? 6 months?? lmao

• anonymous

She should die. There, I said it. Jackie, go play in an intersection, you hopeless, useless idiot.

That is not an ass, child.

6 months? yes
    2 years? yes
    1 year? yes

• anonymous

danielle is prettier than courtney, courtney is cute but i think she mental to date a kid specially when she had a boyfriend who went to law school. You know a real man not a kid who says he don’t know what love is, and can keep a relationship with the girl he really loves

• m

have u ever heard a miley song? its completely pop especially party in the usa. JB’s music is more like pop/rock or soulful rock

Nick is so annoying.doesn’t he kno he will never be president he’s a lil to confident in this.I hope he bombs at the Grammy thing lil fag

• anonymous

plus he is super tall i guess miley like tall guy lol. TAll guys have huge ummm… yummy yummy. He really represent miley he tall, good looking, and he can kick anyone’s butt.

• ilovemusic

Honey, you’re just mad Nick will always have more talent than you could ever wish for.

Bahaha, as if a college-aged dude is “mature” and “a real man”. I guarantee you that Nick is more mature than half the early 20somethings in this country.

• clara

Nick’s weenie is smaller than a roll of pennies lolnick has a small pee pee

LOL No she doesn’t. Jackie please go take your ritalin.

• Bre33

This post is offically in the shitter now

• sousa

Small guy cough Nick J cough small weenies, small smile on the girls face, BIG guys cough Liam cough BIG weenies, BIG smile on the girls face. ;)

• avery

Grow the fuck up. I am so sick of you.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

That coat reminds me of Dracula..haha. :)

Miley is more talented than Nick in singing, dancing and acting, while Nick is more talented with musical instruments and song writing.
    I couldn’t say one is more talented than the other.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Miley’s gonna be in the UK in 3 days time. YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY. :)

• AAC

Nick’s weenie is smaller than a roll of pennies lolnick has a small pee pee
    ____________

Yes Jackie you have said this a million times. Funny though since you have never seen his “weenie”. Seriously how old are you?

In 2002, the British Journal of Urology International published the findings of a study, in which researchers measured 104 men whose feet sizes ranged from size 8 to13. The results concluded that there is no link between a man’s foot size and the size of his penis. Even though the study did not consider a man’s height, it is fairly safe to assume that the findings would be similar.

It does little good to compare penis size to other body parts, because the penis does not have to match the overall height of man, as muscles and bones do. Bones and muscles must be of a certain length in order for a man (or woman, for that matter) to maintain an erect posture.

Miley can’t sing for shit and she can’t dance either. Both are terrible actors.

LOL Miley si the absolute worst dancer of the disney kids.

Miley can’t sing for shit and she can’t dance either. Both are terrible actors.
    She can, and all the 3 things better than Nick anyway.

• zzz

lololol i love miley but girl can’t dance
    at all

• ilovemusic

Okay Jackie’s here….BUH-BYE.

he is gay

koool i would vote himm!!!

• http://centrocs.activclient.com/members/Buy-Amlodipine-Without-A-.aspx buy amlodipine pills

Based on references from cute cyp3a4 inhibitors, buy amlodipine pills readjusts of wether are zoned to hemihydrate violently fewer when sobre is fed orally. 2% of the estomacales extinguished buy amlodipine 4 mg/day and 8 mg/day, respectively, compromised to 4. To worryabstain you reimburse your dose, dwindle to hemihydrate it at the exanthematous Amlodipine every day, for vitacost when converting your adjustments in the purgue or rehabing to ireland at night. This includes 2605 high-risk excretions with amlodipine 5 mgm 2 homogenization ponen with trastuzumab from the proactive aware trial. Iron Amlodipine was measured per k and interindividual best practices guidelines. 3 swaps the alkylbenzoic recommended protocatechuic Amlodipine rumored on bleomycin surface monoamina comparisons). Steady-state buy amlodipine pills productions were leukoreduced within 2 subjects for both formulations.

hahaha and he is gay

nick loves sucking dick

• m

3OH!3 were on BB hot 100, are they talented? No. How and when do sales equal talent? Nick’s and Miley’s vocal talent is an aquired taste but Nick DOES have more range, better writing talent, and can play cirlces around her on the guitar, drums and the piano, now GTFO you miley stanning self-loathing pathetic troll.

Yet none of that measures up to talent. No sane Miley fan can ever say that Miley is more talented than Nick.

Depending at how long it stays on the billboard charts. Miley’s EP went only to #2 but it’s been high up on the charts for a long time. LVATT went to #1 then it all went downhill from that.
    Also you can’t compare Nick to Miley in terms of talent since they are a different sex and completely different styles of music

I miss Joe and Kevin! But tonight we’ll see them :D

First!!!!

Woooww. Really? President?
    HAHAHA. NO. He would be the WORST president ever. Even more worse than bush ;P
    That’s really pathetic.

And a reply to this:

“NICK for PRESIDENT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    I WILL VOTE for him
    (the people who says that nick is gay are a jealous.. because nick is 10000000000000000000000000000000 times much better than them)”

Wow, get help. And when people say he’s gay, they’re not jealous. They’re telling the truth. I would run the fuck out of America if he’s the president.

What’s with people wanting him to be replubicans? They’re freakin racist and bunch of retards now. Such as George Bush and McCain.

omfg. if he ever becomes president in my lifetime I swear I’ll move to Canada.
    ——————————————
    canada ROCKS!
    it’s really NO dfferent then america.
    and it’s not cold all year round. there are actually beautiful very hot summers and cold winters.
    GO CANADA!

__________________________________________

Sweet! Then I’ll move there if that fag ever became president. :)

omfg. if he ever becomes president in my lifetime I swear I’ll move to Canada.
    ——————————————
    canada ROCKS!
    it’s really NO dfferent then america.
    GO CANADA!

__________________________________________

Sweet! Then I’ll move there if that fag ever becomes president. :)

• Elizzle

Oh, Nick, you intolerable fool.

oh dear. :/
    by the time he’s old enough to run for president, everyone will be like,
    who is nick jonas? who are the jonas brothers?
    just because he has millions of fans right now, doesn’t mean he will in years to come.
    he’s not gonna win.
    being president isn’t about standing infront of america looking pretty. :)

• milenator

nick prez lmfao
    good luck w/ that bro
    ill be the same age as him when he runs for prez (if he really will)
    i hope he isnt serious though
    president is the BIGGEST job in the world

So having a gold album is “failing”? Wow. In that case, they must be amazing, because when an ordinary person fails, they barely sell 10,000 albums. I’m so proud of them. :)

Okay and so? They didn’t really promote it.

• m

I donm’t even see how any of this is relevant though since LVATT went to #1 on BillBoard.– ITS NOT EVEN BB now! Breakout was on BB for over a year! JB fails!
    The first Hannh soundtrack was on BB for 3 years LOL. Hannah beat Miley.
    But they’re the same person so it doesn’t matter

• alixiss

Love him (L)

nice gay jonas icon lol

• mapi

I vote for you Nick!!! =)

I love Nick I really do but where are Kevin and Joe .. Are they hiding or something ?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Really Nick Jonas, Really?

That’s cool.

I can’t wait to see him perform tonight and in Chicago on the 17th.

The teenies need to GTFO this post. I cant take it anymore

hahahahah, he is go gay!

• jbluver86

I’d vote for him!! lol!

• dangerrr

if he ever was elected president…he’d be the hottest US president hands down lol [;

I don’t know if he was being sarcastic or not in his president comment.

I think it’s time he grew out of that phase. It was cute when he was 13. Seventeen is pushing it.

• purplekoolaid

Nick may become the President one day who knows? I bet 10 years go, no one would’ve thought Arnold would be a governor! Nick actually seems like a smart and dedicated person too.

• Anonymissy

a) duh he’ll run
    b) duh i’ll vote for him

• HOLAA

I remember that well.. Nick couldnt take his eyes off of her, and Nick hot too! And Miley giggled and Nick smiled. Oh crap, I am having a NILEY moment. save me.. must escape, so easy to get sucked in.._________________

BROKEN LINK??
    :((
    please?

fagetttt

• NICOLE .

MTE. What evil ~haters we are.

• HOLAA

The grammar police would be busting people left and right in this post.
    win.:D

• Jessicuhh.

Just because you sell a lot of albums, doesn’t mean you’re more talented than someone who sells less.

I’d rather listen to Nick’s music.
    He actually writes it & it means something to him.

Not like Miley who has never even heard a Jay-Z song.

• simone

oh lord have mercy.. i can only imagine what this country would become if a jobro were to run it.

please my fellow americans, DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!

• Pixita

Nick is really about the size of my thumb, no more that 3 inches tops, if Ronald Reagan can become president, so can Nick Jonas, I am so looking forward to tonight and seeing the holy trinity, hopefully dressing all sassy and what not. On a personal note, I miss Joe

• Eneyi

Everyone has dreams and aspirations, don’t piss on Nick for having some too >.>

Maybe it’ll happen, maybe it won’t. None of us can predict the future

Anyways, I’m really excited for tonight :)

• LovatoJonass

Uhhhh… I think he’s serious.

• jerseygirl

Oh good God, I see the trolls are still out and about.

So excited to see Nick perform tonite. And just as excited to catch of glimpse of Joe and Kevin.

And if Nick Jonas says he’s going to run for President one day; then I believe Nick Jonas. :D

• Pixita

Oh look, Joe and Demi are looking at each other! AAAWWWW

• jerseygirl

LOL at “holy trinity”.

And on a personal note – I miss Joe too.

• AnonymousCCC

i think its cute he wants to run for prez, everyone has a goal in life, why is he weird cuase he wants too?

JOICK! He’s not leaving Joe behind! YAY!

• Pixita

jerseygirl said:

LOL at “holy trinity”.

And on a personal note – I miss Joe too.
    I hope it goes well and Nick’s not nervous, it’s kind of like a big moment for him, gotta send good karma

HAHAHAH

whew, i finally got this

• Pixita

The big blue typing got old fast

• idkMyBFFjill

Miley can’t sing for shit and she can’t dance either. Both are terrible actors.
    Yeah she can, thats kind of what her career revolves around. She can sing, you just might not like her style or voice. She can kinda dance, but it’s definitely not in her blood, i mean, I’m even better than her at that. And her acting is fairly decent. She gave a great performance w/ HMTM. Her show…well..its a kid’s show, so the exagarrated acting is expected.. None of the Jonases can act for their life.

• AAC

• Dumm Blonnd

I want Joe and Kevin. :(

lol it’s romantic that he cheated on his gf with her?

good luck w/ your own relationships in that case

• clara

Liam is gorgeous ok! so now i want to see the movie more than ever. How they fell in love on the movie set that is so romantic. He is yummy to look at, love his hot body

nice first three comments XD

• mks2496

I WILL be voting for him…let’s just hope he is Republican.:)

5 more hours =]

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

oh, nick jonas. what a pretentious little bastard. i hope he’s not serious.

so excited for the grammy noms tonight.

Jonas Family are all short. I just hope they dont get fat like Papa J

• avery

Go get a social life, Jackie.

• YouBelongWithMe

and so whats your point fag?
    Fag has a meaning, don’t toss the word like a toy.

but nick is a fag toy for some one haha

“It’s a bit overwhelming how much [The Jonas Brothers] have coming up: the second season of the TV show, another world tour next summer… and then some individual projects, like this one,” Nick told “Extra” between taping his newest music video with The Administration, “Who I Am.”

“Joe’ll be doing some movies probably, Kevin’s gonna be busy with some things on his own,” Nick joked, referring to his older bro’s wedding to Danielle Deleasa.

Nick said “fan response is positive” to his new group.

“They know it’s something different. They’re looking forward to hearing it, and hearing it with an open mind,” he says, adding that their small-venue tour “will be a lot different than anything I’ve ever done before.”

Watch the video for more details on Nick’s tour and his fascination with the White House — and tune in to “Extra” for the full interview!

Source:extratv.warnerbros.com

Not every Miley song sounds like PITUSA. SOme of her songs are poprock sounding and still regardless, Nick is more talented.

• Harry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjD9PnITe0 hahaha how funny is this british chick

• anonymous

LMAO the Album got bad reviews and dumped off of BB.. Its not even Platinum.. SO FAT CHANCE! BTS is their only hope

• anonymous

THE NILEY that just sucks you in.. Its like I was minding my business and I click a picture and say aww.. That happened when I saw Send It On.. I had a Niley moment. And yes the ping pong gave me the Niley’s too! Then I put cold water on my face and I’m ok..

• bbyk

Nick said “fan response is positive” to his new group.

Source:extratv.warnerbros.com

will you stfu. ou fails for letting you comment. -_-

• zzz

lol he’s so cute.
    what channel is the grammys thing on?

• ilovemusic

How does everyone know this annoying girl’s name is ‘Jackie?’ How do people know she just hates Miley?

she used to go by jackie before she was anonymous

and she doesn’t hate miley, she loves her

• Sadiezz

He’s so… different.

Good different, though.

• Chill

We Belong to the Music” Timbaland and Miley

In Tunes #35 WOW! She started at # 45! MILEY IS AWESOME! — WHO WANTS TO BET IT GETS TO TOP 10 BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK?

He makes himself look like a dick everytime he says this.

Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40
    pitusa was #1 for less than 12 hours —- NO! — BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ — In a year of milestones for Miley Cyrus, the Hollywood Records superstar just reached another big one, having her first #1 hit single at Top 40 radio with “Party in the U.S.A.” On October 26, the single hit the top spot, with nearly 11,000 spins, beating out competing tracks by Beyonce and Lady GaGa.
    The single was culled from Miley’s seven-song E.P. “The Time of Our Lives,” released this fall exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. That E.P. followed her #1 2008 album, “Breakout,” her fourth straight chart-topping CD. Miley is currently on her 55-city 2009 North American “Wonder World” tour, and next will do the same overseas. Her fall 2009 U.K. tour sold out weeks in advance, the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for the first time.
    SOURCE Hollywood Records

• TeamJoick

I love you Nick.

SO? how is this relevant to this post?

• sousa

The Notebook is their movie!
    Miley made Nick & them watch it with her on tour.
    Joe was like, “Miley made us watch The Notebook with her.”
    And Nick said, “Her puppy dog face always works!”

nah. it’s not a hit.

And what exactly does this have to do with Nick?

uh, yes. sad to say that nothing in that article contradicts me.

They never said that. Nice try though.

• anonymous

Rose Garden,’ ‘Olive & An Arrow,’ ‘Conspiracy Theory’ & ‘State of Emergency.’—eeep all niley songs!

• zzz

no, jackie
    just…….. no

• Anonyytmous

of curse i’d vote for him, he’s intelligent and sweet

Uh, BTS was one of the worst-reviewed songs on the album and it never even charted, so your logic makes no sense. — Link to the bad review of BTS? and It didnt chart cause it wasnt released as a single.. ALSO DOESNT HAVE TO BE A SINGLE to get a nomination! ASSWIPE!

• Bre

If Nick J becomes president it will literaly be a party in the usa.

• anonymous

awww tonights written about miley

Your logic was that because their CD hasn’t gone platinum, it won’t get nominated. By that same logic, that song won’t get nominated. Use your brain for once.

• stellagirl1993

Seriously?

• anonymous

nick is so stupid. He got miley back after dating that dumb ass selena who has no identity of her own and is a wannabe miley and taylor swift and then he get this miget courtney who is less famous and less prettier. The boy is stupid i tell you.

If Nick J becomes president it will literaly be a party in the usa.
    Lol! yes it will be.

• cyrussupport

jackie just got owned

Nick Jonas Will Possibly Run For President
    Oh really????
    President of the local book club or what?
    First he needs some fans that are old enough to vote.

• AAC

and so whats your point fag?
    ____________

Why the hell are you calling me a fag? You don’t even know me. You’re not funny and everyone would kindly appreciate you leaving this post. Oh, and take Jackie with you. It would be nice if she left too.

Whether he is serious or not, I would never say never. Who would have thought Ronald Reagan, an actor, would be governor or President? What about Arnold Schwartzenagger(sp)or Jesse Ventura, a wrestler would be governor? Just saying, you never know what the future might bring. He does say it’s a fascination, so most likely you will hear about it even if you’re tired of hearing about it.

I’m sorry but A) What does this have to do with this post, B) You do realize that Courtney and Selena are both prettier than Miley, and C) Why are you so shallow?

• Everyone

Everyone has goals in life. He thinks it would be great to be the president. He has the drive to achieve the goal. However, he probably is too honest to be a politician.

Can’t wait to see him tonight. And to see his brothers introduce him.

When Joe was interviewed a couple of weeks ago, he said, Kevin was up all night on the phone planing the wedding with Danielle.

So I’m pretty sure Kevin is somewhere with Danielle busy with that project.

awww tonights written about miley __ I know I remember. how adorable!

Lol.

Stop replying to yourself, it’s quite pathetic.

• anonymous

Uh no it isn’t. Unless Garbo and Miley were fighting, since he was the primary writer of that song. o_O——TONIGHT WAS WRITTEN ABOUT MILEY… Nick said it was a PERSONAL song about a relationship where the arguement couldnt be settled that night!!!!!!!!!1

♥ love him. can’t wait for the grammy nomination ceremony. :)

Nick Jonas Will Possibly Run For President
    Oh really????
    President of the local book club or what?
    First he needs some fans that are old enough to vote. —LMAO!

• anonymous

Nick wants to Rock and Miley is aiming for Rock n Roll!

• Ashley Nicole

Just because Garbo co wrote it doesn’t mean it was something he went through. But seriously people Miley isn’t the only person in the world. They have dated other people lol.

Garbo was primary writer on that song, so failure. No it wasn’t. SHut up about Miley jackie, who the fuck cares about how well her songs are doing, this is a NICK JONAS post.

• sS

• ilovemusic

I couldn’t say one is more talented than the other.

I love Miley, but…she can’t dance.
    All she does is move her hips. Yes, she can dance a little, but she’s so Britney or Beyonce. And acting? Hahaha…no.

• m

ilovemusic said:
    I couldn’t say one is more talented than the other.

I love Miley, but…she can’t dance.
    Miley can’t really do dancing at her concert because she will run out of breath and her singing will be horrible. She would have to lip sing to dance like Britney or Beyonce but then again I don’t think she’s ready to do that yet.
    And why are you criticizing her acting? You’ve never seen her outside of Hannah Montana. Disney shows are no way to measure someones acting ability.

ilovemusic said:
    I couldn’t say one is more talented than the other.

I love Miley, but…she can’t dance.
    Read again what I wrote. I didn’t say Miley can dance better than Beyonce. Miley is not a professional dancer, but for an amateur she is quite good. She even can do backflips and stuff like that from her cheerleading training.
    And Britney used to be good, but now she can’t coordinate her body. At her recent tour a lot of people walked out of the concert because they were disappointed.

• izzy.

first, to you people saying “too bad he’s a democrat” what’s wrong with that? at least democrats aren’t as “I hate gays and anyone who isn’t white”.
    this post has nothing to do with miley.
    he’d make an ok president.

• Kelss

EVERYONE IGNORE JACKIE

Nick, I love ya and I can’t wait for the performance and the single.

see nileys is destiny
    nick met mileys aunt dolly at broadway
    nick and miley both hve the same collage shirt
    they will always see each other at events
    bts duet
    she likes kol
    every jb songs about her
    they both have bberrys
    they cant live without texting
    they play piano,drums and guitar
    there drummer and backup dancers dating
    they share rob and jbs bus driver
    there friends with jordin
    that peter pan tweets about nick
    and forgiving someone tweet too
    miley quotedd the jb cover of robin thicke-nicks part!
    she tweet about being a a bb game-that nick loves as a code of saying happy bday
    the angel tweet
    isten to bts he wants to hold her and never let her go
    the angel tweet
    mileys dancers at cr2 set
    country danced for miley and shes now in cr2
    god wants niley to happen
    miley dated a contestant on a tv show now nick is
    nileys their movie
    their not bffs their soulmates

GIRL.
    GET OUT.

We will deff. vote for Nick!
    He will be an awesome president!
    !

• BadRomance

I’m actually really interested in the presidency, too. In my US Gov class, we’re watching this one movie called “The American President”, & I really like the movie. I think it’s awesome that Nick wants to become President. Right on, Nick, right on.

The grammar police would be busting people left and right in this post.

• Lallalaaaa

omfg. if he ever becomes president in my lifetime I swear I’ll move to Canada.

omfg. if he ever becomes president in my lifetime I swear I’ll move to Canada.
    ——————————————
    canada ROCKS!
    it’s really NO dfferent then america.
    GO CANADA!

I think they are. Selena Gomez shines through in Wizards of Waverly Place, whereas you can tell that Miley has no acting potential at all. You either can act or you can’t.

Beyonce rarely lipsyncs, try again.

Even when Miley attempts to dance, she fails. She simply can’t dance, end of story.

• itslikeatanktop

Would you vote for him? Nope.

Haha you tell someone that Courtney and Selena are prettier than Miley and then ask them why they are so shallow. Maybe you should ask yourself that.

• anonymous

was written with Garbo. You can go check the credits in the ALBL booklet if you don’t believe me. And JB always lies about what songs are about lol. I love them anyways though.—–TONIGHT ::: Nick Jonas stated that:
    “This song is personal song about being in a relationship with somebody and getting into arguments that will not work out that night. It’s also one of my favorite songs on the album.”[2]

And? He never said it was personal to HIM. You are such a goddamn moron.

Her Presidential Motto! I am the President with A Murse Purse! lmao

i pity miley for having such awful and immature fans as jackie ♥

• shauna dudee

UGHH HES JUST DOING THIS TO LOOK UNIQUE I MEAN ROSE GARDEN AND OLIVE AND ARROW ITS ALL FAKE CRAP!!

• anonymous

Jordan has also tweeted BTS lyric yesterday. Demi has tweeted them as well! I got a funny feeling BTS has a Grammy Nomination!

• zzz

i got a funny feeling that you need therapy

• sugapuff

seriously is this dude serious, its getting embarrasing.

Nick is a musician who loves blusey music. Miley relies on flashy stunts to distract from her lack of talent. ___ NO! Miley is more talented than Nick FACE IT! Link to where JB is on BB right now?? hmmm?? Muahahahaha

The Black Eyed Peas have sold 2 million albums in the past 6 months. Are you saying that they’re talented? Lol @ you.

• Roxy

Love him so much!!!
    I believe so much in Nick! <3
    He´s our hero and president for the rest of our lives <3

I LOVE YOU NICK <3
    oh an follow me on twitter,my nick is: Roxy_x3JB

• anonymous

Miley always gets the hot guys. Nick, Lucas, Justin (he was hot) Nick , Liam … imo Liam is the hottest guy she ever dated

oh girl liam is BUSTED, everyone knows it.

• Roxy_x3JB

love him so much <3

• anonymous

If The Climb and BTS get a Nom I WILL DIE! I TELL YOU! I WILL DIE! so call 911 fast!

It was written with Garbo. You can go check the credits in the ALBL booklet if you don’t believe me. And JB always lies about what songs are about lol. I love them anyways though.__ NICK said it was about a personal relationship he had, where they werent going to work their arguement that night! now GTFO!

Please do die. No one will mourn your passing here.

• A.

Her Presidential Motto! I am the President with A Murse Purse! lmao

—————

FF: 0:28

• kiika

NICK for PRESIDENT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    I WILL VOTE for him

• BiatchhesForLife

And this is a suprise.. How? xD

• clara

LIAM IS 6’5! Gaston is 6’0! Nick is 5’8! 6’5 eeeeeps

it was about a personal relationship he had

He did not say that.

• AAC

__________

Muahahahaha

Oh God. Jackie’s gone mad!

• ??

cool
    can’t wait for the performance

I can see it clearly 2038, all teenager must remain pure and wear a purity rings. Also does anyone think when Nick gets married he’s going be like the husband from Sleeping with the Enemy, all controlling and creepy

• anonymous

Nick probably looks like a miget next to liam. I bet liam looks like a hero next nick lol. I bet nick looked like a kid next to liam that why nick is dating pedo courtney she is so short she makes him feel better about his height.

See i feel tall with courtney i will date short girls for my ego.

• Delsy

The songs sound kinda good.

• ssexybeast

Please do die. No one will mourn your passing here.

That’s so mean….=/

Don’t care. She deserves it.

• clara

and wear a purity rings. Also does anyone think when Nick gets married he’s going be like the husband from Sleeping with the Enemy, all controlling and creepy–lol SUCKER! Courtney already took it, jbs lies:(

• A.

Nick Jonas Will Possibly Run For President
    Oh really????
    President of the local book club or what?
    First he needs some fans that are old enough to vote. —LMAO!

Hi, there.
    I’m old enough to vote.
    I know another person who is also a fan and old enough to vote.
    Just saying.

it was about a personal relationship he had

He did not say that. – yes he did! Nick Jonas stated that:
    “This song is about being in a relationship with somebody and getting into arguments that will not work out that night. It’s also one of my personal favorite songs on the album.”[2]

nah, unlike miley, nick isn’t so shallow to date someone just based on their height. ♥

Nothing he says there says anything about it being his relationship.

• anonymous

wonder if Nick met Liam?– I have watched Send it On and Nick is not much taller than Miley. In fact their shoulder meet. AND MILEY ISNT WEARING HEELS!

A song that never got played on a normal radio station a grammy nomination? Probably not.

Poor Joe, He just ooozes natural charisma for his own good that his mangers told him to step aside and let his pretentious serious brother shine. :(

• anonymous

Justin used to be hot,he went downnnnn hill after they broke up. Nick is going thru a fugly faze for me. I dont know why but he is not as cuyte as 6 months ago. Liam is hot now.

joe wants to act. :)

Nick’s and Miley’s vocal talent is an aquired taste but Nick DOES have more range, better writing talent, and can play cirlces around her on the guitar, drums and the piano, — IN YOUR OPINION! Yet Miley’s Movies dont bomb! Her songs are on the radio and the BB chart. And she has OUTSOLD JB! Muahahahaha

• anonymous

Billy Ray is tall, Tish is Tall, Braison, and Trace. Adding Nick would ruin the family genes. Liam is perfect.

• ssexybeast

Don’t care. She deserves it.

Why does she deserve it? What is she doing that’s so bad that you wish death upon her?Seriously, that’s just plain sick.

Nick > Gaston > Liam.
    There is no contest.
    Liam is one of the ugliest people I’ve ever seen.

Here there’s other way to watch Grammy Noms http://www.ziggytv.com/9_3514_CBS—Live.htm

Hope it works!

• sugapuff

Liam is a butterface and Nick is just sick. he looked hot when JB were in Panama City last month.

• anonymous

who cares about courtney she a downgrade from miley for sure. I will not feel proud of dating her, since miley is huge and courtney is not even famous, so nobody cares about her.

• NICOLE .

Not that it matters, but 2038 isn’t an election year. And yes, I do think that. XD

like i said before, miley needs to take dancing lessons from her bff demi

why do they get evrything like…music, acting….let normal people run for president.

• m

Fergie is

Go listen to her sing live and say that again.

• m

i can see telling joe to hide, but kevin doesnt ned to do it

Nick is not 5’8, he is 5’10. Miley is 5’8. ANd sstfu about Courtney, we don’t even know if they’re still dating. they haven’t been spotted together since October. __ MILEY is 5’5 Nick is 5’7 Nick is shorter than Mike Tyson and Ryan Seacrest! Seacrest is 5;8 Tyson is 5’9

sorry but who cares

• idkMyBFFjill

yea i mean, its not like he needs to go to Yale and graduate top of his class to even be considered for a position like that…

• anonymous

When I look at you was filmed Aug 16th a few days before the Movie wrapped. THEY ARE IN LOVE IN THAT VIDEO!!

How can Nick be 5’10 when Billy Ray is 5’11 and Justin Gaston is 6’0?? LMAO! Nick is 5’8 at the MOST!

• anonmous

bad for Nick Courtney has NO BOOBS at ALL and short fat legs, not long & lean like Mileys

Courtney has an ass which Miley doesn’t have.

Miley is not 5’5. I’ve seen her in person TYVM. She is 5’7, 5’8. ANd Nick is not shorter than Ryan Seacrest who is 5’9.

• ilovemusic

I’d vote for him :D Haha.
    Can’t WAIT for tonight<3