Nick Jonas RADIO DISNEY CALLER

Thx BlogWithoutLimits!

NOTE: Plz check the blog to see if your topic has been posted before emailing :]

• anonymous

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))
    OMG thats from Bottom of the ocean. which she wrote about nick. SHE GOT A NILEY TATTOO! __ I LOVE HER!!

• FrozenPenguin

Cute

JBs FADING!!!!!! :(“

• megan.jonas

THE ONE TIME I’M NOT LISTNEING TO RADIO DISNEY !!!

• Queen-Bee

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))

SUCK A DUDE’S DICK!!!!

Seriously though STFU!

NICK IS 5’8. HE IS REALLY SHORT AND GOING THROUGH AN UGLY FAZE NOW!!!!!! :(“

• anonymous

LIAM IS A HOT TALL MAN WITH A BIG WEENIE. NICK IS A SHORT LITTLE BOY WITH A SMALL WEE WEE!!!!

• anonoononnonono

Rose Garden isn’t about Selena

it was in the Span of 3 Years…he still didn’t know her for that long, and he hung out with her for what? half a year?

She was acting at age 9, not struggling, and she still talks to her father, her parents only got a divorce…so he hasn’t left her.

• anonymous

its probably henna.. And she probably did it to support Nick. Remember Miley always writes on her hands usually about Peace and I love Nick etc

• Queen-Bee

NICK IS 5’8. HE IS REALLY SHORT AND GOING THROUGH AN UGLY FAZE NOW!!!!!! :(”

Permission to bust through my computer screen and strangle this bitch?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

anonymous said:

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))
    ____________________________________________

That was going to be my next tattoo.

“Just Breathe” on my wrist.

• Emilicious

So much Nick! Love it and I have listened to Who I Am well over 35 times…

anonymous said:

——————–
    SHUP UP!!!!!! YOU ARE REALLY STUPID!

Rose Garden isn’t about Selena

RAIN FALLING & SHARP THORNS,,, hmmmm Selena was a BITCH!

• Queen-Bee

Dec 3, 2009 @ 04:38 pm
    anonoononnonono said:

Rose Garden isn’t about Selena

I still say its about Demi but whatever.

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))

• ssexybeast

Love him!

• anonymous

I loved what Nick said about Miley.. He loves her as a Best friend and always will.. I got a feeling they talked yesterday and Miley wished him luck..
    betch nicks going to visit her in London:)

• YouBelongWithMe

JBs FADING!!!!!! :(”
    In your dreams

• anonymous

cgdancer612 “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”
    1:18 PM Dec 2nd from web COURTNEY SAID THIS RIGHT BEFORE NICK WENT ON STAGE.. hmmmmmm it was for Nick!!!! She copied miley with BREATHE!

• Queen-Bee

Dec 3, 2009 @ 04:40 pm
    anonymous said:

Rose Garden isn’t about Selena

RAIN FALLING & SHARP THORNS,,, hmmmm Selena was a BITCH!

That isn’t what the song is saying he saying she went through a rose garden.

i.e HOLLYWOOD, RELATIONSHIPS ETC

but everyone knews Rose Gardens are full of thorns no matter how pretty they are.

• (;

please please vote for my puppy Gotham<3
    we really want him to win!

Rose Garden isn’t about Selena

Its just a story he’s come up with, that could fit/touch/reach out to, whatever some of his fanbase—–She had Selena at 16 means she F#cked at 15!

____________

Dude why are you copying my comments from the last post that were making fun of YOU? Idiot…

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

• anonymous

I still say its about Demi but whatever.—-SELENA WAS A BASTARD CHILD!

• fdfasdf

thats the only thing….thats it.

calm down
    nick isnt going to orlando. — link?? THE BAND IS GOING TO ORLANDO! LAWLESS IS ALREADY WITH ASHLEE ON THE MILEY TOUR! Miley & NICK ARE BEST FRIENDS! thats all.. So what if they meet up??

WHY HASNT OCEANUP POSTED PICS OF SELENA & TAYLOR SWIFT OUT 2GETHER !! FOR THE SECOND TIME? OCEANUP U SUCK..

• Emilicious

Emilicious- Really this chick is WAY to patethic.. I really feel for her:(
    I love Nourtney..
    ——————–
    Hahaha I barely know who Courtney is except she danced in CR2 and is apparently 20 something. I don’t even think it is a big deal. Nick is a teenaged boy, he will date girls at this age. Not like he is getting on one knee.

lol at jackie. so bitter that nick loved selena and loves courtney, but all he can say about miley is “oh it’s nice that she’s a friend of mine. that was honest, i swear. let’s talk about something else now”.

• MRS JOE JONAS

I love Nick’s laugh at the end :) woow.. Nickyy is everywhere isn’t he I’m so shocked about how the song is doing god bless him and these small arenas sold out in less than 5 mins and they had to add another show the next hour!!<3 I love how he always corrects everyone and says 2040!! HAHAHA like when he was talking for diabetes day in DC the women said 2038 and he was like actually it’s 2040 then stopped for a while and then said “Yeah, but who’s counting” LMAO god bless these boys
    #whoIam #1 and going strong

• ImNotAnnoying

Did you see those boots joe was wearing with like 2 or 3 inch heel, and he was a bit taller that kevin almost the same. Kevin was wearing normal dress shoes.

so he is 5’11 people — SEACREST is 5’8 TYSON is 5’9 NICK IS THE SAME HEIGHT AS SEACREST & SHORTER THAN TYSON! watch the TCA

calm down

JACKIE stfu seriously.

Honey, unless you have met them, you have no idea how tall they are. Get over it.

• ImNotAnnoying

Why were we talking about height anyways.

Jackie’s obsessed with Nick’s height for some reason.

• bbyk

ick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333
    _____________

You. Met. Nick?! Lucky duck. Did you get pictures? Is he cuter in person? Come on girl spill the deets.

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5’11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

They won’t meet up. Miley and her band are already on the way back to LA, they were just in Florida for a concert. {{ Nick isnt going to Orlando.. Hes in LA! Trace is in LA & miley is on her way to LA! Nick Miley Joe & Demi will meet in LA!

• YouBelongWithMe

Who gives a flying crap on Jonas Brothers height?

Jackie stfu please? kthanks.
    He is indeed 5’11
    meet him and i’m 5’11
    same height
    so please be quiet
    and the internet isnt always right with heights.
    nicholas does slouch alot also

—————-
    Pretty sure miley is going to the UK right now.

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))
    OMG thats from Bottom of the ocean. which she wrote about nick. SHE GOT A NILEY TATTOO! ___________________________ Nick must of been nervous. Shes so sweet! Its a Henna Tattoo, but Miley rocks! She probably did in support of Nick. how cute! :)

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5’11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

==

YES DOOODE! that’s what I was trying to think of!
    polo!!!! yumm ;D

Then why are Ryan Liestman and John Taylor in Orlando too, according to their twitters, and Garbo didn’t say where he’s going, but he spent part of his day on a plane, everyone’s going to Orlando, and I wanna know what’s going on, regardless of it being related to Miley Cyrus, I don’t really care bout her anyway…

• ImNotAnnoying

Who gives a flying crap on Jonas Brothers height?
    Who says flying crap? oh yeah the swifties

Pretty sure miley is going to the UK right now.– They are leaving on the 5th!

lol moron he’s on his way to nyc for alexa chung. FAIL.

• ImNotAnnoying

Pretty sure miley is going to the UK right now.– They are leaving on the 5th!
    Miley said on her miley world blog she is leaving for UK right now.

cgdancer612

My emotions would make the sickest rollercoaster.
    14 minutes ago from UberTwitter lol someone is jealous of Miles!

Where is everyone?

Miley’s tattoo does not say “Just Breathe”. It looks like “Jake” something.

uh no.

• Danger-ous

I know why!

Miley got a fake tat under her boob.?eww much
    Good job Nick you are the best<33
    ============
    I’m not sure it is fake. Knowing Cyrus. It is probably real.

TheRealJordin Obamas were so sweet! I met Michelle & the girls @ the Jonas concert this year! First time meeting the Prez though. Hes tall!! And so nice!
    18 minutes ago from Twitterrific

ick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5’11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Anyone has the Rosen Garden lyrics? PLEEEEEASE

• JT

yeaaahh :)<3
    i got there like 630ish
    ________

he was so nice and sweet and super funny too :)
    i think he’ll do great when its just him on stage.

oh the part were he was like “before my guitar so RUDELY interrupted me!” wasss sooooo funny :)

• iloveyouux

nevermind they already did :P

• JonasLover

who will do better?
    Miley’s new album or Nick’s?
    I don’t know? probs Miley’s.

JT

I am super jealous right now! Are they good?

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

who will do better?
    Miley’s new album or Nick’s?
    I don’t know? probs Miley’s.

—————–

you wish

Will Who I Am do better than LVTT?

—————–

if it does , then nick probably might not go back to JB.

• NICOLE .

LOL at JJJ and their stupid titles.

• ImNotAnnoying

Will Who I Am do better than LVTT?
    I dont know? LVATT did not do very well, but who knows!

• Anonymous25

Is true that Miley is in Orlando??

• Queen-Bee

Dec 3, 2009 @ 05:10 pm

Jackie, you of all people should know that “just breathe” is not a lyric found anywhere in Miley’s songs. The closest you get is “this is it, let go, breathe” in bottom of the ocean.

I love the song Just Breathe by Anna Nalick

The meaning of Just Breathe would make an awesome tat.

I doubt it has anything to do with that jackie is talking about.

• JT

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

______________

I WAS THERE TOOO!!!!

did you like the songs

===

DUH! it was amazing <33:)
    what time did you get there?

_________________

sixishh,
    i loved stronger and the sun (the acoustic one they played in the begining) well really i like them all.
    what time did you get there?

• Queen-Bee

Under her boob? I guess she dosent want it on her arm or legs or anything like that.

Its a pretty unique place to have it. Close to the heart and if it really does say Just Breathe it makes sense under the boob is where the lung is.
    ___________
    I never thought of that. Very creative.
    Ha! me neither. Well that makes sense.

Better than any boring Tramp Stamp or arm tat.

Plus titty tats are the bomb!

Its a pretty unique place to have it. Close to the heart and if it really does say Just Breathe it makes sense under the boob is where the lung is—thats case nicks close to her heart awww

• ImNotAnnoying

Is true that Miley is in Orlando??
    Was. She should be gone by now.

___________
    I never thought of that. Very creative.
    Ha! me neither. Well that makes sense.

Better than any boring Tramp Stamp or arm tat.

Plus titty tats are the bomb!
    haha

sixishh,
    what time did you get there?
    __________

Wow wow wow. What?! They played all his songs off the album?

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he's pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i'm not sure, probley 5'4 -5'5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5'11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

==

YES DOOODE! that's what I was trying to think of!
    polo!!!! yumm ;D

____________________

haha. demi lovato smelled pretty nice when i met her too. lmao. but she isn't as pretty in person, i went to her concert and she leaned down to touch me and my friends hands
    and she really isn't that good looking. 0.o

====

hahaha :) well makeup editing and lighting can do miracles.
    but yeah I met her also...she is average looking..
    miley too...IMO

_____________________

scary!!!! D:

• iloveyouux

Will Who I Am do better than LVTT?

Arent they both nicks album? Haha I’m just kidding… To tell the truth I didnt really like LVATT that much there was about 3 songs that I actually really liked and thats it, ALBL was really good. I love all of those songs.

Dec 3, 2009 @ 05:16 pm
    JT said:
    ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

______________

I WAS THERE TOOO!!!!

did you like the songs

===

DUH! it was amazing <33:)
    what time did you get there?

_________________

sixishh,
    what time did you get there?

yeaaahh :)<3
    i got there like 630ish

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I love the song Just Breathe by Anna Nalick

The meaning of Just Breathe would make an awesome tat.

I doubt it has anything to do with that jackie is talking about.
    _____________________________________

I was going to get “Just Breathe” on my wrist but I don’t have the money for it as of right now. Been waiting it since last year.

Hopefully if I get the tattoo, it won’t hurt as much as my last one.

• ImNotAnnoying

I like big boobs and I can not lie

Nick Jonas

Miley Cyrus is Jonas Brothers Beautiful

Miley Cyrus shows off her support for BFFs the Jonas Brothers as she leaves her hotel in Miami on Thursday afternoon (December 3).

The 17-year-old starlet performed the last concert of her Wonder World Tour last night and was even surprised by other BFF Mitchel Musso coming out to show his support.

One of Miley’s fansites, Miley Brazil just launched Smileys — an international campaign to bring their favorite star to Brazil. If you would like to join the campaign, log on to Mileybr.com/Smileys/.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/12/03/miley-cyrus-is-jonas-brothers-beautiful/#ixzz0Yg8u5bOT

who will do better?
    Miley’s new album or Nick’s?

Miley Cyrus is Jonas Brothers Beautiful

• iloveyouux

Thats amazing! love the shirt! Go Miley for wearing it!! haha, love her even more, OceanUP POST THIS!!!

• JT

AAC- they played like six :), some were acoustic, but then four were like studio version

Miley Cyrus is Jonas Brothers Beautiful

Coolio. She is not wearing makeup and she still looks good.

Nick & Miley are BFF’s! awww! FF 2;30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjArwMgN7GA&feature=player_embedded
    —————-
    ok! miley and nick are definately just bestfriend, when he dates he don’t like talking about them, he only talks about his friends, he adressed courtney but right away keep on talking about miley and their friendship. Didn’t care to talk about courtney that means they are dating :-( i prefer miley. She the one who has been there for him from day one, not selena famewhore or courtney.
    ——————
    I know what you mean if i had to pick a girlfriend for nick i will prefer miley. she really has been there for nick and the jonas from day one not expecting nothing in returned but friendship and love. she is their true friend, selena and taylor as soon as the broke up they turn into bitter bitches, miley stayed friend with them still stay bestfriend with them until selena the attention whore came into the picture and ruin their friendship.selena gone they are bestfriend again eventhought they are not dating wonder what the fuck selena did to their friendship am curious.

• njadmirer

NoieandEmsTour

@NickJonas Congrats Nick on #WhoIAm!!
    about 12 hours ago from web — awwww adorable! — ,Noie and Ems congratulated Nick! cute! Wonder if Miles did it? __ I BETCHA MILEY TWEETED THAT! awww!

haha ok sorry to be really annoying but people who were at ryan seacrest this morning can you please give a lot of details? i’m a desperate east coaster who would love to hear more? like how was he funny/what did he say? and how were the songs he played? PLEASE RESPOND :) go to beautiful ballad for the the whole interview,.. he talked about Miley and how they are BEST FRIENDS!

i heard that live xDD he’s so adorable

nickjonas Who I Am is #5 on Itunes. That’s crazy! Thank you all so much. @honorsociety good luck on Jimmy Kimmel tonight guys.
    6 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

• njadmirer

thanks for responding! i kind of meant like stuff that wasn’t included in the interviews with ryan like when people said he performed more new songs and said pretty funny things. but thanks anyways :)

• Chelsea-Rose

I don’t really care that Miley has a tattoo, or what is says. It’s the placement that confuses me. Under her boob? Everyone to their own I guess :/

loool ocean up is just a meeting for Jonas fans go to this page : http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/03/jonas-vs-jonas-whod-you-rather/ there is many Jonas hate cause they are over as a group Nick is the only one who will make it

• who loves nick jonas?!

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY PUPPY GOTHAM!
    I REALLYYY WANT HIM TO WIN;)

thank you so much!<33

I am a jb fan but i love miley now. she has really been supported to the jonas from day one, the only girl who has really been supportive after a break up with one of them. I have to say miley is a real friend to them. I respect her now.

• JT

AAC- They are really good!
    You’ll love them, I swear.
    And he did really good when he was up there, it was like he was in his element.
    so no worries about him not being able to handle just him there without joe or kevin, he totally can do it.

he’s pretty funny too :)

They are going to be in Orlando, why?
    I want to go!
    I love Nick and The Jonas Brothers!

what are the other lyrics of the other songs anyone knows????

• JB rocks my socks

Nick was super busy today with all these interviews lol
    anyway im so proud i cant wait for the album

• Danger-ous

Um, I’m not crazy nor do I like Miley Cyrus, but I do live in Orlando and am non stalker and I’d like to know what’s going on? Is this trip NIck related or JB related…Anyone?

TBH, only one of them is fading. Joe and Nick are pretty set, so can we STFU about them all fading?

JT

I’m glad. :)

—————-
    ok! miley and nick are definately just bestfriend, when he dates he don’t like talking about them, he only talks about his friends, he adressed courtney but right away keep on talking about miley and their friendship. Didn’t care to talk about courtney dating.

AAC- I know, me too :)
    so happy for nick.
    except not happy that i can’t get a reply on twitter :(

Trace Cyrus | HOLLYWOOD
    Wow last day of the Miley/Metro US tour was yesterday. All the Florida shows were great. Awesome way to end the tour. London tomorrow. about 7 hours ago

• E W

Miley fans are disgusting human beings. I suppose it’s to be expected, the slut has poisoned them with her mind.

E W said:

——————————

haha i know right!
    they’re soooo annnoying!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley’s will simply do better because she is HBIC.

• ET

I really dont see the big deal of miley’s tattoo.
    Fake or not. Its her Body and her desitions.
    If what it says means SOMETHING to her.. then its all cool.
    You can barely see it so i dont see whats the big deal.
    Its not something bad. And if any of you throws the “Shes not a chrsitian girl anymore”
    Well you dont know her so you cant talk.
    The bible resumes in one word “LOVE”
    Im sorry if youre too blind to see it.

But i honestly think it is fake tho.

well the bible actually says not to get tattoos lol but everyone knows miley’s a fake christian anyway

• coffeecoffeecoffee

ImNotAnnoying said:

Who gives a flying crap on Jonas Brothers height?
    Who says flying crap? oh yeah the swifties
    ________________________________________

Actually I say “flying crap” as well.

• AAC

JACKIE GO AWAY! Holy shit no one here likes you okay? You’re a pain in everyones ass!

Miley’s tattoo does not say “Just Breathe”. It looks like “Jake” something. CAN YOU READ… http://i45.tinypic.com/2jcg2g.jpg — Just Breathe

GO
    GET
    LAID

HOLY FUCK
    YOU ARE SUCH A USELESS SACK OF SHIT

ASJKGPN”ANIGOEBPGSDBH

_____________

Why would she get it under her boob? o_O

• ET

E W
    Dec 3, 2009 @ 05:04 pm
    E W said:

Honey you just showed how kind of human being YOU Are
    calling others names when you dont even know her its just stupid and its a SIN
    im sorry if you are too heartless to see it

• bbyk

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5’11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

==

YES DOOODE! that’s what I was trying to think of!
    polo!!!! yumm ;D

____________________

haha. demi lovato smelled pretty nice when i met her too. lmao. but she isn’t as pretty in person, i went to her concert and she leaned down to touch me and my friends hands
    and she really isn’t that good looking. 0.o

• AAC

Well this post is in the shitter.

• ImNotAnnoying

Who gives a flying crap on Jonas Brothers height?
    Who says flying crap? oh yeah the swifties
    ________________________________________

Actually I say “flying crap” as well.
    —————-
    I kid, I kid. lol

• coffeecoffeecoffee

ET said:

I really dont see the big deal of miley’s tattoo.
    Fake or not. Its her Body and her desitions.
    If what it says means SOMETHING to her.. then its all cool.
    You can barely see it so i dont see whats the big deal.
    Well you dont know her so you cant talk.
    The bible resumes in one word “LOVE”
    Im sorry if youre too blind to see it.

But i honestly think it is fake tho.
    _________________________________________

That’s what everyone said about her nose piercing…that it was fake.

I have a tattoo and hers looks real to me.

But getting a tattoo hurts like a bitch. Out of the 7 layers of your skin, the tattoo goes through 3 layers.

just breathe reminds me of bottom of the ocean :)
    thats where she got it from. Ahh miley, you had to get a tatoo that has to do something with you or your songs, cant say i’m suprised ___ It is from Bottom of the Ocean.. I love her. She supports Nick!

she HAS A FRICKEN TATTOO!!?

• JT

nick jonas played songs today at the KIIS studio :)
    and i was there!!
    trust me when i say the songs are aamazzingg!

Jonasbrothers Tooooooo muchhhh cofffeeeeeee!!!!! :/ – JJ
    8 minutes ago from Tweetie

• cyrssupport

I am not jakie and I did. whatever, i do not care what u think.

Whatever you say jackie

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5’11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

==

YES DOOODE! that’s what I was trying to think of!
    polo!!!! yumm ;D

____________________

and she really isn’t that good looking. 0.o

NO WAY DO YOU HAVE PICS IF SO PLEASE SHOW ME!

• ImNotAnnoying

Bottom of the ocean was written about her fish.

• JT

i heard he was going to chicago,
    his driver told us outsided of KIIS

but i thought he was going to NYC too, unless his driver lied…

• REMEMBERMYNAMEOCEANUP

GO AWAY JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats why i liked the other post better because there was no fucking jackie

• ET

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Dec 3, 2009 @ 05:04 pm

Well baby im sorry if you are too ignorant to actually REMEMBER what was GODs propose.. SPREND LOVE
    and you are NO ONE to judge who is a true chrsitian and who is not.
    So now please SHUT UP cause you dont know shit.
    Thanks

god you need therapy

• iloveyouux

Lovin’ all the nick posts! <3. Listning to who I am!! it's amazinggg (:

I have a tattoo and hers looks real to me. — everyone said her tattoo on her arm was real and it wasnt!She got JUST BREATHE close to her heart to support Nick! Miley is a good friend!

• Jackie’sSista

NICK JONAS IS A COCK SUCKER!!! HE LOVE MILEY THAN LOVE SELENA NOW HE GAY!!!

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5’11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

==

YES DOOODE! that’s what I was trying to think of!
    polo!!!! yumm ;D

____________________

and she really isn’t that good looking. 0.o

====

hahaha :) well makeup editing and lighting can do miracles.
    but yeah I met her also…she is average looking..
    miley too…IMO

• trufax

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

crap. you are infuriating.

whatta cutie

——————————

haha i know right!
    they’re soooo annnoying!!!!!
    —————
    listen Anonymous get your acts together, because guess what you guys are not so hot either.

• Jackie’sSista

Lovin’ all the nick posts! <3. Listning to who I am!! it’s amazinggg (:—NICK IS AN ASSHOLE!! DEMI AND NICK LOOK BETTER TOGETHER.

• iloveyouux

cgdancer612

My emotions would make the sickest rollercoaster.
    14 minutes ago from UberTwitter lol someone is jealous of Miles!

sure she doesnt give a shit about miley

• JT

firsttt

• Duh.!

ha first(:

• kimmy4444

finally a new post

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I am so excited for Nick and can’t wait to see him in concert.

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL at JJJ and their stupid titles.
    NO one really goes on the site. If they do they don’t comment. I go but don’t comment.

• Queen-Bee

BITCH!!!! You beat me!

no offence…

• anonymous

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))

• bbyk

Her tattoo says JUST BREATHE :)

))))))))))))))))

rofl. here come the niley teenies.

• Queen-Bee

Why is Nick so cute? And I’m not just talking about his looks…I mean all of him why is he so cute?

I haven’t been on here in weeks. any new jonas rumors?

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Yeah, rose garden

Don’t let those petals fall
    Don’t let them fall on you
    Don’t let those petals fall
    Don’t let them fall on you
    __________

I seriously just can’t get over the lyrics.

Rose garden sounds good.

• Anonymousse

Nice interview on radio disney. He seems to be more relaxed in these interviews and having a good time.

Great new songs. Can’t wait to hear the whole CD.

nickjjismyhusband said:

omg i feel sorry for the jonas brothers now.

v.v

why dont u stfu? shes supporting them & being a good friend. u jealous girl.. gezz

• Queen-Bee

• ImNotAnnoying

omg i feel sorry for the jonas brothers now.

v.v

Just by her name I smell Teenie.

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

______________

I WAS THERE TOOO!!!!

did you like the songs

===

DUH! it was amazing <33:)
    what time did you get there?

___________
    I never thought of that. Very creative.

awhh joe jonas said :

TOO MUCH COFFEEE
    he should totally have his own twitter, i think his tweets are so cutee :)

• iloveyouux

Jackie, you of all people should know that “just breathe” is not a lyric

haha thankyou!! Thats what I was thinking I was all like what?!?! theres no just breathe in her song.

• clara

I still say its about Demi but whatever.—SELENA WAS A MISTAKE!

so is miley going straight to london or to la for a while before the tour? — they arent leaving till the 5th as per Trace. So she gets to she Nick & Demi & Joe before she leaves! :)

Will Who I Am do better than LVTT?

• ssexybeast

JBs FADING!!!!!! :(”

I still see them :)

• anonymous

everyone knews Rose Gardens are full of thorns no matter how pretty they are.—-its an insult to Selena :(

JohnLloydTaylor @greggarbo I sat next to @itsChelseastaub on the flight.
    1 minute ago from Twitterrific

• Emilicious

—————————-

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333
    _____________

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333 — LOL GASTON is 6’0 Gaston towered Miley.. Nick is BEARLY taller than Miley

• ImNotAnnoying

Why are people saying bottom of the ocean is about nick when it is about her fish that died?

• anonymous

Did you hear Nick how Nick talked anout Miley.. It was so sweet.. Miley is in love with Liam though :(

• iloveyouux

___________
    I never thought of that. Very creative.
    Ha! me neither. Well that makes sense.

• anonymous

“Beautifully Disturbed.”– See even Nick thinks Selena is screwed up in the head. No wonder He hates her.

Fuck off Jackie…

• bbyk

ck is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he's pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i'm not sure, probley 5'4 -5'5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

====

I know right? he even smells good while sweating :)
    so he is 5'11 people

i was so happy to meet him today <3

______________

i sware he smelled like polo, do you know what he wears? :p

==

YES DOOODE! that's what I was trying to think of!
    polo!!!! yumm ;D

____________________

and she really isn't that good looking. 0.o

====

hahaha :) well makeup editing and lighting can do miracles.
    but yeah I met her also...she is average looking..
    miley too...IMO

_____________________

WHO I AM # 5

• anonymous

no. http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20287091,00.html — so she lied to People.. So??

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

===

NO i didn’t get pictures :( It was fast..
    but ok I got there around like 630… which was a mistake
    there was a lot of crazy girls…hahaha
    anyways yes he is verrry atrractive in person.. ;D
    and i was just saying he is 5’11 cause he is way taller than me
    and i am 5’7
    he smells really good <– creepin hahaha
    and his performance was awesome!!!

• anonymous

Good to know you are a materialistic brat who only cares for looks and how big a guys penis is. That will get you a a great big handful of marriages and then divorces. Woohooo—-word on the street miley got a look at the goods and it was smaller than pennies

• bbyk

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

BILLY RAY is 5’11 BILLY RAY TOWERS NICK!

• anonymous

Nick is way too short and too weird with all his stupid rules. Justin was too dumb. Liam is gorgeous , tall and supportive. Miley walking on the Red Carpet with a boy FINALLY! Liam isnt a famewhore

JOE & KEVIN ARE DEAD.

LOL ! where r they !? geez

did he play any other songs other than rose garden?

• loveyoubabbby

Why do people fight over height?
    I met all JB they are pretty tall.
    Nick is about 5’11 yes
    Joe to.. I think he is taller actually lol

gaston is taller than 6’0
    dont believe everything on the internet jackie

• cyrussupport

LOL GASTON is 6’0 Gaston towered Miley.. Nick is BEARLY taller than Miley

did you ever meet nick?

• ET

JACKIE BITCH I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES I SWEAR.
    I WILL HAUNT YOU..
    LET SELENA AND NICK AND JB THE FUCK ALONE.
    YOU PATETHIC TEENNIE.
    SELENA is not only an AMAZING person but actually MUCH MORE BETTER than YOU

i really feel sorry for you.
    When you learn how to respect the others they will respect you too.

You seriously need help ASAP.

All i can do is pray for you:(

• anonymous

plus he is super tall i guess miley like tall guy lol. TAll guys have huge ummm… yummy yummy. He really represent miley he tall, good looking, and he can kick anyone’s butt.

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

===

NO i didn’t get pictures :( It was fast..
    but ok I got there around like 630… which was a mistake
    there was a lot of crazy girls…hahaha
    anyways yes he is verrry atrractive in person.. ;D
    and i was just saying he is 5’11 cause he is way taller than me
    and i am 5’7
    he smells really good <– creepin hahaha
    and his performance was awesome!!!
    ________

Ahhhh! You’re so lucky! Yeah a lot of people said he smells good. What does he smell like? Just cologne? Haha I’m creepin with you.

• Anonymoussss

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

• Emilicious

———————————
    Oh my gosh. This is one of the stupidest comments I have heard. Because Miley has said the word “breathe” before, Courtney is MOST DEFINITELY copying her! Oh please, I am pretty sure at least 1 million people over the world have probably just said that right this second.

• anonymous

Liam is the best thing that ever happened to Miley. He is THERE for her. He understands her. Miley herself said Liam understands her better than anyone

LOL GASTON is 6’0 Gaston towered Miley.. Nick is BEARLY taller than Miley

did you ever meet nick? __ meet them all. Kevin wore Boots with heels. Joe has sneakers. Really cool ones. Nick had Shoes with a samll heel. Kevon is the shortest, Joe is the tallest. They are 5’8 5’9? I am 5’6

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

===

NO i didn’t get pictures :( It was fast..
    but ok I got there around like 630… which was a mistake
    there was a lot of crazy girls…hahaha
    anyways yes he is verrry atrractive in person.. ;D
    and i was just saying he is 5’11 cause he is way taller than me
    and i am 5’7
    he smells really good < – creepin hahaha
    and his performance was awesome!!!
    ________

Ahhhh! You’re so lucky! Yeah a lot of people said he smells good. What does he smell like? Just cologne? Haha I’m creeping with you.

HAHAHA :D he smells just clean..like fresh
    cologne..I cant think of the kind…
    it smells yummy though
    the kind of smell where you close your eyes
    and you just stop breathing…
    im a creep ahahha

you haven’t met anyone worth speaking about, jackie.

cool ncik!

• cyrussupport

sure jackie sure you did

that’s nice for her.

anyway cute interview. nick sounds SO happy lately, happier than i’ve ever heard him. ♥

• ET

Emilicious- Really this chick is WAY to patethic.. I really feel for her:(
    I love Nourtney..

I think Jackie is oceanup

• Let It Be

anonymous said:

___
    …You need help!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I don’t think that anyone here cares about how tall Nick is or isn’t.

What’s going on in Orlando, he said it at the very end, he’s going to Orlando. And according to the JB band’s twitters, they just flew to Orlando today. Is there some JB concert I don’t know about or what. And if it’s Nick J and the Administration stuff, then why would the JB band be there??? I wanna know!!!– MILEY IS IN FLORIDA, LAWLESS IS ALREADY THERE! LAWLESS HAS BEEN WITH ASHLEE NINO ON MILEYS TOUR!

Maybe they are filming for the ABC Christmas Parade?

who is this jackie?
    she is fucking ANNOYING!
    acting like she has met everyone
    and knows everything about them

jonas brothers in florida

Miley got a fake tat under her boob.?eww much
    Good job Nick you are the best<33

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

===

NO i didn’t get pictures :( It was fast..
    but ok I got there around like 630… which was a mistake
    there was a lot of crazy girls…hahaha
    anyways yes he is verrry atrractive in person.. ;D
    and i was just saying he is 5’11 cause he is way taller than me
    and i am 5’7
    he smells really good < – creepin hahaha
    and his performance was awesome!!!

HAHAHA :D he smells just clean..like fresh
    cologne..I cant think of the kind…
    it smells yummy though
    the kind of smell where you close your eyes
    and you just stop breathing…
    im a creep ahahha
    _________

Lmao! Come on, everyone has a little creep in them. It just happens to come out when you meet certain people. Like Nick J. ;D

• bbyk

nick is 5’11 i met him today at ryan seacrest!!!! <333

lmfao. i met nick in boston, he’s pretty tall
    and he does smell REALLLY good.

see? I know right?? :)
    he does smeellll gooood!
    how tall r u?

i dont get y ppl say nick is short
    he isnt haha

___________________
    i’m not sure, probley 5’4 -5’5.

i met him after his baseball game
    and he still smelled amazing. <3

sure jackie sure you did __ I am not jakie and I did. whatever, i do not care what u think.

Honey, just shut up. Seriously. You are REVOLTING.

hey jackie …calm down
    nick isnt going to orlando.

u just want him to for miley

fucking loser