Chelsea Talks Nick Jonas & Administration

MUHahahahahahah

fuck miley

selena demi lalalalala

Chelsea Lately FTW
    She is amazing

• abc

yeah…and what about the “yehaww” tweet? hahaha. i think there’s more to it. lmao.

• abusedTampon

I like Joel Mchale more…sorry.

LMFAAAAO

• abusedTampon

Oceanup is very mellow today. -_-

• MeMeMe N

omg what does chelsea know about the jonas livestyle! she needs to get her facts straight it’s rediculous she can’t just say the things she says and get away with it

What is with her? I know she is supposed to be a comedian but all she ever seems to talk about is perv stuff about teenagers. She needs more material, because its not funny at all.

• Ashley.

Chelsea Handler is my hero. Her round-table discussions are the best.

• Jump_Then_Fall

hahahhaha she IS funny. But 3/4 of the people who comment on this won’t think so haha

• xoxokatie8

I like Joel Mchale more…sorry.

he’s halerious !

I would also appreciate that, Chelsea.

• msjonas13

yeah love nick joans and the administration

okay. chelsea is really rude. leave nick along. gosh. the jonas brothers are NOT over.

• Ashley.

She’s an opinionated comedian. Chill out. Comedians can say shit about other celebs, but when it comes to the Jonas Brothers, fans go postal. Just chill. It’s not like the Jonas Brothers even care what people think of them.

• ssexybeast

OKay I’m kind if used to Chelsea by now so whatever BUT the girl with the black hair…I just want to stanggle lol sorry but she’s just one of those people….everytime she talks is like those nails on the chalkboard sort of thing.

Before Mikey(Danielle’s brother) deleted his tweet he said he was flying to Texas for a bachelor party he also put BZd

Texas:”Yehaww”

• Lindsay

dude she’s a comedian its what she does for a living. she doesn’t have to have the right info.

• Ashley.

I want to see her stand-up act so bad. She never comes anywhere in or near Ohio. :(

I love chelsea and i love the jonas brothers even more. chelsea is a comedian and she basically makes fun of everybody. i don’t think she hates the jonas brothers cuz she has said somewhat nice things about them but she does make fun of them. like i said she’s a comedian who cares?

the boys are good sports about everything so i don’t think they are really hurt by what she says

• Aryanna

ssexybeast said:

OKay I’m kind if used to Chelsea buy now so whatever BUT the girl with the black hair…I just want to stanggle lol sorry but she’s just one of those people….everytime she talks is like those nails on the chalkboard sort of thing.

—————–

I think she’s rude sometimes.

• Lindsay

i love chelsea shes amazing
    haha
    stop getting so fucking worked up shes a comedian this is what she does god stfu

Love how the whole audience laughed at the “bands”-name lol

I like Joel Mchale more…sorry.

________

me too he is soo hot and funny

(Non-Jonas fan, btw)

I get that Chelsea’s a comedian, and it’s her job to make fun of people, but I feel like rather than making jokes, she just talks shit all day. Like it’s never witty or insightful, it’s always just mean-spirited.

• itsme

and when did he tweet this?

and when did he tweet this?
    Here’s the proof before he deleted it
    This is Danielle’s brother

• NICOLE .

I don’t know what’s wrong with her. She’s not trolling as hard as she usually does.

biggestjonasbro… said:

That girl was a total BITCH to Nick Jonas.. SHE BETTA WATCH GIRLS ARE GONNA BE COMING AND ATTACK HER.. i would soo doo that
    Not worth it. She is just going to make fun of you. Chelsea got hate mail before and she showed how stupid the hate mail was. Trust me you do not want to make a fool out of yourself.

• MRS JOE JONAS

I actually had a good laugh tho I sometimes find her not funny at all but she didn’t make fun of Nick, cause she can’t he is top itunes, his shows SOLD OUT and he’s on the top right now and he is only starting the new song just released 2 days ago and he still has alot of promotion he has to do so this kid will bomb!!
    I love how
    Dude: Nick has to step up a notch
    Chelsea: what do you want him to do
    dude: CALL ME!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nick, you jailbait!! <3 keep up the good work.. I LOVE YOU JONAS BROTHERS

what do you want him to do? call me. haha
    and i love Taylor Lautner taking his shirt off when anyone asks him to =]

Jelena FTW,
    Get a life. You are in love with a couple that will never exist. So please grow up.

NICOLE . said:

That is exactly what I say to her every time she is here. :-/ Are you trying to be me? Is this like “Single White Female” right now?!?!

_________

lol, I’m just shocked that someone with a username like that actually exists. What the fuck is wrong with people on here?

Jelena FTW said:

abusedTampon your a freak!!!

____________________________

You must be joking. I can tell.

• Tiger:)

how much does it cost to hire joea as a stripper
    a quarter or two.

• NICOLE .

Aww. She’s just bein’ Bettie. I’m surprised there has been no mention of Joe’s anorexia or drug use yet.

• DinoGirl

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    Bitch, he loves me.

I’ve got an in with him. Fetus met my cousin yesterday. She won a contest and got to have breakfast with him. He sang two songs to her.

And where were you Dec 3rd?

Me and Angela were on the jet to see Jerseygirl but you were not there.
    ________________________________________

Your cousin got sang two songs by him?
    That’s actually kinda cool.
    :P

Psssh, who do you think was flying the jet?
    ;]
    Did my pilot voice over the speakers impress you?
    I tried my best.
    “This is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh theeeeeeee pilot speakiiiiiiiiing. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeeee’re gonna have aaaaaaaaaa bit of turbulence comiiiiiiiiiing uhhhhhhhhh up.”

• Doom

I want my ring from Tiffany.

I have a necklace from there.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Your cousin got sang two songs by him?
    That’s actually kinda cool.
    :P

Psssh, who do you think was flying the jet?
    ;]
    Did my pilot voice over the speakers impress you?
    I tried my best.
    __________________________________________

I was tuning you out. I was listening to “Who I Am” on my laptop while talking to Jersey on OU.

Though I did feel some shaking of the plane.

But Nick’s voice and Sonny’s voice calmed me down.

i love the jonas brothers and im into the fact that they are good guys and gentlemen but i kinda hope that something crazy happens at the bachelor party. i wanna see something that just isn’t like them to do for once. there are going to be adults there and i don’t think that there gonna want to go to a bachelor party without alcohol and other crazy shit.

point is- something down right insane must happen

how much does it cost to hire joea as a stripper
    a quarter or two.

——————

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap…

Sorry. That’s the best I’ve got.

well does any else realize that she is making fun of a 17 year old boy? he has never done anything bad or done anything worth making fun of? What the heck. she is just jealous cuz he is adorable, and she looks like a 90 year old lady. grow up chelsea. why dont you actually try to be funny for once! cuz you never are. you make fun of everybody else cuz your a fat and ugly. get a life, and maybe people will learn to like your show. that nobody watches by the way, and i never have even heard of. just kidding nobody will ever like your show…cuz your retarded. have a nice day.

• m

Black Keys….

abusedTampon: YOUR A LESBIAN??? GROSS! GET OUTTA HEAR! WERE ALL STRAIGHT HERE!!

Says someone who has Jelena as their username. That’s pretty gay in itself.

Oh. And kindly stop being immature and fuck off :)

• MeMeMe N

so how do people know the stags today or soon?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Bieber doesn’t.
    He said he doesn’t want you on his jet.
    :O
    _________________________________________

Bitch, he loves me.

And where were you Dec 3rd?

Me and Angela were on the jet to see Jerseygirl but you were not there.

• Doom

Would you like me to butter your muffins?

• abusedTampon

abusedTampon: YOUR A LESBIAN??? GROSS! GET OUTTA HEAR! WERE ALL STRAIGHT HERE!!

_______________

I was going to defend myself but then I saw your name and icon and I felt guilty. Sorry.

Oh and btw; the only way Jelena would ever happen is if it was a threesome with me in the middle.

• -

does anyone know when Kev’s stag is on ??? :P

• biggestjonasbrothers426

• biggestjonasbrothers426

i HATE HATE HATE THE BAND NAME TOO
    WHY DIDNT HE JUST STICK TO NICK JONAS? -.-
    STUPID.

• Jelena FTW

abusedTampon your a freak!!!

• Goldengal11

DinoGirl said:

If I hear one more girl say “HE WENT TO JARED!”, I’m going to shank them with a diamond from Kay Jewelers.
    ________________

I want my ring from Tiffany.

• Goldengal11

Jelena FTW said:

abusedTampon your a freak!!!
    _______________

TROLL ALERT!!!

• ssexybeast

Who luvs Chuy:)))))

MEEE! haah

• kelouz

idont get it is this show suppose to be funny?

the sad thing is, i would seriously like PAY MONEY to see a picture of nick and joe at kev’s bacholeor party.

• JenJen

I am a HUGE JB fan and a HUGE Chelsea fan. I’m sorry but that was hilarious! People need to lighten up. I mean so she poked some fun at them? Big whoop.

Chuy is the man.

Nick and The Ad are awesome!

• MeMeMe N

It’s not like the Jonas Brothers even care what people think of them…… but ashley they really do!

______________

I don’t think they really care. The only time they watch TV is for sports, so…
    ______________

not true they watch lots of dramas like heroes and they have also said to a few hosts that they watch their shows… for all we know this interview could make them be like oh ok maybe people don’t see us they way i want them too! or something x peace

Miley Cyrus at the Jingle Bell Ball Interview http://tinyurl.com/yhuctnz

• DinoGirl

What an adorable little nugget. :]

• Gemini

thanx and yes its Miley

• JB rocks my socks

eww shes annoying

why does everyone think the bachelor party is tonight?

and if it is doesn’t that mean the bachelorette party would be tonight too?

• YouBelongWithMe

Guys Chelsea rules. Obviously some of you won’t find it funny because you don’t like it when Nick and his brothers get made fun of. Then her humor is not for you. Relax she is jokes

• abusedTampon

And people saying that she hates the Jonas Brothers…she really doesn’t.
    She just doesn’t like the whole purity thing.
    Didn’t she grow up with Mormon parents?
    They must have been really strict with her so she might feel resentful towards that whole, “You can’t do this or that ’til marriage” thing.

Idk, just a theory of mine.

• badabababa

hahahhaah i LOVE chelsea lately.

but she IS a total bitch about the jonas brothers, she like hates them. she hates john mayer too. so SOMETHINGS wrong with her. haha just kidddding.
    her show is fucking hilarious.
    but didn’t it seem in this like she was in a really bad mood or whatever? she was being ruder than usual. i know that shes usually like ‘funny-rude’ but she seemed geniunely pissed off.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

OMG I love your icon!
    and I love Chelsea Lately too :)
    ____________________________

I thought I’d get in the holiday spirit.

And I love yours by the way.

• stellagirl1993

:l

YouBelongWithMe said:

Guys Chelsea rules. Obviously some of you won’t find it funny because you don’t like it when Nick and his brothers get made fun of. I laughed when she got stupid immature hate mail from Jonas Brothers fans. LOL
    ___________________

if she said something bad about taylor swift, im sure you’d think different.

• rhiiiiiii

I love, love, love Chelsea Handler.

• Gemini

Who luvs Chuy:)))))

• Led Zep fan xoxo

Is she like, trying to de-virginize Nick or something? lmfao

• YouBelongWithMe

if she said something bad about taylor swift, im sure you’d think different.
    Nope I love Video on Trial and they made fun of Taylor Swift and I thought it was funny.

• Ashley.

The point of Chelsea’s show is to make fun of all the celebrity news that is shown on E! through out the day. So, yes, she is going to have some strong opinions about what is going on in the entertainment world. Sometimes it’s refreshing to just laugh off all the shit that we get so caught up in. Hence, the Tiger Woods shit, all the Twilight madness, and yes, the Jonas Brothers. Whatever is hot right now, that’s what she’s going to talk about.

• DinoGirl

I love Chelsea Handler! :]

I don’t get why she talks about teen gossip on her show.
    That’s not really her target audience, but I guess that’s a compliment towards Jonas and Miley when she talks about them. :P

I don’t like Guy Branum.
    He comes off pedophilish sometimes. Haha.

• badababa

Gemini said:

Who luvs Chuy:)))))

ME! and i love your icon. is it really her?

• BA

she does have a point about the name… “nick jonas and the administration” is a super retarded cheesy name….
    the name couldve been better.

rhiiiiiii said:

I love, love, love Chelsea Handler.

___________

Who is that in your icon? I can’t see very well.

• Lauren.

Alright, I’m a fan of Jo Bro, and Nick’s solo stuff but Chelsea is bloody hilarious! I love her.
    Just cause she gets a laugh out of poking fun at them and other people doesn’t mean she’s mean or rude or anything. She’s a comedian… it’s what she does.
    People need to learn to be able to laugh at themselves & take it on the chin! Including fans of the folk she jokes about.
    S’ony light hearted sarcasm.

sorry 17!!!!

DisneyStars411

When I posted this http://twitpic.com/s737p there were no bad comments why does Miley get all the hate? :|
    1 minute ago from web SO FRIGGIN TRUE!!

She has no real life. She makes money by saying trash about other people. When the legal team has her on speed dial you can tell what kind of person she is.

And not every bachelor party is filled with alcohol and strippers. We don’t really know what they were doing today. Other’s speculated other things. However, either way I don’t believe his parents would forget that Nick is a minor. Do any of you actually know the laws. The parents can be charged for allowing a minor to drink. Theoretically they would have it catered and those people could be charged also. Technically, Joe is too young also.

Yes many are hoping for the drinking and girls. Why would you want them to do something that was wrong both legally and morally? I could never understand why it would be okay for a guy to claim he loves a girl and wants to be only with her the rest of his life. Oh then the party stripper comes and it’s okay. Then a few days later he swears to love and cherish his wife. Does that mean until the next stripper comes and it’s all in fun?

It’s all just jokes.
    I don’t think anyone actually thinks there’s going to be strippers there. Though it’s not going to be a tea party either.

Don’t take things so seriously.

• Emilicious

OMG Who I Am is SO AMAZING! hahahahahahaha It is my top played song on my ipod! My top played song has been on my ipod for months now and Who I am beat it after 2 days on my ipod :D I am in love with it!

• Lilly

It’s all just jokes.

Don’t take things so seriously.
    ———————-
    can you imagine them having a tea party. they’re all sitting there drinking tea out of china cups with their pinky pointed out.

• brianaheart19

Just my opnion, I don’t find Chelsea that funny. I mean I didd laugh once when I tuned in for a few mintues of her show and she was making fun of Spencer. Oh, and the part of the Jonas sprict with Selena(who I like) and she was all about mexican food. Even though, it would have been better if she was talking about pickles.

• Sarah

THAT LADY IS SO MEAN AND A BITCH! I mean ik she is supposed to be funny but thats just not right have some respect for nick ok ik ur jealous but show it in another way

• Jump_Then_Fall

What is that??? I wanna see ! (:
    Video on Trial is a show when people make fun of music videos. Some people may not it funny others do.
    thanks so much! That was so funny! hahahah i love when stars get made fun of! haha expecially by themselves like in thug story and snl monalogue haha

you are such a stupid personn!
    nick jonas and the administration are doing it great so be quiet.. i hate you zorraaa..
    … and for your info… THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE NOT GOING TO SEPARATE… so stop talking shit..
    ps. you are a piece of shit chelsea…

• brianaheart19

What is that??? I wanna see ! (:
    ________
    Dude(tte) I wish they had that show in america, I watch it all the time on youtube. But yeah, we can’t have everything.

• gfhgf

SHE HAVE TO OPEN HER EYES THAT JONAS BROTHERS HAS A LOT OF FANS TEEN ONES AND ADULT ONES SHE DOSEN’T KNOW NOTHING THAT BITCH

chelsea is a comedian she makes fun of EVERYONE!! yall just need to chill out. i don’t think she hates them, she has said somewhat nice things about them and besides the boys don’t even care. there good sports about everything and don’t take offense to much. some fans freak out about these things way too much

• Lilly

NICOLE . said:

So you finally gave in and got an account, huh?
    ————————-
    actually i had it since aug but i got to lazy to keep logging in. but then i got flagged for some unknown reason so now i back at my account.

NICOLE . said:

…the fuck?

——————

Bettie thinks Joe is an anorexic vicodin addict. You were not aware of this?

___________

I’m so new to all of this…I’m just in shock now that someone actually believes that. She must be joking…

————————–

Yeah. It’s pretty funny when she really gets into it. WAY funnier than Jackie.

• stranger

• _Tiger_

awww look im so proud of kevin haha

• JBFan123

Okaii I Didnt Laugh Once..

And Its Not Just Because Im A JB Fan.
    Its Becuause She Isnt Funny..

And Stop Making Yhur Life Better By Makin Fun Of People Who Have Talent.. Just Because Yhuu Dont Biatch..

————————–

I would probably be like that too, but Safari keeps me logged in all of the time so I don’t have to worry about it. I don’t think anyone ever gets flagged for a real reason. XD

• Lilly

————————–
    i think the jonas brothers is just one of those topics that everyone makes fun of, like the government. the minute people found out they have purity rings, you knew people were gonna make fun of them. plus their breakup with two big stars. it just too easy of a joke for people not pass it up.

what’s with the whole dry-humping thing she always talks about with nick ??

• random

i fing her annoying the soup is way funnier

chelsea has mentioned before that she would dry hump a jonas brothers

see guys? she doesn’t hate them ha

SHUT UP!!! STUPID SHOW! NICK IS THE BEST AND YOY FAT MAN IS THE ONE THAT IS GAY!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!! CHELSEA LATELEY IS THE WORST SHOW, IF THAT CAN BE CALLED A SHOW. YOU ARE A BITCH AND AND YOUR “SHOW” IS SO STUPID BUT EVEN MORE YOU. NICK HAS 16 YEARS OLD AND HIS CAREER IS BETTER THAT YOURS. HE AND HIS BROTHERS (JONAS BROTHERS) ARE THE BEST.
    NICK I HOPE YOU CAN ACHIVE ALL YOUR DREAMS!! I LOVE YOU

• Lilly

chelsea has mentioned before that she would dry hump a jonas brothers

see guys? she doesn’t hate them ha
    ———————-
    did you see that one skit where she basically raping joe with her boobs?

• Andre C!

buena fio!!!!!! go to hell chelesea you are not funny stop talking WHAT YOU ARE: SHITTTTT!!!!

i probably have but i don’t remember it ha i watch a lot of chelsea lately

• MZ

what would happen if joe and tswift were stuck in an elevator

She would start obsessively pressing the ’13’ button praying for something good to happen ;)

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

I really don’t like her : /

what’s with the whole dry-humping thing she always talks about with nick ??

She wants to dry hump him

• Goldengal11

LOL, the fat guy is hilarious.

“What do you want him to do?”

“Call me”

LMAO!

• Gemini

His name is Guy lol

• giiiiiii

hahaha Guy is one of my favorite round tabel memebers.
    and you guys, she says things like this about every celeb, grow up.

and chelsea is NOT a lesbian she has a steady boyfriend.

• abusedTampon

omfg. Where is everybody? It’s so lonely here.

• ericabbyx22

I love Nick J but CHELSEA FTW!
    For people who said this isn’t funny, get your head out of Nick’s ass. She was kidding.

They’re in texas & they’re riding strppers, duuuh! jk xD

• itsme

They’re in texas & they’re riding strppers, duuuh! jk xD

no,i seriously think they are,hahaa.
    the sad thing is, i’d LOVE to see joe and nick at his bachelor party,lmao. it’s going to be “good clean fun” YEAH RIGHT! i’ve never known a bachelor party to be all innocent,lol.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I love Chelsea Handler! :]

I don’t get why she talks about teen gossip on her show.

I don’t like Guy Branum.
    He comes off pedophilish sometimes. Haha.
    _____________________________________

I love Guy.

He is one of my favourites on the show. Besides the Chu. :D

• NICOLE .

I just don’t find her or her panelists very funny. Their jokes are straight out of the (less funny) ONTD comments.

• abusedTampon

oh hai. I remember you from last night.

• Jump_Then_Fall

if she said something bad about taylor swift, im sure you’d think different.
    What is that??? I wanna see ! (:

you guys, check out this person’s twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jemiblogger follow her, i did!!

FUCK YOU CHELSEA YOUR NOT FUNNY !

• MeMeMe N

it is funny mostly but a few bits crosses the line

hahaha call me though ledgendary

• ssexybeast

I just don’t find her or her guests very funny. Their jokes are straight out of the (less funny) ONTD comments.

THANK YOU.

• m

Now thats a real slut right there.
    She sucks Chuys dick every day backstage

• Jump_Then_Fall

Kourtney said:
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Love Chelsea Lately
    ******
    OMG I love your icon!
    and I love Chelsea Lately too :)
    —————–
    I love your icon Kourtney!

Ohhh shut up chelsea.

• DinoGirl

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    I love Guy.

He is one of my favourites on the show. Besides the Chu. :D
    _________________________________________

I love Brad, Loni Love, and Jo Koy.
    xD

What is that??? I wanna see ! (:

• Goldengal11

OMG I agree 100% with Chelsea about Martha Stewart. Rachael Ray is WAY better than her boring ass. I have Rachael Ray’s talk show on record every morning. No one watches Martha Stewart making outdated gifts.

she and those other ppl are such low-lives that all they do all day is talk bad about evry1 and its not even true.–i hope that show gets cancled. JONAS BROTHERS 4EVER!!!!!!! with all my heart

• Anonymous12three

Who is this chick? I think she crossed the line :/// Plus why is she talking about disney things? WRONG target audiance Lovey.

• abusedTampon

I don’t really watch E! Channel anymore…sometimes I watch it for the Soup, but I just get tired of all the attention they put towards celebrities.

• Aryanna

THANK YOU.

• ssexybeast

That’s so mean lol
    But I love Rachael too<3

DisneyStars411

Miley Cyrus at the Jingle Bell Ball Interview http://tinyurl.com/yhuctnz
    7 minutes ago from web

the soup > chelsea lately.

their both good, but the soup owns.

what would happen if joe and tswift were stuck in an elevator

1, 2, 3

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I love Brad, Loni Love, and Jo Koy.
    xD
    __________________________________

I love Loni Love and Jo Koy too. Have you ever seen Jo Koy’s stand up? So funny.

• DinoGirl

Joel McHale’s a fox.

what would happen if joe and tswift were stuck in an elevator

I thought Bzd meant bulldozed?
    Whatelse would it mean? Bachelor
    sleeps with(z) deleasa?

And yes. If it is tonight..someone better leak pictures. Particulary of Kevin. And the stripper that will be with him.

SHE NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUDGE UP!

what would happen if joe and tswift were stuck in an elevator
    That would be a weird day

• andria. :)

Okay, I love Chelsea and I love the JBs even more.

People seriously need to chill out about this. She’s a comedian! Its her job. I use to hate it when comedians talked bad about them, but now I just think its hilarious b/c theyre just doing an extremely good job at their career. GO CHELSEA! :D

(ps, i cracked up when i heard about nicks band name too.)

• Xiomy

She’s funny. But needs to get new material.

I love Chuy though, ser chiquitito es genial :)

• Gemini

love them plus Ross, Sarah Colonna and heather longboobs

• random

she is so rude i hate her

the fat gay guy is awesome

it is her job to talk shit. its her job to make jokes. i don’t know why everyone gets a bug up their asses when she says something about their precious jonas brothers, when i know for a fact they don’t give a shit. so why should you? stop getting so butt hurt. i love jb and i love chelsea. see, you can’t blame the paparazzi for being nosey and you cant blame comedians for making jokes. ITS THEIR JOB. its what they do to make money. stop talking shit. freedom of speech, people? stop getting offended so easily. if you have a problem with her saying shit about them, then DONT WATCH THIS SHIT. its very easy to do so. and if you wanna watch it for some odd reason, grow some thick skin and stop getting offended for people who don’t even give two shits about what people say.

• biel

hate chelsea lately. period. burn in hell.

chelsea lately is a fucking bitch i hate her so much. fuck her. what place is she in to be laughing at an already famous 17 year old chasing his dreams. leave him alone. and theyre wrong it is not the end of the jonas brothers and they have no idea what theyre talking about. it seriously pisses me off

what’s different between JB and those other bands is that for one thing they are brothers not like the other bands that they mentioned.

• lol

Dude how old are we? her jokes arent funny at all, shes more pathetic than comedic. No wonder shes on LATE! no one wants to see her earlier than when their half asleep. She needs to say more varied shit than “oh their gay, they rape little girls” blah blah blah. Its not that i hate her (even though i do) shes just not funny at all to me.

• jonas4ever

msterbate urself gurl!!duh!!

• NickJonasIsTheBest

FUCK YOOOUH CHELSEA !
    NIICK IS THE BEST AND THE JONAS BROTHERS IS THE BEST BAND EVER
    AND THEY’RE STILL JONAS NICK JUST LEFT CUZ HE MADE SONGS THAT WHERE MORE PERSONAL SO STOP BEGIN A BITCH YOOUR NOT FUNNY !

• Chelsea-Rose

Haha, I love that bald guy (sorry, I don’t know his name).
    Chelsea: “Well, what do you want him to do?”
    Bald Guy: “Call me!” :)

• allieee((:

i love when oceanup post Chelsea videos, and i love it even more when people freak out about them.

or yeah&&

dear LaughALot:D ,
    The Jonas Brothers need to grow up, not Chelsea. They just do the same crap over and over again. And she dating a guy at the head of the network.(watch the show, she’s always talking about her silver fox live in lover)so in the words of Chelsea “shut your face, and suck it(:
    ps: i love you chuy, you little nugget.

chelsea is such a SLOT!!! who does she thinks she is?!?! she is totally loser!! i hate her!! she needs to get a life like NOW!! i hate her!!!! nick jonas is great!!! and the jonas brothers are NOT breaking up!! like please they are brothers!!! i hate her i wish her to DIE LIKE NOW!! she is a total ignorant!! she wins her life like talking bad about famous people?!?! like please!! I HATE HER!!! JONAS BROTHERS ARE THE BEST, AND NICK JONAS AND ADMINISTRATION ARE REALLY COOL!!!

is she suppose to be a comedian or nasty sickening perv?? because i DID NOT FIND ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THAT. stupid lez who needs to get CORRECT facts straight or just find a new job because she sucks at it

haha shes pretty
    but check out this nick vid

• Anonymous1

Why does everyone love Chelsea??? she makes a living out of making fun and laughing at people. she should get a life – what a cow!!!!!

lets be honest, you girls are getting offended when the boys are probably having a kick out of this.
    learn how to laugh and shrug it off.
    what she says isnt gonna make you stop being a fan, so why get so worked up about it? just laugh about it.

ahah niiice
    but check out nick in thei video

• allieee((:

she has every place to be talking about him, your talking about her, and what place do you have? It’s called freedom of speach, and if you don’t know what that is google it(:
    I used to love the jonas brothers, i payed alot of money to see their shows many times. but they just do the same thing over and over again.
    I went to a meet and great for the jonas brothers and all they did was take a picture with me and the didn’t even sign my poster or say a word to me.
    but i met chelsea and she talked to me, signed my phone, and toke my picture with me, and told me you go girl(;

• allieee((:

his name guy, and yes he is awesome(:

I love Chelsea she’s soo funny yeah she makes fun of JB but just for their purity business yeah its THEIR business but if anything she’s complementing them by saying “your hot dudes why not have sex with girls who are throwing themselves at you”.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ddlovato Um hi, chelsey handler? you are hiiiiiilarious. :D
    about 3 hours ago from mobile web

• Danger-ous

That shit was so funny. Highlight of my day so far.

• sdgjhblgb

Kevin’s bachelor party?

@Jonasbrothers, @JohnLloydTaylor (their guitar player), @Rob_Hoffman (their photographer) and @MikeyDeleasa (Kevin Jonas’ fiancées brother) keep tweeting “BZD”. People are discussing what it means, and some claim it’s about Kevin’s bachelor party. Rumor has it that he will get married this weekend. One thing’s for sure though: only JB fans can make a trending topic of @Jonasbrothers tweets, and not know what it means, ’cause this is definitely not the first time.

EDIT: Now it has kind of been confirmed that the bachelor party did take place yesterday or is taking place today. Fans are hoping to see pictures of them drunk and dancing with strippers.. lol.
    _____________
    UGHHHHH I’d kill to see drunk/strippers pictures. Maaaaaaan! That’d be sweet.

• xoxokatie8

i wish pap. would go find kevin and the rest of the people there hanging out with tonight;)
    curious minds are wondering:D

tsk this guy with the glasses looks like he jerks off to nicks voice anyways. Hes obviouslly gay. Chelseas cool but she always picks on THEM. what do they know about music/groups/jb? There’s a point where people need to learn how to poke fun at them, and where they need to respect them. These people are just lowlives.
    And there is a group where someone had a side project: black eyed peas/fergie. She came back and was successful as a group member and a solo artist.

this whole “tape” between miley and nick, you know that rumor along time ago? (the thing chelsea was talking about) that was never proved to be true right?
    didnt think so. haha hope not! i mean ..ew.

• sugapuff

BZD, Benzodiazepine (tranquilizer)

• christine

I HATE HER SO MUCH , HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT ABOUT NICK, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HIM. EWHH. SHE SHOULD DAY ANYHTING.

• Nickjonasfan

miley fans are just as bad dear. “missdestinyhope”? really? if you think your miley then you need to rethink the name. If not i wouldnt mislead people. No nick jonas fans have more common sense and dont judge people. grow up

• missdestinyhope

seriously, Nick Jonas fans are like the hardest supporters I have ever seen: They had a Hannah Montanan Episode post-poned just because it talks about diabetes. They think everyone is suppose to bow down to them as if he’s king of the world. They really believe that America will be stupid enough to vote him as our president. They don’t care that he is only famous cause he used his ex twice to get publicity. WOW. And I thought Selena fans were extreme. I am eating my words now.*CHEW CHEW GULP*

• Goldengal11

Doom said:

I want my ring from Tiffany.

I have a necklace from there.
    _______________

Really? That’s cool. I live right next to a Tiffany & Co, but I never got anything from there.

Ugh. I might have to put it on my Christmas list this year.

I love that song btw!

• Lilly

I like Joel Mchale more…sorry.

________

me too he is soo hot and funny
    —————-
    have you guys seen him on community? Joel McHale + Chevy Chase = awesome

NICOLE . said:

_____________________

…the fuck?

i agree with most of this!
    what the fuck you think this is?
    jonas brothers rule the world? hell naw. i’m a big fan of them. but, not everyone is going to go out of their way to satasfy their fans. grow up, people. stop getting offended so easily. and stop being little babies. i love them and i learned to not let what people say about them to annoy me. you need to learn how to do the same.

• missdestinyhope

seriously, Nick Jonas fans are like the hardest supporters I have ever seen: They had a Hannah Montanan Episode post-poned just because it talks about diabetes. They think everyone is suppose to bow down to them as if he’s king of the world. They really belive that America will be stupid enough to vote him as our president. They don’t care that he is only famous cause he used his ex twice to get publicity. WOW. And I thought Selena fans were extreme. I am eating my words now.*CHEW CHEW GULP*

• ilovemusic

Why does she always have to pick on the Jonas Brothers? It’s getting old. We get it, she hates them.

• _Tiger_

christine said:

——————–
    calm down child, dont start foaming from your mouth.

• NICOLE .

You make it sound like we had an awkward, drunken sexual encounter.

I love how people sit there talking about shit they know nothing about.

i love the nick posts. we dont get enough of them

Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Where the hell have you been for the last week?
    What there isn’t enough of is Joe & Kevin.
    I’m seriously tired of Nick already.

i love the nick posts. we dont get enough of them

HAHA I LOVE CHELSEA

no,i seriously think they are,hahaa.

Oh, don’t curse it.
    Pictures will come out and it’ll just be them playing Monopoly. With chocolate cigars.

Although I can’t be that bad. Nick is a minor, therefore nothing too obscene can take place. Unless they don’t tell their parents, OH SNAP.

Or Papa J goes. Sexy.

• itsme

no,i seriously think they are,hahaa.

Oh, don’t curse it.

Or Papa J goes. Sexy.

i don’t think nick would mind,or his parents would care. hahaha. hmmm now i wonder if papa j went to the party? who knows,maybe HE could have been the one saying “yeehaww” hahaha.

________________________

I heard Joe earned a good $200 for popping out of a cake in a speedo, so…I’m sure the party was a success.

• kelseybarker

i love chelsea lately, but i love the jonas brothers more, sometimes she get’s a little out of hand with her jokes and it makes them not as funny and more rude, and i would appreciate it if she could get her facts straight.

• Aryanna

what would happen if joe and tswift were stuck in an elevator

—————–

Probably nothing. :)

i love chelsea shes hot

• Goldengal11

NICOLE . said:

You make it sound like we had an awkward, drunken sexual encounter.
    ________________

LMAO!

• abusedTampon

I’ve always wondered if Chelsea was a lesbian…
    Is she?

• Ashley.

No, she’s not a lesbian. But she’s a huge supporter for the LGBT community.

Nope she has a husband

• ssexybeast

Joel McHale’s a fox.

I love him lol!

WTF?!?!? holy crap! i hate her! thats like not nice! and i dont give a crap of what anyone else says but this so mean! she needs 2 get a life….. l love nick so much….. she just needs 2 chill! ya… none of u agree with me but.. i dont care!

the Jonas brothers are in Texas for a bachelor party?

For who though?

• Xiomy

the soup > chelsea lately.

their both good, but the soup owns.

THIS.

• DinoGirl

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

_________________________________________

Omg, yes. He’s hilarious. xD
    I watched his Comedy Central special, and since then I’ve wanted to see him on tour.
    It would be fun to see a comedian live.

Kevin’s bachelor party?

bzd means bulldozed, duhhhhhh

• Goldengal11

ssexybeast said:

That’s so mean lol
    But I love Rachael too<3
    ________________

Well Martha Stewart shouldn’t have talked about Rachael Ray like that.

BIG JONAS FAN!! But I can’t wait to see her talk about Kevin being married! I can imagine the lame purity jokes & just, ughh. I can’t wait.

i wanto fuck joe in the ass with clhelsea doing him in the back

I want to see a stripper in Kevins lap

________________________

lol. where’d you hear that?
    Or are you just making a joke

• iLove2Much

Ew

• Ashley.

I just want to snuggle with Chuy. He would drown in a Snuggie.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

this makes me so high

the Jonas brothers are in Texas for a bachelor party?

For who though?

…Frankie.

how much does it cost to hire joea as a stripper

• Bre

the Jonas brothers are in Texas for a bachelor party?

For who though?
    For Kevin’s stag party. Where have you been? lol

NICOLE . said:

You make it sound like we had an awkward, drunken sexual encounter.

_______________________

Didn’t we though?

• ssexybeast

Well Martha Stewart shouldn’t have talked about Rachael Ray like that.

What did she say?[sorry I didn’t watch the clip lol]

• Nicksupport
  • LaughALot:D

Okay I think Chelsea is genius with his comments and all but why she always talk of the Jonas Brothers if she Hate them
    Chelsea get over it and grow up
    are you married or something ?
    beacuse if you don’t now I know what your are like that

• ssexybeast

Joel has a great smile hahah

• Goldengal11

ssexybeast said:

Well Martha Stewart shouldn’t have talked about Rachael Ray like that.

What did she say?[sorry I didn’t watch the clip lol]
    _____________

Lol, she said that Rachael Ray’s recipe’s are outdated.

Shat app chelsea XD

• abusedTampon

I want a Demi/Selena post. I love all the stupidity that goes down in those posts. And also because, Oceanup usually posts sexy pics of them hugging to go along with it.

• NickJ ;)

i would so go to see Nick masturbating! front row ;) and i wouldn’t mind him dry-humping me ;)

• Charlotte-x-

Chelsea talks about the same shit over and over. She needs new material.

• NICOLE .

You make it sound like we had an awkward, drunken sexual encounter.

_______________________

Didn’t we though?

——————–

I was drunk. I don’t remember. Maybe…?

• ssexybeast

Lol, she said that Rachael Ray’s recipe’s are outdated.

*gasp* Cooking fued…How dare she!

I don’t really mind what Chelsea said becuse Im used to her making fun of JB.The only thing I mind is that she is always so crude.She can be funny without be gross.

taylor s. is that you?

HDU!

• abusedTampon

We stopped after you called out Demi’s name.

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.

• NICOLE .

Oh well, sorry about that. I think.

In other news, I took two aspirin at like 6 A.M., and damnit if they haven’t lasted all day. ~Miracle.~

• Lilly

———————–
    she a comedian, it’s her job to make fun of people. beside what comedian hasn’t made fun of the jonas brothers?

• NICOLE .

So you finally gave in and got an account, huh?

• Gemini

Haha watched that last nite Luv Guy

…the fuck?

——————

Bettie thinks Joe is an anorexic vicodin addict. You were not aware of this?

So its okay for her to make fun of Kevin and Joe cause they are legal adults, but not 17 year old Nick?

• Angela.

HAHAHA.

She never fails to make me laugh. And I agree with the bald-fat guy. I want him to call me. x]

• Angela.

That’s the whole point of the show. Don’t take it so seriously.

She’s joking. x]

Even if you’re a huge fan like I am, you need to sit back an laugh, too.
    I bet NJ&TA laughed when they watched this. :))

• nickjonaslover

i hate that bitch! i mean, i get it that she’s a comedian and her job is to make fun of people! but seriously?! she needs to back off my nicky poo and leave him alone! jonas brothers are NOT breaking up! how many times do they have to say that its a side project until people understand?! Nick is doing an amazing job and i can tell he’s going to go really far, but he wont leave the band! so chelsea… get a life!

• taylor swift

i want to fuck joe in the ass

• DinoGirl

Little Bo Peep, I love you.

Joel pics<3.

• taylor swift

i wasnt invited to the wedding

• Joe’s Purity Ring

Don’t feel bad. I wasn’t invited to the bachelor party.

• abusedTampon

lol to the girl who wrote the question:
    What would happen if Joe and Tswift were stuck in an elevator?

Well…I’m thinking rape, murder, then cannabilsm.

RIP Joseph Adam Jonas.

I would enjoy that too. :) I love Chelsea.

• hpaddictedx

Lol I love Chelsea.

taylor swift said:

i want to fuck joe in the ass

___________

…with Selena’s pickle.

• taylor swift

joes ass is nice and round like a basket ball

• abusedTampon

UM. Who just called me Taylor Swift!?

• taylor swift

i wanto make cookies on him

nickjonaslover said:

You were probably one of those immature haters that sent those stupid hate mail to Chelsea.

• hpaddictedx

joes ass is nice and round like a basket ball
    LOL wtf.

im goin to the party joe asked me out

• Goldengal11

Why did OU flag me?

im goin to the party joe asked me out

Ya in your dreams

• taylor swift

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.
    ___________________________________
    he always looks like he has down syndrom

• YouBelongWithMe

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.
    Fail, you can’t even spell down syndrome properly.

• hpaddictedx

Goldengal11

I haven’t seen you in awhile!

• I LOVE JB

IS SHE SERIOUS?! DOES SHE THINK SHE’S FUNNY?! THAT FUCKING BITCH IS SO IMMATURE!! WHAT IS SHE? LIKE FIFTY?! GROW UP YOU IMMATURE PEACE OF SHIT!! URRGH!! AND WHEN DID NICK EVER ‘DRY HUMP’ ANYTHING? AND WHAT’S WRONG WITH THE ADMINISTRATION?!?! IT’S HIS DREAM TO BE A PRESIDENT!! IT’S CALLED BEING MATURE AND HAVING A DREAM! OTHER THAN THAT TALKSHOW BITCH THAT HAS TO MAKE A LIVING OUT OF MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING BETTER THAN HER IN LIFE! BITTER OLD LADY!

• abusedTampon

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.

________________

Go away Bella Nicola…

• ET

Bitch CHUY is MY MAN<3
    I love chelsea. But Joel Mchale FTW

I LOVE JB said:

Holy shit calm down. You probably going to be one of those Jonas fans that sent Chelsea stupid hate mail.

taylor swift said:

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.
    ___________________________________
    he always looks like he has down syndrom

__________

Taylor, you look like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

DinoGirl said:

Little Bo Peep, I love you.

Joel pics<3.
    __________________________________

I know you do. Everyone does. :D

• hpaddictedx

Chelsea makes fun of everyone, it’s her job. Yea she can be a bitch sometimes but she’s not going to change her mind about certain things. Not everyone likes JB.

• YouBelongWithMe

LOL that video made me laugh. She made fun of the hate mail that she received and how they have bad grammar.

Wait. The band’s in Miami right now.
    Unless they all decided to get on a plane and go back to Texas.. I’m guessing they’re in Florida for a special occasion?

BZD.

• Goldengal11

I LOVE JB said:

_______________

• hpaddictedx

Ha this made me laugh so hard.

Chelsea is a bitch about the boys, especially Kevin. I cant stand her

• NICOLE .

Did you post “d.ick” or “a.nal sex” or something bad about Tim or the link to Zack Taylor’s website in your comment? Because all of these things will get you flagged.

• missdestinyhope

seriously, Nick Jonas fans are like the hardest supporters I have ever seen: They had a Hannah Montanan Episode post-poned just because it talks about diabetes. They think everyone is suppose to bow down to them as if he’s king of the world. They really beleive that America will be stupid enough to vote him as our president. They don’t care that he is only famous cause he used his ex twice to get publicity. WOW. And I thought Selena fans were extreme. I am eating my words now.*CHEW CHEW GULP*

• MeMeMe N

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Love Chelsea Lately

• Ashley.

Your icon is effing adorable.

• Bre

LMAO!
    Guy:…Dry humping is not enough!
    Chelsea: Why do you want him to do?
    Guy: *smiles* Call me.

hahahahaha This show is such a joke. Sometimes she’s mean but that was a joke. They wish they were part of the Administration!

• Bre

LMAO!
    Guy:…Dry humping is not enough!
    Chelsea: Why do you want him to do?
    Guy: *smiles* Call me.

• Gemini

that was my fav part

• Kourtney

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Love Chelsea Lately
    ******
    OMG I love your icon!
    and I love Chelsea Lately too :)

MeMeMe N said:

______________

I don’t think they really care. The only time they watch TV is for sports, so…

• ssexybeast

I think she’s rude sometimes.

Sometimes?MOST OF THE TIME.And who is she to be talking?At least get some better jokes lol
    Sorry but it’s true….CHelsea’s cool though.

• DinoGirl

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    I know you do. Everyone does. :D
    _____________________________________

Bieber doesn’t.
    He said he doesn’t want you on his jet.
    :O

• AlyssaNicoleJonas

.. cant stand her.

• taylor swift

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.

________________

Go away Bella Nicola…

I didn’t use it as an insult.
    He just looks it in your picture.

lol, damn.

• abusedTampon

booooo. Where did everyone go?

‘I would appreciate going on a tour with your new band “Nick Jonas: Watch Me Masturbate”‘ LMAO!

Joe looks like he has down syndrom in your picture.
    Fail, you can’t even spell down syndrome properly.

I forgot an ‘e’.
    I’m such a bad person.

• taylor swift
  • Goldengal11

YouBelongWithMe said:

______________

LOL forever

• Jelena FTW

abusedTampon: YOUR A LESBIAN??? GROSS! GET OUTTA HEAR! WERE ALL STRAIGHT HERE!!

• NICOLE .

Bettie, don’t make make me hurt you.

• DinoGirl

If I hear one more girl say “HE WENT TO JARED!“, I’m going to shank them with a diamond from Kay Jewelers.

I read that in Nick’s voice. XD