Jonas Brothers TELETON COMMERICAL

Thx Diana! :]

• My reason for living… JONAS

lol joe is just like “im hot and you know it”
    ___
    lol

am sick of seeing demi all the time with them and miley who was their friend is like been replaced you have no idea how much this bother me!!— idiot! Papa J is Demi’s Manager! AND Nick called Miley his best friend the other day. They tweeted her on her BDAY! They made a Happy BDAY Video. Shes was either filming or touring and so was JB WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO? THEY ARE BUSY!

Dec 5, 2009 @ 10:30 am
    My reason for l… said:
    lol joe is just like “im hot and you know it”
    ___
    lol

worst part is… everyone agrees… <3 including mee

thats not really mimi you moron

My reason for l… said:
    lol joe is just like “im hot and you know it”
    ___
    lol

worst part is… everyone agrees… <3 including mee
    yeah, me too <3

• carola

awwwwwww! i cried when i saw it live!:)!
    i was so excited!
    i really love love the JB!!!!
    they’re soo cute and so generous

NICK DIDNT GO PAPERLESS??? OMG HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS FANS!!

jackie GTFO!

Nick you sexy baby

Nick is too into Music ans self absorbed . I think the fact that Miley is really into it as well is a big turn on for him.. I saw a video in like June July where Nick was talking how Miley and Him love Music so much and the art of stuff and he go all intense and Niley.

• katii

i donateed! =) SO COOL that they supported it too ?

• Sheeryl

selena ira ??? no se si ira aunq eso dijo uno de los integrantes de su banda
    I want to go to a far away land of make- believe. Riding a talking train telling me “I can do it!” No cancel that. I want to go to Mexico!

Ahora no se si presento o no?? qquiero verlaaaaa anque creo que ella en dallas

por fa contesten

wow joe. i wear my scarves that wayy
    <333 youu hahha
    oh and i love how you are just standing there ackwardly.

when did kevin get hot?

• TSLove

Never.He only getts more and more handsome!

http://twitpic.com/oe22f The direct messages from @ddlovato that @ZackTaylor didn’t post.

• Dumm Blonnd

I give the quality five stars.

• ?

okay guys ; can someone help me out here ?

i`m trying to make an account but i have noo idea what my password is ?!

they never asked you to make one .. im so confused.

i made an account but how do i sign in? :/

Kevin was a fucking asshole last year, miley NEVER ever turn on them, so much for them being greatful. Miley has always been the real friend. Last year they were tested on their friendship and they fail. They supported selena the bitch who gave bad press to nick, on her 17 and she goes on and on about how they treated her bad.

Miley never did that even in 17 she said she was in love with nick and respect his work

• Miley Cyrus

Hi.

• mimi

why jb cared so much they should be like miley fierce! I mean they say the samething about joe and demi and they still hangout ALL THE TIME!! At first everyone hated demi but they got used to seeing her around ALL THE TIME WITH THEM! am sure if they start slowly like all of them be seeing together hanging out all the time am sure eventually miley and nick can hangout! am sick of seeing demi all the time with them and miley who was their friend is like been replaced you have no idea how much this bother me!! they should stay loyal to miley as friend why can they all hangout and let people think whatever the hell they want they don’t care that jemi is talked about all the time why can nick dealt with it!!! anyway, just a thought!! since we are conversing about the topic!! i feel like they betray miley friendship and replaced her and is sad to watch to be honest!!

Sheeryl:

Selena saldra a partir de las 7:30pm en la hora de MexicoDF.
    Y en un comercial de el TELETON, salieron los que iban a cantar y salio ellaa

• Mikki Raee

Ahh, you guys, I need help.
    I use to have an old icon but I deleted it so I could have a nick one. Then the nick one wouldn’t show up and now the old icon won’t even show up. :/
    any helpp?

• Lesley

You can see that this was edited. And read the last comment a girl did, that she sent the whole story already to OU etc.

• muahaha

okay guys ; can someone help me out here ?

i`m trying to make an account but i have noo idea what my password is ?!

they never asked you to make one .. im so confused.

i made an account but how do i sign in? :/
    go to your email the one you gave to make your account. oceanup have to send you a email telling you your password when you have it sign in and change it to whatever you want

• Mikki Raee

Miley Cyrus said:

Hi.
    Don’t start this again..

• JonasGirl007

lol joe is just like “im hot and you know it”

• msjonas13

coool, love them

• xafranbix

Nick and Joe cut their hair right?

aww i love them <3

Dec 5, 2009 @ 10:28 am
    xafranbix said:
    Nick and Joe cut their hair right?

i think they did… PERIOD lol

• ssexybeast

Did Nick cut his hair again?
    UGH.

• Nick Jonas

Hey Miles xD

OMG we just vc

oceanup is getting boring lately!

I just realized next weekends Pueto Rico concert, and the Stevie Wonder one, will be Kevins last ones as an unmarried man

ec 5, 2009 @ 11:42 am
    maki said:
    *taking nick and frankie by hand* this is such a great moment! Nick: Sure sweetie. Fran: I WANT CHUCKYCHESE! HAHA JK!

Joe: I love you baby :D
    I love you tooo Joeybear

Nick: hey Babez let go to starbuck.
    Me: aww nickky poo yeah lets go but i want a frapucchino(or how you write it xD)
    Nick: Whatever you want sweetie.
    *both watch tv*
    Joe: want a cookie?
    Me: yeah, sure, why not?
    Joe: LOL…your too cute

• Nicksupport
  • BiatchhesForLife

Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

-----
    sure... i still call joe

Haha, suree xD We can all share them xD
    I maybe selfish.. but i want joe to myself <3

Haha, I'm gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

ok. let’s do something? BFL takes kevs Jonasgirl007 takes joe and i take nick and frankie <3

LOL, Frankie? xD

• maki

Honduras? Yess i know it I have friends from there :) its cool you have roots from spain too :D

whta part of honduras?! COOL where spain related! HAAH
    idk…. i think southern part… idk.. lol
    ps. i dont have spain roots.. i meant my friends lol

ooohhh :) ok! its cool living in te us! here there are lloootsss of problems :S

ooohhh :) ok! its cool living in te us! here there are lloootsss of problems :S

I bet they will get better soon :D

Haha, I’m gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

LOL, Frankie? xD

------------

Suer frankie he is cute inded. abd i bet he WILL be hot in the future :)

• abusedTampon

bored.

ooohhh :) ok! its cool living in te us! here there are lloootsss of problems :S

I bet they will get better soon :D

aw thanks.. Hope so :)

• snowstars

Squee Squahhhhh

• BiatchhesForLife

Haha, I’m gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

LOL, Frankie? xD

------------

Suer frankie he is cute inded. abd i bet he WILL be hot in the future :)

Probably, :)

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:34 am
    BiatchhesForLife said:
    Haha, I’m gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

LOL, Frankie? xD

Suer frankie he is cute inded. abd i bet he WILL be hot in the future :)

Probably, :)

i know right?!

• hii

SEXYBEAST R U HERE?WAT LANGUAGE WAS THAT

LOL, Frankie? xD

------------

Suer frankie he is cute inded. abd i bet he WILL be hot in the future :)

Probably, :)
    ---------

• stellagirl1993

Something Nice To Do :)

DECEMBER 19 IS COMING! =(

Joe: I love you baby :D
    I love you tooo Joeybear

justin biebers aim is sportssinger314 ~

• stellagirl1993

DECEMBER 19 IS COMING! =(

so?
    & i know what day it is & reason why you are “sad” -_-“”

• m

People are trying to make the miley tattoo a big deal. She is #1 search topic on Yahoo.

What the big about December 19th?

Joe: I love you baby :D
    I love you tooo Joeybear

Nick: hey Babez let go to starbuck.
    Nick: Whatever you want sweetie.

• Meow

Tish has all the makings of Dina Lohan V:2.0. Miley will become the new Lindsey

ROFL ROFL ROFL! Please. Dina Lohan wants to be her daughter. She will do anything to be in the news. Tish is very low key. Same with BR. They are nothing like the Lohans or the Spears. Miley has a good head on her shoulders, and parents that are parents and not there to milk her money.

Oh, honey. Such naivete. “Parents that are parents” do not push their children into show business when they’re just kids. Parents that are parents don’t say “I’m her friend first, then her business partner, THEN her parent”. And above all, parents that are parents don’t encourage their children to essentially whore themselves out for attention.

jdaykin @katehaley lol… Jingle Bell Ball at the o2 arena!! That was the one and only Miley Cyrus… Gaga next!!
    about 1 hour ago from Twitterrific

mcflychloe94 OMG @lexistargirl i love you! Just heard miley singing the climb anddd party in the usa down the phone at jingle bell ball! Aaaahhh!
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

• maki

Miley is a bitch ADMIT IT! skank..

• iFail2Much

And I’m pretty sure people don’t care what she wears, they go for her singing.

I know. People make such a big deal. It sucks.

Nikieeeee On the phone to Livvy who’s at the jingle bell ball ! Miley cyrus is on !!!!!! Party in the USA !!!!! Ilyyy x
    about 1 hour ago from mobile web

stephmccall HAVE A JOKE. JESS GREGORY HAS RANG ME FROM THE JINGLE BELL BALL AND I AM LISTENING TO MILEY SINGING LIVE!!!!!!
    about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

UKMileySupport WOO! Miley is ON STAGE right now at Jingle Bell Ball in London performing PARTY IN THE USA! RIGHT NOW! :)
    about 1 hour ago from web

mollieeeeeeeeee on the phone to Sammie who’s at Jingle Bell Ball, Miley Cyrus is on… jeeeeez so jealous!
    about 1 hour ago from HootSuite

_sophielouise oh my god!!!! miley sounds perfect at jingle bell ball, twenty two days and counting (L) thankyou char x
    about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Emmaxo93 Great people are performing @ the Jingle bell ball tonight wish i was there – Miley Cyrus,Jordin Sparks,Lady Gaga,Pixie Lott and many more.
    about 2 hours ago from web

EmilyJOC miley’s about to go on stage at the jingle bell ball… seeing her next monday, but still very jealous haha
    about 2 hours ago from web

mcflychloe94 the lovely @lexistargirl is keeping me informed of all the Jingle Bell Ball happenings! eeeeeek, gonna hear the sats and miley <33 LOVEYOU!
    about 2 hours ago from web

SimplyKristina @oceanUP Miley will be performing at the Jingle Bell Ball at London O2 Arena along with Lady Gaga Jordin Sparks Pixie Lott and more tonight!
    about 2 hours ago from web

TeamJedwardUK RT @JohnAndEdwardxo: Jedward Are Goung to Jingle Bell Ball & Miley Cyrus will Be there too COOOOL .lucky them =)
    about 2 hours ago from web

jdaykin Westlife and Lady Gaga at the Jingle Bell Ball… Could Miley Cyrus ask for a better warm up set?!
    about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

mad4mileycyrus ah the first snow of the season. be sure to check out Miley Cyrus at the JINGLE BELL BALL
    about 3 hours ago from mobile web

PLEASE HELP AT THE TELETON 2009!!!
    ANY LITTLE DONATION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
    LET’S HELP THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN THAT HAVE THOSE SERIOUS ILLNESS. ALL THE TREATMENTS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND THEY CANT AFFORD THEM SO PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
    GOD WILL REWARD YOU SOMEDAY.

Who cares? I’m sure Nick would rather be top 20 with a song that means something to him than top 10 with a song that, to quote, “isn’t me”. — Top 20?? Betcha he falls to 40 very soon watch and learn..

It seems like some of you found buying Nick tix’s a nightmare

• Zeena

Jackie we get it Miley was at the Jingle Ball. No one cares. Shut up please.

jordinsparkscc @lucianamangas its the CapitalFM Jingle Bell Ball in London :) its kinda a big deal, lady gaga and miley cyrus and others are performing ^^
    about 5 hours ago from web

Who cares? I’m sure Nick would rather be top 40 with a song that means something to him than top 10 with a song that, to quote, “isn’t me”. :)

• Meow

They didn’t push her into shit. They didn’t even want her to get into the business. She pushed HERSELF. Billy Ray has said that he didn’t want her to go into it. But since she was little she wanted to be on stage. Just because her parents aren’t super strict, doesn’t make them bad. They discipline her. They have rules. Britney and Lindsay didn’t have that.

LOL Miley, Lady Gaga and Michael Buble are at The Jingle Ball in the UK and JB is at Disneyland CAN YOU SAY?? FADING?? LOSERS?? haha

• m

Is the Jingle Bell Ball airing on tv in the UK?
    If it is I hope there’s some high quality videos of her performances tomorrow

• iFail2Much

Miley is a bitch ADMIT IT! skank..

I hope that was sarcasm…but if it wasn’t doesn’t surprise me since it seems like you’re a Selena fan.

PLEASE HELP AT THE TELETON 2009!!!
    ANY LITTLE DONATION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
    GOD WILL REWARD YOU SOMEDAY.

They said that they didn’t want her into the business. Here’s a newsflash: people lie. You’ve seen, I’m sure, the early photoshoots and the like. And please be aware that I’m not saying that they are the only people to do this. Most stage parents are just as bad. And “discipline”? Please. If she was disciplined at all, she wouldn’t do half the crap she does.

i want nick to dance in the rain

hmmm LET ME THINK.. Perform with La Gaga and Michael Buble or with the same old Disney gang? — MILEY ROCKS!

THE CHIMPMUNKS ARE AT JINGLE BALL, TAYLOR SWIFT IS AT HOME. CAN YOU SAY LOSER?? TAYLOR SWIFT IS FADING!!!

maki said:

Miley is a bitch ADMIT IT! skank..
    ________

says the girl who spent half this post imagining a fake date with one of the jonas brothers.

delusional much?

YOU WILL NEVER SEE SELENA AND LADY GAGA & MICHAEL BUBLE PERFORM AT THE SHOW! NEVER Muahahaha

• person of pie

so wait… im confuzzled!!!!!!!
    what show?
    whats december 19th????
    im out of it. lmfao.

• Meow

After she said she wanted to pursue it, they got her into doing screen plays and modeling. She was old enough at that time to make her own decisions. And honestly, she doesn’t do anything that bad. Does she go out partying? No. Crash cars? No. Get caught stealing, underage drinking, DUIs? No. Has she ever been arrested? No. Sex Tape/s? No.

does joe draw his eyebrows on

___________________—
    she sucks

• person of pie

if anyone get bored on this post you’re always welcome to come here http://www.youtube.com/stream?u=pie4lifeXgirly&i=0

• Nicksupport

WOW … crazyyy !!!!

• Anonymous324

does joe draw his eyebrows on
    _______________________
    probably

Nine years old is “old enough”? Alrighty then. And lol. She hasn’t gotten caught (except for a couple of times), so she hasn’t done any of that. Right.

Miley is the boss of a 60+ persons entourage of adults from 5 to 30 years older than her, she gives interviews to the press (mostly adults), she deals with her management and her business partners (all adults). Can you say that?

YES OF COURSEE LETS HELP EVERYBODY!!! COMO ON!!!

• Anonymous 2

After Demi or not with Joe

• Anonymous 2

Anonymous,where you found it, and what you think, Demi or not with Joe

i love you guys i donated

• iFail2Much

Dude Eva Longoria is on Teleton right now.

are the jonas brothers gay?

• exselfan

selenas mother is a retard like her

why is miley in this
    you haters are retards you watch everysingle thing she does and say shes doing worong go fuck yourselves

• Meow

Selena’s mother started her in modelling when she was just a little kid, so yes that’s just as bad, and don’t even get me started on Mrs Lovato. And she HAS been to clubs, as recently as yesterday in fact, people just make excuses for why she was there.

She walked in, sang a song, and left. That’s what all the reports said. She wasn’t drinking or anything and her mom was right there.

And Dianna is just….not good.

I take it you haven’t been to TMZ lately.

thats my cheese

SELENA’S MOM PUT SELENA TO WORK, CAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TOO! WHORE!

• ropeburn2

ok so why are they buying this

too bd he couldnt even stay on key

Uh, no, I think it was an issue of her working but not making enough money.

• joesbro22

i cant believe i fell for this

• RockYourBody

iFail2Much said:

Dude Eva Longoria is on Teleton right now.
    True.. and why she’s speaking in english lol, she’s latina right? she can speak spanish. But whatever, she’s cool. haha

• carlaah

TELETON does HELP CHILDREN , IM from mexico and I know many STUPID people think that televisa get all the money for them, ths a HUGE lie, ’cause thats why there are now 15 centers of rehabilitation, because they use that millions to make new centers and help thos kids that don’t have anytghing and have cancer or any problem and to maintein them. I think thats the proof, don’t be STUPID and ignorant!! (:

i love jonas, avril & selenaa

• Meow

Well if this were true, and since they have so many witnesses, why didn’t anyone snap a picture? Honestly.

• iFail2Much

I think she said she wanted to speak english because she wanted to say all she wanted right, and the hoster just transladed it.
    And I think they just said she’s going to come every year.

And here we go with the excuses. Seeing as you just proved my point, I’m gonna call this argument “over”. Later.

• lolo

haha,i love u,some ppl are just dumb as ..,i mean c’mon they didnt snap a pix,plus where were all the papz!?

• ET

I LOVEE how people call BR And TISH bad prents because miley is in the buisness.. Then I guess that the Jonas, Mandy and the Lovatos are bad parents too.. But WE tThe way miley dresses on stage is “bad” well she’s performing.. Then I guess that all the girls who dances ballet or any other type of music who dress short are sluts too..

You want to know who are bad parents? The ones who expect kids to raise THEIR OWN KIDS! That’s a bad parenting..
    I’m sorry if you’re naïve and blind to realize that.

• le sigh

THAT’S SO RAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMG

but i disagree with you :\ miley calls herself a role model so she should probably stop being so skanky lol

but still

THAT’S SO RAVENNNNNNNNNNNNN
    IT’S THE FUTURE I CAN SEE

That blog is from her Mismile poster, if you look on Mileyworld.com you will note that she has not posted anything since 11/16.

• RockYourBody

And I think they just said she’s going to come every year.

Oh ok. Now I get it haha.

• lolo

u are the one of the smartest kid on oceanup,some are just ehh!! they dont think,good point,love u.

• ET

Lolo- Thanks:)

Joe: *thinking* I”m just going to stand here and look hot

PLEASE HELP AT THE TELETON 2009!!!
    ANY LITTLE DONATION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
    GOD WILL REWARD YOU SOMEDAY.

some of the tickets for the NYC shows are selling for $2,000. There are some for $100, but they are almost all single seats. It’s crazy.— NICK DIDNT GO PAPERLESS??? OMG HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS FANS!! — $ 100 for no effects and Nick doing but whining?? HELL NO!

• maki

Nick: hey Babez let go to starbuck.
    Nick: Whatever you want sweetie.
    *both watch tv*
    Joe: want a cookie?
    Me: yeah, sure, why not?
    Joe: LOL…your too cute

*picnic*
    Nick: would yo like a grape?
    Me: sure thing* put my hand in front of him*
    Nick: Bebez, open your mouth
    me: *open mouth*
    Nick: there you go sweetie.
    Me: *Giggle*
    Nick: You are beautiful when you giggle :)

*picnic*
    Nick: would yo like a grape?
    Me: sure thing* put my hand in front of him*
    Nick: Bebez, open your mouth
    me: *open mouth*
    Nick: there you go sweetie.
    Me: *Giggle*
    Nick: You are beautiful when you giggle :)

Joe: I remember when we first met….
    Me: November? yes i do remember <3
    Joe: i know it was amazing
    Me: So are you <3

• ET

LOL I don’t like tattoos..AT ALL.
    But I think that mileys one is henna..and even if it is real I have no problem with it. I think that it is cute and beautiful because it has a lot of meaning to her.. So I don’t see the big deal lol.
    People are such a dramawhores these days.
    Its kinda funny actually

• ET

Sheryl- No se no estoy segura. Yo se que ella va but I’m not sure if she already appeared

hi jb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5555

me + joe i ma tell you one time

i want to kick their asses

• Moitkt

1st ?? :D

i think taylor swift isnt done getting fame off joe

• swiftxwings

First.

low day oceanup…

• Meow

It’s old enough to be passionate about something. Selena did it. Demi did it. Are they whoring themselves out too? Are there parents bad? (Well Demi’s mom….ehh) And she was never caught doing any of that. There is no way she could go to any club or some stupid shit like that and not be noticed.

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??

*picnic*
    Nick: would yo like a grape?
    Me: sure thing* put my hand in front of him*
    Nick: Bebez, open your mouth
    me: *open mouth*
    Nick: there you go sweetie.
    Me: *Giggle*
    Nick: You are beautiful when you giggle :)

Joe: I remember when we first met….
    Me: November? yes i do remember <3
    Joe: i know it was amazing
    Me: So are you <3

Nick: I can feel your lips the first day we kissed.
    Me: aww nick.. yeah me too <3
    Nick: it was wonderful.. iw was the most amazing thing in my life. You are the most amazing thing of my life.

im a dork! rofl

• JonasGirl007

Joe: I remember when we first met….
    Me: November? yes i do remember <3
    Joe: i know it was amazing
    Me: So are you <3

Nick: I can feel your lips the first day we kissed.
    Me: aww nick.. yeah me too <3

im a dork! rofl

so am i!
    Joe: wow… very… cheesy lol
    Me: Hey there isnt a book on DATING
    Joe: trueeeee
    Me: lol <3
    Joe: where is my library card? cuz im checking you out!
    Me: and you say mine are cheesy? lol

• josephjoeeee

think taylor swift isnt done getting fame off joe
    _____________
    that bitch will never be over anything

• ET

LalalalaLOVE THEM<3
    Such a sweethearts:)

justin biebers aim is sportssinger314

woah irlly think it is

• cheskasg

omg teleton mexico?

• iFail2Much

I should be watching it right now.
    Instead Im on Oceanup. lol.

• lo

love ur icon!!!where did u get it?

$ 100 for no effects and Nick doing but whining?? HELL NO!

no ones forceing you to go

They look amazing!

• Kelsey!

Hey anybody from Mexico can you guys tell me about this teleton thing please? Specifically about Selena thanks!

i’m not saying this to be mean but i highly doubt miley herself is the one “in charge” of all those ppl, that’s what she has a manager for

• Anonymous23

Can anybody please tell me who Jackie is? Is she a miley-hater or something?
    oh, and I love Kevin’s face.

• 85446

demi and selena are stupid retards why are they famous

• swiftxwings

Now for a real comment, JB are so kind :) It’s always nice to see them helping out.

$ 100 for no effects and Nick doing but whining?? HELL NO!—then dont go problem solved

• My reason for living… JONAS

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

does joe draw his eyebrows on

• ET

JBfansareMuchBetter- LETS DO IT!

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??

I wnna see some drunk Kevin pics from his bachelor party. That would rock the JB world

ET – NOW!!

YEEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??

———————-

Tell him Zoe Saldana is outside and thinks hes hot and wants to meet him

SCALPERS! NICK DOESNT CARE LIKE MILEY DOES! :(

who the fuck cares

• WTF?

WTF? It’s so obvious you don’t know ANYTHING about teleton right?! Listen sucker… i have a siter with cancer there… and guess what she’s okay now! :D They really HELP! you big head…

• My reason for living… JONAS

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

Dec 5, 2009 @ 10:41 am
    JBfansAreMuchBetter said:
    Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    sleep hold

• abusedTampon

That scarf needs to be murdered with Nick’s hats.

• My reason for living… JONAS

YEEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??

———————-

Tell him Zoe Saldana is outside and thinks hes hot and wants to meet him
    ——————–
    it works too LOL

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!

• maki

Love emmm! their hot the THREE of them! but i love joe the mosthope they see selena and talk or something <3

• ilovemusic

Guys, wanna know the reason Nick’s tickets sold out so fast? Because those damn scalpers bought them all. I’m on Ebay and looking at tickets and most of them are over $500. What a ripoff.

Sorry for the randomness, just thought I’d share that.

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!
    *gets a car* :D lets GO!

when did kevin get hot?___________Like always!

• Vale

I can’t believe that the jonas brothers made a comercial for TELETON . I guess nobody tell them the true about TELETON.

Teleton is just a way for televisa to get more money and deduct more taxes.
    everybody in mexico know it

who wants to kidnap jackie

• ilovemusic

Nick cut his hair again?
    Yes. :D

Eurgh nick, you sexy boy ¬

• muahaha

Sorry for the randomness, just thought I’d share that.
    i would love to go see him but im not paying $5oo when the original price was $35-45….

• ilovemusic

Sorry for the randomness, just thought I’d share that.

Same here.
    Gotta go now, bye.

• lisalionheart

I love jb so much ! yayyy

some of the tickets for the NYC shows are selling for $2,000. There are some for $100, but they are almost all single seats. It’s crazy.— NICK DIDNT GO PAPERLESS??? OMG HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS FANS!! — SCALPERS! NICK DOESNT CARE LIKE MILEY DOES! :( !!!!!!!!!!!!

you just got to love them(JB)! Teleton<3

• My reason for living… JONAS

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!
    That will be funny. We can not accept money as the “ransom”. The most important thing will be with us <3

Dec 5, 2009 @ 10:51 am

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!

—————–

Heey are you from Brazil????

——————

Ok, but Nick is going to sleep in MY room :)

• Anonymous12three

how cute is kevin?!?!?! :) love him.

Dec 5, 2009 @ 10:54 am

——————

Ok, but Nick is going to sleep in MY room :)

fine…. *Cheers* I get joeeeee <333

• Alejandra

I’m happy the Jonas Brothers are a part of Teleton that they made a comercial
    My family donates every year as much as we can to help those kids of need
    I’m very happy Teleton exist to make kids that need help and make their dreams come true
    We should all try to donate and at least one dollar it makes the diffrence
    Who agrees with me??

Dec 5, 2009 @ 12:31 pm
    Doom said:
    Are people role playing on this post..? Haha. Um..

yes actually lol

• maki

Nick: I can feel your lips the first day we kissed.
    Me: aww nick.. yeah me too <3

im a dork! rofl

-------------

You're so CRAZY ! Lmao ! =)
    --------------

haha thanks!! im a bit of a dork

• Anonymous928

Do you have a point. We knew there were 13 episodes ordered at least a month ago. They are changing the format of the show since it really is unbelievable to have all three in high school. College maybe, high school no. The fourth season of Hannah actually only had 11 episodes ordered.

And that is typical for Disney. When they ordered more Suite Life it was a partial season too.

Old story, definitely not news no matter how much you want to start the negative comments in this post. But if this is the kind of comment that makes you feel better, whatever. I just feel sorry for you anyway.

• Doom

Are people role playing on this post..? Haha. Um..

How fast do you think the LA show will sell out?
    and how much are the tickets, really?

I feel like so much is happening for JB right now:
    -the parade thing
    -kevin’s bachelor party (apparently)
    -stevie wonder
    -the wedding
    -nick j and the A tour and such
    -season 2 of JONAS

wowowow, crazy scheduale

• maki

we should make does jelena and nelana et. stories were good!

*blockbuster*
    Nick: Is that a love movie?
    Me: *Hide it* noo
    Nick: let me see it *trying to get it*
    Me: NICKK nooo hahah no nick1
    Nick:* Making me tickles* come on let me see it!
    Me: *laughing* noo!
    Nick: got it! *looks ate teh movie* huh? the notebbok?
    Me: yeah *blushinb*
    Nick: *stares at me* I love you :)
    I thought about that…
    *Gets water for joe and me*
    Joe: yummy water….
    Me:… your serious right?
    Joe:…..Nahhhh
    Me: your WEIRD
    Joe: YOU are TOO!!!
    *Joe tickles me*
    Me: AHAHAHAHAHA…. STOPP.. .LOLOL OLOLOLOLOLL
    Joe: you must feel the revenge of the TICKLE MONSTER…
    Me:.. dude im not 6…

were the dorkiest girls in the PLANET1

*at amusement park*
    Nick: Come on take it *gives me a BIG panda bear*
    Me: Nick, its huge* stares at it, amazed.*
    Nick: this multiplide by an infinite number equals my love for you babez.* hands it*
    Me: *takes it* aww… nicky you know what?
    nickk: what?! *exited*
    Me: I Love you.

doom…
    I love thus :)

• K2Rocks

JOnas Borhters all the way !!!!

• Doom

doom…
    I love thus :)

Good for you, kid.

• Aryanna

doom…
    I love thus :)

And ? What does he answer ? :D

doom…
    I love thus :)

Good for you, kid.

are you bored? couse it looks like it :) im not a kid :(

• maki

aryanna i dont understand what you just said :)

• Aryanna

maki said:

we should make does jelena and nelana et. stories were good!

*blockbuster*
    Nick: Is that a love movie?
    Me: *Hide it* noo
    Nick: let me see it *trying to get it*
    Me: NICKK nooo hahah no nick1
    Nick:* Making me tickles* come on let me see it!
    Me: *laughing* noo!
    Nick: got it! *looks ate teh movie* huh? the notebbok?
    Me: yeah *blushinb*
    Nick: *stares at me* I love you :)
    I thought about that…
    *Gets water for joe and me*
    Joe: yummy water….
    Me:… your serious right?
    Joe:…..Nahhhh
    Me: your WEIRD
    Joe: YOU are TOO!!!
    *Joe tickles me*
    Me: AHAHAHAHAHA…. STOPP.. .LOLOL OLOLOLOLOLL
    Joe: you must feel the revenge of the TICKLE MONSTER…
    Me:.. dude im not 6…

were the dorkiest girls in the PLANET1

*at amusement park*
    Nick: Come on take it *gives me a BIG panda bear*
    Me: Nick, its huge* stares at it, amazed.*
    Me: *takes it* aww… nicky you know what?
    nickk: what?! *exited*
    Me: I Love you.

————————

There. I need to know. :)

Wow. Oceanup is dead. =/

mikeschmid

The Ball was awesome. London crowds are crazy, and so much fun to play for!
    less than 20 seconds ago from Echofon

uhm…

Nick: You are My personal angel, I love you more that you could ever imagine, my love.
    Me: and your my guardian angel. :D
    nick: I love that smile :)
    Me: *giggles* thanks *blushes* hey nicky lets go to that one *points out the cups*
    Nick: You know youre just amazing :) whatever it makes you happy.

• Aryanna

uhm…

Me: and your my guardian angel. :D
    nick: I love that smile :)
    Nick: You know youre just amazing :) whatever it makes you happy.

—————-

Thanks. =)

Is there supposed to be a “h” in Teleton?

no lol

• Aryanna

Is there supposed to be a “h” in Teleton?

—————

Yeah !

• maki

aryanna do you like them?

• iFail2Much

Is there supposed to be a “h” in Teleton?

Telethon? No.

miley’s dressing room outside

this is from the saturdays , a girl band in london, who is at the jingle bell bash..

• Aryanna

maki said:

aryanna do you like them?

Them who ?

• Aryanna

maki said:

aryanna do you like them?

Them who ? If you’re talking about the story, oh hell yes ! :D And if you’re talking about the JoBros, who wouldn’t like them ? They’re adorable. Ha ! :D

Lol who cares.
    I’m surprised OU hasn’t posted the TMZ story yet, seeing as TMZ is very reliable and OU posts all bad Miley things.

Eh.
    Either way I love JB.

Thanks guys. I thought OU misspelled the word

taylors spotted out again.

• maki

aryanna do you like them?

—————-
    i was talking about the stories. thanksss! my brain hurts now -.- haha i like you! the JoBros are the hottest men in planet earth!

why were people saying December 19th is coming soon on the other post…. whats December 19th

EUROPE LOVES MILEY! ;)

• iFail2Much

The Teleton is an special that it’s transmited once a year, on the first weekend of the December, which objective is to get money to build centers of rehabilitations for kids with cancer and things like that. But haven’t seen it this year so I can’t say anything about Selena, sorry :/

____
    Thanks though for helping me:)

• HyperMe

Joe cut his hair?

• TSLove

Yeah…sometime last month.Where have you been?

ONLY 13 EPISODES OF JONAS HAVE BEEN ORDERED!!! — The network has ordered 13 new episodes of “JONAS,” which will tentatively launch next spring.

As for the network’s other big show, “Hannah Montana,” Marsh said the cast and crew are set to begin production Jan. 18 on a new season – the fourth – and yes, Miley Cyrus is psyched.

“She’s really excited about this,” Marsh said. “She wanted to make sure that if this is the last season … she’s given a proper sendoff. It’s important to her that the Hannah Montana character has some sort of resolution.”

So will there be a fifth season?

“You’ll have to ask Miley when the season is done,” Marsh said. “Miley has a tremendous say. She’s having a great time thinking about where this season is going.”

rhuff@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/11/09/2009-11-09_disney_keeps_up_with_the_jonases_theyll_return_for_second_season__with_an_overha.html#ixzz0YqbwsgL1

• maki

Nick: I can feel your lips the first day we kissed.
    Me: aww nick.. yeah me too <3

im a dork! rofl

so am i!
    Joe: wow… very… cheesy lol
    Me: Hey there isnt a book on DATING
    Joe: trueeeee
    Me: lol <3
    Joe: where is my library card? cuz im checking you out!
    Me: and you say mine are cheesy? lol

we should make does jelena and nelana et. stories were good!

*blockbuster*
    Nick: Is that a love movie?
    Me: *Hide it* noo
    Nick: let me see it *trying to get it*
    Me: NICKK nooo hahah no nick1
    Nick:* Making me tickles* come on let me see it!
    Me: *laughing* noo!
    Nick: got it! *looks ate teh movie* huh? the notebbok?
    Me: yeah *blushinb*
    Nick: *stares at me* I love you :)

Dec 5, 2009 @ 12:22 pm
    maki said:
    Nick: I can feel your lips the first day we kissed.
    Me: aww nick.. yeah me too <3

im a dork! rofl

so am i!
    Joe: wow… very… cheesy lol
    Me: Hey there isnt a book on DATING
    Joe: trueeeee
    Me: lol <3
    Joe: where is my library card? cuz im checking you out!
    Me: and you say mine are cheesy? lol

we should make does jelena and nelana et. stories were good!

*blockbuster*
    Nick: Is that a love movie?
    Me: *Hide it* noo
    Nick: let me see it *trying to get it*
    Me: NICKK nooo hahah no nick1
    Nick:* Making me tickles* come on let me see it!
    Me: *laughing* noo!
    Nick: got it! *looks ate teh movie* huh? the notebbok?
    Me: yeah *blushinb*
    Nick: *stares at me* I love you :)
    I thought about that…
    *Gets water for joe and me*
    Joe: yummy water….
    Me:… your serious right?
    Joe:…..Nahhhh
    Me: your WEIRD
    Joe: YOU are TOO!!!
    *Joe tickles me*
    Me: AHAHAHAHAHA…. STOPP.. .LOLOL OLOLOLOLOLL
    Joe: you must feel the revenge of the TICKLE MONSTER…
    Me:.. dude im not 6…

• Aryanna

*picnic*
    Nick: would yo like a grape?
    Me: sure thing* put my hand in front of him*
    Nick: Bebez, open your mouth
    me: *open mouth*
    Nick: there you go sweetie.
    Me: *Giggle*
    Nick: You are beautiful when you giggle :)

Joe: I remember when we first met….
    Me: November? yes i do remember <3
    Joe: i know it was amazing
    Me: So are you <3

Nick: I can feel your lips the first day we kissed.
    Me: aww nick.. yeah me too <3

im a dork! rofl

You’re so CRAZY ! Lmao ! =)

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding

Dec 5, 2009 @ 10:55 am
    My reason for l… said:

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3

• My reason for living… JONAS

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!

—————–

Heey are you from Brazil????
    YEAH! <3

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!

—————–

Heey are you from Brazil????
    YEAH! <3

My reason for l… said:

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u
    to make it fair… you can sleep in my room too… but i only have two beds so joe has to sleep on my bed :D

NICK DIDNT GO PAPERLESS??? OMG HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS FANS!! — SCALPERS! NICK DOESNT CARE LIKE MILEY DOES! :( !!!!!!!!!!!!—–THEN DONT GO! WHO CARES IF YOU CANT AFORD THEM OR NOT!JACKIE GET A FUCKING LIFE!

• maki

hey guys, how do you say love is brazil?

• abusedTampon

Sorry for the randomness, just thought I’d share that.

________

Did LA sell out? I heard that was going on sale the 12th…

• My reason for living… JONAS

Anyone wants to kidnap Nick with me??
    not only Nick, the three Jonas. If we do the work we have to do complete

—————–

YEEEES! But how we gonna pass through big rob??
    we find a very pretty woman to keep him away

——————–

Yeah!! that would work…So LET’S DO IT!!!

JONAS, HE WE GO!!

—————–

Heey are you from Brazil????
    YEAH! <3

——————-
    ME TOO!!!

(nossa releva hein!!)
    —————
    POSAPSAOPSAPOSAPO vamos falar em português por que é engraçado POSAOPASPOSAOPSAPOPOSA
    Você tem msn?

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u

——————-

We keep them all in the same place, what do you guys think??

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

Heey are you from Brazil????
    YEAH! <3

-------------------
    ME TOO!!!

(nossa releva hein!!)
    ---------------
    Você tem msn?
    ---------------
    tenho!! add aí: izabellasabatini@hotmail.com
    essas americas vão pirar o cabeção com a gente!!

• RockYourBody

Teleton is full of bullshit.
    But I love the Jonas lol, they looked so hot in this video.

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u
    —————————
    I agree with JBfansAreMuchBetter. Everyone in the same room and one bed for each person!

• maki

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?

What’s a “commerical” OceanUp?

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:01 am
    My reason for l… said:

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u
    —————————
    fine…. lets go NOW!!!

• My reason for living… JONAS

Heey are you from Brazil????
    YEAH! <3

-------------------
    ME TOO!!!

(nossa releva hein!!)
    ---------------
    Você tem msn?
    ---------------
    tenho!! add aí: izabellasabatini@hotmail.com
    essas americas vão pirar o cabeção com a gente!!
    ——————-
    POSAPOSOAPPOSAPOASPO é verdade. É tão legal falar em português elas devem estar xingando a gente :B Já te adicionei.

maki said:

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u
    —————————
    —————–

yeah, now…Whereare we going to do this?

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:05 am

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u
    —————————
    —————–

yeah, now…Whereare we going to do this?
    california

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

—————-

And if you want to say “I love you” you say “eu te amo”

Anyone gonna keep Kevin in their room?

Thousands of ticketholders who hoped to see Jonas Brothers perform in the Magic Kingdom for the 2009 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade taping today will have to wait a couple more days. The trio made an appearance for interviews but Friday’s rain kept them from singing “Summertime Anthem,” which is featured on the new CD All Wrapped Up: Vol. 2.

Instead, Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas will be back Sunday to give it another shot when there is little chance of weather disrupting the taping. Tomorrow’s production schedule — which included spots with host Kelly Ripa, singer Steve Rushton (songs on Hannah Montana: The Movie, G-Force and Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws soundtracks and The Suite Life on Deck TV show) and the Santa Buddies Golden retriever pups , plus the parade floats — also has been shifted to Sunday.

Pre-selected audience members with e-Tickets for Friday, Saturday or Sunday are invited to return Sunday and will be allowed to attend the 7 a.m. or 11:30 a.m. call. The park opens at 9 a.m. to the public, and while it is possible that you might be able to see Jonas Brothers without an e-Ticket, you can be sure it will be from a distance. More than 5,000 e-Tickets were distributed for their performance alone, and the raincheck allows even more ticketholders to attend during that time.

Source: The Daily Disney

5, 2009 @ 11:06 am
    JBfansAreMuchBetter said:
    JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

—————-

And if you want to say “I love you” you say “eu te amo”
    to the first comment… its Portuguese not brazilian

—————————–
    Haha, no! He will stay in my room or you pick up! LOL, I’m just kidding
    Lol….. he still sleeps in MY room.. <3
    ————————-
    I’m beginning to think that it is better staying elsewhere u_u
    —————————
    —————–

yeah, now…Whereare we going to do this?
    —————–
    In my house haha i’m kidding…

• maki

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

loke in spanish? cool and how’d you say angel? i love brazil <3

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

—————-

And if you want to say “I love you” you say “eu te amo”

———————-

BTW we don’t speak “brazilian” it’s portuguese :)

• JBfansAreMuchBetter

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

loke in spanish? cool and how’d you say angel? i love brazil <3

———————-

Angel = Anjo

JBfansAreMuchBetter said:
    JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

—————-

And if you want to say “I love you” you say “eu te amo”
    to the first comment… its Portuguese not brazilian

hahah soryy im a bit dork :) its cool your from brazil :)

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:08 am
    maki said:
    JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

loke in spanish? cool and how’d you say angel? i love brazil <3

portugal is very close to Spain so im guessing that they are from a strand of a core language… so i guess they got mixed, so its close language

• ssexybeast

And if you want to say “I love you” you say “eu te amo”

“Un te dua shume”

Lol sorry.

they must have just released a section because I just got a ticket for the 8th!! Thanks for the tip!!!

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:10 am
    JBfansAreMuchBetter said:
    JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

—————-

And if you want to say “I love you” you say “eu te amo”
    to the first comment… its Portuguese not brazilian

hahah soryy im a bit dork :) its cool your from brazil :)
    lol its a common mistake… and… i think she’s taking to u guys

nickjonas Chicago! Sold out! So amazing! Thanks for everything! I love you guys!
    10 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

Gotta go guys bye!!

or should I say “tchau” <3

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:14 am
    Gotta go guys bye!!

or shoul I say “tchau” <3
    lol ciao :D

• My reason for living… JONAS

JBfansAreMuchBetter how do you say love in brazilian?
    ______________
    Amor :)

loke in spanish? cool and how’d you say angel? i love brazil <3

———————-

Angel = Anjo
    aaaww I love brazil too <3

Gotta go guys bye!!

or should I say “tchau” <3
    ____
    tchau beijonas :*
    POSAOPASOPSAOPSAOPSA

• maki

JonasGirl007 where are you from?

5, 2009 @ 11:15 am
    maki said:
    JonasGirl007 where are you from?
    i was born in the Czech Republic, and I have roots there <3 and now im in the US
    u?

10 minutes ago from TinyTwitter — F U NICK! SCALPERS BOUGHT THEM & YOU DONT CARE!!

• Bre33

I’m not going to bother trying for Nicks concerts. I will be saving my money for all 3 of them to tour in the summer. I want to see a couple of thier concerts

• huufg

sexybeast wat language is that!?!

• Aryanna

maki said:

aryanna do you like them?

—————-

Yeah, totally ! But I like Logan Lerman more. :D

958capitalfm

Now it’s time for another boogie with our favourite Miley tune ‘Party In The USA’. Nice MJ tribute, Miley! #jbb
    15 minutes ago from web

Up next after an incredible performance of ‘See You Again’, it’s the blub-some ‘The Climb’. Looking great, Miley! #jbb
    20 minutes ago from web

She’s American pop royalty, she likes a good hoe-down and has known one of the Jonas Brothers was intimately. It’s Miley Cyrus! #jbb
    22 minutes ago from web

MikeHoughUK miley cyrus’s vocals are AMAZING! Chipmunks about to come on stage now!
    20 minutes ago from mobile web

Chipmunks about to come on stage now!

l o l

Back stage at JBB with Miley! Her dressing room is next to a whole row of people at sewing machines making Lady GaGa’s outfit!
    about 1 hour ago from Echofon

robinpembrooke #jbb miley Cyrus biggest screams of the night by a mile – but wait for Jls …..
    21 minutes ago from Tweetie

TheOrdinaryChef The crowd is going apes**t over, erm, Miley Cyrus!
    28 minutes ago from txt

emily_90 Omg stil dying miley was incredible. Chipmonk not quite the same
    5 minutes ago from mobile web

emily_90 Omg ive never screamd so much. Miley sounded fuking amazing singing the climb! Ahhh
    10 minutes ago from mobile web

emily_90 I think i just died. Miley singing climb with live band. Go fuk yourself if u say she cant sing live. *dies*
    12 minutes ago from mobile web

mikeschmid

The Ball was awesome. London crowds are crazy, and so much fun to play for!
    less than 20 seconds ago from Echofon

—————-

Yeah, totally ! But I like Logan Lerman more. :D

Geez.. he is HOT! hes hotter than kevin but not hotter than nick or joe :D my personal opinion! but he is indeed hot! hey aryanna i got to go it was nice talking to you :) btw love your icon!

Can the person posting tweets please stop? None of us really care.

Awww THEY LOVED MILEY AT THE JINGLE BALL! SHE GOT BIGGER APPLAUSE THAN LADY GAGA! Go Miley!

• SELENA GOMEZ

I dont believe in bras.

anyone who is watching TELETON 2009 donate please….the BLACK EYED PEAS EVA MENDEZ THE GIRL FROM SPIDERMAN already made their effort only being there and on their way are SELENA GOMEZ & AVRIL LAVINGE that will be on the TELETON singing scince 730 PM (mexican hour) so please make a little donation, just enter to http://www.teleton.org.mx and donate,we can help many kids with many illness

MEXICO WILL APRECIATE THAT!!!

(you can also wath the transmition at http://www.teleton.org.mx)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE!!!

MEXICO WILL APRECIATE THAT!!!

(you can also wath the transmition at http://www.teleton.org.mx)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE!!!

Lady Gaga is closing the show. Miley was one of the openers. Durrr.

• Aryanna

—————-

Yeah, totally ! But I like Logan Lerman more. :D

Thanks, it was nice talking to you too ! :)

• RockYourBody

Sheeryl:

Selena saldra a partir de las 7:30pm en la hora de MexicoDF.
    Y en un comercial de el TELETON, salieron los que iban a cantar y salio ellaa

Traduction:
    Selena is going to appear at 7:30pm (Mexico DF).
    In a Teleton commercial, appear the artist that were going to sing, and Selena came.

{sorry if theres something wrong.}

• LOONY!

*blockbuster*
    Nick: Is that a love movie?
    Me: *Hide it* noo
    Nick: let me see it *trying to get it*
    Me: NICKK nooo hahah no nick1
    Nick:* Making me tickles* come on let me see it!
    Me: *laughing* noo!
    Nick: got it! *looks ate teh movie* huh? the notebbok?
    Me: yeah *blushinb*
    Nick: *stares at me* I love you :)

The Notebook is so fucken overused.

Love them! Got Nick’s song on iTunes! Come back to Canada soon!

PopMyBottle Thanks han for ringin me at the jingleball!! Miley sounded soo gdd
    about 1 hour ago from Echofon

• Meow

CHECK MATE.

• iFail2Much

Selena is going to sing in national TV again? Omg. lol.

• Meow

What did Miley sing?

xxGemz_Danniixx WOOOOO! MILEY WAS AMAZING! X
    about 1 hour ago from txt

laurensegal_ Miley was amazing omg
    about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

Can whoever is posting updates from twitter PLEASE stop.

2nd row for miley. Omg I am going to DIE.
    about 2 hours ago from Echofon

• souzi

hoe “a little bit longer” made HISTORY

Jonas Brothers A Little Bit Longer debuts at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 today selling 525,093 units, making it the 3rd highest debut of 2008. Rounding out the top ten, are the soundtrack to Camp Rock featuring Jonas Brothers at #8 and Jonas Brothers eponymous CD at #10. This marks the first time an artist holds three titles in the top ten in Sound Scan history. The last group to come close was *NSYNC with 2 albums in the top 10 in 1999. Disney Music Group holds four of the top ten titles; the aforementioned and Miley Cyrus Breakout at #4.Jonas Brothers meteoric rise as a pop culture phenomenon has experienced countless #1s. On iTunes, Jonas Brothers have had six consecutive #1 singles; “S.O.S.,” “When You Look Me In The Eyes,” “Burnin’ Up,” “Pushin’ Me Away,” “Tonight,” and “A Little Bit Longer.” The first single from A Little Bit Longer, “Burnin’ Up,” debuted as the #1 most added single at Top 40, and set a new record for most requests in 24 hours for Radio Disney’s radio request phone lines.
    Jonas Brothers have been recognized for their impressive talent with several awards as well. They won 6 Teen Choice Awards for 2008 including Choice Summer Song for “Burnin’ Up,” Choice Male Hottie, Choice Music Breakout Group, Choice Red Carpet Fashion Icons, Choice Music Love Song for “When You Look Me In The Eyes” and Choice Music Single for “When You Look Me In The Eyes.” They have been nominated for two MTV Video Music Awards for 2008 already, including the most prestigious award, Video of the Year, and for Best Pop Video for “Burnin’ Up.” Jonas Brothers will have their first MTV VMA performance September 7. Jonas Brothers recently were featured on the cover of Rolling Stone, and are the youngest group to hold that distinct honor. Jonas Brothers spent several days in New York surrounding the release date of A Little Bit Longer

Hyperventilating before miley. Omg. I’m already near tears.
    about 1 hour ago from Echofon

• iFail2Much

What did Miley sing?

Where?

love ur icon!!!where did u get it?

Thankyou. & Livejournal.

best I could get, she was amazing tho. See you again, climb, party in the USA was her set http://twitpic.com/sa9hw
    about 1 hour ago from Echofon

• RockYourBody

:O I just saw the commercial, and a part of the falling down video appeared.. so Selena is coming to Mexico? wow.

I’m glad to see that Miley didn’t bother to put pants on, even in respectable company. And lol at Jackie purposefully not posting the 100 tweets about how godawful Miley was.

• iFail2Much

If Selena is going to sing on the Teleton I’m going to die. Not national TV again, please.

Miley sang the Climb, and See You again. Not sure what else. I am looking… They LOVED her!!

• m

there’s these things called shorts that girls like to wear.

about 1 hour ago from mobile web

• BiatchhesForLife

HEEEEEY!

Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:20 am
    BiatchhesForLife said:
    HEEEEEY!

Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

sure… i still call joe

• Anonymousccc

cool teleton mexico
    hmm cant seem to get tickets, keep selling out

ok i need dets on kevin’s bachelor party last night!

• BiatchhesForLife

HEEEEEY!

Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

sure… i still call joe

Haha, suree xD We can all share them xD

I maybe selfish.. but i want joe to myself <3

maki said:
    JonasGirl007 where are you from?
    u?

-----------
    no one knows it veryy well but its litte place in central america called Honduras. :)
    cool Czech Republic! i have roots from spain :)

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:24 am
    maki said:
    JonasGirl007 where are you from?
    u?

cool Czech Republic! i have roots from spain :)

• BiatchhesForLife

Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

-----
    sure... i still call joe

Haha, suree xD We can all share them xD
    I maybe selfish.. but i want joe to myself <3

Haha, I'm gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

• NICOLE .

ok i need dets on kevin’s bachelor party last night!

—————

I doubt any details you would get are exciting or even vaguely interesting.

Supposedly, Kevins bachelor party is today. Sonmeone on JHQ picked up a tweet yesterday from Danielle’s brother that he was flying to Texas for a bachelor party

u?

-----------
    cool Czech Republic! i have roots from spain :)
    --------

whta part of honduras?! COOL where spain related! HAAH

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:27 am
    u?

cool Czech Republic! i have roots from spain :)

whta part of honduras?! COOL where spain related! HAAH
    idk…. i think southern part… idk.. lol
    ps. i dont have spain roots.. i meant my friends lol

Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

-----
    sure... i still call joe

Haha, suree xD We can all share them xD
    I maybe selfish.. but i want joe to myself <3

Haha, I'm gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

Dec 5, 2009 @ 11:29 am
    Can I join? :) I want Kevvvyyy <3xD

-----
    sure... i still call joe

Haha, suree xD We can all share them xD
    I maybe selfish.. but i want joe to myself <3

Haha, I'm gonna steal him when you sleep! >:) Haha, joking xD <3
    You have Nick & Kevin to yourself.... i just want joeee >:)

----
    im fine with that.... >:D
    *texts joe*

• le sigh

why is someone posting twitter shit from an hour ago

no one gives a fuck

go get laid

• m

le sigh said:
    why is someone posting twitter shit from an hour ago

no one gives a fuck

go get laid
    wouldn’t that make them a slut? so you like sluts then?

• Meow

I love Miley….so much. I can’t wait to see the videos<3

And I give her credit for not giving two shits about what she wears =)

Oh, she gives two shits alright. Dressing like a skank whore keeps her name in the papers. Genius.

• le sigh

havin sex don’t make you a slut, dude

• m

le sigh said:
    havin sex don’t make you a slut, dude
    definition of slut = selling sex for money. And by selling sex i mean having sex with guys to get payed. Look it up in the dictionary

• le sigh

right

i didn’t mention anything about money

go to bed

• m

Although the good Dr. has criticized her in the past, I don’t really care for him. Thanks for the link, though.

• Meow

Not really seeing as I haven’t heard shit about her dress lately….at all.

• le sigh

lol go to any review of her concert in any newspaper, i guarantee you it’ll be mentioned

I’m glad to see that Miley didn’t bother to put pants on, even in respectable company. ___ Miley looked gorgeous! Lady Gaga is another thing! ;/

Gaga hasn’t come on yet. But alas, Miley could not look gorgeous unless she had ten thousand pounds of makeup on.

UPSET that Miley is on top of Who I am on itunes again?? LMAO!

Tish has all the makings of Dina Lohan V:2.0. Miley will become the new Lindsey

• Meow

El OH El. You’re wicked tough on the internet. Good for you. And I’m pretty sure people don’t care what she wears, they go for her singing.

• le sigh

???

i’m not “being tough”

you said that you haven’t seen it mentioned and i told you that it was

you miley fans are really over-sensitive

HollyBrowne94 At jingle bell ball! I want to be MILEY!
    about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter