Taylor Swift JAY LENO 10 @ 10 Interview

• Minster

“Take your shirt off!!!” I wish I could have been at that gig :)

she looks like a horse shes so skinny
    and she looks like a man here

She looks like Jeffree Star minus the pink hair.
    A tranny fo sho.

• mmmm

Miley did it better
    demi is an emo slut
    taylor is a rat from mars

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

love taylor and selena togheter<33

shut the fuck up. Taylor is so pretty. And she is not boring.

• hello

she looks like a horse shes so skinny
    and she looks like a man here

She looks like Jeffree Star minus the pink hair.
    A tranny fo sho

SHe looks like the mad hatter

demi selne and taylor need to have a threesome already and send it to my house.

uh…anythingdisney is biased too. They worship Miley, hate Demi, tolerate Selena, and completely ignore the Jonas Brothers.

Hm not really.
    They post alot of JB shit.Alot of them hate Nick because he “br0KE SeLEniTA’S frAgiLe hArt~”.They worship Miley & Selena.They completley depise Demi.

They are hypocritical bitches basically.
    That HPaddicted chick talks to much shit in that group.

• RIP tswift

I want taylor swifts tanpon in my mouth

• YouBelongWithMe

When I was thirteen, I would play anywhere. I would play these acoustic shows and I would go to these bars and I remember one time I was playing at a bar in a rock festival. And I was standing up on stage and like my guitar was bigger than I am standing on stage then I said this is a song a wrote about a boy in my class. And these guys sitting with their beers. Take your shirt off.

• muchbetter

no talent
    boring personality
    agree with the people who say she looks like a rat
    and is a walking stick

• tyye

Does taylor swift make tacos

• GAGAuGAGA

OMG shes boobless

hoew did she beat gaga again

who cares im bored i want a cinamon roll

• YouBelongWithMe

I put my fist up your face LOL

• justsayno

shes not even a virgin shes dating tl nuff said

Taylor talks too damn much.

Whenever i see the 10 @10, the answers are usually short and take 3 min.

She has to describe every answer in detail

• abusedTampon

Hm not really.

They are hypocritical bitches basically.
    That HPaddicted chick talks to much shit in that group.

_________________

I use to be a regular on there. But then I got sick of all the commentors. They think they’re so ~witty, but they’re just judgemental c*nts.

So I came over here.

• iFail2Much

7:17? lol, No thanks.

• Mercedes

there she goes wearing that damn 13 on her hand again..

& what is she wearing? has she been taking fashion tips from selena? or is it vice versa?

YBWM you & that Kourtney chic are the nly ones who give a shit about her on OU.Taylor is an ugly ratfaced bitch.JS.

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor talks too damn much.

Whenever i see the 10 @10, the answers are usually short and take 3 min.

She has to describe every answer in detail

What do you want from her? Every little thing she does she gets hate from people. Give her a break. If it bugs you that much then don’t go on this post.

• YouBelongWithMe

Actually there is more than you think. Before you call someone ugly look at yourself in the mirror first.

• abusedTampon

She looks old in this interview. Must be the outfit.

• NICOLE .

That boy is a flamer. How is that “enough said”???

• saynow

shes not even a virgin shes dating tl nuff said
    i know shes a slut she proably fucked taylor lautner

• YouBelongWithMe

Lol. It’s true. I find it funny that even a non-celebrity can have haters.
    I probably have like a thousand haters on this site.

• Syds.

I probably have like a thousand haters on this site.
    —————
    Wow I know. Your such a horrible person for defending your favorite artist. What a sin!! *note sarcasm*. Taylor is amazing. That’s all there is to it:)

• averie8

Nice icon YouBelongWithMe!!

• YouBelongWithMe

I know. Oh well that is not going to stop me

• averie8

We now do :) Me, you, Kourtney, Syds., averie8 and many more
    I feel great to have my name Metioned :)

• Kourtney

With your face, and your beautiful eyes,
    And the conversation,
    With the little white lies
    And the faded picture
    Of a beautiful night
    You carry me from your car
    up the stairs
    And I’m broke-down cryin’
    Was she worth this mess?,
    After everything in that little black dress
    After everything, I must confess,
    I need you

• Kourtney

In the middle of the night
    When I’m in this dream
    It’s like
    A million little stars
    Spelling out your name
    You gotta come on, come on
    Say that we’ll be together
    Come on, come on
    Little taste of heaven

• Kourtney

Drop everything now
    Meet me in the pouring rain
    Kiss me on the sidewalk
    Take away the pain

Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
    Hit me with those green eyes, baby
    As the lights go down
    Something that’ll haunt me when you’re not around

Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile

• Kourtney

He’d never tell you but he can play guitar
    I think he can see through everything but my heart
    First thought when I wake up is, “My god, he’s beautiful”
    So I put on my make up and pray for a miracle

Yes, I could tell you his favorite colors green
    He loves to argue oh and it kills me
    His sisters beautiful he has his father’s eyes
    And if you asked me if I love him
    If you ask me if I love him,
    I’d lie

• Kourtney

Well, you stood there with me in the doorway
    My hands shake, I’m not usually this way
    But you pull me in and I’m a little more brave
    It’s the first kiss, it’s flawless, really somethin’
    It’s fearless

‘Cause I don’t know how it gets better than this
    You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
    And I don’t know why but with you I’d dance
    In a storm in my best dress, fearless

• Kourtney

Tonight we’ll stand
    get off our knees
    To fight for what we worked for all these years
    And the battle was long, it’s the fight of our lives
    Will we stand up champions tonight?

It was the night things changed, can you see it now?
    These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
    It’s a revolution, throw your hands up, ’cause we never gave in

• Kourtney

A few years had gone and come around
    We were sitting at our favorite spot in town
    And you looked at me, got down on one knee

Take me back to the time when we walked down the aisle
    Our whole town came and our mamas cried
    You said I do and I did too
    Take me home where we met so many years before
    We’ll rock our babies on that very front porch
    After all this time, you and I

I’ll be eighty-seven; you’ll be eighty-nine
    I’ll still look at you like the stars that shine
    In the sky, oh my my my…

• mojo

I wish she really would take her shirt off

• Jump_Then_Fall

Anytime :) Join the club
    —————–
    thanks i will (: hahaha we need more taylor supporters on this website

• Kourtney

danget I always get to posts after no one is on anymore! anyways, youbelongwithme, your icon is uhhh-mazing. :)

and the take your shirt off part of the video made me laugh for like a minute straight

• joeismylove

so why cant you seeeeeeee you belong with meeeeee!

thanks i will (: hahaha we need more taylor supporters on this website
    We now do :) Me, you, Kourtney, Syds., averie8 and many more

• YouBelongWithMe

so why cant you seeeeeeee you belong with meeeeee!
    That song is my jam 24/7

• Syds.

K, YouBelongWithMe is the shit. Get over it.

She wears short skirts
    and I wear t-shirts

• YouBelongWithMe

K, YouBelongWithMe is the shit. Get over it.
    LOL

• Syds.

LOL
    Lol. It’s true. I find it funny that even a non-celebrity can have haters.

• averie8

brianaheart19 said:

Youbelongwithme is awesome. I’ve seen her go on plenty of post without talking about Taylor. And of course she is going to supposrt her when a bunch of people are bashing her. That what a fan does, if you haven’t noticed by now.

Anyway, I thought this interveiw was funny
    —————-
    Agreed I love YouBelongWithMe haha her comments make my day

Agreed I love YouBelongWithMe haha her comments make my day
    Yes I love when people say that I am awesome and the comments I make their day. I feel so cool now. LOL

• !weee

Taylor supporter right here!
    Btw, I tried to make an account here, but for some reason I can’t.
    I created an account and requested a new password but nothing was sent to me?
    Grrrr.

• YouBelongWithMe

I like this interview because Jay answered different questions. On other interviews they ask the same questions over and over again. And I love the way she answered them too.

• cony

Anyone here?

DisneyStars411

When I posted this http://twitpic.com/s737p there were no bad comments why does Miley get all the hate? :|
    1 minute ago from web SO FRIGGIN TRUE!!

• cony

Did everyone leave?

• Lilly

YouBelongWithMe is so infatuated with Taylor it’s annoying! Every post, Taylor soo funny & amazing & lalalalblahblahblah, I love her!

Taylor’s sense of humor is so dry & boring. She writes some good stuff but she does not deserve all the stuff she’s getting and she’s barely country anymore! Anything>Taylor Swift
    —————————–
    if there was a fan scale it would look like this:
    stans—————————-resonable

like all celebs on this site, taylor has her stans and her resonable fans. it just easier to pick out which is which cause there only like 10 taylor fans on this site. also cause there not a lot of taylor fans, it seems like she has less resonable fans.

She is seriously so cute. I love how she answers in details, I do the same thing. Why answer yes or no, that sounds boring. It’s nice she put her heart into Everything she says. It’s really endearing.

• WhiteHorsex3

__

Because they have nothing better to do than make fun of someone they don’t know over the internet for supporting something that they don’t support?

• YouBelongWithMe

The people are so dumb. They come on a Taylor Swift post and bitch about me supporting her. WTF do they expect this is a Taylor Swift post. I guess someone needs glasses.

• WhiteHorsex3

Well. This has been fun, but I have to go pick my mom up from the airport so…

Bye :)

IAMtheCOMMODORE
    Holy crap. Courtney Galiano is an Honor Society fan. That is soooooooooooooo cool!! —– What a famewhore Courtney is..

DisneyStars411

How is it weird if Miley was with @JackLawless http://twitpic.com/s66v4 You guys do know he dates her backup dance @AshleeNino right?
    half a minute ago from web

He was there foor Ashlee

• iFail2Much

Dude, shut up please. Im not a fan of Taylor but if YBWM loves her, let her. It’s her choice, not yours. And she probably founds her funny. Just because you don’t doesn’t mean she isn’t.
    And Anything>Taylor is an stupid statement. From your comments, I can see that she’s probably better than you.

• YouBelongWithMe

If you have a problem with Taylor Swift and me supporting her then first don’t go on Taylor’s post. I do not bug you so why should you care what I post on here. Taylor Swift is not for everyone. People can dislike her music but hating her is another story. People say shit that they don’t even know. So haters if Taylor Swift bugs you that much then why the fuck are you on her post? Do you not know how to read?

i write this poem for taylor swift because shes my role model.

taylor taylor before you were here
    i was never anywhere
    taylor taylor shining bright as the sun
    when you come close to my down i just want to come
    taylor taylor so cute
    i just want to buy some cowboy boots
    taylor taylor thank you for being a good rolemodel
    you are amazing like the sky
    and the stars
    just like the star that you are

• YouBelongWithMe

Thank you very much. I have gotten a lot of hate for being a Taylor Swift fan. Thank you for standing up for me.

• taylorfan

please stop talking about taylor l being gay- coz hes not. other than me, i think taylor s is the only girl he should be with :) and no..i dont think shes pregnant- too much of a goody goody

• iFail2Much

No problem. It’s just stupid hating on someone because they love someone you don’t. We gotta respect each other’s opinions.

i just love taylor swift

• brianaheart19

Anyway, I thought this interveiw was funny.

me too, she’s amazing

taylor 4ever

• DooDaaPerson

I love Taylor Swift!! :)

She sounded like an idiot!

• cony

Lmao, at number 8, so what did I miss in the hours I was gone?

God she was so boring!

Look like Jay was pissed! She said too much for every answer. Dumbass

========
    Thanks :) It is epic

i know shes a slut she proably fucked taylor lautner

Learn how to spell

• Lilly

abusedTampon said:

She looks old in this interview. Must be the outfit.
    ——————-
    she look like she in a board meeting or something. BTW i LOL at your screen name. i wish mines was funny but i not clever or witty enough so i just went with my starbucks name.

• abc
  • Mercedes

Lilly said:
    NICOLE . said:

oh come on, u know nick would be the girl in the relationship…haha i can see him now, arguing with taylor, stomping his foot and making those weird faces like he does when he sings!! lmao

———————-

No way. Nick is way more masculine than Taylor. Lol, maybe they’re ~versatile.
    ——————-
    maybe nick can be a tomboy

idk i just can’t see a muscled up guy playing the ‘girl’ in the relationship it’d be too hilarious..
    that’s why i’d choose nick as the ‘girl’ & not taylor.

• abusedTampon
  • WhiteHorsex3

__

I like her. I give a shit about her. Anyway, I’m gonna forget about you and say:

Hello OceanUP-ers! Have I missed anything?

• YouBelongWithMe

If you have a problem with me supporting Taylor Swift then just ignore my comments. So stop acting like a baby. I do not bug you so why do you care? If she bugs you that much why the fuck are you on her post?

• abusedTampon

I want Taylor Lautner and Nick to come out together. They would make a good couple. Nick has pale skin, Taylor has tan skin…it’s a nice contrast.

• YouBelongWithMe

Then if you ”don’t give a shit about her” then why are you on her post?

• YouBelongWithMe

Hello OceanUP-ers! Have I missed anything?

Nope

• NICOLE .

Nick would be embarrassed by how effeminate Taylor is. It would never work. Joe/RPattz ftw!

• WhiteHorsex3

YouBelongWithMe said:

Hello OceanUP-ers! Have I missed anything?

Nope
    __

Has it really been THAT boring for the past few days? o-O

WOW, what’s happening to Ocean-UP?

Has it really been THAT boring for the past few days? o-O

WOW, what’s happening to Ocean-UP?

It is slowly dying

• WhiteHorsex3

It is slowly dying
    __

That is SAD. Is it because they’re hating on Miley now?

taylor lautner

I think you might want to APOLOZISE for that.
    Taylor, do the honors:

• NICOLE .

It really is. Our bbs are going to become adults and either fade into obscurity or ~transition~ soon. This is going to be a Justin Bieber fan site before you know it.

• abusedTampon

NICOLE . said:

____________________

But Nick needs a hubby too…what about that midget from icarly? Or Bieber?

• YouBelongWithMe

That is SAD. Is it because they’re hating on Miley now?

Just in general. Am I the only one that notices the lack of comments?

• WhiteHorsex3

abusedTampon said:

NICOLE . said:

____________________

But Nick needs a hubby too…what about that midget from icarly? Or Bieber?
    __

The guy who plays Freddie?

• WhiteHorsex3

Just in general. Am I the only one that notices the lack of comments?
    __

Nope, I was thinking the same thing. Also, none of the old users come on.

What’s happened to Lauren J, jerseygirl, and all the other old users?

• Lilly

NICOLE . said:

——————-
    oh the horror, the moment this become all about justin bieber, i’m leaving

• YouBelongWithMe

Nope, I was thinking the same thing. Also, none of the old users come on.

What’s happened to Lauren J, jerseygirl, and all the other old users?
    I think they are still on. N isn’t on anymore.

• abusedTampon

Yea, I think his real name is Nathaniel…

• Mercedes

abusedTampon said:

_______________

lmao!! good idea

& nick would be the ‘girl’ in the relationship carrying his man purse around & wearing a headband!!

taylor would be the athletic one that’s always in the gym staring at his biceps & making his pecs jump!!

hahahaha

• Jump_Then_Fall

———————————–
    hahahaha i love taylor! Yeah that means that there are more supporters then Kourtney and you! hahaha she is an amazing, selfless, person. oh and by the way…thanks for showing me “Video on Trial” haha it was so funny! She TAYLOR fans can laugh at those kind of things haha

• Lilly

Mercedes said:

abusedTampon said:

_______________

lmao!! good idea

hahahaha
    ————————–
    LOL i just had a mental images of nick in a dress with high heels

Anytime :) Join the club

• NICOLE .

lmao!! good idea

hahahaha

———————-

Girrrrrrrrrrrl, what’s wrong with you? Nick is obviously the top, despite his murse, and Lautner is a power bottom.

• Mercedes

Lilly said:
    Mercedes said:

abusedTampon said:

_______________

lmao!! good idea

hahahaha
    ————————–
    LOL i just had a mental images of nick in a dress with high heels
    —————–

great now i’m picturing taylor in a tux carrying nick while showing off his pearly whites!!

lol but i can’t see him in heels..

• WhiteHorsex3

I think they are still on. N isn’t on anymore.
    __

Ohh =(

• Lilly

Mercedes said:

Lilly said:
    Mercedes said:

abusedTampon said:

_______________

lmao!! good idea

hahahaha
    ————————–
    LOL i just had a mental images of nick in a dress with high heels
    —————–

lol but i can’t see him in heels..
    ——————
    he will have to straighten his hair, the jew-fro just doesn’t go with the outfit

the hair on her neck was bothering me the whole time lol

• Mercedes

NICOLE . said:
    lmao!! good idea

hahahaha

———————-

—————–

LOL LMAO ROFL OMG

TAYLENA!

• meplusyou

i know shes a slut she proably fucked taylor lautner

Learn how to spell
    ——————

are the rumors true taylor lost her verginity to taylor lautner

• Mercedes

Lilly said:
    Mercedes said:

lol but i can’t see him in heels..
    ——————

lmao!! idk i can see him putting a big flower in that fro & wearing pearl earrings..

whoa i just realized i’ve never seen his hair straightened…i wonder how’d he look…
    on second thought yeah straighten that bit! that way taylor would be surprised and turned on haha

• junglejim

did anyone else notice in the pictures of her with Lautner some of them look like she has a swollen tummy. Maybe thats why they are together, they already started making babies

• heart2demimiely

you read my mind **)

• CornPopsGirl

Nope, I was thinking the same thing. Also, none of the old users come on.

What’s happened to Lauren J, jerseygirl, and all the other old users?
    I think they are still on. N isn’t on anymore.
    Hey! I used to come on, but ive been super busy(: i just read the uodates. How are the comments nowadays?

• Gemini

my birthday is on th 13 and her lucky number is 13 i feel so special :)) lol

abusedTampon said:

Yea, can someone tell me why she has a 13 on her hand? I never understood that, is it like a symbol for something?
    Taylor Swift has a number 13 on her hand because that is her good luck charm. She wears it every single concert date.

Can anyone tell me how you can be broken up on the phone for another girl and still be hated by little jonas brothers fans?

I mean would you take it well if you was broken up over the phone for another girl?

tbh taylor swift is more talanted then any of those disney people.
    miley and taylor did a duet at the grammy last year and miley killed it
    selena even said herself that taylor helps her through her music carrer like writing some of her songs for her and helping her with her tour ect.
    demi lovato just pisses me off anyway and wears too much make up
    and no question about it taylor swift has turned out better than the jonas brothers.

• Clarissa

i normally try to stay away from negativity in these comments cause theres always so much but i just gotta say that hair wrapped around her neck is driving me crazy

• wowzerss

seriously, what has happened to people!?
    WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING RUDE, name calling, really? you are so cool, and mature, personally, tswift looks stunning in this interview, calling her a rat? cool guys cool,lets see a picture of you? it pisses me off how people are so mean, maybe you can do something more productive that bashing a girl that doesnt do SHIT to you. go cut yourself for all i care, if you’re so upset with the world.

• A.

Oh my god!
    I totally have those hair things!!!

Ew…I hate her.

• Chelsea-Rose

Aww I love Taylor!
    My favourite thing about these 10 @ 10s is, because of the time it takes to broadcast there, the person always has a late reaction. Like, they’ll laugh 3 seconds after Jay has told the joke :)

wow. if you people are wasting time on this post you obviously care about her. if you don’t like her, its your problem, it’s not like she can hear you. she is the most genuine person in hollywood and if you can’t see it, it’s your loss.

• Anonymous8uouo

Miley did it better.

brianaheart19 said:

Anyway, I thought this interveiw was funny.
    THIS

• Goldengal11

California is so beautiful.

• Ashley.

I’d do her.

• Anonymous435432

demi lovato is a fake bitch.
    oceanup is terribly biased.
    anythingdisney.livejournal.com

• abusedTampon

• Anonymousxx

I was hoping Joe would come up… ohhh the drama.

• YouBelongWithMe

LOL this was funny. I love how she answered the questions.

Why is she so boring?

• jolly

she looks like a horse shes so skinny
    and she looks like a man here

• ew

RATACED bitch

• zzzz

she is so boring………..zzzzzzzzzz

just like ou. they love demi hate miley like selena and somewhat like the jonas brothers

• idkMyBFFjill

“TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!”
    lmao.

• Christina Kay

haha I loved the interview. I loved how she just ran into any bathroom in the airport. She’s pretty talented. I’d rather people answer in detail then one word answer it shows way more personality.

• Kourtney

Hey Stephen I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose
    All those other girls,
    well they’re beautiful
    but would they write a song for you?
    ha,

’cause I can’t help it if you look like an angel
    Can’t help I if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
    Come feel this magic
    I’ve been feeling since I met you
    Can’t help it if there’s no one else
    mmm,I can’t help myself

• Chrissy

LOVE TAYLOR.

….”and they were all calling me a drama queen”

Well you are.

• Kourtney

the bottoms gonna drop out from under our feet
    I’ll catch you, I’ll catch you
    when people say things that bring you to your knees,
    I’ll catch you
    the time is gonna come when you’re so mad you could cry
    but I’ll hold you through the night until you smile

whoa oh I need you baby
    don’t be afraid please
    jump then fall, jump then fall into me

guys i forgot my password and oceanup sent me this email with a link saying it would get me in once and i would have to log in to change my password—–but i didnt get a password to log in with! just a stupid link saying enter name and password! sheesh! help me

• ARG-ima Piratian

Love

It’s gonna be LEGEN.. wait for it… DARY!

• Lilly

does anyone else think she look like a business women in this interview? maybe it’s the jacket

• averie8

Aww Taylor is so cute. No wonder she has tons of fans :)

• Ineed2getOUT

do you people have lives?

• Ashleyyy

YouBelongWithMe: I 100% agree with you! I’m a Taylor Swift fan and it bugs the crap out of me when people come on here saying they don’t give a shit about her, but obviously spend hours bashing her. If people didn’t really care, then they wouldn’t waste their time commenting.

All you people who are posting shit about her, stfu, please. get a life and stop acting so pathetic. thank you(:

• WhiteHorsex3

CornPopsGirl said:

Nope, I was thinking the same thing. Also, none of the old users come on.

What’s happened to Lauren J, jerseygirl, and all the other old users?
    I think they are still on. N isn’t on anymore.
    __

CornPopsGirl? Didn’t you have hearts after your name?

• CornPopsGirl

Yeah but when they changed the site, I took it off(:

SHE’S HORRIBLE !

bitch -.-

• NICOLE .

———————-

No way. Nick is way more masculine than Taylor. Lol, maybe they’re ~versatile.

• Jump_Then_Fall

We now do :) Me, you, Kourtney, Syds., averie8 and many more
    —————–
    good cuz we need to represent (: haha

• Jump_Then_Fall

Aww I love Taylor!
    ———————–
    hahaha same like when they were talking about the number 13 her reaction was priceless haha

• biel

love taylor, love demi, okay with selena, hate miley with a passion.

• Jump_Then_Fall

the bottoms gonna drop out from under our feet
    I’ll catch you, I’ll catch you
    when people say things that bring you to your knees,
    I’ll catch you
    the time is gonna come when you’re so mad you could cry
    but I’ll hold you through the night until you smile

whoa oh I need you baby
    don’t be afraid please
    jump then fall, jump then fall into me
    ————————-
    be there, I’m never gonna leave you
    see that you wanna be with me too
    cuz I’ma stay through it all
    so Jump then Fall
    <3333

__

The fuck are you talking about? I love Taylor and in your juvenile words, I give a shit about her.

• Gurl

I have those curlers. they work really good.

• abusedTampon

• Lilly

NICOLE . said:

———————-

No way. Nick is way more masculine than Taylor. Lol, maybe they’re ~versatile.
    ——————-
    maybe nick can be a tomboy

• Sonny

LOVE her!!!

• WhiteHorsex3

CornPopsGirl said:

Yeah but when they changed the site, I took it off(:
    __

Ahh! Well, welcome back! :) Where’ve you been?

• cony

Hey girl! Remember me? I was here in the summer but I did not have a acount.