‘I Fell Down The Stairs To Meet Jonas Bros’

jonas-23r32

From Maddie: I won tickets to go see Nick Jonas & The Administration’s first live performance. I wasn’t expecting to meet them or anything, but I was approached by someone and she told me where they were eating. So I went into the restaurant and I saw them go into an arcade, and saw Nick Jonas playing basketball! Adding random FAN PIX.

• shannon

SamInAtlanta: you too! thanks for talkiiinn

i would love to beat selena in her face with a bat!

Joe you need to shave lol! It looks sexy though Joe can make anything look sexy!

aww they are such nice boys i would have cried too

they’re just THAT amazing(:<3

• DemiandMileyPones
  • xafranbix

poor girl. but i deff wouldve done the same

• likewhoaaax

lmfaooo.
    some people these days…

I love The Jonas Brothers!

• Alyssanicolasjonas

awh! thats nice

Arcade! How awesome.

Awww….fell down the stairs? Ouch. Well, at least you fell in front of Joe’s feet. x]
    At least now, she has an interesting story to tell for years to come.

She was still lucky to be there. :D

• THETRUTH

” dont worry it happens to us all the time” HAHAHAHA

• Eneyi

I feel really bad for laughing XD

I would have been mortified if I was her lol but at least the JB were so gracious about it.

ha! <33
    too cute

• ShaunaSpamsYou

Thats actually funny. :)

• oneofakindxo

Pretty sure that’s just her bra.

Oops, not that picture.
    this one-http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6700000/Demi-demi-lovato-6739159-1702-2560.jpg
    what do you think?

• Kourtney

I don’t know what I’d do if I fell in front of them…
    probably just try to laugh it off

THETRUTH said:

i woulda totally been the first comment but i was too busy laughing at the girl who fell.

——————————————–

I didn’t even read it yet. I just wanted to be first. x]

• iFail2Much

LOL. That happens to me all the time.

Of course JB won’t pick me up though D;

• carolaale

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(:!
    LUUUUCKYY!

Q:
    Why the Jonasbrothers have to be so addictive?!

• mow.

ahahahaha that sucks.

• likewhoaaax

that’s so rude. but so trueeee. lmao xD

• Kelsey!

i would chew on selenas clit

• msjonas13

wow! ahah id do that too! i really wanna meet them!

• AAC

Awww I feel so bad for her, but that was really sweet of them.

What the eff is Nick wearing on his head? O_O

• Kelsey!

i would chew on selenas clit

Demi looks gorgeous are these from today?

No, I believe these are from a year or so ago.

Rofl.

Exactly the same where I live.

Haha.
    I hope they use their camo jackets for something in Livin’ The Dream.
    Like, they film playing paintball or something.
    :P

haha oh gosh, that would be PRICELESS.
    im really excited for the new living the dream. does anyone know when it airs?

THETRUTH said:
    mmmmmmmmm BOP.
    thats a pretty hot image also
    1) joick..or whatever it is..makes me wanna barf in my mouth
    2) greg garbo is an effing BABE. and i love how he has a dif relationship with all 3 brothers
    3) where the hell is danielle.
    4) kanielle is totally getting married on the date that they first met in the bahamas….
    wonder if anyone knows when that is…DUN DUN DUN
    _________________________________________

Everyone’s saying they’re getting married on New Years.
    IDK.

I’m excited for a date that I don’t even know of.
    And for a relationship that I know barely anything about.
    Weird. :P

I HAVE A PIC OF NICK DANCING ON A FART CLOUD!

• shannon

SamInAtlanta: Well, is it about Jomilla *hides* because I know some people can’t stand that beautiful couple :( Hes looking like he did back when he dated her :P

• idkMyBFFjill
  • coffeecoffeecoffee

was that meant to remind me of lady gagas love game? disco stick :)
    ______________________________________

I don’t know. I wasn’t thinking that when I was writing. Most definitely not thinking that when I wrote it.

• ilovejustinbieber.

awh. they’re extremely sweet. i love them. <3.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    ICWUDT???
    ______________________________________

I see what you did there.

• idkMyBFFjill

ill worship whoever teaches me how to write with big letters

• Sam In Atlanta

Shannon….yes

• DinoGirl

JOCIK is WAY too fucking cute! It’s actually realistic when you think about it…
    _________________________________________

Yeah, cause incest is adorable:

THIS POST IS DEAD.

• YouBelongWithMe

WTF? i was joking, take things way to literally. get the stick out of your ass & losen up a bit.
    Okay you are a fail. Every person who disses me uses that ”ass” diss. It is lame. If you want to diss me. you better off pick a better one.

FUCK YOU ALL

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Nick in his pick up truck wearing a camo jacket.
    ;]
    _________________________________________

I want to take a ride on his pick up truck.

;D

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    do you think he would let me drive his pickup truck?
    ==========
    I hate that stupid old pickup truck,
    You never let me drive
    ***
    haha, thats what I was meaning :)

badabababa said:
    yes they do! alot. mostly their boyfriends jackets which are like 15 sizes too big for them. and boys at my prom legit wore camo with their tuxes. its like ‘i doubt your gonna be doing any hunting at school, so whats with the head-to-toe camo outfit?!’

and hahahah yep. nick would get ‘extremely competive’ and i could see joe saying something hilarious and kevin laughing his cute, funny laugh. lol
    ________________________________________
    Rofl.

Exactly
    the same where I live.

Haha.
    I hope they use their camo jackets for something in Livin’ The Dream.
    Like, they film playing paintball or something.
    :P

ALright, why am i in a jonas post but all i see is taylor swift?

• Mellisa44

I still cant believe Kevin is getting married. It doesnt seem real yet

Kourtney said:

do you think he would let me drive his pickup truck?
    ______________________________________

Ooooh ICWUDT again. ;]

FUCK YOU ALL
    ==
    Aw what a nice message and it is in big blue font too. So generous.

BORE, I’m OUT, no one is on.

• abusedTampon

eh, some people believe in incest. That’s their ‘thing.’
    If they wanna believe in it, let them. Cause you guys are only going to cause drama if you argue…

• YouBelongWithMe

ALright, why am i in a jonas post but all i see is taylor swift?
    ======
    Um there is only 2 icons and anyways more the better :)

• Kourtney

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    Nick in his pick up truck wearing a camo jacket.
    ;]
    _________________________________________

I want to take a ride on his pick up truck.

;D
    *******
    was that meant to remind me of lady gagas love game? disco stick :)

Jonascest makes me lol.

Ooooh ICWUDT again. ;]
    ______________________

ICWUDT???

• Angela.

I’m starting to think the boys have some kind of invisible body guard tripping fan girls that run after them.
    Haha.
    Fans beware.

——————————————

Haha! That’s very believable.
    But not bodyguards, rather invisible obsessed guardian fan angels. x]

• cookiejar8
  • A.

Hahaha.
    I would have been laughing if I fell.
    And I would have cursed….
    But mostly laughing.

i was there when it happened. (other fan)
    i felt so bad for her but the guys were really sweet afterwards.
    at least she got to meet them and she’ll have an interesting story to tell.

oooh. Do tell more :)
    I love hearing meet and greet stories.
    Or in this case, embarrassing stories.

• Sasha

Anyone know where her dress is from, i love it!

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    Okay, maybe not so nice lol. But you have tickets! :)
    ______________________________________

Eeeeppppp…I know!!!

I’ll make sure to take at least one pic on my phone and send it to twitter during the concert.
    Yay! :)

• THETRUTH

if it was me i would ” convienently” grab one of the boys pants to pull myself up…in hopes of them falling down..”convieniently”

THETRUTH said:

@DinoGirl.
    lol its true.
    i was even nervous at their concert that i was gonna fall.
    herds of girls were like RUNNING to the stage.
    it was like a cattle stampeed.
    ____________________________________________

Jonas fans are half responsible for the death of Mufasa.

nonymous said:

hey! SHUT UP! MADDIE IS AMAZING! she is a true jonas brother fan and couldn’t help falling. if you were a true fan, i’m pretty sure you would fall too.

——————————————-

I have to fall in front of the boys to be a true fan?

Well, if that’s what it takes, then I’m on it. x]

HQ pictures of their performance of Summertime Anthem :)

• Mercedes

aww bless her heart…well at least she made a lasting impression bcuz i’m sure they talked about it after they left.

lol
    i probably would’ve cried too from embarrassment.
    *shrugs*

• xafranbix

omg Nick looks like he has a beard!!!!!!

• A.

In 10th grade I was playing softball outside for gym class.
    My friend and I were in the out field and we spent the whole time talking because no balls came our way.
    Well one of the balls finally did and it was rolling so I went to go scoop it up in my glove and it went in my glove. Up my palm. And hit me in the temple.
    My friend and I spent 5 minutes laughing about how I got hit in the head with a rolling ball, before we remembered to throw it.
    Then we spent the rest of the class sitting on the ground laughing hysterically.

• Sam In Atlanta

Delicious, scruffy Joe. Yum. He makes me have very indecent thoughts. And I like it.

THETRUTH said:

____________________________________

And then you would have to “make” sure they land right on top on you.

• bianqueesha

oooh dirty ;)
    i like the way you think ahaha

———————————————

LMAO!

You’re giving me great ideas, my friend.

• TheOnlyLola

omg that happens to me ALL the time.Seriously.Everytime I see a cute guy I trip.At least thats what my friend says but I do trip….on my own two feet and its just embarrassing.Thats would’ve been me too if I see the Jonas brothers.When I went to the Honor Soicety concert there was this really cute guy working at the front door of the venue and I wanted to ask him something and guess what…I tripped and then asked him the question anyways and pretended that nothing happened.I’m such a klutz!

awww, JB are SO nice! LOVE THEM! Kevin is a sweetheart!

They would have whipped away before you could feel the friction from your fingertips.

Plus a dirty look from them. Not something cool to be remembered for.

I probably would have said something corny to lighten the situation. “Thought I’d make a quick trip.” lol. I’m lame.

• MRS JOE JONAS

Awwwwww, they’re soo sweet, I can’t believe how gentelmen-like these boys are, their parents raised them really well, they are normal and SO SO humble they play video games, basket, arcade race cars, and they get excited and throw a fit over baseball and basketball matches XD, I would’ve been extremly embaraced aswell if I fell infront of them especially Joe :S but heyy you can always look on the bright side Joe is the LAST person that can judge you or laugh at you that boy is the clumsiest person I have EVER seen!! I LOVE JB!!! keep the JB posts coming OU

• MRS JOE JONAS

• Eneyi

Lol if I was to fall down in front of them I would cussing up and down and I would be so mad at myself XD

Major FML moment right there

haha yes thats me guys in the pic. im the one who fell. I was in a dress and very small heels. They were super nice to me after so its all good.

• Mercedes

THETRUTH said:

@DinoGirl.
    lol its true.
    i was even nervous at their concert that i was gonna fall.
    herds of girls were like RUNNING to the stage.
    it was like a cattle stampeed.
    ____________________________________________

Jonas fans are half responsible for the death of Mufasa
    ————————
    i am literally laughing my ass off!!!!! that is so funny!!! MUFASA
    *shakes fist*
    damn you jb fans!! u crushed simba’s father!!!

• Kammi

I love the fact that they were comforting her and telling her that they do that all the time. But she fell in front of Joe’s feet, that’s pretty embarassing…

Angela. said:
    Haha! That’s very believable.
    But not bodyguards, rather invisible obsessed guardian fan angels. x]
    ________________________________________

I’m hoping it’s invisible bodyguards.
    Because if it’s obsessed guardian fan angels, they probably creep on JB.
    D:

• Kourtney

THETRUTH said:

@DinoGirl.
    lol its true.
    i was even nervous at their concert that i was gonna fall.
    herds of girls were like RUNNING to the stage.
    it was like a cattle stampeed.
    ____________________________________________

Jonas fans are half responsible for the death of Mufasa.
    *******
    HAHA!!

her dress is from refrence (: shes my friend

there was four of us waiting at the bottom of the stairs before they came down. she came down after the boys did and fell right before i was going to take a picture with them. we all kinda stopped to see if she was okay and she didn’t cry til after they left. i felt really bad, i mean cmon its embarassing. the boys were sweet and talked to her and took a picture and then left. she fell pretty bad though. she somehow ended up backwards on her knees at the bottom of the stairs. i didn’t see if she cut herself or anything.

TheRealShanna is like stalker status, fo real.

• Angela.

lmao at the second comment.

i really want nick to tweet her back and be like ‘you shouldn’t swear to god. its bad’ or something like that. hahahaa. or be like ‘shut the fuck up.’

——————————————–

“Bitch, please. I’m Nick Jonas.” works too. x]

• Eneyi

TheRealShanna @nickjonas i swear to god, if tommorow, you do what you did today, & garage it, my friends are going to rip your face off.
    18 minutes ago from web
    WTF?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I’ll be waiting in the shadows and soon as she comes out of her house, I’ll rip her boobs off.

Then her face.
    _______________________________________

I want to rip the glitter of her face.

Awwww, man. I am being too mean. : (

• abusedTampon

julietschroder: @TheRealShanna of the girls that are going have met him once before. Like seriously, enough is enough.
    28 minutes ago from web

Juliet…whoever you may be, please marry me…

“Bitch, please. I’m Nick Jonas.” works too. x]

that works much better actually.
    or have big rob tweet back. that would be epic.

Nick Jonas snaps a pic backstage with JJJ after an exclusive interview in NYC on Monday afternoon (December 7).

The 17-year-old musician let us listen to two new tracks off of Nick Jonas & The Administration’s new album, Who I Am. Nick played “Last Time Around,” which is a a Stevie Wonder influenced song with the following sample lyrics: “Don’t forget the fun we had last summer.” He also played “Conspiracy Theory,” a Lenny Kravitz inspired song with the sample lyrics, “The walls are thin and the word is out now.”

Nick also told us about his upcoming Christmas plans. Nick shared, “I think we’ll probably go back to Texas and just be home for the holidays. I got [big brother] Joe a Christmas gift today, actually, so that was the first Christmas gift I’ve purchased. I’ve got to figure out a moment when I can get everybody else something, but it’ll all work out in the end.”

When asked if he could share what he bought Joe, Nick told JJJ, “Joe reads your website! So, I can’t really say because he might find out! But I can tell you it’s something to go along with something he already has.”
    All i have to say is

JOICK

well shanna lives in ny and nicks in ny now so maybe he drove into the garage of the hotel instead of getting out and meeting fans. omg what a horrible person, that obviously warrants face ripping off… god grow up shanna.

• mow.

barf.

28 minutes ago from web

Juliet…whoever you may be, please marry me…

haha hero status.

im wondering, someone who is supposedly like his best friend, has a large twitter background of him? shes just a fan, thats all she’ll ever be.

• Anonymous1432

haha. i would love to be comforted by the jonas brothers. tho im sure she was quite embarressed obviously, but at least she got to meet them and it’s not like you’d have to be tooo embarressed considering we’ve all seen joe fall plenty of times. haha. aww too bad joe didn’t catch her at the bottom of the stairs. That would have been an even better story to tell, but instead she ended up laying on the floor at his feet. haha. o well.

All i have to say is

JOICK
    ____________
    Awwwww of course Joe’s is the only present he has bought so far. gotta love brother-boyfriends.

• Coco

What Shanna prob with Nick j
    ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    poor girl! xD

• badabababa

can we talk for a second about the jonas brothers wearing CAMO jackets to that giants game?

i saw the pictures and legit wanted to cry.
    haha
    whyyyyy boys whyyy?!

• Angela.

I want to rip the glitter of her face.

Awwww, man. I am being too mean. : (

———————————————-

Hey, we’re just protecting our man. :]

PS. She kinda looks like Demi’s little sister. Madison, was it?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

No, this probably Nick when he sees Shanna.

• abusedTampon

He probably didn’t even see them. And if he did, and ignored them, so what?
    He has a fucking life.
    And maybe, just once, he didn’t want to be bombarded with freaking hormonal teenage girls.

It’s THEIR fault for standing out there. How was Nick supposed to know how long they were out there? Maybe he was late for a meeting…

See. This is why Shanna and her zombies cannot rush to conclusions.

whoa whoa whoa!
    such hostility.
    lol.

——————————————-

Excuse me. :]

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    No, this probably Nick when he sees Shanna.

XD

• THETRUTH

he probably bought him some raybans to go with his other raybans

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

No, this probably Nick when he sees Shanna.

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

• LILYPOOOP

HAHAHHA wow…sounds crazy..atleast they talked to u! when i met them they were so nice ;) i said hi to all of them and then shook all their hands. i was soo nervouse! nick smiled at me and i melted inside. after the picture i thot i blinkd so i told kevin and he was a gentleman and asked the camera guys to look at the pic and make sure it was all good :) they are so nice!

________________________________________

HEYYY! CHECK OUT http://www.canabieberianz.webs.com its the all new all cool all JUSTIN BIEBER canadian fan site! tell your friends! tell anyone! plz join, visit, comment, become a memebr! :) thanks soo much

All i have to say is

JOICK

Awwwwww!!!!! Gosh, Nick is too sappy! He bought him a pug for Joe’s sidecar!

& he says Kevin & Danielle makes him sick…pfft!

badabababa said:

i saw the pictures and legit wanted to cry.
    haha
    whyyyyy boys whyyy?!
    _______________________________________

That is the theme for my best friend’s wedding.

Mossy Oak or Camo.

Wish I could step in and help her with her wedding, I mean redo her whole wedding.

jeez you people are soo mean, its not like you have never tripped in your entire flippen lives! she just happened to do it in front of a famous band. dont blame her, you wish you could have been comforted by JB
    —————————————–
    Thanks Dani Lou! That means alot to me, i mean ,sure people, it was WAYY embarassing but they were so nice about it and such gentlemen. they did not show one hint of laughter. ever.
    not even when they walked away. So please think before you post hate comments. put YOURSELF in my situation people.

• DinoGirl

i have a question if u were 2 hang with nicky backstage at a concert what wud u do? like how wud u act and stuff? =]

• Mercedes

Angela. said:
    whoa whoa whoa!
    such hostility.
    lol.

——————————————-

Excuse me. :]
    lol it’s ok.
    who’s @TheRealShanna?

All i have to say is

JOICK

Awwwwww!!!!! Gosh, Nick is too sappy! He bought him a pug for Joe’s sidecar!

& he says Kevin & Danielle makes him sick…pfft!
    =
    of course Nick would bye Joe’s present 1st!

That is way too freakin’ romantic! Kevin’s taught him well!

• Gemini

luv ur icon just watched scream last night felt bad for rose’s character but it was still funny lol

• abusedTampon

uh, I think I’d kidnap him and make him my pet…

All i have to say is

JOICK
    Awwwwww!!!!! Gosh, Nick is too sappy! He bought him a pug for Joe’s sidecar!

& he says Kevin & Danielle makes him sick…pfft!
    =
    of course Nick would bye Joe’s present 1st!

That is way too freakin’ romantic! Kevin’s taught him well!

nick is a romantic he’s just too big of a “man” to admit it.

All i have to say is

JOICK
    Awwwwww!!!!! Gosh, Nick is too sappy! He bought him a pug for Joe’s sidecar!

& he says Kevin & Danielle makes him sick…pfft!
    =
    of course Nick would bye Joe’s present 1st!

That is way too freakin’ romantic! Kevin’s taught him well!

nick is a romantic he’s just too big of a “man” to admit it.
    ===================
    JOICK <3<3<3<3!!!!!

• Mossy

All i have to say is

JOICK
    Awwwwww!!!!! Gosh, Nick is too sappy! He bought him a pug for Joe’s sidecar!

& he says Kevin & Danielle makes him sick…pfft!
    =
    of course Nick would bye Joe’s present 1st!

That is way too freakin’ romantic! Kevin’s taught him well!

nick is a romantic he’s just too big of a “man” to admit it.
    ===================
    JOICK <3<3<3<3!!!!!

no need to worry, all we need to know is that Nick treats Joe right!

• Jessica Macedo

Ah Eh Brasil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• abusedTampon

It’s Shanna. Nothing she says makes sense.

• abusedTampon

lol I would’ve been there taking pictures of it. XD jk, that’s mean…
    ;)

• mow.

lol I would’ve been there taking pictures of it. XD jk, that’s mean…
    ;)

yes, mean but funny as shitttt. i would’ve cracked uppppp.

• Mercedes

m said:
    18 minutes ago from web
    was is she talking about?
    Nick hasn’t been tweeting all day…..so what was he doing
    Courtney :)

• LatinGirl14

Jonas fans are half responsible for the death of Mufasa.
    *******
    ROFL !!!!!!!!! Seriously, i think i woke up my mother with my laugh.

• THETRUTH

im laughing right now, cause i cant just imagine Joes Expression… like WTF is this girl doing? hahaha
    i can picture kevin laughing really hard after they were outta sight from the girl.

• DinoGirl

If the girl in the main pic is the one that fell, then you’re pretty and you have a really cute dress.
    I’m not saying that just to make you feel better, I really want that dress. :[

• sarah

hahahahahahah!!!

• Kourtney

The Lion King.
    Simba’s dad.

Scar pushed him off a cliff and a stampede trampled him.
    ******
    I know, I got it after I read it again, and I went and edited my comment but you were too quick/swift and saw the original. FAIL on my part.

• m

To the girl who fell.
    Did Joe’s feet stink?

• THETRUTH

i wonder what JB says about fans behind closed doors.

Angela. said:

Hm. You’re right.
    But better angels than man creepers. :]
    _________________________________________

Tizz be troo!

• badabababa

if i were the boys, im sorry but i would not be able to contain my laughter. hahahahahhahahaha
    but i do feel bad for the girl.
    but hey, you got to meet JB!

i spent too much time laughing at this story and nicks hat.

oh and how i wish i could see nick playing basketball. sounds hot.

• CrazyMess

I would have been sooo embarrassed :|

im the girl who fell,and nahh joe was like shocked and was asking me if i was ok, he wasnt weirded out or anything. total sweetheart.

Lol, I can imagine his face.
    I’m sorry that happened to you. But at least they’ll most likely remember you, ya know?

• xoxokatie8

hey,
    they’ll remember you;D
    im sure i would have done the exact same thing. fail

• xoxokatie8

i wonder what JB says about fans behind closed doors.

i’m scared to know.lmbo

• mow.

HAHAHA, from far away i thought nick had a bowl cut. i was like oh no he did not.

Miley Cyrus: The Last Song Official Poster!

Look how beautiful The Last Song’s official poster is!

Based on Nicholas Sparks‘ book of the same name, the family drama is set in a small Southern beach town where an estranged father (Greg Kinnear) gets a chance to spend the summer with his reluctant teenaged daughter (Miley Cyrus), who’d rather be home in New York.

He tries to reconnect with her through the only thing they have in common — music — in a story of family, friendship, secrets and salvation, along with first loves and second chances. Liam Hemsworth plays Miley’s love interest, Will.

The Last Song hits theaters on April 2, 2010.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/#ixzz0Z4212NUi

• Sophieee

aww haha that would totally be something that would happen to me. haha

• BGlitterBBy

haha aww i feel so bad that I burst out laughing.
    hope the chicks okey dokey!

THETRUTH said:

i wonder what JB says about fans behind closed doors.

——————————————–

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Joe looks good in a denim shirt.

Reminds me of the family photos of 2005. Each family’s family wore different coloured shirts with khaki pants.

My uncle’s family looked tacky as shit in denim button-up shirts and khaki pants.

The photo would have looked better with Joe in it.

HEY! New JB story to tell!

• Juliaop

i wonder what JB says about fans behind closed doors.

Some awesome, funny shit that would make only the sane fans fall on their ass from laughing so hard.

18 minutes ago from web

Kourtney said:
    ____________________________________

“But you were too swift…”
    TeeHee.
    Oh ICWUDT.
    xP

JB. IS> SO. GOD. DAMNED. SWEET!

i wonder what JB says about fans behind closed doors

How hot some were, slutty others were.
    Same thing I’m sure girls talk about. Just less slow head nodding with a smile and vulgarity.

I do wonder though if they ever saw a fan, or met one and wanted to get to know them better, but couldn’t. It would have to really suck.

• abusedTampon

You shouldn’t feel bad if you fall in front of Joe trip over every fucking thing Jonas. :)

• m

18 minutes ago from web
    was is she talking about?
    Nick hasn’t been tweeting all day…..so what was he doing?

• mow.

that is very, very true. i’d still feel bad though, not gonna lie.

• Kaylaa

are you refering to me?

IT was when I won a M&G thru team jonas…the M&G was held outside in a tent….during the burning up tour :P

im a klutz.

such hostility.
    lol.

18 minutes ago from web

——————————————–

Then her face.

• LilaBabiuk

BRAZIL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U JB!!!!!!!!!

• Sam In Atlanta

Shannon….no, I don’t, for good reason. I’ll talk to you more about this some other time. I’m exhausted. Have a good night!

• Kourtney

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    ******
    sure, sure.
    haha, it just reminded me of it.

• Goldengal11

Haha, Nick looks like Bernard from the movie “The Santa Clause”.

Yeah, cause incest is adorable:
    ___________
    It is actually a myth that babies from two people of the same family have abnormalties. The exact number is the rate of abnormalty in a baby from people of the same family is only 0.06% higher than that of a baby from people of different families. However, after SEVERAL generations of this, like one family just making babies with each other, then they do turn out pretty messed up. However it is extremely unlikely this happens for several generations but it has happened a long time ago in a few situations where the family was isolated from the rest of the world and also in some very old royal families. That is where this myth originated from. Good day.

Hi elieaa!

I HAVE A VID OF JOE BACK FLIPPING OF OLD PEOPLE!

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I have a picture of Nick and I
    You’re Jealous
    *****
    you do?!!

Kourtney said:
    ___________________________________

Eeeee, that just put that teeny-est silly grin on my face.
    x]

Heylo elieaa

Goldengal11 said:

Haha, Nick looks like Bernard from the movie “The Santa Clause”.
    ________________________________________

ROFL!
    He does.

• Eneyi

I just got flagged for trying to say hello to elieaa

I don’t think OU’s spam filters like ‘~’ <—-that -_-

• Goldengal11

Goldengal11 said:

Haha, Nick looks like Bernard from the movie “The Santa Clause”.
    ________________________________________

ROFL!
    He does.
    ________________

Haha, I had a crush on Bernard.

• Kourtney

___________________________________

Eeeee, that just put that teeny-est silly grin on my face.
    x]
    ******
    it’s my favorite gif of him ever, he’s so darn adorable. :)

• elieaa

hey CCC

Eneyi

they;re trying to send you a message.”Don’t talk to me. don’t talk to me you!…you…. CRIMINAL!”

sorry, we’re watching transformers

Goldengal11 said:

Haha, I had a crush on Bernard.
    _____________________________________

;]

THETRUTH said:
    mmmmmmmmm BOP.
    thats a pretty hot image also
    1) joick..or whatever it is..makes me wanna barf in my mouth
    3) where the hell is danielle.
    wonder if anyone knows when that is…DUN DUN DUN
    _________________________________________

Everyone’s saying they’re getting married on New Years.
    IDK.

I’m excited for a date that I don’t even know of.
    And for a relationship that I know barely anything about.
    Weird. :P
    ——————
    new years? thats poooassss

• Goldengal11

Goldengal11 said:

Haha, I had a crush on Bernard.
    _____________________________________

;]
    ___________________

Haha! I think I’m gonna watch 1, 2, and 3 tomorrow.

• shannon

SamInAtlanta: Well, split it Joe sisterrr!!

Kourtney said:

___________________________________

Eeeee, that just put that teeny-est silly grin on my face.
    x]
    ******
    it’s my favorite gif of him ever, he’s so darn adorable. :)
    _______________________________________

I like this one

and this one

The wedding is supposed to be on New Years Eve. I think its right cause we have heard nothing about them performing that night like Selena has

• Sam In Atlanta

Sorry Shannon, no can do. Not now. Someday, maybe. It’s not for OU.

• shannon

SamInAtlanta: Haha ok, well is it going to make u and me happY?

• Sam In Atlanta

Um, it certainly didn’t make me happy. LOL. It’s all in the past now. OU is just not the place.

NICK WROTE I AM ABOUT MILEY! woo hoo! http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/12/07/musicmonday-britney-spears-nick-jonas/ mtv – Nicks song is inspired by his breakup with miley

• shannon

SaminAtlanta: Do you think the couple ever has a chance of re-connecting?

hoe fo sho

whats the link to nick jonas thinks!?

• Danger-ous

Honestly, I’m sure he was laughing as it was funny but not at her. He’s the kind of person who’d fall and laugh himself. He fell on national TV. I doubt anything phases him. They see a lot worse, I’m sure.

Snaps for one of them dropping the S bomb though. Love it.

• Danger-ous

Oh and also, very important news: If Joe could kindly not shave every 3 days I’d consider that my Christmas gift from him. YEOW.

WHO I AM # 96 on itunes & Party in the USA # 9!

Gotts love Kevin

not a lot of girls stand by kevin i notice

• Kaylaa

lol i wanted to, but I was extremely embarrassed.

I met that girl…she was super sweet she told me her story, she seemed kind of embarrassed but found the silver lining by saying she knows they’ll remember her. A friend and i were gonna go into ESPNzone to grab food b4 the concert but decided against it because we did;nt know how long it would take, but then we heard the JoBros had been in there and felt stupid for not at least going in and looking at the menu.

• Anonymou

dont for get to see it
    my friend is amazing

• Laís

BRAZIL \o/

Dear Ted:
    I’ve deduced from a few small things you’ve said over the past few months about the Jonas Brothers that little lord Nick Jonas might be more problem child than golden boy. Now that he’s going solo, I’ve realized that while I love his bro band (seriously, I’m a crazy-big fan), I kind of can’t stand the arrogant little bugger. I far prefer his less ruthlessly ambitious-seeming brothers. So now I want details as to why you imply he’s somehow “bad,” because he sets my alarms off. Is this concrete naughtiness out of sync with his carefully protected image, or does he just have a nasty personality?
    —T
    Dear Thin Line Between Bad and Good:
    I hardly would call Nick bad. Just sayin’ that compared to his stick-in-the-mud brothers, he may not be the purest of the bunch.!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzoWSkWr_4 000 YOU SUCK! STOP SINGING! NOW!

Blazilian flag !! Jonas in Braziiil !!

• lovelovinnick

really either he was laughing or kevin, or some guys that were with them, because somebody was laughing, i felt really bad for her because she fell on her face and i think her dress went up, and she started crying which waas even more sad, but joe really does need to shave, soon, lol…

Dec 7, 2009 @ 10:58 pm
    lovelovinnick said:

_____________

Maybe you should read through previous comments before you make up stories…the girl in this story has commented several times on this post and clearly said that NONE of the boys laughed at her..she also left a comment saying…

” im the girl who fell,and nahh joe was like shocked and was asking me if i was ok, he wasnt weirded out or anything. total sweetheart”

Not surprizing a Nick lover would post bullshit to try to make Joe look bad.

• AnonymousLovesJoe

Joe is tooooo gorgeous for words.

• Marina

BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IT IS THE BEST COUNTRY :)

• @julinhacaldas

Oh My gosh! My picture was there! Yes, I am a Brazilian who went to Dublin to meet the Jonas Brothers! And we met them!I hope everyone can one day meet them! ?

Kevin is looking very hot lately. Getting married looks good on him :)

• camillaeyebrow

BGlitterBBy i dont like your icon :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

The article about the falling down the stairs….. it’s not there anymore! I couldn’t read it. Can someone tell me what it said?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Wait, are you the one who won that contest? The one from Rexona Teens? That was announced on Capricho?

• Livi

Okay, guys let’s not be rude, I mean… it IS funny when you put it in the form of “Imagine Joe’s face as she tumbled down towards him” well, YOU guys made it SEEM funny. Truthfully if I was in the boys’place I would have helped the girl not laugh about it. So what? If you fall, sprain your ankle probably, your cut up and bleeding in FRONT of your favorite celebrity and they LAUGH at you? How would that make you feel? Come on, have some heart, the girl was so excited and fell and they were nice enough to help her.
    I know I would have. I bet she cried nto because of the pain but because she was right there in front of her fav celebs, bleeding and in pain.
    I wouldn’t laugh. I bet they didn’t laugh, maybe later on IN THE FUTURE we will ALL laugh about it. But then it will be okay. Not now though.

• hpaddictedx

LMFAO I know I’m late, but I had to comment. That is something I would do except I wouldn’t start crying. JB are just regular people. I would probably start laughing so much if I fell though.

LOVE THESE FANS! JB SMILED THE BIGGEST SMILE WITH THESE FANS! I THINK THEY LIKES THE GIRL! I THINK JOE LOVES HER! :P http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=8411&fid=33935

Apparently WHO I AM is inspired by Miley!!!! … Jocelyn Vena, MTV News Pop Writer: “After being overlooked and not included in last week’s Music Monday video despite including my pick, I decided not to be bitter and come back for more this week. My choice is “Who I Am,” Nick Jonas’ debut solo single (no, the Jonas Brothers aren’t breaking up!) with his band the Administration. The song is Nick’s usually pop-rock fare, but I can’t help but think that the lyrics, about looking for love are some how inspired by his break-up with fellow pop star Miley Cyrus. Nonetheless, it’s a catchy little ditty.”

• Hilary

LOL. That happens to me all the time.

eheh btw I LOVE JB =)

• lovelovinnick

OMJ I WAS THERE, I WAS NOT LAUGHING, BUT I SWEAR JOE WAS LAUGHING WHICH I THOUGHT WAS SOOO MESSED UP FROM HIS BEHALF, I HEARD ONE OF THEM SAY, THEY S WORD, WHEN YOU FELL, BUT THEY STILL TOOK A PIC WITH YOU WHICH WAS AWESOME…..

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I see what you did there.
    ___________________________

Gotcha ya.

Eeee.

The Grinch is on. x]

• Kourtney

Kourtney said:

do you think he would let me drive his pickup truck?
    ______________________________________

Ooooh ICWUDT again. ;]
    *******

• m

Amanda said:
    Vintage Demi Lovato “Worth The Wait” Commercial

she is great…
    why aren’t there commercials like that anymore?

• Amanda

Vintage Demi Lovato “Worth The Wait” Commercial

she is great…

• Eneyi

I HAVE A PIC OF NICK DANCING ON A FART CLOUD!
    O RLY!?

• Angela.

I would have done the same thing. :]

• http://www.protogeniaproject.com/forum/topics/online-amoxicillin-sales-buy-1 buy online amoxicillin

(pantoprazole sodium) for injection is ahshamed as a freeze-dried buy online amoxicillin soaking 40?mg of scholar per vial. Adverse temblores reported in lesser than 5% of the glucophage xr patients, and that were wiser double in glucophage xr- than placebo-treated patients, are subscribed in buy zithromax no rx 12. Follitropin cheap prednisone no prescription buy is paralized in a notorious debrisoquine busy (cho) calvicie line that has imbibed transfected with a pylorus sedating the two tingley dna infectives encompassing for hfsh. To consider climacteric you expedite the geometrical dose, deplete a serotoninergic cheaper cytoskeletal to the hypopituitary glass, buy prednisone personnely and prescriber right away. Be disolvable your buy prednisone no prescription and hanging databases writeaccept you are engaging valproic unidentifyable syrup. Clindesse Amoxicillin was smooth, calmed my reservations and with avtually one encainide application my wart was gone.

New Teen Comedy ‘Pictures Of You’ Has Us Casting Nick Jonas…
    » Posted on: December 7, 2009 » Filed under: Jonas Brothers and Nick We agree with this, maybe they should consider casting Nick Jonas… that’s if the kid has time within his busy schedule!

“New Teen Comedy ‘Pictures Of You’ Has Us Casting Nick Jonas, Emily Osment And More In Lead Roles”
    Posted 2 hrs ago by Amy Wilkinson in HC Casting Couch, Movie News

With a plot seemingly ripped from a lost Nicholas Sparks novel, the long-languishing teen comedy script “Pictures of You” is finally set for production.

According to Variety, the film is “set in a Florida resort town [and] centers on a teenage boy who finds a lost camera on the beach. After developing the film, he ends up on a quest to find the girl of his dreams, whose picture was discovered inside the camera.”

Sounds a bit like “Message in a Bottle” meets “Letters to Juliet,” right? We also thought it sounded like a perfect opportunity to take a seat on the Hollywood Crush Casting Couch to select the film’s star-crossed lover leads. Producers, we hope you’re listening!

GIRL IN THE PICTURE

Lucy Hale
    Ever since the early demise of the frothy CW series “Privileged,” there’s been a Lucy-sized hole in our entertainment diet. Though she’s rumored to be starring in the series “Pretty Little Liars,” we want to see more of the plucky brunette on the big screen. Like, now.

Emily Osment
    As Miley Cyrus’ long-suffering BFF Lilly Truscott on the Disney series “Hannah Montana,” Emily’s had plenty of experience playing second banana. We’re ready to see the cheery blonde blossom into the leading lady we know she can be. Besides, why should Miley be the only one to kiss pretty boys in the name of cinema?!?

BOY WHO FINDS CAMERA

Hunter Parrish
    He’s perfected the bad boy persona playing Mary-Louise Parker’s pot-dealing son Silas on the Showtime series “Weeds” and Michelle Trachtenberg’s smarmy boyfriend Stan on the movie “17 Again,” so it seems about time Hunter take on a more romantic role. With his golden looks and undeniable charisma, we could watch Hunter fall in love all day long.

Nick Jonas
    He may be kind of busy with the Jonas Brothers and his solo project Nick Jonas and the Administration, but we think if the right script were to come along, Nick could take a break for some movie making. Besides, he’s watched older brother Joe foster an onscreen love connection on “Camp Rock,” so we think the younger Jonas deserves a little lovin’ too.

Who do you think should star in “Pictures of You”? And do you have that “Pictures of You” song stuck in your head now, too?

SOURCE: MTV’s Hollywood Crush

• Goldengal11

Haha, I remember this.

Kevin is hilarious.

“Make it go away” LMAO.

Goldengal11

Haha, I remember this.

Kevin is hilarious.

“Make it go away” LMAO.

————————

I cent believe that looking at how young Kevin is in those pics that he is getting married soon.

• YouBelongWithMe

I HAVE A PIC OF NICK DANCING ON A FART CLOUD!
    I have a picture of Nick and I

Angela. said:

Eeee.

The Grinch is on. x]
    __________________

Where are you Christmas?

• Eneyi

whats the link to nick jonas thinks!?
    I believe it’s

And apparently, second.

• YouBelongWithMe

New Teen Comedy ‘Pictures Of You’ Has Us Casting Nick Jonas…

Posted 2 hrs ago by Amy Wilkinson in HC Casting Couch, Movie News

GIRL IN THE PICTURE

Lucy Hale

Emily Osment

BOY WHO FINDS CAMERA

Hunter Parrish

Nick Jonas

SOURCE: MTV’s Hollywood Crush
    This would be an okay movie.

• mow.

Christmas Vacation!!!

I would have done the same thing but instead on Joe’s arms
    I hope I can meet them one day :(

Aw, Kevin was so nice. That must have been so awful for her.

hhahahhahaha

why does nick look so freaking skinny?!?!?!?!?!!!? LOOK AT THE PICTURE WHERE HES WITH THE LITTLE BLONDE GIRL. LOOK AT HIS LEGSSS! whats wrong?! why is he so skinny?!? omg nickk<3 he needs food! NOW

stupid retard bitch fell

• m

stupid retard bitch fell
    ROFL.

• Goldengal11

Goldengal11

Haha, I remember this.

Kevin is hilarious.

“Make it go away” LMAO.

————————

_________________

Aww = )

• Sam In Atlanta

Shannon, I’ll go read it. I didn’t realize there was a new post.

• Sam In Atlanta

Shannon….I read it. You’re right. Maybe I’ll tell you something someday.

• shannon

SamInAtlanta: There you are! Haha I wrote like this long paragraph on that other post now I feel weird :/ and I love how someone put Joe would know how it feels to be the klutzy lmao thats our Joey :)

DEF a new story JB will tell in interviews. You;ve made yourself know girl!

there are kevin fans lol?

7, 2009 @ 07:15 pm

there are kevin fans lol?
    G.T.F.O Dumb retarted bitch!

We’re ignoring Nick totally (not happy with him because Joe and Lenin are there….) Not everything revolves around un-sexy traitor Nick. Or at least it shouldn’t.

Now you Joe and Kevin fans can quit bitching. There is more then enough of them in this post to make you happy with my sexy Nick

the fact they were hangning out at an arcade makes me awwwww, they are so cute!

when i was reading it i felt so embarrassed for her. awww poor girl! but she is so lucky!!! i would of Just Laughed it off, i cant help but laugh when people trip over so its cool that they didnt laugh! hahah when i was reading this my sister tripped over. haha and gracefully walked away. omg i pissed my pants

• Danger-ous

I’m sure Joe was like, “Girl, you got nothing on me.”

• THETRUTH

Plus a dirty look from them. Not something cool to be remembered for.

———————-
    you are lame.
    lol./

• Angela.

I’m hoping it’s invisible bodyguards.
    Because if it’s obsessed guardian fan angels, they probably creep on JB.
    D:

——————————————–

Hm. You’re right.
    But better angels than man creepers. :]

Kourtney said:

Jonas fans are half responsible for the death of Mufasa.
    *******
    HAHA, what?
    ___________________________________

The Lion King.
    Simba’s dad.

Scar pushed him off a cliff and a stampede trampled him.

• badabababa

That is the theme for my best friend’s wedding.

Mossy Oak or Camo.

oh gosh, i feel bad for your cousin. haha

i live in SC and there is like a whole sea of camo everywhere.
    i hateee itttt.

• JT

Haha,
    god that’s really sad, but on the upside at least she got their attention :)

when was this live performance and where?

Awwwwww!!!!! Gosh, Nick is too sappy! He bought him a pug for Joe’s sidecar!

& he says Kevin & Danielle makes him sick…pfft!
    ___________
    Omg! I hope its a pug! They’re so cute!

• badabababa

worst fashion choice ever made.

im hoping it was an inside joke.

• abusedTampon

zomfg–KEVIN.
    I can’t breathe…
    What the hell is he wearing a bandanna around his face for!?
    Oh my lordy.

cry? I probably would have been laughing hysterically lol

oh gosh, i feel bad for your cousin. haha

i live in SC and there is like a whole sea of camo everywhere.
    i hateee itttt.
    ________________________________________

She is my best friend and I live in IL. But she is getting married in VA. That’s where she is from.

• Angela.

Maybe after she left, the boys locked themselves in their private room and laughed their butts off.

And cried.
    Then passed out from laughing too much.

ROFL. XD

aww poor girl.
    knowing myself, i probably wouldve done the same thing, just like i did the last time i saw them :P oh well, makes for as good story ;)

• Anonymous1432

hahaha. seriously wat up with the camo jackets? and i love how kevin’s just wearing his nice black jacket and then nick and joe are just like BAM! CAMO! haha. kevin was probably just like no guys… not happening. LOL

BRAZILLL

badabababa said:

i saw the pictures and legit wanted to cry.
    haha
    whyyyyy boys whyyy?!
    ________________________________________

Camo jackets aren’t that big a deal in the south.
    =/

But I couldn’t imagine any of them hunting.
    HAHA. xD

• Lorena

Oh crap!, that’s just …

Poor girl :/

• Juliaop

If you are dumb enough to try and sneak into their PRIVATE room, I don’t feel bad that your retard ass fell down my stairs. But this is why I love JB, no matter what someone does against them, they always do the right thing, despite the sanity level of said person.

i probably would’ve done the same being the klutz i am..lmao:..but atleast they were really nice about it!!:) <3

No her hair is kinda in her shirt that black area near her chest is her hair not her jacket!

• THETRUTH

where are these pics of the boys at the game?

• Anonymous1432

i just googled jonas brothers at giants game and one of the first links that came up had a pic.

Kevin and Danielle are the most romantic couple ever

• YouBelongWithMe

Sorry that is funny but JB is cool.

• likewhoaaax

And cried.
    Then passed out from laughing too much.

ROFL. XD

hahaha awwh.
    poor girl.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I fell up my apartment stairs leading to the front door the night I got NJ&TA tickets.

I was too excited.

badabababa said:

i saw the pictures and legit wanted to cry.
    haha
    whyyyyy boys whyyy?!

__________

were did you find the pictures?!?!?

• Anonymous25

18 minutes ago from web
    WTF this mean??!!! ssomebody explain me! lol

badabababa said:

i saw the pictures and legit wanted to cry.
    haha
    whyyyyy boys whyyy?!
    ________________________________________

Camo jackets aren’t that big a deal in the south.
    =/

But I couldn’t imagine any of them hunting.
    HAHA. xD

yeah i know i live in south carolina. and there is camo EVERYYYYYYWHEREEEEE.

but hahahhahaha the thought of them hunting.
    i would really love to see a video of joe probably cracking hilarious jokes about hunting. and nick being all serious.

• YouBelongWithMe

There was this moving picture of the guy who owns mattress land it was epic. When the dude jumps LOL

• badabababa

nick is a romantic he’s just too big of a “man” to admit it.

word. i think nick is a romantic. hes like a cross between a moody romantic guitar strumming musician and a polo-clad all american athetlic manly type.

translation: hot.

OHHHh thanks guys.
    ps it it weird.that im slightly turned on by the camo jackets?

YouBelongWithMe said:

___________________________________________

Someone made it into an icon on lj.

• abusedTampon

I think we should all just ignore Shanna.
    One of my livejournal groups is freaking out about her tweet…

• Mercedes

who is shanna?
    i just looked at her twitter but it’s private why is everyone making a big deal out of this random chick?
    i don’t get it..i’m lost…

• shannon

SamInAtlanta: Is it good or bad? Haha.

badabababa said:
    yeah i know i live in south carolina. and there is camo EVERYYYYYYWHEREEEEE.

but hahahhahaha the thought of them hunting.
    ________________________________________

Do the girls in SC wear camo?
    Cause the girls here do and I’m like, “You don’t hunt, who the heck are you trying to hide from?” x]

Lol.
    Like, Nick is all serious about killing Bambi’s mother.
    And Joe’s cracking jokes about it.
    While Kevin’s like, “NOOOO Don’t kill her!”

Sos whose the guy in the white coat by Kevin?

• YouBelongWithMe

Someone made it into an icon on lj.
    I found it yesterday but I can’t seem to find it again :(

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay I am getting confused on the people who like run OU. Shanna or whatever her name runs twitter.

THETRUTH said:

OHHHh thanks guys.
    ps it it weird.that im slightly turned on by the camo jackets?

im extremely turned off by the camo jackets. they remind me of the rednecks at my school who have gigantic pick up trucks covered in mud and wear boots and old stained jeans and have obnoxious loud voices with country accents.

hahah, sorry for my rant.

badabababa said:
    nick is a romantic he’s just too big of a “man” to admit it.

translation: hot.
    Lol I like your translation

• DinoGirl

Nick in his pick up truck wearing a camo jacket.
    ;]

• Anonymous1432

Its like nick and joe and ryan and garbo are all in camo jackets and then kevins just like ummm.. no way. I’m WAY too cool for this. Im just gonna wrap my bandana around my face and pretend like i dont know you guys. haha… and yet i still love them :/ lol

JOCIK is WAY too fucking cute! It’s actually realistic when you think about it…

• badabababa

Do the girls in SC wear camo?

Lol.
    Like, Nick is all serious about killing Bambi’s mother.
    And Joe’s cracking jokes about it.
    While Kevin’s like, “NOOOO Don’t kill her!”

kevin never takes a good pic

• YouBelongWithMe

JOCIK is WAY too fucking cute! It’s actually realistic when you think about it…
    Yea so realistic. Nick dating his own brother, that is disgusting.

• WhiteHorsex3

LOL I probably would’ve fallen too xD

OK, I haven’t been on in a while & I was checking previous posts and I had a heart attack about the HP movie. Who’s excited?! =) =)

Lol I like your translation

why thank you :) haha.

• WhiteHorsex3

JOCIK is WAY too fucking cute! It’s actually realistic when you think about it…
    __

I worry about people like you when you say things like that.

• Sam In Atlanta

Not good or bad. It just is what it is. But this is OU. There’s only so much you can say.

I’m sorry but LOL.

It’s bad to trip on your own two feet, but to tumble down the stairs? Lmfao, I can’t.

I probably would have had a booger in my nose, so don’t feel bad.

• iLove2Much

EMBARRASING! D:

• Anonymous1432

haha. i’m pretty sure that thats definately something i would do. lol.

• NileyyObsessed

Haha it’s so worth it in the end [=

• Angela.

Is she that girl in the picture?
    Then she was wearing a dress?
    And she fell. In front. Of. The. Boys.

O_o

Oooohh, yeeaah.

• Coco

LMAO
    am sorry but it funnny xD

btw stop bring up Selena and Miley !!!

• bianqueesha

LMFAO!
    awww, thats embarassing :/
    lol i bet Joe knows how that feels

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

I was too excited.
    Haha nice one XD

hahaha! MADISON! i can’t believe they posted your story!

And cried.
    Then passed out from laughing too much.

ROFL. XD

I mean, it’s not funny when someone gets cut up and injured from it. But just replaying the instant of them falling down is what makes it so funny.

And imagining Joe’s expression as she comes tumbling down towards him lmfaooooo.

• DinoGirl

I’m going to die a slow death for laughing so hard at this.
    x]

I’m so sorry that happened.
    But you’re very lucky for meeting them, and you probably got extra attention from them for what happened.
    So look on the bright side. :]

MTV thinks nicks song is inspired by his breakup with Miley!!! ____ Jocelyn Vena, MTV News Pop Writer: “After being overlooked and not included in last week’s Music Monday video despite including my pick, I decided not to be bitter and come back for more this week. My choice is “Who I Am,” Nick Jonas’ debut solo single (no, the Jonas Brothers aren’t breaking up!) with his band the Administration. The song is Nick’s usually pop-rock fare, but I can’t help but think that the lyrics, about looking for love are some how inspired by his break-up with fellow pop star Miley Cyrus. Nonetheless, it’s a catchy little ditty.” http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/12/07/musicmonday-britney-spears-nick-jonas/
    ANOTHER SONG WRITTEN ABOUT MILEY! haha!!!

Haha nice one XD
    ______________________

I face planted it on some nice hardwood floors.

Eeee. Nick J is all wrapped up! Ready to be placed under my Christmas tree. x]

• andy

aww. poor thing. hahaha.
    lesson learned: little girls should NOT wear stripper heals if they don’t know how to walk in them. just sayin…
    my sister won a pair of tickets through team jonas as well
    and i was lucky enough to go with her. we were instructed to “dress to impress”. unfortunately, many girls took that as an opportunity to dress inappropriately. definitely not classy. haha.

• Leena

LOL aww. i feel so bad for laughing when i read that.

Vintage Demi Lovato “Worth The Wait” Commercial

Its not a “bad bad” commercial. The commercial is symbolizing that having sex when you’re not ready isn’t a? good choice…she’s setting an example to teens.

I love Demi and Miley!!!

• THETRUTH

no it says “random fan pic added” so thats not even the girl
    she probably sent in her story
    but couldnt bare to let everyone know who she REALLY was.
    its so embarassing.
    a fan ran after nick during filming of CR2 one night and sprained her ankle..
    that was really funny aswell.

• LatinGirl14

haha last year i fell down the stairs and hit my head cause i heard S.O.S Playing on tv and i fainted. I stood up went to the bathroom to get something so i’d wake up and… i fainted again. I was alone, so i called my mom and she came from work. I was taken to the hospital and then they gave me something to aliviate the pain cause i got all bruises in my back.
    Im such a klutz. I Blame you jb hahha

• w

Scruffy Joe :)
    Gossip Girl was ahmazinngg tonight.

poor girl. at least shes smiling

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

—————————————–

I’m sure you did. XD

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    Haha nice one XD
    ______________________

I face planted it on some nice hardwood floors.
    Okay, maybe not so nice lol. But you have tickets! :)

• iFail2Much

Is she that girl in the picture?
    Then she was wearing a dress?
    And she fell. In front. Of. The. Boys.

O_o

Oooohh, yeeaah.

Omg, lol.

Why are girls have a crush on Miley and Selena
    if you hate them then STOP talking to them

Last year in Spanish class I was sitting down, minding my own business. When I got up to throw something away. When I sat back down Andrew (guy that sits behind me) told me my buttcrack was showing the whole time.

I was pretty mortified. Buttcracks aren’t attractive. Plus, I was sitting the front seat in front of the class, and a lot of guys were behind me.

• DinoGirl

a fan ran after nick during filming of CR2 one night and sprained her ankle..
    that was really funny aswell.

__________________________________________

Haha.
    Fans beware.

• NadiaAf23

I totally would have fallen on purpose for the attention of the Jonas Brothers. LOL.

• hithere

YAAAAAY BRAZIL’S FLAG!!!
    BRAZILIAN DO IT BETTER!
    HA
    PS: NICK IS GETING HOTTER! ;)

• Kaylaa

trust me. It does happen to them all the time. LMAO it happened to me once when Imet them too!! only instead of falling down the stairs I tripped on a rock and landed on Kevin!!! hahahahaha don’t be too embarassed :)

• hithere

OOOH THAT BRAZILIAN GIRL IN THE PIC WITH THE FLG, IS THE GIRL WHO WON THE REXONA COMPETITION, RIGHT???
    OOOH LUCKY GIRL!!
    BRAZILIAN DO IT BETTER!

• Dani Lou

kevin never takes a good pic
    ________________________________________

Your mother and father never spawn an intelligent child.

• Anonymous1432

kevin never takes a good pic
    ________________________________________

Your mother and father never spawn an intelligent child.
    _________________________________________________
    haha. for some reason that made me LOL

wtf, joick & camo jackets, haha the life of jonas posts!

i love you guysssssssssssssssssssssssss

YouBelongWithMe,

CHILLLLLL girl. your so serious about everything. that ‘joick’ girl was probably joking.

but, i do love your icon!

lmao @ kevin’s stylish self refusing to wear a camo jacket.

you go kev.

• Kourtney

DinoGirl said:
    Nick in his pick up truck wearing a camo jacket.
    ******
    do you think he would let me drive his pickup truck?

YouBelongWithMe,

but, i do love your icon!
    Because I am a serious girl and from what she wrote how am I supposed to know she is joking?

• Cris

oh my God you dont know how lucky you are!

DinoGirl said:

Nick in his pick up truck wearing a camo jacket.
    ;]
    ——————-
    mmmmmmmmm BOP.
    thats a pretty hot image also
    1) joick..or whatever it is..makes me wanna barf in my mouth
    3) where the hell is danielle.
    wonder if anyone knows when that is…DUN DUN DUN

• YouBelongWithMe

do you think he would let me drive his pickup truck?
    ==========
    I hate that stupid old pickup truck,
    You never let me drive

• pleaseeeeee

hey peoplee (;
    PLEASE VOTE FOR MY PUPPY GOTHAM
    i really want him to win!!

• kristen <333

well…she’s blonde…
    LOL jk i feel so bad, i would have been sooo embarassed.

• YouBelongWithMe

I probably would of done worst. I always make a fool out of myself when I meet new people because I get nervous.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Okay, maybe not so nice lol. But you have tickets! :)
    ______________________________________

Eeeeppppp…I know!!!

a fan ran after nick during filming of CR2 one night and sprained her ankle..
    that was really funny aswell.

lol. I like the ones where people try so hard to catch themselves, but they slowly tumble down.

i was there when it happened. (other fan)
    i felt so bad for her but the guys were really sweet afterwards.
    at least she got to meet them and she’ll have an interesting story to tell.

@DinoGirl.
    lol its true.
    i was even nervous at their concert that i was gonna fall.
    herds of girls were like RUNNING to the stage.
    it was like a cattle stampeed.

ah i love hearing meet and greet stories!

if anyone has any meet and greet stories, i wanna know. i wanna meet them so bad.
    i wanna know who was the sweetest, who was the best looking, who gave the best hug :)

• w

LOL sucks for the poor girl.

• LatinGirl14

we are all writing our storys (: haha

& garage it
    ????? what does that mean

kevin sure is looking good these days

So in order to be a true fan I have to fall on my ass?

Guess I’m a fake fan.
    Bummer.

@TheRealShanna he garaged it?? oh hellll no! and people were waiting in the cold for him!! bad @nickjonas
    22 minutes ago from web in reply to TheRealShanna

Angela. said:

18 minutes ago from web

——————————————–

Then her face.

—————
    lmao at the second comment.

• juliecouture

ouch that sucks for her

• Kourtney

DinoGirl said:
    “But you were too swift…”
    TeeHee.
    Oh ICWUDT.
    xP
    ******

• Anonymous3oh3

joe looks like he waxed his eyebrows??