Taylor Swift KIIS FM JINGLE BALLER

• YouBelongWithMe

Um Taylor wrote a new blog. I am so happy. It is nice that she writes a blog every so often.

• annnnn

i dont get why radio host are always surprised by celebrities humbleness almost every celeb interview i watch the interviewer says the person is so “grounded” or humble so why is that always the number one question lol why is it such a surprise if almost everyone you’ve interviewed is humble or grounded

• YouBelongWithMe

taylor swift is a talentless bitch!
    Then why waste your time on this post if you think she is a talentless bitch?

I feel like I’ve heard that interview a million times before. She always tells that story about her parents…enough already!

• ilovetaylor

Taylor is amazing! :) i hope she wins the awards :D
    she’s so beautiful :D

• Syds.

Aww I know it’s so cute! Time for a video blog now… :)

• DooDaaPerson

Love her so much!! My Idol :)

she looks pretty.

TEAM JONAS!

• StarLight24

Kourtney said:
    it’s really hard to get tickets to her now! I’ve been lucky so far with buying her concert tickets. last year before she was really huge I bought tickets 3 days before the concert and got decent seats, now I couldn’t even imagine doing that.
    I know! I tried to get them the day they went on sale, but they sold out within like 2 hours. I don’t know if I’ll ever get to see her live, aside from award shows. It’s crazy!

• YouBelongWithMe

Aww I know it’s so cute! Time for a video blog now… :)
    I wished she made a video of herself when she found out she got 8 noms like she did in the morning of the CMA nominations

gay rat thinks she can sing

what has miley done in her sucess

• dr.betchimmawhore

what has miley done in her sucess
    ___________
    she has the lead role in hannah montanna
    singing career
    movies:hm movie,bolt,the last song,wings(upcoming)
    voice of yaka in emperors new school,cameo in hsm2
    thats all i know

• dr.betchimmawhore

also her succesful tour and her clothes line

emma watson is so much prettier than her

I LOVE TAYLOR BUT I LOVE JOE MORE SO BROS BEFORE HOES

I LOVE TAYLOR BUT I LOVE JOE MORE SO BROS BEFORE HOES
    _____________________________
    im team kill both those faggets

Are you happy that Miley Cyrus is using a tattoo to support a cause, or is it really any of our business?
    ____________
    i think people need to leave her alone and not watch everything she does

____________
    i think people need to leave her alone and not watch everything she does

taylor swift is a talentless bitch!!1

and who the fuck cares if miley cyrus’s tattoo is meaningful… my best friend passed away and you dont see me getting a tattoo and im almost 20!!!

only of these people with some singing talent is DEMI LOVATO

so eff off crazy obsessed fans.
    __________________________
    Your almost 20 gtfo grandma
    also no one even cares about demi lovato she promotes her album alot and no one still cares

• Kourtney

wow, lots if haters. anyways, I saw her dad at the merch stand at the last Taylor concert I went to. it’s nice to know her parents are still out there doing things like that even though she’s so big now, and I’m sure they get recognized too a lot.

what has miley done in her sucess
    Leading actriss in hannah montana and miley in the show. Singer with a sold out venues at the age of 14. Movie actriss, tv actriss,singer,best teen performer, writer, best selling author,clothing designer, her own charities,present for every cancer charity and others charities, raised over 2million with her tour and is doing it again with wonder world tour DONATING 1 dollar of every ticket sold not even jonas or taylor or any disney star has ever done THAT!

what has miley done in her sucess
    SONGs she written nominated at the golden globes no one in disney has ever done THAT! at such a young age, multiple awards for actriss,singer,videos etc. should i go on and all under the age of 16….NO ONE HAS DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number # 1 NATIONWIDE SONG! Best tour at the age of 14! BOBW! etc etc etc The Climb is amazing!

We Belong to the Music is gonna BEAT Who I am BIG TIME!

• StarLight24

Kourtney said:
    Lucky! I’ve always wanted to go to one of her concerts, but everytime I try to buy tickets, they’re always sold out. And I never win those radio contests haha. I agree with the parent thing. There are so many parents who don’t support their kids, but I always see them in behind the scenes footage and stuff.

Eric says:
    As a parent with a child with Cystic Fibrosis – I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. This is great publicity for CF. A cure is within reach and someone like Miley just may make the difference. CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS! donate at htt://www.CFF.org and tell them Miley sent you!
    Thanks

• Syds.

The end makes me cry every time.

• Kourtney

StarLight24 said:
    *******

• averie8

YouBelongWithMe
    Nice icon

• YouBelongWithMe

The new Taylor blog made my freaking day. I was on the phone with my friend and literally screamed when it showed up on my facebook and we both hung up the phone, read it, then called each other back and talked about it,,, hahaha

LOL. The reason I like her blogs because it not promotion she connects to the fans

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    *****
    I LOVE that she said “WE were nominated for a grammy” she didn’t throw her producer or band under the bus, she included them all. She didn’t try to make it sound like it was all about her and she’s the reason they were nominated. now all we need is a vlog!

First !!!

LOL I’ve always wanted to do that

Miley Cyrus tattoo has positive meaning
    December 6, 10:23 AMDallas TV ExaminerMatt
    Miley Cyrus was spotted with a tattoo last week.
    AP
    Miley Cyrus generated a ton of controversy last week after being spotted with a tattoo while walking around Miami Beach. However, this story actually ends up having a happy ending. According to a new report by Perez Hilton, the tattoo in question, which reads “just breathe,” is actually a tribute to her friend Vanessa, who lost her life due to Cystic Fibrosis. “Just breathe” is the slogan for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
    Cystic fibrosis is a debilitating genetic disease that particularly impacts the lungs. Due to a number of problems caused by the disease, including heart failure, the majority of people found to have CF die at an early age.

OMG!!! goshh!!!! Miley’S EP is PLATINUM!!!!! 1’011,503 COPIES!!! MILEY IS THE BEST!!!

taylor swift is a talentless bitch!!1

only of these people with some singing talent is DEMI LOVATO

so eff off crazy obsessed fans.

• Kourtney

• linda

BITCH! >:D

• averie8

Taylor is amazing nuff said

• StarLight24

Awww… I’m so happy for TSwifty :). She’s awesome. I love how honest she is and her songs are amazing! I hope she wins at least one Grammy!!!

• TSLove

Godness! She’s awesome! Love her!