Miley Cyrus Get Ur Good On BACKSTAGE

Part 2 under! Thx Sasha.

• DemiandMileyPones

Okay then. Cool?

• us

She has a really charming, bubbly personality i must say

• muahaha

Until the cameras shut off, of course.
    are you there when the cameras go off?

so cool! :)

• DemiandMileyPones

likewhoaaax

Your icon is BEAUTIFUL! ;D <3

• GABBY LIPMAN

I LOVE HER

• HEyh

Anyone seen the Last Song yet?

• ew slut

diebitchdie

Miley Cyrus has 2 of the top 10 iTunes top selling downloads of 2009

iTunes has announced their top selling digital downloads of the year. 2009 was a year of very strong sales in pop singles. Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, and Miley Cyrus each had two singles in the top 10. Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas and Kings of Leon each made appearances in both the singles and album lists. Check out the top 10’s below.

Top 10 iTunes Digital Download Singles of 2009

Black Eyed Peas – “Boom Boom Pow”
    Flo Rida – “Right Round”
    Lady Gaga – “Poker Face”
    Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling”
    All-American Rejects – “Gives You Hell”
    Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis – “Just Dance”
    Miley Cyrus – “Party in the USA”
    Miley Cyrus – “The Climb”
    T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake – “Dead and Gone”
    Kings of Leon – “Use Somebody” …………

Not personally, but the little girl with cancer who isn’t allowed to meet her and the fans waiting for hours for a picture only to be told “no” are.

Anyone seen the Last Song yet?

No I read it.
    So predictable.
    Let me spare you from wasting your money
    She meets some dude falls in love,goes from badass to swetheart,her dad dies at the end,dude moves back to NYC to be with her.

• mow.

love herrrrr

Nick Jonas, Chamillionaire To Appear At Fort Hood Event
    Posted 4 hrs ago by Gil Kaufman in Music

On December 11, a month after Army Major Nidal Hassan allegedly opened fire on fellow soldiers at a Texas military base, killing 13, the Fort Hood community will come together for a spirit-lifting event that will feature an appearance by Nick Jonas and a performance from Houston rapper Chamillionaire.

The free event, called Fort Hood Community Strong, will take place at Hood Stadium. It is described as a day of “healing, fun and entertainment” aimed at bringing some joy to the more than 349,000 military personnel, family members, retirees and civilian employees who live on the massive base and were impacted by the November 5 shooting.

In addition to a meet-and-greet with military troops and families by Jonas, the day will feature a set from Chamillionaire, an acoustic set from Staind singer Aaron Lewis, a performance from the Zac Brown Band, and appearances by comedian Dana Carvey, actor Gary Sinise, the Houston Texans cheerleaders, Bonzo Crunch the clown, NHRA Army car driver Tony Schumacher and legendary sock puppet Lamb Chop.

Army psychiatrist Hassan, 39, allegedly opened fire on his fellow soldiers last month, killing 13 and wounding at least 30 before being shot four times by a pair of civilian police officers. Hassan, who was paralyzed from the chest down in the shooting, has been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder. Attorneys for Hassan have said they Army plans to evaluate the psychiatrist to test his competency to stand trial and his mental state at the time of the shootings.

• thenastytruth

Until the cameras shut off, of course.
    __
    yes because you’re with miley 24/7 of her life and you know every fucking thing about her (sarcasm) GTFO hater.

Anyone seen the Last Song yet?

No I read it.
    So predictable.
    Let me spare you from wasting your money

Umm, yeah…i read the book. If you read more carefully you will see that i asked if anyone had seen it yet. There was a test screening which some people saw.

• emi1

Check out this video of Miley to “Tennessee Line” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcRkCRmE4rs

Until the cameras shut off, of course.

LMAO IKR?
    fake ass bitch

• thenastytruth

and you know this because…..

• ET

LALALALALove her:)

nickjonas I just freaked out cause I saw myself in a mirror that I didn’t know was there.
    3 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

Im sure its just as shitty as the book.

• Meow

My computer is all fuckedddd. But I love her. She looks gorgeous! As always =)

The only reason these meetings are being filmed is to continue the promotion of her program. I have been reading letters and stories for 3 years now from people who have visited her through the make a wish foundation. The parents who write these letters always mentioned how Miley not only associated with their children/patients, but with the parents as well.

The way people kiss her ass on this site and Anything Disney cracks me up.Yall are delusional

and you know this because…..

Dec 8, 2009 @ 06:11 pm
    ET said:

LALALALALove her:)

Post new comment
    Your name:

E-mail:

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Comment: *

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.
    Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.Allowed HTML tags:

1. Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
        More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
        Note: This is testing whether you are a human, in order to fight spam bots.

Math question: *
        1 + 1 =
        Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.

Username: *

Vanessa Hudgens
        Varsity Fanclub
        Victoria Justice
        Zac Efron
        Zoe Myers
        oceanUP In YOUR Email

and you know this because…..
        She doesnt…shes just trying to start shit.

• thenastytruth

LMAO IKR?
    fake ass bitch
    — its sad that people like you think the worse in people

• Gabby Lipman

your a bitch and a half. like honestly, it was such a good book. ONly a shit bag like you would go ahead an ruin it for everyone. Your lucky i read it. or, oh shit bitch, you would have gotten a lot more shit from me then you think.
    GTFO

FOLLOW @DISNEYSTARS411 THEY ARE ALWAYS 3 DAYS AHEAD OF OCEANUP WITH GOSSIP!

ANOTHER self-serving Mileyworld video? Quelle surprise!

• weadoremiley

AWHH! Mileys the best
    she has the best heart.
    and cares deeply for her fans:)

Until the cameras shut off, of course.

• SELENA-HQ.COM
  • mow.

she’s also pretty darn cauteee. ;)

nickjonas Milk Duds, Popcorn, Diet Coke and a movie.
    17 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

about 1 hour ago from TinyTwitter

at least she acknowledges the people who are her age that are really giving back and doing things for their community and the world. without getting paid thousands of dollars to do an appearance or an interview.

it’s sad that the good people go unnoticed while to mediocre ones are in the spotlight. she can be sweet for the cameras, and may be fine as a person. but seriously if you think she does as much as she could for people, based on her position and her wealth… you’ve got another thing coming.

wake up people.
    guess what miley has been doing things since she was a little girl because her dad and mom taught her that, miley is a really nice girl.

She has done more than any disney star, so i dont know what you are talking about, give her credit she super busy and she does so much for other people is unbelievable, she does more than any other person in disney.

miley is amazing, and beautiful inside and out.

likewhoaaax

Your icon is BEAUTIFUL! ;D <3

awwh, thank you! [:

• JONAS<3

Hey guys!! I found miley cyrus twitter! she’s back on now. it’s http://www.twitter.com/Miley__RCyrus

• m

JONAS<3 said:
    Hey guys!! I found miley cyrus twitter! she's back on now. it's http://www.twitter.com/Miley__RCyrus
    shut the fuck up

• muahaha

where is everyone ?

muahaha said:

where is everyone ?

“on a midnight train to Georgia”

• Lilly

abusedTampon said:

I can’t wait until 2009 is over. Hopefully everything just calms the fuck down.

____________

agreed. This year was stupid. Hopefully 2010 will have less competition between all the stars’ fans, and everyone on here will just chill out.

that would be nice but not possible anways I hope Miley gets less hate this year she doesnt deserve it
    it would be nice but i doubt either will be true

• kamikaze

i dont get why when any celeb does some sort of charity work they get praised, but when miley does it people think she does it for publicity. the reason i dont think miley does it for publicity is because her charity work is almost always in the shadows. sure it gets filmed, but its rarely publicized.

Did Lady Gaga replace Katy Perry in the “I’m so shocking and daring” category?

OMG !! THE QUEEN TOLD MILEY SHE WAS PRETTY! http://gossipfasho.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/miley-cyrus-meets-the-queen-

• annamile

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GIRL! SHE IS THE BEST!

I GUESS THE QUEEN LIKED MILEY’s DRESS!!!!

• <333

hey everyone (:
    PLEASE VOTE FOR MY PUPPY GOTHAM!

madi said:

GUYS! I dont know why but.. I’m thinking that Kevin and Danielle’s wedding it’s gonna be in The Bahamas, where they met! I dont know i just thought about that today!! what do you think?! It could be…

===============

I think it’s going to be in Jersey where they both grew up and their families are there.

• island.B

Miley is such a sweetheart.<33
    she does so much positive things and has a good spirit she dosen’t deserve hate (no one does)

its december 19th

source: me

I can’t wait until 2009 is over. Hopefully everything just calms the fuck down.

• NICOLE .

Cool story, bro.

• you’re so silly!

• muahaha

well DUH she is super pretty ;)

• abusedTampon

I just saw the Alexa Chung interview…she’s got a nice accent.
    ;)

• abusedTampon

I can’t wait until 2009 is over. Hopefully everything just calms the fuck down.

____________

abusedTampon said:

I can’t wait until 2009 is over. Hopefully everything just calms the fuck down.

____________

aww… I love Miley <333

• gabby lipman

boo yeah, you said it. i wish all these fucking miley hates would fuck off and go make fun of themselves. dem bitches be hatin’ hard core.

• xafranbix

I already got my good on
    What about you Miley?

• Shabalabadingdong

Love her <3
    and i truly don't give a shit as to what haters on a dumb site like oceanup say, that's how cool i am (;

• iFail2Much

Geez Finally a Miley post.

• ET

UNAA LOBAA EN EL ARMARIOO TIENE GANAS DE SALIR AAUUUU

• Natalie (:

that’s cute.

I could say the same about the haters, they obsess over her more than the fans do.

Why? Cause we don’t suck her dick?

That made no sense…

• sashaleekay

we did! <3 Miley was sweet!

oceanUP Remember, we are only giving away the 2 tix to any Nick Jonas concert if #MyTravelRules and/or #UpInTheAir Trends! If it doesnt trend no tix
    7 minutes ago from web

• hpaddictedx

Lucky bitches.

• LifesGood

OMGG LOVE HERRRR<3she has such a big heart<3
    AWWWW!!! GOO MILEY:)

No just Miley.She is a slut.
    Her shows their boobs to the Queen of fucking England?Ew.— ugg you caveman? ugg

• ET

sashaleekay - you are lucky.. and pretty:)<3

—————-

I can’t wait to see it. I loved the book, Nicholas Sparks writes great stories.

I loved it too. The way that their love for each other is just so simple and sweet. I like twilight and whatever but i think its nice that nicholas sparks can write in a way that makes it known how much they love each other but doesnt go into so much ellaborate detail about how much they show it…

• poems

aww i love her shes so awesome and talented

• Adam J

There are a few thing i liked too do to miley backstage :P“`

I wonder how Miley feels when people start crying when they meet her. Because I would definitely cry too.

• sashaleekay

aw thanks :) love your picture hahaha

• CoinBears

Amazing.
    I bet those girls had an amazing time.

• itslikeatanktop

@ET, your icon is so cute. Little Michelle!

• poems

me too lol

I won from get ur good on. you know what i got? i met miley for about two minutes and then didnt even get promised floor seats.

• lovemiley :)

iFail2Much i love love love ur icon!!!!!!!!

• ET

sashaleekay & itslikeatanktop : THANKS GIRLS:) Love urs too:) Megan is beautiful:)

—————-

I can’t wait to see it. I loved the book, Nicholas Sparks writes great stories.

Exactly, i dont know why everyone loves Bella and Edwards love story, it’s not natural, if some guy adored me like that, I would call the police on him…

How come those other Get Your Good On stories are different from yours? Maybe Miley just doesnt like you

Oh boo hoo you little bitch. You know how many people would kill do just meet her for 2 minutes?! You know what you could have gotten?…NOTHING! So shut the fuck up.

Yeah, like I would believe that you have ever done something good for somebody in your live, standard hater.
    And now GTFO!

—————-

I can’t wait to see it. I loved the book, Nicholas Sparks writes great stories.

Yeah its a bit creepy that he tells he watches her everynight, all night while she sleeps…and the fact that shes pretty ok with that haha.

• Megan <3s Miley

ok ive decided that if i were one of those 2 girls i would have died right there. miley is so amazing and if i was hanging out with her i would like collapse. i know it sounds pathetic but i love her THAT much. wow. shes amazing.

• Miley ist cool

Love her <3…
    she looks really amazing in this dress

• sorriso

AMAZING GIRL !!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE HER :D

• xafranbix

I love her but im too lazy o watch this

sashaleekay said:
    Np :) thanks for putting this up! –CONGRATS ON YOUR GREAT WORK AND… CONGRATS ON MEETING MILEY! SHE LOOKS LIKE A REAL GREAT FUN PERSON TO HANG OUT WITH! You are so lucky! Tell me this.. Is she more gorgeous in person? ANd,.,, did you Liam?? Is he hotter in person??

• sashaleekay

Well lets put it this way Miley Cyrus is the prettiest person I have ever seen! She really is nothing what I thought she was going to be.. she totally different.. she is sweet, cool, deep, and fun! And sadly I did not meet Liam and I’m sure he is good looking.

Awww so happy for you! I am so jealous! haha You guys got to do all the cool stuff! SWEET! o OK, how tall is Miley please ? And is she as little as she looks.. skinny I mean,.

Also did you meet Allison? The Video guy…

Liam is hot! I want to see him in person!

she is sweet, cool, deep, and fun! — I know, she hugged for a long time! That was awesome! She is so sweet and genuine! You were adorable! I totally would of cried too!

• sashaleekay

Hahaha yeah Miley was so tiny(skinny) I thought she was going to be bigger but totally not the case.. haha and yeah I was in the middle of the Noah and Ems show so I got to see him film them and I did talk to him lol he was funny and really sweet ! :)

awesome! Noahie and Emily are adorable! Ok please how tall is Miley? I think she is 5’5 how tall are you?

• sashaleekay

she was wearing high tops and i’m like 5’5/5’6 and i could swear we were the same height :) i will be making a video talking about miley and everything soon!

• Hilary

sashaleekay said:

Lucky girl!!!! <333

Did Lady Gaga replace Katy Perry in the “I’m so shocking and daring” category?

Gaga is actually quite talented…

you’re so silly! said:
    90% of celebs do charity work for publicity. if her work is ‘in the shadows’ and there’s essentially no proof out there… AND we seen countless times where she turns sick children away rather than does good for them… etc… then really? it’s not publicity? her parents raised her as a convenient christian and that’s about it. a work horse and a money pit just like daddy had always hoped. the end. she gets haters because she deserves them. she’s fake. sorry to spill the beans on that little secret! ____________GET YOUR HEAD OF SELENA’S ASS! MILEY IS AWESOME & YOU SUCK! STAY WITH THE GIRL THAT NICK DUMPED FOR MILEY!

• Anonymousgettingreallysickofthis

what does this have to do with selena? she’s probably just as much of an attention whore… she does charity but… for publicity? probably! but i’m glad i “suck” so much for not taking anyone side in particular, just saying that they are all wrong. you’re very kind. and need i say that the last part of your comment made even less sense. good luck in school little kid!

love this girl <3

• iFail2Much

UNAA LOBAA EN EL ARMARIOO TIENE GANAS DE SALIR AAUUUU

Deja que se coma el barrio antes de irse a dormir *Strange noise*

lmao

• ET

UNAA LOBAA EN EL ARMARIOO TIENE GANAS DE SALIR AAUUUU

Deja que se coma el barrio antes de irse a dormir *Strange noise*

lmao
    Lol

• jessica

Courtney famewhore worried with her millionaire Nick hahaha

cgdancer612
    wish they would interrupting shows w. breaking news about tiger woods…some bajillionaire athlete cheated on his wife…surprise surprise!
    about 2 hours ago from web

• DemiandMileyPones

I still have my account. I don’t even get on it! Lmao!

• iFail2Much

DemiandMileyPones Your icon is so cute. :]

• DemiandMileyPones

Thank you iFAil2Much. Yours is cute too!
    :o)

• ADAM
  • ET

Sorry but not EVERYBODY can meet her.. NOT all the kids who wants to meet Jb, selena, Demi, get to meet them.
    They are humans too.. Shocking i know

• sashaleekay

OMG :) HEY THAT’S ME !
    hehee

• muahaha

you are freaking lucky :D

• Gemini

can’t beliveve u got to meet miley congrats :)

3 minutes ago from TinyTwitter
    HA HA HA

• sashaleekay

Np :) thanks for putting this up!

—————

• madi

maybe

— its sad that people like you think the worse in people

No just Miley.She is a slut.
    Her shows their boobs to the Queen of fucking England?Ew.

• thenastytruth

No just Miley.She is a slut.
    Her shows their boobs to the Queen of fucking England?Ew.

little girl, please learn the word slut before you throw it around

The Queen loved it :D

oh my word. sorry to spill the beans on your ignorant mind, but how the hec do you know how her parents raised her? exactly. you dont. so stop starting bull about it just to express your insecure hatred for someone who is wealthier, more charitable, more genuine and ”real” than you will ever be.
    And dude, sorry to burst your lil bubble, but you aint a celebrity so you seriously got no right to declare ”90% of celebs do charity work for publicity” cause comming from a kid spewing hate over the computer screen, that cant be true.
    Please, get you facts right, or get off :)

Im sure its just as shitty as the book

Yeah but im a sucker for love stories so it could be complete shit and i’d probly still like it lol.

Aw he is such a cutie.

• oh you people

wake up people.

http://twitter.com/JustinB_Sweets followwww if you love justin bieber please! it´s a neww fan site! please follow! i hope get millions of followers please

• m

shut the f up go advertise that somewhere else like a biever fansite

Why? Cause we don’t suck her dick?

5 minutes ago from web

—————-

I can’t wait to see it. I loved the book, Nicholas Sparks writes great stories.

your very right

• Anonyus

Despite the way she dresses sometimes, she really is a sweetheart. Just a teenager with a very heartfelt. sensive nature towards people.

Courtney famewhore worried with her millionaire Nick hahaha

cgdancer612
    about 2 hours ago from web

stupid news, not relevant at all
    stop posting shit like this
    who the fuck cares about courtney in the first place

• Anonamas

Good stuff all around :)

she an ugly bitch hore

• muahaha

LOVE her :D

• ilovemusic

Love her :P

FAKE BITCH

:) I LOVE THIS GIRL TO BITS.

• Stephanie176