Miley Cyrus GMTV, Royal Variety & Queen

Hopefully, Miley got down for The Queen’s performance! ‘I want to do my last pop record, I’m working on a record right now. I kinda (sic) want this to be my last record for a little while and be able to take a break and just get all the types of music that I really love.. you know my favourite styles.

And be able have something edgier and not have to worry about people saying, ‘Oh, this isn’t what her fans want to listen to.’ Because in a few years, as I grow up, so will my fans and I won’t have to focus on that as much and I’ll be able to have more of the sound of music that I’m into.’

• hpaddictedx

LMFAO my life story right here.

Love her.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Got down ? What do you mean OU?

It might seem obvious, but this is OCCEANUP we’re talking about. You never know.

She sounds HIGH. OMG.

• m

I hate people who steal my ******* youtube videos when I rip them myself.

does any one think that celebs comment here ever?

I al ways wonder if maybe they do

miley is really beautiful and so real and honest…

TRUUEEEEE LOVE HER TOOOO :d

• m

She sounds HIGH. OMG.
    Go kiss selena’s ass somewhere else

discoheavenn. said:

I love Miley. :) She’s so pretty. Even though, I kind of think she lost that classyness she had like, I don’t know, half a year ago? Who agrees?

—————

I didn’t ever see Miley as classy, and that’s ok because I relate to her more the way she is. She’s legit the only celeb I think of as normal. They all say they are, but she’s the only one I can actually imagine doing normal things.

WORKING ON AN ALBUM NOW! COOL!

How many people does the 02 hold?

• hpaddictedx

I hate people who steal my ******* youtube videos when I rip them myself.
    OU is an ass. At least they could have credit you.

The 02 will be a room full of love on those nights.

O2 holds about 20k. I think she is the female version of Tiger Woods in terms of image. Even she cringes at her squeaky clean image. She can’t stand it. I wouldn’t be surprised that when she becomes 18 all the floodgates regarding who she really is will come out, when she won’t be protected as being a minor. Case in point…why does she not promote Liam Hemsworth when talking about her movie and refer to him generically as her best friend. If he was her best friend, wouldn’t you want to promote a newby actor as much as possible? If he is her new best friend, what happened to her previous best friend? Did he or she get told to take a hike? Hmm..

How many people does the 02 hold? — 23,000 seats

• m

hpaddictedx said:
    I hate people who steal my ******* youtube videos when I rip them myself.
    OU is an ass. At least they could have credit you.
    It turns out this person might have ripped it themselves too but it still sucks

ugh what a whore
    she is such a discreace

• discoheavenn.

—————

I agree with you. It’s just that, like, how she dresses in the last time. What she does in her concerts even though she knows 5 year olds are watching, and her little sister too. That tattoo, I’m still not sure if it’s real, though. You know, just that things. I didn’t talk about like, her fashion on the red carpet or something. But, I completely agree with the last sentence you said.

lol at her saying that she did “hardcore” 80s for her birthday. I didn’t know booty shorts and middrifts were hardcore.

ugh what a whore
    she is such a discreace

• MZ

LMFAO my life story right here.

Haha :) we’re clearly twins ;)

• m

ugh what a whore
    she is such a discreace

• lovatocyrusjonass

totallyy agree! and classy or not, i lovee her style! miley is the best! and out of all the celebs she is the most normal and down to earth one <3

Why did she choose to perforn “Party in the USA” for the Queen of ENGLAND?

• ftwjvx=)

they can’t be!!I bought them on ticketmaster

• hpaddictedx

I love Miley.

• Laraaa

i’m pretty sure you just got your confirmation, so you can pick up your tickets. don’t worry about it :)

• ftwjvx=)

no,i got the confirmation by email and in like 2-3 weeks i got @ home the tickets…idk,now i’m worried,also bc i’m not english.

• discoheavenn.

After Miley met the queen & stuff she was like ‘OMFG. I MET LADY GAGA.’ and didn’t say anything about the queen. People are complaining about that.

Are you serious, people?! So, you’d much rather have a ‘fun’ day with the queen than pose with Lady, freaking, Gaga. Of course.

She’s a fucking TEENAGER. Like all of us, so just stop hating on her for NOTHING.

miley is really beautiful and so real and honest…

• MZ

I love her :) Such a big fan. When I was like 11/12 and Hannah Montana first came out she was seriously like my idol and then I hated her for like a year which I know regret because I see that it was for no reason :)

Miley can’t honestly believe her fans will grow with her. The Jonas Brothers and Hilary Duff both have said that, look what happened Hilary is now making straight to dvd movies and the jonas brothers are fading faster than her.

Something else I want to point out is that she has no hope at making a graceful transition into an adult movie/pop star.

• renee

thats reaLLY AMAZING THEN SHE CAN GAIN SOMEMORE FANS WITH BOTH AND HAVE HER OTHER FANS TO

• devilgrins

i believe that this is a rather smart move. take a break from music, act in a few movies. miley has a way of keeping herself in the news, so i believe she wouldn’t be fading that fast, as some people claim.

her next record will prob come out next autumn? like around august period. she puts one out every year. then, there is still the hannah montana 4 soundtrack (2010) and wings soundtrack (2011). so she won’t be completely off the music scene. think about that.

@miley4ever
    seriously, you really have that little faith in miley? i don’t know what to think about liam, but i seriously doubt he alone can make miley completely abandon music just like that.

• RENEE

okay i kinda agree with you but you havent seen anything but a change in style plus shes geting older trust me there isnt any 14 year old that goes to a 17 year old that goes doesent change just a little bit im 13 and allready changing

Miley come México I knoe that the UK loves you and respect you but we love you in México too, ahh Americans and now the Uk people are so effing lucky

OMJ!!! Who I am is # 187 on itunes & PITUSA is # 10!

That’s a really stupid idea. IDK Who is telling her that she’s a great actress but they need to STOP. If ya leave music now, there’s no coming back. Fact. — link??

shes so rude and trashy!! who chews gum like a fucking cow during an interview. fucking moron all of a sudden shes too good to be polite and nice??? i guess being a dirty whore is priority one. and her movie looks fucking lame..um how many more of these movies do we need. the notebook is one and only.

how long before she flips out and gets pregnant and shaves her head bald!!!!!!!! lol fucking lame bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• renee

i love her alot

• renee

im really ixsited

• Miley4ever

———————————————
    Yeh I know there is bound to be lots of changes as you grow up and trust me, I’m not against it. Neither I’m against the change in Miley’s style.

but the way she keeps saying that ‘I’m growing up so I need to change’ scares me. She sounds as if these changes aren’t occurring to her naturally but she is adopting this changes under someones influence (Liam most probably).

All I want to say is I’m not against the changes in Miley as long as its happening with her own wish and not under someone else’s influence. In future some decisions of her might even go wrong, I’ll still support her provided that she never looses her Face values.

• sorriso

Anonymous
    Dec 9, 2009 @ 11:19 am

I think she wants to break away from hollywood records. Because her future albums are probably not the style that Disney would support.— ARE YOUS INSANE?? HOLLYWOOD RECORDS WOULD CRY IF THEY LOST HER!
    ——————————————-
    AGREE !
    I LOVE HER :D

• Meow

That sucks though. You can tell she really wants to do all that sooner than a few years. But no, people have to be all over her and flip a shit.

• alex 127

she is the most normal and down to earth one <3
    agreed :)

Oh btw… new Nick post up

yeah sorry but we DONT GIVE A FUCK !

anyone see the tweets from noah and sweetnoahems its pretty werid they met though twitter and now they r bffs

http://twitpic.com/stsyl by my friend =)!

LOL. Please sent this everywhere:

KTLA Anchor Slams Perez Hilton
    Perez gets called a talentless dope.

• jjk

Yeah she’s working on her next and possible last album for a while, sold out 10 uk shows in 10 minutes, meeting the queen, the last song
    _________________________

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??
    Liam the manipulator

• jjk

—————
    Liam the manipulator

No Bitchassness said:

______________

omg i know, shes changed soooo much. something happened

its like the serena mystery in gossip girl after she came back from europe LOL

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??
    Liam the manipulator ___ I GUESS YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ OR LISTEN!!! ——————– CYRUS TO TAKE MUSIC HIATUS

MILEY CYRUS is to take a hiatus from music – so she can drop her teen pop star image and concentrate on a rockier sound.
    The 17-year-old Disney star is sick of clean-cut songs and is planning to give her music a drastic make-over.
    And she’s decided the best way to prepare her fans for an edgier sound is by taking a break from recording altogether.
    She tells British TV show GMTV, “I want to do my last pop record, I’m working on a record right now. I kinda (sic) want this to be my last record for a little while and be able to take a break and just get all the types of music that I really love… you know my favourite styles. And be able have something edgier and not have to worry about people saying, ‘Oh, this isn’t what her fans want to listen to.’ Because in a few years, as I grow up, so will my fans and I won’t have to focus on that as much and I’ll be able to have more of the sound of music that I’m into.” ——————-

omg i know, shes changed soooo much. something happened — lol she turned 16 and 17 into a young lady stupid! lmao

Liam the manipulator– YOU CANT FORCE NILEY! They are best friend but thats it! GET OVER IT!

__
    no i think its something depper than that, but i dont know anything so yeh lol.

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??

Isnt that what nick doing but the difference he did not take a break

• Chelsea-Rose

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

This is getting boring….
    Omg check this out. It;s hilarious. I laughed my ass off. But first you gotta read the description. Thank you YouTube for putting this in my “Recommended For You” thingy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwKSaXskq2A&feature=rec-rn-1f-3-HM

———————————–

LMAOOOO! LOVE IT! :)

• m

jjk said:
    _________________________

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??
    Liam the manipulator
    She said possible last album for a while. Like taking a break after her next album. She said it’s gonna be what fans want and it’s gonna be edgier and more pop.

Isnt that what nick doing but the difference he did not take a break ___ NO! Nick and the Admin are considered a new band! new sound.. Miley is the same person, same band. JB made too many albums. YOU HAVE TO Make less so the public wants it more! Just like Whitney did and Streisand did, HER MARKETING TEAM ARE VERY SMART!! Miley EP is Platinum while LVATT is only Gold! Miley is Top ten on itnues while Nick dropped off the itines 100 list and JB is no where to be found on the radio or BB or itunes! SMART MILEY!

Isnt that what nick doing but the difference he did not take a break_______ Miley has been working like crazy! EVERYONE DESERVES A VACATION & TIME OFF TO REFLECT & WRITE!!

no i think its something depper than that, but i dont know anything so yeh lol.
    like i dont really care about her style changes, but she seems just a little less i dunno…happy? ==== Are you kidding??? lol Miley is the HAPPIEST SHE HAS EVER BEEN! So happy for her!

I hope she goes to Australia on her vacation!!

TheRealShanna “Congratulations, your title has been promoted from ‘Bitch Nick’ to just ‘Nick.” …. i lovve PTP. bahahha
    8 minutes ago from web

Isnt that what nick doing but the difference he did not take a break
    Hm, not to be rude, what else can Nick do? (apart form maybe going to college, Nick, dude!)

Miley on the other hand has acting, and she is already booked for two films. It’s probably better for her to do one thing after the other, then she can concentrate better on what she is doing.

• wish

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

This is getting boring….

——————————————–

OMFG THAT IS GOLDEN ROFL!
    I’ve put it on repeat haha, you made my day for posting that thanks!

It’s just a guess. But she said something along the line that people want her to do music that is not her style and she wants to do something different.– Miley has her own STUDIO in her house! Her parents built it for her as a gift! Miley can buy her OWN record label haha

• Miley4ever

Yeh I second you. I love Miley a lot and will always love n support her. But I do feel that Miley has changed during the time when she was shooting for ‘The last song’

I blame Liam completely for this. That guy acted as a really BAD influence for Miley. Agree Miley is growing up but she never sounded so desperate about it. She has full rights to make her own decisions and choose the path she wants to follow BUT as I love n care for her, I really really wish that she never ever takes any wrong decision in the desperateness of ‘Growing up’ cuz shez already surrounded by lotzzz of hatred and I dont want her to suffer anymore cuz of any wrong decision wch Liam influences her to make (yes he is influencing her)

That guy is acting smart by showing his ‘I care’ attitude towards Miley and gradually transforming her into a Spoiled girl. I wholeheartedly wish that Liam gets lost from Miley’s life and ever comes back!

she will probly do more movies

• Hilary

she is the most normal and down to earth one <3

• renee

yeah she is

god, i love this girl :)

=)=)=) said:
    i’m going on the 19th!!can someone answer this : her tour’s paperless,but why did I got the tickets @ home??thx
    Her UK leg of the tour is not paperless. Only in the US.
    That’s why she sold out that quick in the UK. Don’t worry.

• =)=)=)

• Megan <3s Miley

gosh miley is SOOO amazing. i get the chills everytime i see the last song trailer. shes unbelievable<333

yes, all five seconds that you can see her. o_O

Her UK leg of the tour is not paperless. Only in the US.
    That’s why she sold out that quick in the UK. Don’t worry. ___ THE UK DOESN’T DO PAPERLESS TICKETS! YOU ARE FINE!

• m

IN case anyone wants to see the original!

• LoveLautner

Too lazy to watch. Did she say anything new/interesting?

• m

LoveLautner said:
    Too lazy to watch. Did she say anything new/interesting?

LoveLautner said:
    Too lazy to watch. Did she say anything new/interesting?
    Yeah she said she will take a break from singing until she and her fans are older.

aww i love her

• ftwjvx=)

whoever u are,I LOVE U,i was soo worried about it!!thank u soo much!!!

she is such a discreace — Gotta love haters who are illiterate! rotl!

• renee

i love you miley and i can wait for all of your new projects and stuff

FYI PEOPLE THE JINGLE BALL WASNT A KIDDIE CROWD!!

• No Bitchassness

No Bitchassness said:

Ha ha, fly on the wall. Maybe she will talk about it in her next book?

What do you think went down? All I can think of is boyfriend drama and the stalker.

LoveLautner said:
    Too lazy to watch. Did she say anything new/interesting?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBjG0NSvbhI — AFTER THIS ALBUM THAT SHE IS WORKING ON NOW, SHE WILL TAKE A BREAK.. SHE WANTS to write songs for a different Music direction! Like Nicks story.. Miley wants to do an EDGIER ALBUM! :)

ugh what a whore
    she is such a discreace

=========
    ‘discreace’ …Fail

• LoveLautner

___________________________

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

——————-
    She said she’s working on her new album.

She needs a break. She looked completely wiped out.

• Hilary

I LOVE her so freaking much =)

I love her so much but i really want to know what went down during the summer of filming the last song! == The beginning of the Movie, Miley was dating Nick (JUNE) Mid July she dumped Nick — Nick gets a twitter July 14th Hmmm.. Nick watches the tweet fest with Justin and Miley that started July 19th… Liam persued Miley because he fell hard for her and they hood up right before the Movie ended!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??
    No, not stop singing. Just like, she’s gonna wait until her fans are older to make another album (after this one shes working on) cause people are always like “Her fans dont listen to this and her fans dont listen to that” and because as she grows up, so do her fans…. idk.

• miley <333

She has a wonderful voice and is beautiful and has beautiful eyes. Fine hair, everything what she has is beautiful

*****beautiful girl***** <33333 MILEY CYRUS ***** OH YEAH

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing?? ___ LAST POP ALBUM!! THEN A BREAK to find her new sound! PLUS>> Miley will travel to Australia to meet Liams Mom & Dad & & family!!

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??

No, last album FOR A WHILE…she’s planning to take a break after next year I guess…

• Hilary

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

——————-
    She said she’s working on her new album.

I swear, i CAN NOT WAIT.

No Bitchassness said:

I guess being away from the hollywood scene and the paparazzi and all of her celeb friends gave her a chance to really think about her life and what makes her happy…maybe all of that thinking just confused her more, but she admitted she’s still learning.

LAST POP ALBUM!! THEN A BREAK to find her new sound! PLUS>> Miley will travel to Australia to meet Liams Mom & Dad & & family!! ___ HM is done in June.. THE GIRLS NEEDS A VACATION!!!!

I love her so much but i really want to know what went down during the summer of filming the last song! == The beginning of the Movie, Miley was dating Nick (JUNE) Mid July she dumped Nick ———————————— Nick gets a twitter July 14th Hmmm.. Nick watches the tweet fest with Justin and Miley that started July 19th… Liam persued Miley because he fell hard for her and they hood up right before the Movie ended!

• ET

She’s such a slut
    Yes she is. Problem with that?

Now bitch please go back to watch barney. Ok. Thanks:)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

HM is done in June.. THE GIRLS NEEDS A VACATION!!!!
    Yes! She never stops working! Miley needs a vacation!

Possible last album?? Why would she be retiring from singing??
    Because she wants to turn it up a notch and it sounds like somebody told her that her fans are not ready for that. But maybe it would be faster if you watch the video. ;)

FF 2:20

FF 2:20 _______________________ SHE said , her fans are growing up with her. I THINK Miley doesnt want to do what JB did! Too many Albums in too short of time!

• Hilary

ET said:

She’s such a slut
    Yes she is. Problem with that?

Now bitch please go back to watch barney. Ok. Thanks:)

eheh :)

• LoveLautner

______________________

Also she has to movies in the pipeline, so she will be quite busy after HM is finished in summer.

• ET

I love her personality so freaking much:)

• Alterego

I love how she talks haha.

I actually like that idea. I’m not a Miley fan/hater, but I think that’s one of the best career moves she can make. Unless her fans forget about her. Which I doubt. ________________________________________________ WHEN YOU TAKE A BREAK! Your fans WANT your Music BADLY! When you do Album after Album its like Nothing Special!

Nick talks Presidency and Prince12/09The first time I heard about the was in the summer of 2008. My little cousin Zayan, who was eight at the time, was visiting our house and promptly took control of both my room and TV. Before she arrived, I’d spend most of my time watching movies, but whenever she was over, it was all Disney, all the time. She watched nearly all the shows and specials regardless of how many times they were repeated, but when the Jonas Brothers were on, her interest peaked. She liked them all, and soon enough, so did I. There was something both innocent and charming about the band of brothers, who reminded me of the old-school boy bands I grew up with, like the Backstreet Boys or ‘NSYNC.

So today, when Nick dropped by the office to chat with MTV News correspondent Tim Kash, I just had to sit in, if only so the little one (she’s 10 now, but still a huge fan) could vicariously live through my experience.

Fresh off his Grammy nomination show performance, Nick came into the studio to talk about his upcoming solo album Who I Am (which hits stores February 2).

I actually wrote about Nick’s new venture when the news broke back in October. I remember calling my cousin to tell her about the story. She wasn’t surprised. Apparently, she has better JoBro sources than I do, so I figured this time around, I better get some real scoops.

Nick talked about everything from whether he would ever run for president (his nickname among his brothers is “Mr. President”) to how he is influenced by Prince (members of his backing band the Administration played with the Purple One) to if the Jonas Brothers plan to embark on another tour this summer. I would love to go into more detail, but there will be plenty from the interview rolled out on MTV News. Besides, I’ve got a certain fourth-grader I need to call first. Let’s hope she’s actually impressed this time.

Source: MTV.Com

Me too. I’m glad she’s not just pumping out album after album, or rereleasing the same one 40,000 times. I think it’s a good move. If she keeps herself visible with movie roles, I don’t think her fans will forget her. Hell even if she takes a break all together I don’t think her fans will forget.

• annamile

LOOOVE HER!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

This is getting boring….

• lovatocyrusjonass

i loveeeeeee your icon! :)

• Vic_2763

Dec 9, 2009 @ 11:14 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, Miley had a 4 record deal w. Hollywood Records, and she will have fullfilled that with the record she is working on.

AND, she does have a couple of film projects in the works. She said in a radio interview not long ago that she would be focusing on movies. So, she’ll be working on movies for the next couple of years and then reinvent herself musically.

I know she has:

In Development:
    Girls Just Want to Have Fun (details only on IMDbPro)
    Wings (details only on IMDbPro)

Girls Just Want to Have Fun will be her first movie apart from Disney.

SELENA SAID SHE ISNT FRIENDS WITH DEMI ANYMORE!! In a famous German teenager magazine was an interview with Selena where Demi and her litereally said they aren’t friends anymore. Selena said it was because she didn’t go to the party and she was disappointed by Demi when she was hanging with the Jonas Brothers. She all said it by herself and she also said, she doesn’t envy someone for their fame and all this stuff.

It was really the first time I’ve ever heard that they admit they aren’t friends anymore.

Awww, just like her buddy Taylor. So sweet.

• Anonymous45686915

——————–

you were there? how was the cake?

Miley is awesome. She gets to do awesome tings, because she is awesome. But she does look very, very tired and worn out. I really hope she gets a little break at some point :) I really admire Miley for being so strong, imagine all the hatrid she gets directed at her.. being at you. BLIMEYY! STRONG GIRL!

• m

You 12 year olds need to learn how to spell.

• blingbling

1st frist!?

• LoveLautner

I love her personality so freaking much:)

________________

I love your icon so freaking much:)

• HannahMary

=)=)=) said:

I got tickets too. It’s not paperless in the UK. :)

• discoheavenn.

Second!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

byeee

• Alterego

I miss 2007 Miley, not because she was dating Nick.
    But because she was just herself,even tho she says she’s being herself right now.
    and there was NO drama about Selena&Demi etc. :’)
    + When her concerts where sold out she was REALLY excited, now she’s just like “yeah I’m stoked”.
    But yeah idk :\

lol @ the fact that she performed Party In The USA.
    I was meant to be going to one of her shows but I was away so my friend didn’t buy me a ticket! :(

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh btw… new Nick post up.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh btw… new Nick post up.

i believe that rumor was proved false by her rep. either way, she is a fool for focusing on acting where her songs/antics are what made her famous. but whatever. i’m not complaining.

• whitefire

i love her =D

I wonder if Miley met Pixie! Pixie wanted her to meet Miley so bad! It was so cute! I want Miley & Pixie pictures!

• LoveLautner

This is getting boring….

________________________

hahahaha! Ohemgee, that’s brilliant!

• =)=)=)

get*

they’re fake tickets ^

• LuvNiley

Miley Twitter BG http://twitpic.com/st2mc
    Demi Twitter BG http://twitpic.com/rgj1q
    Selena Twitter BG http://twitpic.com/s7bwh
    Niley Twitter BG http://twitpic.com/ovs54
    JB Twitter BG http://twitpic.com/c61xp

beautiful girl :)

lol sweetheart you ain’t gonna have any fans left by then, i was dragged to one of her concerts and 99% of the people there were little girls. so long and thanks for all the fish, milerz. ___ Sure… Miley is GLOBAL! In the UK they know her as Miley! Have you seen a HM Concert lately? NO , just Miley concerts! NICE TRY! BUT FAIL!

no i think its something depper than that, but i dont know anything so yeh lol.
    _____________
    yehh, she look real happy all the timee :/