Nick Jonas Free Fort Hood TX Army Show

nick-jonas-admin

Musically reinvented Nick Jonas and rapper Chamillionaire will play a free concert in Fort Hood, Texas following a fatal shooting at the army base last month. An army psychiatrist, opened fire on his comrades at the base killing 13 and injuring more than 20 others.

The free concert, which will also feature the Zac Brown Band, Dana Carvey and Gary Sinise. The event at the Hood Stadium on Friday will also feature complimentary food, carnival games and rides and other entertainment to help heal the community. That’s nice, Nick can visit his Texas home!

Justin looks and sounds like a 10 year old atleast nick don’t look or sound like a baby

• Elizzle

this is really cool of him people need to stop hating on him…remember this is just a side project! Jonas Brothers will be back

———————–

If you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

If Nick’s project succeeds, he will blow his own brothers off so fast. He’s been planning this all along!

If it doesn’t do well, they will pretend it wasn’t supposed to be a big deal, back to JB…but trust they are pouring a ton of effort into this, even if they are pretending not to.

Yuck. :(

Just here hopeing that someone will start a conversation that includes Kevin & Joe, but I know that i’m wasteing my time, cause every time someone brings them up, they basically get ignored. Mainly just the Nick chicks are visting OU lately and all they want to talk about is Nick, Miley & Selena. It’s apparent half the Jonas fans don’t even bother with OU lately because of it, judgeing by the amount of comments “Jonas related” posts are getting lately. Even most of the “regulars” have disappered. Sad when a post about a bunch of B-list Disney stars at a Charity event or whatever gets triple the comments than a “Jonas” post on the same page nowdays.

dude. this post is about nick jonas. it says so at the top. if you would like to talk about the JONAS BROTHERS and not nick specifically, get off this post, wait for a jb post, or go to another site. no one is forcing you to be here. christ.

i know, these days it seems like every commenter here is in love with nick -_-

Seems that way because like i said, it’s mainly just the Nick girls visting OU these days.

Nick… Come to LONDON.

• Angela.

Have fun. x]

But seriously, he should have a concert in Caanaaadaaa!

• Angela.

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!

Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    Guess you really do need your brothers.Your album will fail.Justin is taking over now<3Sorry.

—————————————————–

Justin who?
    I don’t know him.

Justin Russo perhaps? x]

I wish I can meet nick Jonas again :) it was so good seeing him at Alexa chung (I was apart of the audience) nick was so funny haha

VOTE FOR NICKY AND HIS BROS HERE!!!
    Jonas Bros = Artist of FOREVER

• YouBelongWithMe

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!

Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    You aren’t Raven, you can’t tell from the future. So don’t say something is going to fail when you don’t know. You might be surprised at the end.

Does Nick Joe or Kevin ever really get breaks?! Wow they really work hard they really should be nominated for a Grammy.

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!
    Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    ____________
    Just because one song isnt good doesnt mean you can write off the entire album. At least wait for all the songs to leak. Then you can judge.

aw that’s sweet of him, i live near there and everyone was really shaken up when that happened.

• SJS

That’s nice of them to do. I hope we get to see videos of his performance. :) I wonder if his family will come too. I’m happy with all the Nick posts, but I do want to see the other 2 also!

• YouBelongWithMe

The reason why it just has been Nick posts because he has been focusing on his side project at the moment and the Jonas Brothers haven’t really done anything recently expect like performing at Disney World.

SICK.TO.DEATH.OF.NICK

• YouBelongWithMe

The guy is Justin Bieber.

SELENA SAID SHE ISNT FRIENDS WITH DEMI ANYMORE!! In a famous German teenager magazine was an interview with Selena where Demi and her litereally said they aren’t friends anymore. Selena said it was because she didn’t go to the party and she was disappointed by Demi when she was hanging with the Jonas Brothers. She all said it by herself and she also said, she doesn’t envy someone for their fame and all this stuff.

It was really the first time I’ve ever heard that they admit they aren’t friends anymore.!!!!!!!!!!!

then you are definitely on the wrong post…?

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!

Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    —————————————-
    can someone tell me who justin is? sounds kinda gay no offense

If you’re talking about Bravo, then save it. That mag is known for totally bullshitting. And pray tell when Selena has been to Germany? Yeah, that’s what I thought. GTFO.

• xoxokatie8

come play a free concert in toronto in the cold lol

sounds good to me;D

Some kid with a bowl cut.

Nick will fail! Mileys EP is Platinum.. LVATT is just Gold. I wonder if Nick will even make gold?

can someone tell me who justin is? sounds kinda gay no offense
    How can a name sound gay? Jeez

I miss Joe Jonas!
    nowadays it’s all about Nick’s solo career or Kevin’s rumored bachleor party n his wedding plans.

• Kourtney

youbelongwithme did you hear about the dick clarks new years thing! yay! :)

• xoxokatie8

can someone tell me who justin is? sounds kinda gay no offense

beiber. the kid who sings ‘one time’.
    he’s fifteen i think.

Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    Guess you really do need your brothers.Your album will fail. __ Do you see JB on itunes or on the radio or the charts or BB? JONAS & NICK FAIL!

Nick is number 54 on iTunes but who cares Nick and his stupid ass song sucks

• emi

jackie miley would be effin disgusted by you. you are no miley fan. i hope everyone realizes that you just hate miley and want to make her actual fans look bad.

anyway love nick and love jb <3

I wonder when you will realize that a true musician care more about their product than about money or chart positions? Sad, sad child.— That why Nick let scalpers buy his tickets! lol BTW no CD sales and your label drops you! It happened already to JB..

Scalpers buy everyone’s tickets, my dear. It is unavoidable, even with Queen Miley’s ~paperless tickets~. And seeing as how he recorded his entire album in a span of 8 days and also has a sold-out tour, I don’t think that being dropped is an issue here. Now go back to bed, my sweet.

Link. The magazine sounds like bullshit. But it wouldn’t surprise me. Selena is probably pretty anti-Jonas.

ahaha that guy? seriously?
    he’s fifteen? i thought he was like eight
    i was right gayyyyy
    i hatttte that song.

oh and youbelongwithme, anyone who is “better than nicky” is gay. duh. : )

• m

Does it really matter? Do you have a link?
    If not then it’s fake and you made it up.

• Cici

yummy

• Kourtney

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!
    Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    ******
    it’s obvious he’s doing this concert to try to get his name out there among people who don’t normally listen to him. he’s not doing a concert that just a bunch of girls would show up to.. even though they probably will

that girl typing in blue is a looooser!!!
    she has no life hating ppl shes probably never even met. i bet she’ll die of suicide lol

WOW, I really hate people. I don’t know why I skim through comments on this site, You people are ridiculous.

Number 1, Justin Bieber is going to be irrelevent by the end of 2010, mark my words. He doesn’t even have a video for his single yet, and It hasn’t begun it’s radio course yet, So OBVIOUSLY it’s not going to maintain a high spot on itunes, Because it hasn’t been circualated yet. Justin Beiber, don’t get me started. The kid can write a cute tune, But he isn’t EVER going to have a shot in being taken seriously in the music industry ever. Nick’s taken seriously in the industry, and is slowly but surly going to achieve fans out of the Jonas Brothers community.

GTFO, the person who said Justin is replacing nick.

• YouBelongWithMe

Seriously Nick’s single Who I Am is not failing. The single did really well on iTunes charts. So it doesn’t really matter where he is. Nick J is doing really well for himself. So those stupid numbers don’t mean shit, it is the music that counts.

• hpaddictedx

Omg okay who’s entering the fan art contest?

Just finished one photo shoot… Now off to the next one. The pictures look cool. Can’t wait for you guys to see them.
    about 3 hours ago from TinyTwitter

Reply Retweet This pretty funny. RT @CharlotteO_o @NickJonas My Biology teacher was talking about rose gardens and I blurted out your name. Awkward.
    about 6 hours ago from TinyTwitter

ikr she’s like threatened by nick or something. maybe she’s mileyyyy ahaha jk i know they don’t hate each other

• peacelovekatiee

ahhh i cant wait to see nick jan 8th in ny!!!!

Just Beiber? LMAO!

Anyhoo, Nick will likely not go far with this project. The kid is too ambitious. He’s trying to dominate the world or something. He needs to chillax. If he/they don’t they’ll burn out.

Besides, the 3 songs he’s shown us (Who I Am, Rose Garden, Conspiracy Theory) really, really fail. The sound is JB-nothing new. Why not just use the songs with them?

YouBelongWithMe said:

Yo Kourt I found a decent quality of Sparks Fly.
    *******
    the speakers aren’t obnoxiously loud for once! I love this song :)

Seriously Nick’s single Who I Am is not failing. The single did really well on iTunes charts.___ FOR A DAY! LMAO! _______ NOW IT TANKED!!!

hpaddictedx said:
    Omg okay who’s entering the fan art contest?
    *******
    I have the best idea for one, but I don’t know how to do all that photoshopping stuff, but I wish I did!

i like his songs better than anything on lv&tt, personally

• hpaddictedx

I haven’t done photoshopping in the longest time so i’m probably rusty. I’m going to try though :P

• YouBelongWithMe

Nick Jonas will be more successful then you will ever be sorry but it is the truth. That dude has talent.

• peacelovekatiee

ughhh guys justin biber is a fetus, he looks werid. he sings like a girl and he does not take good pics. i wanna punch that kid

Last time I checked it was #187.
    Its falling because its not getting any airplay on radio or disney channel. — You’re right it tanked! No one cares about it.. Bummer

• YouBelongWithMe

I need photoshop but it is like more than a 100 dollars which is really expensive for a software.

peacelovekatiee said:

He can’t look like a fetus. Do you know what a fetus is because you obviously don’t.

I have something called “Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0″ on my computer. IDK what it does though.

And Jackie, mate, it’s time to just give up and STFU. No one is buying your crap.

I wonder when we’ll hear news on Joe.

He’s been in the DL for for a while.

So Taylor is doing the New Years special? Okay, that’s 1/3. Now let’s get the other two on there.

• Nicksupport

Nick is number 54 on iTunes but who cares Nick and his stupid ass song sucks

Oh because you are SOMETHING!

Nick has huge talent … !! Many artist have huge talent but few people listen to them. Few people understood music.

His songs have beautiful words. Just listen these songs. And HE wrote these songs.

Talent =/= iTunes

OMJ!!! Who I am is # 187 on itunes & PITUSA is # 10!

• hpaddictedx

I just get the free trial and when it expires, I just reboot my computer to the day I downloaded the program and I get it back for another 30 days.

OMJ! Miley is most-known for a song that she doesn’t even like and she’s probably never going to have a single as popular as that is!

• peacelovekatiee

ummmm yea i do. im not one of justins little 10 year old fans…which he has alot of. i just dont see wat others see in him. nothin special

that girl typing in blue is a looooser!!!
    ——————————
    —————————————
    hah! she probably IS threatened by nick. lol i never thought of that. to the girl typing in blue, FAIL ahah
    You are talking about one of the people who shut down times square twice. who cares about miley? seriously
    nick is prob avoiding her because she’s prob not like the old miley
    k now i gotta stop talkin about niley b4 all the niley freaks come after me ;)

• m

Miley never said she didn’t like Party In The U.S.A. She said she didn’t write it and it’s not her style of music. She obviously likes it or she wouldn’t have recorded it or sing it live.

• kendra

i have a friend whose uncle was killed in this, i wonder if she’ll be invited to go. she loves nick so i hope so.

he looks deformed.
    i don’t get y ppl like him.
    he has a cute voice but all. he’s not even as good a singer as nick. he like breathes wayyyy too hard when he sings. i’m taking voice lessons. =) ppl say i’m so much better. not very flattering

• m

kendra said:

The song was to promote her clothing line.
    No ‘Pop” songs are anyone. Pop songs are supposed to be fun and thats what PITUSA is. Its a fun party song. IF you don’t get that I give talking to a teeny.

• YouBelongWithMe

Yo Kourt I found a decent quality of Sparks Fly.

tater_tingo. said:

whos jackie??

Some crazy anonymous person who is obsessed with Miley Cyrus

• tater_tingo.

—————————–
    um sure o.O

• Karo

Why are Miley fans so threatened by Nick? o_O They come onto his posts to hate him like every day. Weird.

Love Nick, can’t wait to see him in January, and it’s great of him to do this. :)

• YouBelongWithMe

I know they’re going to bring back April for another episode (the drunk lady who used to be in Glee club with Will) but I really dislike her and her irrelevant character. I have no idea what direction it will go in once it comes back..I hate when shows go on hiatus!!! I want to spam oceanups email to try to get them to make a Glee post after tonight episode.
    I think Oceanup should have post of Glee and Lady Gaga

• peacelovekatiee

Paranoid peaked at #37 on the Billboard Hot 100. – Fly with Me has peaked at #83 on the Billboard Hot 100, – “Keeping It Real”. To date, the song has not charted. — JB OFFICIALLY SUCKS!!

u offically sucks. tell me how many of ur songs have made it to Billborad Hot 100

Sensual singer Miley Cyrus’ Wonder World landed the No. 1 in the Hot Tours rankings with $6.2 million reported from five US markets. The top reported gross of just over $2 million was from a two-show stint at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY Nov. 18-19.

The combined attendance for both sold out shows at the Long Island arena was 29,277. The best-attended single show appearance came at Greensboro, NC Coliseum (17,597) on Nov. 22. Since it’s September kick off, the tour has earned over $38.6 million at the box office with a total of 39 shows reported by AEG Live, the tour promoter. Miley topped BRITNEY SPEARS with Aventura 3rd place.

ew thats where i go and live. y long island must u support miley??

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I think Oceanup should have post of the following people only:
    Taylor Swift
    Jonas Brothers
    Miley Cyrus
    Selena Gomez
    Demi Lovato
    Twilight stars
    Lady Gaga
    Gossip Girl
    90210
    And Glee
    ******
    HA I know right, and then the news about the Nickelodeon kids can have one lumped together category. Glee really needs its own category!!! I would say I’d just spam the heck out of Oceanups email but I tried to do it once and I guess since I was the only one doing it, no one cared. You’d think for how much we talk about it in all the posts they’d get the hint….

WE WANT A GLEE POST

• lianna

i just read mileys bottom of ocean lyrics and awww!! they’re so sweet =] but i wonder who she was talking about

• SomeoneThatYouDon’tKnow

Nicholas Jerry Jonas is the most talented guy in the Earth, he has real passion for music, knows how to sing and how to play instruments!!! so GTFO haters!! you just care about charges!! about how famous some person is!!! get a life, go masturbate yourself, eat your vagina(or penis)and shut up!! _|_

• Pontificator

peacelovekatiee said:

——————

No…it’s sad but true…JB started sucking when they started giving Nick J more power. LVATT is the Nick Jonas show, and guess what…no one loves it but people who want to marry Nick Jonas!

Nick’s simply not as good as his fangirls and his mommy & daddy and especially he himself all think he is.

Joe & Kevin need to join Bulldozer and THEN we’ll be in business.

ByeBye BB Nick.

Imagine seeing Cory’s face on Oceanup posts. That would be epic

• peacelovekatiee

-high five- :D

• blabberblah

Does it really matter? Because I thought music was just a form of expressing emotions.

I like LVATT. It has more of a mature sound. You can’t expect them to stick with the little kid rock for the rest of their lives.

times like this is when I wish I had an iphone… stupid blackberry

times like this is when I wish I had an iphone… stupid blackberry

I hate blackberrys. Every single person has one in Canada.

Those were not singles. That’s why they didn’t make real videos for them. Fly with Me was for NATM2 and Keep it Real was for JONAS. Now sit down Jackie, your delusional is showing. — REALLY?? THINK AGAIN!…… “Paranoid”
    “Paranoid” was released as the album’s lead single on May 12, 2009. Hollywood Records confirmed on April 29, 2009 that the track “Paranoid” would be the album’s official single. On May 7, 2009 the song was debuted on Radio Disney. It was released as an official radio single on May 8, 2009 and as a digital download on May 12.[15] The music video was directed by The Malloys.[16] The music video for Paranoid premiered on May 23, 2009 on Disney Channel. Paranoid peaked at #37 on the Billboard Hot 100.
    “Fly With Me”
    “Keep It Real”
    “Keep It Real” was confirmed as a single via Twitter[18]. The music video for the song premiered on September 6, 2009. The song was first used during the JONAS episode “Keeping It Real”. To date, the song has not charted.

–“Fly With Me” was released as a single on June 9, 2009. The song was first used during the end credits of the movie Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian. A music video for the song premiered on Disney Channel on June 7, 2009[17], and fellow musician, Jen Marks, also released her own version of the song in music video form. To date, Fly with Me has peaked at #83 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it one of the group’s lower charting singles.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Kourtney said:

times like this is when I wish I had an iphone… stupid blackberry
    ________________________________________

You have a crackberry?

I wish I had one or an iphone.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    ******

ughhhhh y is miley dragged into this post. it has nothin to do with her

• Nicksupport

Nick and Miley are very talented … But Miley is more famous because of Hannah Montana.

Talent =/= iTunes

So please stop talking about miley or justin. I love them but this is nicks post.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe- yes and I hate it, it’s evil and has a mind of its own

CCC- I wish I had an iphone because I hate the crappy condensed internet on my bb (or crackberry haah) I have an itouch but theres not a constant wifi connection

• Sarahwashere!

I’ll be there! I live on Fort Hood. I hear it will be amazing

Wait what’s going on with Taylor tonight??

• bravostef@ft.hood

The event was awesome but Nick Jonas did not perform a free concert at least not that any of us got to see. He walked on the stage said thank you and walked off. My son did not even get a chance to take a picture of him before he was gone. All the other celebrities were awesome and seemed to enjoy being there but the Jonas brother was a complete dissapointment!

• Check Cash Advance

This is so great. I’m super glad that Nick is doing this. He’s a great singer and a great American.
    Check Cash Advance

Justin Bieber is taking over why do you think Demi is all over his jock recently.

• Sondurrahh09

I know someone who live in that fort…

I think I’m getting LOKAJJS (Lack of Kevin and Joe jonas syndrom) :(

• sillydilly

OMG I cannot wait for this! I’m going!

• sillydilly

OMG I cannot wait for this! I’m going!

• mow.

nick jonas and chamillionare? what the fuck? but that’s nice.

Vote for JB for Best Artist at http://www.musiqtone.com . They REALLY need our help as their lead is rapidly falling. Vote up to 100 times per day until 12/31.

• pay day advances

Be in the ARMY it’s my dream since I was kid. I wanna be a nurse in the ARMY. Everybody say, you are crazy!! NO…I’m not!! I wanna do what make’s me happy and I will help peoples, and this it’s the most important for me…it’s so gratefull!! :) I’ll be, and when this dream come true I’ll be so gratefull for being able to do waht I love!! God bless you all!!

• Kourtney

I still think this is a wig.. it looks like fake hair.

• Anonymous928

Fly with me was not a released single. You obviously have no idea how charting works. It charted because it was played on the radio and you could download it on iTunes from the time it was released on LVATT. That doesn’t make it a released single. It was never actually a single in the US. In other countries, yes. Same story with Keep it Real.

Please have some clue before you post.

And I would love to see Nick’s band. Unfortunately he isn’t coming anywhere near my city. Maybe later. And isn’t it nice that he still does some many things to help other people.

……… Nick Jonas Promises ‘Changes’ On ‘Jonas!’
    He also discusses a possible Hannah Montana cameo. (12.9.09)

• YouBelongWithMe

Actually this may be a shock to you but there was a time that Nick did sound like that.

• m

YouBelongWithMe said:

That was before puberty. Didn’t justin already go through that?

hpaddictedx said:
    ****
    goodluck :)

Nick is number 54 on iTunes but who cares Nick and his stupid ass song sucks

Oh because you are SOMETHING!

His songs has beautiful words. Just listen these songs. And HE wrote these songs.

Talent =/= iTunes————- Who I am is #187 NOT # 54!

no one fuckin cares, you sack of crap

go obsess over something that actually impacts your life

damn

• crystal

The concert isnt for has beens. Its to help put the people on Post in a better mood. Its to help. And before you judge wait til the whole album is out. I hate people like that.

• hpaddictedx

I need an idea though.

*****
    yes she is! I wish they’d get NickJ&TheA to perform too but they have Akon and Natasha Bedingfield on the same one as Taylor I heard. I like Natasha, but I can’t stand Akon

• Shannonnnn(=

Ugh, i really hate people who are coming on here attacking Nick for NO reason AT ALL! You are so so sad to waste your time hating on a guy who has millions of fans & doesnt give a fuck about you! GET OVER IT. And stop tryna make Nick & Justin Bieber compete! They’re totally different.

Anywho, that’s really nice of Nick to do that free concert. :) Can’t wait for his album, i know its gonna be amazing :D Ohh & teenies, CHILL! The JB are STILL A BAND! Like Nick said, its just like Fergie, who did her solo thing & still continued with B.E.P! Stop attacking him! Joe & Kevin are obviously happy for him and gave him their permission!

Haha sorry for the big rant but people were pissing me off :L

Yeah before puberty at the age of 12 not 15.

• AAC

That is so sweet of him.

Jackie I’m going to virtualy strangle you! Do you have anything better to do than hate on Nick 24/7? >:(

lol the concert really is a bunch of hasbeen. Wow!

wasn’t the zac brown band just nominated for a grammy?

i believe she said that it “isn’t her”. it was obviously just meant to generate cash, seeing as those sorts of meaningless autotuned songs are “in” right now. but w/e. __ lol your comment still doesnt help the fact that Nick is failing!

OMJ!!! Who I am is # 187 on itunes & PITUSA is # 10! —————— JUST AS I PREDICTED! COME ON 200!!!!

• kendra

…what does that have to do with anything? you need to stop getting so worked up about nick. it’s unhealthy.

• Kourtney

Yeah before puberty at the age of 12 not 15.
    ******
    you know everyone reaches puberty at a different age right? It doesn’t happen for everyone at the age of 12. Some people just grow slower than other people. Like I was about 5’4 in 4th grade.. while everyone else was still only 4′ something. I was the freaky tall girl (now I’m an average 5’6) I’m sure Justin was always the short kid in class because his body is just maturing slower than other people and that includes his voice

I pity Miley for having such horrible fans such as yourself. She will never be taken seriously as an actress or as a musician because of people like you.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Why are people talking about Justin Beiber in here?

Nick has FREAKISHLY SMALL HANDS! I bet you his Pickle is small too!

• AAC

________

• peacelovekatiee

really guys stop saying nick is failing. first off he has a sold out tour. i dont think thats failing. people need to get use to the idea!! he has only realsed to full songs n a preview of the third song yesterday!! u guys r judging him to fast!!

• m

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    Why are people talking about Justin Beiber in here?
    they’re trying to promote him.

Miley = PLATINUM JB = GOLD NICK = Screwing the Gold digger CG!

• Shannonnnn(=

Because Justin Bieber obsessed teenies came on here attacking Nick & saying Justin is replacing him (which is b.s)

Oh btw, loveeee your pm :D haha

Glee tonight

• m

peacelovekatiee said:
    I think that’s the problem with JB and their music. Their fanbase is mostly girls and all they care about is seeing him. They don’t care about the music they only care about looks and that’s why their tours do really well but their music sales aren’t very good.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I rather listen to a song that means a lot to the artist even though it’s doing poorly then listen to a song with no meaning and means nothing to the artist and it’s high up on the charts. -_-
    ___________________________________________

I completely agree with you.

Almost all of the music I listen to has never been at the top of the charts.

And the music doesn’t have autotune in it. I can’t stand autotuning on songs.

Miley = PLATINUM _____ JB = GOLD ____ NICK = Screwing the Gold digger CG! — trufax!

• peacelovekatiee

Dec 9, 2009 @ 01:31 pm
    AAC said:

________

——————

• Shannonnnn(=

Oh btw, loveeee your ***dp :D haha

That makes absolutely NO sense. I’m sorry that Miley’s tour didn’t do as well as you’d like it to, but you Miley fans really need to stop taking it out on Nick.

• YouBelongWithMe

The music counts not the numbers.

yup i listen to wat has meaning and wat i can relate to. i dont care if a song is number 1 or number 0. songs bout feelings and passion — Songs with Passion lol LIKE BURNIN UP?? rotfl

They’re only threatened by Nick when he isn’t dating Miley, really. Its like a never-ending cycle of delusional.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

YouBelongWithMe said:

Glee tonight
    _________________________

EEEEPPPP!!!

Love Finny in your icon.

I found one like yours from lj and it has “I’ve been…and then a box with naughty and a box with nice in the background. Naughty is checked off.”

I might upload it to here. Maybe not.

No, songs like Black Keys and Turn Right.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Glee tonight
    *****
    AHHHH OMG. I’m so annoyed that its going away for about 4 months!

yup i listen to wat has meaning and wat i can relate to. i dont care if a song is number 1 or number 0. songs bout feelings and passion__________ Songs with passion.. Mileys Goodbye, Bottom of the Ocean, Driveway, Miss you, etc.. JB, Black Keys, Turn Right, BTS w/ and Miley, etc etc etc.. Any of these make the charts or released as singles? NO!

i know, these days it seems like every commenter here is in love with nick -_-

bBcause he’s talented, cute on his twitter and attractive. Why SHOULDN’T we like him?

• peacelovekatiee

No, songs like Black Keys and Turn Right.

and dont forget a little bit longer
    who i am has meaning to if u guys actually listen

EEEEPPPP!!!

Love Finny in your icon.

I might upload it to here. Maybe not.
    You should. I am really excited about tonight but I am just like curious on what the plot is going to be in April because all the show focused on was the baby drama.

No, songs like Black Keys and Turn Right — They were never released as singles , cause they KNEW they wouldnt work well.!

• YouBelongWithMe

AHHHH OMG. I’m so annoyed that its going away for about 4 months!

I know oh well I have 2 things to look forward too Glee and Fearless Concert.

wat miley song has meaning????

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Imagine seeing Cory’s face on Oceanup posts. That would be epic
    *****
    yes it would :)

anyways I got to go, I’ll be on later. later!! :)

I mean I love nick j to death but ummm what the hell are these guys going to do listening to him. I mean maybe the families on base will love it but idk how they will feel about him.

ugh, i kind of miss the jonas brothers, i mean i havent seen joe in FOREVER :p

I’d be more excited to see the Zac Brown Band…

• juliecouture

come play a free concert in toronto in the cold lol

• Anonymous2543

ahh man i wouldn’t want to see nick alone, i only wanna see the jonas brothers together, they were much more original

CUTENESSSSSSS !! Believe me! (Joehawk)

CUTENESSSSS!! Believe me! (Joehawk)

cool LOVE HIM!

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!

Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!

• m

Going to an event for hasbeens already Nick! LOL!
    Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    who’s Justin?

bashing someone for charity work, how sweet of you.

• NICK J IS OFF MY CHAIN

who’s justin? justin gaston? hah no way
    JB ALL THE WAY jo bros RULE

what friday?

• Umhiii?

Aww thats nice that him and the other bands are doing that. That was a hectic couple of hours for me because my brother was at Fort Bliss when the shootings went off and thank God that he is still here today.=]

• case

That’s really awesome that they are doing a concert there. Those guys deserve it after all they went through.

Black keys, BTS etc. are like Beatles-lite lyrics compared to Miley’s “meaningful” songs. The girl can not write.– Mileu co wrote BTS and Goodbye Bottom of the Ocean

Again Miley’s lyrics are shit comapred to some of JB’s lyrics, specificly on theri latest album. And Miley didn’t cowrite BTS, notice how she’s last on the names list? Its because she contributed little to nothing.

The Jonas Brotehrs haven’t released anything since Paranoid(Fly with me was just a radio disney released single and for the NATM2 soundtrack) because they’re focusing on touring, nick’s album and kevin’s wedding. ——————————————————- WRONG! FLY WITH ME WAS THEIR 2 ND SINGLE AND CHARTED # 83 in the charts! KEEPING IT REAL was the third single that did not chart! Paranoid charted at # 38!

wat the hell is Goodbye Bottom of the Ocean. is it for spongebob or somethin???

• hpaddictedx

Oh snap Glee’s last episode is tonight. I have to honor it.

• K2Rocks

And this is suppose to be a side project.. Its not even with the Administration.. WE NEED THE JONAS TOGETHER!!!!

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I know oh well I have 2 things to look forward too Glee and Fearless Concert.
    ******
    true, I’ll see Taylor again possibly twice before Glee comes back on. wow thats weird for some reason. I really wonder what they plot will be since there probably won’t be any baby drama… hm..

yes it would :)

anyways I got to go, I’ll be on later. later!! :
    BYE Speak to you later

wat the hell is Goodbye Bottom of the Ocean. is it for spongebob or somethin??? — Good bye was for Nick and Bottom of the Ocean was rewritten for Nick

And Miley didn’t cowrite BTS, ——— lol THATS WHY MILEY & JB SHARE THE SONG! FAIL!! you are an idiot!

• YouBelongWithMe

I think it was dumb to just focus on the baby drama because what is the show going to be on in April. Oh well. I just want it to be April.

• Kourtney

Zac Brown Band, I love them :)

YouBelongWithMe is a crazy TSwift and Fetus lover.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I miss Joe.. :(

then go to a joe fansite o_O not that hard bro

Nick is number 54 on iTunes but who cares Nick and his stupid ass song sucks LOL Number 54?? HELL NO TRY #154!!

• m

Last time I checked it was #187.
    Its falling because its not getting any airplay on radio or disney channel.

‘the wokers have nothing to loose but their chains. But they have the whole world to gain. Workers of the world Unite’

Kourtney said:

youbelongwithme did you hear about the dick clarks new years thing! yay! :)
    Yes I am so happy because I love that show and Taylor even makes it even more better. I do not know if it is either live or pre-tapped. Oh well.

who fuckin cares about where nick is on itunes, he hasn’t even promoted the damn single on radio or tv or in interviews seeing as how he always performs a different song

if this is what y’all spend your time obsessing over then y’all need LIVES

And seeing as how he recorded his entire album in a span of 8 days and also has a sold-out tour,– SOLD OUT?? The venues are SMALL & THE SCALPER BOUGHT THE TICKETS!

Doesn’t matter who bought the tickets, honey. It is sold out. Therefore it will turn a profit. Stay in school.

• tater_tingo.

whos jackie??

• trufax

the anonymous girl who keeps typing in caps and hates nick for hours every day. just ignore her.

• YouBelongWithMe

Your single is falling off the ITunes chart after a week!
    Guess you really do need your brothers.Your album will fail.
    More like you will.