Nick Jonas Presidency & Going To College

Nick Jonas talks about being called ‘Mr. President’: ‘Not so much [fascinated] with politics, but more just about the fascination with the president. The opportunities that we’ve had to go to the White House, the times that I’ve joked about wanting to be president and all that, I’m taking [it] somewhat serious.’

On his albums songs: ‘Obviously, I have a lot of time to think about that, but it was something cool to do with this. And it gave me some inspiration, and having a list of a hundred of these things that I could take and make them double meanings ..only four of them stuck. Oval Office’ is a song that didn’t sound that cool.’

• Anonymous25

OMG this boy is so clever love him!!! :)

taylor swift has nothing on joe

ugh seriously where are the post of kevin and joe im tired of his administration

• Alterego

CAN WE STOP WITH THE FUCKING NICK POSTS? I MISS KEVIN AND JOE!
    Same here.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Same here.
    Yeah.

there was a kevin posts a few posts back

• ssexybeast

LOVE Nick!

me 2:( whats been happening with joseph?

• Dumm Blonnd

I WANT JOE DAMMIT.
    And a little Kevin would be nice too. D:

• Aryanna

Love Nick. :)
    But I want Joe & Kevin !!! :(

• LoveLautner

I’m glad Joe is actually having some downtime from the press and that. He deserves it.

VOTE4NICK.
    i miss joe nick and kevin together..
    its really cold where i live..burrrr.*

LOL You can’t post something if nothing’s happening. Clearly Kevin’s concentrating on getting the wedding rockin’, and Joe’s enjoying a break from paparazzi. I’m sure they’re intentionally giving Nick the spotlight so he can push NJ&TA. Chillax, peeps.

Screw Kev! I want Joe!!!! :(

aww adorable

Heah, he better be joking about that thing.

• ssexybeast

Love Nick. :)
    But I want Joe & Kevin !!! :(
    That guy in your icon looks super familiar.

• LoveLautner

________________

The way you phrased that made me love the Jonas Brothers more. I didn’t know that was possible.

His administration is made of 30+ year olds.-

• mate

hahah he’s so funny now lol.
    and joe’s auditioning for some acting roles. so yeah if you hate nick then don’t go to his posts. thanks

• Aryanna

ssexybeast said:

Love Nick. :)
    But I want Joe & Kevin !!! :(
    That guy in your icon looks super familiar.

Hmmm… If I tell you Percy Jackson, or Jack & Bobby, or 3:10 to Yuma, or The Butterfly Effect ?? Guess who ! :D

• ~

His administration is made of 30+ year olds.-

…..

so? for sure they are great artists
    and people. and THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

• Anonymous928

He is way to busy to be dating. And she has her dancing in LA right now. Get over it.

I really liked this interview. He looked so good and he is fun to listen to. Without his brothers next to him to lean on, he speaks a little more. Oval office. Yea that doesn’t sound like it would have worked.

And isn’t it nice that he knows that to even think about a future in politics he should have an education. Not just be elected because he sings.

• ~

Miley is way better than SLUTlena HOEmez! That fake bitch!
    Selena is such a slut! No wonder she doesn’t have friends!

MILEY FTW! At least Miley has class

……..

miley and selena have nothing to do with this. go take your shit somewhere

• Hilary

He is so gorgeous

love love love him <3

On going to college: ‘We’ll have to wait and see. The first step to the whole process is going to college and getting that in there. I visited a couple colleges this past summer. It was interesting to see how it would all work out and what the timing would be, but that might be in the future some day.’___ With Miley Nick wants College.. With Courtney he doesnt! NICE JOB COURTNEY!

• ssexybeast

LOL. I love how the people getting mad about all of the Nick posts are “Joe Girls”.
    I’m a Joe Girl…and I don’t mind :)

• miley supporter

Good to see he’s at least thinking about college,because once education is very important.Stop complaining about joe+kevin obviously there’s nothing for oceanup to post.It’ll come,don’t worry!!!! ps-this guy is always so chilled+mature,you wouldn’t think he was 17yrs.. xo

• !

==

IKR? and the one who’s really mad for sure is the shaunae chick. its like she wants nick to die.

MORE ARTICLES:
    “Nick Jonas And The Administration Announce Tour Dates” – MTV.com
    “Nick Jonas Says Performing Without His Brothers Was ‘Different’” – MTV.com
    “Nick Jonas Is Looking For Love On Who I Am” – MTV.com
    “Nick Jonas Debuts New, Darker Track ‘Rose Garden’” – MTV.com
    “Nick Jonas Says His Brothers Are ‘Supportive’ Of Solo Side Project” – MTV.com
    “Nick Jonas Talks The Presidency And Prince In The Newsroom” – MTV Newsroom
    “The Buzz On: Diane Birch (Nick Jonas Mentioned)” – MTV Buzzworthy
    “Nick Jonas Talks Kevin’s Wedding, Man Purses And Pedicures, And Road Tests ‘Conspiracy Theory,’ On ‘It’s On With Alexa Chung’” – MTV Buzzworthy
    “Nick Jonas Throws A Presidential First Pitch On ‘It’s On With Alexa Chung’” – MTV Buzzworthy

why do famous ppl need to go to college doesnt make since they already have a career

HIS HANDS ARE FREAKISHLY SMALL!

• ssss

Dec 9, 2009 @ 11:56 am

HIS HANDS ARE FREAKISHLY SMALL!

………..

sooo? you’re the same person who keeps on saying that. seriously.

HIS HANDS ARE FREAKISHLY SMALL! __ He is aware of that! Thats why he always has his hands in his pockets all of time. Poor boy :(

Nick has changed so much with Courtney and NOT for the better. ;/

oh my freak. WHAT are you on about. How can you say he changed so much with her when you dont even know if they were actually together? And you have NEVER known nick personally, so you can’t say he ‘changed’ for the wrose, maybe he was always like this. And also, an important part of life is acceptign change, you cant accept the 14 yr old nick to be the same when he’s 17, people change. Accept it.

• Aryanna

ssexybeast said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about lol

It’s Logan Lerman on my icon ;)

• tada

yeah the same person what else.

LOL. Please sent this everywhere:

KTLA Anchor Slams Perez Hilton
    Perez gets called a talentless dope.

PEREZ IS A TALENTLESS JERK!! WATCH!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1dyRFhRHbY SEND THIS EVERYWHERE!

• Angela.

He has a song called Oval Office?

Haha. He’s such a muffin. :]

COURTNEY HAS CHANGED NICK! HE WANTED TO GO TO COLLEGE! :(

• m

He’s not going to college. People only go to college when they want to start a career which Nick already has or when they want to fuck a bunch of girls which he doesn’t do since he has a purity ring

• m

Angela. said:
    He has a song called Oval Office?

Haha. He’s such a muffin. :]
    No he dosn’t. He said he doesn’t have one because it sounded corny

I miss Joseph :(

• Anonymous25

and u still with the stupidity… NICK AND COURTNEY ARE NOOOOOOOT DATING!!!! stop with this shit!!! jeez __ HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET??

• YouBelongWithMe

I hope he goes to College to get away from the paparazzi and for him to take a break. Not right now but maybe in a few years

In a famous German teenager magazine was an interview with Selena where Demi and her litereally said they aren’t friends anymore. Selena said it was because she didn’t go to the party and she was disappointed by Demi when she was hanging with the Jonas Brothers. She all said it by herself and she also said, she doesn’t envy someone for their fame and all this stuff.

It was really the first time I’ve ever heard that they admit they aren’t friends anymore.

Jackie is holding on for dear life with the Courtney and Nick rumor even though Nick has been out and about for about a month with no Courtney in sight. ___ Courtney goes to Nick house, Nick goes to her apartment! How many pictures did you see of Nick and JB at Mileys house when Nick and Miley were dating? NONE!

Selena & Demi are no longer friends!

Anonymous said

I second that.

Everything Miley touches turns PLATINUM.
    Everything Nick touches turns to GOLD.

Nick has changed so much with Courtney and NOT for the better. ;/

• m

Selena & Demi are no longer friends!
    good to know

We are excited for Nick!

Oh please. In the past when there’s simply been 2 Joe posts in a row, all the Nick girls were out in droves having a hissy fit that they weren’t getting enough of their precious Dickolas, so do us all a favor and STFU with your hypocritical comment.

I hope your fucking children come out retarted, cuntbag.

• allison

does this mean that there are only 4 songs on the album? or am i just dumb haha

Vote for JB for Best Artist at http://www.musiqtone.com . They REALLY need our help as their lead is rapidly falling. Vote up to 100 times per day until 12/31.

• AAC

He’s such a cutie.

x17 online courtney in the car

\
    no she wasn’t, try again.

I love him

Nick i love you.

But we did see them at events together, just like we did with Nick and Selena. GTFO.

• MZ

He’s adorable :) I hope he gets to go to college just for the normal college experience :)

NICK’S SINGLE IS FALLING OFF THE ITUNES CHART AFTER A WEEK.LOL!

• Alterego

He’s cute!

• @Nelenaburninup

OMG! HE’S AWESOME

Nelena rulez :)

• m

Who I Am is #187 DON’T LET IT DROP OUT!

x17 online courtney in the car

CAN WE STOP WITH THE FUCKING NICK POSTS? I MISS KEVIN AND JOE!

“IVE LOVE NICK JONAS” BEATIFUL
    estoy creazy por TI MIL KISS

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Luv him. Adorableeee <33

• overyou

M I think you are the Anonymous troll.Seriously.

I JUST IMAGINED JOE POOPING

im tired of nick already. i wish he was more… interesting…but hes boring.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWIthMe,

did you hear about Dick Clarks new year thing!! YAYAY

• ssexybeast

I have no idea what you’re talking about lol

• renee

nick is amazing and he would be a wonderful president

• Nicksupport

I changed my icon … I like it! :)

Nick talks Presidency and Prince 12/09

The first time I heard about the was in the summer of 2008. My little cousin Zayan, who was eight at the time, was visiting our house and promptly took control of both my room and TV. Before she arrived, I’d spend most of my time watching movies, but whenever she was over, it was all Disney, all the time. She watched nearly all the shows and specials regardless of how many times they were repeated, but when the Jonas Brothers were on, her interest peaked. She liked them all, and soon enough, so did I. There was something both innocent and charming about the band of brothers, who reminded me of the old-school boy bands I grew up with, like the Backstreet Boys or ‘NSYNC.

So today, when Nick dropped by the office to chat with MTV News correspondent Tim Kash, I just had to sit in, if only so the little one (she’s 10 now, but still a huge fan) could vicariously live through my experience.

Fresh off his Grammy nomination show performance, Nick came into the studio to talk about his upcoming solo album Who I Am (which hits stores February 2).

I actually wrote about Nick’s new venture when the news broke back in October. I remember calling my cousin to tell her about the story. She wasn’t surprised. Apparently, she has better JoBro sources than I do, so I figured this time around, I better get some real scoops.

Nick talked about everything from whether he would ever run for president (his nickname among his brothers is “Mr. President”) to how he is influenced by Prince (members of his backing band the Administration played with the Purple One) to if the Jonas Brothers plan to embark on another tour this summer. I would love to go into more detail, but there will be plenty from the interview rolled out on MTV News. Besides, I’ve got a certain fourth-grader I need to call first. Let’s hope she’s actually impressed this time.

Source: MTV.Com

• LoveLautner

The Butterfly Effect was one weird-ass movie. Admittedly, I watched it when I was 10, but it confused/creeped the hell out of me.

I love just randomly commenting.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I think it’s great that he wants to go to college. It seems that so many young stars don’t go to college. This gives him something to lean back on when he is done with all the singing.