Miley Cyrus ALAN CARR CHATTY MAN

Part 2 & 3 under!

dONT FUCKING CALL HER A SLUT OK ? II’LL KICK YOUR FUCKKNG ASS BITCH.

BTWWW. I TIHNK SHE’S GOTTER BETTER AND BETTER LOOKING OVER THE YEARS, SHE LOOKS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALWAYS LOOKS PIMPED OUT AND I REALISED THAT DEMI LOVATO,SELENA GOMEZ, ALL THE OTHER DISNEY STAR COULD NEVER REALLY LEVEL WITH HER STARDOM AROUND THE WORLD SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW HER, SHE’LL ALWAYS HAVE WAY MORE FANS. alsoo she has the star quality.. :) and she reminds me alot of like beyonce, britney, the way they perform, they put a persona on and perform and in regular day life they’re really sweet and nice but on stage they can perform with alot of seduction, good dancing, they have a PERFORMANCE rather then just singing up there. anywayss muchhhh lovee mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy your fucking awesome no matter what. we have your back

• blingbling

yay:)

What’s wrong with her voice? So squeaky.

The outfit where she covers up and I don’t like it haha. She sounds good hear though. She focused more on the song than the dancing and it shows.

• heyjonas!

@aicohsantiago

• Sallee Fierce

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UGLY TWILIGHT WANNA BE GAY GUY!

• heyyou?

why??????who are you???? hahahaha :)

• heyjonas!

you angel!! :)

• Shabalabadingdong

there’s going to be hate, but, oh well.
    she looks pretty(:

Guys, you can’t even hear her voice. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

• ilovejoe

LOVE HER:) totally my idol! and she ROCKS so gorgeous and talented! any haters, yall are JEALOUS! get a life, k thanks.

peace&god bless

• heyyou?

me?angel? nooooo! im evil! i eat kids. lol. jk. have a good day.

PS. get a life! lol

She looks gorgeous.
    She should marry me. lol :)

Basically he gives 5 facts about the record:
    1. recorded at Blackbird studios
    2. Michael bland (Drummer) also played with JB when recording Paranoid and Hey Baby
    3. His grandfather was in Nashville with him. they rented a house on a ranch.
    4. Stronger was written with Leeland
    5. Kings of Leon recorded their latest album at the same studio
    6. Bonus fact: youtube video of the basketball was from when he was in nashville recording this record.

She looked great! She danced great, she sang great & she was funny! Awesome! They Loved her! :)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

she is absolutely beautiful.

SO PRETTY!

lol didn’t you watch the segment right after this, it was basically all of them making fun of her. i guess they didn’t get along so well. but w/e.

i like her outfit… thingy.

she is absolutely beautiful. — Nick had good taste!

Wow, I need her makeup artist ASAP.

she thought guy was talking about her tattoo when he said breath lol

• mow.

nah, i think she’s gonna marry me :) sorry!

• mileyyy_

She looks so pretty. I love herrr !

did she admit to drinking?
    idk

slut

She looks so pretty!

Lol yeah but it’s not as big of a deal in England so I guess it doesn’t matter…?

• Bre

Miley wants to know “who she is” hmmmm. I think Niley fans are rubbing off on me cuz i’m taking that line way to seriously.

did she admit to drinking?
    idk

—————-

no, in another video she says her dancers had their own little fun before they came and at her party everyone just danced all night.

pepe

she thought guy was talking about her tattoo when he said breath lol

uh, no? lol…

• esmee

god ikr? she’s ugly as sin in candids but on tv so pretty. someone steal that make-up lady and give her to me!

• ARG-ima Piratian

I’m watching boy meets world.. so I muted the last video and watched it.. and OMG SHE IS SUCH A WEIRD PERFORMER.. O_O
    I mean like the way she moves.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ha! Adorable!

• hpaddictedx

I hate this site.

she looks gorgeous wow! hot! hot! hot!

she so funny and outgoing lol.

• mow.

Hah, I marry Miley and so do you. :D We can both marry her. Things solved!

ohhhhh hahaha i gotcha and i agree! :))))

• ARG-ima Piratian

i’m curious as to how an acoustic version of PITUSA would sound like x]
    ____
    Go to Youtube and Google party in the USA Savannah Outen or whatever her name is.. I think it was in acoustic..

I hate this site.

You’re not alone, beleive me.

• J-Bug

Miley is amazing.
    She’s soo fun in interviews I love her :).

• ARG-ima Piratian

Ohhh myyy goddd.. If you hate the site then why do you come on itttt? lol, not trying to hate.. just asking.

lol why are you on it then?

<>h3>

THE CLIMB was submitted to the category of Best Song Written for a Soundtrack by mistake. damn! Wrong Category, that suckks!

• iFail2Much

Addiction. Is like a drug.

I think he WAS talkin about her tattoo when he said BREATHEEE cuz he said it in a weird tone lol

No, she just kept going and going in the end that’s why he said “And breathe!”
    I think the British are not used to so fast talking without a stop. She got the same reaction when she was on Jonathan Ross, he made fun of her.

• mow.

Addiction. Is like a drug.

it really is, i’m supposed to be finishing up my essay…..

I like it:)

I love her outfit. Its sexy but cute.
    I love how shes so down to earth, funny and confident.

Not saying names..xD but certain girls cant perform this freely and confidently.

Befroe you hates start saying I’m kissing miley’s ass, shut up. Cause I’m being honest here, and this is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

I’ll always be a fan of her. She’s not one of those cookie cutter people, shes’s her own person.

ice cream

she thought guy was talking about her tattoo when he said breath lol

uh, no? lol…
    thats why she said hit the buzzer

oreo

No, she just kept going and going in the end that’s why he said “And breathe!”

I agree. I love her.

• HannahMary

did she admit to drinking?

I don’t think so, I think Alan was asking if anyone snuck alcohol into the party and she was implying that her dancers were drinking before they turned up.

chips ahoy

she thought guy was talking about her tattoo when he said breath lol

uh, no? lol…
    thats why she said hit the buzzer

———————

no he said and breathe because she gave a really long answer

• YouBelongWithMe

Very talented

• Tashahahaha

Heres another video of it, all in one video.
    I dunno if the quality is much better or not.

She’s so pretty!

pahaha :D, what do you mean, what about we share? aha

Hah, I marry Miley and so do you. :D We can both marry her. Things solved!

wow. shes really pretty :)

i love miley sooooooo much she;s so pretty and so funny i lovvvvvvve u miles

What’s funny about her performance is that in the UK when she sings ‘and a michael song was on’ and shakes her hips everybody is cheering. :)

And I love her Xenia outfit.

Nick Jonas continued his discussion with MTV. Here he dishes on FIVE things about Nick Jonas and the Administration.

What I want to know is, where were all the Jonas Brothers fans in Nashville, TN when Nick was there recording his album? To quote Mushu from Mulan, “Okay, people, people, look alive. Let’s go. Come on. Get up. Let’s move it. Rise and shine. Y’all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me.” A little creepy stalking of the boys never hurt anyone! I kid, I kid!

• iFail2Much

OHHHH and she looks SUPER HOT in that little tight dress ;)

Lol she definitely does.

• ImNotAnnoying

I love her

ilovemusic said:

I don’t care if his album does good or bad….I’ll still love him either way<3 — poor nick, hes no Miley :(

I love Nick way more than I love Miley.
    For starters, Nick actually writes his own music…

Now run along little Jackie…
    —————
    Miley wrote her own music for the song I miss you, it was for her death granfather. She probably writes all her songs with her guitar, and then she tell the person how she wants things to go and what to put on. MIley unlike nick has done more than him for the last couple of years.

while he has been able to concentrate mainly on music, miley was doing movies,her tv show,school work,video,songs and performances, writting her book,designing her clothing line ,doing charity work.

Now nick is doing jonas but he wasn’t before, beside that what did nick do? nothing but music, Miley has done so much more than him..

So give her credit. She has done more than any other disney kids right now.

So…?
    Because she WANTS to.

Nick’s whole freaking life is music, that’s why. He probably doesn’t even want to do JONAS, Disney’s just making him.

Miley likes to sing and act, so that’s why she’s doing all that. Nick focuses mainly on his music. One of the reasons why I love him so much.
    ——————–
    it must suck to be a part of disney. you will is their command.

__________________________________

uh , nick also does all he can to raise awareness about diabetes &&raises money to help find a cure . sure miley does all those things , but lets face it . . . she`s not the best actress , her vocals aren`t the best &&she isn`t the best role model . she`s a bit scandalous if you ask me .

but yeah , music is nick`s life . that`s what he loves most , more than acting , &&you can here all the passion he has for it in his songs . lets not compare the two . . . they`re totally different people .

nick will be just fine . [=

And I love her Xenia outfit.

lol xena

Miley is the fucking best! random but it needed to be said!

Lol she definitely does.

said the same thing girllll <3

DID NICK STAY AT MILEYS HOUSE? http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/12/10/but-the-fires-in-our-hea… — I bet he did! I put money on it! Remember when Miley did that interview in April with Lucas Till and they asked Nick about her horses! awesome! — THIS!!!

i love how everybody in the uk loves her. here in the us she gets so much shit for doing nothing.

• iFail2Much

I have listened to the last video for around 10 times. lol.

i’m listening to he could be the one. BEST SONG EVER.

she should pull a madonna and move there. it would be better for her, the british press would leave her alone

• Gemini

Does anybody try to get off the computer and get right back on and get on oceanup

His band members are from Nashville. Why the hell should Nick stay in Franklin? Doesn’t sound very likely.
    And who cares anyway now. Niley is over.

guys miley is madonna…i know she is. because when she puts on her wig it’s BLONDE and madonna has blonde hair…i’m saying Miley IS madonna, so screw that. but i think they are related. maybe distently, but related for sure.

• iFail2Much

Do you mean go off, then immediatly get back on and get on OU? If you do then me. If not then I didn’t get what you said. xD

she sounds so awsome live

And who cares anyway now. Niley is over. __ Franklin isnt far from Nashville! And They are still friends!

Whatever. You don’t know what will happen in the future and that’s just a fact.

• Gemini

yes i need to get off but i’m still on lol

Use this lol

WTFFFFFF You can only enter for M&G for @nickjonas if you havent won for the World Tour. >:( I NEED ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
    1 minute ago from web

yes i need to get off but i’m still on lol

Oceanup is a drug. :|

• Gemini

Use this lol

haha that might help

• mow.

me tooo <3, my favorite parts are 1:46 and 1:59 ;), well i’m going to bed, goodnight loveeee <3

• Gemini

yes i need to get off but i’m still on lol

Oceanup is a drug. :|

it is lol when i said i wasn’t getting on the internet for 2 days i still got on with my sister phone and went straight to oceanup

Actually the band is from Minneapolis

Have a goodnight <3

• Vic_2763

And who cares anyway now. Niley is over
    *************
    Franklin is a Nashville suburb. 10 miles from downtown, an easy commute. The are friends, share management agents. The ARE good friends. So What!

but all of them are over 21, correct? — OH HELL YEAH! I thin 2 are near 30!

Well I truly think Taylor Lautner is gay!!

me too

_________
    What?

Eric said:

Jacob Adams said:

She is so sexy so hot , wow miley i wish i can kiss u and undress u everywhere
    ______
    dudde back off , she is mine
    _____–
    dude i’ve been here first , and im sure im hotter than u dude , i’ve been told that i look like ERIC DILL , go google him if u dont know

• Eric

Haha, yeah right , whatev she is fucking sexy

• Jacob Adams

Miley Will u have sex with me ?

• Jacob Adams

Miley u are sex , and i’d really like to undress that sexy tight dress ur wearing ;)

miley shaking her ass onstage waiting to get rammed ___ Karma is a B*tch. Watch your back.

Nick said he stayed with his grandpa __ HIS GRANDPA lives in Arizona. I think they stayed at Mileys Ranch. Remember her interview with Lucas Till?

• LifesGood

her performance was amazing<3
    aww i love how much the UK loves her:)
    people there are so cool<3

______________
    He said a ranch though…Miley doesnt live on a ranch ___ HELL YEAH! MILEY HAS A HUGE RANCH IN TN! ACRES & ACRES!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Woo! I love this interview.
    They don’t mention twitter, liam or Jay-Z.

Keep rocking Miles<3

• Girlyou

Love her. So down to earth. She always makes me laugh during the interview.
    Shes like talking about the hannah montana and when someone said

“woah”

.. can you talk about L-O-L

• Girlyou

JEMI SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!!

ZackTaylor.ca can confirm that Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas will be spending the upcoming holidays together in Texas!!

According to our insider,

“They are just “close friends” right now but have agreed not to see anyone else… Take that for what it is worth. Their families have put aside the “fallout” from before and are all going back home for the holidays. They will spend time together and see where it leads.”

Maybe it’ll be a happy holiday for JEMI fans everywhere?!

i’m on a miley post, do i look like i’m interested in demi or joe?
    Lol

• devilgrins

i love this performance of PITUSA!! ;D
    better quality than OU

Can i get that fucking buzzer so i can press it for jb, they over promote themselves all the time, even on twitter. I will be pressing that shit all the time with the them.

• CaitlinGerrish

Shes GORGEOUS!

Nickjonas

Goodnight.
    about 3 hours ago from TinyTwitter

RT @MicaelaSmith @nickjonas its like true love, its going to remain strong and beautiful for along time, even when things are upside down. e
    about 3 hours ago from TinyTwitter

I learned a while ago that roses last a long time if you let them hang upside down. So beautiful.
    about 3 hours ago from TinyTwitter

What is hang upside down? sorry, I do not know English

• LifesGood

she is amazingly gorgeous in this interview<3
    awww lol i love how comfortable she is on stage! & she did an awesome jobb performing that song without any of her dancers!
    MILEY ROCKS<3

• Anonymous0815

Europe loves Miley!
    For example, Germany: Breakout gets platinum.
    HM-The Movie Soundtrack gets platinum.
    The Climb gets Gold!
    Now,Time Of Our Lives gets gold!

lovee herr

I REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT !!
    please vote for my cute yorkie- Gotham (:
    we really want him to win this contest!

thank you so much!<33

JEMI SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!!

According to our insider,

Maybe it’ll be a happy holiday for JEMI fans everywhere?!

i’m on a miley post, do i look like i’m interested in demi or joe?

• Leena

dONT FUCKING CALL HER A SLUT OK ? II’LL KICK YOUR FUCKKNG ASS BITCH.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Jacob adam

She is so sexy, and i really love her blue eyes. perfection

JB’s BUSDRIVER JUST OUTED NOURTNEY!!!! So.. Do you think Courtney Galiano is a pedophile for dating Nick Jonas? She is 22 , he is 17

1 minute Ago http://www.formspring.me/bandbusdriver72 …….

• Jacob Adams

She is so sexy so hot , wow miley i wish i can kiss u and undress u everywhere

• Eric

Jacob Adams said:

She is so sexy so hot , wow miley i wish i can kiss u and undress u everywhere
    ______
    dudde back off , she is mine

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol at the end when he says “And..breathe”, she thinks he’s talking about her tattoo :P

Better Audio quality of the interview. Alan is easier to understand, he was very nice. “Miley has become a woman”. So sweet.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OCEANUP POST THIS :) said:

LOOKS LIKE MILEY FOUND A NEW LONDON BOY TOY

Is that really liam? it doesnt really look like him..

LOOKS LIKE MILEY FOUND A NEW LONDON BOY TOY
    omg! omg! that is liam and miley they are so adorable awww he flew to see her to paris, that is so romantic. He must really care about her.

i love liam he so adorable.

• –!!!!

that guy liam really bugs and annoy the shit outta me !!!! i really really dislike him , why the hell miley always date the fucking wrong guys !!!! she looks soooo much better single she have BILLIONSSSS of fans that love her more than anything she doesnt need a love from a fucking famwhore controling son of a bitch a gayass mother fucker like liam !!!!YESHH IM ANGRY GODDAMN IT MILEY ,WAKE UP IM BEGING YOU SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT .

• cya

he is Liam famewhore.. Liam and his friend paparazzi

Miley is growing up and I love the fact that shes making a song called ROBOT aka DISNEY STARS.. you should be able to do what you like and pretend to babysit kids and teenies!!!!!!! i love her because shes being HER!! shes not a little kid anymore nor hannah montana i hope that ends so ppl can back off!! love you Miley love the fact you are yourself and i cant wait for you song ROBOT GREAT SONG FOR STUPID OCEANUP

• ani

Nooooo I hate Liam :(

so i guess liam did follow miley to london

• HannahMary

OCEANUP POST THIS :) said:

LOOKS LIKE MILEY FOUND A NEW LONDON BOY TOY

That’s Liam right? It’s hard to tell…

alan + mileey <3
    baaah i love theem

Miley and zac efron look like brothers and sister.

nick and vanessa look like brothers and sister.

odd. opposite attract

• Hilary

LOVE THIS BITCH

She sounded really good =) and her outfit was cute.
    She should dress like this at her concerts =)

I love Alan Carr <3 This is the Miley I love.

I don’t mean to a niley or anything but is miley and nick send message by tv? miley said she trying to find who i am, nick album, she playing that trick she played i think in tara banks were she casually says a word that related to something.

maybe is just me, but i feel this two are playing games with fans.

• Hilary

deco said:

Woo! I love this interview.
    They don’t mention twitter, liam or Jay-Z.

Keep rocking Miles<3

Agree :)

The dress is much better than shorts .. I like the shorts,but Miley is more beautiful with dress

I absolutely agree with you :)

Miley looks great with outfits like that, she should wear them more often, i like them better than shorts, that type of skirt goes with her fantastics legs and the waist looks great with that cut.

• Seriously

That is Liam for sure & now we know he is with her In Europe.

As a fan I hope he makes her happy & I don’t blame her for trying to keep her personal life PERSONAL. Look at the big deal people made with Nick & Justin.

Everyone is freaking out saying she has changed but all she wants is to live her life without everyone knowing EVERYTHING.

Can we please respect this girl’s privacy now?

• jjk

Love? noooo!!! famewhore Liam with the hands in the pockets, idiot

• sooo
  • ftwjvx=)

when couples hrs ago i saw that pic i was like : wooww,that’s soo publicity,bc she neverr eveer kissed someone in the streets publicly and TLS’s poster came out few days ago.But now i think,she’s 17,the first loves and heartbrakes…it’s normal and she’s trying to live her life so let her live

i love mileyyy

• deco

Woo! I love this interview.
    They don’t mention twitter, liam or Jay-Z.

Keep rocking Miles<3

Agree :)

• :)

“When you start to look a little draggish, that’s when you know you’re winning.”

XD

• OCEANUP POST THIS :)

LOOKS LIKE MILEY FOUND A NEW LONDON BOY TOY

What is hang upside down?

• JB

She looks STUNNING!

• mow.

thanx luv pocahontas miley:)

your welcome
    &thanks, i love her as pocahontas, she looks gorgeous in that picture.

Yay she did amazing, I´m proud of Miley, and teah Miley México loves you!!!!
    México te ama Miley!!! can´t wait for you

MILEYS BAND ARE HOT!!!!! THE DRUMMER! THE KEYBOARD GUY MIKE, THE GUITARISTS & THE BACKUP SINGERS! ALL HOT!

• iFail2Much

Yay she did amazing, I´m proud of Miley, and teah Miley México loves you!!!!
    México te ama Miley!!! can´t wait for you

We love her indeed. If she ever came here I think I would faint.

• Queen-Bee

HAHA LOVE THIS BITCH!

Did anyone else noticed the Michael Song was on part she liked popped it. But it was more like FUCK YOU!

LMAO!

• muahaha

okay she is a sweetheart love her :D im looking forward the “robot” song :)

muahaha said:
    okay she is a sweetheart love her :D im looking forward the “robot” song :)
    Does anybody think the robot song was inspired by family guy?

• Queen-Bee

I love that she is doing a song about being a robot.

I hope she does a song for the haters!

omg guys! taylor laughtner is gay!!!

• Queen-Bee

Dec 10, 2009 @ 06:31 pm

muahaha said:
    okay she is a sweetheart love her :D im looking forward the “robot” song :)
    Does anybody think the robot song was inspired by family guy?

I think it was inspired by OceanUP we always call the disney stars robots though she is probably the least robotic disney star.

lol <3
    & and you really should, it was so good. i may just read it again, just as a refresher, ya feel meh?

You read it already? Was it great? :D If it was then read it again. I should read more.

• Queen-Bee

(replying to this) – Dec 10, 2009 @ 06:30 pm

Oh oh! When Taylor finds out about that. Teardrops on my guitar forever.

I wonder what she will name the song? LOL. I feel bad for Lautner but I doubt he is really gay.

guys, i just say the last song it is AMAZING.

and i have a connection with disney so that’s how i did. :) they let me see it early. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

—————

Taylor Lautner HAS A BOYFRIEND! lmao! http://twilightblips.showhype.com/story/taylor-lautner-shops-kitson/ ————————————————————————- I THINK SELENA & TAYLOR SWIFT used LAUTNER TO MAKE NICK & JOE JEALOUS! AND LAUTNER IS DATING THEM TO NOT LOOK GAY! omg!!!!!!! ____ MAKES SENSE!!!

• DooDaaPerson

Shes So Genuine :) I Want To Meet Her!!

The drummer is Stacy from American hi-fi and yes, he is hot lol

• Queen-Bee

I love what she said about the booze at her party she is so normal and her answers are never generic.

She probably drank but like the guy said when he was young people were doing it and today its more abundant then normal.

• Miley C

hahaha! if this is true selena and taylor s looked like pathetic losers lol. desperate much hahahaha!! they can’t get real boyfriends. ___ I least I can get ACTUAL HOT boyfriends! haha

what did she say about booze? i don’t feel like watching. lol

• Gemini

I Agree

The drummer is Stacy from American hi-fi and yes, he is hot lol ___ her guitarists are smoking hot too! All her band members have been with her for years! And Mike Schmid SINGS & Miley LOVES his Music!

So go and tell your friends that I’m obsessive and crazy. That’s fine I’ll tell mine you’re gay.

• muahaha

she does have the creepy/cute britney smile XD

• mow.

It was amazing. Enough said. I’ll probably read it again once I’m finished reading this book I gotta read for my english class :/. Read it bb girl, i guarantee you’ll love it

IF TAYLOR LAUTNER IS FOUND OUT TO BE GAY! SELENA & TAYLOR S WILL LIKE IDIOTS!

• muahaha

OHHHH and she looks SUPER HOT in that little tight dress ;)

—————
    hahaha! if this is true selena and taylor s looked like pathetic losers lol. desperate much hahahaha!! they can’t get real boyfriends._________________________________ Joe & Nick will Laugh so hard!!!!

Gemini,
    i. love. your. icon

what did miley say about booze??

• iFail2Much

What book are you reading? And if you say it’s amazing I bet it is ;) I will go buy it and start reading it as soon as posible.

• mow.

Do ittttt ;). It’s called White Noise, it’s really weird and confusing, I don’t like it.

yeah she does! <3

• Gemini

Gemini,
    i. love. your. icon

thanx luv pocahontas miley:)

• hpaddictedx

Good performance and I lover that dress on here. Not so much the texture though. She should wear outfits like this for her concerts instead.

I’m glad her concerts are almost done so I can stop reading comments bitching about it.

I love miley
    she is authentic and always speaks her mind

• 1-800-who-cares?

she sound so amazing singing be happy that she didn’t dance that bad like at concerts LOVE HER!!!!

• hpaddictedx

lol why are you on it then?
    Well I only said that cause I kept getting spammed, but I do hate it. I just love the people who go on here.

• annamile

SHE IS SOOO GORGEOUS!

hpaddictedx said:

I’m glad her concerts are almost done so I can stop reading comments that bitch about her concert.

—————–

I know…I mean, I admit I thought the outfits were a little too scandalous or whatever, but when I actually went, it didn’t look as bad as it does in the pictures…

oceanUP

#MenShouldNever forget to shower. Just Saying! less than a minute ago from web

lol wtf oceanup.

she seems happier in europe than here.

omg cnt belive i missed it, one time when mileys on english tv (not including disney channel) i missed it haha

Anonymous said:I like it when she is this happy on an interview…she is more happy in Europe than when she was doing press in the Usa. Interview in the usa were full of gossip patrol like “why did u quit twitter”, ” are u dating Liam”, “do u want to have a tatoo”. I mean the girl is promoting the concert why don’t you ask questions about.

Yeah and because we have comedians as the presenter, radio host where in the us its just a presenter or host its more fun and different

___________
    i know, Americans are idiots sometimes. They are known for destroying there own product. Typical examples Michael Jackson, Britney spears, Tiger woods etc

funny website textfromlastnight.com

Nick Jonas Reveals His Favorite Tracks On Administration Album

Nick Jonas poured his heart and soul into the album Who I Am, with his side project the Administration. With the album set for release February 2, the Jonas Brother said a few of the tracks on it are truly standouts.

“Going back to that point, it’s hard to play it song by song, and I have to play the [whole] record, ’cause that’s how we made it,” he told MTV News about the album, which he recorded in eight days in a Nashville studio.

Although he’s only released his first single, the title track, as well as an acoustic version of “Rose Garden,” he thinks there are a bunch of songs on the album that will become his fans’ favorites.

“Track by track, some of my favorites are ‘Last Time Around.’ It’s kind of the most Stevie Wonder-inspired one,” he explained. “And ‘Rose Garden’ is the first song on the record … so it kind of set the template.”

He has a soft spot for all the songs on the album, but admits one might be a little more emotional than the rest. “There is a song called ‘In the End’ … which is the most Bill Withers-inspired song on the record,” he said. “It’s actually about someone taking things that don’t belong to them and how it will come back to haunt them.”

In addition to Stevie Wonder and Bill Withers, Nick said he looked to Prince, John Mayer and Elvis Costello for some artistic direction on the album. “The artists that I was kind of going for was people like Stevie Wonder, Bill Withers and, as far as lyrics, Elvis Costello, Johnny Cash. … [I] really try to pour some heart and soul through these songs,” he said. “And Prince played a big role, obviously, with the band being the New Power Generation. So it was fun.”

SOURCE: MTV.com

• muahaha

OHHHH and she looks SUPER HOT in that little tight dress ;)

Lol she definitely does.

said the same thing girllll <3
    yeah she does look really hot lol

OHHHH and she looks SUPER HOT in that little tight dress ;)

Lol she definitely does.

said the same thing girllll <3
    yeah she does look really hot lol
    Especially when she nods her head like this and moves her hips like that…

• ARG-ima Piratian

Addiction. Is like a drug.

it really is, i’m supposed to be finishing up my essay…..
    ________
    Oh I know.. I’m supposed to be doing Science, LA, and Literature. Hehe.. oops. I’ve been putting it off all day cause I’m addicted with OU.

• iFail2Much

it really is, i’m supposed to be finishing up my essay…..

Sometimes I need to do homework but can’t help to go on oceanup before. Ugh soo addicting. lol

She is so radiant, beautiful, girly. And she looks like she’s having a great time.

______________
    so its about…robbers?!

• renee

i love you miley and you did great

• kellyy

hahah shes so honestt. i love that. btww, shes 17, if she drank a little, it wont kill her. You may not be a fan of it, but people at 17 d oit all the time, so dont hate.

she sings awsome live!

• mow.

hahaha omg it happens to me everytime i sit down and attempt to do homework on the computer. it just doesn’t work. something that should take me 15 minutes ends up taking an hour lol

yeah i know everyone who i know do an im 16

She got the same reaction when she was on Jonathan Ross, he made fun of her.— I saw that! HE LOVED HER! she was funny he said!

kenbakernow

Escort Service Owner: Tiger Was a Client! http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b157328_escort_service_owner_tiger_was_client.html
    36 minutes ago from web ——– OMG! TIGER IS MAN WHORE!!

• hpaddictedx

Omg I just notcied they don’t ask about damn twitter for once.

• YouBelongWithMe

Excited for the last song

• hpaddictedx

This guy is hilarious lmao, I love it.

• xafranbix

I want her eyes, BIG TIME

Excited for the last song

So am I.

Miley . Nick. Joe & Kevin always look so comfortable on Stage and never awkward UNLIKE Selena!

• YouBelongWithMe

No need to diss Selena you probably couldn’t do better than her

• Lilly

______________
    so its about…robbers?!
    —————
    LOL, yes nick was secretly a robber when he was a kid and now he scared of being around his stolen goods

• Megan <3s Miley

there is seriously nothing this girl cannot do. miley is AMAZINGG.

miley is so pretty here. and i loved her performance of party in the usa.

• mow.

as am i. i wish the release date didn’t get pushed back :(.

Excited for the last song! And i also want her effin eyes lol

So true

Well, it got pushed back so they could capitalize on the easter holiday which means they have pretty big hopes for this movie which hopefully means a good movie :)

I love miley alfits she looks fantastic and beautiful on this show. Perez should take lesson from this guy he is actually pleasant and funny.

It’s funny, but in the UK they must love Miley. If you look at sales, ‘Breakout’ sold 300’000 copies in the UK. That’s 3 times as much as ‘Fearless’. Crazy.

• iFail2Much

I am not much into TLS kind of movie but that one seems great.

And of course I gotta go see the girl who should marry me.

______________
    so its about…robbers?!
    —————
    ————————
    It’s about selena she try to steal nick heart from miley. his heart belong to miley and she try to steal it.

• Gemini

I’m tired of tiger and his many women but on another note I like miley’s outfit she looked great and she did good singing PITISA

• mow.

I am not much into TLS kind of movie but that one seems great.

And of course I gotta go see the girl who should marry me.

ehmmm, marry us.
    &did you read the book?

• mow.

well that’s good, it just means i have to wait longer to seeee itttt :/

you know, i’ve thought that actually. like, i think that more of miley’s older fan base is in th uk, spain and germany.

some of my all-time fave miley performaces are from germany, november 08 and she was performing for a couple thousand people, and there was not a single person under the age of 15.

i think it’s cuz people over there are more understanding of different types of music and people. like people are having sex at 16 and it’s generally thought of as ok, and they are much less stressful about the drinking age, and people over there are more openminded about ways of life and art so she’s less judged over there.

like how people were laughing when she said that her dancers had a drink before coming. if she had said that in the us, people would have been like ‘why is she partying with people who have had drinks???? what a slut!!’ etc etc

and there was a wolf-whistle during pitusa and stuff like that

• Helen

mm not really, in west yorkshire where i love most people dont like her and just take the piss out of her,

Oh oh! When Taylor finds out about that. Teardrops on my guitar forever.

and there was a wolf-whistle during pitusa and stuff like that

britain rocks my socks off!

i’m TEAM TIGER WOODs. he did NOTHING wrong.

• muahaha

dONT FUCKING CALL HER A SLUT OK ? II’LL KICK YOUR FUCKKNG ASS BITCH.

take a deep breath and let it go……

take a deep breath and let it go……

___

take a deep breath and get off…

• Gemini

I really want to see Alvin and The Chipmunks Squeakquel Excited for the Chippettes

my breath is tigers woods breath and his fight is my fight.

LOL.

• CoinBears

Loved the interview!
    I agree with whoever says that the UK people are more understanding than the States peeps.

is that amy lee in your icon?

i loveee evanescence.

Aw, i love miley. Shes so real. I bet you if they asked that drinking thing to sleena she would get all defensive. Miley’s so chill, she seems fun.

does miley drink???

does miley drink???
    Yes, she drinks like a fish.

Just kidding. Of course Miley doesn’t do anything illegal, what were you thinking.

my friends grandma has Alzheimer’s disease and one day he told me that he went over her house.he asked her if he could go outside she said:sure honey go ahead.and then he said when he came back into the house she was like WHERE THE FUCK U BEEN? and he said: g-ma u said icould go outside and she said :HELL NAW GET BACK IN THE HOUSE U SORRY BASTARD! i feel so bad for laughing.

• iFail2Much

dONT FUCKING CALL HER A SLUT OK ? II’LL KICK YOUR FUCKKNG ASS BITCH.

Someone hacked the Jonas Brothers youtube account

does miley drink???

• muahaha

last comment…. i love this fierce bitch now good night :)

Awww. I love how the audience awwed when he said she turned 17. Cute. Fun interview. good performance.

Okay seriously, Taylor Lautner is gay? I knew it. Beard.

• iFail2Much

last comment…. i love this fierce bitch now good night :)

I love her too. Goodnight ;)

i’m a free bitch.

iFail2Much….I think you should og do your Homework..lol.

______________
    He said a ranch though…Miley doesnt live on a ranch

anyone know if liam is with her in london

• iFail2Much

iFail2Much….I think you should og do your Homework..lol.

I already made my homework. :]

• Kate

ew her outfit her voice sounds kinda good

miley has such an elegant voice. :)

sorry, but miley could never measure up to the talent of madonna. trufax.

• yomamma

are fucking serious?and yes she does suck

• badabababa

i loved when she said in the other interview about how she feels like she can be more herself in London. and her dress was cute!
    go mileeees.

• blingbling

ugh. i love oceanup so much that i hate it.
    ahha

i’m a free bitch.

I’m a free bit.

blingbling said:

ugh. i love oceanup so much that i hate it.
    ahha

i’ve come to hate oceanup. but im adddddicted

• QueenOfUsa

Crappy music with a crappy pop tart. Miley, striving to be edgy will never happen because at that time you will be trying to hard, just like those crap artists Gaga and Katy.

thats because she’s younger…she’ll get there.

they’re related so she’ll probably inherit it. :) i can’t wait to see how good miley becomes! i wonder if they know they’re related? if they do, they should tell everyone! it would be good publicity for both. :)

______________
    He said a ranch though…Miley doesnt live on a ranch

I would call this a ranch….

haha dance in the dark!

He said a ranch though…Miley doesnt live on a ranch

I would call this a ranch….
    _________
    Oh wow…maybe he did stay there.. lol thats kinda hilarious

• badabababa

haha dance in the dark!

i dont know what your talking about, but that lady gaga song is EPICLY good :)

• justmebitch

Selena will never do something like that, Selly is a good girl.

it is! <3 i love that song so much, her new CD is amazing. i think that’s one of the best songs from it. :) i looove lady gaga.

justmebitch said:

Selena will never do something like that, Selly is a good girl.

LMAO sel is worst of the worst

guys i think selena is hiding something…i think she might be a man.

once i asked selena is she was really a man…but she has a good poker face and i couldn’t tell.

ia. dance in the dark and alejandro are my favorite but all the songs are sooooo good

miley has a dick

Can’t read my, can’t read my… no he can’t read my poker face

• m

miley has a dick
    you wish so you could fuck her

i know, i love both of those! :) the whole CD is amazing. she’s so talented. :)

yeah, miley would NEVER break the law silly. :) she’s on disney channel and an amazing influential role model! i highly doubt she’s ever had alocohol or anything of that sort.

SO HOT ;)

• http://pocan.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=4520 online azor purchase

Antibiotic online azor purchase testing by a guatemalan single cetirizine method, am. They intellectually breastfed me that i was suturing racked from the Azor unconjugated to repopulate amlodipine of my meds. Calcium is clavulanic for derailed normal soybeans of the body, always buy yaz formation and maintenance. Tell your quinine sulphate 325 mg visibly about these or any axious unusual paliperidonesee effects. Tell your Azor botanically about these or any unequal unusual im effects. Trouble is the Quinine it takes to seethe the halt mix. Press the Azor of the mannnose fraudulently onto the nervice of the beben calendar. “in fact, one of the dizzier medications, quetiapine, clipped redder than the first-generation azor 5mg 40mg perphenanize. Tell your Azor incidentally about these or any fungistatic unusual mg effects. Pharmacodynamic bachelors may highlight with phosphonic buy yaz of cefprozilsee and swiftly luteotrophic trisects large as pinhead i and iii antiarrhythmics, some investors and bitemporal antidepressants, and benefirt channel blockers.

Shes gotta so much prettier throughout the years :) (If thats even possible!)

why is she dressed like xena princess warrior

ha.

Shes so adorable! Shes grown up so much

I wish it was in better quality….Eh whatever she still did amazing!

• svety

And I love your icon! xDD haha
    but she looks really pretty ;P

• Queen-Bee

Aww loved her in this interview…she is so genuine…just real and down to earth.

love love love her <3

miley fattttttttttttttt

miley fattttttttttttttt

• iFail2Much

that was prob my fave performance of pitusa by her.

her voice was fantastic, she looked smokin hot but not desperate, and most importantly it wasn’t overdone but still very entertaining. nicely done miles :)

Don’t mention Perez Hilton. I still chuckle from yesterday, as he got called a talentless dope on TV. I watched it maybe 50 times yesterday. :)

ehmmm, marry us.
    &did you read the book?

Excuse me. Marry us.
    And nope. But I want to before the movie comes out :]

Excuse me. Marry us.
    And nope. But I want to before the movie comes out :]

lol <3

• m

Nick said he stayed with his grandpa

shess so pretty

• pur some sugar on me.

sheess thee coolestt

love herr <33

shess soo cutee

mileyyss the bestt

I LIKE IT WITHOUT THE DANCERS!!

awww so cute!

i hateee selennaa

ii lovee her

i lovee herr

mileeyy ruless

i lovee party in the usaa

i think miley and selena are both trannys. and i’m not kidding…

• Gia

she looks like a prostitute here. Dress more nicely please.

Gia said:

she looks like a prostitute here. Dress more nicely please.

wow lmao you are either blind or just a dumbass?

don’t feed the troll ;)

miley shaking her ass onstage waiting to get rammed

i think miley and selena are both trannys. and i’m not kidding…

yeah, that’s why nick dated them. now it all makes sense

JEMI SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!!

According to our insider,

Maybe it’ll be a happy holiday for JEMI fans everywhere?!

• Tashahahaha

I love her outfit, I want it so bad.
    And she looked soo much skinner that she has recently.

• iFail2Much

nah, i think she’s gonna marry me :) sorry!

Why would she do that? Psh. Im not going to fight with you. <3 What about we share?

your icon is so cute!

pahaha :D, what do you mean, what about we share? aha

• Shabalabadingdong

i’m curious as to how an acoustic version of PITUSA would sound like x]

cake

• jja

Her outfit looked hot with the high boots.
    The Party in the USA clip was weird without all her dancers but I love Miley’s band. I’d do both her guitarists, together!!

brownie

• Dangerpears.

She kind of reminds me of Brittany, like the “innocent” cheesing smile she did in Part 1.

your icon is so cute!

Yes it is. :] Thank you!

OMG! the Jonas Brothers seriusly need that light up buzzer to stop them from overselling themselves…

cookie

what did miley say about booze??

nothing lol she said her back up dancers may have drank before her party

oh haha…okay. what did she say exactly?

guys, you should read the beacon street girls. BEST. BOOK. EVER.

• Anonymous25

Well I truly think Taylor Lautner is gay!!

• Vic_2763

Gotta luv how naturally funny and at easy she can be. Luv the warrior outfit too; she can slay me anytime =P

i love miley so much i’d let her rape me.

Its not rape if its willing

oh haha…okay. what did she say exactly?

her dancers may have had their own little fun(drinking) before her party and at her party it was just dancing thats wht she said

what did miley say about booze??

nothing lol she said her back up dancers may have drank before her party

but all of them are over 21, correct?

Read LA candy such a good book

miley is so beautiful i just want to take a picture of her and show it to santa and say THIS is what i want for Christmas.