Demi Lovato T-Shirt Designer Forever 21

demi-clothing

Forever 21, Inc. is launching a charitable line of T-shirts personally designed by celebrities with 100% of the proceeds, or 2/3 of the purchase price of the T-shirts to benefit Starlight Children’s Foundation, helping seriously ill children and their families cope with their pain, fear and isolation through entertainment, education and family activities.

Celebrity Designers Demi Lovato, Corbin Bleu, Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton, Colbie Caillat & Audrina Patridge were given art materials, which included paints, markers, and sketch pads, to create a unique painting on canvas using the themes of ‘star’ and ‘light.’

Forever 21 designers incorporated each celebrity’s design onto a cotton T-shirt or tank top. The special line of T-shirts will be available for purchase in select Forever 21 stores and online at Forever21.com. The T-shirts will retail for $12.80. Additionally, each celebrity’s original artwork will be up for auction at Starlight’s eBay store (www.ebay.com/starlight), starting Dec. 21.

• Mélanie

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

and all the pics of miley and her boyfriend on

• ragin18

you can’t really blame her for changing, everyone forgets that she was thrown into this whole thing. I’m just not going to give her any heat for it. We really don’t know Hollywood until we have been deep within it ourselves. Also Demi is an impressionable teenager that is highly influenced by the songs she sings and her surrounding friends. With time the girl will mature into a beautiful lady.

• DEMI ROCKSSS

YAAAY I CANT WAIT TO SEE DEMIS DESIGN…SELENA SHOULD PARTICIPATE TOO..BUT ANYWAYS.. OF COURSE ILL BUY DEMIS! N AUDRINAS!

LOL at Mandy Jiroux there.

• Annto.

MILEY AND LIAM OFFICIAL!

Why can’t she get her OWN clothing line? Like the other two?

• iFail2Much

Finally a Demi post! Love her <3 I want to see the t-shirts.

And she looks gorgeous in that picture. Is that an ACDC shirt?

• doudoufan

MILEY DATING WITH JUSTIN SHE KISS HIM IN PARIS !!!!!!

how awesome!!!!i love demi’s style so this will kinda make me feel cool like her hehehe

MILEY KISSING LIAM!! :) http://gossipfasho.com/

• Hilary

Mélanie said:

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

SMOKE? lol. Are you blind?

• misscutie

OCEAN UP NEEDS TO PUT THIS ASAP

IS MILEY KISSING LIAM..ITS OFFICIAL

That looks more like a cellphone to me :/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I bet it’s gonna be black. :P

• Hilary

misscutie said:

OCEAN UP NEEDS TO PUT THIS ASAP

IS MILEY KISSING LIAM..ITS OFFICIAL

0_0 you can stop it now.

DUDE PEOPLE.
    It’s not a big deal, Miley kissed Liam. So? Have you ever seen a girl kiss a guy? Seriously.

• Hilary

iFail2Much said:

That looks more like a cellphone to me :/

agree. stop rumors before they start.

• Mélanie

no ^^ but when i say she smoke, in general not on the picture ^^ of course

• Mélanie

no because after her dancer smoke (on another picture) and i don’t think it’s liam

Ps : i love miley <33 :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Why isn’t OceanUp posting the Liam and Miley kissing thing?

• ali

Why isn’t OceanUp posting the Liam and Miley kissing thing?
    ————————-

beacues that picture is really old

• MilesToLove

wtf? the pictures are VERY new!!

• Hilary

Mélanie said:

It’s Liam =)

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Why isn’t OceanUp posting the Liam and Miley kissing thing?

sometimes he’s so slow =/

• iFail2Much

Why isn’t OceanUp posting the Liam and Miley kissing thing?

Idk. They fail at being a gossip site.

• Limu

Why isn’t OceanUp posting the Liam and Miley kissing thing?
    ————————-
    beacues that picture is really old

are new pics in Paris :(

• Mercedes

*yawn* to this post…i mean it’s great the $ goin to charity but uh….yeah.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Why isn’t OceanUp posting the Liam and Miley kissing thing?

Idk. They fail at being a gossip site

haha, so true.

• Mélanie

hilary : i don’t know maybe^^ but miley is not perfect you can read on my site i have put a text in english (and sorry, i have a bad english)
    dash a comment on my site plz (Ajouter un commentaire)

why oceanup don’t posting the photos ?

she wasnt smoking thats was a gum

• sofifreydel

LOVE DEMI
    SHE´S THE BEST

TEAM DEMI FOREVER <333

• Hilary

Isn’t that Mandy Jiroux in the picture below?

and

I love demi lovato so much!
    she’s such a cutie =)

Lu:

David is quite protective of Selena, actually and they’re quite close. And Selena wants nothing out of either Nick (Who she despises for what he did) or Demi the drunken scene wannabe. I’ll take Taylor over them anytime.

Show me a picture of Demi drinking? And not just some random tweet. Plus David is really good freinds with demi so it doesn’t really count

Lol, i dont know? But he wasn’t with her in London —- HE FLEW TO PARIS TO BE WITH MILEY! Nick only flew to GA! haha

demi has fans?

SHe just needs to collaborate with some bonafide hit makers and she’ll be fine. That instrument cannot go to waste.
    999999999
    I DONT SEE HER MAKIN A SONG WITH LADY GAGA OR MADONNA ANYTIME SOON

LIAM IS UGLYYYYYY

• iFail2Much

maybe if she wants some fame she needs to win her first important award then get a black guy to interrupt her

LMAO.

demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad
    demi sucks so bad

Corbin Bleu, Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton, Colbie Caillat & Audrina Patridge

THESE ARE ALL NOBODIES. WTF?
    YOU are a nobody
    SO SHUPPPP UP

• HannahMary

Lu said:

But Miley’s ring is completely different. The one holding the cigarette is like a big white stone and Miley’s is black with some coloured stone in the middle. The nails are completely different too, and they match up with Denika’s nails.

• ragin18

You guys need to leave Demi alone, most of the things you guys put against her is her relationships, your point, have you guys ever dated someone where even your friends disliked. As for Demi, you guys do realize that if she gets out of disney and gets a vocal coach and a backing of a record company that she will get huge. Most people dislike the girl because she is affiliated with disney, most of the comments I’ve read about the girl is that she’s good, but she’s disney.

@OhSoNiley Cheeeyaaaa, I’ll bring my javilan :) LIAM HEMSWORTH MUST DIE.
    8 minutes ago from web
    Reply Retweet
    @OhSoNiley Nope. I think Liam is using MILEY for publicity. BTW. Im so with you on the “slow painful death” thing ;)
    11 minutes ago from web
    Liam: L= Loser I= Ignorant A= Aroggant M= Moron.
    12 minutes ago from web — LOL THE NILEYS WANT TO KILL LIAM!!

ocanbutt

LIAM IS HOT!

• iFail2Much

LOL THE NILEYS WANT TO KILL LIAM!!

Lol of course they don’t. No offense but some freaks are way crazy. xD

you need to leave her alone

demi is some loser that no one cares about her voice
    shes got a big mouth and thats all that matters for guys;)

Remember when Niley fans were saying that Nick flew a lot of miles to visit Miley? Well I guess that Liam beat him cause he flew across continents.lmao
    ——————————–
    IM SURE THAT MILEY PAIDS FOR LIAM FLY!

i want to finger demi with my sharp nails

demi sucks and so does her acting

new post no one cares about demi

• selfanxx

i dont like demi also bcuz she never stops to meet fans shes always says shes busy yeah right thast bitch is just fucking guys to keep another season on her corny show

content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Why is Nick tweeting a song he wrote about Selena? Nelena?????

Seriously. I don’t mind the Niley fans who are just find them cute, but the ones who are 10 seconds away from killing Liam/Selena/Courtney/Justin/Taylor are psycho.

??????

Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus – Rose garden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlyxhAW1ivg

Why is Nick tweeting a song he wrote about Selena? Nelena????? — rose garden isnt about selena. and Nick and Selena HATE each other. Nick is with Courtney

selfanxx said:

I’m pretty sure that Selena would rather eat a live snail than accept Nick back.

• ragin18

Why should I leave her alone, I am a fan of hers. I’ll continue to support the girl and I have a huge feeling that she will be a bigger star than she is now. The girl has talent and with the right people she can go far. Disney is not promoting the girl right, if I was Demi I would have found myself a publicists and look for people to collaborate music with, with this it will get my name across and also give me cred. But the way that Disney is handling the girl is ridiculous. You guys do realize that Disney is refusing to put the girl in mainstream radio. If I were Demi I would be pissed

That’s nothing to complain about. Sorry to break it out to you, but Selena hangs out with much better friends now. Taylor in particular understand her and is just awesome. Meanwhile, what does Demi have? Miley who she hasn’t hanged out with since forever? Jac Vanec? Mandy Jiroux?

They are all bitter that Demi ditched her and selena has barly any friends. And Nick, Demi, David etc don’t want her.

• selfanxx

new post oceanup no one cares about demi

Lu said:

Idk but the hand holding the ciagarette is wearing a big round ring and Miley was also wearing a big round ring.

Miley has a ring on her pointy finger…the hand holding the cigarette does not

• iFail2Much

I understand your frustration, but really chill out. I thought this site was never on topic with any of the posts.

LMAO I know right. Loving Oceanup <3

• its me.

stellagirl1993 said:

its me.

How old are you? You seem like a kid in that picture, you shouldn’t be calling others name even though they are annoying -_-
    —————————
    sorry if i was being rude, im not usually like this..
    no, i’m 14, almost 15 :)
    and sorry for my bad english, i’m from brazil..
    oh, and i wasnt calling others name.. i just told her to get out of here..

stfu, like anybody stays on topic in this site. plus, bitch on Shanna for not posting

• misscutie

SELENA GOMEZ IN THE ELLEN SHOW

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

its me.

—————————
    sorry if i was being rude, im not usually like this..
    no, i’m 14, almost 15 :)
    and sorry for my bad english, i’m from brazil..
    oh, and i wasnt calling others name.. i just told her to get out of here..

that’s rude to say something to someone like that, this is what happens when you spend too much time on oceanUP ;)
    even though they are annoying you can’t say something like that :)
    That’s nice but i consider you that it’s not a smart thing to post your picture on any site at all,but that’s my opinion so whatevs ;)
    Pleased to meet you

why the fuck are we talking about slutty cyrus? I thought u people only invaded selena and jb posts with the slutty’s name. GTFO demi’s!

• No Bitchassness

I think Miley smokes… alot of disney stars do and theres a picture with miley and aj with a lighter and smoke so i dont doubt it one bit

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

that doesn’t even look like cigarettes but ok let’s all just assume the worst.

need more proof then a square thing in her hand ___________ ITS A CELL PHOEN BUT EVEN IF IT WAS THAT MILEYS DANCER & SHES OVER 21! So?

naziana said:

first!!! i love demi lovto sheis the best singer alive!!!!
    =========================================

Whoa whoa whoa there. Let’s not get crazy. She’s probably the best singer out of all Disney starlets, but the girl’s got nothing on singers like Kelly Clarkson or Alicia Keyes.

• renee

hey guys i got a website called hollywood stars do you wanna come on its better then this website the only thing i dont have is pictures

Why can’t you just post on Justin Bieber’s?

• renee

its awsome

• STFU

Wtf ^.how old are you little girl.
    please calm your teenie self down.
    if all you idiots didnt notice it a DEMI LOVATO post so go somewhere else and write about Miley.

• No Bitchassness

• ragin18

you cant blame other people for the actions of someone else
    Miley just has a weak mind if shes doing it because of other people.

Are u kidding me? Theyre n here too?

• stellagirl1993

Demi :)

Ohh Yeah,I’m back xD

• Hilary

ET said:

Oh sure Miley smoke. There aren’t pictures but sure she did.
    Just because her dance smoke doesn’t mean she did.
    All my friends smokes and drinks but I don’t.. Just because I hang out with them sodoesnt mean I do the same things..
    Its called personality. Sorry if you don’t have one:)

You tell em =)

miley and liam kissing in paris !

• Hilary

I wouldnt give a damn if miley was marrying a dog and pregnant with six turtles. This is a Demi post gtfo!

Oh, chill out. You sound crazy

• its me.

——————————–

oh yeah, for sure, miley cyrus smokes.
    i mean, she is totally smoking in front of all those cameras!
    now please, get the fuck out of here and go take a nap, thank you.

fuck miley fans always bring up miley in other people’s posts. GTFO go crawl into miley’s asshole and stop bothering everyone else’s posts.

• ragin18

Ha Ha ha, I thought there are some crazy people on this site.

• stellagirl1993

its me.

• ragin18

A dark blue package of cigarets? What brand should that be?
    That looks more like she handed her cell phone to her makeup artists to have her hands free, because just after that she was kissing Liam.

• Hilary

ragin18 said:

Ha Ha ha, I thought there are some crazy people on this site.

for real :)

• Mélanie

it’e me : Why do you say that?? Why do you insult me? is my opinion after yours I have nothing to fuck!

By the way, cigaret packets here are covered with smoking kills warnings.

FVCKING DISGUSTING 20 year olds she forgot to mention. I mean, I would come to understand it if they were remotely cute but NOOO, they’re just the living example of the common scene douchebag.

meeee said:

IT IS MILEY

look at her hand on that pic. its her

No, honey, no….

Miley is wearing a ring on her pointy finger in the picture with the just her and Liam…the hand holding the cigarette is Denika.

• MZ

Two questions:
    miley smokes?
    How old is Liam?

Personally I don’t think she does smoke but I guess you’ll have to make your own mind up about that :)
    And Liam’s 19 :)

selena is such a sweetie

Miley doesnt smoke and Liam is 19

no dumbass. Miley’s friend is smoking, not her. You can see that the other girl is holding a green bag, and not miley. damn, stupid kids.

miley has great breast there round with pointy pink niples

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Good God, 75% of the post is pure spamming about Miley and Liam.

We got it the first time. No need to keep on reposting it.

demi wants a tatoo by 18 and she admits it
    she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT
    alot of girls at my school dance like hoes

J14magazine

This Just in — Miley Cyrus & co-star Liam Hemsworth relationship is confirmed! http://bit.ly/7pa2oT
    2 minutes ago from bit.ly

I’m so dissappointed in Miley right now…
    Not cause of Liam but the smoking

demi wants a tatoo by 18 and she admits it
    she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT
    alot of girls at my school dance like hoes
    =========
    yh but demi is suppos to be a rolemodel

Yeah, too bad this post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!

And Miley too, She has nothing to do with Demi!

WHY ISN’T THERE 1 COMMENT ABOUT DEMI’S CLOTHING LINE/STYLE? The whole point of this post?

demi wants a tatoo by 18 and she admits it
    she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT

ROFLMAO. That’s the stupidest thing ever. She dances like a hoe? When?
    She gets drunk at her partys? Where’s the proof?
    She dated guys over 20. So? Love has no age dude. STFU.

ff

Motherfucking idiots. MILEY IS NOT SMOKING GET IT NOW? DAMN, HOW OLD ARE YOU BITCHES?

• selfanxx

demi wants a tatoo by 18 and she admits it
    she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT
    alot of girls at my school dance like hoes
    =========
    yh but demi is suppos to be a rolemodel
    —–Thats why i only like selena and not her

ROFLMAO. That’s the stupidest thing ever. She dances like a hoe? When?
    She gets drunk at her partys? Where’s the proof?
    She dated guys over 20. So? Love has no age dude. STFU.
    –+++++++++++++
    yh whatever of course a demi fan would deny this

• MZ

ROFLMAO. That’s the stupidest thing ever. She dances like a hoe? When?
    She gets drunk at her partys? Where’s the proof?
    She dated guys over 20. So? Love has no age dude. STFU.

She’s probably 12, she’ll grow up and learn about high school girls haha :)

yh whatever of course a demi fan would deny this

I am denying it because it’s not true. If it was true I wouldn’t deny it.

DEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WHAT IS DEMI DOING THAT’S REMOTELY RELEVANT? I haven’t seen her in any event in a while.

GossipFaSho
    “Nick Jonas told us Joe was out in Canada after the U2 concert hanging with Bono and Maxwell until “2 in the morning””
    4 minutes ago from web —- OMG THAT MEANS JOE JONAS IS HOE! HE WAS PROBABLY DRINKING AND SMOKING & DOING DRUGS!!!!! — see how easy that is to make up??

• milestogo

demi wants a tatoo by 18 and she admits it
    she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT
    00000000000000000000000000
    eh i dont really like demi either because she acts innocent but really i think shes naturally trashy

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT
    yoU also FORGOT that the bitch cuts herself

I don’t trust her. Miley and Selena seem to be overall much more real.

• HOT DAYUMMM

um…. interesting choice of celebrity designers they have there

Dec 11, 2009 @ 10:40 am
    HOT DAYUMMM said:

um…. interesting choice of celebrity designers they have there
    ——————————–

THEY STRUGGLED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO MATTERED

she dated trace disgusting
    she dated alex disgusting
    she dated one of her photographers disgusting
    there all over 20

Tose garden isn’t about courtney. Nick didn’t even know her when the album was recorded

pretty disney girls
    that girl on jonas
    emily osment
    miley cyrus
    selena gomez
    jennifer stone

uglysssssss
    demi lovato
    chelsea staub
    tiffany thorton

What number was miley on Billboards top concerts of the year? — Miley isnt finished yet with her World tour!!

————true

demi is not a good girl thats 4sure

pretty disney girls
    that girl on jonas
    emily osment
    miley cyrus
    selena gomez
    jennifer stone

uglysssssss
    demi lovato
    chelsea staub
    tiffany thorton
    ===========
    in the uglies you forgot debby ryan
    in the pretty girls you forgot vanessa hudgeons

Hannah? Seriously? You think that the Mikaela role was something Selena choose and not the classic Disney style of presenting it’s stars to the public?

And Selena and Taylor clicked ages ago, ever since they met while they were hanging with JB, what’s weird with that? And if anything, Taylor and Selena were promoting Bieber not the other way around.

It seems like Demi and Selena haven’t been close since last fall. Maybe Selena isn’t comfortable with Demi being friends with the Jonas Brothers.

Yup i bet selena is closet bitch no wonder no one wants to be her freind. Except from the taylor swift

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Guys, there’s a load of people on the Selena post! :P

I think miley might be happy with liam while she’s away from nick, but when she does see him all the feelings will come back. That’s how it seems to work with them.__ NO, Nick and Niley are fine

• N.O.T.

I am so stoked beyond belief right now. I saw that an just smiled and was so thrilled. I cant wait to buy some or just as to get some for christmas. Its perfect timing.

• stellagirl1993

Just Know I’m Right Here Hoping You’d Come In With The Rain <3

LVATT was the number 54 album of the year and ALBL was number 77 for the year HMTM was # 5!

• ftwjvx=)

yeah ok,Liam flew through continents.But he doesn’t have to do anything important in his life right now…Nick is WAY more busy than him and when he flew to Savannah to see Miley,he had an interview in NY a day after and for Nick to be caught up going to his gf is a lot,he’s always private in all.

_____________
    That’s bc Justin G was a jealous Douche bag!

Liam is better boyfriend! Stop making excuses for Nick!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

haha, I’m lame but i want to buy Paris & Audrina’s designs. lol!

• joboto

that’s not an excuse,it’s the truth!and btw how di u know he’s a better bf???Nick IS and WAS busy.They couldn’t see eachother like normal bf/gf and so they broke up,they didn’t talk for a year but then they got back together and they broke up again who knows why..and ok yes now she’s with Liam and she seems to be happy,but NOBODY knows what the future holds,we’ll see.

remeber december wouldnt be popular even if it was on radio its a whatever song

demi is more gothic now so i dont like her no more

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

So last night Hoffman tweeted: dallas tonight and tomorrow then back to la then off to puerto rico then back to la then back to jersey then back to dallas. i think.

So we got dallas today, la tomorrow, puerto rico sunday. So after that is with JB or someone else?

Not to be too weird but then I started looking around on twitter. This morning Ang_Miller said she was flying to la for a christmas party, a KSM show and told HS and JordinSparks that she would be in NY (I think so both have said they are there) next week.

On another topic:
    JB was number 12 in billboards concerts for the year, earning 73 million from 64 shows and seeing over 1 million people.

LVATT was the number 54 album of the year and ALBL was number 77 for the

What number was miley on Billboards top concerts of the year?

demi doesnt care about her fans
    she just wants money

• ET

It must be really akward.
    I wouldnt like it.
    Everytime they see each other..
    somehow they are happier..:)

They are all bitter that Demi ditched her and selena has barly any friends.— Selena ditched Demi for TAYLOR! Selena hooks her claws into the next big thing.. First Hannah, then JB, then Taylor & Bieber..

People who bash must be unhappy with themselves so they feel the need to bash to make themselves feel surperior .

That is all

demi dont dress like miles cuz shes fat

Lu:

Miley’s hands are around Liam, and the hand that was holdin the cigarette is also holding a green bag. and if you look at the other pictures, you’ll see that her friend is the one with the bag. ___________ DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT MILEY HAS 3 ARMS??? lol

fdg

LOL THIS EXACTLY 6 MONTHS AFTER NILEY DAY! haha

Lu:

OMG, dude. how many hands do you think miley have?. her BOTH hands are around Liam, aaand she doesn’t have a green bag, like the hand with the cigarette. BUT like I said, if you look at the other pictures … you’ll see that her friend is the one with the bad and cigarette. Got it? the end.

haha DEMI IS A NOBODY LIKE THE REST OF THESE CELEBS THAT ARE PUT DOWN
    WHAT A UNFAMOUS LOSER

10 minutes ago from web

• Lu

Thanx for claryfying the ring thing. All I gotta say abt liley us that it better not mess w/ memi. No one messes with memi.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Who cares if her concerts get full? What about the fact that no one outside of the disney fangirl world knows who the hell she is? lol
    true

demi has shit comin out of her chin

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    nilllllllllllley

uyu

• pfffffffffffftt….

can u stop it with Liam&Miley now??we got it,they were in Paris kissing and all so happy yay.Ok now,stop it.kthxbye

‘The Climb’ was disqualified from thhe Grammys because it wasn’t originally written for Hannah Montana: The Movie.

And the fact that she’s not doing anything at this point does not help her case. That’s what she gets for choosing something as awful as Remember December as single and then promoting it with an even worse video.

But she’ll have her chance next year, with Camp Rock 2 and SWAC season 2 she’s gonna be all over Disney, and that gives her the momentum she desperately needs.

• iFail2Much

LOL You guys are pathetic. She’s probably the most “respected” artist out of Disney. And you know why? They don’t care about her personal life. You should probably start doing the same. Go start living your life and let Demi live hers. Does it even affect you?

did he really broke up with his girlfriend because of miley?

vvv

did he really broke up with his girlfriend because of miley?

——————

that video was like the most unknown video she could have chosen catch me would have been alot better

=====
    ok go fuck demis chin butt

did he really broke up with his girlfriend because of miley?

——————

anyone could have made up an interview from liam’s “girlfriend”…they offered no proof whatsoever. ___ TRUFAX! I mean why wasnt she on any TV shows? hmmm?? I think it was someone who wanted their 15 mins of fame!

Respected? No, I’m gonna have to give that to Selena. If you mean musically, Demi is the most talented Disney singer no doubt about that, but besides from the John Mayer collab she is barely known in the music world as a legitimate artist, her music doesn’t get played and she doesn’t really seem to be going anywhere at this point.

• selfanxx

Blah BLAH BLAH SHUT UP

———————
    but she is getting so much shitt because of that

but she is getting so much shitt because of that– What Shit?? from who? You?? lol

true but her music aint toping any charts nor is her show and camp rock is gettin old

Got Dynamite had all the potential she needed for a high tempo song. Catch Me is good but in all honesty is just like Don’t Forget 2.0

I RATHER HAVE A COUPLE OF YEARS OF SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, THAN A LIFETIME OF JUST OK…

• iFail2Much

And Selena is more well known? I think she was pretty respected actress until she started singing, and then everyone who does that is automatically taken as a Disney joke. (Which is stupid in my opinion but whatever)
    But don’t bring Selena up, I never mentioned her and I don’t want to start a fight about the same thing again.

stfu shit from pp because she broke liam’s ex-girlfriend heart

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Thank you Demi for your thoughtful opinion
    :P

not respected just no one cares

but she is getting so much shitt because of that

—————-

who cares? Liam and Miley spent alot of time together during the summer and they grew close, and it’s been a long time since i’ve seen her smiling in candids like that. So i’m happy she went to visit Liam in Paris.

• iFail2Much

Ugh, I am leaving. This post just went down the drain. New post please OU?

Are you Miley fans really that stupid? She’s smoking face it and should get out of Disney asap.

ohh she went to visit him what is he doing there?

• …..

demi thinks shes so famous
    but her concerts dont even get full

• Olivia

why is everyone talking about Miley on a Demi Lovato post? It kind of pisses me off

GossipFaSho

http://twitpic.com/t2k7o – Miley and Liam jewelry shopping :) Look likes they’re looking at promise rings, cute!
    11 minutes ago from TwitPic

• renee

who

• HOT DAYUMMM

Anonymous
    THEY STRUGGLED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO MATTERED

It sure seems like it, I’m disappointed in Forever 21…
    H&M has much better celebs

OMG! LIAM & MILEY BUYING PROMISE Rings? http://twitpic.com/t2k7o

• renee

does anybudy want to come on my website or not

I know this is Demi post, butttttt
    mIley and Liam

Btw i think that the people who got miley into smoking was her dancers, and also drinking too :L _____ lOL MILEY DOESNT SMOKE OR DRINK! nICE TRY THOUGH!

to the person saying that demi is a nobody. if she was a nobody how come people like john mayer kelly clarkson we the kings arvil lagvine and many more have heard about her?? if she was a nobody would she have sold about 2.5 million albums?? if she is a nobody how come swac is one of disneys most popular shows?? honestly demi is going to be bigger than she ever thought possible. wanna know why?? cause this girl is insanely talented. and her tour did really well. she sold out anout 4 or 5 shows and even so if she didnt theyre still pretty filled. leave this girl alone. she has more fame and more money than you could ever imagine

go back to selena’s unicef posts fuckers! leave demi alone!!

• stellagirl1993

-Off Topic-
    So,Who watched that interview ryan did with rob? xD
    The one where his publicist butted in?
    i know it’s old though :P

where is her mom whay she cant tell her to stop act like she is 31 seriously i think her mom is like as long as she bring mill at end of the it dosnt matter and her dad living in another planet
    she will destroy her self just like britney

ragin18 said:
    Really, where did you see such a picture. Also, if she does it would explain why her voice is so rough. But I highly doubt she smokes.___ THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PIC OF MILEY SMOKING! By the way Demi’s voice is rough too? Does she smoke?

• its me.

even though they are annoying you can’t say something like that :)
    Pleased to meet you
    ————————–
    yeah, maybe i will change my picture..
    i used to be obsessed with oceanup, like.. since 2007, and i used to comment everyday hahah but now, not anymore :)
    and i know it was rude, it’s just that it really irritates me when people assume things, you know, like they say something when they arent even sure.. i know i dont know miley and that i cant for sure say that she doesn’t smoke, but that picture prooves nothing at all.

selena looks so beautiful and classy in Ellen show. Why cant miley dress like her? Its way better than her ugly black shorts. Nobody wants to see her cellulite. — lol at ytou thinking Miley has cellulite! haha

• stellagirl1993

even though they are annoying you can’t say something like that :)
    Pleased to meet you
    ————————–
    yeah, maybe i will change my picture..

it irritates me too :l
    but i’ve learned to accept and ignore it cause this is oceanUP it will always be the same with people on the site that irritates me xD

RT @MicaelaSmith @nickjonas its like true love, its going to remain strong and beautiful for along time, even when things are upside down. e
    about 11 hours ago from TinyTwitter

Reply Retweet I learned a while ago that roses last a long time if you let them hang upside down. So beautiful.
    about 11 hours ago from TinyTwitter

Reply Retweet “She was workin at age 9. At the flower shop in town. Workin hard just to survive, cause life was throwing her around”. -Rose Garden
    about 11 hours ago from TinyTwitter

Miley is disgusting.

Miley holds her vagina while performing. — Cool! AT LEAST MILEY KNOWS HOW TO PERFORM! SELENA SUCKED AN DWTS & ELLEN!

• iFail2Much

Miley & Liam look so much in Love ;)

stop comarping miley to demi & selena. that’s an insul to her.

• renee

heres my website link

Sorry but Selena cant perform or sing. She looks so awkward and uncomfortable on Stage.

about 11 hours ago from TinyTwitter

about 11 hours ago from TinyTwitter

about 11 hours ago from TinyTwitter
    Nick you getting like miley, so romantic please do more.

who is rose garden wonder who was the girl that work at a flower shop.

• ragin18

I’ve also noticed Demis voice changing, but rather than it being rough it has a high pitch to it. So as for her smoking maybe, but she always sounds the same when she sings. After a while we would have heard it in her singing by now. I really hope if they do smoke for them to quit. Demi especially if she wants to continue with her singing career. As for Miley she did say she wanted to venture in to more adult movie roles. They’re my two favorite people, I want them to continue in stardom even after disney.

MILEY STOP ACTING LIKE F**KING 40 Y OLD

Courtney is rose garden.

• ragin18

lol, ifail2much thanks for the laugh. You sure know how to lighten the mood.

Demi has small torso.

MILEY STOP ACTING LIKE F**KING 40 Y OLD — Like Miley is ever see that? lmao!

Jonas Brothers
    On Friday 11th December 2009, @jonasbrothers said:

Hey guys! Happy Friday! Please check out my friends music. Her CD is coming out you can pre-order it here- Daniellamason.bigcartel.com her myspace is myspace.com/daniellamason and there is a link on there as well! miss her!
    -Joe

• MZ

Courtney is rose garden.

Can we all just shut the fuck up about Courtney?! It’s quite clear that they’re not dating seeing as they’re never seen in public and we haven’t heard from Courtney since Camp Rock 2.
    I swear some of you are actually 10.

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

that doesn’t even look like cigarettes but ok let’s all just assume the worst.

need more proof then a square thing in her hand

—————-

• ragin18

Yeah she’s pretty small, I just want her to be more toned and maybe work on her stamina.

• Team Jacob

this is a magazine all about boys of twilight. It has Taylor squared there <3

• renee

everyubody please come to my website it doesent have that much coments its called hoolywood stars

—————
    eww hell no miley looks so good in her recent interview, selena don’t even know how to dress for her song, those clothes don’t go with her music if you call it that.

And she didn’t even know how to performed, we are not dancing flamingo selena, is pop music, and what half of the time you look like you didn’t know what you where doing.

• iFail2Much

I just saw Selena singing Naturally on Ellen…she did okay. She started a little bit bad but then it went ok until that “It takes, my breath AWAAAY” part that sounded pretty raspy.

But she looks so awkward :/

miley is so lucky paris is so romantic and she seems in love ..I wish her the best

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

that doesn’t even look like cigarettes but ok let’s all just assume the worst.

need more proof then a square thing in her hand

—————-

——————
    that gum you dumb ass.

• joenasfan22

i love miley, but seriously. Isnt this like the 8th time shes been in love? she needs a break from relationships lol

• joenasfan22

Courtney is rose garden.

I swear some of you are actually 10.
    —————
    Well sit on that boat because nick never let his girlfriend be seeing. He goes to old people places and hides a lot. We never saw him and selena going out with him in public only once, with selena and his brothers, and miley and him alone. The jonas hardly get caught because they don’t get follow like miley.

——————-
    Miley has never said she has been in love only once with nick, she never said it about justin, or anyone else, and as for liam she still has not said anything about love with him either. so i don’t know where you getting 8 times from??? she hasn’t even had eight boyfriend either.

And all disney girls date all of them, they are teenagers that what you do, but demi has dated more than miley i dont see you saying nothing about her.

• joenasfan22

i love miley, i was simply replying to someone elses comment lol..
    i know nothing about demi so i cant talk about her, but im a miley fan and i know shes like never single. thats all

• iloveyouu

—————

————————–
    i used to think miley dressed bad but, then i realized shes 17 and sure she has younger fans, but having fans shouldnt stop her from growing up. i mean come on who doesnt wear short shorts? all the girls at my school do and we are from catholic scool. and guess what? the nuns and sisters dontmind. they know that were teens and its just aprt of growing up

at my school people know who selena and miley are
    but they dont know demi lovato at all
    some do as the girl who was in that movie with the jonas brothers

demi is only makin thousands-but not hated
    miley millions-but alot of haters

—————

she is gonna be done with disney next year, but still, i fail to see the proof that she’s smoking…it was Denika

demi is gonna be like hilary duff
    known but once there out of disney a nobody

She can still sing, which is more than can be said about Selena and Miley combined

I think you’re thinking of Selena. The good girl who is a competent actress, but picks too many family friendly roles and never stretches her range.

Demi is probably going to be successful afterwards because bitch can sing her face off.

at my school people know who selena and miley are
    but they dont know demi lovato at all
    some do as the girl who was in that movie with the jonas brothers——–same at my school except they never mentioned demi only jonas brothers and camp rock

Thats cause demi didn’t date Nick u do know the only reason why selena is known is because she dated and is BFFs with Taylor S ur in clear denial if u think different

ohh she went to visit him what is he doing there?

Lol, i dont know? But he wasn’t with her in London

HALF THE PEOple who follow her on twitter are haters or since miley left got a replacement

true girls at my school hear her music and love her voice but say her music is boring

• renee

please

• Team Jacob

demi is a complete street whore

Lol. Very true.

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

that doesn’t even look like cigarettes but ok let’s all just assume the worst.

need more proof then a square thing in her hand

—————-

that square thing could be anything…Miley said she would never smoke because it would damage her voice… ___________________________ Looks like a camera tbh. Liam and Miley are adorable!

WHAT DID MILEY SAY ABOUT THE ROBORT SONG?

______________

she smokes look there is a cigarette in her hand lol

joenasfan22 said:

when did miley say she was in love?

• joenasfan22

someone up there ^ in the comments said “looks like shes in love”. it looks like she falls in love with every guy she dates

ummm demi is such a copy cat she copied miley doing charity thingy too bad shes not as famous as miley so she will reach up to like 5 bucks only

• renee

how do you do links anybudy know

thats not her hand that s her dancers hand :)

______________

she smokes look there is a cigarette in her hand lol — ARE YOU 10?? Thats Mileys tour guide holding the cigarette and shes over 25!

___________
    well no she didnt copy her anybody can do charity but i agree shes trying to be kinda like more bad girl so the media will pay attention to her

• renee

anybudy

thats not her hand that s her dancers hand :) — SHES A TOUR GUIDE, NOT HER DANCER!!

haha demi is put witth all the unknown celebs because shes one of them

Miley would never smoke because her pappy died of lung cancer when she was 13.
    You can tell me that’s a package of ecstasy pills, I would believe it before cigarets.
    And that’s about it.

Lol, that’s not Mileys dancer or her “tour guide”, it’s her makeup artist, Denika.

demi has a chinbutt and yet she thinks shes perfect

• MZ

Okay well you sit by yourself on that boat and the rest of us will live in the real world. Sorry if that sounds mean but this is getting ridiculous. However, if it does turn out that he’s dating Courtney good luck to him and I’m happy for him I’m just saying it’s highly unlikely.

UH anyway, how is everyone today? :)

miley is in love with demi

^^^
    Miley and Liam kissingggggggg!

demi is so retarded and fugly

• iFail2Much

lol, ifail2much thanks for the laugh. You sure know how to lighten the mood.

No problem (;

Miley and Liam kissingggggggg!
    who cares who is she kissing some gay guy named liam

Corbin Bleu, Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton, Colbie Caillat & Audrina Patridge

THESE ARE ALL NOBODIES. WTF?

if i met demi lovato i would shoot her with a rocket launcher

MILEY WOULD NEVER SMOKE, HER PAPPY DIED OF CANCER! MILEY SUPPORT CANCER RESEARCH & MAKES HUGE DONATES TO CONCERT OF HOPE!

Corbin Bleu, Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton, Colbie Caillat & Audrina Patridge

THESE ARE ALL NOBODIES. WTF?
    yup and demi is one of them

Corbin Bleu, Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton, Colbie Caillat & Audrina Patridge

THESE ARE ALL NOBODIES. WTF?
    yup and demi is one of them

I think that proves that he’s not gay

i would do demi lovato on her period

Boo Miley!!!!! You dance very wrong & nor you smoke ? Really dissappointed in you :/ can’t support you anymore.

• meeee

demi likes girls i think

JB’s BUSDRIVER CONFIRMS NICK & COURTNEY!!! __________________________________________________- JB’s BUSDRIVER JUST OUTED NOURTNEY!!!! So.. Do you think Courtney Galiano is a pedophile for dating Nick Jonas? She is 22 , he is 17

http://www.formspring.me/bandbusdriver72 wow!!!!!!!!! Scroll halfway down!!

Too expensive. Try a IED instead

demi is 2nd place bad rolemodel in disney miley is 1st

meeee said:

IT IS MILEY

look at her hand on that pic. its her
    No, it isn’t? It’s her makeup artists that is smoking. And Mileys hand is holding Liams, and her other arm is hugging him.

• ragin18

Hey, I know many people don’t like Demi’s black hair, what color do you guys like to see on her. Because of her pale coloring I always thought maybe a deep auburn would suit her or maybe some highlights and low lights of browns mixed in. What do you guys think

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

Miley slut, smoke ..Thanks famewhore liam

• ragin18

Miley does not smoke and take your bashing else where.

• Mélanie

ohh my site it’s : http://mileyraycyrus.skyrock.com/

of course ^^

• naziana

first!!! i love demi lovto sheis the best singer alive!!!!

• MilesToLove

why oceanup doesn’t post this? so we could comment there. this is a demi post :|.

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

SMOKE? lol. Are you blind?

why is the first thing you think of is cigs.. they dont even look like it…it could be like rasins…plus she knows if she smokes she will end up like britney spears lipsyncing all the time

If demi wasnt in disney she probably would be getting high and havin sex

Well, she’s in Disney, hangs out with people who get high and dated people who most likely demanded sex. So I don’t think that’s stopping her.

• Chelsea-Rose

I’d love to see Demi’s and Colbie’s. They’re my favourite singers :)

haha brenda song got a tatoo and no one cared to comment

• Mélanie

for all the fans : I’m a fan of miley! I never say this to belittle miley
    i think she smoe, i think she smoke
    it’s my opinion

IT IS MILEY

look at her hand on that pic. its her _________________________ YOU ARE MAKING SUCH AN ASS OF YOURSELF! How old are you? 9?

• ragin18

yeah, i was just saying how I missed this girl. I’m curious to see how these t-shirts would look like

haha brenda song got a tatoo and no one cared to comment

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Nahh I doubt Miley is smoking.

A)Her other granpa died because of smoking. Smoking caused him a cancer & why would Miley smoke IF she so hard tries to raise awarness of cancer & find a cure

B) If she had bought the cigs from france or the UK it would have texts like ”Smoking kills” or ”smoking harms you & people around you” all around it

Idk if she’s smoking or not, but if she really is she’s quite stupid for doing it.

Two questions:
    miley smokes?
    How old is Liam?

• ET

Oh sure Miley smoke. There aren’t pictures but sure she did.
    Just because her dance smoke doesn’t mean she did.
    Its called personality. Sorry if you don’t have one:)

• iFail2Much

Oh sure Miley smoke. There aren’t pictures but sure she did.
    Just because her dance smoke doesn’t mean she did.
    Its called personality. Sorry if you don’t have one:)

Ahaha, I love you.

demi wants a tatoo by 18 and she admits it
    she gets drunk at her party and doesnt get arrested
    she has inapropiate pics of her with black hair and the old ones
    she dances like a hoe
    tries to be rockstar gropie at times
    has dated guys over 20
    BAD ROLEMODEL ALERT

• its me.

• Mélanie

maybe miley smoke and liam is 19

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Pucker Up in Paris

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth get caught up in the moment as they stroll along the Champ-Elysees in Paris on Thursday evening (December 10).

The Last Song costars have been romantically linked since they shot the family drama earlier this year in Tybee Island, Georgia.

Miley insisted to Ryan Seacrest during a recent interview, via US Weekly, about her relationship with the Aussie actor. She answered, “I’ll neither confirm nor deny.”

Hmmm, looks like it’s more confirm than deny to us.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Miley and Liam coupling up?

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/12/11/miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-pucker-up-in-paris/#ixzz0ZPFTtqL2

I love Demi but it sucks how much shes changed.
    Wasn’t she the one who wrote a song about staying herself? Not changing for the la la land machine? Yeah right Demi. I still lover her though I’m just a bigger Selena supporter. :)

• doppler

MILEY CYRUS SMOKE !!!!!!! IN PARIS WITH LIAM !!!!

that doesn’t even look like cigarettes but ok let’s all just assume the worst.

need more proof then a square thing in her hand

miley looks in love :) good for her

• coffeecoffeecoffee

iFail2Much said:

Ugh, I am leaving. This post just went down the drain. New post please OU?
    __________________________________________

I know. I know people probably sent the photos of Miley and Liam to OU and it’s twitter so I am surprised that they haven’t updated the site yet.

OU is lame these days.

On another topic:

LVATT was the number 54 album of the year and ALBL was number 77 for the year.

• stellagirl1993

:D

ehh bored :l

Uh let me guess. A Selena fan that is pissed because Demi stopped hanging out with her?=== lol trufax!!! ok RECAP for the hater!! Nick & Selena hate each other.. Nick and Miley are BEST FRIENDS ONLY! Miley & Demi are best Friends and Selena and Demi have grown apart! Selena and Taylor are best friends now. Miley Demi & JB are ALL BEST FRIENDS and JB hates Selena & Taylor! GOT THAT??

when camprock came out it was like a mini demi mania
    now no one cares bout her

Isn’t that Mandy Jiroux in the picture below?

• g_kc

Finaly. Demi post.(L)

LOve themM

Top 25 Soundtracks of the Decade 10 are from DISNEY!

Top 25 Soundtracks
    1. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
    2. High School Musical
    14. Hannah Montana: The Movie
    15. Coyote Ugly
    16. Bad Boys II
    17. Ray
    18. Tupac: Resurrection
    19. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
    20. Get Rich Or Die Tryin’
    21. The Cheetah Girls 2
    22. Walk The Line
    23. Camp Rock
    24. Garden State
    25. Curious George

10 out of the 25 are from Disney
    THE LIST IS BASED ON SALES!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OceanUP is such a crap gossip site.
    Yet, i can’t stop coming on here.

• Minal

i love it

• selfanxx

no way ever since demi was in camp rock i didnt like her and i didnt like her hangin with selena
    so i actually think its cooler there not hangin much anymore
    but selena still pwns demi

Good question

Hopefully he’s fine with it. It would be ideal if she could be friends with Nick, and have a boyfriend. That’d be nice. Peace in one part of the DC. lol.

true demi seems to have loads of friends while selena a smaller group

God… jac vanek is so ugly…

• Sadiezz

ksdhkfdlk.

Demi, stop being so pretty.
    It makes me feel self concious. :p

I wonder how Liam feels about that whole Miley and Nick friendship thing. It already broke her last relationship apart…. __ Miley & Nick cant function when they are mad at each other. lol Nick wont try to steal Miley away from Liam , Liam can step on Nick haha

Published Friday, December 11, 2009 12:03 PM ET
    This Just In: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth relationship is confirmed!

A picture tells a thousands words — and Miley Cyrus was just caught kissing her The Last Song co-star Liam Hemsworth in Paris!

Despite getting caught kissing off-set at the Nashville airport back in August and Miley tweeting that Liam wanted her to stop using Twitter just before she officially shut down her account, Miley wouldn’t say that Liam was officially her BF. But a jaunt to Paris that included shopping on Champs-Élysées on Thursday, visiting the Notre Dame cathedral and taking goofy pics at the Eiffel Tower today, and cuddling and kissing as they walked through these touristy hot spots definitely prove that they’re together.

Miley is currently in Europe preparing for shows at the London’s O2 Arena, which begin December 13.

Do you think Miley and Liam make a good couple?