Nick Jonas ‘Look Who I Met At Fort Hood’

nick-j-hood
nick-j-for-hood

OMFG Nick kissing Miley
    JK
    I wish :)

But she did kissed that f***** fame**** of Liam (just for publicity for the movie)

Anyways Nick is adorable with or not pimples in his forhead

• HOT DAYUMMM

So over this Nick J overload!
    I LOVE him, but
    seriously oceanup… what the hell

Looking good, Nick.:)

• Mercedes

nick nick nick nick nick nickelodeon!!

who…? ._.

Nick looks like he has got some pimples on his forehead. HAHA, wow I’d never thought that would happen. His complexion is usually so perfect.

• iloveyouux

Am I supposed to know who that is?? Nick is so cute though.

when i saw this on twitter i knew oceanup was gunna post it god, i love jb and nick but seriously thats a lot of posts

___________
    I KNOW. :|

IT’S GARTH, from WAYNES WORLD.

are you people serious!?

you really have never scene that movie.
    oh jesus.

• burning

LOL THATS DANA CARVEY?
    damn he’s lookin old

• peacelovekatiee

heehee i dont mind all the nick jonas overload. that boy is just to cute <3333

• HOT DAYUMMM

ssexybeast
    Love your icon!
    I really wanted to use it as mine,
    but I didn’t want to get attacked haha
    you’re brave girl!

IT’S THE MOTHAFUCKING CHURCH LADY!

THE GUY IS DANA
    HES FROM WAYNES WORLD

Love all the bros. I could never get sick of them. I just miss Kevin. Where the hell is he?

Love your icon!
    I really wanted to use it as mine,
    but I didn’t want to get attacked haha
    you’re brave girl!

LMAO…I don’t care what anyone says…I LOVE them together…and I love them separately so the icon is a double win lol

ssexybeast
    Love your icon!
    I really wanted to use it as mine,
    but I didn’t want to get attacked haha
    you’re brave girl!

i dont
    but i like urs HOT DAYUMMM :)

I’d be more pissed if all these posts were about Kevin

My process of thinking…”O hai nick. Looking awesome. Shit, I know who this is” *has moment where you know the face but not name* “JOFSAGDSG…uh…” *10 secs later* “Dana Carvey! Yes! Accomplishment! Now let’s see who else actually knows who this is…”

“party on Nick, party on Garth”

I’d be more pissed if all these posts were about Kevin
    wow fuck you
    nobody appreciates kevin and it pisses me off
    and the truth is, more ppl would be mad if all these post were kevin, its sad. real jb fans love them all

• whateves

you a nelena supporter now ssexybeast?

i saw him perform, he is soooo gorgeous!

hahaha i wonder how many songs on nicks album will be about selena…?

and just when EVERYONE thought all the songs were going to be about Miley hahaha

and im not a nelena supporter i dont really give..

• ssexybeast

you a nelena supporter now ssexybeast?

Yea..I mean what’s so bad about them?
    LOL but I’m not one of those crazy fans…just think they look cute together.

I know, but I love KEVYWEVVYSEETIEPIE (L) he’s so fierce and FABulous ;) ;)

• Kaylaxo

is threading like the people in the mall booths with the string?

that DOES look kind of painful if that’s what youre talking about.

• iloveyouux

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??
    Never thread your eyebrows it hurts like hell. I seriously was dying when i did it.
    ——————
    i herd it feels like a bad carpet burn

yeah, it does but 10x worse, I guess it depends on you and the person who does it.

• Kristen827

Has anyone one here met the Jonas Brothers??
    Show me your pictures and let me hear the stories if you have :)

anybody know homeremedys for STREPTROAT

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love. LOVE CCHERYL COLE

gurl cant sing.

• Sadiezz

Where’s Frankie been?

• lolwtf

waynes world is awesome. im suprised young nick knew who he was.

not at all;D lol
    id rather take tests for two days and then have the rest of the week off. but nooo i have to go to school alll of next week, then monday and tuesday.
    depressing.

*hugs* feel better? Hot chocolate? Pie? Turkey?

ahaha hot chocolate would be good;D

• YouBelongWithMe

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??
    Is that when they put a needle in your head and they use twezzers to take it out? Well that is what I am doing and it FUCKING kills for while but then it gets better. Trust me when your older you won’t have to touch them

who is that?

• tater_tingo.

haha u guys i though this was nick and alyson stoner. But they’re still really good

Dec 11, 2009 @ 05:19 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    not at all;D lol
    depressing.

*hugs* feel better? Hot chocolate? Pie? Turkey?

ahaha hot chocolate would be good;D
    Little Marshmellows? *makes hot chocolate*

Sadiezz

i love your icon!!

Dec 11, 2009 @ 05:19 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    not at all;D lol
    depressing.

*hugs* feel better? Hot chocolate? Pie? Turkey?

ahaha hot chocolate would be good;D
    Little Marshmellows? *makes hot chocolate*

haah I’m drinking hot chocolate right now. :D

• tater_tingo.

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??
    ——————–
    omg no tht sounds scary….its wen u get thread and just rub the hair off i guess

not at all;D lol
    depressing.

*hugs* feel better? Hot chocolate? Pie? Turkey?

ahaha hot chocolate would be good;D
    Little Marshmellows? *makes hot chocolate*

haah I’m drinking hot chocolate right now. :D

sounds good to me:) lollll
    nick jonas can serve it to me;D

• brianaheart19

Has anyone one here met the Jonas Brothers??
    Show me your pictures and let me hear the stories if you have :)
    _
    Well, it’s not my story. But this girl I know over the internet and she was wandering around trying to find the bathroom at a concert. And next thing she know’s she is looking straight at Joe, with no one around. He all of suddens turns to her and give the look “This girl is going to freaking scream.”

But you know what she say’s ” I need to go to tha bathroom.” He gives her intsturctions. And all of a sudden Big Rob comes and carries her out and she shouts back ” Bye Joe Jonas!” And she is like 9th row, so Joe spots her and laughs. But of course, most the fangirls just thought he was being cute.

I’m not kidding.

• Goldengal11

OMG! I remember when I was OBSESSED with this song. I used to listen to it when we were driving home from school on Radio Disney. Then I would get home and listen to the CD. I was a HUGE fan. But I never called her my “role model” haha.

• tater_tingo.

You guys really have to listen to them

if u search for her at justjaredjr they have her too

• Goldengal11

I never had threading done. Always waxing. It doesn’t even hurt(well maybe the first time).

• ilovemusic

I remember that song<3

• brianaheart19

I remember that song<3
    ____
    Probably one of her best songs. Oh, and nice Elf icon.

• Kaylaxo

OMG! i downloaded that when i first got itunes. yesterday i was looking through my songs and i was like wtf, why is this on my ipod?.

sounds good to me:) lollll
    nick jonas can serve it to me;D

I KNEW our friendship would come in handy! *txts nick*

(replying to this) – Dec 11, 2009 @ 05:27 pm
    brianaheart19 said:

I remember that song<3
    ____
    Probably one of her best songs. Oh, and nice Elf icon.

“Feel the wind on your shoulders” It got me through tough times

We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love. LOVE CCHERYL COLE

• brianaheart19

Yeah, Nick doesn’t seem like the Jonas Brother who ‘never’ smiles anymore

Well I have to go guys….bye,Love you all!<3

• kelsey123

ahh my midterms arent til the middle of january! but we get out at 11 for four days so i love it! :)

• Kristen827

the only thing i hate about living in new york is it gets sooooo cold!
    but other than that i love it.
    I live on long island and i love it here….i think it’s the coolest place to live :)

• Doom

More snow on Saturday-Sunday? NO.

• Kristen827

brianaheart19 said:

Yeah, Nick doesn’t seem like the Jonas Brother who ‘never’ smiles anymore
    that’s cause he’s finally free to do his solo career. he’s basically been trying for 6 years lol.

• brianaheart19

I’m excited for snow, it’s better than it just being freezing cold and windy

Goldengal11 said:
    I liked Nick and Selena together. — One SLIGHT problem… They HATE each other!!!!

DANA CARVEY IS 5’8!
    __________
    So is Nick.

YouBelongWithMe said:

Happy Hankkua
    __________________

Happy Hanukkah to you! And all the Jews.

• AAC

Goldengal11 said:
    ___________

And you know this how?

I SUPPORT NELENA :)
    I’m so glad mileys with liam haha! — lol — One SLIGHT problem… Nick & Selena HATE each other!!!!

Happy Hankkua

It’s Hanukkah?
    Happy Hanukkah then!

IM TIRED OF SO MANY NICKS POST!

And you know this how? —- so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.
    4:12 PM Apr 8th from web
    Retweeted by 6 people
    Reply Retweet

selenagomez

Goldengal11 said:
    ____________________

OMG IT’S NICK! HI NICK!!!!! Or is this Selena???

Since you seem to know how they feel about each other.

• Pixita

DANA CARVEY IS 5’8! NICK IS SHORT!!!!!
    Nick is actually only 10 centimeters high, he has been shrinking steadily, it’s sad, he fits in my pocket. Please, by all means, go on now and tell us about how tall Liam and Gaston are (don’t forget to mention Smiley)and also how small Nick’s penis is. Go ahead, get it out of your system, you know it’s killing you.

• Meow
  • whateves

I liked Nick and Selena together.

I always liked the way nick and selena looked together. But what i find pointless is that people what to see them together so much when we all know that she and nick didn’t have a good relationship together. Nick didn’t treat her good, and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t what to be with him again. I mean think about it, if a guy mistreated you once, what makes you think he’s not going to do it again. I’m just saying, i don’t want my opinion to effect what you think. I have nothing agaisnt Nelena fans by the way.

• Kaylaxo

One SLIGHT problem… They HATE each other!!!!
    —————————————

• AAC

Holy shit it’s Dana Carvey ! Wayne’s World is epic.

“Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.”

And Nick’s looking good as always too.

• Kaylaxo

wow. lots of nick j posts.
    no problem with that though:)

I SUPPORT NELENA :)
    I’m so glad mileys with liam haha!

Miley and Liam look so happy together,I wish them the best.<3

ok heres what I learn from 2009

Nick’s embarking in a solo career
    Joe’s into acting
    Kevin is getting married and starting a family

Demi and Selena grew apart and are not friends anymore

Selena is closer to Taylor Swift

while Demi is into her Scene friends and Chloe

Miley is growing up and becoming more independent pretty soon she wont be in disney.

My how thinkgs change. I wonder whats going to happen next year.

• Goldengal11

I liked Nick and Selena together.

• RockYourBody

Nick is so handsome, but his hair in the photo it’s like a Elvis style haha no offense, I love him. xD

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

kevin is the only guy i know that could wear high heels and not look gay =]

• YouBelongWithMe

Happy Hankkua

• Almost Blue

Dana Carvey <3

Aww I love Dana Carvey! (And nick of courseee!) :D

• Anonymous188

the problem is not nick or miley… the problem is OU who make them annoying

kevin is the only guy i know that could wear high heels and not look gay =]

right on sister:D

DANA CARVEY IS 5’8! NICK IS SHORT!!!!!

And you know this how? —- was I wrong for refusing to be a seat-filler? I was just tired of trying to be someone I clearly wasn’t. I’m sorry. writing.. studio time
    7:56 AM Mar 31st from web
    Retweeted by 9 people
    Reply Retweet

selenagomez

• iloveyouux

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.

You live in California which means it is against the law for you to complain about weather! lol ;)

• Doom

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.

It was around 40°F earlier. That was probably the warmest it was this week.

• HOT DAYUMMM

iloveyouux
    Right?!
    It’s way too damn cold. And the on and off raining thing is getting on my nerves.

I love Kevan Jonas my sweetieweetie! He’s soooooo fabulous!!! He needs to be my best friend :D

Nick Jonas Is Grilled By His Brothers On Radio Disney!
    Tags:
    Nick Jonas,Jonas Brothers,Joe Jonas,Kevin Jonas,Music,TV Kevin & Joe Jonas interview their brother Nick Jonas regarding his new side project, “Nick Jonas & The Administration,” his upcoming Hollywood Records album (“Who I Am”) and his concert tour. Plus, they discuss future plans for the Jonas Brothers.

Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”

Now of course it’s an easy assumption to assume she’s talking about Miley and Nick but there is actually a lot of stuff that makes it seem extremely possible that she in fact is.
    Miley has reffered to Nick as her guardian angel several times and I believe it’s even in her book. In a previous Twitter Selena said she didn’t want to be a seat filler which many believe as they did throught her whole relationship with Nick that he was never really over Miley and Selena felt she could never be her, which then caused that whole rumor about the song she wrote, where she said it was about a guy that was hung up on a girlfriend that he wasnt competly over and she could never be. Now it was also rumored that through out the duration of her relashionship she felt like he wasnt really interested in her and hardly ever called or payed much attention to her. Now since they broke up, her and Nick dont really have any contact and Nick is still really good friends with Miley and it appears selena is still not over her break up and Nick isnt really to interested in her “suffering” but is still up to date on what’s going on with Miley and is still making an effort to remain friends with Miles…

Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…
    I really think that’s the case espesially since Miley has been talking about Nick since she always get’s asked in interviews.

I think she made a valid point in the possibilities of Selena Twittering about Nick every now and then. I don’t blame her, if I was in a long relationship and I had to see my ex everywhere, It would take me awhile to get over them also. Her Twitter update today where she mentioned she was getting rid of her highlights and ‘Thank Goodness’ for it, could be one more way she is trying to get Nick out of her life and move on. Has getting close to David Henrie in pictures as well as the boys from F.T.S.K. been intensional to make Nick jealous or perhaps show that she’s moving on? What are your thoughts on the breakup? Do you think Selena is still trying to get over Nick or do you think she’s already moved on???????????????????????????????

• Leena

as weird as it sounds…
    i just want to go up to him and touch his face. his skin looks so soft.

• Meow

Hahaha.
    Cuties<3
    Where’s “Meow” and her comment.

ROFL WHAT!?

• HOT DAYUMMM

lmao Nick’s 5’8 then?
    hahaha lol @ that girl who claimed she was 5’11 and that all of JB was taller than her hahaha

• Anony999999

DANA CARVEY IS 5’8! NICK IS SHORT!!!!!

==

Nick is 5’11

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.

___________________

At least you live in California. So you know it’ll eventually get warmer.

Here in Ohio, it may not get warm until the END of May.

Dec 11, 2009 @ 04:32 pm

Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…

creepin;D

• Canadian*Girl

Who’s the other guy in the picture? I don’t recognize him.

• Meow

I’m still iffy with Liam but, Miley looks beyond happy with him so. I’m all for them. I’m glad she has someone she can go out in public with<3

I liked Joe and Demi together.

• Andreiita

I send you a better picture.. Why don’t you put it in here? =/

I LOVE KEVANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD YOU WANT SELENA WITH SOMEONE WHO TREATED HER BADLY??? NICK TREATED HER LIKE CRAP!

xoxokatie8 said:

Dec 11, 2009 @ 04:32 pm

Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…

creepin;D
    __________________

LMAO!

Okay…WHERE ARE JOE AND KEVIN!? God
    I miss them so much. Don’t get me wrong, I mean, I love Nick and support him and everything, but it’s not the same without Kevin and Joe! I know his promoting his side-project and that’s awesome, but it doesn’t mean that the others have to dissapear…Wow sorry I exploded…

• coffeecoffeecoffee

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.
    _______________________________________

How cold is it there?

It is in the 20’s in where I am in Illinois today.

i love nick and i love band jb

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.

___________________

At least you live in California. So you know it’ll eventually get warmer.

Here in Ohio, it may not get warm until the END of May.

woah!! I guess I shoudnt be complaining about the weather I know it’s probabaly way worse in other places. But i’m just not used to it at all.

Kaylaxo said:
    One SLIGHT problem… They HATE each other!!!!
    —————————————
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3304/3604801288_79a9e1d010.jpg ______________________ YOU DO REALIZE THAT WAS BEFORE SELENA KNEW NICK WAS DATING MILEY AGAIN, BEFORE TYBEE & BEFORE — BEFORE THE STORM & BEFORE SELENA TRASHED NICK IN 17 MAGAZINE!

• Goldengal11

I wonder what Joe and Kevin will look like when we see new pics of them…

• JonasGirl007

niccceee… i forgot his name :/

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.

___________________

At least you live in California. So you know it’ll eventually get warmer.

Here in Ohio, it may not get warm until the END of May.
    omg i know
    i live in cali too, and its wayy too cold
    sorry for the ohio girl :(

• Meow

As I am is how you take, never try to push or make me different<3

Okay…WHERE ARE JOE AND KEVIN!? God

kevin is somewhere with danielle. and joe is probaly stuck in his house being bored. lol
    we don’t know where they are unless they go out in public and someone takes a picture of them.

• Doom

@ccc. Sorry, I didn’t see that you replied to me in the last post. I’m good. How are you?

you know what i miss???
    THE JONAS BROTHERS.
    ITS LIKE THEY DONT MATTER TO OCEANUP NO MORE.
    THATS MESSED UP WE GET A NICK POST LIKE 20 TIMES A DAY AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD JB POST? WHAT W/E YALL DON’T CARE.

xOxO- MIRACLE.

it’s 4°F where in the UK today.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Meow said:

As I am is how you take, never try to push or make me different<3
    _______________________________________

What’s that from?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Doom

I am good. But freezing at the moment. My feet are ice cold.

• Kaylaxo

i went to CA last year around winter time and it was twice as warm there than baltimore. hah.i never wanted to leave.

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.
    _______________________________________

How cold is it there?

It is in the 20’s in where I am in Illinois today.

Around 40 degrees.. yesterday was the worst it was 30! The lowest we usually get is 55 or 60..

Mental note: do NOT go to Cali in December

so he DID buy a house? awwweesooommeee <3

• HOT DAYUMMM

what part of Cali do you live in?

I know and it’s driving me insane! lol

Dec 11, 2009 @ 05:25 pm
    ilovemusic said:

I remember that song<3

i used to be fanatic over hilary:) i was obsessed with listening to her cd everyday.
    reminds me lizzie mcguire;D my FAVORITE show ever.
    GORDO:D:D:D:D

The amazing awesome!

• Meow

As I am is how you take, never try to push or make me different<3
    _______________________________________

What’s that from?

Old Miley song =)

• Kristen827

brianaheart19 said:

Has anyone one here met the Jonas Brothers??
    Show me your pictures and let me hear the stories if you have :)
    _

I’m not kidding
    —————
    wtf?? lmao
    that was weird and also kinda rude of him :P

• brianaheart19

Has anyone one here met the Jonas Brothers??
    Show me your pictures and let me hear the stories if you have :)
    _

I’m not kidding
    —————
    wtf?? lmao
    that was weird and also kinda rude of him :P
    ____
    I don’t know she kind of looks back and laugh at it herself, she also likes to rub it in a friends faces.

• sha

NICK JONAS REALY CARES ABOUT HES CONTRY UNITED STATES :)

• ty

yep jonas brothers all ways help different kinds of people

• ALLIE

is that a pimple or PIMPLES i see on Nicholas Jonas’s perfect face. O, well. I get them too, he is just a teenager. its okay NICK.

• MasterOfDisguiseInWayne’sWorld(:

DANA CARVEY?! :O I LOVE HIM!

• Julia

Oh my lord! It’s Garth! from Wayne’s World! :) God, those are some of the most hilarious movies I have EVER seen! I watch them with my mom! Party on Wayne, Party on Garth… God, Now I wanna go watch one…

• pay day advances

Thank you for all you do. You portray what we Americans value most…freedom. Thank you for your commitment and bravery. May this card help bring you good health, clarity of mind and the courage you need to be successful. Each of you play such an important role in protecting our country. Please know that we are all behind your efforts and appreciate you and pray for you daily. You are all heroes to us!

you’ll like it
    my friend rocks!

• Madeline

yeah, i didn’t know who it was either…. haha.. i’m just not a movie person. people are always shocked because i haven’t seen so many “classic” movies

but in one of the picture’s underneath, he’s with the CSI NY guy!

• a.k

then one jolly christmas ee santa came to say…Rudolph with your nose so bright would you gide my sleigh tonight?? LOL! =)

• Mel91

haha dana carvey?!
    so random, but so awesome.
    good to know he hasn’t completely fallen off the face of the earth.

• Joe Jonas

Hello, friends. I am sanity. Give me your hot wings.

• Angelica

I LOVE this.

• Anonymous928

Nick and his brothers are always helping other people. So nice of him to be there today.

i’ll like to be in slytherin.

okay nick reply already would ya please i have been tryin for years to talk to u and i never got a reply and i am really getting tired of it so if you would reply already!!!!!!!!!!

How do people know who Nick Jonas is, but not Dana Carvey? And the second picture is with Gary Sinise. Both of those men are far more talented and respectable than any of the Jonas Brothers could ever be. Now don’t get me wrong, I like some of their songs, but I’d be way more excited to meet either of those men over any or all of the Jonas Brothers.

• ssexybeast

it’s 4°F where in the UK today.

Lucky Duck. It’s 24 degrees here lol

Kaylaxo said:
    One SLIGHT problem… They HATE each other!!!!
    —————————————
    That’s looks like he is running away from her. :)

Well she is trying to grab his balls.

• Pixita

Here in NY it’s 20 and the wind was arctic today, miserable

so he DID buy a house? awwweesooommeee <3

oh no no no. i just meant like their dallas house or something. i guess i should have said family house:) lol

so he DID buy a house? awwweesooommeee <3

oohhh if he did its probably a present for Kanielle <3

anyway he’s mine so he isn’t bored :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.
    _______________________________________

How cold is it there?

It is in the 20’s in where I am in Illinois today.

Do you guys actually call 30 cold?
    In england it hardly ever is above 30..even in the summer.

Here in NY it’s 20 and the wind was arctic today, miserable

agreed. i live in newyork too
    im freezing

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    lucky, I love new york!
    I’m going back in January…
    usually, what’s january’s weather like compared to december’s?
    Last time i went, was a month and a half ago (mid october)…
    and it was kind of cold for me
    then again, i’m used to 70 degree weather, lol!

I predict Kevin will be the Jonas with the biggest smile ever in 3 weeks ;)

• brianaheart19

I predict Kevin will be the Jonas with the biggest smile ever in 3 weeks ;)
    _____
    Doesn’t he always have the biggest smile?

• Kaylaxo

i had hillary posters, cds, the whole nine yards.

i wanto to shoot liam
    __________
    Nick, get outta here

• Meow

Same here, Pixita. Well in MA.

• Kaylaxo

i just feelbad for the newyorkers…

YOU KNOW YOU ARE SHORT WHEN, DANA CARVEY IS TALLER THAN YOU!

so he DID buy a house? awwweesooommeee <3

oohhh if he did its probably a present for Kanielle <3

anyway he’s mine so he isn’t bored :D

ahaha okay:D

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Do you guys actually call 30 cold?
    In england it hardly ever is above 30..even in the summer.
    _____________________________________

I went to England a couple of years ago in the summer and it was well above 60 degrees F.

iloveyouux
    Right?!

It’s super annoying, it’s been like this all day!!

• Meow

Isn’t England in Celcius?

Derrr.

Well she is trying to grab his balls. _- No, my balls belong to Miley! stop it!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

it’s 4°F where in the UK today.

Lucky Duck. It’s 24 degrees here lol

—————

It was only 4 degrees in the UK.
    and, at school they made us do football outside!
    you could even see the mist coming from our breath.
    it was horrible. :(

iloveyouux said:

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.
    _______________________________________

How cold is it there?

It is in the 20’s in where I am in Illinois today.

_____________________

LOL, if it’s around 40 degrees in the WINTER in Ohio, we’re all breaking out the shorts. Bumping loud music with the windows down.

I can’t wait to get to Cali.

oohhh if he did its probably a present for Kanielle <3

anyway he’s mine so he isn’t bored :D

ahaha okay:D

im guessing he’s swinging on curtains.. cuz he is awesome like that <333

• Pixita

Meow said:

Same here, Pixita. Well in MA.
    I wish I was in MA, my sister lives there, I used to live in Salem.

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.
    _______________________________________

How cold is it there?

It is in the 20’s in where I am in Illinois today.

Do you guys actually call 30 cold?
    In england it hardly ever is above 30..even in the summer.
    ya for me atleast
    thats freezying for us, but thats nothing compared to other places i guess, but were just used to the warm weather

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Isn’t England in Celcius?

Derrr.

yeah, Degrees Celcius. :)

• ssexybeast

people were like gathered around the fire and im seriously like dude its only 50 degrees! january here average is like 25-30ish.

50 degrees is pretty warm lol
    Why were you guys gathered around a fire?

Kevin & Joe sighting!! Ok, well it’s video of Kevin, Joe & Nick from the upcoming Radio Disney interview so who knows when it really happened….but, looks like it happened whatever day Kevin wore that cool shirt.

• ssexybeast

It was only 4 degrees in the UK.
    and, at school they made us do football outside!
    you could even see the mist coming from our breath.
    it was horrible. :(

I’d file a complaint If I were you.

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS? HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK? I swear this world is falling apart! its Dana! from SNL!,Waynes World.. that Master of Disguise movie..like damn!

• ilovemusic

He is so gorgeous.
    God bless him<3

• Doom

4 more days of school until Winter Break. Thank goodness.

• iloveyouux

I literally wore gloves, scarve, hat, boots and a hugeee jacket yestreday… I usually never have to use those.

• xoxokatie8

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games.;D

• ARG-ima Piratian

*Sings Harry Potter theme song.*

_______________________

Most of us know who he is.

——————

Wow. Kevo you trying to kill me boy :)

:D Santa Clause

• Imani

….who’d he meet?
    are we supposed to know who that is?

• ssexybeast

4 more days of school until Winter Break. Thank goodness.

That’s it? We get out the 23rd! lol

• Kaylaxo

i have absolutely no idea.

but then again i never understand my family…

• HOT DAYUMMM

ssexybeast
    Suckaaa! hahaha :)
    I just have 5 more days

• Kaylaxo

>.> i have exams all next week.

but then christmas break!! :D

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

in the UK over 30 degrees is considered “Boiling”..and you guys are saying that’s cold.
    How wierd..
    ——————————-

I hope you mean 30 degrees celsius.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

How wierd..

sounds good to me:) lollll
    nick jonas can serve it to me;D

I KNEW our friendship would come in handy! *txts nick*

hahah YAY:) is he coming;)?

Dec 11, 2009 @ 05:33 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    sounds good to me:) lollll
    nick jonas can serve it to me;D

I KNEW our friendship would come in handy! *txts nick*

hahah YAY:) is he coming;)?

yeah and joe IS swinging on curtains.. I know the guy SOOO well *laughs* awww hes coming too i <3 him

• ilovemusic

I remember that song<3
    ____
    Probably one of her best songs. Oh, and nice Elf icon.

Thanks ;)

YOU KNOW YOU ARE SHORT WHEN, DANA CARVEY IS TALLER THAN YOU!

Dana Carvey is not that short, he is 5’8. He’s the same height as Nick

• Meow

Same here, Pixita. Well in MA.
    I wish I was in MA, my sister lives there, I used to live in Salem.

I’ve actually never been to Salem. Every year I say I’m gonna go for Halloween and I never do.

iloveyouux said:

iloveyouux said:

I live in california it should not be this cold! Not cool.
    _______________________________________

How cold is it there?

It is in the 20’s in where I am in Illinois today.

_____________________

I can’t wait to get to Cali.

Thats crazy! I would seriously be in the hospital if I wore something like that in 40 degree weather. And you will love cali just dont go in winter. Summer or spring is the best.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

It was only 4 degrees in the UK.
    and, at school they made us do football outside!
    you could even see the mist coming from our breath.
    it was horrible. :(

I’d file a complaint If I were you.

Lol.
    they wouldn’t care.
    they pretty much make everyone do it overhere.
    the teachers only excuses are ‘Run around, it’ll keep you warm’.

err, no. wtf.

• iloveyouux

My heater is up to 100 and i’m making me hot chocolate right now! haha this weather is rediculous.

Kevan sounds sooo awesome and fab here :D :D:D

ARG-ima Piratian said:

*Sings Harry Potter theme song.*
    ___________________

OMG I love that theme song haha.

• renee

yeah cool but nick looks hot but that guy not so much

AWwwwwwwww REINDEER!!!!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

_________________________

Oh Joe, I lub you.

• Meow

How wierd..

Dood, we’re talking about Farenheit.

• jonasADDICTEDxo

i love this boy.

THE END

lucky, I love new york!
    I’m going back in January…
    usually, what’s january’s weather like compared to december’s?
    Last time i went, was a month and a half ago (mid october)…
    and it was kind of cold for me
    then again, i’m used to 70 degree weather, lol!

ahaha if you think 70 degrees is cold…you might be in trouble;) it’s like maybe in the 30’s in january also.it’s like twenty degrees now and im freezing:/

LIAM IS EXACTLY WHAT CODY LINLEY SAYS MILEY NEEDS!! TALL STRONG & ROMANTIC!

• iloveyouux

what part of Cali do you live in?

Near, sacramento, How about you?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ARG-ima Piratian said:

*Sings Harry Potter theme song.*
    ___________________

OMG I love that theme song haha.

Was it me or did JB mention something about them playing ‘Burning up’ in the Harrypotter movie.
    i really didn’t notice it, and i saw it twice..

• BRAAAZIL!

#BrazilLoveNickJ

Lol.
    they wouldn’t care.
    they pretty much make everyone do it overhere.
    the teachers only excuses are ‘Run around, it’ll keep you warm’.

err, no. wtf.

But sweating when it’s cold causes dangerous reactions[like fevers]…kind of like a tornado, not good to mix hot and cold air like that lol but whatever .

wrong post.

• ilovemusic

It was so cold in NY today :(

ssexybeast
    Suckaaa! hahaha :)
    I just have 5 more days

That’s not fair! When do you go back?

to the people that keep saying miley looks really happy with Liam… she looks happy with every guy shes with she was happy with justin everyone knew that, she was happy with nick from all her tweets and how she wanted her hair out of her face to show her smile cause she was so happy and no shes happy with liam.. it would be stupi for her not to be happy with a guy…

and i dno about Liam she seems to be acting rebelious now… she was very sweet and dressed classier when with nick and justin… and now she has a tattoo and is dressing all edgy haha no hate towards her though…

• coffeecoffeecoffee

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

How wierd..
    _________________________________________

In the US we measure degrees in Fahrenheit.

30 degrees Fahrenheit is 0 degrees Celsius.

i got out next friday for 2 weeks… :D woow

• Goldengal11

“Philadelphia” was on today earlier on Bravo. But I already have the movie, and it was halfway through.

Ahh the ending still gets me!

• ilovemusic

*Sings Harry Potter theme song.*
    ___________________

OMG I love that theme song haha.

i really didn’t notice it, and i saw it twice..

Yeah, they did but I didn’t know what they were talking about, haha.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Dood, we’re talking about Farenheit.

———————

Ooooh. that makes more sense then. My bad… ^.^

• iloveyouux

5 more days of school! then 2 weeks off! I cant wait!

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    It’s like in the 30’s here, and I haven’t even whipped out my winter coats yet!
    YAY! That gives me hope that I won’t freeze to death in ny lol

• kelsey123

Yeah it’s been in the 20’s all day today in NH.. and the wind made it 10 times worse! and at my high school we have a campus with separate buildings for each class so we have to walk outside every time we switch classes! it suckss! but im used to it by now because im a senior. it’s weird that it was wicked warm last week and now its SO COLD! but we had a snow day on weds so that made it better! :)

2009 —– Nick and Miley made up became BEST FRIENDS , DATED AGAIN, GOT MAD AGAI N & ARE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN!. 2009 MEMI CLOSER THAN EVER!, 2009 JOMILLA BREAKS UP! 2009 MUSTIN BREAKUP, NILEY RECONNECTION, LIAM IS ON!, KEVIN GETS ENGAGED TO DANIELLE SAME GIRL SINCE 2007 KEVIN IS BORING! haha

Omg! Miley smokes

• HOT DAYUMMM

iloveyouux
    My aunt lives there!
    But I live in la…
    we’re only 7 hours away from eachother!
    haha

• tater_tingo.

Is this post so boring tht we’re tlking about the weather lol

• kelsey123

and for those of you saying you only have 5 more school days left i’m so jealous!!! i dont get out til the 23rd! we go to school the day before xmas eve and i’m friggen ripshit!

Jackie… Nick is around 5’11
    Met him ;]

He slouches..and that tend to make you look shorter ;)

Omg! Miley smokes
    _____________________

LMAO, you people are so random.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

*Sings Harry Potter theme song.*
    ___________________

OMG I love that theme song haha.

i really didn’t notice it, and i saw it twice..

Yeah, they did but I didn’t know what they were talking about, haha

Apparently its playing the background when someone walks into a room or something..

• HOT DAYUMMM

ssexybeast
    The 4th -_-
    and we have our finals 3 weeks later,
    which means we’ll forget everything we’ve learned

Dec 11, 2009 @ 04:56 pm
    kelsey123 said:

im so sorry.
    i guess i shouldnt be complaining, some people have it wayy worse.

*sigh

• xoxokatie8

hahah YAY:) is he coming;)?

joe swinging on curtains? loll
    whatt?

• xharmony

He’s the cutest (:

• A.

Hahaha.
    Cuties<3
    Where’s “Meow” and her comment.

• Janelleeeeee

I <3 Nick

• tater_tingo.

But its been raining here in Cali

kendra had baby hank!

• Allstar-fan

lmao. Dana’s sister?

• ssexybeast

Dood, we’re talking about Farenheit.

I think you just spelled “dude” wrong.
    I know it was intentional but I felt like pointing it out haha
    Just ignore this comment -__-

great….who is he?

• ash

Oh. my. gosh. Are those two pimples I see on the forehead of Nick’s perfect face?!!!! lol

• K2Rocks

yep the owner of oceanup is in love with Nick .. put some Jb posts please !!!!

I hate how no one knows who this is.

i am embarrassed.

me too:/ stupid school

xokatie8 said:

me too:/ stupid school
    =–
    i feel bad for you!!! does it make you feel better that I have tests mon. and tues.?

Same problem her,girl.
    We’ll make it through lmao

• aliana

It’s the Turtle Turtle guy haha

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Dana Carvey. Love when he was on SNL.

“Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.”

• tater_tingo.

‘Ribbon’by mariah carey is an AWESOME song

ssexybeast
    The 4th -_-
    and we have our finals 3 weeks later,
    which means we’ll forget everything we’ve learned

So you guys get out way before us but then we both come back on the same day?
    Injustice.

iloveyouux
    My aunt lives there!
    But I live in la…
    we’re only 7 hours away from eachother!
    haha

Lucky! I want to live there. I go to LA in the summer and spring break it’s so fun over there.

• Kristen827

brianaheart19 said:

Has anyone one here met the Jonas Brothers??
    Show me your pictures and let me hear the stories if you have :)
    _

I’m not kidding
    —————
    wtf?? lmao
    that was weird and also kinda rude of him :P
    ____
    does the girl even have proof??
    like pictures with him or of him??
    cause i wouldnt believe her lmao

i met jb twice but i would never rub it in someones face thats just rude :P

Awww sorry i get out on the 18th

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Awww sorry i get out on the 18th

same

• kelsey123

Same problem her,girl.
    We’ll make it through lmao

—————-
    yeahh we used to have a half day but then for some reason they decided that they were being too nice and practical for students.. ya know they just like to make school suck even more than it already does!

xokatie8 said:

me too:/ stupid school
    =–

not at all;D lol
    depressing.

Omg! Miley smokes

Don’t mistake her for Taylor Momsen

I just found out that Lady Gaga smokes…. ugh, why gaga? :(

• Meow

I purposely spell it like that =)

Omg! Miley smokes

Lyk3333 0mgggg n00 w@yy! 0mg miil3rzzz y0uu sm0k333? 0mfg! :/

• tater_tingo.

Well i guess it doesnt matter bc im homeschooled anyways lol

not at all;D lol
    depressing.

*hugs* feel better? Hot chocolate? Pie? Turkey?

• Brangelina

Which Hogwarts house would you like to be in?

hey soul sista…

Awww sorry i get out on the 18th

same

yup, same here too. :D

• anonymousssssss

are you fucking kidding me with the “who” comments?
    thats really sad

Brangelina said:
    Which Hogwarts house would you like to be in?

ravenclaw or hufflepuff I like the colors :D

www sorry i get out on the 18th

same

yup, same here too. :D
    ———————
    cali??

• iloveyouux

anyone watching the halo awards or whatever, it dosent look that interesting to me..

• tater_tingo.

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??

We have a half day the 23th….and basically don’t do anything that day lol
    I have so many tests coming up this week though…=/…but I rarely need to study that much.

• Goldengal11

From where I stand I see, a world of possibilities…So don’t be going negative on me, oh baby……….yeah

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Which Hogwarts house would you like to be in?

HUFFLEPUFF FTW

• Brangelina

Gryffindor ftw!!! Who’s with me? Lol.

Lyk3333 0mgggg n00 w@yy! 0mg miil3rzzz y0uu sm0k333? 0mfg! :/

Pretty icon :)

• JonasGirl007

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??

it didnt for me… but I tweeze my eyebrows and it doesn’t hurt

• tater_tingo.

Alot of ppl have finals this week huh??

• Brangelina

Can’t wait for deathly hallows

• Doom

@tater. I like your icon.

• tater_tingo.

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??

it didnt for me… but I tweeze my eyebrows and it doesn’t hurt
    —————
    ive been plucking my eye brows for so long (like a year) tht it doesnt even hurt anymore…

• ssexybeast

Alot of ppl have finals this week huh??

=[

unfotunately.

• YouBelongWithMe

Which Hogwarts house would you like to be in?
    Which Hogwarts house wouldn’t you like to be in?

• heartbeats

who is this man ?

Dec 11, 2009 @ 05:10 pm
    tater_tingo. said:
    Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??

it didnt for me… but I tweeze my eyebrows and it doesn’t hurt
    —————

ohh then it doesnt hurt at ALLL <3 (mostly depending on which threader you get. you can even do it at home)

• Brangelina

Hmmm… I wouldn’t mind being either on Slytherin or Gryffindor. Those two are my favorite houses.

• OceanUp Fail

Is that Lady Gaga in your icon? (:

• haleybrooke7

love him. =)

Where is Joe and Kevan??????

who…? ._.

dude, he’s a teenager boy? what do you expect.

• joeismylove

you fans notice EVERYTHING

ssexybeast said:

you a nelena supporter now ssexybeast?

Yea..I mean what’s so bad about them?
    LOL but I’m not one of those crazy fans…just think they look cute together.

I SUPPORT NELENA :)
    I’m so glad mileys with liam haha!

I fear since the oceanup owner is in love with Nick, we will see every Nick tweet now on OU. :(

For real, tweets are not news! I’m sure everyone on here follows him anyways. I’ve always thought whoever posts on oceanUP was in love with Nick.

• MaggieLove

GARTH!!!
    I AM SO JEALOUS!
    not fair Nick, not fair.
    : )

• Goldengal11

You know it’s almost 2010 when Dana Carvey has wrinkles.

I miss my Kevywevvy :( And his Louis Vuitton bags, high heel shoes, and his FABulousness :(

Me too! I mean at least we get our fix of Joe on twitter

• Pixita

Funny, the way Nick says it sounds like he can’t remember his name, Dana Carvey

• tater_tingo.

@tater. I like your icon.
    —————–
    thank you…..i like urs too.Vintage

Brangelina said:

Which Hogwarts house would you like to be in?
    ___________________

Ravenclaw

• iloveyouux

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??

who is this man ?

Nick Jonas. He is in a band with his brothers called “The Jonas Brothers”, they have a show on Disney channel etc.

• Brangelina

Did you guys hear that daniel Radcliffe is going to have a naked scene on deathly hallows?
    ps Nick looks good in that picture

• kelsey123

We have a half day the 23th….and basically don’t do anything that day lol

———————–

me too.. next week i pretty much have a test in basically every class i take! but realistically i wont study at all.. i have a bad case of senioritis (well i pretty much had sophomoreitis) and i dont study AT ALL.. but then the next week i’ll probably end up watching movies in at least half my classes.

• tater_tingo.

The thing I like about my home/online school is tht our semester doesnt end until the week after winter break so i havent been doing any homework this week bc ill just do it on break lol

Lyk3333 0mgggg n00 w@yy! 0mg miil3rzzz y0uu sm0k333? 0mfg! :/

Pretty icon :)

Thanks! love yours too, I am probably one of the few people in here that actually liked them together,

• tater_tingo.

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??
    ——————
    i herd it feels like a bad carpet burn

_tingo. said:
    Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??
    ——————
    i herd it feels like a bad carpet burn

it all depends on the threader, and the amount of pressure (trust me)

tater_tingo. said:

Does threading ur eyebrows hurt??

it didnt for me… but I tweeze my eyebrows and it doesn’t hurt