Anna Maria Meaghan Jette MEAN GIRLS

anna-mean-girl

Anna Maria Perez de Tagle Twitter pictures dressed for Christmas party.

why are they girls “mean girls”?
    LIKE FROM THEY MOVIE??
    hahaha
    i love that movie :)

who cares abt “jemi”?
    niely rules :)

• NICOLE .

Have you been reading the comments? There has been all kinds of drama today.

omg i loved that movie when it came out. i was literally watching it every day. but then i got bored of it and didnt watch for like years lol.

who cares abt “jemi”?
    niely rules :)
    =====

nonononono. moe/jiley. thgts where it is.

• Erg

NICOLE . said:

Have you been reading the comments? There has been all kinds of drama today.
    __

No… I haven’t, I just got on. What’s going on? o-O

wow
    lindsay looks so pretty here
    too bad she a crazy person now :((

• asdfg

who cares abt “jemi”?
    niely rules :)
    =====

nonononono. moe/jiley. thgts where it is.
    __

one: learn how to spell.
    two: WHY are you arguing about couples that will never happen? niley or moe or jiley will never happen.

• snowstars

The Sims picture is cool…. hehe.

• h(:

i guess that means niley is a dunzo.

• Stella

I know Jiley rule(Joe and Miley) No Jemi or Niley
    hahaha

• pissed

ZackTaylor.ca sources tell us that Courtney Galiano and Nick Jonas are “friends with benefits”!!

The two supposedly started “hooking-up” during Camp Rock 2 filming in Toronto and have continued to see each other since – Last night a ZackTaylor.ca spy caught the two making-out in L.A….

“Last night Nick and Courtney were 100% kissing before she left for NYC.”

Our source continues…

“Courtney loves her on-again-off-again boyfriend Brett very much. It’s been tough for her since they hardly have time together. She also enjoys Nick’s company/world… They both have gotten a lot closer over the past few months. She is kinda stuck in a complicated situation… She is young and confused.”
    __

Bull fucking shit.

Nourtney never fucking happened, nor will it ever probably will. When will you fucking teenies/trolls get that message through your thick skulls, assfucks?

• WTFIOD?!N!E!

Hey, everyone who is anonymous should put their name as anonymous and we should make a comment streak!

• NICOLE .

Amelia flew in from Australia for Joe’s Christmas party, but he “didn’t invite” her after she got there (which I’m guessing means he didn’t tell her exactly when it was or wouldn’t answer her calls, and she only found out after/during the party that it had happened idk). Then she went off on Twitter about how he said he “forgot” to invite her even though she was supposed to cook and they had plans for a month beforehand. People think that it might have something to do with Demi not wanting Amelia to go because she’s jealous.

And also something about Nourtney, lol.

I bet anything that someone else described this better than me before I could type this. >.>

• Erg

NICOLE . said:

And also something about Nourtney, lol.

___

WOW. That is a lot. What is going on in your icon? xD

OK, I’m out. This is god damn boring. OceanUP, get something juicy or argumentative and we’ll talk.

• NICOLE .

Kellan Lutz is biting Taylor. Not. Gay. At. All. >.>

WOW, they were serious about it,haha

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi blocked one or two girls when they tweeted “Hows your boyfriend, Joe?” So be careful. (via @JazzyTeeSings)
    1 minute ago from web

• lazarre10174

That’s cute! But wasn’t Demi supposed to be there too?

WOW, they were serious about it,haha
    ____________________________
    lmao,NEVER expected that.
    Where is Demi and Chloe? Ain’t they are suppose wear those too?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I thought demi was dressing up to, by the way the girls look nice

maybe she did dress up and she wasn’t in the pic..?
    Aren’t thier 4 girls in mean girls that wear that costume, anyway?

• Wow

Demi was not there she was at Brandy B-Day party???
    was she there or no???

I wonder if Joe Really did blow off that chick.
    ____________

Amelia? Not sure, but her and Joe are ok. She tweeted “talking makes everything better.”

Demi was not there she was at Brandy B-Day party???
    was she there or no???
    _________

Demi was at Joe’s party.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Meaghan is pretty :)

• Erg

Slow day, huh OceanUP. I’m bored and I hope for entertainment on OU. But NOO… OceanUP is taking boring to the next level lately.

why there is no pics of demi …Chloe didnt mention her on twitter I thought she was supposed to dress like them…oh well whatever she probably changed her mind

• [:

hiii<3
    please please vote for my puppy- Gotham the yorkie!

we really want him to win !!!

ugh this post is boring
    oU is so lame now a days
    im listening to 15 by taylor swift
    its raaining
    i went to a party today and it was WACK.
    my cousin is getting on my nerves >= l
    im eating pizza but i want cake
    i have an account on oU.do you know who i am?

• daughtryfan1997

meaghan martin: regina
    anna maria perez de tagle: gretchen
    other blonde: karen

WOW!! That’s VERY dramatic! So if Joe told her not to come because of Demi (I really wanna know if that’s true!) Would that mean they are dating? I’m not one of those people that are obsessed with Jemi and wants and prays that they date… I was just wondering. But seriously, if that’s what really happened… I kinda feel bad for Amelia.
    ——————————
    Who knows, right?!
    That would be kind of shady…but she was the upset one and she is somehow already over it and no longer angry with Joe, so who knows,people are just crazy. LOL. Sounds like the poor girl jumped to about 1,000 conclusions.

Like us, on this site, but whatevs! ;)

peru BDLT UP!

jonas brothers. <3

hellla cutes
    annnamarie and meghan are really pretty

What hell no Zack Taylor is a liar
    If they were kissing Courtney is a cougar
    He is only 17 she is 21 yrs. old
    Also Nick is just confused
    Well goog thing shes back to NYC
    Wow she has a boyfriend and makes out with Nick thas what you call a slut and Nick would never do that
    I just dont believe Zack Taylor

• JonasGirl007

how would that be demi?

• Doesn’t Matter

Where is demi?

• lol

I wonder if Joe Really did blow off that chick.

• hithere

cute =/

• ragin18

I thought demi was dressing up to, by the way the girls look nice

PAPA JONAS!!!!

lazarre10174 said:

So with the whole Joe/Demi/Amelia thing… does anyone know what really happened? Why didn’t OceanUp post anything about it? Boring day in OU huh…?
    ——————————–

I read her tweets…to me it sounded like he offhandedly told her about the party and said she should come to the party and help organize it, perhaps not seriously, then forgot about it (since she lives in freaking Australia, why would she come?!). But meanwhile, she apparently took it very much to heart and changed her travel plans to make sure she’d be stopped in LA during the party…but she didn’t seem to have told him anything about her plans to be there and then she never received any word or an invitation to the party, from him. She said she texted him the morning of the party and apparently he was surprised she was even in LA…and whatever happened from there (people assume he told her not to come because of Demi though there’s ZERO proof of that), well, she didn’t end up at the party and she wasn’t happy about it and tweeted as much.

It is pretty embarrassing for both of them. I don’t know that it was an intentional diss, just double sided cluelessness. She tweeted that all was understood and good now.

Sounds like a longtime dysfunctional post-dating/crush bad communication relationship to me!!!!!!

Been THURRRRRRRR.