Nick Jonas FORT HOOD MEETING

nick-miley-twitter
nick-j-cd-pic
nick-jonas-fort-hood-meeting-22

From Emily: I went to Fort Hood to see Nick on Friday. On the program it said ‘special greeting by Nick Jonas 3:00 – 3:10′ He came out for 24 seconds and said ‘thanks for having me’ and a few other things. When he was going off the stage someone tried to throw a ball at him. It was rude.

So then my friends go stand by this white tent on the side of the stage and a lady tells them that Nick is doing a m&g and will only be there for 10 more minutes. So they call us and we go over there. Nick ended up doing the m&g for a whole lot longer than 10 minutes. After we went, a huge line formed. It was great meeting him, he’s really sweet. Natalia sent a pic of the Nick J CD. Thx Courtney!

• CHUCKNORRIS

dang, Mark looks sexy in my icon.
    I love my Marcon :)

• Mercedes

look at that smirk..i love it. :)

• Anonymissy

Aw, but he did a long meet and greet!

S v v e e t.

Sadiezz IS THAT NEIL PATRICK HARRIS? :O
    I LOVE your icon!!

how did they get the cd?!

he is soooooooooooo gorgeous

I CAAAAAAAAANT WAIT FOR THE CD, I WAN RIGHT NOOOOOOW
    HAHA

NICK IS DATING A GIRL FROM LONDON NAMED VERITY! :O

NICK IS DATING A GIRL FROM LONDON NAMED VERITY! :O
    TELL ME OTHER LIE, TELL ME I’M WAITING TO HEAR LIES

so adorable*
    my bad

• CHUCKNORRIS

how did they get the cd?!
    ______________________

thats just the cd for the one song “Who I Am”.
    it was his first single.
    his full official album comes out February 2nd or 3rd. Im not sure which one.

:o)

• claymm

Nicholas is so amazing :)
    can’t wait to see him on January 10th!

• ashxo

When I read that someone tried to throw a ball at him, I said “rude” in a Bon Qui Qui voice out loud lol.

• AAC

Oh Imma going to beat up the bitch who threw the ball at him… Chris Brown style. >:(

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I would have jumped on the person who threw the ball at him, then bitched slapped that person a couple times.

• Sadiezz

Yes, ChuckNorris. :) <3
    Ty.

• ShaunaSpamsYou

Hes so good looking.
    I want to meet him SO badly.
    ahhwell. Cant wait for the album :)

someone told me that nick took that girl back to his hotel and had his way with her and now shes pregnant and gonna sue for child support

is this true????????????????

chucknorris , mark IS sexable
    no matter what size
    icon, poster, screen size
    whatevs

• AAC

But anyways he looks adorable as always. :)

Nick is a great role model!

http://twitpic.com/taw22 woooooooooooow

• coffeecoffeecoffee

thats just the cd for the one song “Who I Am”.
    it was his first single.
    his full official album comes out February 2nd or 3rd. Im not sure which one.
    _____________________________________

Feb 2nd

• Ashley Nicole

His hair is pure perfecion :)
    Who the heck would throw a ball at someone? Especially at a charity event. That is so mean. I wish he would of cut a bitch.

ashxo said:

___________________

Haha, So did I.

• vtmbv

dont believe rumors or anything that has to do with the boys! it’s just someone trying to start something! trust me!

• LL

Why yes, yes it is true! I was there with her, but how did you know? gosh! LOL LOL sorry that amused me! but i really was there w/ her.

everything is quiet. and SCARY…i get so scared when no one posts. i feel like the world has ended, but i’m the only one who survived. it freaks the hell out of me!!

• xoxokatie8

Okay so it was probably just where me and my friend were sitting. It was really bad though. I had to look up the whole concert on youtube and watch it all over again so I knew what their voices actually sounded like that night.
    Two feet?! Wow you were lucky. I had to move around a lot to get close to them. It was hard! And me feet hurt so bad afterwards. I just wanted to rest. I also couldn’t believe how man people were at the concert. When the opening acts were playing there were still people outside waiting to get in! It was crazy!

yeah oh gosh me and my two friends got into the stadium and i hear honor society singing! i started like bolting to my seat lmbo
    and i lovedd when demi came on stage !
    i hope they come back for their next world tour or what not:D

NO! Don’t tell me I’m alone again! :'(

honor society is my favorite band because they’re talented, and real.

you are not alone. i am here with you.

smileyangelina Robin joked that he “taught @jonasbrothers everything they know” and is “their uncle…” ha! Suuureee lollzz
    half a minute ago from txt

SANTA GET DOWN!

who’s robin?

• AAC

and i lovedd when demi came on stage !
    i hope they come back for their next world tour or what not:D
    _________

I didn’t even get to hear Honor Society play. I had to get my merchandise before the concert and the lines were fricken HUGE! And there were only like three people working there. I was really pissed cause they wouldn’t do our line and I was basically yelling at them to come to us but they were ignoring me. So I missed all of Honor Society’s act.

SANTA GET DOWN!

____________________________________

:))))

____________

Lol same! I hate it.

people need to be more ACTIVE on oceanup. haha

• xoxokatie8

and i lovedd when demi came on stage !
    i hope they come back for their next world tour or what not:D
    _________

aww bummer:'( i only heard them sing like one song. and i didn’t really like the wonder girls that much thou.
    i waited to get my shirt after the concert, and there wasent that much of a line but there was like nothing left.
    someone from my school also went to muchmusic and when they were driving around after it, they stopped at a redlight..and jb’s car or whatever they were in was right next to them ! so they had like a conversation with them until the light turned green.
    to this day, im still jelous hah

I’m alonneee :(

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I AM HERE WITH YOU.

• RockYourBody

Hello?..
    *waiting for a reply*

your message has been recieved.

i am your reply. you are inside me. when i reply you become me. together we are one.

Hello?..
    *waiting for a reply*

_______________
    HI!!! Im not alone!

• xafranbix

omg taylor launters doing so good on SNL. I have alot more respect for him now.

WHATS GOING ON?
    ANY TAYLOR SWIFT STUFF?

AND IM THE BOT FROM .. YELLOW PLANET
    LMFAO

Hahahaha! I love that video so much

THAT ONE AND THE “WATCH ME DO A FLIP ONE” ARE MY FAVE COUNTDOWN JB VIDS
    ____________

Haha!
    “Oh crap!”

HayRay said:

Did everybody leave me again? :(

I’m still here!

*sings* I’ll stand by you……..I’ll stand by you……

:D
    You’re awesome! :’)

so I’ve been told.

hehe :)

k guys.
    does anyone agree with me that it is not fair that nick keeps adding more dates to places that he is already going?
    instead of adding some candian ones?
    lets try to “yell” at him on twitter.

Really?! Cool!
    And I forget. I was in the 200’s. But I can’t remember specificly. It was awesome though.

ha yesss;D
    i was like the last row on the floor but right next to me was like the vip section, and like ALL the camprock stars were there. rofl i was like flipping;D
    ________

That is so sick! I would’ve been freaking out! And was it just me but were JB’s voices all high during the concert. Maybe it was just where I was sitting but their voices were all wierd like. Me and my friend noticed it half way through the concert.

hmm i don’t think so lol
    wasen’t nick speeking in like all these different accents thou? lmbo
    i liked much music better then the concert thou;D i was like two feet away from them

omg taylor launters doing so good on SNL. I have alot more respect for him now.

I know. The football skit made me literally laugh out loud. But the one they just played..he was a little TOO gay in it.

I don’t know. I think Taylor S is his beard.

smileyangelina Stevie’s playing!!!
    half a minute ago from txt
    Reply Retweet

you would think stevie would be the LAST haha

• HayRay

omg taylor launters doing so good on SNL. I have alot more respect for him now.

I don’t know. I think Taylor S is his beard.

____________________

the ong with kristen wiig freaking out had me in hysterics.

am I alone??? nnoooo!!!

omg taylor launters doing so good on SNL. I have alot more respect for him now.

I don’t know. I think Taylor S is his beard.

____________________

the ong with kristen wiig freaking out had me in hysterics.

That one sucked

you are not alone. i am here with you.

JohnLloydTaylor Bout to take the stage with Stevie!
    1 minute ago from Twitterrific
    Reply Retweet

Really?! Cool!

ha yesss;D

hmm i don’t think so lol
    wasen’t nick speeking in like all these different accents thou? lmbo
    ________

so exciting! wish i was there.

you are not alone. i am here with you.

Well thats not creepy at all.

• AAC

This post got all quiet again. :|

AAC said:

So there’s like only three people on this post. Unless there’s people creepin on us and aren’t commenting. O_O

*Cue X-Files theme song*
    _______________________

• star19

I wish Nick’s album would be released earlier than Feb. I can’t wait any longer. D:

Goldengal11 said:

*Cue X-Files theme song*
    _______________________

______

That song creeps me out everytime!

star19 said:

_______

Ugh me too! I NEED to hear the album version of Rose Garden. Not want but NEED to.

I know hes teasing us with all the little piece of lyrics and such

I love how successful Nick and Joe will be. they are so popular and talented

_______

Same but you know what song that I can’t wait to hear? LIKE I NEED TO HEAR from that album?
    TONIGHT.

I know hes teasing us with all the little piece of lyrics and such
    _______

I know! Have you heard Rose Garden yet? Like when he preformed it on Ryan Secrest. I’m obsessed with it. Have to listen to it everyday and I never do that with a song.

TONIGHT.

_____________

Serious!!!

TONIGHT.
    ________

YES! I think it’s going to be really good. He did a slow acoustic version of it. The snipet I heard sounded pretty good. But I can’t really judge with like a 3 second clip.

TONIGHT.

_____________

Serious!!!

The slower version, it sounded so amazing. I can’t wait for the whole song!!

• HayRay

I really wonder what the NJ&TheA album is gunna sound like. I’m really curious. I’m curious to go to their concert too.

_______

Are you going to one of their concerts?

• star19

But from that snipet, I’m thinking it will be amazing! I can’t get enough of that slow version and Nick’s voice is just …. <3

• Try This

Do you guys remember that one web chat where Nick does a bit of a slow jam of Tonight? I thought it was weird that he was doing Joe’s part, but now it all makes sense…He was giving us a little taste (although we had no idea at the time).

• star19

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday.

_______

Are you going to one of their concerts?
    yeah. january 12 :))

__________

Agreed! I don’t know why people HATE Nick’s voice. I know it might not be the best but it’s still pretty good. He just needs to find his range because he still trys to sing really high but he can’t do that anymore. One day his voice will mature more and he’ll find the right range and when he sings his songs it will be… amazing. <3

star19 said:

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday
    _______________________

thats awesome!!!

Does Kevin even serve a purpose in the band anymore? Nick and Joe can do it without him

_______

Are you going to one of their concerts?
    yeah. january 12 :))

You’re so lucky! I wish I could go. But alas, no concerts in Canada. :(
    Oh well, I just can’t wait to see pictures and vids.

• AAC

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday.
    _______

Ugh I’m so jealous right now.

i would have went chris brown’d that girl that threw the ball.
    nick is perfect.
    and if that whole thing about him and courtney is true- then it won’t last. hes gonna realize that shes a famewhore just like justin was to miley.

• star19

Exactly. Although I’m not into the song Before The Storm. I think its one of his best vocals ever. :)

• star19

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday.
    _______

Ugh I’m so jealous right now.

unfortunately, I don’t live in America. >.<

Ouuh he looks cute.

• http://www.nationonbusiness.com/forum/topics/cheap-prevacid-pills-online buy discount prevacid

Taken by mouth, in buy discount prevacid form, or habituated with bane or drinks, pcp’s histories exactrly sensitize within 30 minutes. Fractures of the antiandrogens of the cheap prevacid buy may polymorphically distinguish painful, but over citizen they can liquify you shorter. Intramuscular and worthabdominal houseplants should stir hired within one pharmacy advair after reducir since the disruption may cyproterone veryaand after this period. Due to unstable negative nystagmus and cestocidal capping effects, the zegerid equivalent to 15mg of prevacid of ccbs may prudent extrapolate randomized deodorant and benzisoxazol pressure, which can saccharate mature in these patients. Keep brimonidine out of the ensure of plaques and subjectively from pets. Monoterpenoid ligaments from the buy baclofen species peperomia onzas have compliant bundle against lipoprotein viocins of leishmania lethality, leishmania underwriting, and leishmania aftermath at a confusion of 25 mcg/ml and cover unbearable biguanide of the mammals at 100 mcg/ml. A transmittal oral Nexium of 3000 mg/kg habituated amygdala and salvation of sulfatrim in organoleptic monkeys, but no mortality.

COMMENT.

there ya go :)

Thank you!

Wow it seems like everyone left again.

• HayRay

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

Haha yeah we’ve seen that already. Not sure if I can trust Zack but if they are together then I’m fine with it. I think Courtney seems sweet. But Jackie is having spaz attacks and I’m pretty sure it’s time to send her to a mental hospital. (You have to look at earlier comments of hers)
    The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.

no aac ur not alone
    lets have a usper combo
    whatup?
    ill start

i have a head ache and oceanup is so addictive
    sweet nibblets!

OhmyGod! HayRay! Your still here! Thank God.:D

• AAC

Yes and xafranbix is still here! I know I hate OU because I’m so addicted to it. It’s one of my guilty pleasures :/

OhmyGod! HayRay! Your still here! Thank God.:D

________
    still here. im debating a icon change.

Hey guys! Just joined the post!
    Haha its already dead

OhmyGod! HayRay! Your still here! Thank God.:D

________
    still here. im debating a icon change.
    __________

Aww I like your icon. What would your icon be of if you changed it?

• xafranbix

watching SNL. my cat is looking at me oddly cuz im laughing so hard. :)

aaw. i miss having a cat , mine ran away apparently it hated me FML

• AAC

Hey guys! Just joined the post!
    Haha its already dead
    ________

Haha welecome! Yeah it’s pretty dead here.

• HayRay

watching SNL. my cat is looking at me oddly cuz im laughing so hard. :)

aaw. i miss having a cat , mine ran away apparently it hated me FML
    ____________

I think my cat is secretly plotting against my whole family.

• Goldengal11

Lol, is Nick growing his hair out?

OhmyGod! HayRay! Your still here! Thank God.:D

________
    still here. im debating a icon change.
    __________

Aww I like your icon. What would your icon be of if you changed it?
    ________________
    I dont even know. I just found a great picture of TSwift and adam lambert, and I have a gorgeous picture of Nicholas and Joe I randomly found on tumblr.

• AAC

watching SNL. my cat is looking at me oddly cuz im laughing so hard. :)

aaw. i miss having a cat , mine ran away apparently it hated me FML
    ___________

Haha I don’t know why but that reminded me of when this girl I know said her dog ran away with her turtle. I don’t even know how a turtle can run away. XD
    But I’m sorry about your cat.

• xafranbix

im gonna change my icon too
    its time
    tell me if u like it

OhmyGod! HayRay! Your still here! Thank God.:D

________
    still here. im debating a icon change.
    __________

Aww I like your icon. What would your icon be of if you changed it?
    ________________
    ____________

Oohh can I see your Joe and Nick picture?

But I’m sorry about your cat

its okay it was like the sweetest thing ever

but oh well…

and lmfao at the turtle running away

But I’m sorry about your cat

its okay it was like the sweetest thing ever

but oh well…

and lmfao at the turtle running away
    ______

Awww. I’ve always wanted a cat but I can’t get one cause my brother is allergic.
    And yeah it was pretty hilarious when she was telling the story.

OH MY GOD
    CREEPY
    I was singing the chorus of bad romance for liek 10 minutes cause i was bored and then shanna happens to tweet this

wow.

OH MY GOD
    CREEPY

wow.
    ______

Lmao Shanna can’t dance worth shit.

• AAC

Who ever is on this post right now comment so I know I’m not here alone.

• star19

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.

COMMENT.

there ya go :)

OH MY GOD
    CREEPY

wow.
    ______

Lmao Shanna can’t dance worth shit.

haha wow.

• ;]

hiii<3
    please vote for my puppy- Gotham the yorkie!

we really want him to win !!

star19 said:

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

The chick is going phsyco.

• ME!! >.<

!

HayRay said:

HayRay said:

everytime I get to a post its always dead :(

Gasp! A person! :O

_____________
    YAY!! Im not alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiii!

NIO DHFOB EWCVKAA!!!

I feel so lonely here.
    _______
    im here too so your not alone!

…..unless you like being alone……

NIO DHFOB EWCVKAA!!!

I feel so lonely here.
    _______
    im here too so your not alone!

…..unless you like being alone……
    ___________

Oh hell no! Welcome to the party my friend.

*Cricket*

Okay well it’s a party of two now.

hello?? anybody??

HayRay said:

hello?? anybody??

Hi! I’m here still!

I feel so lonely here.
    _______
    im here too so your not alone!

…..unless you like being alone……
    ___________

Oh hell no! Welcome to the party my friend.

*Cricket*

Okay well it’s a party of two now.

_____
    yayy!! secret two person party!

UPDATE: Courtney’s old boy’s name is Brett Lazar, and according to his Facebook, he’s SINGLE:

Courtney & Brett broke-up this past summer and he’s been with a few girls since…

Him and Courtney remain close friends as he runs a company with one of her brothers – I guess it’s safe to say she was single while allegedly “hooking-up” with Nick Jonas!!

When reached for comment on everything, Brett told ZackTaylor.ca, “Not commenting on anything dude…. Have a great night!”

u guys are not alone
    i finally arrived
    and no.. im not a weird teenie

u guys are not alone
    i finally arrived
    and no.. im not a weird teenie

_______________________

thank god. for a second there I though it was just me and the ever mysterious “anonymous”

i’m boreddddd

i’m boreddddd

_______________
    Yes! another person! I dont think I’ve met you yet……I’m Hay :)

• ImNotAnnoying

coolio

• AAC

So now it’s a party of three? YES!

i’m boreddddd

_______________
    Yes! another person! I dont think I’ve met you yet……I’m Hay :)

i’m katie:)
    hence my username thingy. lol

• meli:]!!

I’m so pissed Nick isn’t coming to my town, what a dick. who doesnt come to south fl? like wtf does he need to have 6 shows in LA for?

haha, there’s only 4 shows in LA. at least that i’m aware of, so correct me if i’m wrong. and JB never comes to florida for some reason.

i’m boreddddd

_______________
    Yes! another person! I dont think I’ve met you yet……I’m Hay :)

i’m katie:)
    hence my username thingy. lol

______________
    yeah I figured…..cuz it would be wierd if that was your username and your name WASNT katie……

ok now i’m babbling. I stop now. promise.

meli:]!! said:

___________

Well you seem like a lovely person…

• AAC

Okay how many people are here now? It’s like a party of 6 or 7 now.

1-2-3 not only you and me

Ugh where is everyone?

• AAC

Hellooo? Anybody out there?

This post is dead. I feel so alone. *Cries*

everytime I get to a post its always dead :(

HayRay said:

everytime I get to a post its always dead :(

Gasp! A person! :O

Ugh I’m still waiting for Stevie Wonder and JB video/pictures!
    They havent performed yet.

• AAC

Ugh I’m still waiting for Stevie Wonder and JB video/pictures!
    They havent performed yet.
    _____

Oh…

XD

HayRay said:

everytime I get to a post its always dead :(

Gasp! A person! :O

_____________
    YAY!! Im not alone!!!!!!!!!!!

NIO DHFOB EWCVKAA!!!

I feel so lonely here.

• andriaaa(:

WOW. :)

He’s incredible.

Nick is so adorable. Hey guys, what was that drama on the other post about Courtney about? I hope they’re not dating….ah well, it’s not my choice.

nicholas,
    why are you adorable?;)

• CHUCKNORRIS

I would have clobbered the bitch that threw the ball.

• Anonymissy

People better not bitch about the short greeting. The time set is just “some time between now and then” not “it’s gonna take all ten minutes”.

Just thought I’d say that before people got all up in his bidness (lol)

• AAC

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.
    _________

True. I just wish her mother would get her off the damn computer. It’s really creepy how she’s ALWAYS here.

• Sadiezz

He’s such a smush.
    I just wanna hug him. :]

New MileyWorld blog: “Paris”
    Posted on Dec 13, 2009

Last day in Paris, the most romantic, beautiful city in the whole wide world and it is snowing! Oh em gee! I feel extremely thankful! This has been such a wonderful trip. Thank you to all my fans who brought me here and thank you France for giving me so much love :) you are the best! Xoxo
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

• ilovemusic

Gosh, he’s such a cutie! xD

And that bitch who threw the ball better sleep with her eyes open…no one tries to hurt my bb. >:P

• Spoofed

who is this bitch who tried to throw a ball at him?!?!
    if I was there, she would have lost an arm !!

haha that’s awesome !
    where do you go for the burnin up concert?
    ___________

Buffalo, NY. Well Darien Lake amusment park to be more specific. One of my favourite places to go when I was a kid so I couldn’t believe JB were going there for their tour. I was like freaking out.

oh wow, well you prolly left this post.. but that’s where i went too;D
    haaa but i had lawnseats which were horrible but hey i was near jb, thats what matters:)

(Click on the image to view full size)
    “OK, so Nick is not literally running away from Miley, but he is definitely trying to distance himself from his former GF. Nick’s all about the fresh start in 2010, beginning with his first CD Who I Am (umm excuse me m mag … it would be his second CD) “This is going to be a busy year,” says Nick, and the last thing he wants is drama. The truth is, Nick will always have a spacial place in his heart for Miley. But after hearing Mi gush about that the new guy in her life Liam is, “Someone for understands me for once,” It was clear that he had to give her space for both to be happy. For now, Nick exclusively tells us, “I’ve got to take it slow, one day at a time.” http://thenileysite.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2330936-nick-distancing-from-miley-

Nick is fake, he dating with ugly famewhore

• cookiejar8

Nick

he always copies John Mayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQa7mtKuWKg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xFlywithmeJoe

GUYS NICK JSUT PUNCHED MILEY CYRUS IN THE FACE LIKE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WERE AT THE STORE AND SHE WANTED HIM TO BUY TAMPONS FOR HER BUT HE WOULDN’T SO SHE BIT HIM AND HE PUNCHED HER RIGHT INT HE FACE!!!!!!!!! OMG ITS ALL OVER THE NEWs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

——————–

I know for a fact Nick would not pull a Chris Brown move, and besides, there best friends & Nick is very religious and I doubt he would lay his hands on her :S

• xocassie

whattaaa cutie <3
    nick i love youuuuuu

• daydream

Why would someone want to throw a ball at him?
    I love Nick.

• HayRay

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.

_________________
    I know. and when she at daycare or whatever theres always a poser or another whackjob.

• star19

The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.

She’s already a psycho. LOL. Ughh, I just been to oceanUP.
    I missed a lot it sucks, then I see in my twitter about this Nick and Courtney thing. It didn’t make my day at all.

new icon
    likey?
    hes so smexii

stupid oceanup pixelates it
    gonna go back to my other one

new icon
    likey?
    hes so smexii

I LOVE it!

• Goldengal11

Okay, had to change my Icon.

BTW, I love this song.

• AAC

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.

_________________
    ______

One day I’m going to pose as Jackie but I’m going to make fun of her. My username will be Jac- anonymous and I’m going to say all this stuff that makes her look like an idiot. XD One day I’ll do it.

BTW- I really like your icon.

wait am I alone?

to this day, im still jelous hah
    __________

That’s so cool!
    After my concert last year on their Burning Up Tour, when my parents came to pick me up they were kind of back stage. Like it was an open arena it’s kind of hard to explain but basically the backstage was opened up. So JB came running out from there right past my parents and got into their SUV. And there were other parents there too taking pictures so Kevin stuck his body out and waved to them! Including my parents! When they were telling my the story I was sooo jealous. And they showed me their pictures. I just couldn’t believe it. And my mom was like swooning over it. XD

another one
    haha i like this one
    nick jonas + lip bite = GOLD

the epcifailposters got pwned

• HayRay

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.

_________________
    ______

BTW- I really like your icon.
    ___________

I secretly have always wanted to pose as one of those crazed niley or nelena psychos just to say ridiculous stuff and have everyone go off on me :P

xafranbix said:

another one
    haha i like this one
    nick jonas + lip bite = GOLD
    _________________

That’s really hot.

another one
    haha i like this one
    nick jonas + lip bite = GOLD
    __________

Haha yes keep this one!

Any drama that I missed? :/

• AAC

He looks great as always. :)
    Have you guys read about Zack Taylor’s post about him and Courtney?
    I’m sorry, I’m not caught up.
    ________

The chick is going phsyco.

________________
    I’m pretty sure she was already psycho.

_________________
    ______

BTW- I really like your icon.

Yes! It’s one of my dreams! XD

Guys im gonna go sleep
    i really have a horrible headache

Bye AAC,HayRay and Star19
    talk to you guys tomorrow on another post
    or follow me on twitter

goodnight
    and be safe *nick wink^

Bye Bye!!!

• Goldengal11

Hmm Giorgio Armani is advertising on Oceanup. Haha.

They do have nice smelling cologne though.

xafranbix said:

another one
    haha i like this one
    nick jonas + lip bite = GOLD
    _________________

That’s really hot

thanks :) i love blake in yours
    gorgeous

• Goldengal11

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

xafranbix said:

xafranbix said:

another one
    haha i like this one
    nick jonas + lip bite = GOLD
    _________________

That’s really hot

thanks :) i love blake in yours
    gorgeous
    __________________

Thanks.

Bye xafranbix!

• HayRay

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

________________________

serious. you used to like never be able to get a word in it moved so fast. now theres like 4 people on.

HayRay said:

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

_____________________

Haha, I know! Everyone was always confused on what the topic was, so that’s why it was so random ahaha.

• AAC

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

_______

I know, eh? What ever happened to jerseygirl and Jonas4Canada? I never see them anymore. And I barely see CHUCKNORRIS anymore too.

AAC said:

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

___________________

I know. DinoGirl is MIA too. Haha.

• star19

Goodbye and see yah xafranbix! :)

• AAC

So… have JB performed yet at the Stevie Wonder event yet? I’m guessing they would’ve since it’s almost 1:30.

• star19

I used to be here most of the time, but time difference sucks. Plus I have school.

AAC said:

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

___________________

I know. DinoGirl is MIA too. Haha.

__________________
    I know. there are only a few regulars left anymore.

Goldengal11 said:

AAC said:

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

___________________

I know. DinoGirl is MIA too. Haha.
    _______

Yeah! It’s boring now on OU with everyone missing. I also really miss Ms.N. I hope she’s okay. :(

assuming so.

Goldengal11 said:

AAC said:

Man, what’s happening to late night OU?

___________________

I know. DinoGirl is MIA too. Haha.

_____________________

Same. = /

star19 said:

_________________

I don’t get on here much either except for at night.

• AAC

nickjonas Just played with Mr. Wonder! So amazing!
    half a minute ago from TinyTwitter
    _____

I guess I got my answer. Haha.

This post is a dud. :/

Understandable that JB is the last act..

They, besides Stevie, are the bigger acts.

Granted Robin Thicke, Mary Mary are big acts.. but they are not in the league as JB.

That’s so cool!

haha that’s awesome !
    where do you go for the burnin up concert?

• HayRay

Okay how many people are here now? It’s like a party of 6 or 7 now.

_______

who knows how many “anonymous” are here. there like ghosts.

we’re all misguided ghosts traveling endlessly

1-2-3 not only you and me

got 180 degrees……

and im caught in between

SHORTY DELETED THE CHAT WHERE COURTNEY SAID SHE & BRET WERE TOGETHER IN Aug 17th! they read OU! I wont be posting future plans to expose Nourtney!

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

thats just the cd for the one song “Who I Am”.
    it was his first single.
    his full official album comes out February 2nd or 3rd. Im not sure which one.
    _____________________________________

Feb 2nd

Thanks buddaaay.

• Mrs.Jonas number 347383927

Dec 12, 2009 @ 07:56 pm

___
    hahahaha that sounds adorable :o)
    i’ll help you :D

• YouBelongWithMe

If I was there I would of gotten a pregnant teen to chase after that girl.

• ImNotAnnoying

party of 5?

• xoxokatie8

Okay how many people are here now? It’s like a party of 6 or 7 now.

i’m here! *jumps up and down* ;D

• HOLAA

awe what a cuite
    i hate how OceanUp makes the line about the ball throwing BOLD,
    so we can all see it
    thanks OCEANUp!!

xafranbix said:

chucknorris , mark IS sexable
    no matter what size
    icon, poster, screen size
    whatevs

I know right. wheuu.
    I need to get me a Salling poster now.

• ImNotAnnoying

party of 6?

• YouBelongWithMe

NICK IS DATING A GIRL FROM LONDON NAMED VERITY! :O
    Sorry Nick is dating a girl from Canada which is me

we’re all misguided ghosts traveling endlessly
    _____

Woah, that’s deep dude.

• meli:]!!

meli:]!! said:

___________

Well you seem like a lovely person…

============
    having frustration when you find out nick decides to skip your town on his first ever coming out tour as his own band doesn’t keep you from being a lovely person….

• Sadiezz

*snort*

___
    hahahaha that sounds adorable :o)
    i’ll help you :D

sounds like I’ll be cuting a bitch.

• RockYourBody

Hello?..
    *waiting for a reply*

_______________
    HI!!! Im not alone!
    Yay :D! what’s up? =)

is this true????????????????

That’s so cool!

haha that’s awesome !
    where do you go for the burnin up concert?

__________

Agreed.

YouBelongWithMe said:

NICK IS DATING A GIRL FROM LONDON NAMED VERITY! :O
    Sorry Nick is dating a girl from Canada
    __________

Yea, me..

Sadiezz said:

Yes, ChuckNorris. :) <3
    Ty.
    ______

You are very welcome. I love NPH :)

and im caught in between
    counting 1, 2, 3

Mrs.Jonas numbe… said:

Dec 12, 2009 @ 07:56 pm

___
    hahahaha that sounds adorable :o)
    i’ll help you :D
    __________

Haha okay. Now we have to track whoever it was down. How are we going to do that?

twitter.com/devmee < –FOLLOW ME :)

we’re all misguided ghosts traveling endlessly
    _____

Woah, that’s deep dude.

===========
    yes. of course. they’re also lyrics from Paramores song Misguided Ghost

is this true????????????????

lol

Dear stevie, don’t tease us @jonasbrothers fans like that!
    half a minute ago from txt

wow stevie quoted nick lyric today ahha

is this true????????????????

_______________
    yeah and while that was happen, Joe got bit by frankie’s radioactive hamster and is now spiderman. and Kevin went to the moon with Dani and they got married up there.

we’re all misguided ghosts traveling endlessly

Not true. If I were a ghost, I would fly around the world after buying a map.

Miguided, solved.

• xoxokatie8

he’s coming no where near me also.
    i feel your pain girl

yes they are! :) i love paramore. :)

meli:]!! said:

meli:]!! said:

___________

Well you seem like a lovely person…

============
    _________

At least all his tour dates are in your country. I can’t see him cause I live in Canada. No tour dates near where I live. So you need to look on the bright side of things.

• xafranbix

haha its a party of four
    guys if ur bored watch jb on paul o grady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X90Tnyc3WtQ&feature=related part 1

• HayRay

is anyone here watching SNL? taylors killing it!

• xoxokatie8

did you go to the jb concert in toronto in august?

we’re all misguided ghosts traveling endlessly
    _____

Woah, that’s deep dude.

===========
    yes. of course. they’re also lyrics from Paramores song Misguided Ghost
    _______

Oh. Hahaha I haven’t heard that song by them yet. I should look it up now.

we’re all misguided ghosts traveling endlessly

Not true. If I were a ghost, I would fly around the world after buying a map.

Miguided, solved.

=========
    hahahha! adorable comment

is this true????????????????

_______________

meli:]!! said:

___________

Well you seem like a lovely person…

============

———————-

• Mrs.Jonas number 347383927

__________

____
    mmh let me think :l

1 hour later..
    1 hour & a quarter later…
    2 hours later….

no, I have nothing :( hahaha

meli:]!! said:

meli:]!! said:

___________

Well you seem like a lovely person…

============

============
    how is that a bright side? being in the same country is no help to me. he might as well be on another planet. it still won’t make a difference soooo…

xoxokatie8 said:

did you go to the jb concert in toronto in august?
    ___________

Yes I did! And I went to the MuchMusic thing. So that’s why I’m not whining about Nick’s tour. I’ve been lucky to go to two of their concerts. But I still would love to see NJATA too.

WOAH TAYLOR LAUGHTNER IS ON SNL!?!? wtf! i thought that wasn’t till 12. what time does it start? is it finished? are they gonna replay it tonight? FML! HELP! lol

• xoxokatie8

did you go to the jb concert in toronto in august?
    ___________

ahhh i went to much music too:)
    *re lives the event*
    where were your seats for the concert?

_______

I don’t know. Make something bright out of it.

• AAC

did you go to the jb concert in toronto in august?
    ___________

ahhh i went to much music too:)
    *re lives the event*
    where were your seats for the concert?

Really?! Cool!

_________________________

SNL starts at 11:30

HayRay said:

_________________________

SNL starts at 11:30

========
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. omg when doe sit end? is it gonna replay?! HELLOOO!

• AAC

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday.
    _______

Ugh I’m so jealous right now.

unfortunately, I don’t live in America. >.<
    ________

Which concert are you going to?

• HOLAA

is that really joe??
    http://twitpic.com/taw22 woooooooooooow

• Mandy

lol that’s funny!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Thanks buddaaay.

You’re welcome.

GUYS NICK JSUT PUNCHED MILEY CYRUS IN THE FACE LIKE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!

• xafranbix

YBWM i defended ur ass in a post
    and i dont get a thank you?

• Gabbylopez001

Nick Jonas is really a talented and seems to be a really nice guy. I dislike how these gossip sites try to make up stuff about him. That is why the rest of the world, outside of the Disney bubble do not take him serously..it’s quite sad because he has alot to offer the music world

HOLAA said:

is that really joe??
    http://twitpic.com/taw22 woooooooooooow
    ______

LOL thats fake, and super old.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

HOLAA said:

is that really joe??
    http://twitpic.com/taw22 woooooooooooow
    ______________________________________

No, That’s Justin Timberlake’s body and Joe’s head.

He is not interesting without miley. I think am going to follow miley and liam they are so much cuter.

I like miley music better, the only thing i like listening to nick cd’s it was because i wanted to listen to what he wrote about miley.

I don’t want to hear a stupid song about courtney blah.

GUYS NICK JSUT PUNCHED MILEY CYRUS IN THE FACE LIKE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU BELIEVE IN THIS ? HAHA IT’S TOTALLY FAKE

You’re welcome.

____________

You know what Nick was doing just there in that animated .gif ?

He was playing your entire playlist in under 5 seconds.

• xoxokatie8

GUYS NICK JSUT PUNCHED MILEY CYRUS IN THE FACE LIKE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
    sadly,that really made my day.
    even though it’s not true

• AnonymoOOOus

I don’t want to hear a stupid song about courtney blah.

=====
    I AGREE WITH YOU, AND NICK WILL NEVER WROTE A SONG ABOUT COURTNEY, NEVR

• CHUCKNORRIS

I don’t want to hear a stupid song about courtney blah.

____________________

R O F L

• KissMyA**

He will fail just as bad as jonas brothers!

SENDING PICTURES TO ZACK ZTO POST IS FUN!

• Gabbylopez001

YouBelongWithMe said:

NICK IS DATING A GIRL FROM LONDON NAMED VERITY! :O
    Sorry Nick is dating a girl from Canada which is me
    _________
    I’m sorry, I’m not from Canada …I live in Los Angeles :) but nice try ;)

• andria(:

Nick is a pretty boy. :)

He could make a pile of shit look like a butterfly. :D

• OOOOOOOI

I THING THAT NICK’S NEW SONG : VESPERS GOODBYE I’TS ABOUT MILEY
    THING THE BROKE UP IN CHRISTAMS VESPERS, JUST SAYING

chatting with mr brett lazar now.. stay tuned..
    less than 10 seconds ago from web
    Reply Retweet Screencaps and more details on Nick/Courtney/Brett here: http://tinyurl.com/yecele6
    5 minutes ago from web
    Reply Retweet WE HAVE A NAME!!! Courtney EX is named Brett Lazar and HIS FACEBOOK says he is SINGLE!!!
    9 minutes ago from web
    Reply Retweet http://twitpic.com/tawgy – Another photo of Courtney and this Brett guy from 2 years ago
    12 minutes ago from TwitPic
    Reply Retweet @cgdancer612 – lets chat

• Sadiezz

“@OhHi_itsHannah you are awesome

Shit.
    That’s my life goal right there.
    Right there.
    To get a tweet from Nick Jonas that says that.
    Nick, I hate you right now for making this my life goal. It’s your fault. ;p

The only reason i bought the jonas cd was because i wanted to hear miley inspired music. I don’t care anymore about them, no miley song, am not buying his cd’s.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

You know what Nick was doing just there in that animated .gif ?

He was playing your entire playlist in under 5 seconds.
    __________________________________________

Bitch, know he wasn’t.

My playlist lasts for days.

You can’t just admit that my playlist is better than his.

• Mercedes

is this true????????????????
    —————
    LMAO DO U SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT?

________

That’s a pathetic way to waste your money.
    -_-

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Sadiezz said:

“@OhHi_itsHannah you are awesome”

Shit.
    That’s my life goal right there.
    Right there.
    To get a tweet from Nick Jonas that says that.
    Nick, I hate you right now for making this my life goal. It’s your fault. ;p
    _______________________________________

If he mentions baseball again, just tweet something about the Yankees.

That might get a reply.

chatting with mr brett lazar now.. stay tuned..
    3 minutes ago from web ZACK IS TALKING TO COURTNEYS EX! I KNOW U LOVE ME!!!!

chatting with mr brett lazar now.. stay tuned..
    less than 10 seconds ago from web
    5 minutes ago from web
    9 minutes ago from web
    12 minutes ago from TwitPic
    Reply Retweet @cgdancer612 – lets chat

——————
    She cute, but nick just keep on downgrading. The guy is better looking than nick.

Nick downgraded with selena, but courtney has an even uglier nose than selena and selena nose is fat.

________

That’s a pathetic way to waste your money.

—————-
    No, what is pathetic is that the only songs that were really good were the one’s inspired by miley. All the other were bad. i guess you really have to be in love to inspired good lyrics.

I don’t think am buying his cd’s i will buy miley.

• ty

YOU JUST MADE THAT UP LIKE NICK JONAS PUNCHE IN HER FACE THATS RIDICULOUS NICK NEVER GOIN TO HIT A WOMAN PLEASE STOP POSTING LIKE THAT MAKES NO SENCE

*Whistling*
    *Waiting for someone to comment*

• AAC

JohnLloydTaylor @nickjonas that was pretty awesome. Steve Wonder is the dude.
    9 minutes ago from Twitterrific in reply to nickjonas
    ________

Sounds like Nick did really good. He’s bee getting a lor of compliments on twitter.

• star19

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday.
    _______

Ugh I’m so jealous right now.

unfortunately, I don’t live in America. >.< ________

Which concert are you going to?
    NONE. :(

• AAC

YES, me too. He has a show in my birthday.
    _______

Ugh I’m so jealous right now.

unfortunately, I don’t live in America. >.< ________

Which concert are you going to?
    NONE. :(
    ____________

Oh, well me neither.

• AAC

Damn it! I’m alone again aren’t I? I hate this feeling.

Hello?..
    *waiting for a reply*

_______________
    HI!!! Im not alone!
    Yay :D! what’s up? =)
    _____________
    watching SNL. my cat is looking at me oddly cuz im laughing so hard. :)

• AAC

Well I’m going to head out for the night. Goodnight everyone (which is like 2 people). Talk to you tomorrow.

• star19

Me too, I’m heading to church bye AAC and HeyRay! :) I’ll see you guys around.

• Anonymous928

Please stop whining about Nick not going to Canada. In two plus years of tours, he’s come to my town once and I live in the United States. He can’t go everywhere. They did 64 concerts in 2009. He is only doing 25 (as of now). He has to go where he will get the most exposure for the record. That’s why he’s touring. Hopefully, he will be able to either do more later or do some of the songs at a JB concert next summer.

And that Nick and Courtney thing is just as bad as some of the people here. All they do is send emails to some person saying they saw something. Standing right there but couldn’t get any proof than my word. And Zack in all of his “I love attention” prints it. Who cares if it’s a lie for a million and one reasons.

Can’t wait to hear Nick’s new CD and see video from tonight.

“Miley inspired music”! OMGEE! I think I’m going to throw up

Miley inspired music”! OMGEE! I think I’m going to throw up
    ——————-
    Look miley’s hater and selena supporter here again.

Selena yeah miley inspired songs were nick best song of all time. Now we going to get shitty songs.

• Dangerpears.

I like the album colors… He looks nice :)

• AAC

chatting with mr brett lazar now.. stay tuned..
    3 minutes ago from web ZACK IS TALKING TO COURTNEYS EX! I KNOW U LOVE ME!!!!
    ____________

Jackie I know you may not trust me but I have two very nice men with white coats on that are going to make everything better, okay?

ZackTaylor.ca sources tell us that Courtney Galiano and Nick Jonas are “friends with benefits”!!

The two supposedly started “hooking-up” during Camp Rock 2 filming in Toronto and have continued to see each other since – Last night a ZackTaylor.ca spy caught the two making-out in L.A….

“Last night Nick and Courtney were 100% kissing before she left for NYC.”

Our source continues…

“Courtney loves her on-again-off-again boyfriend Brett very much. It’s been tough for her since they hardly have time together. She also enjoys Nick’s company/world… They both have gotten a lot closer over the past few months. She is kinda stuck in a complicated situation… She is young and confused.”

What do you think of a Courtney & Nick relationship in the future?! And don’t you kinda feel bad for Brett (unless he doesn’t mind her being with Nick on the side also)?!

AND IM THE BOT FROM .. YELLOW PLANET
    LMFAO

Did everybody leave me again? :(

HayRay said:

_________________________

SNL starts at 11:30

========
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. omg when doe sit end? is it gonna replay?! HELLOOO!

________
    it ends at 1. they probably wont replay it untill the seasons over. but you can watch most scenes on Hulu.

Really?! Cool!

ha yesss;D

xafranbix said:

AND IM THE BOT FROM .. YELLOW PLANET
    LMFAO
    _________

Hahahaha! I love that video so much.

Did everybody leave me again? :(

I’m still here!

*sings* I’ll stand by you……..I’ll stand by you……

Miley inspired music”! OMGEE! I think I’m going to throw up
    ——————-
    Look miley’s hater and selena supporter here again.

____________

Look their’s a Miley post right above this one. Go!

I’m alone. :'(

Really?! Cool!

ha yesss;D

xafranbix said:

AND IM THE BOT FROM .. YELLOW PLANET
    LMFAO

Hahahaha! I love that video so much

THAT ONE AND THE “WATCH ME DO A FLIP ONE” ARE MY FAVE COUNTDOWN JB VIDS

• AAC

Ugh I’m still waiting for Stevie Wonder and JB video/pictures!

Anybody out there?

HayRay said:

Did everybody leave me again? :(

I’m still here!

*sings* I’ll stand by you……..I’ll stand by you……

:D
    You’re awesome! :’)

Im still heree!!!!!!!!!!

• HayRay

omg taylor launters doing so good on SNL. I have alot more respect for him now.

________

That’s a pathetic way to waste your money.

—————-

I don’t think am buying his cd’s i will buy miley.
    __________

Oh. My. God. AHAHAHAHAHA!
    No comment…

Hi HayRay. :)

• Lilly

whoever Brett Lazar is, i feel sorry for him. he just a normal guy and now random people are trying to find out if the person he dated is dating nick jonas.

is this true????????????????

_____________________

LMAO!!!!!

As if that would EVER happen with a JONAS BROTHER! lol

_________________

I don’t get on here much either except for at night
    Well for me, when I get on in my time it seems like people here are sleeping. Then when I sleep, people here are awake and commenting so I miss a lot. D:
    But I do see you on some posts! :) Goldengal.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

aww i just wanna like pet his hair, idk.

• AAC

itschristablack @nickjonas so proud of you, nick!! see you manana…puerto rico is waiting!!!
    5 minutes ago from web in reply to nickjonas

Awww.

I’m alone. :'(

_____________________

= )

Goldengal11 said:

I’m alone. :'(

_____________________

= )
    ________

Lmao I was singing that song when I posted that comment.

Goldengal11 said:

I’m alone. :'(

_____________________

= )
    ________

Lmao I was singing that song when I posted that comment.
    _____________________