Joe McElderry THE CLIMB Miley Cyrus

X-Factor winner Joe McElderry singing Miley. Runner-up Olly Murs under.

• Frankiee

Me too stacy was amazing! between the final two tho im glad joe won :D x

No power in his voice are you crazy ??

i wanted stacey to win, he cover would have been AMAZING. and she was hilarious :)

• HILLARY CLINTON

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ================================
    not tacobell she needs to cross the border

——————————–

BAHAHAHA that made me laugh so hard

• Goldengal11

Hmm, he’s good.

• Leah

ahhhhh i’m so happy he won :) JOEEEE

• itskatierose

He really did deserve to win….the song was a bit of a shock…its because of that song that he won it….it didn’t suit Olly at all….

<3 Still love him though…its a credit to Miley also

Katie-Rose

Sorry, Miley did it better!

Joe is SUCH an amazing singer and he thoroughly deserved to win. I love him so much! I hope he goes on to achieve great things.

• :) :D x) xP

,selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more

should’ve known a dumbass like u would bring demi, selena or miley into a post that has NOTHING to do with them!!!..like seriously get a fuckin life!!!

I voted! So happy. :)

&

,selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more

Grow up. This isn’t even a DISNEY post or a SELENA post. Selena and Demi are awesome. Jealousy is one nasty disease, get well soon bitch! xoxo

unlike you belong with me

• B-Flash

Was really pissed off that he won, I just turned the TV over and forgot about him.

• OceanUp Fail

Joeee (L) he looked gorgeous :)
    I wish Stacey could of got to perform the climb, that would be pretty amazing.

Joe was consistent every week
    <3 Olly though!!

d’awww.
    lol.

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    i agree with the selena thing but leave demi alone

• sylvia

wow .. i got goosebumps and tears .. i swear oh my god

• Leanne

gan on joe! he deserved to win, deein us geordies proud ;)

• BM

OLLY OLLY OLLY <3333
    This song didn’t suit him. Go watch other videos on youtube. Superstition and Twist and Shout <3

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ================================
    not tacobell she needs to cross the border

He’s awesome. Love the lyrics of this song and was so sad to see it be ruined by Miley. This version is great. — LMAO! He haqs NO POWER to his Voice! HE RUINED THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miley cyrus rocks and idk who the dude is

• Goldengal11

,selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ___________________

I swear, you have to be like 9.

• muahaha

he did pretty good :)

• bianqueesha

He has a good voice but the song doesn’t suit him.

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    dont talk ABOUT THE QUEEN OF POP SELena THAT WAY YOU LOSER

• Sophie C

Aww Glad Joe won X factor,
    But I wanted Stacey to win!
    She made me laugh!
    Anyone else wanted her to win??

• selfanxx

no hunny not just fame but you also need talent for a title like that something she lacks of
    0000000000000000000
    she does have talent give her a couple of years and she will be a threat to miley and demi

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I’m glad he won over Olly!
    I really wanted Stacy to sing the climb though.
    But, oh well.
    joe’s version is amazing. :)

———————
    you wish she cant even perform good her dance moves are retarted and her voice sounds like shes punching someone

• Goldengal11

HannahMary said:

I really hate that most people won’t know Miley’s version and will think it’s an original song.
    _____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

• yayy

I’m soo happy he won! His voice is too good for this universe :)
    Forgotten how many times I voted for him tonight, the right person won :)
    Oh and I’m seeing danyl and lloyd on the 27th december, oh yeahhh :D

• Emma

Joe was amazing. the little 18 year old from south shields becomes a man who won the x factor. truely amazing. joe deserved the crown :)

• selfanxx

00000000000000000000000
    shut up even GAGA is kinda doing music like selenasbcuz if you hear bad romance shes also edited like selena so i believe selena has a chance

• Bryony

Im sooooo happy Joe won :D he was amazing :D

selena queen of pop? did the world end? — IS IT 2012 ???

• HannahMary

Goldengal11 said:

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.

——————
    forget it your retarted like the rest of the selena fans also have you heard gaga sing live she sounds amazing,selena cant sing to save her life so
    boo you whore;)

I soooo wanted Olly to win i nearly cried when it was joe, but he was amazing, he should do a duet with miley : )

• selfanxx

boo you whore
    0000000000000000000
    you say she has no talent but you probably dont either

JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

SO GLAD HE WON :D

• Goldengal11

selfanxx said:

00000000000000000000000
    ___________________

I’m sorry. I like Selena. But PLEASE don’t compare her to Lady Gaga.

• katy9219

i love joe but if this goes to number 1 thats not exactly fair now is it? miley didnt get high in the uk charts with the climb, so if this does it’s just silly. but i voted joe all the way cos he was consistant and has pure talent, plus he deserved it

• Goldengal11

Goldengal11 said:

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.
    ___________________

Really? Wow.

you say she has no talent but you probably dont either
    ================
    this isnt about me,its how you think selena is the queen of pop which she will never be even miley has more of a chance than her and lady gaga may not be the queen but dont compare her to selena k bye

• naomibee

i love joe SO much! he’s gorgeous & i’m glad he won :D:D

• emma13

wow he did amazing.

• therealclaudia123

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

———————————–

not in England. it didnt do that well there!

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    dont talk ABOUT THE QUEEN OF POP SELena THAT WAY YOU LOSER
    —————
    she is not the queen of pop not ever close
    00000000000000000000000000000
    if disney promoted her more she could be

Every one just wait selena has another one of her karaoke concerts today. So soon we will get more videos of her jumping in one spot and pointing, and doing that stupid hand wiggle move thing she does. So we will all be able to say how she owned the stage and is an epic singer.

OLLY OLLY OLLY <3333

—————–

Completely agree, Olly rocks !!! <3 <3

I’d love you to say all this shit to Selena’s face.

Picking the Climb was dumb! Miley owns that song!

selena queen of pop? did the world end?

the first guy has a better voice

Joe IS the right winner from the show, the only one who could really truely sing out of him and Olly even though i DO love Olly! (and Jedward :P) people who are dissing Joe need to get a life they only wished they had that pure and effortless voice. and fuck miley she cant even sing that song live so there you go !

• MZ

I found him (Joe) hot at first but I don’t anymore. I don’t know what it is. I think it’s his teeth actually :| Sounds like a shallow reason but ‘baby that’s just me’ ;)

sounds like za fag

• BITCH.

its funny how something thats nothing to do with disney, comes back to disney. Seriously what the fuck have demi, selena and miley have to do with the x factor other than its mileys song? NOTHING. So start commenting your opinions in the right places people :)

• LaurenBaxter

Okay look. If you don’t like him then why did you even come on here and write a comment saying you don’t like him??

Isnt it quite obvious you only want to start a fight with his fans including me?

All yu haters need to get to hell and go to a topic where you wont piss of people like me who achually adore him.

the best man won!!! he is absoloutly incredible!!!!

Goldengal11 said:

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.
    ____________

Are you crazy?? Everyone in The UK knows ‘the climb’!!!

• Noura

Glad that Joe won over Olly!

DANYL WAS THE TRUE WINNER FOR ME THOUGH! =]

• BLUEGIRL*JLS

voted joe every week SO glad he won…. he is a well deserved winner……….

• Anonymousssssssssssssssssssssssss

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
    i voted for himm
    people shut up about miley its not her post even if it is her song

• Conrissio

Free Download
    Joe McElderry – The Climb Live MP3

• DevaWade

He is so freaking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am like in LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!

• naziana

ok miley is a good singer but that does not mean we need to love her so much and worship NO she is a sket, slut,slag tha needs to realize that she is affecting other peoples lives, but overall i hate miley but i love joe i voted for him about 18 times coz i really wanted him to win anyway he sang that wayyyyyyyyy better than miley

he sort of looks like DAVID ARCHIE

Hi Everyone,
    I hope you enjoyed my peformance last night
    I put lots of effort into it,
    Thanks to my vocal and cheryl cole.
    Olly was amazing were good mates,
    Thanks for all of the voters,
    From
    Joe

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

I wanted stacey to win at first but she left :(
    Olly’s performances that night was AMAZING..I wanted him to win. I like Joe too and I’m happy for him but I’m a little dissapointed.

• bottox

can someone explain me the whole thing? I thought it was miley cyrus song. Isnt it? How Joe gets that song?

• Whaaaaaaaaaaat

It’s the winning song that’s gonna be the Christmas no 1.

• _sofiakaulitz

I’m happy for Joe. He deserves it, his voice is really good <3

so glad he won he was amazing every week, love him <3 i wish they chose a better winner's song though.

• sarah fan #1 de miley cyrus

miley i love u !!

he`s very good singer!

rock on miley !! :D

BTW MILEY DIDN’T EVEN WRITE IT AND IT WASN’T EVEN WROTE FOR HER OR HM THE MOVIE. Just sayin’ :)

• shiringomez

he is awesome! i never watched X Facter but he is HOT!

• ljkljgl

I loovveee Joe so damn much!!!!!
    I voted for him last night. I’m obsessed.
    Literally.

• McElderry-Jonas_lover

Oh yea Joe won!! He is amazing and I love him so much!! Definitely deserved to win it!! He can sing any song, I love this version, in fact prefer it to Miley’s, although that wouldn’t be difficult cos I hate Miley, just like some of her songs!! I <3 Joe McElderry!!! xx

• Jonas_lover

People seriously need to comment in the right places!! This is about Joe McElderry and Olly Murs, the 2 finalists of the X Factor in the UK!! So stop commenting about Disney for once, god there are enough places to talk about how much you hate the disney stars, but respect Joe and Olly and give them some credit!! Demi and Selena have absolutely nothing to do with this post, and it is only a song that Miley sung, so you shouldn’t be writing comments about her really either!! I <3 Joe!!

• Jesssss

ewwwww.
    OLLY SHOULD HAVE WON!

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

_______________________________________

yeah totally. THe climb is so bad, that’s why the finalist decided to sing it. And it wa sso bad, that’s why it got awarded a zillion times.

YUP IT REALLY WAS BAD >.>

Sarcasm btw. felt the need to sya that cause I was’nt sure if a noob like you would get it.

I know, right? xD
    It just pisses me off that people hate on Selena when she’s amazing. Just imagine if we were all like Miley. We’d all have buck teeth and wearing tight outfits. Can you say “whore” much? xDD

• LOLOLOL

Okay, all you Selena haters need to be quiet. So what if she isnt as “good” a singer like Miley? WHO CARES? You can’t say she doesnt have talent, because she has a lot of it. All Miley is good for is shaking her ass and being a whore. Plus, i hate her voice. Only good thing she has is The Climb. We all have our opinions, so i cant tell you to shut up. But this post isnt even ABOUT Selena. Just leave her alone. I still love her more than Miley. Go Selena!

——————————————–

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

so this post is sort of related to Miley.

has everyone seen this?

___________________________________

LOL at you pathetic idiots who try make stuff up. I feel sorry for you.

• MZ

Haha, you really are. It was me, the anonymous. LOL. I was reading through the post and all I saw was boring stuff and then I read your comment and LOL’D.

xD

Nawww well thank you bb! :) Unfortunately someone didn’t find my humour all that funny and since I have shouted them down has left this post with their tail in between their legs. I feel like I’ve just kicked a puppy >.< She shouldn’t have told me to get a life though! Euurggh I’m so bipolar :|
    How are you?

How are you?

________________________________________

Aw, it’s okay. we’re all a bit bipolar :) Im good, It’s summer where I live, so yeah, just relaxing. I think I’m actually gonna make soem cookies soon xD so, bye for now :)

People liek you really do make OU seem less obnoxious. Have a good day :)

• nicaaaa. :)

Because apparently wearing shorts means you’ve had sex.
    It’s a 12 year olds logic just play along ;)

no-one said she had sex..
    all i said was that she DRESSES like a slut.

HAHAHA!! all you Miley hater’s can step to the left, to the left! seriously it just makes me laugh that you think Selena is as talented as her? I don’t see any major singing show, such as X-Factor, doing her songs as a finale song and a first single for the contestants! That’s how I know Miley is not only big BUT also POPULAR!

oh and that’s not to say Selena won’t be as talented as Miley in the future. Who knows? I will admit she is becoming a better singer. But the funny thing is that all you Miley haters so vehemently point out whenever Miley does something bad and just shrug off her major achievements like they were nothing. It’s like you live to hate her. Not to mention you call her names like there’s no tomorrow. Get a life. It wouldn’t hurt you all to say Miley’s talented but you won’t. But guess what? Miley’s the HBIC and she ain’t going NOWHERE!!!!

• Chloelouisejonas.

Simon cowell is gonna try and make joe the next big thing in america :)

i like joe, although he seems to be too gay to me…

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

even thought joe sang the song perfectly and i loved his version, i thought it was a horrible song choice. Simon should have chosen a better and harder song to show off the winners vocal abilities

he´s better than Miley <3

MZ- AWWWWW thaaaanks!<3 you’re so nice. Btw. LOVEEE your Icon<3

Awww thank you hun :) I’m like Titanic obsessed :) And FRIENDS obsessed :) Nice icon guuurrrll! :)

• LaurenBaxter

I can’t believe people are taking time out of their lives to write a hate comment about my Wee Geordie Joe. He was bloody amazing so just leave him alone, he deserves this.

God, I bet all the Joe haters are Jedward loves…JEDWARD WERE SHIT!

LOLOLOL said:

——————————————–

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

===—====—===

AGREED

BAD CHOICE BY SIMON!!!

• Codie.x

I’m IN LOVE with the Uk. I soo need to live there. London/Liverpool/Manchester/Dublin or in Paris/NYC. My dream<3
    —————
    Trust me, Paris ROCKS ! :D
    —————
    yepp iv bin Paris and its beautiful but manchester is the place to be ;) x
    its the best of both worlds cos its a city but you still get abit of the country side with it x

• 22

what does that have to do with anything? lmfao. retard.

miley rocks

suck it nick jonas

JOE JOE JOE
    AWW I LOVE HIM <3
    he can SING man.
    xx

We all know John and Edward are the real winners :)

OMFG, hes cutee :)

• OceanUp Fail

ergh same.
    I was at a family Xmas party & when Ollie started singing I was singing along and everyone kept asking who was it by & where it was from. when I told them they were like Who Hannah montana sang this!?

• Jazzie

@HannahMary
    —————
    EVERYONE knows Miley cyrus-the climb even if they dont even like her so i highly doubt anyone will think that.

(L)Joe McElderry He is amazing but i loved Olly To! I reckon they should have gave them different songs that suited both of there voices so it would be more fair. Im quite glad olly didnt win though because if he would have released the climb it really isnt his thing, when he gets a record deal (and he will) he can have a whole album doing his thing! <3 them both!

• HannahMary

Yay Im so happy that Joe won I love him so so much!
    His voice is so amazing! I love when he did Dont Stop Believin’ and Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (I had goosebumps) and Shes Out Of My Life.
    He was consistent every week and i hope hes gonna do well!

Dec 13, 2009 @ 03:37 pm

LOLOLOL said:

——————————————–

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

===—====—===

AGREED

BAD CHOICE BY SIMON
    shut the fuck up and what does selena have NOTHING she not talented, she can’t sing, she can’t dance, she can’t act. She attaches herself to whoever is big at the moment and try to get a pictures with them. selena is a famewhore.

Miley has the climb and you can add 7thing, see you again, party in the usa,bottom of the ocean etc, not to mention miley cd’s gone all to number #1 from the beginning, selena she couldn’t even make her first cd’s go to #1. SO i guess everyone is saying she sucks at singing.

Miley ass at least she knows how to shake it, selena don’t have no ass what you want her to shake? she can’t be sexy because she don’t have a body.

• LOLOLOL

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

_______________________________________

YUP IT REALLY WAS BAD >.>

————————————

oh sorry yes it is amazing i take whatt i said back, see ive got a real thing for the way her saggy ass hangs out of her midget shorts and her gawjuss buck retarted teeth and mouth and especially her whingey voice. stunning.

note sarcasm, obviously im not the noob here and someone bums miley a bit too much!!!

• MZ

People liek you really do make OU seem less obnoxious. Have a good day :)

Aww thank you! :) You have a good day also! :) And enjoy your cookies! :)

He is really good but he still don’t have miley high range level. Miley by far has been the only one to do it…. but he is good. miley is still better.

• DevaWade

Where did you get this photo from?

• jenniferrr

Tbh, i really wanted Olly to win. :( Joe really bothered me. I like him, hes sooo nice. But his voice isnt my thing. I liked Stacey, she would have been awesome at this song! :)

————————-

hold on to your horses little girl! who really cares at the end of the day miley is shit and only people 14 and under thinks mileys music is amazing because they have no music taste at that age and god knows why they loke her because she dresses like a slag.

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

_______________________________________

YUP IT REALLY WAS BAD >.>

————————————

————–‘
    hahahaha! selena fans are hilarious, selena can’t sing and if you going to talk about miley teeth they are almost perfect compare to selena ugly teeth now those look ugly get a close up off selena girl maybe because you keep on staring at selena huge nose is that you don’t notice.

• Alisha

I think you are the one who needs to go take a ‘nap’. Dissing people you don’t even know? It doesnt matter if they are famous or not, you shouldnt say things like that. Selena and miley havent done anything to you lot. So you’re pmsing and being a downright bitch, I guess. You dont have a good enough reason to say anything about these girls. I dont even know how joe performing the climb had anything to do with selena gomez tho. I can understand why miley cyrus was brought into it – I mean, it is her song, right. You all need to be mature and leave these girls alone…

• Frankiee

Its pretty obvious that picture is fake, thers no way her arm could stretch that far.

• MZ

Oh jenniferrr you are my new best friend.
    Haha :)

————————-

I don’t respect fans who support selena and i certainly don’t take serious anyone who thinks selena can sing and miley can’t. Let selena do the climb, she can’t even do her own song correct. Miley has older fans than selena for sure didn’t see the guys singing the majority of miley fans who had made video on you tube from party in the usa, they college and high school student. Also, did i hear the judges say that the climb is one of their favorite songs??? umm do you call them kids?? i think they are adults, face it miley has adults fans even serious fans like simon, who spoke highly of miley.

you must be a kid if you think miley can’t sing because even talented artist says she amazing at singing. I have not heard anyone respectful say anything good about selena acting or singing, while we had tons and tons of praises about miley kid.

now go take a nap child.

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

_______________________________________

YUP IT REALLY WAS BAD >.>

————————————

————–‘

——————–

i dont really crae about either but i have to say in the nicest way possible atleast selena keeps her dignity and dresses appropriatly for her age. i have alittle sister who likes miley and tbh i dont really want her looking up to her because i come in to her watching miley online with hardly any clothes on and im protective over my sister and i dont particullaly want her looking up to miley because all i know is i wouldnt want her dressing like miley!!!

lol are you serious?
    there is absolutely no way that picture is fake.

• jasper229

Joe is awesome!!! Very happy he won :D
    I still prefer Miley’s version slightly more because when you watch the movie it works really well and I love her voice!
    Her and Joe should totally duet it!!!

• MZ

It just makes me laugh that ‘The Climb’ didn’t go number 1 in the UK when Miley sang it but now that Joe’s released it it’s gonna be Christmas number 1.

I say fuck X Factor. No one buy it out of protest.

Let’s make Rick Astley christmas number 1! :)

• ssexybeast

He rocks!Glad he won…:)
    LOVE this version.
    Miley’s version is great too….the song is plain awesome.

Slutface Cyrus doesn’t hold a candle to this boy.

• ssexybeast

Slutface Cyrus doesn’t hold a candle to this boy.

She’s NOT a slut…get it through your head.

Slutface Cyrus doesn’t hold a candle to this boy.
    —————-
    wow! tell your mamma to teach you some manner and some language because you got no class.

Tell your mamma you have a ugly soul.

• CC

Dont think he should have won tbh!! he can sing, thats it. He doesnt have the ‘x factor’ but ohh well im happy for him :)

• nicaaaa. :)

JOEEE!!!
    ahhh, SO HAPPY he won!

woooohooooo. :D

• ihdwhiah

damnnnn, he is gorgeous and extremely talented :)

• MZ

Slutface Cyrus doesn’t hold a candle to this boy.

Come on OUppers it’s her opinion after all. I disagree totally but that is my opinion.

• Anonymoussss

so this post is sort of related to Miley.

has everyone seen this?

LOL

‘the only good thing she has is the climb’

And thats not even good XD

_______________________________________

YUP IT REALLY WAS BAD >.>

————————————

————–‘

——————–

————————
    Who cares! I bet your sister don’t even notice but that miley is a great dancer and she has a lot of energy and she having fun. I have a little sister and she watches miley and she thinks miley is amazing. She don’t have that polluted minds you all have. She sees miley and she says, she really good on stage, i wish i can sing so beautifully.

• nicaaaa. :)

Slutface Cyrus doesn’t hold a candle to this boy.

She’s NOT a slut…get it through your head.

yup, she’s not a slut…
    she just dresses like one. ;)

• ssexybeast

yup, she’s not a slut…
    she just dresses like one. ;)

Since when does wearing clothes define how many guys you’ve slept with?

so this post is sort of related to Miley.

has everyone seen this?
    ———————
    Yeah we all seen the pictures and if you look at the other one’s you will see it was miley’s dance who was smoking. wow selena you are that desperate, you people are so low and desperate to blame miley for everything. are you that desperate to get selena fans, wow you are pathetic.

• Hatethewhores(miley/demi)

yup, she’s not a slut…
    she just dresses like one. ;)

Since when does wearing clothes define how many guys you’ve slept with?

I thought you hated Miley you trader?

• MZ

Since when does wearing clothes define how many guys you’ve slept with?

Because apparently wearing shorts means you’ve had sex.
    It’s a 12 year olds logic just play along ;)

Why selena and fucking friend and fans always have to ruin all of miley’s post with their stupidity. Listen selena stop fucking around on miley post, you will never be as talented as her, we seen you act, we seen you sing, we seen you dance, and you don’t have it ok!!!

uhm, what? haha.

that’s clearly Miley and she’s clearly smoking.
    so me posting the picture makes me Selena? okay. I don’t really see what she has to do with this, but okay.

I was just posting the picture.

• ssexybeast

I thought you hated Miley you trader?

I never said I hated her.
    She’s actually a pretty cool girl.
    Judging by your username,I’d say you need a hug…..*virtually hugs you*

yup, she’s not a slut…
    she just dresses like one. ;)

Since when does wearing clothes define how many guys you’ve slept with
    well said! i applaud you!!! finally someone with brains.

Slutface Cyrus doesn’t hold a candle to this boy.
    —————-

Tell your mamma you have a ugly soul.

——————————————–

wow! tell your mamma to teach you how to spell properly. it’s mannerS, and “have no class” instead of “got no class”, plus the word “an” is used before silent h’s and vowels. also, i’m not sure how my mom can teach me “some language.” lolz

Tell your mamma you are an uneducated teenie who sucks at life.

• cony

I don’t know, I really don’t.

• cony

Well you obviously do not know the diffrence between grammar and spelling.

MILEY NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HER TRAILOR PARK HAHA

,selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more

Dec 13, 2009 @ 03:05 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK. === Welll Miley is touring there now and her EP is now available in Europe so she is great!

• mileyrayfan

ahh hes ruined it

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

yeah, but everyone knows that the winners single is always a cover of a song. Like ‘Hallelujah’ and ‘A moment like this’.

• iFail2Much

Yay The Climb is such an amazing song.

What’s this show anywayy?

• Jazzie

@iFail2Much said:
    Yay The Climb is such an amazing song.

What’s this show anywayy?
    ——————-
    It’s a UK Singing show called The Xfactor.

I WANT MILEY TO SING THE CLIMB WITH A CHOIR TOO!

• Mercedes

there’s always gonna be another mountain i’m always gonna wanna make it move..it’s the climb!!!

love that song!!

i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him

Olly should have won

I’m emigrating to Spain because the British public have let me down

I’m emigrating to Spain because the British public have let me down
    ________________________________________

LOL. you’re too funny. Love ya xD

• HannahJ..x

Wow where do you live now? I live Manchester UK its pretty boring but i love Joe i voted like millions of times for the both x

• :P

ET said:

______________________________
    Just thought i would let you know that Dublin is not part of the UK. and it NEVER will be

• Jazzie

@MZ said:
    i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him

Olly should have won

I’m emigrating to Spain because the British public have let me down
    —————————-
    Get a life will you. I love Both of them and just to clear this up, Olly will do much better not winning because the climb didnt suit him at all. So when he does release an album it will be of him doing his thing.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.

yea i thnk i heard the climb on tv/radio once or twice nt including disney. people in the uk will prop now know it as joes song. miley song it far better

The climb is pretty well known.
    As far as i know it got to #11 on the charts, i think..

• iFail2Much

It’s a UK Singing show called The Xfactor.

Oh okay, thankss. :]

lol.
    Jedward should have won.
    hehe.

Oh god don’t even get me started on them! haha :)
    Joe needs to GTFO and leave
    One of my friends said on facebook
    ‘I hope Joes career is as fruitful as Leon Jacksons’
    and I almost pissed myself laughing haha :)
    Joe belongs on the West End, he should not be making a Susan Boyle type album under any circumstances

MileyWorld – Songwriters of The Climb CRIES During Encore — THE BLONDE WOMAN & THE GUY WITH BEARD WROTE THE CLIMB! How sweet, they get emotional hearing the Crowd sing their song! I CRIED!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-5C7Zm6fg

• ET

Can someone enter on my profile and tell me what do they see? Cause I can’t see the pics moving :S Pleasee

• MZ

Erm excuse me you don’t know me. It’s quite clear I was exaggerating. If you’re going to talk shit to me at least man up and get an account.

Who said I was funny, thank you :) I love you :)

• Codie.x

Well i think Olly should of won, hes more entertaining he can sing and dance and hes realy funny, all of Joes records will sound the same all mostly ballads were as Olly is more fun. I personaly think Olly will get further than Joe x

ET said:

______________________________
    ________________________________________
    Agreed. Dublin is in IRELAND and it will NEVER be part of the UK. Ever.

It’s a UK Singing show called The Xfactor.

Oh okay, thankss. :] — Its the UK Version of OUR American Idol

• doodoo

—————–
    are you high or on shrooms

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lol.
    Jedward should have won.
    hehe.

Oh god don’t even get me started on them! haha :)
    Joe needs to GTFO and leave
    One of my friends said on facebook
    ‘I hope Joes career is as fruitful as Leon Jacksons’
    and I almost pissed myself laughing haha :)

Lol.
    Leon Jackson, wtf happened to him?
    The only Sucessful acts from xfactor so far are JLS and Leona Lewis really.

Goldengal11 said:

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.

==========================================

pretty much everyone i know knows that it is mileys song and that not even into disney, to be honest its a poor song and they should have chosen a better quality song for joe as his voice is just incredible, but atleast he sang it far better than miley i might actually grow to like it after i hear it 30 more times…

BUT STILL ECSTATIC THAT JOE WON!!!

I wanted to se STACEY sing The CLimb.
    I Love Stacey i love the compliments she woul always say before simon said something lllol.
    Stacey was the best singer she became a really good singer like almost at the end.
    Joe is ok.
    But Olly i like him better.
    But Stacey I Adore And love.

• Goldengal11

ET said:

_____________________

I see pics moving.

It’s a UK Singing show called The Xfactor.

Oh okay, thankss. :] — Its the UK Version of OUR American Idol________________________________________________

Errrm, did you know the british own american idol?
    No? Well now you do. :D

• Lauren.

Aaahhhh I LOVE Joe, and I love his version of The Climb… it’s stunning & made me cry.
    I think it’s a great achievment for Olly to have sang this song because in all honesty it’s not a song I would’ve thought ‘that’s so Olly’ about… but he really answered his critics and left his heart on the stage.
    I was suuuuper torn about who to vote for but voted Joe :) and I’m glad he won, done it for the northeners! Woo go on lad!
    Olly will defss have a career after this though, I reckon he’ll be at loads of the summer music festivals & events & or working in the studio. It isn’t the end for him at all. He’ll be doing a JLS on us next year ;)
    Love them both.

Lol.
    Leon Jackson, wtf happened to him?
    The only Sucessful acts from xfactor so far are JLS and Leona Lewis really.

Leon Jackson is probably working at a Morrisons somewhere
    I think Alexandra will be successful because she’s got such an amazing voice :)
    I miss Shayne Ward! I was like in love with him… when I was eleven.. :)
    Leona bothers me! I don’t know why! Haha :)
    I really hope Olly’s successful<3 I reckon Simon’s gonna sign him anyway ;)

• failboard woo woo

You must live somewhere like IRAQ I guess

• ET

• iFail2Much

Zac/Vanessa, Miley, Selena, JB, Ashley.

• shamilah

Glad He won!!!!!!!! he sang the climb AMAZING!!!!!! Joe rocks!

ET said:

We’d be happy to have you :) Just let us know if you need to phone home ;)
    Ba dom boom chhhh :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him

Olly should have won

I’m emigrating to Spain because the British public have let me down

lol.
    Jedward should have won.
    hehe.

I love jedward :)
    I’m so sad tbh, I actually think their hot… ish. haha.

LOL.
    I love Jedward. They have a record deal now so we’ll probably be hearing from them soon! YAY! :D

• Shel

Also, America are copying the BRITISH soon, as they are bringing out the X Factor soon.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol.
    Leon Jackson, wtf happened to him?
    The only Sucessful acts from xfactor so far are JLS and Leona Lewis really.

Leon Jackson is probably working at a Morrisons somewhere
    I think Alexandra will be successful because she’s got such an amazing voice :)
    I miss Shayne Ward! I was like in love with him… when I was eleven.. :)
    Leona bothers me! I don’t know why! Haha :)
    I really hope Olly’s successful<3 I reckon Simon’s gonna sign him anyway ;)

Yeah. The Runners up usually get record deals.

And OMG, Shane ward..’No U hang up’, i still listen to it. I love that song.

• Goldengal11

Shel said:

____________________

America isn’t really copying anyone. Of course we did take some of your shows, but that’s Simon’s fault. Most of our stuff is original.

Who said I was funny, thank you :) I love you :)

_______________________________________

xD

Goldengal11 said:

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.

==========================================

BUT STILL ECSTATIC THAT JOE WON!!!

——————————————

OMG i totally agree, it was a bad song choice seeing as miley had only realeased not too long ago and yeah joe deserved to have a more challenging song than a song written written by what a 16 year old girl when he vocally is amazing and i believed even out sung george micheal when they dueted together!!

• Aryanna

ET said:

—————
    Trust me, Paris ROCKS ! :D

• Rachhh

Most of the people at my school know who she is :)

And some adults do too because of their kids or because she sung 7 Things on X Factor the other year.

But not many Uk people know The Climb is hers unless they’ve watched Hannah Montana The Movie (n)

• ET

GoldenGal&Ifail2much- Thankss:) it was killing me

• OceanUp Fail

i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him

Olly should have won

I’m emigrating to Spain because the British public have let me down

lol.
    Jedward should have won.
    hehe.

I love jedward :)
    I’m so sad tbh, I actually think their hot… ish. haha.

LOL.
    I love Jedaward. They have a record deal now so we’ll probably be hearing from them soon! YAY! :D
    Yay! :D
    they remind me of cheeky girls but with more clothes & more talent :)

No one knows miley sang that song in the Uk, my whole family were watching and were confused cause they had never heard this song before so i had to clear it up and when i did they looked discusted lol, joe sings it much better then miley anyway :)

_____________________

You have to be living under a rock to not know who originally sang the song.

Not in the UK.

THE CLIMB IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!!! I LOVE THE MISIC VIDEO!!! Miley Cyrus – The Climb – Official Music Video (HQ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Olly should have won

I’m emigrating to Spain because the British public have let me down

lol.
    Jedward should have won.
    hehe.

I love jedward :)
    I’m so sad tbh, I actually think their hot… ish. haha.

LOL My whole family started jumping up and down and screaming when Dermot announced that he won! I love Joe! <333

Thanks so much for this! This is exactly what I was looking for

sohbet sohbet odalar? chat odalar? sohbet odas? bedava chat sohbet siteleri bedava chat chat turkchat

well i wanted to lucie to win so for that reason rage against the machine has been downloaded and i havent got joes, not that its bad or owt, but yeah i’m sick of x factor xmas no 1’s :)

surly all the teens on disney have talent or why the hell would thet be there???

Demi is personally my favourite singer out the lot just because i perfer her type of music

They’re all better at different things, like Selena owns the actin and Demi the singing, but whatever they’re obviously all talented just leave em be

• Sana

OMG I LOVE HIMMM!!! :D SO GLAD HE WON :D EEEEEP!! :)

• msjonas13

cooool

• Jazzie

He is seriously aamazing !
    I voted for him 8 times, for every performance he did in the final :)

• Gem

ahh he did amazinglyy
    so glad he won, i voted from every phone in my house :)

amazing babes

miley is an inspiration to everyone haters

• paola

miley is NOT the inspiration dear, she DID NOT write this song. SO please shhh!

To whoever put “miley is an inspiration to everyone haters.”
    Joe gave me shivers wen he sang one song in the final and for that i thought he deserved to win. But errrr…..Miley cyrus an inspiration?! To who exactly? Every american teenager who can afford to spend alot of money on amazing pr, and a voice coach? She does not have a particularly special voice, she is hardly model material facially (not that she can help that – and I think her bod is good and healthy – which is a good message about diet and exercise) and her acting is as believable as a blue carrot. It is NOT talent that got her where she is, and for that reason I question what you are inspired by exactly. I’m not having a go but I needed to have my rant!

• failboard woo woo

This whole comment thread is FAIL. I didn’t realise you people existed. I thought it was just some Hollywood myth. This song is like going ass to mouth over and over.

Hey everyone – come aboard the fail train. W00 W00

• cony

You are such a hypocrite, you tell Selena haters be quite, yet you hate on Miley. Does it make you feel any better?

• mimi

Dec 13, 2009 @ 04:04 pm
    Anonymoussss said:

so this post is sort of related to Miley.

has everyone seen this?

—————————-
    This is the desperate attempt on selena fans to try to makeup stuff about miley? that is low at least we don’t do that..

Since, you forgot to put the rest of the picture on purpose i made sure to do it for you. The cigarrette is from miley dancer proof!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hatethewhores(miley/demi)

I thought you hated Miley you trader?

I never said I hated her.
    She’s actually a pretty cool girl.
    Judging by your username,I’d say you need a hug…..*virtually hugs you*

So you like 2 fake dumbass attention whoring sluts?

amazing

• iFail2Much

GoldenGal&Ifail2much- Thankss:) it was killing me

It’s okay. Love the Miley picture.
    The Selena one is cute.

• Goldengal11

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ================================
    not tacobell she needs to cross the border
    ____________________

It’s funny how people say racist things online. Yet, they wouldn’t DARE say it to someones face.

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    dont talk ABOUT THE QUEEN OF POP SELena THAT WAY YOU LOSER
    —————
    she is not the queen of pop not ever close

• LLLAURA

He’s so lovely. He has not had one off week he deserved to win although Olly was just as good. But Joe really deserved it he was so happy :D

• idkMyBFFjill

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    —————–
    Stop making miley fans look like bitches. seriously shut ur fucking mouth.

• emmanuellaaa

he was great

and he is the XFACTOR WINNER!!!!!!!!

He has a good voice but the song doesn’t suit him. — AGREED!! !!!! I wish Miley would sin THE CLIMB with a Choir too someday!

• selfanxx

selena needs to go back to tacobell,and demi needs to go cut herself more
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    dont talk ABOUT THE QUEEN OF POP SELena THAT WAY YOU LOSER
    —————
    she is not the queen of pop not ever close
    00000000000000000000000000000
    if disney promoted her more she could be

I <3 olly.
    wish he’d have won. joe’s great though!!

but how gorgeous is cheryl?!?!

• mimi

miley is NOT the inspiration dear, she DID NOT write this song. SO please shhh!
    MIley is an inspiration because of the way she sing the song, not only that but the song applies to miley own life.

She been thru obstacle, and she been thru a lot with friends she thought they were loyal, people stole her things, people bash her like if is their place to tell her what to do or what to wear or who to date. Miley is in the spot light and gossip sites has made it there attempt to bullied miley all the time making simple thing huge.

Miley has been thru a lot and she still standing, miley IS an inspiration my friend, she is living proof of it!!!

• Helen

so happy when Dermot said his name, fully deserves it and love hsi cover of don’t stop believing too.

• ssexybeast

So you like 2 fake dumbass attention whoring sluts?

You REALLY need help…you don’t even know them and neither do I,so why should we hate them? They’re two talented girls living a dream.You are such a dark person.Find love.

is annoying that you’ve put THE CLIMB miley cyrus when its not her song she covered it the original song is by journey!!

stupid she gets all the credit just cause shes recently released it :/

and gotta admit he sings it better than miley by far suits him more

• ET

MZ- AWWWWW thaaaanks!<3 you're so nice. Btw. LOVEEE your Icon<3

Aryanna- Ik! I went there last year for christmas and I feel in love with it!:)

olly mewers!