Taylor Momsen T-SHIRT AND GARTERS

taylor-momsen-meat-packing-garter-2346436

Taylor Momsen wearing a white t-shirt and garter stalkings while walking to the set of ‘Gossip Girl’ in the Meat Packing district of New York City this morning. Photos: INF, PR.

That is inapropriate dress for any age. Girl, get it together!

• gingerrx.

and people say miley dresses slutty..

• Ano

she ha no fashion sense whatsoever…its not edgy or whatever
    she looks like a hooker…nothing original about hookers love.

• Kourtney

lose the garters.

The issue is age. That is just inappropriate

• ilovemusic

I honestly feel very bad for her.
    She doesn’t look healthy or happy :/

• Nicksupport

Is Nick Jonas The New Bruce Springsteen?

• Ano

she could be so gorgeous
    but she chooses to dress like a prostitute

its not edgy or rocker
    a real rocker?
    look at joan jett.

answer: No

• Anaaa

Funny that when I get to see my comment, your was below and liked your image so I went on your page and then saw that you comment my image.. thank you

• HOT DAYUMMM

her whole lingerie everyday look isn’t working

ew ew ew.
    ugly ugly ugly.
    she was prettier in the first season.
    she just ruined it for herself.

buy a cheeseburger
    and some leggings

• YouBelongWithMe

Only problem about the pictures I see, she dresses double her age

• kamikaze

seriously, she could look really gorgeous but she has to ruin it by trying to be ~edgy~

she looks disgusting!
    she seems so unhealthy!
    She was so much prettier in The first season of gossip girl.

• Jbug

You wouldn’t see a 20 something women wear garters as leggings.

I have never seen a 32 year old woman dress like that. I thought age was the issue, but it’s clothing all together. Wearing lingerie in public is not daring

• Ano

it annoys me how she thinks shes a rockstar…its like no….u are not courtney or joan …ur a gossip girl milking her fame …listen to some real music and go put some clothes on.
    this girl needs to go to school and stop trying to be 10 years older than she really is. I’m not impressed. It’s not original. She needs a bath.

oh and she is not grunge: Grunge was raw, hard, fight your fucking ass to the top, all this was handed? to her.

• Ano

erm…..why does she wear sunglasses in winter?

• S

how can people look at her and think that miley dresses slutty?
    Shes so pretty but shes just gonna ruin her whole image if she continues to dress in lingerie. Poor girl.
    And where the hell are her parents at? I wouldnt be aloud to step outside my bedroom door wearing that!

because in California the sun still shines? lol i wear sunglasses in all seasons when the sun is out…i don’t want crow’s feet or those stupid floaty things in my eyes, thanks :)

• Ano

i dont think her statement is really “shocking” as she thinks it is.
    its been done before…except those women were cool coz they werent 16 year old girls dressing like hookers as u are taylor momsen.

• NICOLE .

IAWTC.

Ugh, Taylor. >.> I am sippin’ on the haterade right now because she has that cute leather jacket, and I can never find one that I like. Jealous~.

what the hell is wrong with her?!?!!? I used to LOOOOOVE her but ever since she started going all fake druggie, prostitute, alcoholic FREAK, she just looks pathetic honestly..

• Destinee

She looks like a 1980s hooker! put on some darn clothes…. her thighs r the same width as her legs thats digusting! please get help, eat something, and act ur age for once in your life please!

• Matt

I agree

urban outfitters. basically jb, her, demi, taylor swift ,etc. buy up the entire uo catalog

• Matt

i agree

she would look 900000000 times better if she had thrown on jeans instead of that hideous skirt/garter combo. i think it’s so ridiculous when celebrities try to be all “punk rock”/grunge while wearing fancy ass designer clothes. kind of a walking oxymoron imo

LOOK A STREET WHORE….NO WAIT IT’S JUST TAYLOR MOMSEN

• kelly

To make you point more effective, it’d be better choose someone from this era who is close in age to Taylor. I bet that makes it a lot harder. It is is easy to find the definition of a rocker when all you need to do is name someone who has been proclaimed ‘rocker’ from the past. It is not as easy when you are living in the present. It is always either to either compare to the past or the older generation.

I hate the term, but she really does seem to epitomize the term trainwreck

• NICOLE .

Aww snap. Thanks, anon. I looked there a while ago, but I didn’t really like the ones they had at the time. I’m looking online now, and I like the new ones better. Gracias. <3

• Jinggojango

Where did you get this? ¬_¬

• ARG-ima Piratian

Goldengal11 & Kaylaxo ;;
    Thanks!

is it just me or why is everyone comparing her to miley???? miley has nothing to do with this lmao

• lily

i know right GO MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn’t she the one who performed in lingerie on stage? I seem to recall that was her.

• oneofakindxo

What the hell is she wearing? lmao

uhhhhhhhh wtf?
    gurll, those things are not to be worn in public. learn from your mistakes and PLEASE never do that again. it looks like you forgot your pants

I don’t know how to respond to that.

• lalalafgdhdfghfgh

isn’t she a bit cold?
    it’s forty degrees in new york.

• iFail2Much

Who is she anyway? lol

• ShaunaSpamsYou

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THOSE GARTERS?
    they cant even be considered leggings or stockings, because they arent.
    GOD INVENTED PANTS FOR A REASON.

put some clothes on !

• ARG-ima Piratian

Am I the only one who doesn’t think it’s that bad.. I mean its like wearing tights and a dress or a shirt with short shorts

hey yall its me miley just came back from kissing liam on the street i seen so many camera did you?

The fact that the garters look like they are attached to her crotch just grosses me out.

• LOLOL

LOLOLOL GIRL WTF!!!!!!!!

can anyone show me a link to a good niley story i love them! oh yea check out my youtube series called that summer thanks!!

thanks xoxo officalnileystory

• Doom

Who is she anyway? lol

She is on a little show called ‘Gossip Girl’.

• cony

LMAO, best thing I have heard all day

why what did you hear??

• yo foo

ok.
    ppl say miley dresses slutty.
    CHECK OUT THIS CHICK.
    god.
    she needs help…

LOL YOUR SO RIGHT FINALLY SOME AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• boreeeddd

taylors in order of sluttiness:

momsen
    lautner
    swift

i know there are a couple of d listers, i mean like z lister taylors out there that appear on JJJ occasionally, but theyre not important enough to consider :P

• LaurenBaxter

She could be so stunning but because she thinks she’s “edgy” and she wears her lingerie in public and smokes at 16, that just makes her a slut.

It’s like a high school, she was a totally nice girl in the 1st year, then in the 2nd her friends want her to go bad and by the 3rd year, she’s a complete and total slut, thinking she’s “all that”

And I also can’t believe her parents let her go out and do that role or just let her dress like that in general. My parents would be so pissed of with me I stepped outside the house looking like a slut.

Pants are a good thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    thats the best comment so faryes
    yes they are
    someone tell taylor that

• Goldengal11

ARG-ima Piratian said:

Off subject. Whats the best mascara?
    ___________________

Dior’s Diorshow. Covergirl Lashblast comes second.

• amy

Do you like niley, nelena or nourtney?

Oh man the naming of couples haha. This always makes me laugh. Nicks love life is nothing to do with me haha. They are all nice girls from what ive seen :)
    5 minutes ago

Fucking told you they were dating. Ok he doesnt actually say it but he has met courtney and you only introduce your gf’s to your friends when u got out!
    see new it!
    I TOLD ALL U SUCKAS

this girl looks like she could use a hug. shes just so lonely. =[ poor girl

• iFail2Much

Is it just me or she’s way skinny? :/

there is prove actually at mileys sweet 16 look it up on gogle :)

thats not proof, she said that was markings from her bracelets.

and don’t believe everything you read on the internet sweetie :)

well theres sorta proof but i dont think its true

just to let you know sweetie that im not saying i hate demi but she might cut her self:)

pft. said:

i never really understand when people say they are trying to hard to be something. like what is the definition of that thing they are apparently trying to hard to be. better question, how do you effective portray that thing, they are apparently ‘trying to hard’ to be. like what is the right way to portray it since the person who is ‘trying to hard’ is apparently doing it wrong. or is it just that thing shouldnt be portrayed at all. ha. oh so many questions and so little answers.

i dont have the answers to all those questions so im just gonna say:

trying too hard to be potrayed as something else IMO, is when someone tries to act or dress or come off a certain way to be percieved a certain way, but its quite obvious that its just a front or act.

the ‘right way’ would be just to be exactly who you are. ex: if you are grungy, you wouldn’t feel the need to try and prove it all the time. it would just be YOU.

• Skye

No. Just no.

okay and i will say yet again that i dont care if demi cuts herself or not, i would still like her and respect her as a musical artist/actress.

i understand sweetie i love demi! infact i dont even wanna fight bought this :)

• disneyfan

Does Shanna like Selena Gomez?

i dunno, but who cares? i still have yet to figure out why ya’ll talk about her like shes a celebrity. shes an attention whore, nothing more.

but i love your icon, just sayin.

_________________

haha ok and thanks :)

so im guessing the fights over?

• SJS

Why, hello there minor. Would you like a street corner to go with that outfit? No? A pack of flavored condoms then? No? How about some dignity then? You have no use for it, you say? Ah, I see. Perhaps you’d like to come with me to my van then. I have candy. It’s free.

wow that girl in the picture looks like miley but with short hair sigh will miley and nick ever be together there so cute sigh

sjs your just creepy!!

HI PFT I KNOW YOU FROM ALONG TIME AGO WE FIGHTED ABOUT SOMETHING EEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!

• SJS

Me? Creepy? Never. Did I mention the candy is free?

• pft.

yea, i figured all that but it still comes back what the definition of that thing people are saying she is trying to hard to be really is. like what is everyone reference point of her and the ‘that thing.’ i get the ‘right way’ would be being you, but that is the first hand account. what is the second hand account of a person people able to say when a person is or is not ‘trying to hard’ to be something. what is that second hand reference point and/or definition of ‘that the.’ what is the ‘right way’ from the second hand perspective. the whole phrase i could rip a part for a while.

• Leena

this is random as hell, but gah i miss this demi so much:

don’t get me wrong, i still love her (im not one of those annoying bitches who are all like DEMIS A BITCH, SHE CHANGED blah blah)

but she just seemed so fun and edgy and carefree back then.
    i want her to be happy seeming again! she always seems depressed now.

DID YOU KNOW DEMI CUTS!!!

• badabababa

disneyfan said:

Does Shanna like Selena Gomez?

but i love your icon, just sayin.

whos shanna?

DID YOU KNOW DEMI CUTS!!!

im guessing this was a response to my thing,
    and
    demi does not cut.
    or at least, you dont have solid proof of that.

and even if she did, i would still love her. infact i would probably love her more.

• xafranbix

i miss demi too..gah

there is prove actually at mileys sweet 16 look it up on gogle :)

• xafranbix

whos shanna?

its just this oompa loompa who believes shes the queen of the world

something i miss more:
    selena and demi!

their friendship was off the chain. i loved them together.
    and they were friends for so long.

BE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN SELENA AND DEMI.

• pft.

• NICOLE .

Nice RPattz icon.

ewwwwww look at her legs does garters do not o on her i mean seriously and those shoes or boots whatever they are they look wayyyy to big on her and she needs to gain some weight or eat something i mean look at her !!!!!!!!!!! and they say Miley dresses like a slut LOOK AT HER wearing those shitty leggings or whatever they are on ugly,skinny,twig looking legs, her knees look big !!!!!! Jesus whats wrong with this girl what happened to Sweet,Cute,Innocent Taylor Momsen !!!!!

• xharmony

Yo. Put some fucking clothes on. You’re way too young to be walking around like this.

Is it just me or 16 year old girls are already dressing like sluts, and trying to look more older and mature Like for this GIRL who looks liak a SLUT btw. love her sunglasses =]

first of alll were are u parents !!! my gosh u should just walk around in ur underwears sorry but thts so trashy!

• kayee

cuz you’re a hot mess and I’m falling for you

• the Andy & Samy Show

shes alrighttt!

follow me on twitter for up to date news on “The Andy & Samy Show”!

• LIDIA.

i think someone stole her pants.

can any one tell me how old? she is then id be happy….

• lulu

shes 16

really wow mileys 17 and people call her a stut thats just sad

• Shay

and people say mileys a slut! news flash um their the same age!!
    taylor looks so unhealthy quite anorexic and uch slutty she even smokes and shs 16

how tragic.

she’s so pretty, but she should stop dressing like that and smoking and everything. i liked her a lot the first season of gossip girl b/c she was all innocent and cute and stuff, but now she kinda looks like a trashy whore. :/ and she’s actually YOUNGER than miley, so isn’t it kind of weird that everyone bashes miley but not her?

• Jess

NOOOOOOOOOO Taylor what have you done to yourself :(

I used to like her so much, she’s beautiful & talented… Now she’s just… a slut :(

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

First Miley now her

When will this all stop?

• Myrian

OMG, what are you doing Taylor?

• star19

I just love her Sunglasses. :)

• I <3 JB!

Wow.
    Seriously girl?
    YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD NOT IN YOUR 20’S!
    Act your age.
    For once.
    And try to not be something you are not, this is all fake but I mean if you enjoy looking like a prostitute then hey, be my guest :)

LMFAO IS THIS GIRL KIDDING ME?

Looks like she’s trying to make a quick buck before the recess bell rings.

Shes a slut! i hate her she needs to act her age!

• kelly

I think comparing her to 20 year olds is kind of stupid. She is dressing older. If anything she is dressing like a teenage girl. How many 20 year olds do you see dressed like that walking down that street? Not many.

• Bria(:

@kayee
    Omgg. Same song that popped into my head(:

• Hilary

Interesting

• SonniMonroe

lose the garters, hon. and honestly. you dress extremely slutty. it pisses me off.

Though this isn’t about Miley, the idea of Taylor as Hannah Montana is absolutely hysterical. It also makes me wonder if things would’ve been different for her.

it scares me that she was almost hannah montana.

miley looks like a saint compared to her.

• Goldengal11

I feel so bad for her. She looked SO HAPPY when Gossip Girl first started. Now she looks depressed and lonley. She looks like she’s trying to fit in with the rest of the cast. But they’re all in their 20s. She’s trying to look edgy and original, but she looks like a mess.

But at least her makeup looks nice. = )

Miley is trying too hard, but Taylor isn’t? Hypocrite.

• :D

i love her style, and i think its preety cool. she is my fashion idol. but seriously, in new york its freezing cold you’d be dying if you were wearing that. she should wear at LEAST a longer skirt.

• Ano

OOOH SHES SO COOOL……………not.

• Who I Am

i have the same garters, but they were for Halloween and Halloween only my parents went crazy when they found out i bought them

Does she really have to dress up LIKE A PROSTITUT in day light?
    THIS GIRL IS SUCH AN IDIOT

Am I the only one who is worried about her? I loathe seeing bright young girls fall to pieces. I get no pleasure from it

• NICOLE .

I feel the same way, but I don’t think she’s quite at the point where we should start worrying yet. She seems to just be a rebellious teenager atm. Lots of people go through that phase and do crazy things. The important thing is whether or not they grow out of it, which is of course harder to do in Hollywood.

IDK her life or anything. I may be wrong. *shrug*

• OceanUp Fail

Taylor is so pretty.
    and she was so much prettier at the beginning of Gossip Girl.. now :\
    Least Miley wears shorts..

• BrittBabe

I thought that garters are underwear.
    Gosh…Taylor is freakin’ 16. Slut…
    Miley is an angel, comparing to this…whore…

next stop….playboy mansion

I can’t believe people go around calling Miley a slut when there are YOUNGER girls prancing around wearing underwear. Taylor is only like, 16 years old, she’s smoking, wearing as little as possible, and maturing way too fast. Maybe that’s just her, but it’s a horrible image she’s putting out for herself.

• I

I don’t mind her wearing garters because they look like stocking if you don’t see the straps. All she had to do is wear a longer skirt to make what she’s wearing appropriate, instead of wearing a trashy micro-mini-skirt.

• Goldengal11

Least Miley wears shorts..
    _________________

LMAO!

this is sad. especially for those who think they need to look like her and think she’s “gorgeous” because she is NOT the definition of beauty. girls need better role models than 16 yr olds strolling around in nothing begging for attention for themselves in stead of doing something for others with their careers once in a while and dressing appropriately. our generation is so messed up.

she’s only 16!
    This is really innapropriate
    Doesn’t she have anyone to say:
    “Back off those clothes, you’re a teenager, not a prostitute”

• lids

she is disgustingly trashy.
    and seriously, it’s winter.

I’m sorry but one of these days when she stands on a corner, a car will stop & offer her 20$ to get in …. ha :)

• ARG-ima Piratian

Sexy, Lol.. jaykay.

• Ano

wow…her parents must be SO proud.

This girls just crying out for attention…she should look to selena gomez for style advice.

• Ashleyyy

she’s a trainwreck waiting to happen.

G R O S S

• Kaylaxo

lol. she could have done HM.

• Anonyjjmous

loveee her

• ARG-ima Piratian

lol. she could have done HM.
    _
    Actually I would’ve liked her better :D

• Goldengal11

Miley is trying too hard, but Taylor isn’t? Hypocrite.
    ________________

WHAT? DID you NOT just hear what I said? Are you like slow or something? I’m serious, how old are you?

lol. she could have done HM.

pshhh. pants shmants. who needs them? it’s not december or anything? i get that she’s trying to be high fashion and I 100% support that… but she’s failing.

And people insult Miley…

lmao, arent garters UNDERwear?

hahah yeaaa! its like stripper lingerie.
    ewwwwww.

she is another girl who Dresses inappropriately for her age. 16 & she dresses like a total Slut. worse than Miley.

i know!! wayyyyy worse!

• pft.

lol. i was just talkin about the idea of garters with my friend. and we came to the conclusion that we have no idea why they are considered ‘sexy or inapproproate’ when you actually see them. they are like suspenders for knee highs. its just funny when society can turn anything and everything into being inappropriate. im not sayin they are or arent. its just if you thought about it in some other paradox, it could have easily just be something everyone did to keep up knee highs and no one thought twice about it.

• ARG-ima Piratian

I don’t care what you guys say.. I like her style (not exactly.. those garters but the rest of her outfits are great. And I hate Miley when she wears those slutty ugly clothes ON STAGE cause she has like a bunch of 8 year old fans that go to the concert. If she dressed in like shorts everyday, I’d have no problem, I’d maybe even like her style.

• bria(:

I loveee.! Your icon(:
    How did u feel about the mid-season finale.?

• ARG-ima Piratian

_
    I second that.

• jbluver86

Least Miley wears shorts..
    ____________________

LMAO!
    ____________________
    bahahahaha!!!

she looks like a whore

• jumpthenfall?

ugh she pisses me off. YOUR LIKE 17 OR 18 AND YOUR A FUCKING SLUT. she thinks shes the shit when shes clearly not. shes trying to be like leighton and blake because they get all the attention when clearly everyone HATES TAYLOR BECAUSE SHES A SLUT.

I still can’t reconcile this with the girl in the Grinch. I understand people grow up, but from that to this?

omfg that was her?!!

She’s changed so much… she seemed like a grat role model when Gossip Girl started… and now this

• heyhey

The hemline of that skirt practically makes up the entire garment..

• ET

Omg. She looks sick. She should eat something.

i do not like her
    AT ALL.
    she’s 10 times worse than miley
    and i hate on miley

• blablabla

that low life animal is dressing too old 4 her age…then again there is never a good age to wear things like that, she always wonders why people post her on websites like this…. it’s cause she dresses like a clown ( NO OFFENSE TO CLOWNS)

I hope not. I hope that’s all it is. I really think that the whole role model thing is irrelevant because no one should dress like that. It’s not for a fear that other girls might, it’s just because it’s not appropriate.

• Ms. Laurl23

She is my Idol… I love her. She is gorgeous, and we are the same age.. Ugh some people are so pretty.

CHERIE CURRIE WANNABE
    GET UR OWN STYLE U LOSER.

• No Bitchassness

Interesting… what i would like to know are where the hell are her parents.

• eh

I know.

and here we have another girl who dresses inappropriately for her age.

• GottaLoveUm

You and me both.

• Anaaa

I couldn’t agree more. It’s like she’s all alone. You never see a shadow of her parents it’s so weird. Like they don’t live with her, they don’t care about what she’s doing and obviously how she dressed.I would never let my daughter go out in that clothes, and even more at that age.

• Chelsea-Rose

At least she has the figure for it :/

Lmfao, i think she’s pretty :) She just needs to go out abit more ‘decent’

• kamikaze

lmao, arent garters UNDERwear?

• Carrie

• cheskasg

omg i hate her,she is naca?

• Brooketeeeeny

she could be so gorgeous…

• bakit

LMFAO ik

• Ano

wearing lingerie doesnt make u rock or edgy
    ask jan, debbie or courtney for rock chick

talylor clearly gets style advice from prostitutes

I love her long long legs which much better than miley’s.miley is too too faaaatttttt,taylor is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

she is also almost a year younger than Miley. Check back in a year.

i live in ny and it was FREEZING today idk how the hell she wore that

• Jbug

I love her style but lose the garters.

Put some clothes on.
    And one more question, Taylor where are your parents?

• Ano

she says in interviews that shes mature for her age
    how does wearing stuff like this make u mature?
    shes proved to be the most IMMATURE of all stars her age…just coz ur not on disney doesnt make u mature love.
    look at DAKOTA FANNING and SELENA GOMEZ if u want mature.

Isn’t she like 16:S
    whore

where are her parents?

SHES ON GOSSIP GIRL WOW I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST A MODEL!!

HOW OLD IS SHE?

• laurenn

she’s on an older adult program…prime time catagory isn’t it?
    i like the outfit- if she got rid of those hideous things on her legs then it’d look really nice. Anyway isn’t NYC quite hot.

+ bear in mind she is playing a character- Jenny Humphrey.
    Jenny hasn’t exactually had appropiate fashion decisions in the past two series has she (S2/3)

i like her and don’t understand all the Cr*p people are saying about her. Give her break- just coz she isn’t a “Miley Cyrus” at least she is her own person and not some manufactured doll.

good for her that she is staying true!

^__^

• chrissylove51

she looks like a hobo!!! lol

• xafranbix

I think shes really pretty but i never take her serious because of the clothes she wears its like she wants to be something she doesnt portrait

• badabababa

ugh can’t stand this girl.
    simply because shes so unbelievely naturally gorgeous, yet she wastes it with ten thousand pounds of makeup and trashy outfits.
    i mean, she tries so hard to be ‘hardcore’ or ‘grungy’ and talks about how shes so much more mature than other people her age,
    but honestly, outfits like this are just a cry for attention.
    give it up, taylor.

• disneyfan

Does Shanna like Selena Gomez?

DEMI TOOK AT TWITTER BREAK YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i completely agree w the girl talking about how taylor momsen used to e in the grinch i was gonna say the same thing..

& seriously this isn’t cute or pretty in any way.. she just looks like trash

shes hot she can do whatever she wants at least she looks pretty mileys just a whore…scratch that wannabe hoe! lol

• Ano

erm no. taylor looks like trash

CACN SOMEONE TELL ME HER AGE PLZ

• Ashleyyy

So I guess if you’re wearing a jacket you don’t have to wear pants? good to know….

slore

• ARG-ima Piratian

Off subject. Whats the best mascara?

• Kaylaxo

this works the best for me. it makes your lashes look really thick.

edit: idk why you cant click the link but copy and paste. it works.

• Goldengal11

omfg that was her?!!
    ________________

Yup, that’s her. She was also in Spy Kids 2, Hansel & Gretel, and Saving Shiloh. I loved her as an actress.

• Ano

she needs to eat something badly
    she looks like a stripper whos gonna collapse any second : http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=8539&fid=35037

• Ano

she says she loves fashion…yet she never likes to wear clothes…. interesting
    epic fail at trying to look edgy and sexy.

Pants are a good thing.