Taylor Swift $250,000 Birthday DONATION

taylor-swift-20-birthday-donation

To help celebrate turning 20 years old, Taylor Swift donated $250,000 to schools around the country that she’s either attended or worked with. The money will pay teachers’ salaries as well as buy books and fund educational programs.

Tay said: ‘Something I wanted to do at the end of this amazing year and especially on my birthday was give back to something I really believe in, which is education. The schools that I went to and the amazing people I got to learn from really turned me into who I am, and I wanted to give back.’

• ilovemusic

How nice of her! :)
    Love Taylor :)

I dont want to see one damn Joe-stan diss Taylor period! This was an amazing gesture and makes me love her even more.

Taylor <3!

• Syds.

See, this is exactly why I love this girl. Someone will find something wrong with this though, just watch…

Aww, that’s so sweet.

TEAM DEMI

awww always nice :)

Syds. said:

Not when I am here. I am on watch duty.

Aww, I love her. She’s such a nice girl and deserves everything she has. That’s what I call giving back to those that need it.

Team Selena and Taylor, always

• d1sneystars

I wish I had that much money that I could donate $250,000 of it to schools.

So nice!
    I’ll celebrate with her music in her honor.

• SJS

Um… Taylor fans- you do realize that by mentioning Joe yourselves, you’re pretty asking for the immature JB fans to have a go at your girl, right?

And btw, i’m a HUGE Joe fan & yet I like Taylor too. So stop judging.

This was very nice of her to do. I love that she gave to schools & education, cause God knows our education system needs an overhaul.

okk if she does belive so much in education..WHEN IS SHE GOING TO COLLEGE?
    huh?

• YouBelongWithMe

okk if she does belive so much in education..WHEN IS SHE GOING TO COLLEGE?
    huh?
    I do not think she is going. People her age is 3 year in college and she will be really behind. And I think she is more focused on her music career then school.

• Iknowyouhateme

Wow and the Jonas Brothers can’t even donate more than $10,000 to a charity those three greedy rich bithes.

• Anonymous1234

Awww that’s so sweet of her! And on her birthday too. She’s incredible. <3

knowyouhateme said:

Actually you might be shocked, the three brothers do a lot of charity work.

• Syds.

Not when I am here. I am on watch duty.
    ——————
    Haha goood! Please deal with the girl that just said this: “okk if she does belive so much in education..WHEN IS SHE GOING TO COLLEGE?
    huh?”
    Please and thank you because I cannot deal with stuff like that..Ughhhh…

• SJS

Since when do you have to go to college to believe in education? Ever heard of elementary school, middle school & high school? Why does she need to go to college if she has a career?

• jerseygirl

Once again, SJS – you and I are thinking alike. ;)

• Syds.

—————–
    Dude. Giving even a dollar to charity is a good thing. Go live your own life. Thanks.

huh?”
    Please and thank you because I cannot deal with stuff like that..Ughhhh…
    Already did just added more info.

• SJS

Your username is sooo appropriate. They involve themselves in many charities & donate many times, as opposed to donating once with 1 big sum. Grow up.

wow what an amazing role model. i always love it when young stars donate to charity. happy belated 20th birthday taylor! (even though she’s 99.9% not likely to read this) but oh well haha

shes to take some of that money and buy her self some boobs

• SJS

Ditto. Haven’t seen you here in awhile. Exams for you too?

• YouBelongWithMe

You never know, one day your wish might come true :)

um she’s already graduated from elementary, middle, and high school and she already has a huge career. she’s a fuckin millionaire. she doesn’t need to go to college, she already has a job…but if she wants to go for fun then that’s her choice

• jerseygirl

Yep. Had my last one today. My brain is now off-duty for about five weeks. LOL.

So, of course, I’ll fit right in here on OU. ;)

why the fuck are you looking at her boobs in the first place? fuckin pervert. assholes like you are the jealous type

• SJS

Haha. Yeah, i’m thanful I only had 2 & they were on the same day last week.

• Iknowyouhateme

YouBelongWithMe said:

knowyouhateme said:

Actually you might be shocked, the three brothers do a lot of charity work.
    —————————–
    They do charity WORk but they barely donate a few thousands of dollars to charities let me remind you Nick has diabetes but he only donated $100 to charity not even a thousand and they make millions but they only spend it on themselves wow those Jonas’s are cheap rich bitches

haha that would be awesome, but not likely i doubt she even goes on oceanup. but idk anything can happen i guess

• SJS

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

And how much have you donated this year, my dear? and how many charity events have you gone to/supported?

• Amyny

lanaa said:

aw. well i obvi. adore that she gives back but i really like the thought process that went behind this one. things done with personal application always seem to have so much more meaning behind them to me. its like a way of saying ‘i havent forgotten what you’ve done for me.’ super cool of her. :]

you are so right! Taylor is the most humble sweet girl – she never forgets humble beginnings & is genuinely so grateful & amazed at all the blessings she is receiving. What an awesome way to celebrate your own Birthday – by giving back to others in a big and special way. Just love this girland her awesome music!

• msjonas13

wow, that so amazing, shes so sweet, i love her!

• iFail2Much

team…
    Selena&Taylor or
    Selena and Demi?

Selena&Taylor.

Team Memi all the freakin’ way.

• lanaa

—————————–
    —————–
    Your comment is 100% fail and 100% incorrect. JB donates ALOT of money to charity and their charity work helps to bring in much more.

Why do you even feel the need to trash them on this post anyway? This is a post about a good deed that Taylor did. Why not just celebrate that?

thats why she is amazing:)<3 love her!!

UGH. Another site to keep up with? :p

My friends and I don’t do twitter. I have one just to follow celebs. That’s the only reason I like it. I don’t ever post on it.
    _________________________________________

Boo you whore!!!

Yeah, I never really used to post on my twitter but since I have added people from OU, I tweet more. A lot more.

Which I probably shouldn’t.

Oh, this is fucked. You people are turning OU into a chatroom thing to talk about ”omg m bf does this’ blah.

Shit. It’s a commentboard for people to comment on THE POSTS. Not a ‘share my day’ post.

• she’s going off about something that you said

that is so sweet. love her.

coffeecoffeecoffee
    Dec 14, 2009 @ 06:36 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

UGH. Another site to keep up with? :p

_________________________________________

Boo you whore!!!

Which I probably shouldn’t.
    ——————
    You guys need to stick here and comment. It’s where we get to see pretty JB pix and read all the posts from the crazy people. You can’t find that on Twitter. ;)

How are your finals? Are you done yet?

joeismylove said:

I love taylor! she is the sweetest girl i wanna meet her and tell her that she inspired me to write a christmas song

OMG! Post the lyrics!

haha idk if you guys would like it?

i dont think so…

if you want to say that joe/taylor is an asshole then say it..

just know that you have probably offended someone and that person is going to reply their opinion back.

if anything, it just proves your freedom of speech all the more.

i agree.

OMG! Post the lyrics!

haha idk if you guys would like it?
    __________________

Hey, I think “I want a hippopotamus for Christmas” is a good song. So I’m sure I’ll like it. You can’t go wrong with Christmas songs.

• SJS

PASTA! I’m off to have dinner. Later!

SJS said:

PASTA! I’m off to have dinner. Later!
    ____________________

OMG! I want Pasta so bad right now.

• Bre33

Like I was saying in a post a few weeks ago about how nice the boys were in someone elses post, and then I got the old standby of Nick being dick and Kevin being a asshole for wearing the team shirt. I feel like I have to keep my thoughts to myself on OU just to stay sane most days.

OMG! Post the lyrics!

haha idk if you guys would like it?
    __________________

ok ill post the chorus

All i really want for christmas
    is a book and some warm chocolate
    dont need much ive got all i want
    a place so warm and snug
    and family to love and hug :]

OMG! Post the lyrics!

haha idk if you guys would like it?
    __________________

ok ill post the chorus

All i really want for christmas
    is a book and some warm chocolate
    dont need much ive got all i want
    a place so warm and snug
    and family to love and hug :]
    _____________________

Aww that’s cute! Now I was some hot chocolate!!

• ..

like i said, the same way you have freedom of speech is the same way they do.

express your opinion, but expect others people to have opinions back.

they may be a load of bullshit but an opinion none the less.

thats pretty much the definition of freedom of speech.

• joeismylove

haha i just realized nick and nick ryme im scared to go in the other post

• Goldengal11

When I was little, I tried to write songs. But it just never worked out. I guess not everyone has the talent.

OMG! Post the lyrics!

haha idk if you guys would like it?
    __________________

ok ill post the chorus

All i really want for christmas
    is a book and some warm chocolate
    dont need much ive got all i want
    a place so warm and snug
    and family to love and hug :]
    _____________________

Aww that’s cute! Now I was some hot chocolate!!

haha me too! im gonna go make some!

• joeismylove

yeah when i was little i sucked at songs. I guess cause all i listened to was the radio. Now its a bit easier.

• emma13

aw that was so nice of her to do that on her birthday.

• Goldengal11

I know I keep saying this but I’m a little sad to say goodbye to the 00’s. But this is a new chapter in everyones lives. I hope this will be a good decade!

oceanUP is so sloww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE POSTED THIS HOURS AGO BITCHES

Stop with the whole Joe Jonas shit. Joe has moved on and so has Taylor.

Taylor Lautner flew into Nashville on Sunday for her birthday party and they were spotted at a restaurant in Nashville on Monday. They are obviousily seriously involved and have been seeing eachother quietly since they filmed their movie in August. The made it more public in October but it’s been nearly 4 months now.

• joeismylove

glodengal: whatever happened to your doll icons?

joeismylove said:

glodengal: whatever happened to your doll icons?
    __________________

I kind of miss them. I need to put some back up. BRB

Boo. You’re playing on Twitter and not here? :(
    ____________________________________________

As of lately yes. I like coming on here but not all the time.

You should join us on twitter. Yep.

SJS – Enjoy dinner.

joeismylove – cute lyrics.

Goldengal – yeah – where are the doll icons?

I kind of miss them. I need to put some back up. BRB

this might sound lame but what does BRB stand for?

Dec 14, 2009 @ 06:30 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Boo. You’re playing on Twitter and not here? :(
    ____________________________________________

As of lately yes. I like coming on here but not all the time.

You should join us on twitter. Yep.
    ——————
    UGH. Another site to keep up with? :p

BRB – be right back.

nevermind Be Right Back haha im sloow

• SJS

Penne, cause it’s all my mom will eat. I love farafalle(bowtie) noodles best.

• joeismylove

She hurts others. Someone like that is not worthy of my praise.

we all hurt people in life sometimes. doesnt make us bad people

• YouBelongWithMe

She hurts others. Someone like that is not worthy of my praise.
    Like seriously stop living in other people’s lives. Joe hurt Taylor and Taylor hurt Joe. No one is perfect. They weren’t meant to be. Break ups end up bad it happens. And people like you have to MOVE ON!

• joeismylove

She hurts others. Someone like that is not worthy of my praise.
    MOVE ON

your icon is so pretty!

your icon is so pretty!
    Thank you :) Your Joe icon is amazing, I love the joe hawk.

• Bre33

No good dead goes unpunished by morons. I’ll keep that in mind. Leave Taylor alone!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

How are your finals? Are you done yet?
    ____________________________________________

I’ve finished 2 finals and I have my other 2 finals on Thursday and then I am done.

Go home on Friday to a whole month of baking cookies with my mom and the NJ&TA concert on the 17th.

Did you get tickets for the concert?

And I can see about getting everyone to come back to comment on posts.

And did you hear about the “Epic Post”?

Go here to see. http://epicgossip.webs.com/index.htm

________________________________________

What’s up your ass? Havnt heard of an opinion before? This comment board is’nt only for Taylor boffin’ fans.

You MOVE ON and learn to accept opinions.

• YouBelongWithMe

I bet you a million dollars in January there are people who are still complaining about what happened last year. And I have proof that they haven’t moved on because when Taylor said his name on SNL, everyone shat their pants. If they moved on, they would of laughed it out like the many others who thought it was funny. It has been over a month since she last mentioned Joe, it was not yesterday it was a month I think now is the best time to move on well actually a year ago was the best time to move on.

• YouBelongWithMe

You MOVE ON and learn to accept opinions.
    Ya what is up your ass? They broke up a year ago and you people are still talking about it. When it had nothing to do with you. And you know what if you have a problem with me then don’t comment and don’t go on a Taylor Post.

_____________________________________________

Ugh. MOVE ON WILL YOU? Just drop it.

I disliek her, but this is a pretty genuine thing she did :)

• Goldengal11

What the hell? Why are people arguing again? Let shit go!

YouBelongWithMe said:

_______________________________________

I will not take on that bet, because it will be true.

Sad to say that.

• joeismylove

my god this will never end will it?

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay just IGNORE what I said because i was trying to prove a point then realize it might start an disagreement so please DO NOT READ IT

_______________________________________

I will not take on that bet, because it will be true.

Sad to say that.

maybe it will end around summer?

• YouBelongWithMe

I disliek her, but this is a pretty genuine thing she did :)
    This made my day

• YouBelongWithMe

maybe it will end around summer?
    I hope so. It is so annoying. The best thing ever someone admitted that they were a big fan but stopped because of her personal life.

• joeismylove

i think fearless is my fav cd this year. do you know how many times ive listened to it? to much to count

• joeismylove

maybe it will end around summer?

they were never real fans to begin with, sadly.

I agree with that also, her debut CD, Christmas album

• YouBelongWithMe

Her debut CD is really good, I can’t say what album is better because It is a hard choice to choose between the two. Good songs on the first one though and of course the second too.

• Goldengal11

I’d like to build the world a home…And furnish it with love, grow apple trees and honey bees. And snow-white turtle doves.

• joeismylove

yeah, both really good. I think fearless is better cuz the songs r written alot better. I also like white christmas on the xmas one. I wonder if her new cd will be as good or better?

• SJS

Wow, you guys are still on this post?

Goldengal- My pasta was really good. :P

YouBelongWithMe said:

I agree with that also, her debut CD, Christmas album
    _________________

I remember when she performed “Silent Night” at the Rockefeller Tree Lighting a couple of years ago. My mom was all, “I love this version!”.

aw lol. random

• YouBelongWithMe

I think it will better because she has been through more this year and has matured a lot at 18 years old to 20. You have to listen to Last Christmas by her, it is my jam at the moment.

____________________________________________

Did you get tickets for the concert?

And I can see about getting everyone to come back to comment on posts.

And did you hear about the “Epic Post”?

Go here to see. http://epicgossip.webs.com/index.htm
    ———————–
    – good luck with the rest of your exams. :)
    – I’ll be going home to help bake too. Looking forward to it!
    – NO! I did not get tix. I knew I was screwed when I couldn’t do TJ pre-sale. I had two exams and didn’t get onto my computer until the afternoon and they were gone. :( My friend tried on sat.am with the general sale but no luck. Boston always sells out so quickly for JB.
    – please get everyone to come back.
    – WTF is the “epic post” and what is that site?

• SJS

Agreed. Her vocals & writing have gotten better.

I haven’t heard Taylor’s version, but Last Christmas is one of my all time favorite Xmas songs.

• jerseygirl

SJS – I’m in and out. What shape pasta did you eat?

jerseygirl said:

Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:32 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

All I want is JB to cover “Nights in white satin” and my life will be complete.

Especially Joe.
    ———————-
    And I would die happy if they covered this, with Joe singing lead:

_____________________

With me singing backup vocals starting 2:49. Haha.

Seriously, that song is like number 3 on my top 25 most played Itunes song. You can NEVER get tired of it.

———————
    And I would die happy if they covered this, with Joe singing lead:

_____________________

With me singing backup vocals starting 2:49. Haha.

——————-
    It’s one of my favorite all-time Elvis songs. Have you ever heard Dwight Yoakam’s version? He recorded for the Honeymoon in Vegas soundtrack. Can’t find it on Youtube though.

• SJS

“with download.” YAY! Thanks. :)

• jerseygirl

Me and Dino both entered the contest. So keep one set of toes and fingers crossed for me and other for Dino? lol
    ——————–
    You got it, girlfriend! Would love to see that happen for the both of you!

And I can’t believe some people started their own site. And are calling themselves epic? Interesting.

• SJS

I’m not sure “interesting” is the word for it, but i’ll hold my tongue cause i’m not a hater. lol.

last episode was intense. 4 months ugh

I know oh well. I am just wondering what is the plot is going to be because the whole 13 esp was about the baby drama and Will and Finn not knowing about it

• YouBelongWithMe

Mariah Carey song is amazing, all I want for Christmas is a must have on your iPod

• joeismylove

maybe one day i shall record my own Christmas song..

One of my fave Christmas songs-

It’s a Christian Christmas song.

last episode was intense. 4 months ugh

no worries there will be more drama. there always is

• joeismylove

i love the merry swiftmas song. haha

SJS said:

One of my fave Christmas songs-

It’s a Christian Christmas song.
    _______________________

I love that. I also love MercyMe’s “It came Upon a Midngiht Clear”

This video skips though, haha.

• SJS

Yeah, me too. I actually get sick of most Xmas music quickly, but there’s a few songs I could listen to year round. “Mary Did You Know” is a good classic & Clay Aiken actually does a good rendition of it.

• jerseygirl

LOL. Interesting was the best word I could come up with.

But hey – whatever floats their boat.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

- good luck with the rest of your exams. :)
    – I’ll be going home to help bake too. Looking forward to it!
    – please get everyone to come back.
    – WTF is the “epic post” and what is that site?
    __________________________________________

Thanks, I hope I don’t fail. I think I’ll end up with B’s or above.

My mom is giving cookies as gifts to everyone and she has like a million co-workers. So a fun time for me.

I did the pre-sale and it was like 8 at night so I got balcony seats. But close to the front. My tickets are waiting for me at home. My mom said they came this past weekend. Apparently there is a M&G contest and I entered but I know I won’t win.

I will try to get them back.

The epic post was a Selena post and it made 3,500 comments in 2 days.

• MOE

10 REASONS Y I LOVE TAY SWIFT!!
    1: LOVES HER FANS
    2:SO GRATEFUL THAT SHE IS LIVEING HER DREAM
    3:WRITES ALL HER OWN SONGS
    4:HAS A VERY OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FANS
    5:WHEN GUYS SCREW HER OVER SHE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
    6:EVERY SONG SHE WRITES IS SO RELATEABLE TO ALMOST EVERY TEEENAGER IN THE WORLD
    7:GENEROUS
    8:SHES TALL..SO AM I..SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT MY HEIGHT
    9:BEAUITIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
    10: GREAT ROLEMODEL ..SHE SHOWS THAT BAKEING COOKIES IN THE HOUSE CAN BE JUST AS FUN AS GOIN OUT N CLUBBIN
    I LOVE U TAYLOR HOPE TO MEET U AGAIN

That’s a lovely list.

jerseygirl said:

Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:12 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

Another one of my favorite Christmas songs.

——————
    Aaaah – my mom plays the Ray Coniff xmas cds all december long! I love them!

I want JB to cover this song:

I love it.
    _____________________

OMG, my mom does too! But she has the record(lol).

• joeismylove

10 REASONS Y I LOVE TAY SWIFT!!
    1: LOVES HER FANS
    2:SO GRATEFUL THAT SHE IS LIVEING HER DREAM
    3:WRITES ALL HER OWN SONGS
    4:HAS A VERY OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FANS
    5:WHEN GUYS SCREW HER OVER SHE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
    6:EVERY SONG SHE WRITES IS SO RELATEABLE TO ALMOST EVERY TEEENAGER IN THE WORLD
    7:GENEROUS
    8:SHES TALL..SO AM I..SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT MY HEIGHT
    9:BEAUITIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
    I LOVE U TAYLOR HOPE TO MEET U AGAIN

nice list

• Brittnee

It was so amzing that Taylor gave money to the schools.I am so proud of the girl. I really think she is a great example to young girls and also she is so sweet. You Rock Taylor and I Love her music.

• jerseygirl

Thanks, I hope I don’t fail. I think I’ll end up with B’s or above.

I will try to get them back.

The epic post was a Selena post and it made 3,500 comments in 2 days.
    Well you have just as much a chance of winning as everyone else. Think positive. I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I’m so mad I couldn’t do presale. Stupid freaking exams. :(

So is that site made by OU people? And why the hell did a Selena post have so many comments? I KNOW it must have gone off-topic. But about what? LOL

• Goldengal11

All I want is JB to cover “Nights in white satin” and my life will be complete.

Especially Joe.

• YouBelongWithMe

10 REASONS Y I LOVE TAY SWIFT!!
    1: LOVES HER FANS
    2:SO GRATEFUL THAT SHE IS LIVEING HER DREAM
    3:WRITES ALL HER OWN SONGS
    4:HAS A VERY OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FANS
    5:WHEN GUYS SCREW HER OVER SHE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
    6:EVERY SONG SHE WRITES IS SO RELATEABLE TO ALMOST EVERY TEEENAGER IN THE WORLD
    7:GENEROUS
    8:SHES TALL..SO AM I..SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT MY HEIGHT
    9:BEAUITIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
    I LOVE U TAYLOR HOPE TO MEET U AGAIN
    Nice list I am so jealous of you that you got to meet her.

____________________

Sounds like Ashley Tisdale’s version.

• YouBelongWithMe

Sounds like Ashley Tisdale’s version.

Taylor’s is older. The album came out in 2007.

Goldengal11
    Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:34 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

____________________

Sounds like Ashley Tisdale’s version.

yeah but FINN is in it. HA

• SJS

WOW. I never thought of that. I totally agree. Now I desperately want to hear Joe/JB sing that.

YouBelongWithMe said:

Sounds like Ashley Tisdale’s version.

Taylor’s is older. The album came out in 2007.
    _______________________________

I was talking about the Glee version.

Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:35 pm

Who is this with Joe?

ITS HIS BOYFRIEND!! OMGZZZZ

• YouBelongWithMe

I was talking about the Glee version.
    Oops. The glee version is so good. Sorry I thought you were talking about the Ashely one. Oops. I love Rachel’s voice and Finns

Danielle’s brother Mikey.

I’m so mad I couldn’t do presale. Stupid freaking exams. :(

________________________________________

And the I don’t know how off-topic it got. I didn’t go in there. Though someone told me to go to that post in other post I was in. I guess the Selena post was posted at night and that’s where everyone went to and that’s how it got so many post. OU has been slacking updates lately.

And the site is ran by people from OU. The people mentioned on the front page.

Hahahahaha.

SJS said:

____________________

I know! I’ve been feeling this way for years. It’s getting on my nerves haha.

• SJS

I also want to hear Joe sing this, despite that it’s from a woman’s perspective. Dido- “My Lover’s Gone.”

• joeismylove

whose that song by from glee that goes ‘you cant always get what you waaant’

SJS

Danielle’s brother Mikey.
    __________________________
    Thanks. He is so cute

Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:32 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

All I want is JB to cover “Nights in white satin” and my life will be complete.

Especially Joe.
    ———————-
    And I would die happy if they covered this, with Joe singing lead:

• SJS

I will definitely look it up. I actually heard a hard-rock version of that song & it was still epic. lol

SJS said:

Agreed. Her vocals & writing have gotten better.

You should listen to it. The beginning with the bells or whatever the sound is wonderful.

• SJS

LMAO! “I believe it said on her profile that her location was Kevin’s ass.” Too true.

ec 14, 2009 @ 05:56 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

And has Yvonne been creeping lately?
    ____________________________________

She or someone posing as her was here sometime in the last 2 weeks.

I believe it said on her profile that her location was Kevin’s ass. lol
    ———————-
    I laughed way too hard at this.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

And has Yvonne been creeping lately?
    ____________________________________

She or someone posing as her was here sometime in the last 2 weeks.

I believe it said on her profile that her location was Kevin’s ass. lol

• jerseygirl

because i hate to say it, but crazed jb fans always diss their ex’s. examples: miley, selena, camilla… and i am a HUGEE jonas fan as well don’t get me wrong. but some of the jonas fans go wayyy overboard. to the point where it almost turns me off of jb.
    and honestly you can’t even deny it. look at any miley post and you will see the hate comments with nick j icons.
    —————-
    EVERY artist on this site has it’s fair share of crazed fans. Again, stop generalizing. I just don’t understand why you had to go right to the bitchy remark. You’re just inviting the crazies to respond.

Whatever.

• SJS

Exactly. I honestly DO NOT understand why, when people DON’T WANT someone else brought up in a post, they decide to bring them up themselves! It’s so stupid. It’s not like people are gonna go, “Oh, well the Taylor fans said I shouldn’t hate. So I guess I won’t.” GET REAL.

• Anonymous bitchh

Anonymous bitchh said:

so nice of her :)
    but i guarantee some crazed joe fangirl will find something wrong with this.
    sigh…
    ——————-
    Why does some crazed Swift fan have to generalize all the Joe fans? Thank goodness I have the common sense to know not ALL Swift fans are as narrow-minded as yourself. Why you even had to go there – I have no idea.

Back on topic – this was a great thing for Taylor to do. I love to see celebs giving back. Especially the younger ones. It sets a great example.

• Anonymous928

That’s nice of her. I’m sure she had a non altruistic motive though. Maybe hoping someone will give her a degree or hoping someone says something mean so she can write a song or that she can get an award. Sorry, when she matures mentally, I’ll take her seriously.

you guys are pathetic. same five people commenting on every post and a million times each.

GET LIVES!!!

who cares?!! they are people too. like okay yeah check oceanup like once a day and then get over it.
    it’s not that important!!!

• SJS

We’re kind of having conversations here, but you should feel free to leave anytime. Take the trolls with you on your way out too, if you don’t mind.

That is so nice of her.

Well done, Taylor.

• joeismylove

LAST CHRISTMAS?! of course she would sing that lol. btw that reminds me im in LOVE with glee now!
    Join the club! I am a hardcore Finn and Rachel fan. They are the cutest couple on the show.

last episode was intense. 4 months ugh.

• Bre33

Has it gotten to the point where every OU posts has to stay subject specific? Somehow I think free speech was just murdered on OU in the last couple months. At this rate, you cant say the name Joe in a Taylor post, or Taylor in a Joe post without feeling like you have to put duct tape on your mouth and thoughts. Rant over!

Dec 14, 2009 @ 05:59 pm
    Bre33 said:

———————
    You’re right too. Sometimes it’s just so tiring to go on a post about an artist you like and have to deal with hate comments. All the fighting, disagreeing, yelling. It’s exhausting sometimes. LOL

• SJS

That’s definitely true. The reason why it happened is cause people got tired of ex gfs/bfs being brought into each others posts & trying to start drama or use it as a way to bash one artist or another. It’s stupid. There will always be abuse to the freedoms we have, but in the end we just have to be grateful that we have those freedoms at all. So, in honor of our freedom of speech, I would like to say: FUCK YOU Tom Cruise. FUCK YOU.

• ..

i dont think so…

if you want to say that joe/taylor is an asshole then say it..

if anything, it just proves your freedom of speech all the more.

• ET

AND I THINK TO MYSELF WHAT A WONDERFUL WOORLD

I love Taylor. She and Miley are always giving back to the people that really deserve it!

• Goldengal11

Another one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:12 pm
    Goldengal11 said:

Another one of my favorite Christmas songs.

——————
    Aaaah – my mom plays the Ray Coniff xmas cds all december long! I love them!

I want JB to cover this song:

I love it.

yeah cause you know her

yeah cause you know her

_________________________________

Ever heard of opinion?

Oh whoopdi doo, perfect Tswift gave some donation for the first time in her life.

BIG DEAL.

MILEY, SELENA BEEN giving all their life.

Bre33 said:

___________________

Good point! We’re like Democrats and Republicans.

(replying to this) – Dec 14, 2009 @ 05:56 pm
    SJS said:

Really? I knew you loved me. But I thought Bieber was here for my amusement? o_O
    I’ll step out of his way then. Lord knows, I can’t compete with that. ;)

And I’m sure she is creeping. Afterall, somethings never change on this site.

ha, ha like anyof you would stand up for nick if a selena fan attacked him

Some of you SWIFT fans are fucking annoying for mentioning Joe in the post. Do you EVER see us mention Taylor in the Jonas posts? NUH UH, unless if its a nice thing! Even though your not being mean your still starting drama!! This was very nice of Taylor and to the person who said the Jonas Brothers are greedy they donated this much last year, they donate 10% on top of the money they’ll donate here and there throughout the year!!! They';re all sweet people :):):)

• YouBelongWithMe

YouBelongWithMe I LOVE YOUR REPLYS!! hahhaha you’re a big Taylor Fan, Just like me ;)
    Aw thanks I feel so cool

• Anonymous bitchh

—————-

Whatever.
    um honey, jb fans ARE the most crazed and take EVERYTHING so goddamn seriously. case in point- you. so go masturbate to your picture of joe in silence now.
    its one thing for me to make this “bitchy” remark, but for you to go respond to it in such a way further just makes me think crazed fangirls are fucking nuts.
    and i am a huge jb fan. dont get me wrong. but some of their fans drive me up a wall

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay can we please stop fighting seriously. And that is false. Some Jonas fans mention Taylor and some Taylor fans mention Joe. It happens but I think people need to get over the whole ”Jaylor” thing. People just expect it to happen because it always does.

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay seriously stop fighting. Jonas Fans and Taylor Fans CHILL.

Wow, someone’s a bitch!
    Its your time of month, isn’t it?

• Anonymous bitchh

Okay seriously stop fighting. Jonas Fans and Taylor Fans CHILL.
    i am a huge fan of both, i just made my first remark b/c crazed joe fangirls who hate taylor DO exist and will talk shit about her for anything. and then “jerseygirl” had to just go act like she got raped and went all GFSGHDFHFD on me.

—————
    LOL. You are a joke. You made a bitchy comment about something not relevant to the post. I replied. And now you’re insulting me. Nice comeback.

Just LOL at you and your attitude. How nice of you to turn a lovely post about Taylor making a sweet, charitable gesture into a slam against other fans.

• Goldengal11

LOL, I just came into this post SUPER confused.

• YouBelongWithMe

Everyone has their moments, I just happen not to have my moment on this post.

• Anonymous bitchh

Wow, someone’s a bitch!
    Its your time of month, isn’t it?
    check out my username, its there for a reason
    and yes it is :) proud to say my body functions normally :)

I’m not fighting I’m just saying I rarely see Taylor Swift talk in those posts but in every Taylor post I see Joe/Jonas’s name at least once!!!

Goldengal11 said:

LOL, I just came into this post SUPER confused.

I am on watch duty and there is a mini fight but it is nothing special.

• SJS

That’s your opinion. Jersey doesn’t attack people/celebs on this site & neither do ALOT of JB fans. Yes, their are crazies. But there are plenty of Taylor-stans that stalk JB/Joe posts. There are also Selena-stans & Miley-stans who stalk each others posts trying to start drama. It’s not about a particular artist’s fans, it’s about the immaturity level of some people on this site & the internet as a whole.

Her standing up against people starting drama does NOT make her a crazed fangirl. She hasn’t even been online in more than a week, so kindly STFU.

• YouBelongWithMe

Then I guess you haven’t been on the Jonas post lately then. But it happens sadly in this post too. People just need to get over it.

ec 14, 2009 @ 05:37 pm
    Anonymous bitchh said:

Okay seriously stop fighting. Jonas Fans and Taylor Fans CHILL.
    ——————-
    I replied to your comment. Too fucking bad but I disagreed with it. Show me how I went all “GFSGHDFHFD”.

Jesus Christ. Go take some Midol and lie down.

_______________________

I’m not sure what’s going on. But, JB fans are NOT crazy. So you can jump into Lake Erie with that crap.

Suddenly I just heard a toilet flush in this post

• kelly

so nice of her :)
    but i guarantee some crazed joe fangirl will find something wrong with this.
    sigh…
    ——————-

I believe this is where the original problem started. And here is why the response is slightly flawed. She never generalized all Joe fans to begin with. She said ‘some crazed Joe fangirl.’ She didn’t say Joe fangirls in general, just a crazed one. Which isn’t so far fetched. Both Taylor and Joe do have ‘crazed’ fans. You two are both making valid points, they just have nothing to do with one another.

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay seriously this is stupid. Really arguing is not necessary. This post is about Taylor giving back and now there is an argument on here. Not necessary AT ALL.

• SJS

Yeah, it’s not. But when are posts on here ever as peaceful or mature as the topic? LOL

SJS said:

______________________________________

I agree with what you said. Very nicely put.

Well at least your honest.
    And glad to hear your reproductive systems functioning normally, now its time to work on that attitude of yours :)

Anonymous bitchh said:

so nice of her :)
    but i guarantee some crazed joe fangirl will find something wrong with this.
    sigh…

She didn’t say all Jonas fans, she just said some. It happens Taylor has some, Jonas has, Demi, Selena and even Justin has some too. I think someone misread what she wrote.

• Goldengal11

Anyway, I think it was sweet that Taylor did this!

Thanks SJS.

And Oh my God – various anonymouses. I just came in here to make a positive comment about what Taylor did and I see a comment slamming Joe fans. Sorry, but I disagreed with it. I didn’t slam anyone in my reply. Just stuck up for the sane fans. So I have no idea what the hell is going on now. Get over it. Fans of all artists comment on all posts. But I haven’t seen any Joe fans slamming Taylor here. Just a bunch of anonymouses trashing Jonas.

Now I know why I stay out of these posts.

• SJS

*bows* Thank you, thank you very much.

• YouBelongWithMe

This post is normally friendly just it has it moments.

Thats stupid! Why do people care what Taylor and Joe do they are completely different people who are just as nice and both successful!

• YouBelongWithMe

I know. The best is someone said they stopped liking her because of her personal life.

You’re welcome.

And don’t stay out of posts just cause of bitchy people. They deserve to have to hear your opinion, since you have to hear theirs. They can stick it.

• Goldengal11

Alright, now let’s keep this post positive.

Dec 14, 2009 @ 05:42 pm
    kelly said:

so nice of her :)
    but i guarantee some crazed joe fangirl will find something wrong with this.
    sigh…
    ——————-

——————-
    You’re absolutely right. But why even mention it? So unnecessary. Like I said, it just opens the door to take the post off-topic.

Like YBWM said, this fighting is just ridiculous. Just acknowledge Taylor’s good deed and leave the obnoxious comments about other artists and their fans out of it.

TEAM JERSEYGIRL :)

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Can’t we all just get along?

• SJS

Have you noticed that people tend to start arguments around you? No offense, but it cracks me up sometimes. LOL. I said the same things you did, but you got attacked. It’s insane. I think Yvonne may be creepin.

*looks under rocks & behind bushes*

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Can’t we all just get along?
    _____________________

Thank you Rodney King! That’s what I’m saying.

LOL.

All we are saying……is give peace a chance.

• jerseygirl

I’m just here to amuse you, SJS. ;)

And has Yvonne been creeping lately?

• SJS

Knowing Yvonne/Kelly/Damian, she probably has been creeping. Though there is a poser-yvonne who comes in every JB post and makes a way too obvious comment about Kevin being awesome & us being bitchy or something.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

You got it, girlfriend! Would love to see that happen for the both of you!

________________________________________

Thanks. xD

Yeah, OU got lame when you left or rather “teenie” on all our asses.

• Kourtney

And THIS is why I love Taylor Swift. By the way in signed out on my friends itouch :)

sweet dreams :]

ET said:

Is anyone going to a Nick J concert?
    _____________________________________

Me!!! Jan 17th.

sweet dreams :]

Turn na lights on

jerseygirl said:

———————
    And I would die happy if they covered this, with Joe singing lead:

_____________________

With me singing backup vocals starting 2:49. Haha.

——————-
    _____________________

Nope, I haven’t. I hate it when I can’t find something on youtube.

• ET

CCC- i hate you. A LOT. Damn hes adding like 2 more shows in NYC and LA but hes not coming to FloridA!? IM MAD.

• ET

sweet dreams :]

Turn na lights on
    I THOUGHT THE SAMEE THING! lol

• http://www.watchepay.com/ Replica Watches

Clutching a fistful of shopping bags from designers Vivienne Westwood, Dior and Alexander McQueen as she concluded one of her twice-monthly shopping sprees, 29-year-old Zhao Bing Replica Bally Handbags looked like the Fake Burberry picture of hope for luxury retail.””Is there a financial crisis in China? I don t think it has affected my life very Panerai Watches much,”” said Zhao, who spent 7,000 yuan ($1,000) in 90 minutes at upscale Lane Crawford in Beijing s financial district last week. “”I still buy those big brands, anyone you could think of.””

Joe post alert!!!

asdfghjkl.

i freaking love you taylor.

• SJS

Heading there now. Goodbye Taylor post. lol.

• Oh Yeah!

All I want is JB to cover “Nights in white satin” and my life will be complete.
    It’s great to see someone else appreciate a Moody Blues tune! I love them! :D

• Oh Yeah!

All I want is JB to cover “Nights in white satin” and my life will be complete.
    It’s great to see someone else appreciate a Moody Blues tune! I love them! :D

• Goldengal11

I REALLY want some pasta right now!

Pretty doll icon!

And I really want some homemade choc.chip cookies.

• ET

Is anyone going to a Nick J concert?

She hurts others. Someone like that is not worthy of my praise.

• joeismylove

I REALLY want some pasta right now!

omg doll so cute/creepy haha

• YouBelongWithMe

Well if you don’t like it then don’t come. Easy as that.

Well if you don’t like it then don’t come. Easy as that.
    ___________________________________________

I did like it until people like you came on and suddenly ruin the point of it.

• The Andy & Samy Show

follow me on twitter for up to date news on “The Andy & Samy Show”!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

And has Yvonne been creeping lately?
    ____________________________________

She or someone posing as her was here sometime in the last 2 weeks.

I believe it said on her profile that her location was Kevin’s ass. lol
    ———————-
    I laughed way too hard at this.
    ___________________________________

I spit out coffee onto my desk when I first saw that.

The bitch was crazy.

As for the other Jonas girls, they have been MIA as well. They don’t come on as often. We( a few of us) mostly stick to talking on twitter.

___________________________________

I spit out coffee onto my desk when I first saw that.

The bitch was crazy.

——————
    Boo. You’re playing on Twitter and not here? :(

joeismylove said:

I REALLY want some pasta right now!

omg doll so cute/creepy haha
    __________________

Found it on flickr. Some spanish girl made it.

• joeismylove

at least she’s not a fatass like you. and “but some boobs” doesn’t make any fuckin sense dumbass. learn how to type

fucking stick figure but some boobs and eat a sandwich you narrow ass bitch

fucking stick figure but some boobs and eat a sandwhich you narrow ass bitch

Sup Shaunea?

OMG! Post the lyrics!

Dec 14, 2009 @ 05:59 pm
    Bre33 said:

———————

LOL. reading about 400 comments is exhausting! lol

Dec 14, 2009 @ 04:58 pm
    Anonymous bitchh said:

so nice of her :)
    but i guarantee some crazed joe fangirl will find something wrong with this.
    sigh…
    ——————-

• Anonymous bitchh

so nice of her :)
    but i guarantee some crazed joe fangirl will find something wrong with this.
    sigh…

• SJS

I know it’s not a Christmas song, but I badly want to hear JB cover DC Talk- “What If I Stumble?”

• SJS

He covered “Suspicious Minds?” I know he covered Elvis’s “Little Sister.”

jerseygirl,
    Nice to see you back :)

• jerseygirl

Thank you. I’ve been going through withdrawals. But I’m proud of myself for resisting.

Is everyone still around? It seemed dead today.

• TSLove

My god,Taylor is amazing.

• YouBelongWithMe

I doubt she is going to college. She has enough education for herself. Going to post secondary education is to find a job, she already has one and is loving what she is doing I don’t think she will go unless she has an interest in studying something. But she would be really behind, her age is 3 year in college.

• SJS

I agree with what you said, but in the US age doesn’t matter in college. I have 30 & 40 year olds in my classes sometimes. Plus, alot of kids take a year off after high school before college.

• YouBelongWithMe

Money doesn’t matter, it is the thought that counts.

taylor is a cum dumpster for who?

SJS said:

Wow, you guys are still on this post?

Goldengal- My pasta was really good. :P
    ____________________

I bet it was. = /

• YouBelongWithMe

I am loving last Christmas. The beginning is amazing and her voice just goes well with the music.

aw lol. random
    _________________

Yeah, I don’t know why I posted that haha.

Classy and charitable as always.

She remains one of Hollywood’s nice girls

TO THE HATERS THAT SAY SHE DOESN’T DONATE
    bitch please
    <3 Taylor
    that’s an amazing thing to donate to, jesus.

• joeismylove

I think it will better because she has been through more this year and has matured from 18 years old. You have to listen to Last Christmas by her, it is my jam at the moment.

Amazing! I love her!

.. said:

i dont think so…

if you want to say that joe/taylor is an asshole then say it..

if anything, it just proves your freedom of speech all the more.
    ——————
    Agreed. Speak your mind. But don’t get bent out of shape if someone disagrees with you. And always be ready to defend yourself. :)

joeismylove said:

whose that song by from glee that goes ‘you cant always get what you waaant’
    __________________

I don’t watch Glee. But are you talking about the Rolling Stones?

joeismylove said:

whose that song by from glee that goes ‘you cant always get what you waaant’
    ________________________________________

The Rolling Stones

team…
    Selena&Taylor or
    Selena and Demi?

• YouBelongWithMe

Actually she has been on it, I am not a stalker but she has admitted it she goes on it from an interview and a picture of her on it was on this website

• YouBelongWithMe

What a very nice donation to give on your birthday. :)

• iFail2Much

Umm…that’s nice.
    She got moneys.

• Taylor Is the BOMB

I love her, sometime I doubt her, but this was absolutely from the heart, shes so sweeeet!

SJS said:

____________________

I would love to hear that!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

If people keep on being turds on this site, I may have to become anonymous and chew out their asses.

How is everyone here?

Oh Vey

• SJS

Speaking of The Rolling Stones, JB covering “Wild Horses” would make me insanely happy. I loved The Sundays version of it. Also, this is awesome-

• YouBelongWithMe

There is no reason to hate her epically on this post.

• kelly

That, I completely agree with. I was just making that point to avoid further discussion over a conflict that didn’t really exist. But I do agree that certain comments just aren’t in general.

joeismylove said:

whose that song by from glee that goes ‘you cant always get what you waaant’
    ________________________________________

The Rolling Stones

thought it was them wasnt sure. thanks:]

• Goldengal11

“Last Christmas” is my favorite Christmas song. So I usually like all versions. But of course my favorite version is the original.

• Goldengal11

I just want my phone call