Vanessa Hudgens 21st Birthday BEAUTY

nessa-birthday-2

Vanessa Hudgens, now legally able to drink in the United States, was all smiles as she made her way from an office building in Beverly Hills, CA on Dec. 14. Since Nessa turned 21 today, what do YOU think boyfriend Zac Efron has planned for her? Photos: Fame.

WTF is your problem? It’s her freakin birthday!
    Ignorant people aside, I love vanessa and wish her a happy birthday cause she’s worked so hard and definetely deserves it.

Wow, you’re cool. Putting someone down when you don’t even know the person. Get a life.

I don’t have to know her to know she’s a whore. LOL.

WIN.

——————————–
    Win? No. More like FAIL. Does it make you feel better saying she’s a whore? Wow, you’re fucking pathetic.

Zac is gonna jump out of the cake and sing happy birthday.

• Katie13

She’s probably all smiles because she just got done taking some more nude pictures, we all know she LOVES to do that :) Smile for the camera dirty whore.
    ———————
    The fact that ur being mean to somebody and you took time out of your life to post this on a post about someone you hate proves to everyone how eventful your boring life must be……..
    What are you doing tomorrow? Bashing Barney for not wearing clothes?
    Oh, and google the word whore, before you use it (I know it’s such a big word but we need to know what these words mean before we start calling people, k?)

someones getting drunk tonighttttt. hahaha.

Nope, doesn’t make me feel better just HONEST. I’m hardly pathetic, pathetic would be the girl that strips off her clothes for the camera, not me … :)

Sweet, now she can legally drink!
    With all the nude pictures we got while she was sober, imagine how many we’ll get when she’s drunk!

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO. SO TRUE.

• Gabyy.

“What are you doing tomorrow? Bashing Barney for not wearing clothes?”

_____

lmaooooooo i love you

• xoxokatie8

i remember back when the first high school musical came out and vanessa and zac starting dating, i was so flippen jelous of her:) i still am thou haaa
    happy birthday v:)

• msjonas13

she’s really pretty, even though I don’t like her. Happy birthday vanessa!

she looks like Michael Jackson

Sweet, now she can legally drink!
    ___________________
    She was young and made a mistake I guess you are so perfect and NEVER make any mistake!

• No Bitchassness

shes just so pretty!

haha i seriously was thinkin the same thing and i scrolled down to see if anyone would say it hahaha

I don’t have to know her to know she’s a whore. LOL.

I don’t have to know her to know she’s a whore. LOL.
    __________________
    Get your fact right. A whore is someone who is sleeping around and she is not doing that.

• Jessica

I love her so much!it’s been 5 years that i’m a fan of her.

Love you Vanessa, happy b-day <3

I don’t have to know her to know she’s a whore. LOL.

WIN.

_______________________

Maybe if it happened once I would’ve considered it a mistake. But twice? No, not a mistake. That’s a lack of class. And she wasn’t that young, the most recent one didn’t happen very long ago. This girl is just a skank, that’s all there is to it.

ur wrong the recent pics that came out of her. u can tell they were took during hsm1. because its a poster of zac in the back of one pic. and that poster came out during sometime during hsm1.

happy birthday V!!

_______________________

_____________
    Wrong! Look at her hair. She had brown hair on that photos so both of them are old but believe what you want.

• JONAS <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!!! :) <3
    You’re a lucky girl! Zac Efron is so hot!!!!! :) <3
    I hope you have a great birthday! :D

• truth

lol you guys truely have no lives.
    whether you are defending these bubble head celebs or bashing them.
    just stop altogether.
    theres more important things in life to be aruging about and being so concerned about besides these celebrities.

want something that actually will affect you?

how about discussing the war in Iraq? Or how about how Obama is doing in the white house? or global warming? Or how to end world hunger?

GOD. you guys need to really think once in a while and get your asses off of oceanup and actually make a difference.

-_- idiots.

• kris

hey, jackass, why dont you get your facts straight before you sound like a total idiot? Oh, wait, too late. Those photos that ‘came out’ back in August were proven to be old. Photo agencies actually found the exact dates they were taken, which was 2006.

lol you guys truely have no lives.
    whether you are defending these bubble head celebs or bashing them.
    just stop altogether.

want something that actually will affect you?

-_- idiots.

if you care about that so much, then why are you on a celebrity gossip website? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

What are you doing tomorrow? Bashing Barney for not wearing clothes?

Blah fucking blah, you can go on & on about nothing all you want, but in the end she’s still a whore. I know what it means = Vanessa Hudgens. Get a life yourself apparently you need one since you have nothing better to do then reply to negative comments about your precious whore. Not everyone has to like her just because you kiss her ass.

Dec 14, 2009 @ 01:57 pm
    truth said:

lol you guys truely have no lives.
    whether you are defending these bubble head celebs or bashing them.
    just stop altogether.

want something that actually will affect you?

-_- idiots.
    _____
    You are here so you are one of us!

lol you guys truely have no lives.
    whether you are defending these bubble head celebs or bashing them.
    just stop altogether.

want something that actually will affect you?

-_- idiots.

___________

Apparently, you need to get your ass of of oceanUP and make a difference, too, hun.
    STFU and stop being a hypocrite, k?
    -_- Idiot.

• TheGabCab

HAHAHAHAHA. AMAZING. i was gunna write she looks like a jolly little chineese ass hole but you just topped me. i clap for you

umm then y r u here??????????

How the hell would you know ?

(replying to this) – Dec 14, 2009 @ 02:01 pm

What are you doing tomorrow? Bashing Barney for not wearing clothes?

___________
    You are answering so I guess you don’t have one.

• Katie13

I think the ones calling her for her mistake need to stop getting involved in her life!
    It happened twice because some dick thought it would be funny to release the photos!
    The first set got released in 2007 the guy crushed her!
    Then he saw how she was building herself back up and thought it would be fucking hilarious to do it again!
    She made a mistake! She got over it. Her Fans got over it. Everyone else isn’t and NEEDS too!
    We all know if this happened to Miley or Selena everyone would be “awwww she made a mistake”
    but most of you on here don’t think like that and are two faced! Half of you are 11 year olds by the look of the comments!
    So move on!
    Go and live YOUR life don’t call her for what she did in HER life she isn’t perfect! Neither are you! So go outside and play hide and seek or whatever it is u 11 year olds do
    (AND LOOK UP THE WORD WHORE AND SLUT! She’s had the same boyfriend for FOUR years!)

• ssexybeast

Happy Birthday Vanessa!

• Bonnagirl11

Happy birthday V from Bonnagirl11 @ http://www.youtube.com/bonnagirl11 =3

• muahaha

happy birthday vanessa!!! :)

——————————————–

lol OceanUp, wjat do yoy want them to do

she looks like michael jackson. just sayinnnn,

• LaurenBaxter

Happy birthay Vanessa! You shouldn’t care what anyone thinks of you today. Just leave it till after you’re special day to deal with all the shit from the day before :D

• YouBelongWithMe

All you Vanessa supporters:
    How the hell could you defend something like this?
    Straight up hoe, that’s all she is and all she ever will be.
    Wow your so kind calling someone a hoe on their birthday.

• aToffee x

In her photos she had a hairy butt!!! XD

Omg, if you follow them you would have know how unseperatable they were for the whole year. Moron but whatever I’m done with you.

Psh, your only “done” with me because you can’t think of anything else.

BYE :)

• Katie13

It did happen to Miley [except she wasn't naked or showing anything], but she stopped unlike Vanessa & she STILL get’s hated on way more then this WHORE. Vanessa did it OVER & OVER & OVER. I’m not two faced & I’m definately not 11, lol.
    okay, maybe miley wasn’t the best example….but you need to quit calling her a whore!!! You don’t know what she does in her sex life!
    And she didn’t do it over again! If you actually read it all you’d know it was all the same pictures (she was 15 or 16) and a guy got hold of them and released them. One set got release in 07 and then the others got released early this year I think…..
    I seriously don’t want to fight with you but just quit calling her for her mistake! You wouldn’t like it….you have to see it through her eyes

• oneofakindxo

All you Vanessa supporters:
    How the hell could you defend something like this?
    Straight up hoe, that’s all she is and all she ever will be.
    I’m a forgiving person. I’ve always been a fan of hers. Sure I think its kind of stupid how she got in trouble the first time then did it again, but oh well.
    Besides, its not like she made a sex tape.
    Anyhoo I’m still a fan:)

Psh, your only “done” with me because you can’t think of anything else.

BYE :)
    _______
    you must be too young to understand the word commitment in relationship.

• OceanUp Fail

happy birthday :)
    dont like her, but I love the way she dresses :)

• AnNO

Love u nessa happy birthday

She can deal with what people say about her, she wanted to take them, she wanted to be famous, she should have known they would end up on the internet. If I ever did that[even though I NEVER would], I would deal with what people say, because it’s would be ON ME, not on the person who doesn’t like me for it …

• sing,laugh.dance*

Katie13 said:

All you Vanessa supporters:
    How the hell could you defend something like this?
    Straight up hoe, that’s all she is and all she ever will be.
    Cause Your just so fucking perfect right?
    And we defend her because if you haven’t noticed vanessa supporters are MATURE enough to forget the past!
    —————–
    Amazing.<3
    i l y.
    Happy bday Vanessa.
    We <3 you :)

• Castillointhemiddle

uh i dont wanna be a hater but im sorry to say she has no talnet and i wish Zanessa would end alredy GOD! please sorry do hate on me i was a fan at a point in my life but now its all about selena and taylor.l and.s plus justin bieber and demi loavto to be nice happy brithday eh

• cabana!boy

you must be too young to understand the word commitment in relationship.

I definately understand the word. Doesn’t mean anything, anyone can lie & say they are commited. Refer to my other comment & look at Tiger Woods, he was SUPPOSEDLY commited to his wife, that didn’t stop him, so that WORD means nothing.

• Katie13

but your just making it worse? Yeah she can deal, she goes through hate everyday, but why make it worse for her?
    It would be hard for her to deal cause half the world is calling her names you can’t just “deal with that”
    you say if you ever did that you’d deal with it, buy honestly, could you handle half the world hating you? For no reason. Their only reason is that your a “slut” when your not because you don’t sleep around with randomers!
    If you could handle half the world hating you then your a very strong person, but most people can’t handle that

• lalalafgdhdfghfgh

booze booze booze!

you must be too young to understand the word commitment in relationship.

________
    you sound bitter so i guess get dump for another girl huh?
    my parents have been married for over 30 years and still happy.

are you seriously bashing her on her birthday?? thats low. =[

All you Vanessa supporters:
    How the hell could you defend something like this?
    Straight up hoe, that’s all she is and all she ever will be.

• marcelo

people need to stop using the word “whore” for any one. today a woman to wear shorts or cleavage and called a bitch. and is usually called by another woman. then complain that the world is sexist

*whore = a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet. hum vanessa dating (and have sex lol) with only one guy. then stop talking shit. moreover, vanessa walks totalment discrete

oh… and happy birthday vanessa :D

• Katie13

All you Vanessa supporters:
    How the hell could you defend something like this?
    Straight up hoe, that’s all she is and all she ever will be.
    Cause Your just so fucking perfect right?

I think some people need to stop sippin’ on that Haterade. :)

I think you need to stop sippin’ on the asskisserade …. :)

—————–

Yeah, because saying something like that is really kissing Vanessa’s ass. Wow, dumbass.

• ARG-ima Piratian

Happy birthday! She’s so pretty! :) Love her.

• Kaylaxo

happy birthday vanessa!

• emma13

happy birthday vanessa :) and haters gtfo

I think some people need to stop sippin’ on that Haterade. :)

I think you need to stop sippin’ on the asskisserade …. :)

All you Vanessa supporters:
    How the hell could you defend something like this?
    Straight up hoe, that’s all she is and all she ever will be.
    Straight up bitch, that’s all you are and all you ever will be. I think some people need to stop sippin’ on that Haterade. :)

• oneofakindxo

Happy birthday bby v! :)

Does what ever the fuck Vanessa does affect your life? NO. So get off her fucking sack, and LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE! Do you know how pathetic you sound? I dislike Vanessa, but even i know that calling her a “hoe” is being ignorant. REMEMBER THE SAYING: IT TAKES A HOE TO KNOW A HOE!

She have a boyfriend for over 4 years.

Tiger Woods also had a wife for years & that didn’t stop him. LOL :)
    ________________________

• Kourtney

you know what, even if I don’t really like Vanessa, I was the first person on here to wish her a happy birthday. why? because people should have respect and atleast be courteous to someone on the day they were put on this earth. I wanted the same thing for Taylor on her birthday yesterday and I want the same thing for Vanessa today. No one deserves to be trashed on their birthday, so if you don’t have anything nice to say, you shouldn’t say anything at all.

• Evelyn

She looks like Michael Jackson
    Happy Birthday!<:)

• swiftxwings

i don’t mean to sound crazy…but are ppl sure that’s actually vanessa in those pics above?

she looks way diff. than she did in the pics posted yesterday or whatever… http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=8525&fid=34911

just saying…
    anyways, wishing her a happy bday :)

WIN. Whoever you are, I love you. And in the least creepy way possible, ahah.

Thank you. My fellow Vanessa hater, lol :)

She have a boyfriend for over 4 years.

Tiger Woods also had a wife for years & that didn’t stop him. LOL :)
    __________

WIN. Whoever you are, I love you. And in the least creepy way possible, ahah.

i don’t respect her, i envy her. she has zac. she isn’t beautiful or great looking. she isn’t a whore or slut , you guys don’t KNOW HER…

happy birthday vness

• LAlaLA213

Vanessa does NOT look like Michael Jackson! Vanessa is freakin’ gorgeous! You can’t even compare them! Haters these days….

maybe now she’ll be able to join a stripping club or join porn magazines since she likes taking pictures of herself naked !!!!!

• kwhat

I applaud whoever is defending Vanessa, but you’re wasting your thoughts on this group. Beautiful, talented stars like V will always have haters because she is dating one of the hottest guys in the world and the green eyed monster can’t help but come out in their posts. It’s a sad and pathetic thing that something terrible that was done to someone innocent can be used as fodder for hatred. The guilty person in all of this is not Vanessa, but the cruel person who tried to bring her down by stealing and selling those pics to the highest bidder. Remember, what you do in your own private home is your business unless you kill someone. V did not do that and would never do that.

Maybe the hatred is misplaced and belongs to something going on in your life. If so, claim it and deal with it and don’t take it out on someone you’re jealous of.

I bet she got a good hammering.

V is sexy womam
    <3 girl hot

Cause Your just so fucking perfect right?

I bet the girl your saying that too is more perfect then your precious whore. LMFAO, mature ? Mature people don’t respond to every negative comment on a post, so shut the fuck up. Plus, it may be in the past but it doesn’t matter it still happened MULTIPLE times, she was asking for it & didn’t learn the first time or the second or the third, she wants to act like a whore she’ll get called one & there is nothing you can do about it.

Cause Your just so fucking perfect right?

_________________________
    And you are showing maturity too by saying crap about someone you don’t even know!

• juliecouture

some hot sex and alcohol baby! lol im pretty sure they do that already hehehe but umm TEAM ZANESSA!

—————————————
    thats true :)
    everyone else can stop hating
    because no one is perfect
    ily vanessa :D

• ARG-ima Piratian

People make mistakes, get over it.

• Kourtney

happy birthday vanessa

robyyyyyyn its me:D

happy bday gurl,.33

• Anonymissy

happy birthday!! you look like demi lovato in these pictures.

• Delsy

She is beautiful i love her so much she deserves a wonderful birthday she is such a talented girl. This girl got it all.

charlotte you loser lol :)

happy b-day bb v

happy b-day bb v

• chrissylove51

she looks diffent

_______________________

_____________
    _____________

Regardless of how old they are, there were a LOT of them. Not one picture, not two, not three, four, five, or six. A LOT.
    Making a “mistake” is one time, two times if you want to stretch. Three strikes, you’re out, and this girl has already passed three. She is not classy, she has no respect for herself or her fans, and she should not be someone you look up to or defend when there are so many more amazing people out there who have never even thought to take nude photos and send them to the guys who will Liik3 t0t4lLy LuV d3M 4eva!

• HOT DAYUMMM

I can’t believe she’s only 21…
    oh well, happy birthday :) <3

How the hell would you know ?
    ___________
    She have a boyfriend for over 4 years.

She have a boyfriend for over 4 years.

Tiger Woods also had a wife for years & that didn’t stop him. LOL :)

I base my suspicions of her being a whore on her infamous photos. There are lots of them. Plus, the fact that she’s full of herself also adds to hating her.

• Bre

I thought she turned 21 a long time ago xD

Happy b-day the unbelievable, indescribable, Baby V!! Haha old song. I don’t even wanna know what Zac’s gonna do xD

• Katie13

See, Whore, is someone who goes off having sex with randomers.
    She’s had the same boyfriend for 4 years. That isn’t a whore.
    And yes I agree I need a life cause I replied to UR negative comment, just like U replied to mine. Lovely little cycle we have here!
    Once again use google before you insult someone you haven’t met!

• star19

So 21’s the legal age in America?
    Here, it’s 18. :D

my birthday is in 2 days. yay.

• Goldengal11

Happy Birthday Vanessa!

• jasss

it looks like megan fox would wear the exact same thing shes wearing

• Alison

omgsh that’s what i thought too! lol

V Fans, i hope you know that there’s only one person writing all the hateful comments…