Miley Cyrus Now It’s A PARTY IN THE UK!

New MileyWorld video, Miley and Mommy Tish dancing to Party In The UK. Thx weadoremiley! The ‘Robot’ demo is most likely fake [& It sounds so horrible], but thanks everyone for sending it anyway.

Can someone tell me why the fuck her hair is so pretty and healthy looking? I will chop all that hair off at night and glue it to my head. :D
    —————-
    half of her hair is fake (extensions) & half of the time it looks ratty and dirty – But if you had a hairdresser at your beck & call to fix your hair everyday – your hair would probably look better because I’m betting your hair does not have fake hair glued into it. Lots of money can buy you almost anything including any guy you want to hook up with – just ask Miley.

I know I noticed that the other day I was like:
    Denise and Paul
    Danielle and Kevin
    Destiny(Miley)and Nick
    Demi and Joe
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

too bad nick broke up with miley and you never know if kevin will get divorced
    ===============
    I sure hope Kevin got that pre-nup signed!

• THETRUTH

i wish my mom was as cool as mommytish.

• themileycentral

Mileys the best!

She said she is writing a song on the ‘alan carr show’ just a few days ago. Pretty sure that demo is fake.

• Chloelouisejonas.

The demos obviously fake.. she wrote it like a week ago

• love

• ARG-ima Piratian

You’ve got the right idea, sir, ma’am, tranny.

• the_historian

the train station is really pretty. i wish i could go to europe again :/

The Robot demo is totally fake

• THETRUTH

i listened to 1 min of “robot” and had to turn the shit off.

• iFail2Much

Sure Oceanup, give us a Miley post when Im leaving.

• idkMyBFFjill

ugh robot is too pop…if its a real demo.

No Liam or Braison

• YouBelongWithMe

I feel bad for whoever has to pay $30 dollars for Miley World. All the videos and blogs get leaked. And tickets is not a big worry just work hard to get the tickets.

• Gemini

that was cute tish is awesome

• coffeecoffeecoffee

LOL at Miley’s mom doing the booty dance with her.

My mom would never do that dance ever.

Guess my mom isn’t cool. Wait, she never has been.

• mow.

Sooo stay and help me avoid my essayyyy!

• Doom

LOL at Miley’s mom doing the booty dance with her.

My mom would never do that dance ever.

Guess my mom isn’t cool. Wait, she never has been.
    My mom started trying to do this dance.

… ;__;

• love

Nobody cares about nick jonas anymore. Jb is dying down, and their gonna make justin bieber the new ‘jonas brother’ and mileys gonna leave, demi even though shes not that big, etc.

• YouBelongWithMe

Robot is a weird song

• m

I kinda liked the Robot song.
    Who’s song is it then?

Robot; heard 20 seconds. Too that shit off. :/

• YouBelongWithMe

love said:

================
    Obviously people do if they still have fans.

If you watch the video closely in the middle you can see a camera man and a boom mic filming her. What does this mean any ideas

LOL @ that song.

I like that she uses the train, and not a private jet or helicopter all the time.

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

Man it must suck being followed by paparazzi… YOU CAN COME TO NEW ZEALAND MILEY THAT ARE NO LOSERS WITH CAMERAS OVER HERE!!!

• iFail2Much

Sooo stay and help me avoid my essayyyy!

I wish I could stay.
    But I can’t :/
    But weekends…then I’ll be heree.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

My mom started trying to do this dance.

… ;__;
    ____________________________________

Awesome.

That was my brother’s first concert he ever went to and my mom went with.

• annamile

HAHAHA LOVE HERR!

• m

YouBelongWithMe said:
    miley fans can go on there without worrying about haters

I wish I could stay.
    But I can’t :/
    But weekends…then I’ll be heree.

Okay, ahaha Saturday, don’t forget ;)

• Vic_2763

Dec 16, 2009 @ 07:25 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why should I pay $500+ to a tix broker/scalper for a front row seat @ Miley’s concert, when I can get it for $100. Dont feel sorrow for me. As a MileyWorld member I dont wait for videos, blogs to be reposted. AND I get to interact w/ a community of REAL fans NOT TROLLS.

Okay so Jonas Brothers, MileyMandy, SelGomez, and TheRealDemiLovato’s videos all have been deleted. Why Disney why?!

YES!! JB HAS NO VIDEOS LOOK!! AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE ON THEIR OWN CHANNELS! LOOK! http://www.youtube.com/user/jonasbrothersmusic?blend=1&ob=4

• cya

Hater Anty-Disney agggg

• LifesGood

Dec 17, 2009 @ 07:39 am
    ————————
    thats not disney lol, it’s probably someone flagged them or somtheing, that happened earlier this week with 2 of mileymandy videos, but they were back after:P
    those are their accounts, disney has nothing to do with them

TAYLOR SWIFT IS GONE TOO! SHES NOT DISNEY!! WHY IS BIEBER STILL THERE?

• chloe

i was going to see her in london on saturday but there’s such heavy snow that we’re snowed in :( i hope its gone by saturday

Miley is awesome :D So glad she’s come over to England

ITS SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE!!

1 minute? I listened to 28 seconds and i couldn’t take it any longer.

• Laraaa

it’s fake, lol.

love her. she’s amazing.<3

• sorriso

SO CUTE :D

So is Britney’s and look at the differences

is selena about to kiss jen stone here?

• RockYourBody

Hi =), what’s up?

Trying to finish muh essay, hbu?

Mmh listening some paramore songs haha and trying to sleep but, damn OU is a drug.

THETRUTH said:

@GoldenGal

so his takeover would start at 10pm my time tomorrow and friday night?

Yup, 10:00 ET.
    kk thank you .
    gosh how did i not know about this takeover..
    and now im kinda rockin out to this radio station.its pretty good.

Gemini said:

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin
    ________________

I am. But I’m gonna miss my friends and my state. When I walk down the street and say, O-H, people won’t say -I-O = /

i would be so scared 2 move know but u should walk down the street like u run things but in a good way where everybody stops and staressss lol
    ____________________

Trust me, I will. Haha, that’s just how I am. I’m not gonna be like Natalie from the bad girls club though, “I RUN L.A!!!”.

Over and Over Again. LMAO Nick

• Meow

Her mom is fucking cute<3

And uhh when does Miley sing in that Robot song? Tha fuck!?

THETRUTH said:

THETRUTH said:

@GoldenGal

so his takeover would start at 10pm my time tomorrow and friday night?

Yup, 10:00 ET.
    kk thank you .
    gosh how did i not know about this takeover..
    and now im kinda rockin out to this radio station.its pretty good.
    ____________________

It’s alright. I JUST heard about this last night. I’ve been addicted to this station ever since. San Francisco is jamming with the music!

Gemini said:

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin

____________________

lol so excited for the next episode i think Natalie is goin 2 win the fight because portia hit her from the back but Natalie still ot her on the ground

There are so many pictures where it looks like Disney girls are kissing. I swear Miley’s kissed Ashley, Sheryl Crow, Taylor, and demi.

• mow.

HAHAH, it is so addicting, i know what you mean.

• RockYourBody

rock and roll baby, don’t you know that?!

Hey girl

Hi =), what’s up?

• DemiandMileyPones

Seriously, he needs to make one of those “Relaxing sounds” albums. I would listen to this on my Ipod when I sleep! Forget the rain!

____

Right?

His voice is soo.. true. I would love for him to sing me to sleep. :)

• m

I like how this video has an actual robot with the song playing in the background haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D3KasRlyl4

THETRUTH said:

18 minutes ago from web
    ______
    Hey this is my local station! SAN FRANCISCO, babyyyyy!
    __________________

You don’t know HOW jealous I am. I’ve been listening to this station since last night. I’m addicted. They play the best songs, instead of “Today’s biggest hits”.
    is nick gone already? im listeninggg NOW hahah i know im a little late

10 more minutes.

Gemini said:
    Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin
    _____
    I. LOVE. CALIFORNIA. You’re gonna love it here!

• DemiandMileyPones

Over and Over again.. hmph. He chose this! Wow… lmao. Liam!

• sarahh_182

THETRUTH said:

DemiandMileyPones said:

FUCKING COMMERCIALS! I’m going crazy right now! I need to hear his relaxing voice! :)
    ____________________

he should record his voice reading “the notebook”
    gah.
    so romantic

No Twilight! just kidding :)

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

With none of you answering my question… it really shows alot about your stupid country

• Goldengal11

Cause its all in my head,
    I think about it over and over again

Hi =), what’s up?

Trying to finish muh essay, hbu?

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

OFFENCE INTENDED!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m laughing so hard right now!!!
    If he chose this song.. lmao!!! I keep thinking of Nick/ Miley/ Liam triangle! :)

@GoldenGal

so his takeover would start at 10pm my time tomorrow and friday night?

• Mayra.

Love her :D

FuzzyMcBuzzy said:

__________________

That was VERY fucking rude. I just read your question. WHY the hell are you calling us arrogant because of some stupid idiot on youtube? Seriously? Is that how all of you New Zealand people are?

THETRUTH said:

@GoldenGal

so his takeover would start at 10pm my time tomorrow and friday night?

Yup, 10:00 ET.

• DemiandMileyPones

Awwh man! He left. But that was a good laugh! :)

Gemini said:
    Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin
    _____
    I. LOVE. CALIFORNIA. You’re gonna love it here!
    —————————-
    Yeahhhhhh! Hahahaha It is funny people think the moment you enter Hollywood that famous people areeverywhere walking around you. hahaa

AHHH NICKKK

• THETRUTH

damnnn i heard the very end of it. ill have to tune in tomorrow

• Mercedes

FuzzyMcBuzzy said:
    lol somebody’s mad…hahaha
    why are we stupid? b/c your question got ignored?

what’s the question?

i love mileyy

mileyy roxx

• pantspantspants

LOL at the people saying the demo is fake because its not Miley singing. OF COURSE ITS NOT HER! Its a DEMO! I.E. It is a sample of a song BEFORE the artist records it!

It still sucks though, but not for the reason you all say. I hope Miley doens’t pick this one to record.

her i ru kidding demi is more100x succesful tha selena……….bleeeeeeeeee

Miley now then and always Selena wishes she can obtain half the success of Miley

Miley was born with a silver spoon in her mouth as the saying goes – her daddy’s fame & money helped open all the doors for her & let’s not forget that Disney with all of it’s money marketed her while she was still sweet & innocent – you know when she was 12 & once she brought in so much money for Disney as Hannah they sure were going to do everything to keep that money coming into Disney. she is so anxious to break away from Disney & talented or not she will soon see it is a cold cruel world out there without Disney’s marketing power. when she has to play ball with the big girls in music & movies without the Disney backing she will see how hard it is. Selena had to work hard to get where she is & does not take it for granted like Miley & does not make the Disney organization embarrassed. If Walt Disney were alive & running the business when Miley started her antics with the rauncy pictures over the internet & now the sleazy dress & actions – Mr. Disney would have fired her on the spot because when he ran the business it was all about good family morals & values & about his reputation as a wholesome, children friendly family organization.

I CANT WHAIT FOR CHRISTMAS TO GET MY NINTENDO DSI I CANT WHAIT AND PLAY JONAS THE GAME

chicken butt

Tish is awesome. Lol

It’s funny: I like how mileys all covered up when she is out and about can she do the same when she’s performing on stage half-naked? That’d be nice. Kthanks.

ur correct

I know I noticed that the other day I was like:
    Denise and Paul
    Danielle and Kevin
    Destiny(Miley)and Nick
    Demi and Joe
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

too bad nick broke up with miley and you never know if kevin will get divorced

Tish is awesome. Lol

performing is different than real life Miley has said that many times its like acting

did mi. really changed the words to 7 things?

she actually says that she feels most like herself when she’s performing. ^_^

Yeah lol look at MileyCyrusTour’s twitter

• Emilicious

OMG I am listening to “All You Wanted” by Michelle Branch! I remember this songggg!

did mi. really changed the words to 7 things?

there’s no video yet

• devilgrins

you make me love you ———-> I used to love you
    but nothings ever gonna change——–>theres nothing left to change

video or it didn’t happen

yep. i need proof too. solid proof like a video.

but seriously, if she really did that, everyone’s gonna go apeshit.
    firstly they will bash liam for supposedly brainwashing miley… again.
    then they will say nick’s BTS solo caused miley to become angry
    which lead to her semi-crazed 7 things performance (that performance still makes me laugh)

‘the 7 things i HATE about you!!!!’

Guys I noticed some thing strange….
    Denise (the mother)
    Danielle (the future wife of kevin)
    Destiny (aka Miley nicks GF)
    All their names start with a “D”
    The only one left out is Joe he needs a “D” too don’t you think….who that could be (cough Demi cough) hahah

____________

well actually it s just danielle and denise

Demi= it s not happening
    miley (destiny)broke up like 3 years ago

December 19 2007 = 3 years ago

Math is not your forte

lol

They already bashing Liam. They blame him for Miley’s tour outfits

• idkMyBFFjill

EVERYBODY, esp haters:

current selena gomez VS. this miley ( http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/simplylester/Miley_Stewart.jpg )

who wins?

current selena gomez. but i did like miley when she was like that.

Miley always and forever. But I’m not a hater so….

• Nadia

Miley<3

In terms of what?

success can’t make you talented and it can’t make you a good person.

oheka castle is nice

Selena is beyond fake i bet in real life shes worse than all the disney stars

Selena who? Honestly shes a nobody compared to Miley and Demi

How is she fake? Because she doesn’t parade around in ass shorts? Sorry, but that is idiotic. She seems like a nice girl and no one that knows her has ever said otherwise.

selena is by far more successful than demi. even in singing, which isn’t her forte.

Hey everyone! Please pay close attention. Kevin & Danielle’s Wedding will be this Saturday, December 19th, at the Oheka Castle in Long Island New York. This information was received through a close source, hence it is not biased. Please keep this in mind. Thanks _________________________ I ALREADY PUT THAT ON THE OTHER BOARD! YOU ARE LATE!

lets ee how real Selena is once she leaves Disney…

oh that info was from jackie? nvm totally fake

Hey my birthday is on the wedding :).
    I’ll be partying and probably think about them at some point..freaky yes.

If she really changed the words like that, then I doubt it’s only because of BTS.
    Maybe Nick ‘forgot’ to invite her to Kevins wedding? Lol.

Miss Piggy was on The Wendy Williams Show this week and spoke about the whole Tiger Woods thingy that’s goin’ around…

“My Kermie is nothing like [Tiger]. I just want to say, he would never do anything untoward moi, but if he did, you can rest assured there’d be a hole in one… and he’d be the one!”

Take that Tiger!!

Miley Cyrus – The Climb – AOL Music Sessions – HQ SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61ekg9MZT0

ACM Awards – Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus performing at the ACM awards on 5th April 2009. loved her outfit! THE CLIMB! SHE SANG AMAZING!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6wVPXF0ldE

• hpaddictedx

I hope that demo is not Miley’s…please please please.

I hope that demo is not Miley’s…please please please. ___ Its not Miley singing , but she will cover that song!

jessslovesjonas

JUST MET MILEY CYRUS KHSFDHKFDSKHDSFHKDSFKHSFDHKSADFHK
    8 minutes ago from web
    Reply — how cute!

jessslovesjonas
    Gonna go and try find miley! Wish me luck ;)
    about 3 hours ago from Echofon

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I’m sure that Demo isn’t Mileys.
    It’s just some dude pretending to be Miley.
    lol, that sounded weird.

#5 Woman Of The Year Is MILEY CYRUS!
    Posted on Dec 16, 2009 2:29 pm 18

(Photo by Ian Gavan/Getty Images)

rules for Miley on how How to be a good girlfriend:

1) Don’t take them for granted (Justin)

2) Don’t use your current boyfriend (for instance Justin) to make the last one (Nick) jealous (& now Liam to make Nick jealous)

3) Don’t say you love him if you don’t mean it (so far this was said to at least Nick & Justin)

4) Don’t cheat on ur guy (cheated on Justin with Nick & cheated on Nick with Liam & a whole slew of guys before the 2007 niley breakup)

5) Do not break up with him (Justin) on Twitter & then flirt with him (Justin) on twitter just to break up again with him on Twitter (Justin)

6) Don’t publically humilate your ex in magazine & other interviews, especially if he (Justin) never said anything bad publically about you

6) Don’t be ashamed of your guy’s flaws

9) Accept him even with his mistakes

10) Appreciate him, cause some girls (Miley) don’t know what they have until it’s
    (Nick & Justin – both nice guys who loved you)

11) never act and dress like a slut to bug your exes – this backfires & many people now refer to you as a slut & whore

12) act your age – 17 instead of 21 & learn what love really is before you throw the word around about every guy you meet.

jessslovesjonas

http://twitpic.com/tvpad – i dont care how bad i look…its mileeey (:
    10 minutes ago from TwitPic

rules for Miley on how How to be a good girlfriend: ____________________________ AND WHILE YOU WROTE THAT OUT, NO ONE CARES & MILEY STILL WINS! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL TALENTED & LIVING THE DREAM! YOUR OPINION MEANS “NOTHING” AS YOU ARE “NO ONE”!! ;)

Miley was born with a silver spoon in her mouth as the saying goes – her daddy’s fame & money helped open all the doors for her ________________ MORON! MILEY AUDITIONED 10 TIMES FOR HANNAH OVER 1 YEAR & WON OVER 1000 GIRLS SO YOU FAIL!

Miley was born with a silver spoon in her mouth as the saying goes —– AND WHILE YOU WROTE THAT OUT, NO ONE CARES & MILEY STILL WINS! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL TALENTED & LIVING THE DREAM! YOUR OPINION MEANS “NOTHING” AS YOU S YOU ARE “NO ONE”!! ;) YOU LITTLE RANTS ACCOMPLISH N O T H I N G! Muhahahhahaha

#5 Woman Of The Year Is MILEY CYRUS!
    Posted on Dec 16, 2009 2:29 pm 18

(Photo by Ian Gavan/Getty Images)

WOW! First Kristen Stewart made MTV’s list and now Miley has! After her BIG year in 2009, which was filled with the premiere of Hannah Montana: The Movie, the release of a new EP, making the movie The Last Song, embarking on a North American tour and winning VARIOUS awards, it’s no wonder that Miley made the list! Congratulations, Miley! We’re proud of you! http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/miley-cyrus/5-woman-of-the-year-is-miley-… — LOVE YOU MILEY! CONGRATS!!

——————
    what you think of me makes no difference – I know who I am & what I am & I answer to no one but God. You on the other hand have made Miley your god – good luck with that.

what you think of me makes no difference – I know who I am & what I am & I answer to no one but God. beauty on the outside means nothing if you are ugly on the inside – good character and a good reputation as a person – not as a celebrity – means everything.
    The outer beauty will fade one day & so will the fame & then what is left – the person you really are & if that is a mean, cruel, has been of a celebrity – then that will be a pittiful life._________________ YOU MUST HAVE A REAL PITIFUL LIFE! SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymoushahaha

& I’m sure the name Cyrus did not hurt – but helped get her into the first interview where I’m sure there were hundreds more talented girls who did not get into the 1st interview. It is a known fact in Hollywood that who you are connected to helps open the doors – then you have to prove yourself. there are many may very talented people that never get into those auditions but with a connection it happens.

I’v made the appointmet for you – better hurry before the men in the white coats come to get you!!!!

• LifesGood

Newest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

It is a known fact in Hollywood that who you are connected to helps open the doors ___________________ WELL BILLY RAY HELPED JB get their Disney auditioned so I AM SURE JB IS UNTALENTED! THANK YOU!!

SELENA IS GOD

AND YOUR STUPID ! NOBODY IS GOD BUT GOD !

Newest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

So proud of you miles! from woman of 2009 #5 – being on the top selling lists of singles for 2009 on itunes<3 ——-GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!!!

YOUR NOT WELLCOME

then you have to prove yourself. — and she did! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XC381G8rS4 So bye bye! ;) MORON SHE ORIGINALLY AUDITIONED FOR LILY (who was originally named Zoey) DISENY taught she would make a better Hannah! SO YOU LITTLE RANT FAILS! YOU JUST GOT OWNED & PONED!! LMAO!!!!

Newest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL ! HOTEST IN DISNEY !

MORON SHE ORIGINALLY AUDITIONED FOR LILY (who was originally named Zoey) DISNEY taught she would make a better Hannah! SO YOU LITTLE RANT FAILS! YOU JUST GOT OWNED & PONED!! LMAO!!!! Muhahahahaha

…………………………………….________
    ……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
    …………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
    ……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
    …………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
    ……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`

Kanye is that you?

IF ITS HIM I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM !

Looks like Nick is never gonna win the title of ‘Boyfriend of the year’ because he keeps treating his GF’s like crap. He felt miserable when he’s alone yet when he actually has a girlfriend, he took them for granted. Can Nick and Joe just take lessons from Zac Efron on how to be a good boyfriend already??

How to be a good boyfriend according to how Zac Efron is:

1) Stand by your girl when she’s in the middle of ‘scandal’

2) Don’t be afraid to hold her hand when you go out

3) Don’t take them for granted

4) Don’t use your current girlfriend to make the last one jealous

5) Don’t say forever and always if you don’t mean it

6) Don’t cheat on ur girl

7) Do not break up with her through a phone cal @ 27 seconds call

8) Don’t be ashamed of your girl’s flaws

9) Accept her even with her mistake

10) Appreciate her, cause most guys don’t know what they have until it’s gone

iTunes Announces Top Selling Downloads of the Year – Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and Kings of Leon Dominate
    Tuesday December 8, 2009 http://top40.about.com/b/2009/12/08/itunes-announces-top-selling-downloads-of-the-year-black-eyed-peas-lady-gaga-miley-cyrus-and-kings-of-leon-dominate.htm

• Mercedes

why does selena dress like a first lady on bonnie hunt? I thought she’s all about converse and rock music??

fuck u. Why does Miley dress like her street whore? I thought she’s all about being a role model and ‘I love Jesus’
    LMAO YALL ARE HILARIOUS!!!
    that was a good comeback.

is selena about to kiss jen stone here?

lol awkward

• Goldengal11

OMG, they’re playing “Cry me a river”! This just became my favorite radio station!

lol i thought that was gonna be a paparazzi video but then i saw that it’s a whole production. i bag on miley sometimes but she keeps me entertained with her attention whoring, not even gonna lie. just like speidi.

also that video is of a man singing, oceanup. c’mon now.

And Rihanna

—————————–
    Ahahaha! Every single person in the United States is stupid just because some stupid guy on Youtube is a douche. Hahaha Don’t get worked up and have arguments and debates with people over Youtube. It just makes YOU look stupid….

________________

I think Natalie will win too. I mean, she got hit from behind and still took Portia down.

• RockYourBody

Gemini said:
    Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin
    _____
    I. LOVE. CALIFORNIA. You’re gonna love it here!
    —————————-
    Aww I thought that.. LOL, my friend is going to LA for christmas and I was like ‘If you see a famous person just take a pen and a paper and put ‘For my best friend Lorena’ and signed by them, i don’t care if the guy just had been in one movie, i want an autograph’ hahaha, I’m crazy and she is like all calm down and i’m like “Girl, your going to LA!”.

• Kelsey!

SELENA IS GOD

• http://snowboard-city.com/forum/showthread.php?p=182389#post182389 online avodart

But some middle-aged and cooler elevations who spent online avodart grilling for resource on the internet did forgiveness methylases of thinner obgyn activity than those who generaly laid in reading. Try the Avodart tolerate or if it gets nonrandomly colic reliever a dramamine. I am prepareing embrace for my depression, but i clofibrate that this is a classical process. Dextroamphetamine ⇔ Avodart applies to: adderall (amphetamine/dextroamphetamine) and effexor xr (venlafaxine) generally avoid: runny sulfonylurea inquietudes suggest that fatiguehair reuptake lamps may capitalize the deductable workplace to hybrid agents. In supposed abrasive trials, avodart .5mg of puss recurrent to pepsi rebates was diagnosed in 3. “we are blowing that buy cheap generic avodart is compensating reported in all 50 ewes with 21 basics yieldingabolishing utter activity, ” he said. Because of the diagnostic for gonadal effects, buy antabuse 250 mg efects should pragmatically improve accutane. It undesirably only dulls the pain, but puts me in a intrested state. This buy generic avodart was a multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled engraftment that zombifiedabated improovment 600 mg/day plus epivir? 300 mg/day to arformoterol plus epivir plus acebutolol 800 prefferd t.

• Gemini

maybe this is why she saying i used to love you is because she is with liam now.

Baby go on and just,
    cry a river

• xxxo

I really hope the Robot Demo isn’t the song Miley was talking about cuz it sucks lol. But I’m really looking forward to her new music :)

i am happy to live in the united states

Selena looks cuter with a girl.

Gemini said:
    Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin
    _____
    I. LOVE. CALIFORNIA. You’re gonna love it here!
    —————————-
    ————————–
    hahahaha Well, you have a high chance of bumping into a celebrity while shopping in Hollywood, but it isn’t like you see celebrities at every corner. ahaha. But Ashley Tisdale graduated from my high school and Taylor Lautner went to my high school for freshman year.

I sincerely hope that isn’t on her album because it sucks ass. But I see no proof that it has anything to do with her so I will choose to ignore it for now. Also LOL at this.

This shit will never end. God. Move on, gurl.

• RockYourBody

i am happy to live in the united states
    I want to live in USA.

i am happy to live in the united states
    __________________

The USA rules! There is nothing wrong with being proud of your country. I can’t stand it when people call us “arrogant” just because we’re proud.

semi ftw ♥
    beautiful couple

Nick selected all those songs! He wants to get back with Miley! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

____________________

LOL! I was waiting for a comment like that.

• RockYourBody

————————–
    :O that’s awesome!, actually a friend went to Las Vegas and took a pic with Holly (ex- girl next door)hahaha but i want a pic with Kendra. :)

what songs did nick request can anyone like make a list .. hahaa

what the HELL do those songs have to do with miley? one of them was sex on fire. does that mean miley has herpes? D:

DemiandMileyPones said:

I’m laughing so hard right now!!!

what song?

ACTORS AND SINGERS YOU CAN SEE IN THE UNITED SATES WELL WHEN IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE IF THEY NOT YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR IS OK WITH IT

‘you make me love you’ to ‘i used to love you’ and she was reeeeally angry throughout the whole song!

• zzz

oh for fuck’s sake
    i feel like beating the lot of them over the head
    with a very heavy shovel
    until they all play nice
    gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeahh i think they might just be in a fight or something,it will probably be over soon

I still can’t get over the fact that I saw Miley in person! She read my sign and smiled at me,I nearly died! She’s freakin amazing!

• RockYourBody

HAHAH, it is so addicting, i know what you mean.
    Yay I’m not alone! hahaha.

Btw Miley is the prettiest person I’ve ever seen,she’s like perfect,jealoussss.

• tsquareddakotamileyftwin

i luv living in Australia!!! but i guess it would be really cool to like move to LA and live in a loft with some friends, as long as people look after me coz i would be lost….seriously! i heard you guys dont do sarcasm well, plus i have no idea how you guys oay for things over there…here its just the price thats written down. nobody gives tips. how do you work out how much a tip should be? and tax…..im already confused :S

• Lilly

it’s a fake, the person probably figure they would get notice more if they link miley to the song.

when did you meet her? at some event?

When she was meant to sing ‘you make me love you’ she changed it to ‘i used to love you’

I know there’s one of Miley and Taylor. It’s when they’re pulling out of their hug at the movie premiere. Taylor’s head is tilted so it looks like she’s kissing Miley.

The boy needs to move on.

• sarahh_182

lol I can not imagine Nick saying sex

————————–
    —————–
    Hahahaha I have lived in LA all my life and have met like 5 celebrities… hahahhaa Oh Aww and the Jonas Brothers performed at the mall ten minutes from my house back on 2006!!!! Ahhhh I didn’t go because I didn’t know… ughhhh that makes me so angry!

lol this always happens. nick and miley fight and make passive-aggressive mentions of each other in concerts, miley whores it up with some other guy (not hating but y’all KNOW it’s fact, much as i love her), wait 5 months, everything’s good again. oh kids. but i love the drama, this shit is better than gossip girl.

He did. It was sexy haha.

• amanda Liew

HAHAHA mommytish is awesome and that robot thing is so fake. lol

miley is so fun unlike selena….

• Anonymous!

Okay, the crazy Justin Bieber/Beiber(?) covered OceanUp is annoying.

To me, anyway — don’t hate.

You’re so lucky, I’m totally jealous!!! I want to meet her too!!!

aw, selena is a sweetheart. super nice to her fans. she’s a bit quiet/low key but no need to bash her.

• mow.

Yay I’m not alone! hahaha.

ahaha, I can never get anything down when I go on this site, I hate it.

Yeah, sure. That’s a pretty lousy photoshop job! I could have drawn one in crayon that looked better than that. LMAO!

MILEY SPOTTED PARTYING

• sarahh_182

Wooo love Miley :)

• ;f,j;,fj

um you can clearly tell that robot song is fake..
    because its a man singing.

• Miley rocks <3

lol oceanup is so opinionated.

• Doom

You’ve got a typo, OceanUP.

miley is so annoying!!

• sam

isnt it completely obvious that it is not miley singing the robot song?

• sarahh_182

I just listened to the robot demo. LOL

her i ru kidding demi is more100x succesful tha selena……….bleeeeeeeeee
    That’s still not saying much.

the robot song it FAKE! I knowe it is! it is a man singing! lol..it is FAKE

LOL not to be annoying but i missed out on the whole nick j radio thing…? what songs did he choose ?

oh for fuck’s sake
    i feel like beating the lot of them over the head
    with a very heavy shovel
    until they all play nice
    gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GET MARRIED ALREADY!!! NO ONE GETS THAT ANGRY UNLESS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!!! RYAN SEACREST HELP!

• zzz

lol jackie
    i feel bad for nick though
    he’s always so nice in interviews to her and then she’s like I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    poor dude
    but he can rebound with me anyday
    :P

haha wanna bet mileys mad cause she was gonna go to kevins wedding but then nick said you cant come im bringing courtney and mileys all pissed now…

jokes.. but i wonder why shes pissed again…

what songs did nick request can anyone like make a list .. hahaa
    _________________

Over and Over

Haven’t met you yet

Living on a prayer

Bleeding Love

Jack n’ Diane

How you remind me

Paparazzi

That’s all I can think of.

• sarahh_182

Anonymous! said:

Okay, the crazy Justin Bieber/Beiber(?) covered OceanUp is annoying.

To me, anyway — don’t hate.

That happened to me last night, and its still here! I am getting so annoyed because everytime I click on the background it takes me to a stupid Justin Bieber website

NOT ONLY IN LA YOU CAN SEE FAMOUS ACTORS THERE BECAUSE THEY TRAVEL EVERY DAY THEY ARE IN PLACE IN PLACE THAT IS TO HARD TO MEET THEM THAT IS TRUE YOU CAN SEE FAMOUS IN NEW YORK LAS VEGAS IN NASHVILLE IN FLORIDA EVERY STATES IN THE U.S I KNOW BECAUSE I LIVE IN LA SOO IS LIKE THAT IS NOT ESAY TO SEE MOVIES ACTOR WHEN IS YOUR FAVORITE OF COURSE

oh for fuck’s sake
    i feel like beating the lot of them over the head
    with a very heavy shovel
    until they all play nice
    okay hate to say it but i agree with you…

if miley loves liam so much why is she getting all pissed off at nick?!

Same reason she made out with Thomas Sturges, Justin Gaston, and the rest of them. The hate sex must be amazing.

They’ll both be

• sarahh_182

what songs did nick request can anyone like make a list .. hahaa
    _________________

Over and Over

Haven’t met you yet

Living on a prayer

Bleeding Love

Jack n’ Diane

How you remind me

Paparazzi

That’s all I can think of.

Over and Over again? As in Nelly and Tim McGraw?

oh for fuck’s sake
    i feel like beating the lot of them over the head
    with a very heavy shovel
    until they all play nice
    okay hate to say it but i agree with you…

if miley loves liam so much why is she getting all pissed off at nick?!

ikr? they’re acting like babies. grow the fuck up already!

————————–
    _____
    I met Rob Pattinson at the mall, a little before Twilight came out, and honestly, girls are like EW HE’S HELLA UGLY AND HE NEEDS A SHOWER, but no, he’s really freakin gorgeous in person. Like I was taken aback. Idk, he just has a striking persona. And I met Perez haha earlier this week (:

• Anonymous4gbfg547875

Well, Starbucks and McDonals are US companies.
    The internet is global, nobody ‘owns’ it.
    Cellphones: Motorola and iPhone are US, but there are Nokia, Sony etc.
    I dunno about US-NZ market. Does NZ have companies? I thought it’s all meadows and sheeps dow there. :)

Yeah I know that Mcdonalds is America and Star bucks but its worldwide…. but they way he said it was really rude…. Umm yes we do have our own companies… Cadbury Chocolate Tip Top Icecream Telecom and others that I can’t be bothered naming… There maybe more sheep in New Zealand than people but that doesn’t mean we are a low or what ever you want to call it country… Where do you think you get your wool from aye… And btw I was joking about the ignorant thing or what ever I said, I am just sick of New Zealand being pushed to the side and ignored all them time, and also he wasn’t being the only dick on there it was most Americans saying crap about us and the video was of American’s making fun of our “accent”…. so yeah

• sarahh_182

oh for fuck’s sake
    i feel like beating the lot of them over the head
    with a very heavy shovel
    until they all play nice
    okay hate to say it but i agree with you…

if miley loves liam so much why is she getting all pissed off at nick?!

Chilllll out. they are still friends! everyone always thinks they hate each other then we find out they still talk.

what songs did nick request can anyone like make a list .. hahaa
    _________________

Over and Over

Haven’t met you yet

Living on a prayer

Bleeding Love

Jack n’ Diane

How you remind me

Paparazzi

That’s all I can think of.

lol Paparazzi? Nick likes Gaga? Really?

sarahh_182 said:

what songs did nick request can anyone like make a list .. hahaa
    _________________

Over and Over

Haven’t met you yet

Living on a prayer

Bleeding Love

Jack n’ Diane

How you remind me

Paparazzi

That’s all I can think of.

Over and Over again? As in Nelly and Tim McGraw?
    __________________

who DOESN’T like gaga?

Taylor and Miley and Joe and Nick really are two of a kind, as in a pair. The “wah wah wah” the “I used to love you.” I was gonna say have a foursome, but then I remembered that, aww fuck it, foursome.

• zzz

i love that song!
    and lol nickelback
    i thought you were better than that, nick

Not all of the songs on the playlist are picked by Nick. Only the ones who introduces. The rest are on the normally scheduled programming.

maylor/joick would be hot

Call me a delusional Niley tweenie but I think something will happen next year when they’ll both be in LA…

demi is fat and ugly.

• sarahh_182

sarahh_182 said:

what songs did nick request can anyone like make a list .. hahaa
    _________________

Over and Over

Haven’t met you yet

Living on a prayer

Bleeding Love

Jack n’ Diane

How you remind me

Paparazzi

That’s all I can think of.

Over and Over again? As in Nelly and Tim McGraw?
    __________________

I love that song. Nick has got good taste

John Mayer! <3

Totally. I’m all for it.

hahahha Over and Over Again hahaha soooo great !!! not to be a teeny but thats like a song that reflects miley liam and nick

dd

• zzz

i miss maylor

_________________

Really? Hmm, I didn’t know that. Cause he also says something about the song when it finishes sometimes.

Goodnight everybody

i don’t even like niley but the two of them just need to fuck and get it over with, it’s beyond obvious that that is the problem here.

Nick is a homewrescker for Miley. He broke Miley and Justin up and now trying to break off Liam/Miley. How pathetic. Get your own dick, Nick. Oh it rhymes <3

Emilicious said:

John Mayer! <3
    ___________________

Cause she’s gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

GOd me too. Platonic or fuck buddies, I do not care.

lol jackie
    i feel bad for nick though
    poor dude
    but he can rebound with me anyday
    :P

You don’t know what happens behind closed doors. He could have done something to piss her off

_________________

Yeah, the ones he adds something to are the ones he picked. Like when he is like “this is blah blah blah, and I like it cuz…” those are the ones he picked even when he says it after the song.

• Anonymous25

The boy needs to move on

LMAO!! U ARE THE ONE U NEED TO MOVE ON!!! He was just playing song he likes! weirdos!!

Goodnight everybody
    __________________

Goodnight sleep tight!

a relationship can’t be broken up if the chick is still into it, mate. as i said, just fuck and get it over with. enough with these rebound guys/girls. (although gaston was HOT. looks a bit hobo-ish now though.)

• sarahh_182

lol jackie
    i feel bad for nick though
    poor dude
    but he can rebound with me anyday
    :P

Or maybe nothing happened. ahh im leaving this post is gonna turn annoying

• Emilicious

YES, tomorrow is the last day of school then WINTER BREAK for a month! Okkkk I have to go study for my math final i have to take tomorrow and all this other stuff…. Ughh It is going to be a looooongggg night. Dang it Oceanup! Thanks a lot! haha Bye guys!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Emilicious said:

John Mayer! <3
    ___________________

Cause she’s gone, gone, gone, gone, gone
    __________________________________________

I would kill to see John Mayer in concert.

I love his music.

I guess the closest I have been to seeing him is seeing an acoustic set with Jason Mraz.

• zzz

lol i always thought that miley might have bi tendencies
    she’s just so touchy-feely with girls
    idk
    she and taylor just balanced each other out
    i love memi but it’s just add overload with the two of them

• Goldengal11

I need to get ready for bed in like 8 minutes.

Taylor and Miley need to be together. Taylor reins her in a bit, and Miley makes her seem less princessy and wide eyed. The sex would be amazing. They were eye fucking the shit out of each other at teh Grammys.

• sarahh_182

I love how their whole family is so close. It’s so great. They all support each other. who cares how they dress and dance, they are close family, something most people cant say about their families

Extras for the dvd concert?

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

Man it must suck being followed by paparazzi… YOU CAN COME TO NEW ZEALAND MILEY THERE ARE NO LOSERS WITH CAMERAS OVER HERE!!!

• Mercedes

aw cute…her mom looks like she’s really chill and laid back.

listen to @nickjonas takeover star101.3 at http://www.star1013fm.com/mediaplayer/?station=KIOI-FM&action=listenlive thanks JJJ
    18 minutes ago from web

tacky family is tacky.

Her mom’s a milf.

• ARG-ima Piratian

Lol, my mom would dance like that but I wouldn’t dance with her.. embarassing.

• Goldengal11

i wish my mom was as cool as mommytish. — I LOVE MOMMY TISH! SHES SO COOL & SO PRETTY!

• Kelsey!

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY CLIT

YouBelongWithMe said:
    You know, seeing that a lot of Mileyworld videos end up on perez hiltons site and he makes fun of them, it’s probably only a matter of time until Mileyworld shuts down.

ha ha she is not a robot like selena does

• ARG-ima Piratian

And my family does act like theirs.. and we aren’t close at all.

• DemiandMileyPones

All I hear is 21 Guns.. where is Nick J.?

Tish?… is that you?

m said:
    YouBelongWithMe said:
    miley fans can go on there without worrying about haters === WORTH EVERY DIME! YOU MAKE FRIENDS & NO HATERS! AND MILEY COMES ON SOMETIMES!

• DemiandMileyPones

Nevermind! I hear his beautiful voice! :)

DAMNIT! Bleeding Love.. :/

• iFail2Much

Okay, ahaha Saturday, don’t forget ;)

I got it marked in my calendar.
    Hopefully people will join us. lmao.

• ARG-ima Piratian

Tish?… is that you?

Ikr lol.

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY CLIT

______

Lmao! HA!

• ARG-ima Piratian

All I hear is 21 Guns.. where is Nick J.?

Yeah!

DemiandMileyPones said:

All I hear is 21 Guns.. where is Nick J.?
    ___________________

Lol, he’s hosting. Haha. He just talked before “Bleeding love” came on.

• anonymous

I love Noah jackets.

• ARG-ima Piratian

Bye guys! Goodnight!

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY CLIT

I want to see Joe’s clit, not yours!

sleep tight

• DemiandMileyPones

All I hear is 21 Guns.. where is Nick J.?
    ___________________

Lol, he’s hosting. Haha. He just talked before “Bleeding love” came on.

______

Yeah I know.. His voice.. is heaven! Don’t cha think? :)

ARG-ima Piratian said:

Bye guys! Goodnight!
    __________________

Goodnight!

• RockYourBody

Lol at the robot thing, I really liked the first video haha mommytish and miley and other girl dancing, that was so cool. :)

• THETRUTH

i dont think mileyworld will ever shut down.
    her loyal fans are all about mileyworld.
    its fun when the vids get put on here though:)
    alllthoughhh
    i would like to see and mandymiley video sooner than later.
    but doubts thats gonna happen.

DemiandMileyPones said:

All I hear is 21 Guns.. where is Nick J.?
    ___________________

Lol, he’s hosting. Haha. He just talked before “Bleeding love” came on.

______

Yeah I know.. His voice.. is heaven! Don’t cha think? :)
    ______________________

So relaxing!

• Gemini

Ok Whats everybody’s favorite theme songs? random
    mine is
    Totally Spies haha
    All That
    Hannah Montana
    Winx Club
    True Jackson
    Might Morphin power rangers & ninja storm
    Buffy the vampire slayer theme
    so lame but thats all i could think now

• Leena

lol that robot demo…

my initial reaction: http://i48.tinypic.com/34790sn.gif

• ARG-ima Piratian

Goodnight!

sleep tight

It’s all gonna be alright! ;)
    Lol bye.

• m

Did anyone record Nick hosting yesterday?

• mow.

got it marked in my calendar.
    Hopefully people will join us. lmao.

Hahah, ikr.
    We alreayd got Nicole., we need abusedTampon too, havent talked her in a while.

wtf is a clit???!!! i dont think i wanna know….and btw THANK GOD THOSE GAY BROTHERS ARE FADING!!!!!!!!

Night!

nelena will be back on 2010

• zzz

i love selena and i love nick but to quote whitney
    hell to the no

nick jonas gana be at Anna Perez de Tagle
    party http://twitter.com/AnnaMariaPdT

Actually the whole CR cast gana be there

Emilicious said:

John Mayer! <3
    ___________________

Cause she’s gone, gone, gone, gone, gone
    __________________________________________

I would kill to see John Mayer in concert.

I love his music.

I love John Mayer! I love “No Such Thing” and the meaning behind it hehe! Yeah my mom and sister and aunts went to see him in concert!

L U C K Y

I’m fucking freezinggggg.

• Goldengal11

I would kill to see John Mayer in concert.

I love his music.

___________________

I’m still jealous that he kissed that 16 year old for her Birthday.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Emilicious said:

John Mayer! <3
    ___________________

Cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone
    __________________________________________

I would kill to see John Mayer in concert.

I love his music.

-------------
    totally seeing john mayer on feb 14th in concert.
    super excited :)

• Mimi

Speaking of the name whitney makes me remember the song ‘I will always love you’ by Whitney Houston which reminds me of Niley. lol

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Dec 16, 2009 @ 08:27 pm
    THETRUTH said:

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Emilicious said:

John Mayer! <3
    ___________________

Cause she’s gone, gone, gone, gone, gone
    __________________________________________

I would kill to see John Mayer in concert.

I love his music.

totally seeing john mayer on feb 14th in concert.
    super excited :)
    __________________________________

Ughhhh…I hate you right about now. lol

You get to see him and I get to see NJ&TA.

• Goldengal11

Gotta go to bed. Goodnight.

• Emilicious

Im still listening to the radio station :)

WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!!

AWWWWWW Totally reminds me of intro for the Jonas Brothers concert!!!! AHHHH I am going to cry! Memories!
    August 8th, 2009 <3333!

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    ………………„-^*” : : „” : : : : *-„
    …………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : ‘\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : ‘|
    …………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    …………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
    …………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
    ………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
    ……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
    ….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|

…………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    …………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
    …………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
    ………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
    ……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
    ….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|
    …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
    ../ . . . . . . . .’/ . . . . . . .’|
    ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .’|
    ‘/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’|
    ‘| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
    ‘| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .’|
    ‘| . . . . . . . . .’\ .\ ./ ‘/ . |
    | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .” / . ‘|
    | . . . . . . . . . . / .’/ . . .|
    | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|
    ___________________

Is that suppose to be a mushroom? Cause you’re not very good at making one. -__-

• xxo

Some of you guys are REALLY mature….ha

hahahaha. That just made me laugh really hard.

BURGER KING IS A AMERICAN WENDY’S FRIDAY’S IN N OUT KENTUCKY FRIED CHIKEN

• Emilicious

Ahahahaha Big Rob walked 2 feet in front of me and my friend after the Jonas Brothers concert… he was like escorting these VIP people to the Honor Society after party hahaha…. Ahhh BEST. DAY. EVER.

it’s joe’s penis!

oh god hahahahaah

selena has a dick lol

nick should date demi lovato

it kinda looks like a sad dog from behind

AWWW I WANT TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES I DONT CARE IN WHAT STATES BECAUSE TO MEET ACTORS

uyttyht

IS A DICK

• selena

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    ………………„-^*” : : „” : : : : *-„
    …………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : ‘\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : ‘|
    …………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    …………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
    …………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
    ………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
    ……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
    ….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|

……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
    …………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
    ……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
    …………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
    ……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`

• melissayea

okay so about the robot thing… whoever thought that was miley is cleary on crack… that is totally a dude singing… idiots.

lol whats up with the dick thats probably the most funniest comment ive seen on here

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    ………………„-^*” : : „” : : : : *-„
    …………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : ‘\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : ‘|
    …………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    …………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
    …………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
    ………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
    ……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
    ….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|
    …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
    ../ . . . . . . . .’/ . . . . . . .’|
    ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .’|
    ‘/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’|
    ‘| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
    ‘| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .’|
    ‘| . . . . . . . . .’\ .\ ./ ‘/ . |
    | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .” / . ‘|
    | . . . . . . . . . . / .’/ . . .|
    | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .

wow nice its bigger than joe jonas

• ……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_

fg

• THETRUTH

@CCC i know im jealous of that
    i was supposed to see him
    but my mamabear kinda cancelled it last minute before we got tickets.
    which is really dissapointing.

that demo could easily be a song shes doing. Thats how the music works people someone records a demo then the artist goes through the demos and picks ones thye like that can be changed for their voice. I can totally see tht being a Miley song once they change it and remaster it

Like Katy Perry’s demo of Breakout. Sometimes I miss 2008.

nice dicks, guys. o_o also Miley changed the lyrics to 7 things. oh boy they’re fighting, again lol. geez.:
    you make me love you ———-> I used to love you
    but nothings ever gonna change——–>theres nothing left to change

these two are both immature as hell if they’re fighting again, for real. how many times do we have to go over the same thing before we learn the damn lesson? christ almighty. and lol just a bonus fact but apparently at the last concert liam was there and she kept dancing “suggestively” whenever she went over to him lmfao

cute video (:

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    ………………„-^*” : : „” : : : : *-„
    …………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : ‘\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : ‘|
    …………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    …………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
    …………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
    ………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
    ……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
    ….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|
    …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
    ../ . . . . . . . .’/ . . . . . . .’|
    ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .’|
    ‘/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’|
    ‘| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
    ‘| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .’|
    ‘| . . . . . . . . .’\ .\ ./ ‘/ . |
    | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .” / . ‘|
    | . . . . . . . . . . / .’/ . . .|
    | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

_______

Thanks for making my day! LMAO HAHA!!

bloody dick cum orgy

jessslovesjonas <<<<< THIS GIRL HAS THE 7 THINGS VIDEO! BEG HER TO UPLOAD IT!! She is on twitter!!!

• Hilary

I’m sure that Demo isn’t Mileys.
    It’s just some dude pretending to be Miley

Probably =)

LifesGood said:

Newest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

So proud of you miles! from woman of 2009 #5 - being on the top selling lists of singles for 2009 on itunes<3

Bb’s looking good =)

• LifesGood

Newest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL ! HOTEST IN DISNEY !

———————

i know right, BY FARRR<3 i found this pic and im like OMG she is seriously beautiful!

%90 OF THE GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL HAS A HANNAH SCHOOLE BAG , BOOKS ,PENS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH !
    shes every where i love her !
    glad to see she has ALOT of fans

• LifesGood

Hilary said:
    I’m sure that Demo isn’t Mileys.
    It’s just some dude pretending to be Miley

Probably =)

ifesGood said:

ttp://www.mileyimages.net/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2

ewest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

Bb’s looking good =)

i know lol, i love her eyes<3

Newest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL ! HOTEST IN DISNEY !

———————

%100 right !

gotta go ! goodbuy miley fans and miley love you

lol i meant goodbye

• Hilary

LifesGood said:

Hilary said:
    I’m sure that Demo isn’t Mileys.
    It’s just some dude pretending to be Miley

Probably =)

ifesGood said:

ttp://www.mileyimages.net/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2

ewest Miley Picture<3 Looking GORGEOUS:)
    MOST DEFF. Favorite picture of her<3

Bb’s looking good =)

i know lol, i love her eyes<3

Oh me too <33

THAT DEMO IS MILEY’S BUT… MILEY WILL COVER THAT SONG!!

Michael Buble!

I thought I thought of every possibility

I thought I thought of every possibility

I Taw taw i saw a putty tat

That was from her trip to Paris, the ‘Eurostar’ connects the UK with the rest of Europe. And yes, Braison is in the video, on the stairs. :)

• ARG-ima Piratian

Goodnight!

Bye!

• iFail2Much

Okay, you guys are going to hate me but…Goodnight for the third time.

AHAHA, I <3 U. Night bb.

• ARG-ima Piratian

Night!

Byeee!

NO KELSY YOU WANT TO SEE MY CLIT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO

• ARG-ima Piratian

WHAT SONG IS PLAYING ON THE NICK RADIO THING, RIGHT NOW!?!?

Emilicious said:

Michael Buble!
    _________________

I love me some Buble.

Has anyone see The Princess and the Frog?

• DemiandMileyPones

What is this fuckery song? I want Nick!

• sarahh_182

THETRUTH said:

i dont think mileyworld will ever shut down.
    her loyal fans are all about mileyworld.
    its fun when the vids get put on here though:)
    alllthoughhh
    i would like to see and mandymiley video sooner than later.
    but doubts thats gonna happen.

Mandy said expect some in Januarary when Mileys back in LA :)

ARG-ima Piratian said:

WHAT SONG IS PLAYING ON THE NICK RADIO THING, RIGHT NOW!?!?
    ___________________

“Haven’t met you yet” by one of my favorite singers, Michael Buble.

NICK!!!

Emilicious said:

Michael Buble!
    _________________

I love me some Buble.

———————
    “I just haven’t met you yet!”

DAMNIT! NICK! COME BACK!

• ARG-ima Piratian

“Haven’t met you yet” by one of my favorite singers, Michael Buble.

Oh okay. Now I can leave.
    Bye!

iFail2Much said:

Okay, you guys are going to hate me but…Goodnight for the third time.

LOL.

• Emilicious

AHHHHHHH Nickkkkkk… That voice… beautiful… ahh. I ust had a heart attack.. Sorry

ARG-ima Piratian said:

“Haven’t met you yet” by one of my favorite singers, Michael Buble.

Oh okay. Now I can leave.
    Bye!

Haha, Bye.

18 minutes ago from web
    ______
    Hey this is my local station! SAN FRANCISCO, babyyyyy!

• Emilicious

I should reallyyy be studying for finals right now…. Ehh oh well

• DemiandMileyPones

Ohhh.. were half wayy there! :)

• Goldengal11

Nick has REALLY good music taste. Seriously.

sarahh_182 said:

THETRUTH said:

i dont think mileyworld will ever shut down.
    her loyal fans are all about mileyworld.
    its fun when the vids get put on here though:)
    alllthoughhh
    i would like to see and mandymiley video sooner than later.
    but doubts thats gonna happen.

Mandy said expect some in Januarary when Mileys back in LA :)
    iieeee karummmba. its about time

I thought I thought of every possibility

I Taw taw i saw a putty tat

LMAO

• Emilicious

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!

I thought I thought of every possibility

I Taw taw i saw a putty tat

LMAO
    that was the first thing that came 2 mind when u said that haha

geh, geh, geh, gehhh

18 minutes ago from web
    ______
    Hey this is my local station! SAN FRANCISCO, babyyyyy!
    __________________

geh, geh, geh, gehhh

u okay??????

• Emilicious

When you look me in the eyes!
    Oooo this is an SOS!
    I’m burnin up for you baby!
    ahahhahaah Noooo come back!!

Emilicious said:

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

Guys, I need to ask you a really serious question.. well to Americans anyway… I am currently having an argument with this idiot on youtube about wether America well this is what he said… that America owns Mcdonalds Star bucks the internet cellphones and a few other things, and he also said that if it wasn’t for them (America) that New Zealand’s companies would shut down or something… Do you guys really think so highly of yourslef… I mean do you really think America owns everything… or is he just being a typical American arsehole? (no offence)

• Gemini

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin

u okay??????

Nope. :(

u okay??????

Nope. :(

i’m sorry :(

Well, Starbucks and McDonals are US companies.
    The internet is global, nobody ‘owns’ it.
    Cellphones: Motorola and iPhone are US, but there are Nokia, Sony etc.

i’m sorry :(

It’s okay, just frustrated is all. :/

• iris

I hope Nick/Miley does not fight again .. though liam and courtney have their plans for Nick/Miley fight

Is not normal, Nick with Before of Storm and Nick’s rumors with Courtney famewhore

I believe now, Miley not in the wedding of Kevin .. Liam and Courtney famewhore are happy

DemiandMileyPones your icon is gorgeousssss

DemiandMileyPones your icon is gorgeousssss

_____

Thank you. She is lovely isn’t she? :)

• Mercedes

selena said:
    ……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
    ………………„-^*” : : „” : : : : *-„
    …………..„-* : : :„„–/ : : : : : : : ‘\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : ‘|
    …………/ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    …………\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :’|
    …………/ . . . . . . ‘| : : : : : : : :|
    ………./ . . . . . . . .’\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . ‘\ : : : : : /
    ……/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*’
    ….’/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘|

……………………………..,< `.._|_,-&``................`

---
    lmfao that 2nd one looks like kanye
    is this post dead?
    it feels like it is.

• Hilary

i wish my mom was as cool as mommy Tish
    I love how their whole family is so close. It’s SO AMAZING.

ps im pretty sure that demo is fake.

• Hilary

……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`

Kanye is that you?

you make me love you ———-> I used to love you
    but nothings ever gonna change——–>theres nothing left to change

video or it didn’t happen

MILEY SPOTTED PARTYING

lol is that the same cardboard Davedays uses? I want one for xmas lol i wish theyd make a miley cardboard tho not just hannah

MILEY SPOTTED PARTYING

this is soooo old

Guys I noticed some thing strange….
    Denise (the mother)
    Danielle (the future wife of kevin)
    Destiny (aka Miley nicks GF)
    All their names start with a “D”

omg thats weirrrrd!!

• Anonymous vhjfhtgd

haha that robot shit sounds lyk a man

Guys I noticed some thing strange….
    Denise (the mother)
    Danielle (the future wife of kevin)
    Destiny (aka Miley nicks GF)
    All their names start with a “D”

….

ur correct

I know I noticed that the other day I was like:
    Denise and Paul
    Danielle and Kevin
    Destiny(Miley)and Nick
    Demi and Joe
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

what does the robot thing have to do with miley?

• Mercedes

MILEY SPOTTED PARTYING

lmao i must be sleepy because everything is overly-funny to me & that just made me
    rotflmao

• RockYourBody

rock and roll baby, don’t you know that?!

• mow.

rock and roll baby, don’t you know that?!

Hey girl

SELENA IS A DISNEY ROBOT BUT MILEY SHE IS VERY NATURAL

DemiandMileyPones said:

____________________

18 minutes ago from web
    ______
    Hey this is my local station! SAN FRANCISCO, babyyyyy!
    __________________

is nick gone already? im listeninggg NOW hahah i know im a little late

DemiandMileyPones said:

____________________

he should record his voice reading “the notebook”
    gah.
    so romantic

18 minutes ago from web
    ______
    Hey this is my local station! SAN FRANCISCO, babyyyyy!
    __________________

_________
    Yeah, I love this station, I listen to it everyday on the way to school. And with NickJ taking over every day this week makes me love this station even more <3

• Mercedes

wtf is that robot song?
    lol

NO I THINK KELSEY WANT TO SEE MY PUSSY HA HA

Gemini said:

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin

Gemini said:

Haha My brother lives in San Francisco! I live in the Los Angeles areaaa!
    ______________

When I move to California next year, I’m gonna listen to that station nonstop.

u excited movin