Joe Jonas, ‘We Have Different Dreams.’

joe-jonas-sexy-haircut-233

Joe Jonas chatted with Tiger Beat about his dreams of becoming a professional actor. Since Nick is doing solo project do you have any plans to do anything without your brothers? ‘We have different dreams. Mine is acting. I love it. So far it’s been really great.’

What do you enjoy about acting versus touring with Kevin and Nick: ‘It’s nice to have a break. Touring can be busy and strenuous on your vocal chords.’ Joe also revealed his first acting role:

‘When I was in first grade I did a play about being a crayon. I was yellow. It was pretty amazing.. I was in an off-Broadway musical. The director was hard on me. It was tough but a great learning process. He pushed me to get out of my shell. You have to take the advice. Be confident and have fun!’

joeeeeee ftw :D

• Mellisa44

Am I the only one that doesnt see the story when I click on the TB link?

aww a yellow crayon <3 now thats cutee i wanna see picturessss!

• Dumm Blonnd

Yellow crayon…. :3

• Hilary

so kevins only dream is get merried and have kids? how pathetic. his bros will be more sucesful

are you kidding me?
    kevins only dream is get merried and have kids?

AWESOME. Not pathetic at all.

I’m absolutely proud of him.

• daydream

Aw, I wish him all the best in his acting career!<3

• Leena

“When I was in first grade I did a play about being a crayon. I was yellow. It was pretty amazing..”

lol what…

LMFAO.
    his yellow crayon story is way too cutee ;p
    he isnt the best actor . but why? its because we’ve most likely seen him in disney . i think he can improve 100% more by just getting roles in different parts :)

• haha but Joe, you can’t act!

Haha! How cute he loves something he’s not good at…sorry, Joe. But Kevin and Nick are better than you in acting. Your acting in JONAS and Camp Rock make me cringe. The only good thing about this middle Jonas is that he’s good looking but he’s completely talentless. He’s nothing without his brothers.

• Brittnee

I Love Joe Jonas. I think he could act it just need some more work. But, I will support his brothers all the way. But. I will support you too Joe. But, you are a great singer. I Love your voice. But, I hope and pray that you get a acting contrack. You Rock Joe.

GossipFaSho

3 New Miley Pictures http://tinyurl.com/ya7o4bp Thanks @JacquelineRose7!

beautifulballad

Miley names new dog after Liam! http://bit.ly/IhxJZ thanks to @JacquelineRose7

• AnoyMost

haha but Joe, you can’t act! said:

______________-
    seriously? his act more than kevin and nick(I love his act). I know that kevin and nick are more talented on music, but not acting

WTF, he sucks at acting! He needs to do his own cd. Kevin & Nick ar egreat at acting. Joe needs to go to acting school or get an actiong coach!

• cali

I love you Joe!! He is a great actor <3

Joe is such a better actor then Kevin and Nick…Just watch when he comes out with a movie, then we’ll see whos better
    and hes the hottest
    love you joe bb

Learn how to act before sshooting for the big times, bb.

yellow crayon?! wt…

I’m sorry, but Jjoe is a horrible actor. he’s an AMAZING singer & performer though!

• Chelsea-Rose

I’ve always liked the Yellow Crayons :)

and hes the hottest
    love you joe bb

unfair comaprison because you know kevin and nick won’t have a movie they starred on coming out. But if Kevin and Nick did a movie I’m sure it gets better than Joe’s movies because Joe is the worst actor on disney. While Demi is the worst actress on DC.

I love Joe! He is better actor than Johnny Depp.

• HyperMe

I love Joe! He is better actor than Johnny Depp.
    _____

no, just no.

NICK IS THE WORSE ACTOR OF ALL GENERATION.
    ALL HE DOES IS STAND AND TALK. JOE & KEVIN FTW.

• Carlson

What a dumb douche he is. You can’t act, moron! You think you’re the next Mark Wahlberg or something?? You’re even worse than Robert Pattinson.

• AnoyMost

I love Joe! He is better actor than Johnny Depp.
    ___________–
    lol, and hell no. I’m such in love with joe but jognny deep is the best actor I know

They’re all awful in acting.

Truly, truly awful

Don’t kid yourself Joe, you can’t act.

• nileyisdestiny

awe joe! a yellow crayon! how cute is that? :P & ihope joe does a movie, like a good one! :P

@nickjonas whatever friendship you both have left. There’s both sides to every story and I’m assuming you both are at fault. No ones(cont)

is Joe in New York?

is Joe in New York?
    ======
    he’s in LA with Nick.

• Olivia

why can’t he just go to college and get some education? it will worth so much more than him doing movies that’s most likely to flopped.
    ____________________________

He’s dyslexic. Don’t be so insensitive.

_______________________________

Who gives a crap that doesn’t make them mentally challenged, I have minor dyslexia, and I’m going to college.

• Olivia

____________________________

He’s dyslexic. Don’t be so insensitive.

_______________________________

____________________________

He’s dyslexic. Don’t be so insensitive.

funny how the best actor of the 3 is the one least likely do do it

What he SHOULD do is go to college or make a damn cd!!!

Um, moron, this is not a Miley post!

WTF is wrong in Nick & Joe’s heads?!?!?!

Joe should be the one going solo, Nick should be the one pursing acting…

I bet their father rainwashed them!

If you don’t like Joe Shut up
    I love You, maybe he is not the best acting But is Good :)

I love you Joe

• sueli brasil

POXA VIDA SERA QUE OS JONAS ESTAO TAO ESCONDIDOS ,SO APARECE FOTOS VELHAS .

he would succeed as a solo artisit. Get grammys & everything

Joe can’t sing.

Damn, and what does Kevin have?

he looks like he has down sydrome

Joe can’t sing.
    correction: he can’t act.

Damn, and what does Kevin have?
    _________________________
    Ugliness

• Miley Cyrus

FUCK YOU NICK JONAS!!!

Damn, and what does Kevin have?

ummm…a wife and true love? Joe and Nick doesn’t have that.

• Nick Jonas

Miley Cyrus said:

FUCK YOU NICK JONAS!!!
    FUCK YOU MILEY CYRUS!!!!!

Damn, and what does Kevin have?
    ———————–

Danielle and will be able to get laid without going against morals soon

joe really is not a good actor, but his voice is amazing. this may come as a shocker but i think nick is the best actor. he incorporates his role into who he is. joe…just tries too hard

• Selena Gomez

beautifulballad

Miley shops in Dublin! http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    22 minutes ago from web

• Joe Jonas

Taylor Swift said:

FUCK YOU JOE JONAS!!!!!
    YOU DIDN’T! THAT WAS CAMILLA’S JOB!!!

Grrr I promised myself I wouldn’t do this and @nickjonas might not even read my tweets but here it goes….
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas and from what I can see your very hurt and Miley is obviously mad. Right now idc if you guys don’t date. Maybe it’s just(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas not the right time BUT I know your guys friendship means a lot to each other. Don’t you think that’s at least something(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas worth fighting for? Like I said idk the situation but i personaly think you should get on a plane and try to salvage(cont)

• AnoyMost

Now I’m praying for joe.. please become an actor, love you <3<3

@nickjonas perfect. Were all still young and learning as we go. I’m not telling you who you should date or who you should be friends(cont)

• Anonymous56

you have to be kidding me right? i don’t wanna be mean but kevin is a HORRIBLE actor! joe is definitely a lot better than him…in my opinion at least.

love them, but kevin is the better actor. joe sings hella good though

@nickjonas with because it’s your decission and obviously none of my business. But I thought I’d give you my take on it. Sometimes(cont)

• Hilary

I totally love HIM with passion <3

I love you hannana I guess I am a little nerves bye.

And this post just took the most immature turn.

• AnoyMost

‘When I was in first grade I did a play about being a crayon

______-
    oh god, joe.. how cute you’re!!

@nickjonas seeing or hearing advice from someone on the outside that doesn’t know all the history helps. Because we don’t know enough(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas to make a judgement on both ends. I hope you read this and at least think about what I’ve said. Unless you don’t care(cont)

• AnoyMost

Anonymous56 said:

_________-
    but kevin is more better in comedy one. his face always funny, lol

@nickjonas anymore. That’s up to you and I won’t judge. I know my opinion may not matter but i hope you take the time to think about(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas all the good memories you two had. Your young but your smart. Follow your heart and do what you feel is right. And if(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas Miley still had a Twitter she would be getting similar @replies from me. Do the right thing. – love, Tati
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@foxygirl1 baha that was a pain in the ass! He better read those since I just flooded everyones home page haha
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon in reply to foxygirl1
    Reply Retweet

Who are these tweets by? @mileyyrayyfannn

TWEETS BY ——- @mileyyrayyfannn

WE DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT SOMEONE’S FANATSY TWEETS! COMMNET ON JOE’S ACTING OR GTFO!!!!!!!1

this is oceanup, not twitter. anyone without down syndrome would know that.

hes in LA with Nick
    —————-

Shouldn’t they be on the east coast for the wedding?

• NICK JONAS

No, it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    Y’all know very well, what you say I don’t do
    And the reasons are simple
    I started tweetin’ bout ROSES & GARDENS
    I stopped livin’ for moments
    And started livin’ for people

Yeah, you write what’cha doin’
    But who really cares
    If I’m playin’ with COURTNEY or just doin’ my CURLS?
    Everything that I type
    And everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t livin’ for tabliods
    No, I’m livin’ for me
    No more emo quotes
    And my REAL feuds with MILEY
    Yeah, I’m done with all that
    And the truth is I’m too busy

Yeah, I gotta admit
    I miss DEMI’s & CR 2′ tweets
    And I really liked looking at OCEANUP and COURTNEY ;)
    I have to admit
    I was a little obsessed
    But I’m peacin’ out
    And I’m leaving with this
    Ha, goodbye
    Ah, ah goodbye
    Freaky-freaky-freak-auuwww

hes in LA with Nick
    —————-

Shouldn’t they be on the east coast for the wedding?
    they went christmas shopping yesterday. The wedding…idk. maybe.

No one cares abt Miley mimi. She has fans?
    I wish Joe good luck

GossipFaSho

http://twitpic.com/twbwy – OFFICIAL “The Last Song” Book Cover with Miley and Liam :) Thanks @JacquelineRose7
    40 minutes ago from TwitPic

No, it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    Y’all know very well, what you say I don’t do
    And the reasons are simple
    I started tweetin’ bout ROSES & GARDENS
    I stopped livin’ for moments
    And started livin’ for people

Yeah, you write what’cha doin’
    But who really cares
    If I’m playin’ with COURTNEY or just doin’ my CURLS?
    Everything that I type
    And everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t livin’ for tabliods
    No, I’m livin’ for me
    No more emo quotes
    And my REAL feuds with MILEY
    Yeah, I’m done with all that
    And the truth is I’m too busy

Yeah, I gotta admit
    I miss DEMI’s & CR 2′ tweets
    And I really liked looking at OCEANUP and COURTNEY ;)
    I have to admit
    I was a little obsessed
    But I’m peacin’ out
    And I’m leaving with this
    Ha, goodbye
    Ah, ah goodbye
    Freaky-freaky-freak-auuwww
    “or just doin my curls”

LMFAO!!!!!!!

It;s sad this is what willl happen in 6 months…

STOP with the Miley! THIS IS A JOE POST!

I don’t think Nick knows how to make love.

• openeyes

They still sing as the Jonas Brothers but they have other interests as well, just like other people. Hopefully, Joe gets some parts and becomes a better actor. That’s what he wants to do. Good for him.

GossipFaSho

New MileyWorld Blog “Ireland” http://tinyurl.com/yawp527 Thank you @NoraCyrus!
    26 minutes ago from web

Why do the Flinstones celebrate Christmas if they are supposed to live in BC years???

• Olivia

Oh gosh…… just because your good looking Joe does not make you an actor. I hope he takes some lessons because right now he’s horrible & the only reason he would get an acting gig is because of his name, not his acting ability.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Good Luck with that Joe! :P
    …you’ll need it.
    lol, sorry…
    but tbh he’s not really what one would call a… good actor. :/

Oliva

Oh gosh….just because your good looking Joe does not make you an actor. I hope he takes some acting lessons because right now he’s horrible & the only reason he would get an acting gig is because of his name, not his acting ability

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

this douche is full of himself and think people hired him because of his acting talent and not because of his background of being a jonas brothers member.

I love these boys so much, but Kevin is the only one I could even call an actor

Joe is dyslexic?

____________________________

He’s dyslexic. Don’t be so insensitive.

_______________________________

the truth is that Joe is really lazy to study.

GossipFaSho

New MileyWorld Blog “Ireland” http://tinyurl.com/yawp527 Thank you @NoraCyrus!
    26 minutes ago from web

___________________________________

I wonder how Liam feels about that

____________________________

He’s dyslexic. Don’t be so insensitive.

_______________________________

the truth is that Joe is really lazy to study.
    ====
    Explain how he graduated with a 4.0 GPA!

Don’t worry, he already knows he’s dating a slut

I can’t believe everyone is bashing the kid dreams. If he wants to ct, et him act. Not every actor you know started off as great. Many of them had to start off from the beginning with rejection and bad reviews. If joe wants this, than he needs to take some time off to go to some acting classes, get an acting coach and practice his facial expressions until they become more natural. Also taking up multiple small roles would give him a sense of range and also hep him decide it’s a long process but its not impossible. I say give him a chance.

did joe had sex with Miley?

Or more importantly how does Nick feel about that?hahaha

the truth is that Joe is really lazy to study.
    ====
    Explain how he graduated with a 4.0 GPA! — HE WAS HOME SCHOOLED & PAID OFF HIS TEACHER! DUH!

Get a FREE download of Nick Jonas & The Administration’s “Who I Am” @ http://www.myspace.com/formula-for-happiness @nickjonas
    about 4 hours ago from Echofon

Explain how he graduated with a 4.0 GPA!
    =
    proof or it never happen.

omg! even though kevin is the better actor, this is joes dream.

a dream is not enough…you must have talent too.

how can you judge if you don’t even give him a chance?of course he’s not the best actor out there but come on he was used to performing on stage..ang yes he was on broadway but thats basically repeating the same thing over and over..you also can’t really blame him i mean his only acting has been on DISNEY and u know how they like to hold ppl back..come on look at demi on prison break,she was awesome!!and i personally think he steals the show(JONAS) BUT only cuz they revolve the plot around him…he is very talented and i agree and think he shuld have his own CD….i wuld melt listening to that sexy voice!!!ppl just don’t be to hard on him and don’t judge until u’ve seen him in a big non-disney production..all actors get beter with time…and ok i love joe and all(im a total joe hoe) but he is NO WAY NEAR being better than johnny depp!!whoever said this is delusional..DEPP IS THE BEST EVER!!!he can play ANY character!!!!in my opinion

• AndreWWW

wait. a BREAK? but aren’t they planning a world tour next summer (2010).
    please answer, it may be possible that this news would make me insomniac.
    thanks.

• Nicki

I think Joe could suceed in acting, he just needs a few acting lessons. I wish him the best of luck with his dream and hope to see him in a movie soon.

Joe is amazing!
    We can’t wait to see him in movies on Broadway!

whaaa…? but he’s a lousy actor, lol.

• Pixita

Go Joe
    Go Joe
    Go Joe
    I have watched all of the JONAS episodes as well as Camp Rock. I thought that for a kid who had almost zero acting experience, he did a really good job. I think he improved through the course of JONAS and I think his face is very expressive as well as his eyes. I think he has natural ability that can be developed with the right director and film. Let’s face it, the camera loves him too. As for those who keep saying Kevin is the best, I don’t agree, he always seems to me as if he is reading straight from cue cards. I think Nick is even better than Kevin. I love Kevin, but I actually feel bad for him when he is delivering his lines, maybe better writing would help. I’m looking forward to the new season and writers to see how the show developes.

Go Joe
    Go Joe
    Go Joe
    _____________________________________

Yes! I agree totally. The acting from all three in CR wasn’t the greatest, but the directing in CR was absolutely horrible! I have been incredibly impressed with Joe’s acting in JONAS. He is by far the best actor on that show (other than the dad – love him – and Stella and Macy – they’re good, too). Joe is so NOT full of himself and has way more than his looks to carry him. If you are a fan, you should be supporting him, not bashing him. I really don’t know why I look at these posts, I just end up getting pissed off at all the ignorant comments from morons who don’t have any talent other than sitting behind a computer and shooting off insults about someone who’s done nothing to harm anyone and who has worked so hard for his fans and who obviously has a huge heart. If you don’t like him or his acting or singing, then don’t watch or listen to him! It’s not rocket science. What the hell is wrong with people today? And as far as Taylor Swift “laughing” at Joe….she probably is because that’s the type of persone she is – vindictive and always looking to get a dig in. Hope she’s happy with her behavior, but I am not impressed with it and find it obnoxious and immature. And did you see HER acting on SNL? Holy cow, talk about horrible!

honestly i love the jonas brothers but none of them r great actors…….. still they make great music

• AAC

Wow I hope you all feel great about yourselves cushing Joe’s dreams. Come one he’s not THAT horrible of an actor. He was doing broadway shows for God sakes! If this is what he wants to do then why are YOU telling him to not pursue his dream. Give him time he still has lots to learn but maybe one day he’ll make it as an actor. He just needs to work hard for it.

Joe could be a great actor…lots of great actors have come from teenybopper roots. Johnny Depp, George Clooney and Brad Pitt all had cheesy beginnings.

So I would love for Joe to be admired and adored for that. I’d love love LOVE to see him do live theatre.

BUT Still – for Joe not to sing for an audience on a regular basis would be a travesty. He’s TOO AMAZING. He is able to capture energy andfeeling on a stage in a way that is REALLY RARE. For all Nick’s supposed writing/playing talents, he is just no good at that…it’s what is missing from Nick as a performing artist and why I am not very interested in him, and prefer Joe by miles.

Joe has the *it* of connecting & conveying emotions to audiences. He can do that with acting or with singing…but I would hope he’d never abandon music, his potential is too much.

• rhiiiiiii

Joe is most definitely the worst actor out of the three. I wish he would stop trying to make acting happen. It’s never going to happen Joe. Stick to singing bb.

Anyone who thinks Joe’s a bad actor is nuts and doesn’t know their stuff.

Like any inexperienced actor, he can deliver flat lines sometimes and has had some awful material to work with at times, but its his facial expressions and body language that are excellent, he’s obviously a natural.

With the right projects he’ll be unbelievable. He needs to do some small, sophisticated indie projects and plays for practice,and he’ll be unstoppable.

—————–

Agreed….but 20 years ago, Johnny was TERRIBLE. He was a heartthrob on a bad cop show and he was in really bad horror movies and he was a total joke. He also tried to have a band (he still does) that never went anywhere.

Johnny’s career has been amazing, he rocks. :)

But compared to Johnny Depp at 20…Joe actually has a leg up. He just has to make good choices.

• xFlywithmeJoe

Well, if you think that Joe isn’t a good actor, watch the movie Valentines Day on February 2nd, he is said to be starring in it, see for yourself :), than you can say hes a good or bad actor!

he could take acting lessons from Selena… Just sayn

Pixita_you wouldnt be biased at all now would you?

• omgmannnn

I don’t think Joe will ever be able to make it as a successful actor on his own because he will always be “Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers.” It’s liek Mary-Kate and Ashley- when tehy played roles together, there wa no pointin them having character names in their movies because everyone knew they were “Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen the Olsen Twinds.” Idk, just my opinion. It’s sad, but it just can’t happen. People won’t take him seriously. Not to shoot his dreams down, just sayin.

Courtney famewhore in the wedding?aggg noooo!!

MILEY SAID……….. YOU WANT ME, YOU LIKE HER! http://epicgossip.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2363987-miley-singing-7-things-angry-again-dublin- ITS TRUE! NICK WANTS MILEY BACK!

• ducieduce

I love to see him do every thing.Because he is so cute:)duce

i love him acting!

Nick is by far a triple threat. Best singer, best looking and best actor of the Jonas Brothers.

• Hilary

I love Joe! He is better actor than Johnny Depp.
    _____

=/ ok?

WHAT A SWEETIE MILEY TOOK PICS WITH FANS AND SIGNED AUTOGRAPHS! http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/352833/miley-cyrus-dublin-s

I wonder how Liam feels about that
    Looking is allowed.
    It’s always good to have your girlfriend com back horny. :D

• ?

ssoooo if (when) this acting thing doesnt work out, then what?

WHEN this acting thing flops and the Jonas Brothers fade into obscurity, Joe will have a very depressing life enjoying his millions in a private island in the Caribbean.

Poor, poor Joe :(

• Spoofed

he’s so cute *———–*

Kevin is comic gold. He’s gpt the delivery, the facial reactions and the varied changes in vocal tone. Jonas would be unwatchable if Kevin wasnt on it. I do love Joe and Nick though and they are great musicians

SUSAN BOYLE WENT PLATINUM IN 2 WEEKS! LVATT ISNT PLATINUM YET!

nick forbids miley to have sex till he did

• catheexx

I totally love Koe, but he’s not the best actor :(
    But I can say that he is much better now in JONAS than he was is Camp Rock !
    All of them, by the way.
    I also have different dreams with u Joseph … LOL

Damn I hate it when they do that now I have the ugly The last song cover. I won’t by another one it cost me 30$ over here.I bet they’ll do the same for Dear John.

• Tanzie

His career is over. Taylor Swift could be laughing at him right now while preparing for her winning speeches for the Grammy’s.

She did laugh at him, remember?
    “Hey, Joe, I’m doing REAL well
    lalala hahaha hahaha hahaha….”

• Nobody Does It Better xx

This is offtopic but anybody know what happend to jonas brothers’ & mileymandy youtube pages?
    They don’t have any videos anymore :/

Well, back to topic i’d love to see Joe as a yellow crayon. ;)

Nobody Does It … said:
    They don’t have any videos anymore :/
    The videos are still there, but the accounts are messed up. You can still find them in the search box.

And When Irish Eyes are Smiling, Sure They’ll Steal Your Heart Away
    December 17, 2009 at 12:32 pm (Candids, Miley Cyrus)

Miley Cyrus took some time to shop today, December 17, on Grafton Street in Dublin, Ireland. Miley hit the pavement with her little bro, Braison (who is so tall now!) and her make-up artist, Scott.

Miley also stopped to take pictures and sign autographs for fans. Miley is set to play at the O2 Arena for the second night in a row tonight. Miley also updated her Mi-Blog on Mileyworld.com about being in Dublin.

Ireland
    Posted on Dec 17, 2009

So…. I just got stuck in traffic in front of a soccer field full of HOT irish soccer players! OH EM GEE! I looooooove Dublin!
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/and-when-irish-eyes-are-smiling-sure-theyll-steal-your-heart-away/

I will love to see him in movies. but he should record his own cd lol i love his voice :]

zack taylor

Kevin Jonas wedding rumours: http://tinyurl.com/y9elsct
    9 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet Rumours are going around that Kevin Jonas is getting married THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND!! JEMI, NOURTNEY and co. will all be there!!
    14 minutes ago from web

joe jonas 4.0 gpa: http://popdirt.com/joe-jonas-graduation-ceremony-during-atlanta-concert/68573/

he had a 4.0, highest in his class obviously cause he was the only one :) but still , 4.0 is amazing.

that zack taylor dude is fucking stupid. Joe and Demi aren’t dating!

zack taylor

Kevin Jonas wedding rumours: http://tinyurl.com/y9elsct
    9 minutes ago from web

14 minutes ago from web ———WATCH & LEARN!!!! ZACK WAS EMAILED THE INFO! ;)

NICK J SUCKS FOR HURTING MILEY AGAIN!!!!!!!

• CabbagePie

Joe’s dream is to remain having the smallest pecs in the world.